Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Full Name: Sierra “Sia” Smith
Gender and Preferred Pronouns: Female (she/her)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Sign and Element: Cancer // Raging Waters
Power: Tide Manipulation
Appearance: Sierra is around 5’4 and has a thick but strong build. She has tan skin with wide almond shaped blue eyes and long eyelashes. Her hair, a very light brown, reaches her chin and has blue streaks in it. Her lips are always a light color lipstick.
Clothing: Most of her outfits consists of dark colors, with camo pants or jeans and black combat boots. She had special crescent moon necklace.
Personality: She wears her heart on her sleeve. But she is a wonderful person, and is very passionate about her family. She also knows when it's time for her to say goodbye, and when she's mad you can tell because she won't say a word to anyone except Alanna. She trust easily, but if you break her trust she won't give you a second chance. She's very loving, and caring. Also very shy, and isn't the most outgoing person. She does love to sing though, and doesn't tolerate rude people.
Interests: Singing, playing an instrument, artistic
Bio: She and Alanna spent their first few years in a loving home. That is until a car crash resulted in the severely injured parents who couldn't take care of them, so they were sent to the foster home where they are now.
Extra: Background character, also us going to start a band with her sister

Sierra is Alanna's sister 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Samirra:

I looked at the boy who walked in and smiled. Finally, someone interesting! I stood up and bowed before holding out my hand.

"Hi,Sammie!Samirra Ray, at your service," I said. "Do you have any octopi? They can be sneaky, but I love them just the same. Can you do a cartwheel? If so, I need your help trying something out. You'll also need another pair of shoes."

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Connor Moore(My Sensible Side)

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Oops, forgo some. Samirra: "Well, Ray is my middle name, so Samirra is fine."
  • Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

@Luana - Accepted! She’ll be in dorm 502 with Blair Odell and Peg Priester.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Sammie-

Smiling brightly, he pushed up his large glasses, bowing back. 
Standing straight up, he said, "Oh hey! We both have 'Sam' in our names, although the name Sam is kind of boring, as I stated before. Samirra is a cool name, very interesting, if you ask me," he replied, once again pulling out his notebook and pen. He wrote down her name quickly before shoving back into his pocket. 

"Unfortunately, I do not posses any octopi at the moment, but it would be fascinating to own some. Did you know octopi actually don't have tentacles? They're called arms, but people mistake tend to mistake them for tentacles. Stunning, right? They also have really good eyesight, in which I'm jealous," Sammie explained to her, using exaggerated hand motions. "But anyway, I also cannot do a cartwheel, but I can try. I've been focused on many different topics other than gymnastics, but I'm sure willing to help. And yes, another pair of shoes may be helpful," he said, looking down at his feet. 

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

dragonkitten1012

Up

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

cutewolf230

Sierra :

After making it through the disastrous Cancer line in the gymnasium, I was able to head out to find my dorm. Dorm 502 with Blair Odell and Peg Priester. I quickly headed to my dorm to escape the horrid crowds.  

After climbing at least three flights of stairs, I finally found Dorm 502. I entered, finding that I was the second person there. Finding that the crimson haired boy had already claimed a bed, I decided to claim the one farthest from him. So I did. I emptied my bag, organizing my books into two sections; Fictional and Instruments.

Once I settled down, I decided to introduce myself to the other kid. “Uh, hey, I’m Sierra Smith. You can call me Sia if you want though.”

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Jayden: 

"Could I be green?" I asked 

"Sure," Elaine replied. 

As I pushed the button to roll the dice, I asked,"When do you think the announcements will be about?" I looked at the dice, oh well my person couldn't get out yet. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Dallon:

“Yeah, I get that.” I added in response to Hikaru’s comment about the allowance system. “I’m a Pisces. What sign are you, Alanna?” I prompted as I set my backpack down on the floor in front of my bed. 

Hailey:

I rolled my eyes as the two were swept up in an odd conversation. I wasn’t annoyed, exactly, but being stuck with talkative roommates isn’t exactly great for people who enjoy the quiet. I grabbed my phone and began to shoot texts at my friends back home.

