Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

@Cookie- Flurry Heart escaped with the alicorn magic and divided it between the alicorn's children, which the villains don't know about as well.

Flicker:

I yawned. I normally slept till like 3 in the afternoon, so really this was a change. It definitely didn't help that our mothers were missing! Luckily Discord was here. He could help... right? I sure hope so. I'm too shy for that whole saving the world stuff. "M-maybe we shouldn't go to Canterlot. They might have spies or something there." I whispered nervously. "Flicker's right. They could have spies or something. That means we should go in disguise. I know mother has a spell like that in the library somewhere. We can stop by and look before we head to Canterlot." Midnight said, looking at me. I cowered behind Discord. "I'm not a wall. Unless you want me to be. Then I can." Discord responded to that. My lips curled upwards a little. He always knew how to pull me out of hiding, whether he meant it or not. Orchard spoke. "Uh, y'all? We should probably start looking for that spell." he said, slowly walking towards the door. Rainboom walked out with him. "Are you slowpokes comin' or not?" She questioned as some of us started to walk out.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Dawnlight: 

"I'm coming and I am not slow," I said as a troted to catch up. "Do you think that our parents could of left us a message of some sort?"  

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

lavenderdawn69

Clara's POV:

My temper erupted.

"HEY!" I barked. I'm not a slowpoke!"

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Blossom:

"Rainboom, it's not our fault you inherited your mom's super speed. Be patient will ya," I snapped. "We're all anxious to find our parents and whatnot. Now, I'm gonna run home to the cottage, grab some herbs, etc." I flew as fast as I could, Flicker following.

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

You can call me Wist/Wistful or Nova (idk)

I do a lot of stuff

Don't be afraid of failure. Be afraid of not having the chance!

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

rabbitpaw36

Rainboom-

"I wasn't even flying or running! I was walking. And you slowpokes were still behind me!"

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Star Spirit:

"Not for long!" I shouted up to Rainboom. I concentrated and warped ahead in front of all my friends. "Who's the slowpoke now?" I asked and raced off. Of course Rainboom, that rainbow-maned speedster, had to show off by racing past. I sighed and concentrated so hard I felt my brain would burst. Suddenly, I heard a metallic click and in a burst of light, I was standing in front of the gate to Canterlot. "Woah," I gasped. "I knew... knew that I was good, but I didn't know I was this good!" I stumbled over to a nearby tree and pulled out a book. "Those teleportation spells really take something out of you!" I mused and dove into the book's adventure. (Figuratively, obviously)

Strawberry Pie:

"Where'd she go?" Orchard asked when Star disappeared.

I joked, "Obviously she went somewhere. You can't go nowhere." That coaxed a laugh from my friends.

Midnight smiled, "Nice one, Strawberry." We trotted toward the capital and when we finally got there, we saw none other than our friend Star Spirit chatting with Rainboom.

"What took you guys so long? We've been waiting for at least half an hour for you slowpokes," Star laughed.

Midnight glared. "Not funny, Star. We were really worried about you!"

• Posted at:

Constellation

My personal motto: "You hold greater power than you'll ever know."

I'm that bookworm in the corner...

#Derpyisbestpony

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows

lavenderdawn69

Beauty's POV:

"So, who's going to use the Elements when we get them?" I asked.

Clara's POV:

"How did you get here before us?" I asked Star, my eyebrows raised.

• Posted at:

Lavender

amazingdawn82

Star Spirit:

"I used a teleportation spell, but didn't you see that flash of light, Clara?" I questioned and turned to Beauty Hearts. "Why don't we let the Elements decide?" I asked as we picked our way through the busy streets of Canterlot.

• Posted at:

Constellation

#Derpyisbestpony

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Starburst~

I was busy thinking about the possibilities of what could happen in the future and who would be chosen by the Elements as I followed Star and Midnight through the crowded streets of Canterlot.

It's pretty likely that the Element of Honesty will choose Orchard, Loyalty will choose Rainboom, and Generosity will choose Beauty, since they're each an only foal. It's a 50/50 chance of Kindness choosing either Flicker or Blossom and Laughter choosing either Party or Strawberry. And I suppose that there's about a 33% chance of Magic choosing either me, Star, or Midnight, though I doubt it would choose me. After all, Star and Midnight have always been better at magic than I have...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

whaleclever14

Blossom:

I quietly flew next to the group, wondering what was going to happen. I'm guessing Orchard, Beauty, and Rainboom will get their parents respectivelements, seeing as they're all only foals. Kindness will choose either me or Flicker, Party or Strawberry will get Laughter, and Star, Midnight, and Starburst all have the chance to get magic. We entered the Castle, and as Nova uncovered the case the Elements were stored in and dusted itoff, Midnight disabled the spells protecting it. She opened the box, and multiple colors flashed before my eyes before light enveloped us all.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

greendog1510

Dawnlight: 

When the box opened. I sighed, they were beautiful as always.  But I probably won't be choosen, because my mother wasn't one of the mane six.  I stepped back so I wouldn't get in the way of the others. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

rabbitpaw36

Midnight-

With the help of my brother and sister, I unlocked the door, and then the chest that the elements were in. "Elements, show us who will bear you now. Our parents are in trouble." I said. I wasn't sure if it would work- but it did. I breathed a sigh of relief. I watched as the crowns and necklaces took flight. The first necklace landed on Beauty Hearts, which was generosity, then Rainboom, loyalty, then Orchard, honesty. The kindness element floated between Flicker and Blossom for a moment, then landed on Blossom's neck. The same happened with the element of laughter, which chose Strawberry Pie. The element of magic floated the longest. Finally, it landed on Starburst's head. There was a flash of light, and the element's charms formed to match their new owner's cutie marks. Orchard and Starburst's elements took a more masculine form. I guess I was a little disappointed I wasn't chosen, but I was glad Starburst was. He did kinda need a boost in confidence.

Orchard-

I was expecting it, but I was still surprised. Me, the element of honesty? That just sounds like crazy talk to me. But I guess it made since. I mean, I am an only child, but it always could have gone to someone else. I looked at the charm on it. It had taken the shape of an tree, with green leaves and an orange trunk. It looked amazing!

Rainboom-

I was one of the new elements! That was like the best thing EVER. Well, next to me completing my first rainboom. But this came close second! I flew a loop in the air. "WHOO HOO!" I yelled, in excitement. "Ok, but on the more serious side, we need to get out of Camelot with these. I really want to kick those nasty villains out of here, but we do need to make a plan first."

Flicker-

I breathed a sigh of relief. I was so glad I wasn't picked- I don't need that extra stress at all. This was already bad enough! But... Blossom doesn't either. None of us do! Maybe we should just go into hiding and hope some other ponies go to save the day...

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

lavenderdawn69

Beauty's POV:
I wasn't looking forward to being chosen by one of the Elements. After all,  being an Element implies so many responsibilities, and I just wanted to be a regular old painter. Oh well. At least with the Elements' help, we would be able to take down the villains.

Party's POV:

"It's so cool you got to be an Element, brother!" I said ethusiastically to Strawberry.

Clara's POV:

"Hm..." I said, thinking.

• Posted at:

Lavender

whaleclever14

Blossom:

After everypony's shock/excitement/whatever other emotions they were feeling (and Rainboom's whooping, flying, and screaming) wore off, I stared incredulously at the necklace laying there. It had changed to look like a flower from my cutie mark - though I wasn't sure which. I looked at Flicker - his face wasn't exactly shock or disappointment. He caught me looking and just said, "Kindness chose you huh? Lucky - though I mean we don't need the extra stress," he blushed a tiny bit and rambled off. I look around and saw Melody and the others looking happy at us. Nova looked glad (probably that the elements hadn't chosen him but sad at the same time? I dunno.) The others were just like us - shocked, glad, etc.

Nova: 

I stared wistfully at the other ponies, then whispered to Melody, "So now what?" She shrugged at me and I started practicing a spell I had been working on for some time.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lavenderdawn69

Clara's POV:

"Well, Rainboom's right. We need a plan," I said.

• Posted at:

Lavender

rabbitpaw36

Oh yeah, Strawberry's a dude. His became masculine too. XD

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

amazingdawn82

Strawberry Pie:

I stared at the turquoise crystal suspended from my neck. It was such a perfect replica of my cutie mark that it was insane. "This... is... THE MOST AMAZING THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED TO ME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!" I screamed excitedly.

Star Spirit:

I chuckled at Strawberry's hyperness. I tackle-hugged my brother, who looked pretty bewildered by the past few moments, and said, "Nice job, Starburst!"

• Posted at:

Constellation

#Derpyisbestpony

lavenderdawn69

Party's POV:

"I know, right!?" I screamed excitedly with my brother.

• Posted at:

Lavender

greendog1510

Dawnlight: 

I turned to leave, I wouldn't be any help. Since I wasn't choosen, and I always had felt left out.  I walk out side, I then teleport to my house in Ponyvile.  I sighed and opened a book.  

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

amazingdawn82

Star Spirit:

We discussed possible plans for getting our mothers back when Nova asked, "Wait, where's Dawnlight?"

I frowned. "She was here a minute ago!"

"She couldn't have been taken... Could she?" Orchard asked.

"No... That wouldn't make much sense for anybody to kidnap her and none of the rest of us," my brother piped up.

"Be right back," I said, and thought of Dawnlight. Suddenly I was near Cloudsdale. And I fell. I sighed and used the spell again, this time reappearing near the Changeling kingdom. I frowned. "'Third time's the charm.'" I quoted and tried the spell again. Finally I reappeared in front of Dawnlight's house. I knocked and she came to the door.

"Oh, hi..." she said.

I put my hoof on her and focused on getting to Canterlot. I actually managed to get there on the first try and that was with Dawnlight. She asked, "Where are we going?"

"Back to the room with the Elements," I said. "We were worried that you had gotten captured."

"I just felt like I wouldn't be any help," she sighed.

"That's nonsense," I assured her. We walked in the room and everypony gave a sigh of relief when we walked in. I explained what had happened and we went back to formulating a plan.

• Posted at:

Constellation

#Derpyisbestpony

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Is this dead?

• Posted at:

Lavender

whaleclever14

:Defibrilates thread: THIS CANNOT DIE

:slaps thread with fluffeh: 

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lavenderdawn69

Should I remake this?

• Posted at:

Lavender

whaleclever14

idk. maybe. if so, save me an alicorn xD

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lavenderdawn69

Random, it's here!

• Posted at:

Lavender

rabbitpaw36

8 days without a pov doesn't make it dead y'all. XD

Orchard-

"Well, now we have the elements. We should make a plan. We should probably shouldn't tell everypony they're missing just yet. But we can't lie about it either. Its not right. Besides, they'll figure something is up eventually anyway." I said. Rainboom  bounded up in front of the rest of us. She definitely seemed a little perkier now. "I think we should go in without a plan. We don't have time for a plan! We need to figure out where they are, who we're up against, and go save them!" Then Flicker spoke up quietly. "Um.. I don't really think its a good idea to go in without a plan. Or at all. Maybe we should just wait till we're older. Or send royal guards. Something." Rainboom glared at him. "You're talking about our mothers! We've got to save them ourselves! Besides, you are forgetting that Princess Twilight defeated Nightmare Moon aka Princess Luna when she was a little bit younger than we are now!" "Rainboom has made a good point- mostly. We should still make a simple plan- not to advanced since it most likely won't go as planned."

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You are my constant

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

lavenderdawn69

Party's POV:

I nodded.

• Posted at:

Lavender

rabbitpaw36

up

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life