Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Entire One

"Go Christina, run while you still can!"

"I can't leave you!"

"You have to Christina, go now!

"Daddy!"

"Run, go!"

That memory, it was still in my head. I could still feel the waves of fire. I could still feel the pain. I could still feel my father's voice echoing in my head. I shook my head and pushed the memory aside. No one knew how my father died. I didn't want them to know. I knew if I told people, kids and friends at school, I would never be able to talk to them. So, I kept it a secret. I knew some how they would find out. But I never knew today was the day. The day they finally found out the truth.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing.

"Beep, Beep, Beep!" It cried.

I shifted in my small wooden bed and slapped the black square clock. I sat up and looked through the glass window. The light of the sun came through the window with a bright glow. I stood up and folded my black and white striped blanket and set it at the end of my bed. I walked over to the window and closed the white shades. I stretched my arms out and then walked slowly into my small closet. I came back out with a simple zebra printed straight dress that went down to my knees. I slipped on black leggings and pulled my white ankle boots on. Then I walked down the small hall and into the smoke filled kithen. Great, I thought. Mother was cooking. I walked to the small oak wood table and pulled out a chair.

My mother turned from the stove, smiled when she saw me and said, "Good morning! I'm making waffles today, to get your spirit up and ready for school."

I sat down in the soft black cushioned chair and wiped a fake smile on my face. My mother knew it was a fake smile, so she turned back to the stove and frowned. I sighed and got up to get my plate and fork. My mother sat down with her silver plate filled with waffles. I grabbed an extra fork for her and then sat down.

"So, you ready for school?" Asked my mother in her cheery singing voice.

I rolled my eyes and replied, "Sure, I'm so ready," In my sarcastic voice.

My mother turned to me and stared at my with her stern face. Then she looked back down at her food and began to eat. While she was busy eating, I silently called for Max, the dog. Max looked up and waged his tail.

"Sh.." I whispered to him.

Then, I scrapped the waffles on hy plate to the floor and Max eagerly jumped up and started gulping down the food. I stood up and walked over to the sink, putting my plate in the sink.

"Done alredy?" Asked my mother. "You must had been hungry."

She laughed and put her own plate in the sink. I forced a giggle too as I went to get my black and white back pack. I packed my school supplies and went to walk out the door.

"Wait!" My mother cried.

I spun around an looked at her.

"Have a good day at school," She simply said.

"Umm, ok," I replied, wondering were the usual school day lecture was.

I walked out the door on my way to school.

I walked through the big silver door nd walked into the school grounds. I was greeted by my best friend Macy.

"Heya Christina! How was summer vacation?" She asked.

I replied with a shrug and walked to the third locker on the right. My locker. Macy ran to follow me and closed my locker door for me as I grabbed my stuff.

"You gonna talk or what?" Macy asked in her know it all tone.

I stopped walking to look Macy in the face.

"Mabye I'm not gonna talk," I replied angerly.

Macy took a step back and then pushed her red curly hair out of her eyes.

"Ok then," She simply said.

Then a boy walked up and took Macy's hand. I started at her and the boy surprisingly as they walked away. I shook my head as I walked to first class. No one understood me here at school. I fact, no one understands me at all. I sighed as I walked into the small white walled class room.

"Ah, welcome back from summer vacation Christnia." The teacher said to my as I walk in and sat in the left back of the class room.

I nodded a thanks to him and began to take my school stuff out of my back pack.

One of the boys in my class leaned over to me and said, "Sorry about you dad, I never knew."

Then, that's when I knew every one at school knew about my father. It wasn't a secret anymore.~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

PHYNIX

|The Green Queen|

Splatoon 2 Master

Spicy Calamari Inkantation

This is the Greatest Show!

SAMBer Since: 3/22/2017

#Arctix

⋘

greenzombie278

Ok, here when the next chapters are going to be here (Hopefuly):

2: 11th

3: 14th

4:17th

• Posted at:

PHYNIX

|The Green Queen|

Splatoon 2 Master

#Arctix

⋘

greenzombie278

Entire Two

That was it. The day I knew the whole school knew about my father. I had to get out of the school. I couldn't stay near anyone anymore. I had to get away from the entire world. If the whole school knew, then the word would most likely spread. I knew I couldn't stay at school, or stay in my home town. THat was the day I ran. I ran for my life. I ran through town to town, looking for some where to stay. This was the day. The day it all happened.

I turned to stareat the boy with a look of suprise. Then I went back to soing school, thinking it was just a fluke. Maybe he thought I was some one else, I thought. I started to get my note-book out when Macy leaned over to me. She was siting in the desk next to my left.

"Yeah, I never knew about you dad until now," She whispered loudly.

I shot a look of suprise at her. Macy shruged and turned back to her desk. Ok, that was NOT a fluke, I thought.

I raised my hand and asked, "Um, may I go to the bath-room please?"

My teacher nodded and I quickly exited the class-room, runing striaght for the bath-room. I pushed the big blue door to the girls bath-room open and ran into the closest stall.

"They know, I told myself. "They know everything."

Some one must have heard me talking to myself, becuase then I heard a light, sweet voice say, "They know what?"

I looked up and opened the stall door slowly. THen I saw a girl, no taller then me, standing next to the sinks. She had pretty golden brown hair reaching her knees. White stripes came through her hair and into her bangs. She looked about 14, the same age I was. She looked at  me with her light aqua colored eyes.

She smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Beth. I heard you talking to yourself. They know what?"

I stamperd and pushed my curly blond hair out of my eyes. I stood tall and shook the girls hand.

Then I said, "I'm Christina. I was just, well...."

Beth held her hand up and said, "I know what you ment."

I looked up suprised. Beth waved her hand to tell me to follow her. I followed the girl through the dark, locker walled hall and into what looked like the head school's desk room.

"Wait, we aren't allowed in here," I said, stoping at the door.

Beth turned to look at me, but said nothing. I stead, she walked through the door way and stood at the far end of the small desk room. Then, she held her hand to the wall and closed her eyes. At this point I was about to walk away from the room and go back to class. But then, something from Beth's hand started glowing a teal color. I took a step back as the glowing thing started to glow lighter and then form some kind of portal in the wall. Beth opened her eyes and looked at me. Then, she waved her hand to the portal. I shook my hand, not knowing what just happened. Then, Beth jumped into the portal and some kind of glowing teal vines started to grow. The vines headed straight for me. I yelped as the vines wrapped around me. I tried wiggling free, yelling for help. The vines swung m into the portal. I tried yelling, but my voice seemed to be stuck in my mouth. Every thing went a dark teal color as I fell into the portal, waiting for the worst to happen.~

• Posted at:

PHYNIX

|The Green Queen|

Splatoon 2 Master

#Arctix

⋘
Thumbnail avatar a1bfc605e6

lynxlynx3024

and an awesome chapter (again)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

greenzombie278

Thanks!

• Posted at:

PHYNIX

|The Green Queen|

Splatoon 2 Master

#Arctix

⋘
Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Diary, not dairy, correct?

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

Christian and proud

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind

I’m totally not awkward

greenzombie278

Yeah, correct Fafnir.

• Posted at:

PHYNIX

|The Green Queen|

Splatoon 2 Master

#Arctix

⋘

greenzombie278

Update with the date for each chapter (I forgot to post the next chapter on here):

2: 16th (Today)

3: 19th

4: 20th

5: 22nd

• Posted at:

PHYNIX

|The Green Queen|

Splatoon 2 Master