Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

On Sunday I went to a place called Skyzone, a place full of trampolines and foam pits, etc. And one of my friends was like, "hey, I'm bored, want to go to this place?" And I replied stupidly, "Sure, not like I was doing anything but wasting my life away re-watching old anime shows and having procastation." So we went to Skyzone and I was like, "This is cool" and we jumped, I did some backflips/frontflips, bounced from wall to wall, stuff like that, till my friend was like. "OMG they have a wall we can climb." So it turns out there was this thing called the "ten foot wall" which you would run at and try to climb up it before standing at the top and then sliding down by a pole next to it. There was also a 12 foot wall next to it as well. My friend was pushing me to do it and I did, and literally got up it on the first try. I was seriously shocked while sliding down the pole from what I'd done. My friend took 3 tries before getting up it. 

Now I'm 5'8" with normal running shoes on (the type of shoes I wear) and he's around 5'10". How did I get up faster than him? I have no clue. We did the wall for a bit and I moved on to the 12 foot wall. By now, it had already been 30 minutes into our session. When going to SKyzone, you get sessions, or the amount of time to jump (ranges from 30 minutes to 2 hours)I ran up the 12 foot, tried to pull myself onto the little flat surface at the top, but didn't have the strength so started to fall/run back down. On the way down, my foot did some type of wrong movement, causing me to instead roll to the ground. My foot was throbbing like crazy so I had a time out for a bit. My friend keep at the wall. AFter 5 minutes, it felt better and being the stupid children we are, we decided to have a 2 hour long session. A TWO HOUR LONG SESSION. I didn't want to waste money so I kept bouncing on stuff, because it felt better. Well when we were close to being done, I felt something. Some type of throb in my ankle.

"Wow Seeker, totally didn't see that coming."

Yeah, I know flame. I went home with my mom before telling her about my foot hurting. She wrapped it (because she's a nurse and knows that stuff, she's cool) and said to me 'you'll be fine"..welllllll.. I wasn't really fine. I slowly got worse and my foot got swollen before I couldn't walk on it without cringing. That's when my mom brought out the 'ol crutches. 

Now I had crutches over the summer for two weeks because I hurt myself in the last five minutes of my volleyball game during my summer camp this last summer. I had to go to urgent care to get them, yea! And it was awful to have crutches during the summer. They look fun and cool, but nope, they're demons in disguise. 

SO when mom brought out them, I was pretty sure there was going to be a giant fire in the backyard that night, burning away the evil crutches but nope. I wore them to school yesterday, killing my arms and had to stop every five minutes to catch my breath when walking to my next class. The only plus side was that I "could" skip P.E. however we were during volleyball, one of my favorite sports, and I was pretty sure I'd snap my crutches if I didn't have to use them. 

"Wow, so amazing. SO where does the trampolines fit in??"

Well, you see, this was my second time going to Skyzone. My first time was about 5 years ago, and you want to know what happened? In the first five minutes while bouncing, I sprained my ankle and couldn't bounce at all. Ironic, right? 

When I told my friends about this story. One of them burst of laughing. Another started to back away, muttering about me being cursed, two of them patted me on the back, and the last asked if he could play around on my crutches. Maybe it's a sign, that I'm forever cursed, and trampolines are vile, evil things. So I'm stuck not walking on it for a whole week. I think I'm going to die of not being able to do my daily free running or climb my house's wall onto the roof. My house is right next to this huge oak tree which I use to help myself get onto the roof next to my brother's window and it has the best view of area around and I'll read up there/ sketch in my sketchbook. And instead I have to sit inside and do stuff inside.

The moral of this story, when you see a pair of crutches, don't ask questions, just burn them with a flamethrower and quickly grab a wheel chair.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#WhileI’mHereDyingOfEnnui

#RemeberTigris

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

One time I was on a trampolintrampolinetrampolintrampoline and I fell off with my eyes closed and hit a hard plastic stepstool.  IdSuprisinSuprisingly didn't get hurt.

• Posted at:

Cookie Ice  Cream Squid Fantasy 

The Sad Chicken Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

The ignored little muffin in the corner

dragonwolf4753

Ouch. SEE, trampolines are EVIL! I probably would have kicked that stool away from me before it could hurt me again but secretly give it a death glare

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

greendog1510

I was about 5 and it was a regular trampoline. Not one of those kiddykiddy oneones.

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

dragonwolf4753

*rolls up sleeves* Let me at that trampoline. I turn it into dust.

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

greendog1510

Umm, it wasn't even mine and I don't know if I will ever see the owner of the trampoline again.

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

I used to have a trampoline but we sold it before anyone got seriously injured. I still have a bad trampoline story. It didn't even happen to me but hey it still ruined my life so yeah. 

So, my sister was going to her friend's birthday party at Big Air, but the entire family was invited, so we all went. Everything was great for the first hour and a half or so. Then, my sister was on the free jump, racing with someone else in the party. She fell. Body went one way. Ankle went the other way. Snappy snappy. Shattered her ankle. The Big Air employees didn't lift a finger to help us. No calling 911, no medical advice, no carrying her off the trampolines, not even giving her a (bleep)ing ice pack. It turned out she broke her ankle in two places, had to have a full leg cast, and, oh yeah, it was literally the second day of summer vacation so we spent the rest of summer unable to go camping, to the beach, or even to a nearby water park. We only went there three times that summer. In previous summers we would go at least twice that amount. 

Moral: don't go to Big Air. It may be fun, but even if you seriously injure yourself, they won't lift a finger to help you.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

so the trampoline in my friends backyard, is suuuuper bouncy and i loved it

but its always covered in stuff since its uNDER A TREE

so sometimes me and Allie would clean up the trampoline

but the next day

TREE STOP LITTERING--

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

We have a trampoline myself and I happily and nobody else have got hurt omg this is really terrible english sorry for that....

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

We have a trampoline. No one has gotten hurt. Yet......

• Posted at:

PHYNIX

|The Green Queen|

Splatoon 2 Master

Spicy Calamari Inkantation

This is the Greatest Show!

SAMBer Since: 3/22/2017

#Arctix

⋘

dragonwolf4753

See, ade agrees. Trampolinesare monsters. Watch out. The tree is a warning, get off them while you still can. 

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris