Okay, it’s been over a week, and while I know not everyone has had a chance to read Stormspeakeryet, I know a lot of you have! So let’s talk about it -- and if you haven’t read it yet, you’ve been warned!

SPOILERS AHEAD!

---------------------------

What did you think of the Stormspeaker’s powers? Did you see that Anka twist coming? And most importantly -- WORTHY!!!!

Tell us everything!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts! /324865

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps word scramble /322992

I Survived school! /323972

Thumbnail avatar a1bfc605e6

lynxlynx3024

nooo I don't read the book yet because I don't have it (first) (but yeah spoil it all..)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

Biggest spoiler: ITS AMAZING!!!! :P

Eh, its not that big of a spoiler... XD

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

I never saw Anka coming. I knew that Worthy had to be alive. How else would they eventually get the Wildcat's Claw back?

What shocked me the most had to be Anka though. She would make an amazing actor!!

I just can't believe Abeke lost a hunting contest. I know there's a good reason.. But STILL! :P

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Thumbnail avatar b746fabd62

horsedragon2123

EVERYTHING WAS AMAZING

But the Anka thing... I didn't really trust her in the first couple books, but when I started reading this one I just did. And then SHE'S A TRAITOR ACK

And I really like the Stormspeaker's powers, and it sounds really pretty, too!

And WORTHY IS ALIVE YAY

• Posted at:

Leopard

[Queen of Overpacking]

The Oreo Queen

]Ravenclaw[]Proud Lutheran[

Balancer of Earth

#RememberTheLost

Thumbnail avatar d5118087c5

icedragon791

I've always been suspicious of Anka, but leader of the Oathbound?! Alright, I didn't see that coming. Also, what the heck Kana?!!!

So, she's most likely the one who framed the Greencloaks... I mean, she said, "The time of the Greencloaks is over," and when Meilin tells her that she knows they're innocent, she just replies, "oh Meilin, you really don't know a thing." If she was just doing her job as an Oathbound, why even go after the Dragon's Eye now that the heroes are captured? Truth is, she's a power-hungry witch who wants the Oathbound to replace the Greencloaks and what they stand for...Man, I gotta respect that in a villain, but I hope a Redcloak beats her up for calling Worthy a half-breed! 

On that note, Redcloaks, we can use a jailbreak at Greenhaven right about now.... We can use your help in general...

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

#Go RainWings, RiverClan, team RWBY, Voltron, and Redcloaks!

And I'm out!

I didn't read it yet but IDC, I like spoilers (don't ask...)

I KNEW IT I READ WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT WORTHY I KNEW HE WAS STILL ALIVE YES!!!!!!

Settle, Buddy...

NO, DAN!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Buddy

Dan, Dawn, Cole, Oscar, Suka, Storm, Candy, Cinnamon, Ginger

Thumbnail avatar a244023fb0

liondragon8719

I WANNA GET STORMSPEAKER NOW 

• Posted at:

I still think there's more to Kana than an completely evil women as even Zerif turned out to not be that bad as he sacrificed himself to stop the wyrm....

• Posted at:

Kitsune

(Lost account password so still me but different account.)

Bisexual

Thumbnail avatar cee6576ee1

ponyspicy6

i knew Anka would betray them but i thought for sure she would bea fakecloke..................... WORTHY IS ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

/// /// SNOW\\\\\\                  greencloack*rainwing*girl*unwanted*muslim*canadian*pakistani

*goddess of winter,nature,and art*

Thumbnail avatar 7ddd723b59

arrogantdragon60

I never trusted Anka from the beginning. I knew something was off about her. And YESS!! Worthy's alive!! I knew he was but it was still a relief to actually see it happen. It it bad that I'm actually kinda happy Cordalia's alive? I really liked her as a villain. I also enjoyed seeing the way she interacted with wWorthy. I wanna see more of that. I never expected Anka to be the Oathbound's Leader though. Though I did see the Oathbound twist coming. I should have expected it though, it happened with Shane...

