Thumbnail avatar 3cb8a86fc1

platinumdragon2816

As soon as you open the door to this thread, you are shoved in the box by Dusk who leaps in after you, duck taping the lid closed. After a few seconds, you realize that you aren't standing in a large box, but in a different universe filled with disturbing insanity. A teenage boy runs in front of you, shrieking, away from a disturbed old man."GET OFF MY LAWN" the man shouts, chasing the boy with a shovel in hand along with an old cabbage patch doll and a bucket over his head."ITS NOT YOUR LAWN" The boy screams, still screaming."THE WORLD IS MY LAWN" the guy shrieks, wildly swinging the shovel around."BETTY IS SEEING ANOTHER CABBAGE PATCH DOLL." The boy shouts, tripping over a tree root. The man falters in his chase to hold up the ragged doll."Betty... say it's not true..." He says, dropping the shovel." LEAVE FITZY ALONE!" Screams a ragged, high pitched voice. The boy, Fitzgerald lets out a horrified shriek, running into the woods. Yet another teen steps into the clearing, with her hair in a bun on the side of her head, partially hanging over her face. She has terrible hair stylist skills you notice, along with multiple warts."ITZ LINDAAAA!" She shouts, chasing after Fitzgerald. A nearby figure falls out of the trees above, with a plate of half eaten tacos, a pair of maracas, and a large cowboy hat."JUAN GET OUT OF HERE." The man shouts, holding up the shovel,"Before I have bury something other than plants with it.""Half eaten taco, uncle Bob?" The one with the maracas asks, holding up a terrible looking taco. The man, uncle Bob, you assume snatches away the taco and eats in while you watch in disgust. You turn around due to the feeling of being watched, only to see a very detailed cat staring straight at you with its head at a 360 degree angle. The only undetailed part, you notice is the creature has a circle head with an unchanging expression like the following- =3. Dusk is gone, you notice. You didn't want to be left here alone, the people were scary. An overweight man wonders out of the woods wearing a construction worker suit." Which way to Canadia?" He asks, scratching his tangled hair. With a huge crash, resulting in you falling over in terror, Linda stomps out dragging Fitzgerald behind her."UNCLE BOB WE'RE GETTING ENGAGED!" Fitzgerald escapes, and runs away.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Jeff/Fitz/Ger/Lin/Bob/Unna/Li/Fran/Tony/Zero/Traz/Zel/

"Ben no flirting with dangerous war criminals."

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

platinumdragon2816

Up

• Posted at:

Düšk

#FishFlops

#Beanmagdon

Thumbnail avatar 3ec3391dac

dragonwolf2982

Can

Can I leave now *Turns to exit box*

This is the worst of boxes if I stay here one more minute someone is getting murdered

Really?

No

*Surveys the chaos*

...Well maybe

*Attempts to cut the duct tape with scythe* What is this stuff even made of?!

It's duct tape. Do not question the duct tape.

• Posted at:

Call me Eternity EternaFlame

I'm Katrina

Caprittanius

Capriborn

Bobcat Twin

Gang @/287587

#EternityIsAPancake

#OnlyOneSpeshalBubbles

#SaveIsaac2k17

UNDERTALE fan