Thumbnail avatar

dragonwerewolf241

Can you make it so we can eat in the game? Can we look around in the rest of the castle? And more than ever,can you make easier ways for us to get green heart tokens? Like being able to sell things, or collecting them on quests. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssseeeeee????????????? I accidentaly bought something for 80  greenheart tokens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!      

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Flamestar of WolfClan

Former name Flamecatcher

Brambleshadow of ShadowClan

Daughter of Artemis

Prefect of Gryfinndor

Bigwings and Mudwing

Mudwing name Ember

Barn Owl in Combat Chaw 

I am the werewolf.

Thumbnail avatar

racoondragon58

I agree I can not figure out how to get more GreenHeart tokens other than the daily bonding bonus. Oh yeah MORE SPIRIT ANIMALS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!Not that I do not like my spirit animal just it would be cool to have a Cobra or something. And yes I now about th snake legend beast but in the book it does not give any specific species of sanke.So is it a Cobra,Anaconda,Whip snake,Python,Rat snake,Coral snake,and last but certainly not least a King snake.Heres a quick snake quistons for all you sanke fans like me Is a CORAL SNAKE or KING SNAKE venomous?rules: NO Google,Yahoo, and etc. NO cheating by looking at other people's answers. Anyways gotta slither outa here.SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SPIRIT ANIMALS 

WINGS OF FIRE

MINECRAFT

HARRY POTTER 

I AM THUNDERCLAN 

TMN

FNAF 

UNDERTALE