Speaking of Shane, I only have one complaint. Shane didn't make a heroic return :(. Ya'll should totally write a third series and bring Shane back if he doesn't come back in the next book. Come on. YOU can do it. There are loopholes ;)

• Posted at:

Worthy has my heart :)

I am a Redcloak

I love Jesus

Go Spirit Animals!!!

Shabeke shipper, majorly

Thumbnail avatar 902464f966

skyscraperarrow12

hmm... where do i start? eh, let's just start with Anka since that is most disruptive part and that's all i can remember right now...

i actually didn't really trust her in the first place... she was just always so... quiet, suspcious, shady... but i never actually expected her to turn on all the Greencloaks that cruelly though... it's also kind of sad that, i guess based on her actions, she doesn't understand true friendship... she was only out for herself... unless this whole betray-your-friend thing was a double-betray thing

IMSOGLADWORTHYISALIVE,IREALLYDONOTKNOWWHATIWOULD'VEDONEIFHEDIED,BUTI'MSOANGRYTHATSIDTHEUNGENEROUSDECIDEDTOSMASHHIMUP

at least i now know that meilin should be the one on the cover of the next book without anka since anka is zhongese, but a traitor now :l

i hope Takoda will be okay, after what happened with Xanthe

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Thumbnail avatar ef6dce8d59

airportwinter35

Worthy is alive!!!!!!

But Anka? I knew something is strange from begining. How could Greencloak survive in the mid of the Zhong Empire? Kana was a huge traitor.

I hope Takoda is safe, sadly, Xanthe doesn't look good. 

• Posted at:

t Jacob (major and mostly used) t

Great Plain 

Anything interesting

새시작!

Empire of Forest/Nanowrimo

Thumbnail avatar 6dcb7cba36

ponydress24

I KNEW IT!!!

Anka is Oathbound!

I knew all along something was wrong with her!

And I was sitting in my room and reading the book and it was just like, oh my god!! It was a great moment in the book I think.

I'm really excited for the last one. And also rather curious about what's going on in Greenhaven, and where Olvan and Lenori, and all the other Greencloaks, are and how they're doing.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

Hope freaking out post in 3... 2... 1...

I KNEW WORTHY WAS ALIVE

WHY ANKA WHYYYYYYYY

(I'm mad right now)

-- 2 minutes of freaking out irl even though I finished the book FOREVER ago --

KANA ISN'T HONEST AT ALL

I HATE HER RIGHT NOW

NO MORE BETRAYALS OR SPIES EVER

OR I'LL SEND FLAME OUT TO CAUSE HAVOC WHEREVER HE GOES FOR A WHILE

-- 5 minutes of screaming --

(wow that was crazy)

• Posted at:

Hope and Hack

I like nekos, glitter, and having fun!

I like video games, but I haven't played SA.

I decided to share my account with him.

I'll be using her account now.

Gangs at: pending :/

Homethreads at: pending :/

icedragon791

Does anyone else think it's messed up that the Greencloaks refused to tell Xanthe about their mission and the bond tokens though? She may not be a Greencloak, but she's certainly proved herself a noble ally. But for whatever reason, helping them in Sadre doesn't matter here. Nor does it matter that she trusted Connor while he was infected by the Wyrm. It still doesn't matter that she was risking her life just to get them to the Stormspeaker... Nope, the bond tokens are Greencloak-only stuff.

Trust has been a theme throughout this series, but the Greencloaks keep trusting the wrong people and distrust the right ones. In this case, they technically trusted Kana more than they trusted Xanthe... and Xanthe also ended up almost killed. Nice going there heroes.

Yet on another side of things, I really like that Xanthe's bringing up problems that the Greencloaks have. They're united to maintaining peace, but to the rest of the world they're too secretive to a point that they're shady, and they act surperior. If the heroes really want to prove themselves to the world leaders, they should fix these views. 

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

And I'm out!

Character placeholder thumbnail

redring41

Kana is interesting but come on guys she isn't all bad. Remember when most of you thought Shane was a good for nothing traitor. Now you regret it so watch how you talk about her. I am not a fan of her, in fact she is my least favorite but, if Spirit Animals is famous  for one thing it would making us regret our hate. There are two sides to every story. "Just because a good person does a bad thing that doesn't make them a bad person." I know this isn't what you want to hear but it is what you should. Sorry but it had to be said. 

