Thumbnail avatar bbfd159b2f

iceclaws188

SAMBfeld is going to be a SAMB sitcom that will either be a major win or a major fail. SAMBfeld is based off Seinfeld. 

~ IMPORTANT ~ Those already in for audition's through another thread ~

Cain

Constellation 

Toffee

Ishmael

Ocean

Kodah

Nebur

Verde

Hyper

Cleo

Jade

Candy

Firefox

Embyr

There is still time to sign up, it is just that these guys signed up first on another thread. I am allowing one gang member per person. 

Now, everyone who signs up WILL play a part in the sitcom. However, auditions will judge which SAMBers appear more frenquently/which SAMBers are going to be main characters. Now, bare with me, here are the forms/auditions which you need to participate:

SAMB Name:

How much do you know about Seinfeld? (Googling it is allowed but I want to mainly know how much you know without searching it up):

Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here (It can be about anything):

What are some of your personality traits that really describe you (Please include one negative thing about your personality-Also, BE DETAILED, I am not taking, "I am sweet and humorous, but not really creative." Uh-uh, that sort of stuff isn't going to get you a good spot on my show-I don't want vocabulary, I want discription, mkay?)

Would you like one gang member participating in this with you?

Thanks for your time, I will post results after everyone who wanted a spot has signed up and done the forms.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hope Hustle for Your Dreams

~Renegade~Renny~Ren~

Hammock Flavored Drinks

I am inimitable 

I am an original

Life/Love doesn't Discriminate

Will I ever be more than I've always been?

Thumbnail avatar afdd85e578

greenzombie278

One question, (Cuz my mom won't let my google) What is Seinfeld?

• Posted at:

{ }

Home Thread: /310654

SAMBer since Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation & Splatoon 2 fan!

Keep calm and SAMB on.

Alexa Sparta Jenn WingStar Sun Mason LeafWing Shadow Nattily

Thumbnail avatar 16ae15f699

crowsoul50

SAMB Name: Ishmael
How much do you know about Seinfeld?: I can recognize the theme song and that’s about it
Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here: The entirety of Cringestar’s Journey

What are some of your personality traits that really describe you: I consider myself a laid-back and down to earth person. I don’t like seeing people fighting and try to resolve things as quickly as possible. I’m an extroverted introvert and I enjoy helping people, but often to the extent that I don’t help myself, along with my other self-destructive tendencies like not sleeping for three days.  
Would you like one gang member participating in this with you?: Nah

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

<I•I•F•I•A>

Put your head up, for you are a lion.Don’t forget that, and neither will the sheep.

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

SAMB Name:Seeker FullRidge Darkblade Swordsman

How much do you know about Seinfeld?:Steinfield was this old show that I remember watching one episode when I was really little because my dad was watching it on tv. ANd I remember four main people doing stuff on it and acting a bit crazy in it while in NewYork.

Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here (It can be about anything): WHat happens if I really am cursed? *other person* Nah, you're just an single individual who brings malediction and chaos everywhere, correcting people's grammar while roasting them and usually breaking their hearts with your comments. * I turn to stare at the person* Actually that's accurate. ( I'm more sarcastic person than funny)

What are some of your personality traits that really describe you (Please include one negative thing about your personality-Also, BE DETAILED, I am not taking, "I am sweet and humorous, but not really creative." Uh-uh, that sort of stuff isn't going to get you a good spot on my show-I don't want vocabulary, I want discription, mkay?) Well I'm an sarcastic person, I can be smart and a wise leader who values teamwork and cooperation, and is sometimes determined however I mostly am very lazy, pretending to ignore people and usually ditches at sight of  any authority figure that tries to get me to go to do something or tell me what to do. I'll often will sit high up in trees and just either read or peacefully sleep. It is very rare for me to show up to do something important. If someone is bothering me too much, I'll just make a run for it, either jumping onto roofs or climbing trees/walls.( I do parkour)  But truthfully, I really work hard. I keep many secrets to myself, and have no difficulty lying about them. I actually care a lot about my friends, considering them to be my family.However I'm not always so hard working indvidual. When I'm not being lazy, I'm rather cocky and sly when I do things. Everything I do has meaning. And I can be stubborn in certain situation, following orders when it's really important. Being lazy has it perks because I'll become very clever and sneaky on what I do to get out of jobs/tasks. If someone bothers me, they should be prepared for some harsh smack talk. I'm willing to go there, I know exactly what buttons to press and how to press them. Watch out because I get under people's skin really well sometimes. Though when I'm actually working I'll act more as a rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Again, I like to show a level of cockiness toward others when I'm above them, and I've rather known for my cunning tricks up my sleeves. When first meeting me I can seem a bit mysterious and cold and very lazy and s,lightly rude but no matter what, I am very loyal to my friends.

Would you like one gang member participating in this with you? Hmm, no. All my gang members are way too rude to be on this show.

WHAT DID YOU SAY?

Seeker, you did not just say that.

Attack!

*Disappointed and starts growing mushrooms*

*Grabs a chainsaw and starts running around*

SAY THAT TO OUR FACES-

*Quickly pulls the lid onto of the box all mys gang members are in and secures the lid*

I noticed you didn't put appearance. Wax that on purpose?

• Posted at:

Seeker|Swordsman

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#Don'tStealMyWaffles

#teamUSA

Gang:/282488

DarkBlade Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time

Queen Of Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

SAMB name:Cain

about Seinfeld:Seinfeld is about four different friends who deal with life in New York City(I just started watching it, so I don't know too much yet)

Funny joke: why did Simbas dad die? Because he couldn't Mufasa!

personality traits: I tend to be very determined in anything someone says I can not do, but if you try reverse phycology on me, I notice it most of time. My temper is a little on the high end, but I consider it a bonus, since people know exactly what not to do around me. Besides that, I consider myself pretty friendly and curious, no matter how annoying it gets to those around me. Apparently, my friends call me over-talkative as well.

Gang member: I would prefer if Connor or Kovu joined me, but ultimately I don't care if they don't.

• Posted at:

Cain

Roland the gunslinger, Kovu son of Scar,Duncan,Connor Moore

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

daughter of the great Karmalen Sterling-Signth

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

SAMB Name: Candy
How much do you know about Seinfeld? oof I know it's about Jerry Seinfeld or created by him or something
Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here (It can be about anything): I'll give you a piece of my mind....  *looks around* i lost it what do i do now
What are some of your personality traits that really describe you: I know a lot of random things, and I am very funny and sarcastic. I have a tendency to scream randomly. I like to hang out with friends, but am also shy and quiet at times. Sometimes I worry too much about things, and do things impulsively.
Would you like one gang member participating in this with you? nope

• Posted at:

* candy *

on the other side of a street i knew, stood a girl that looked like you

goddess of candy, stars, and hope

ari, violet, gem, shade, tony

homethread: /306694 (SA)

joined january 5, 2016

and peggy

the end?

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

SAMB Name: Embyr Liz
How much do you know about Seinfeld? (Googling it is allowed but I want to mainly know how much you know without searching it up): nothing, which goes to show that I have no idea what I've gotten myself into.
Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here (It can be about anything): I once dropped my pop. It was soda pressing. (I don't even know if I made that up. I can't joke.)
What are some of your personality traits that really describe you: I don't know how to describe myself, honestly. My family members think I'm a rain cloud for some reason I can't find out, I laugh more with friends I guess. I'm really bad at making jokes and I get angered easily but I usually just get back at everyone with sarcasm and roasts that are okay sometimes but not all the time. I'm more introverted and have started to hate every living being (besides a few) recently because I am so done with everything rn. I don't know what else to say. Most of the half-funny things I get are from Pinterest.
Would you like one gang member participating in this with you? Naw.

Am I even supposed to fill this out? I requested to be in on the other but idk if we're supposed to fill in these forms so if not ignore this

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)

my signature doesn't make sense.

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

SAMB Name:Nebur

How much do you know about Seinfeld?: it is a television series

Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here:sorry I am just not a  funny person so I don't know anything

What are some of your personality traits that really describe you: I can be a bit stubborn when there is an idea and I have my own idea it will be hard to convince me even if everyone is against me, I am kind if other people are nice to me, if I have a problem with something I will probably don't say anything, I can very good controlling my temper

Would you like one gang member participating in this with you?non I guess

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 2cfc12a504

hydrahoneydew9

SAMB Name: Ocean
How much do you know about Seinfeld? (Googling it is allowed but I want to mainly know how much you know without searching it up): Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I never watched it :p
Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here (It can be about anything): "You can make any salad caeser salad if you stab it hard enough." (..me and my history jokes, man--)
What are some of your personality traits that really describe you?: I'm a big wad of sarcasm (read: Oceans Genuine Sarcasm, ingredients being: Feeling Horrible, and Lost Self Esteem) that makes me and the person I'm throwing sarcasm at feel bad! Im really nice though. I tend to shout a lot.  >:U don't Boop me. Tends to blurt out random stuff. Trustworthy, though. Keeps secrets like they're the most important thing ever. When sad, puts all the blame on herself. Likes to read comics. Doesn't like talking to large crowds of people. Likes to sing. In an empty room with nobody watching. Tired to be kind.
Would you like one gang member participating in this with you?: Riley. No questions asked.

• Posted at:

OCean !