Blair:

I offered the girl a warm smile. “Sia, that’s a nice name. Hey, Sia, I’m Blair.” Beginning to unpack my backpack, I pulled out two beanies I was very attached to, three books, a camera, my sketchbook, and art supplies. 

“So, you play any instruments?” I asked, nodding toward the instrument books she had.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar 8142bde30b

horsepegasus552

I might POV tomorrow.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Queen of Magic, Magic Believers, Pink, and Star Wars Rebels

-Kid of Hecate + Herobrine

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar 6709e01874

aquaunicorn2968

Peg's POV:

I looked around the gym. It seemed to be cool. I looked around for a table that said ARIES. I found it pretty quickly. I took a deep breath in, and out and went to the table, trying not to jump up and down and squeal with excitement. I saw a man with a binder seated at the table.

"Last name?" he asked without looking up.

"Huh? Um, Priester," I replied, desperately trying to sound cool.

"First name Peg?" he asked.

"Yes," I said.

"Dorm 502," he said, giving me some papers. I went trying to find dorm 502. I found it and went into the dorm. Ther was a girl already in there, sitting on the top bunk. I put my backpack on the bottom bunk.

"Hey, I'm Peg," I told her. "You must be Blair."

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Proud creator of "Pineapple!"

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Stars: 181

Gang: Beni, WingStar, Nattily,  Azul,  Lilac (flip) , Mr. Cellophane

aquaunicorn2968

Oops, I forgot something.

"Wait a minute... you are Blair, right? Or are you Sierra?"

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

Samirra:

"Oh, that is interesting! All you would need to do is time me, but we can save it for another time," I chuckled, getting an idea of my own. "Let's go see the other people! As much as like having one friend, it would be even better if we had a few more. That and I want to see if there is anyone to surprise. Did you know that it's actually good for chickens to eat eggs?" I grabbed my bag. "Just in case."

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

dragonkitten1012

Sammie-

"Wait, wait wait," Sammie quickly responded. "More friends would be nice, but it'd be delightful to get to know the other person in the room. Hailey, I presume? I mean, she is the only person left in the dorm I don't know, so it'd only be natural to assume," he quietly tapped his fingers against his leg. She seems a bit quiet. Sammie took note in his head about the other girl, Hailey, who was currently on her phone. She didn't seem interested in their current conversation topics. 
"But afterwards, I would love to go find other people, I mean, when there's ore people, you get a load of better stories. Some with more quality than others, but a story is a story," he shrugged his shoulders, walking a bit past Sammira. 

"Hello there, other roommate. If you hadn't heard earlier, I'm Sammie," he greeted the other girl, fixing his beanie. "Also, I like your hair, very vibrant and standout-ish. The only thing standout-ish about me is my size, as you can probably tell, since I'm 4'8. Very tiny, it's hard to see over most people, which can create disadvantages to my work, which is journalism, if you were curious. Oh! And I like your leather jacket, Sammira. It really attracts the eye, which is a good thing, jut to make things clear. Anyway, hello," Sammie said qiuckly, smiling.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Hailey -

“Oh, hey, yeah, I’m Hailey.” I said, putting my phone down and looking up at Sammie. “Thank you,” Reflexively, my hand flew up to smooth down my hair. “Aw, I don’t see any problems with your height. And journalism? That’s awesome. I had a friend back home who aspired to be a music journalist.” I smiled, remembering how passionate about music journalism Adam had been. 

Our conversation was interrupted by a loud crackle from overhead.

Dallon -

“ATTENTION all Smith Academy students! I am your headmaster, Sebastian O’Donoghue, and I would like to welcome all of our new students. We are excited to have new additions, new ideas and creative minds. At this time, would you please head to your homeroom classes? You will be given your allowance cards, student IDs, and more information there. I hope you all have a wonderful day!” (I don’t know I’m sorry if that was bad) 

Exchanging glances with my roommates, I took another look at my schedule. “Aye, I have Mr. Wentz for homeroom. Who do you guys have?”

