Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

*A loud crack of lightning strikes somewhere near where you think Arial’s home is. Andale stands worriedly near a tree.* What was that?! I just got teleported here! *Far off in the distance, evil laughter is heard. It doesn’t sound like anyone you know.* It’s so GOOD to be back! Ahahahaaaaaaaa! *A red burst of light is in the sky where the lightning was. It appears to be a signal for help.*

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Once I was Mer. I'm now edgy(TM) Arial and her flipside, Andale. We're here for now.

QUEEN OF MEMES

I'm a member of the Intermission Crew

I am Sher locked

<>=Vision Dreamer

I have the honor to be your obedient servant, A.Myth

Thumbnail avatar 16ae15f699

crowsoul50

Evil laughter? That doesn’t sound good. 

*looks around* What’s going on?

*stares at the sky* Well that seems promising. 

*sits down on the ground with a sigh* 

This whole situation seems a bit forboding. Perhaps we can get the only flier in the gang to check it out. 

C A N

I

K I L L 

I T ?

No. Besides, you’ll only try to make a ship and then this would be all sorts of complicated. 

• Posted at:

ℂall me Ishmael. 

Short Insomniac

pυт тнαт тнιɴɢ вαcĸ wнere ιт cαмe ғroм or ѕo нelp мe

<I•I•F•I•A>

Put your head up, for you are a lion.Don’t forget that, and neither will the sheep.

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

I might have a theory on who this is. The red is Arial, and the lightning is Arial but different. Arial Black. Not very creative, I know. We're the Font Family though. You probably shouldn't kill anyone. AB's Arial's dark side. She also has a light side who's taking a vacation. *Out of the sky falls Jade.* ow! that was rude! *Her ears flatten back aainst her head, and teleports away in a flash of green light. Then she's back again.* hmph!! she can teleport things too? :( Yeah, AB's going to break the time-space continuum if we don't get to her now. *With a snap of her fingers, everyone is transported to where they are dueling.* *Arial is brandishing a pocky scythe. Very pointy.*

• Posted at:

Once I was Mer. I'm now edgy(TM) Arial and her flipside, Andale. We're here for now.

QUEEN OF MEMES

I'm a member of the Intermission Crew

I am Sher locked

<>=Vision Dreamer

I have the honor to be your obedient servant, A.Myth