- - - - - -

she's:

-haunted by knee bruise goblins

-NR's forum sis

-probably playing Miitopia

-drowning in ships

-herself

-your evil fandom reference queen

- - - - -

#Saveisaac2k18

Ri Phe Jak Wisp Aki Finn Sil Cr Tai Nor Cody Is Isa Max Ed

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

ooh wait I know a inside-joke the invisible duck

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

SAMB Name: Kodah
How much do you know about Seinfeld?: I know some, like the characters and actors/actresses that played them. I know the theme song pretty well too.
Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here: My life *Smiles with wide eyes*
What are some of your personality traits that really describe you: I think that I am caring and protective. My friends think I’m depressed and creepy. Somewhere in between those lines. (Ask if you need more)
Would you like one gang member participating in this with?: Nah

• Posted at:

✖️Kodah♥︎

ゲームオーバー

リセット、愛?

SAMB Name: Truce

How much do you know about Seinfeld?: I can recognise the theme song, I know there was some dude named Jerry Seinfeld, and I watched like three episodes. 

Insert one funny joke of your own here: mE i am a joke okay

Personality Traits: I am pretty emotional and sensitive. I cry over stupid things. I’m very open-minded and supportive; I’m also pretty laid back and calm. I’m very altruistic and get upset when I’m even the least bit selfish, which is actually kind of a flaw. I try to be friendly and kind, though I’m very introverted and have social anxiety. I seem quiet to outsiders, however, once I get to know you and feel more comfortable around you, I talk and crack a lot more jokes and am overall significantly less awkward. I’m pretty idealistic and I tend to look for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events - I believe that everybody has good intentions, they just might go down the wrong path or are misunderstood; this trait, however, is not to the point of naïveté. I’m also very humble, though I have little to no self-esteem and make quite a few self-depreciating jokes. I’m also quite dark-humoured and sarcastic.

Would you like one gang member participating in this with you?: Dallon my tall giraffe boi (my gang isn’t in my signature because it’ll ruin the aesthetic but i do have one)

Other: I’m literally just a living meme, even if it doesn’t seem like it.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

SAMB Name: Sunshine
How much do you know about Seinfeld? (Googling it is allowed but I want to mainly know how much you know without searching it up): Basically its a show with realistic experiences put into a comedic light.
Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here (It can be about anything):   Did you know that another word for no is sodium? Think about it. The abreviation for sodium is 'Na'. How is that pronounced? Nah. So, sodium  can be replaced for no. (*cough*nerdjokes*cough* (i have more too))
What are some of your personality traits that really describe you (Please include one negative thing about your personality-Also, BE DETAILED, I am not taking, "I am sweet and humorous, but not really creative." Uh-uh, that sort of stuff isn't going to get you a good spot on my show-I don't want vocabulary, I want discription, mkay?): I'm a nerd- I've got my library card memorized, I freak out over a 90, and I geek out about anything and everything-even certain animals. I'm also pretty imaginative at the same time. I'm pretty punny too. I like cheesy ones the best, but occasionally I'll throw in a gouda one. I'm artistic. recently i made a flower fromatoilet paper roll and some yarn.
Would you like one gang member participating in this with you? Sodium :P

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

SAMB Name: Toffee

How much do you know about Seinfeld: A comedian, Jerry Seinfeld stars in a comedy series that takes place with him and his friends just going through stages of life. They go through everyday life things that we can all relate too, which is something I admire about it.  (And no, I didn't google it, I have a way with words and  I've heard about it through other people and I tried watching some clips on YouTube.)

Insert one funny joke OF YOUR OWN here (It can be about anything): Yes, but i'm a walnut with passion. ;)

What are some of your personality traits that really describe you: I'm very sweet and lively, I enjoy going out and doing something I haven't done before. I love making people laugh, smile and happy. It makes me feel great that another feels amazing. I can be flaky.....sort of and stubborn, sometimes really annoying because of my obsession over things. Acting, singing, and all the arts makes me light up, it's something I wake up early in the morning for. It's my passion and I love it so much. Entertaining other people, making them smile is something I want to do for the rest of my life. I'm dedicated to it. Music is my first love, I really do think I have what it takes to pursue my dreams. It just takes time, effort, faith, confidence and me believing it'll happen. Oh, and I can be gushy, you probably already got that from that little speech. XD

Would you like one gang member participating in this with you?: Nah, I don't think so. It would hurt the others feelings If I just take one, plus Star has stage fright, Paisley is a couch potato who just wants to be the watcher, Tyler isn't a person who would do something like that, and Ryker doesn't like to act....

• Posted at:

()*: TØffee : *()

The Neko Princes

"Yeah, but I'm a walnut with passion." 

"Believinis mmagic!" "Happinesithcure!" 

Anime Lover | | Gamer | | Roleplayer | | Writer | | Shipper