Any way I am so mad that they only mentioned Shane once(and it was Meilin of all people right?). (Though I find it really interesting that in books 1-4 when they thought of the they thought of fighting Shane's army. Now they think about fighting the devoueror. Some silent forgiveness there?

There better be more redcloaks then worthy in the next book. I want some Karmo and Alix in there too.

• Posted at:

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Shanelovedhermore

I am tspig 

Thumbnail avatar 8915044fd4

delightedwolf94

Kana the Honest just did her best. She was “ soooo” honest with the four of them. Perfect Oathbound name. Also Worthy is alive.    I was so happy I cried. Celebrations are in order. Also Stormspeaker was cool but now the oathbound have it . Has anyone thought about the next book yet. If the four are just expendable are they going to be separated again?

• Posted at:

Worthy is Alive

Seaspray deserved better

Relin is 4evr

Oooh some interesting thoughts here. I felt bad for Xanthe. I have to admit, I never trusted Anka but I definitely didn't expect her to be the Oathbound leader.

I'm so excited to see Worthy again -- I missed him, and I'm glad he's -- okay might be stretching it, but, you know, alive is pretty good. 

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts! /324865

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps word scramble /322992

I Survived school! /323972

Thumbnail avatar 902464f966

skyscraperarrow12

Now that I think about it, Anka just made a really bad example for the Oathbound. She just showed everyone that... they need other people to help do their dirty work. :l All this time, the Greencloaks were able to find the bond tokens before the Oathbound. The only reason the Oathbound knew where the Greencloaks were because one of the Oathbound pretended to be someone... they weren't. Also, they way she was talking to Meilin during their fight showed she only cared about herself. I guess there are some short-minded, selfish people these days. :l

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

icedragon791

As much as I want to see her defeated, Kana is an interesting villain, and I want to learn more about her motives.

I've heard a few times that villains should be designed to stand for the opposite ideals of the heroes'. While the Greencloaks are a diverse army fighting for peace throughout the world, I would love for Kana to think that this is simply unrealistic. In other words, the real world is cold and goes by "every man for himself," so it also makes sense to claim whatever power you can. I honestly can't help but be reminded of what Kovo said to Feliandor generations ago: "War is inevitable in your species I'm afraid." Tecnhically, Kovo has a point, and so can Kana. I can't help reading that the Greencloaks are supposed to be the glue keeping the world together, without thinking that conflict will eventually break out no matter what they do. However, that doesn't make peace any less worth fighting for. At the end of the day, this is why the Greencloaks are heroes.  

(*Rereads my post* Wait, does this count as a pun? *underlines "honestly"* Guys, in all honesty - wait nevermind. How do I say this the right way... well I just want to let you know that puns are not my kind of thing. Seriously! I know that I'm not the best pun master here... Ok, you guys all understand that? Thanks for being so generous with your time and attention as to read my little ramble anyway. Can anyone else add more posts though? After all, the more the merrier.)

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar 08ba078b66

purplesprinkles74

I couldn't believe Anka was a traitor!! I hope Xanthe is still alive though. Worthy is alive!! YAY!!!

• Posted at:

i got rly mad cuz i didn't predict the twist :(

anka 

what the heck anka

no

don't do the thing 

also rly good book 

i like how the characters matured into more typical teens. like with reilin & the whole jealousy thing 

it's a typical teen thing but they were mature about it in the end so that's a plus

i feel like it portrayed their personality way better than the last book 

• Posted at:

Ever 

hear the thunder in this quiet trembling sigh 

“ if you never saw the stars, 

candles were enough 

ayita, my better twin

Thumbnail avatar 08ba078b66

purplesprinkles74

This has to be the best book in the second series by far! I never expected Anka to be a traitor!!! Can't wait for the next book hope it's as good as this one. Keep up the good work guys!

• Posted at: