Note - This is based off a story I’m trying to write. 

Description:

Each individual receives an ability that correlates with their zodiac sign, though it is only received on their thirteenth birthday at midnight. From the age of 14 until they turn 19, kids attend an academy according to skill level. There are seven academies; the Ezra Downs Academy for the Highly Gifted (strongest), the Smith Academy for the Gifted (stronger than most), the West Academy for the Skilled (slightly stronger), Barnes Academy (average), Nelson Academy (slightly weaker), Andrew Joseph Academy (weak), and Sheehan Academy (those who failed to conjure powers). Out of the seven, this takes place at Smith Academy.

Those who failed to conjure powers are considered cripples, and though they make up nearly half of the population, they are often discriminated against. It is hard for them to find jobs and support themselves, therefore many are homeless and wander the streets. The powerless, as kids, are often bullied. For them to be murdered or attacked is not uncommon.

Wastelands is a huge, worldwide event where fourteen year olds, all of different backgrounds and skill levels, face off against each other. The event is divided into four sectors; Blaze, Ocean, Ground, and Breeze. Sectors are determined by each individual’s zodiac sign and its element. For example, a young Libra would wind up in the Breeze sector, whereas a Cancer would end up in the Ocean sector. From there, skills are evaluated and those of similar skill levels battle each other until they are unable to fight anymore or they surrender. The top five from each sector go on to battle different sectors according to rank; e.g., fifth place from the Ground sector would battle fifth place from the Breeze sector. This will be explained more in-depth later on, as we go.

Smith Academy is set up by element, with four houses: Dying Embers, Raging Waters, Trembling Ground, and Biting Winds. From there, the dorms have three sections by sign. For example, Dying Embers would be separated into the Sagittarius wing, the Leo wing, and the Aries wing. The dorms are very spacious but shared by three people, all of the same gender. Three guys can share a room, three girls can share a room, and three genderqueers can share a room; however, two girls and a guy cannot share, and so on. 

At Smith Academy, there is no dress code and the rules aren’t horribly strict. You may have up to six unexcused absences, but anything past that deems you unable to participate in any fun activities that quarter (ex. field trips, movies, pizza parties). In order to have an absence excused, you are required to go to the Infirmary or Healer and have them confirm that you are in fact too ill to attend your classes. If you get into a fight, it most likely will only lead to a suspension, though instead of being forced to stay off school grounds for a certain amount of time, you are banished to an empty dorm with just a plain bed and no roommates for however long the administration decides. Your activities are also monitored - you are to attend classes, and then come straight back to the empty dorm. Expulsion is only for extreme cases, and only two students have ever been suspended from Smith Academy in its one hundred twenty-three years of running. Smith Academy, sometimes just called Smith, has been open for a long time but has been remodeled several times. It is pretty big, though not as big as Downs (which is huge). The current headmaster is Sebastian O’Donoghue, and the current Healer is Cian Reynolds.

Plot/Conflict:

The students of Smith Academy are being picked off, one by one. Each day there’s news of at least one more murder, if not more. The murderer is difficult to catch, even with the aid of powers, and never seems to leave a trace. The twelve band together in an attempt to solve the case themselves. Can they find out who it is before it’s too late?

Rules and Notes:

- Normal SAMB rules.

- LGBTQ+ is allowed.

- I don’t care if the genders are uneven, but if there are eleven girls and one guy, that’s going to be a problem.

- Shipping is allowed.

- Drama is encouraged (OORP, of course) because I’ve got all this popcorn and it’d be a shame if it went to waste.

- I can accept and deny any form for any reason I want.

- Try to POV once a week, unless you have a valid reason. 

- Don’t create a character and then never POV. If you have to leave the RP, please tell me and I’ll take care of your character. If you’re going on vacation or can’t access the SAMB for any reason, please announce that. If you’ve read all this, put “thanks, Pete” in extra.

- Saves last for three days, unless you need an extension, in which case I’ll be happy to give you one.

- All of the characters start at 14 and we will begin with Wastelands.

- Start with one character per sign, but if a lot of people want to join and we need more spots, I’ll happily create more.

Signs by Element/Spots: 

Dying Embers - Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius

Raging Waters - Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces [TAKEN]

Trembling Ground - Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn

Biting Winds - Libra, Gemini, and Aquarius

Forms:

Full Name:

Gender and Preferred Pronouns:

Sexuality:

Sign and Element:

Power:

Appearance:

Clothing:

Personality: (maybe base it off the zodiac sign, but I don’t care if you do, because not everybody acts like their zodiac)

Interests: (optional because I don’t actually care)

Bio: (optional)

Extra:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

Oh, and I forgot to clarify that I will be POVing as the murderer, so do not ask if your character can be the murderer. And I’m going to have two characters (only one of them takes up a main spot though) so it might not be easy to tell who it is.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Save Gemini!

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

"C is the closest number to 36"

"You can't have a yam without the "a" or it would just be a ym" "It's spicy in here"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom9/04/15

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save capricorn please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

He seems super creepy and menancing but he wanted me to deliver mail?

DCI Obsessed.

"... I have made a huge mistake."

"But I'm paying for it!"

"GET LOST!"

A MURDER? ON MY OWL EXPRESS?

CCHJLOPS

7-8-14

My form is coming through 

• Posted at:

Cain

Roland the gunslinger, Kovu son of Scar,Brutus Steele,Connor Moore

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

daughter of the great Karmalen Sterling-Signth

aquarius

Hinakae

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Save leo

• Posted at:

Cookie

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

❄MLP Fan #PinkePie is the best! 

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, and Galaxis, Galaxy, and Quasar

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save Cancer!

• Posted at:

Luana/Ravenclaw

Christian

SAMBer since 2016 

Proud creator of Haven for the Elements! It's on it's 30th page!

'Cause this whole thing's really just a shot in the dark." - Old Dominion

It's for Aquarius, by the way

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

Full name:Samirra Ray Moore

sexuality:straight

Sign and element:Aquarius and air

power: can create huge gales and/or tornadoes. Small pictures of the future every blue moon(we can get rid of this if need be)

appearance: Samirra has short blonde hair with auburn highlights in a bob haircut. She is about 5'2", and her eyes are an icy blue, almost a white color. She has a thin, weak looking build and pale skin.

Clothing:she wears a lavender tank top with a bright orange leather jacket, and faded blue jeans. Her boots are knee-length and black with gold buckles. She has a small amythest ring and a bead bracelet to cover up a long scar on her wrist.

personality:she is very unfocused and seems to never pay attention, but she is actually extremely observant. She is loyal, but protective when it come to her friends and she has a quick temper when her honor is insulted. Otherwise, she is polite and kind to those who are above her or on her level, but has a rash irritation with those below her.

Interests: anything and everything that holds her small attention span

bio: to be discussed at a later date

extra: she gets along better with air elements, but is wary around earth

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Cain

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

aquarius

Hinakae

dragonkitten1012

Full Name: Samuel (Sammie) Smith

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Male Him/He

Sexuality: Straight

Sign and Element: Gemini/Biting Winds

Power: Being able to control and create tornadoes

Appearance: Sammie has short, fluffy, light brown hair that is extremely messy and is styled into into thick spikes, along with his bangs. He has pale skin that looks as if it has never seen the light of day and wide, purple eyes. He wears contacts which is why his eyes are purple but he also wears thick framed, black, very large and circular glasses. He likes to think that wearing both contacts and glasses can help him see in the dark. He is very short, only at a whopping 4'8, which makes him very small compared to others, but he is average in body size.

Clothing: For clothing, Sam usually wears a grey beanie and a jean jacket that has way too many pockets for no reason. He also wears a bright yellow scarf that has white, different sized polka dots scattered across it. He also wears a pair of brown cargo shorts and brown moccasins with white ankle socks. He carries around a dark green journal and a fancy black pen with him at all times. He carries them in a secret pouch inside of his jean jacket

Personality: Sammie is a usually talkative and outgoing person and it can sometimes be said that he is a bit hyperactive. He loves just about any kind of coffee or tea. Sammie often fidgets, taps things, or shakes a leg or hand when he sits still for too long and he sometimes gets anxiety from all the coffee he drinks. He enjoys being around people, but for mainly one specific reason. As an aspiring journalist, Sam loves to take notes about almost anything he sees or hears, whether that be a rumor or a fact, he'll write it down. Most times, he'll be attracted to a crowd, hoping for a good story he can publish. He sometimes gets paranoid that other journalists or reporters are around, trying to get the scoop out of him, so sometimes Sam will pause mid sentence and look around before continuing. He has excellent creative writing abilities and he enjoys writing short stories of other people and will read aloud his writing very dramatically. He hopes that one day, his writing will be noticed by a professional company or editor and his career will take a great turn. But for now, he waits.

Interests: Likes story telling, being in large crowds, talking, coffee, writing, reading, learning about people

Bio: Mmm

Extra: He's the kind of guy you'd meet at a coffee shop

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

"You can't have a yam without the "a" or it would just be a ym" "It's spicy in here"

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Full Name: Hikaru Mikiyu Selenetic

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Genderfluid, she/her

Sexuality: Pansexual

Sign and Element: Scorpio/Raging Waters

Power: To use water to hide herself, breathing underwater, and playing with water

Appearance: Pale blue hair and dark blue-purple eyes. Her hair is often all over the place. Her skin is nut-brown and she has a jagged white scar across her cheek.

Clothing: She often wears a tank top or shirt with short sleeves, which often is black w/ stars and planets or red with Scorpio on it (the constellation and actual picture) She often wears shorts or jeans and most of the time she's barefoot. She wears light blue fingerless gloves and oftentimes a loose white jacket

Personality: She's quite stubborn at times and often a rebel. She's also, very rarely, violent at times. She's resourceful at all times and when there are arguments she's often there to be a voice of reason. She's also quite secretive and is quite the loner, and tries to stay away from people most of the time.

Interests: (optional because I don’t actually care) Self Defense/Martial arts, art, astronomy

Bio: (optional) N/A, too lazy xD

Extra: She's often trying to do projects, extra work, etc. 

• Posted at:

le Random Fluffeh"

:insert a bunch of random babble here:

Mah Gang/Homethread/Full Siggy @ /314512

I like Voltron, Maximum Ride, and Magnus Chase

Oh, and Beyblade

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

thunderbird/ravenclaw

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

i almost forgot, so thanks, Pete

• Posted at:

le Random Fluffeh"

:insert a bunch of random babble here:

Mah Gang/Homethread/Full Siggy @ /314512

I like Voltron, Maximum Ride, and Magnus Chase

Oh, and Beyblade

#IshmaelIsARoleModel

thunderbird/ravenclaw

Thumbnail avatar 64dd561ea5

lynxlynx3024

save taurus

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Full Name:Nebur Neva

Gender and Preferred Pronouns:f she Nebur

Sexuality:

Sign and Element:Taurus, earth 

Power:to let the ground rumble, let it collapse or move it upwards, she also has good eyes which she can spot every movement 

Appearance:long black curled hair, brown eyes, she is small for her age but very strong, she has a white skin

Clothing: she has ordinary leather boots, white short sleeved T-shirt with flowers on it, ordinary blue jeans

Personality: she doesn't like to follow rules and she is a little bit of an outsider because she has a good relationship with the people below her and also with her friends and her trusted people who are above her who did everything to protect here. for the rest of the people who are on the same level outside her friends first need to prove themselves and the other people who are above her need to do the same thing if the failed she simply hates them and doesn't want to do anything with them ever again.

Interests: (optional because I don't actually care, it is just polite) friends, sudden movements

Bio: (optional) nah

Extra:thanks Pete, tell me if I need to give more information

• Posted at:

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 8142bde30b

horsepegasus552

Save Virgo, please!

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Queen of Magic, Magic Believers, Pink, and Star Wars Rebels

-Kid of Hecate + Herobrine

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Save Aries!

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang @/306546

"Well, for your information,

THE NAME'S CONSTELLATION."

#ISHMAELSTOPQUOTINGANDGETHYPNOTIZED

Thumbnail avatar 8142bde30b

horsepegasus552

Full Name: Grace Ordey

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexuality: Omnisexual polyamorous aromantic.

Sign and Element: Virgo/Trembling Ground

Power: Can shift the position and composition of any underground minerals, gems, metals, or anything of that ilk.. (ie: She can call up some iron from the ground and make it as weak as playdough, but it doesn't have to come from the earth first)

Appearance: Long, wavy dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. Lightly tanned skin. Moderately long eyelashes, very small and petite body type, and thin arms. Slightly pronounced hips.

Clothing: Hot pink fluffy jacket, pink t-shirt, dark blue skort, dark blue leggings, and black and pink tennis shoes. Also has a pink glasses case containing hot pink glasses in her jacket pocket. Garnet earrings.

Personality: (maybe base it off the zodiac sign, but I don’t care if you do, because not everybody acts like their zodiac) Very anxious and jumpy. Usually has a placid expression on her face, but constantly worries about everything. Very intelligent and loyal. Quiet and soft-spoken. She is very much an introvert. She has a habit of blushing and stuttering whilst speaking. Loves following the rules, and never curses. She is very polite and apologetic. Flinches often at anything. Enjoys making others smile.

Interests: (optional because I don’t actually care) Cooking, baking, gaming, reading, and singing.

Bio: (optional) I got nothin'.

Extra: Is near-sighted.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Queen of Magic, Magic Believers, Pink, and Star Wars Rebels

-Kid of Hecate + Herobrine

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

What's left?

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Mirror

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

✧ Proud Christian✧

#DuskDay(12/7)

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

Samb b-day: Dec 16, 2016

❄圣乐❄

lynxlynx3024

I guess remaining in the context you gave me

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Here are the remaining spots (again, I can always add more if need be):

Dying Embers:

. Aries - [Saved for Constellation]

Leo - [Saved for Cookie]

Sagittarius -

Raging Waters:

. Cancer - [Saved for Luana]

Scorpio - Hikaru Mikiyu Selenetic [Random]

Pisces - [Taken by Truce]

Trembling Ground:

Taurus - Nebur Neva [Hugo]

Virgo - Grace Ordey [Pegasus]

Capricorn - [Saved for Rebel]

Biting Winds:

. Libra -

Gemini - Samuel “Sammie” Smith [Nugget]

Aquarius - Samirra Ray Moore [Cain]

Also, do you guys think we should start at Wastelands or when they actually get to the academy? I don’t mind either way, so it’s whatever you guys prefer. I’ll post my forms later today.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

lynxlynx3024

I prefer being called Nebur if you don't mind truce

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar daaff2d27b

dinosaurjade212

I would join... But since my Zodiac sign is taken... *Leaves* 

• Posted at:

~Tsunami~

FalconeyesBirchstarQuickstarStormstarLarkstarIvyfeatherSlashclawMottlepeltHeatherblazeCinderstripeRainstormSleekfurSnowywhiskerSpikenoseDuskkitWolfkitWillowkit

Sorry, Nebur, I just put Hugo because it was listed first in your signature.

Also, Tsunami, what’s your zodiac? I can add another spot if you’d like.

And I’m actually going to have three characters, but only one takes up a main spot. Here are my forms:

Full Name: Dallon Joseph Wakefield
Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Cismale, he/him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Sign and Element: Pisces // Raging Waters
Power: Blood manipulation
Appearance: Dallon has dark brown hair [refer to more recent picture of Dallon Weekes for styling - yes, I’m aware that I’m trash] and soft brown, almond-shaped eyes. His face is more of an oval shape. He has a pale complexion, likely from Anglo-Celtic ancestry. He stands at roughly 5’11 and has a lean, though gangly, build. There is a scar along the right side of his jaw, though it is faded and hard to see.
Clothing: He tends to wear band t-shirts, black jeans, and charcoal grey low-top Converse. In the cold season, he may throw on a light grey zip-up hoodie, but that’s about it.
Personality: Dallon is very introverted and quiet, though his social anxiety doesn’t help. While he may even seem mute at first, once you get to know him and he’s a little more comfortable around you he will begin to open up more. He’s more of a listener than a talker. He is an idealist, and always looks for a hint of good in even the worst of people and events. He believes everybody has good intentions - maybe they just went down the wrong path or are misunderstood, though this trait is not to the point of naïveté. Dallon can actually be rather cynical at times. Altruism may be his strong point, but it may go too far at times where he beats himself up for being even a tiny bit. He’s humble, though sometimes very self-depreciating and he has little to no self-esteem. He is dark-humoured and fairly sarcastic at times. Dallon is extremely loyal and would take the fall for anybody he’s associated with, especially family and friends. He is very protective of his loved ones. Dallon is hard-working, determined, and passionate; he could also be described as emotional.
Interests: Music, writing, reading, poetry, mythology, psychology, nature, animals, being alone, thrillers/mysteries, rock and indie music specifically. He likes to sing and write songs, though he can also play bass.
Bio: POVed
Extra: tHaNKs, pEtE - also best friends with Hailey West and he starts a little trio music group with Blair and Hailey eventually

Background characters not part of the main group:

Full Name: Blair Odell
Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Cismale, he/him
Sexuality: Homoromantic asexual
Sign and Element: Taurus // Trembling Ground (don’t freak out if you have the Taurus spot, he’s not one of the mains)
Power: Ferrokinesis (metal manipulation, think Magneto)
Appearance: Blair has crimson red hair (dyed obviously) styled in a quiff, though his true hair colour is dirty blonde. His eyes are pale blue and more of a wide shape, and his skin could be described as rosy. He has a strong jawline and a scar across the palm of his left hand. He stands at about 5’9 and has broad shoulders.
Clothing: He typically wears ripped blue jeans and flannel over t-shirts of various colours (often white). His shoes are black Vans and he sometimes even wears a beanie, though not too often.
Personality: He loves talking to and being around people, causing him to have many friends and acquaintances, though the relationships maybe aren’t as meaningful as they could be. Blair loves change and despises routine and doing the same things every day, causing him to also be rather spontaneous. He doesn’t think many things through, causing him to be a bit reckless, but he does love living life on the edge. He can be a bit short-tempered at times, but this is probably because he never stops to take a break and will eventually get tired and irritable at times. Blair is a bit of a slacker, and it is not unusual for him to procrastinate. He can be very opinionated at times and doesn’t really know when to be quiet. Anybody who knows him would expect him to be of the fire element because of his courage and quick wit. He is also very stubborn.
Intrests: Photography, poetry, art, film, people, talking, fantasy and science fiction, sports. He also plays the drums and the piano.
Bio: POVed because I’m lazy
Extra: He isn’t one of the mains, so as I said before, don’t freak out if you have the Taurus spot.

Full Name: Hailey Indigo West

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Cisfemale, she/her

Sexuality: Pansexual, mostly gay though

Sign and Element: Aries // Dying Embers (not main spot so please chill)

Power: Typhokinesis (control over smoke)

Appearance: She has crimson red hair styled in a pixie cut and soft brown eyes. Her skin is more of an olive colour, likely from Germanic ancestry. Her face is a rounder shape and she has a scar next to her left eye from where she came close to losing it. She stands at about 5’8 and has a narrow build. 

Personality: ENFP-T

Interests: Playing guitar, music, poetry and songwriting, drawing

Bio: POVed

Extra: NOT one of the mains, also I got really lazy with this form if you couldn’t tell, oops

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

amazingdawn82

Full Name: My character's name is Elaine Breslin.

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Elaine is female and prefers that she/her pronouns be used in reference to her.

Sexuality: Elaine is straight.

Sign and Element: Her sign is Aries and she bears the element of the Dying Embers, or fire.

Power: She can transform into a phoenix and a dragon and also speak to both in human form. (If they don't exist in this RP or if this is too over-powered, then I'll think of something else.)

Appearance: Elaine has curly sun-bleached hair that reaches down to her mid-back. It's usually worn loose or with sections pinned back and it was originally was a dark brown with dark golden highlights. She is long and lanky with tanned skin covered in freckles and a slightly long oval-shaped face with fullish lips, amber almond-shaped eyes, and a straight nose.

Clothing: She wears muted shades of red and orange with ankle socks and gray Converse-style sneakers. She wears a fire opal necklace with the opal cut into a circle that is two inches in diameter, set in silver, and suspended from a gold chain. (The necklace is a family heirloom, so she only wears it around school or to important events.)

Personality: Elaine is one of those people who can make exceptional grades and still spend a good deal of time with friends. This is because of her good organization skills and near-photographic memory. She's bubbly and outgoing but also kind and considerate. However, she has a quicker-than-average temper and a tendency to speak before thinking.

Interests: As in romantic or as in hobbies?

Bio: I'm too lazy to do this.

Extra: When my friend helped me with a paper, I said, "Thanks, Pete."

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

Please save sagittarius for me.

• Posted at:

@Constellation - Accepted, but dragons and phoenixes don’t exist in this. She can have phoenix/dragon physiology (in the actual story I’m writing, one of the characters has avian/bird physiology) but the communication thing wouldn’t work. For interests, I meant hobbies, sorry for not clarifying.

@Ravendragon2111 - Saved! Do you have a nickname, or would you just like me to call you Ravendragon?

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

greendog1510

Full Name: Jayden Jessica Starling

Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Female, she/her

Sexuality: Straight 

Sign and Element: Leo/ Dying Embers

Power: Can make and control flames, and turn into flames 

Appearance: weak skinny figure, about 5'6", has red-brown hair that is about shoulder length, silver eyes, and has a ton of freckles across face

Clothing: wears a red shirt with blue jeans, and red shoes, has glasses 

Personality: (maybe base it off the zodiac sign, but I don’t care if you do, because not everybody acts like their zodiac) she is bold and loud, loves attention, she wants her ideas to be heard, is very stubbon and thinks her ideas are the right ones, once you earn her trust or loyalty is will loyal to the end

Interests: stars, books, fire, fighting, and food

Bio: had a very normal life for a person 

Extra: she is abedextrous, and thanks, pete

• Posted at:

Cookie

MY Gang: Chicken da Chicken, JJ, Oliva the ghost, and Galaxis, Galaxy, and Quasar

amazingdawn82

Elaine's powers are pyrokinesis, the ability to control fire, and limited photokinesis, the ability to manipulate light. (For her photokinesis, she can bounce light and also filter it to change the colors of things.)

Her interests are astronomy, reading, art, and dancing.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546

amazingdawn82

Elaine's powers are pyrokinesis, the ability to control fire, and limited photokinesis, the ability to manipulate light. (For her photokinesis, she can bounce light and also filter it to change the colors of things.)

Her interests are astronomy, reading, art, and dancing.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546

amazingdawn82

Sorry about the double post.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Gang @/306546

lynxlynx3024

np

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Please save Sagittarius. Also, why is the fire name so weak while all the other one are mighty? I would suggest “Roaring Flames”.

• Posted at:

Call me Red

7th Grade Male

Ravenclaw

Son of Hermes

Pokemon Trainer

Hyrulian

Meme Master

Boy Scout

Stranger Things Fan

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

Thumbnail avatar e7f1e7d714

topazhamster42

Save libra

• Posted at:

~Topaz

Warrior cat video of the week: Mirror

A member of ForestClan, the oldest rp of the SAMB. The best part is that it's still going.

✧ Proud Christian✧

#DuskDay(12/7)

#Remember the Lost

#Moresigspace

Jade = twin

Samb b-day: Dec 16, 2016

❄圣乐❄

dragonkitten1012

Up

• Posted at:

// ~>> NUGGET <<~// 

Sorry for not posting yesterday, my WiFi was down.

@Red - I like the sound of Dying Embers. I apologise if you don’t, but I refuse to change it. Thanks for the suggestion, though. Also, Ravendragon already saved Sagittarius, though I can make one more spot (as said in the title, the amount of spots is flexible). Would you like me to add another? 

@Cookie - Accepted, but could you possibly list at least 1-2 negative personality traits?

@Topaz - Saved!

@Rebel - Your save expires in a few hours. If you need an extension, I’ll be glad to provide one.

@Luana - ^

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

If you could extend it that'd be great.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

He seems super creepy and menancing but he wanted me to deliver mail?

DCI Obsessed.

"... I have made a huge mistake."

"But I'm paying for it!"

"GET LOST!"

A MURDER? ON MY OWL EXPRESS?

CCHJLOPS

7-8-14

greendog1510

Personality: she is very closed to new ideas, and often jumps to convulsions that are often wron

• Posted at:

Cookie

@Rebel - Your save is extended until February 10 (midnight, eastern time)

@Luana - Your save has expired.

@Cookie - Thank you!

The Cancer spot is now open to anybody who wants it.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar 8e619e5bf6

ravendragon2111

Full Name:Franklin "Frank" Cardiff

Gender and Preferred Pronouns:Male/He

Sexuality:Straight

Sign and Element:Sagittarius/Dying Embers

Power:Flame Touch (can set things on fire just by touching them with his hands), Fireproof, Enhanced Vision (can see great distances away)

Appearance:He has red hair, green eyes, is 5' 5" tall, has pale skin, and is skinny.

Clothing:He wears a white cotton dress shirt with the top button unbuttoned, dark blue jeans, a brown leather belt, black penny loafers, a brown leather long coat, and black gloves made of fireproof material.

Personality: He is calm, cool, collected, and quite serious. It would take a lot to make him angry, and when he does he has a temper like fire. He is loyal, honorable, and friendly. Even though he's friendly that doesn't mean he conducts himself very well. In fact, he is not good in social situations, and he would prefer to stand a far off than embarrass himself. Once you get to know him though he will be the greatest friend you have.

Interests: He enjoys studying martial arts due to his lack of combat powers, he love archery which goes great with his enhanced vision, and he likes art. He will often be seen drawing or painting in his spare time.

Extra:thanks Pete

(As for what to call me you don't have to call me RavenDragon. You can just call me Raven.)

• Posted at:

lynxlynx3024

@topaz when you asked what's left my brain didn't work anymore I hadn't been sleeping well sorry for that

BUMP

• Posted at:

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

1 ,