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Samirra:

"Oh, sorry for not noticing you, Hailey. You're just so quiet! I'm Samirra, if I didn't tell you already. I've got Mr.(or was it Mrs.?) Smith, so I'm going to go now, but talk to you guys later," I made sure my bag was comfy and left the room. Muttering to myself, I followed a random oath of arrows, hoping I would find home room.

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Elaine:

"Well, looks like we've got to head to homeroom. Looks like our other roommate is late. Hey, that rhymed!"

• Posted at:

Constellation

My personal motto: "You hold greater power than you'll ever know."

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows

dragonkitten1012

Sammie-

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Hailey," Sammie nodded his head toward her. "And thank you as well. Journalism is awesome, not to sound full of myself. Music journalism sounds amazing. Adam seems like a pretty cool guy. I'd like to meet him. Maybe we can exchange notes. But then again, we'll be here for awhile and I might forget. Mm, I could write it down, but I need all the room I can get, my notebook is small and space is limited," Sammie said, beginning to think out loud. He quietly tapped his foot on the ground. 

As a loud crackle happened above them, Sammie jumped, being whipped out of thought. The announcements soon came on and their headmaster explained that they needed to find their homeroom classes. 
"Aw man, already, but I wasn't done talking to Hailey," he said. Turning around, he realized Sammira was already gone. "Oh. It seems out roommate has dissapeared," Sammie looked out the door before turning back to Hailey. 
"Shall we locate our classes together?" He asked her.

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Up

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

cutewolf230

Alanna : 

"I have Mr. Wentz as well. I have a feeling all the water signs have the same schedule." I replied. 

The other two nodded. I smiled. "Shall we head to homeroom then? If not, I need to meet up with my little sister." 

They nodded, and I head off to find my little sister, Sierra.

Sierra : 

"To answer your question, Blair, yes I do. And to answer your question, I'm Sierra. Blair is crimson hair." I said. (A/N : Hey, that rhymes)

Just then the announcement from our headmaster to head to our homerooms. I was excited. I couldn't wait to meet my fellow classmates. 

"Well, it was nice to meet you, but I have to meet up with my sister. I'll see you later." I told them. 

I slid off the bed and headed to the door. I walked to my homeroom class. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

horsepegasus552

Grace's POV:

The familiar crackle and snap of an intercom drew Grace's attention towards the ceiling. Headmaster announced that it was time to go to homeroom.  Grace felt another cold sweep of nerves pass through her. Nonetheless, she stood, gathered what she needed, and steeled herself to head into class.

Grace glanced back at her two roomates and smiled.

"See you later, guys!" She chirped happily, and left the room.

(Sorry about the short POV, I feel kinda sick right now...)

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Hailey -

“Sure! I have Mr. Urie, who do you have?” I realised he would likely have a different homeroom teacher, given that he was an air sign and I fire, but we would both need help finding our classes. I decided to go with it.

Blair -

I watched as Sierra walked away, and glanced back down at my own schedule. I had Ms. Ness. “Well, I’ll see you later, Peg. I don’t want to be late for class on my first day!” With that, I grabbed my schedule just in case and left the dorm to find my homeroom.

Dallon -

“Well, let’s go, then.” I said to Hikaru, quickly shoving my iPod and earbuds into my pocket (you never know when you might need it). As I exited the room, I took one last look at my journal, but decided to leave it. On the way to the building where classes would be held, I daydreamed, pondering who else would be in our homeroom class and what Mr. Wentz would be like.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Jallas:
An anouncement had been over the loudspeaker, and I glanced down at my scedule to see who my homeroom teacher was. "Looks like I have Ms. Ness." I say out loud to no one in particular, then head off to the school building to try and find my room.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

Who'ֆ ƃuɥƃnɐl ?

Masquerade

Look around- there's another mask behind you!

This is the choice, the point of no return!

Falling through the rabbit hole...

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||A New World...

Dallon -

I crossed the campus and entered a sleek, black building. The huge windows displayed desks, so I assumed this was where classes were held. Four teachers stood in the entrance - one was the dark-haired Hispanic guy in his mid-twenties who had given me my schedule. Standing next to him was a slightly taller, pale man who looked around the same age and had ebony hair. Just a few feet away from him was a slightly older man, (late twenties, I thought) with black hair styled in a quiff and blue eyes. Then, next to him, was a brown-haired woman in her mid-thirties. 

The crimson-haired boy from earlier was standing near the woman, and a girl with short red hair was by the pale man with black hair. What is with the red hair? There were small groups of students started to form by the teachers as kids began to trickle into the building. 

“Wentz’s class, over here!” Called out the guy who had given me my schedule - Mr. Wentz, I presumed. I headed over and joined the group, head bowed.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

Stay aliv|-/

Samirra:

It was miracle I had found my way, although technically it was one of the teachers that had found me. I eagerly waited for other students arriving, watching each face carefully. A boy had come up to the various groups, and he looked like a walking mystery. I tapped on his shoulder.

"Hi there," I waved, toning down my energy. "What's with the strange look on your face? Sorry if I'm blunt, but I'm just curious. If it's something personal, feel free to tell me off."

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Up

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

(Also, I know I put Hikaru as genderfluid, but now i'm changing her to cisfemale because it'll be easier)

Hikaru:

After shoving my journal, two pencil boxes, tablet, bluetooth earbuds, and a couple of school books, I followed Dallon to the sleek black building which i was guessing was homeroom and our other classes were held. Four teachers stood in the entrance - one was the dark-haired Hispanic guy in his mid-twenties who had given me my schedule. Standing next to him was a slightly taller, pale man who looked around the same age and had ebony hair. Just a few feet away from him was a slightly older man, with black hair styled in a quiff and blue eyes. Then, next to him, was a brown-haired woman in her mid-thirties.  “Wentz’s class, over here!” Called out the guy who had given me my schedule - Mr. Wentz, I guessed. I walked over and smiled over at Dallon, then looking at my schedule, checking what I had afterwards. I did my hair into several braids and put elastics in them, then brought out my journal/notebook/sketchpad and started to draw everything around me

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal. (You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova) I'm a fan of Danganronpa God loves you all! A Million Dreams D&C 19:23, Helaman 5:12 "When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"

whaleclever14

woops messed up my pov a bit XD

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal. (You can call me Wist/Wistful/Nova) I'm a fan of Danganronpa God loves you all! A Million Dreams D&C 19:23, Helaman 5:12 "When there's no peace on Earth, there is peace in Christ"

aquaunicorn2968

Peg:

I looked down at my schedule myself. I had Homeroom with Mr. Urie. I wonder who else will be there. I quickly ran there. I didn't want to be late on my first day! But I quickly got lost in the maze of the school, so I walked and looked at the signs. I got there faster than I would have running.

--

Sorry it's short. I'm busy!

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

whaleclever14

:slaps thread with a fish: BOOP

• Posted at:

horsepegasus552

Writer's block slapped me like a trampoline.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

I was very interested in the sudden movement our talk took and I went of to search for Mr. Wentz when I found him I just stooth in the corridor close to the door and waited till the others would arrive

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

aquaunicorn2968

Who's going to do the teachers?

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

horsepegasus552

I don't think I'm going to POV much, so if you feel obliged to kick me out of this RP, feel free to do so. I don't want to be a burden.

• Posted at:

Abyss

Feather

Cloud

Me

Silk

Hope

Lunar

Alleigh

Fur

Kit

Pegasus

-Fluffeh Master

-Potato Bringer

-Melon Lord

-Overseer

aquaunicorn2968

Peg:

I went into the classroom and took a seat by a desk in the front row right in front of the teacher's desk.

• Posted at:

Lαɳα

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

1 , , 3