Thumbnail avatar b804bbaa2f

fashionangel225

SCHOOL OF SECRETS FWRP

In a world where creativity has been banned, you are a student enrolled at Carcerem’s School for Role Placement. Life is boring, dull, and all around monotone. Color doesn’t exist. Music doesn’t exist. Everyone speaks in a flat tone, doing the same thing every day every year. 

You’re stuck in this loop...until an angel in disguise breaks you out of the only prison of a home you’ve known. 

You’re whisked away to Alda, a beautiful land full of color, music, and life. Your rescuer in disguise drops you off at Legendia Academy, the school that you’ll stay in until graduation of 12th grade. But the Academy has been hiding a secret for years upon ends...a secret that could destroy life itself. 

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

This story is an original work of fiction that you are not allowed to republish anywhere. If it shows up somewhere else than this forum, claimed to be an original idea (unless it is a reboot hosted by me), then I will confront the forum host about plagiarism. This is a storyline I have spent months placing together and I finally get to see it come to life. Please note, this is a roleplay based off of an earlier story I created. I am in the process of rewriting the newer version for possible publication. 

In this story, mythology has been created. Reincarnation is possible. Magic is real. 

There are SIX different races:

Earthbound (Normal Humans, however, they have magic in their blood and are capable of learning spells)

Merfolk (Have been denied contact and trade for over 5,000 years, the capture of one would result in death for the merbeing. Considered the weakest race.)

Nymphs (Have control of ONE of the four classic elements. Aether is NOT included unless heir to throne. Native to the climate related to their power. A tattoo given at birth is the source of their powers.)

Faeries (Have control of ONE of the four classic elements. Aether is NOT included unless heir to throne. Pointed ears and semi-transparent wings are defining features.)

Angels (Feathered wings of any bird  (excluding mythical unless heir/royalty). Hair is naturally unrealistic colors.)

Misfits (The hybrids that exists between races. A combination of any two races (for example, a nymph/merfolk misfit that could control water.) Misfits have been exiled for 300 years since their discovery.)

RULES

⁃ SHIPPING!! IS!! APPROVED!! 

⁃ LGBTQIA+ is APPROVED AND ENCOURAGED.

⁃ Posts can go to a 1,000 word limit.

⁃ No Mary Sues/Gary Stus/OP Characters

⁃ No Godmodding (Controlling other players, avoiding all attacks, winning each fight, etc)

⁃ No Gaslighting or harassment 

⁃ Their can only be ONE. HEIR. to each domain. If a character dies and they have a younger sibling, that character will become the next heir. 

⁃ Merfolk are allowed to have a piece of jewelry/accessory that allows them to transform into a human. 

⁃ If you are a heir, you either start out as your normal race or Earthbound. Your choice. 

The other characters don’t know that your character is a heir, not even yours. I will initiate when and where the magic bursts are, and the forms where characters discover their royal form.
No discovering another’s royal form without permission from creator of character!
⁃ No killing off characters without permission from character owner first. 

⁃ Be respectful! If anyone is rude/is a bully, I will kindly give you a warning. Second time you do it, though, I will make an announcement saying that your character has been removed from the RP. As the creator of this RP, I do possess the rights to remove your character.

⁃ Saves only last two days. 

ESSENTIAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE ACTUAL SCHOOL

The school consists of four skyscrapers.

BUILDING #1: Dormitory

The dormitory has 60 floors, every second floor equipped with 4-8 apartments that can hold up to 5 students. These apartments consist of a theme that accompanies the student’s wishes, with a kitchen, a living room, and a dining table.  There are smaller rooms on each floor that can accompany 2 students at once. They do hold a kitchenette, but no couch. There is a counter with bar stools to eat at. Up to twenty four of these rooms exist every other floor. On the main floor, a lobby exists with access to the lowest floor’s hidden 50-meter pool. Faculty reside from the 50th to the 60th floor.

The building does have a cafeteria for students who wish to eat for free at their building. 

Building #2: The Zone

This building consists of 80 floors, ranking it as the second building with the most floors in the Academy. This building has a multitude of different things, acting as a extreme recreation center, a shopping mall, a grocery store, and many other things. If it’s for fun and outside of school time, it’s there. 

Items in The Zone can be paid for by using the student’s weekly credit/allowance. More credit can be gained by being employed at the Zone or other areas on campus. 

BUILDING #3: The School Clubs

No, not THAT type of club. We’re talking Clubs that teenagers and kids can safely join as part of extra credit in their curriculum. The building has 40 floors, each dedicated to a club. The top floor is the student council office, while the floors succeeding below them are subject to change depending on School year. The hospital unit and a small café exist inside of this building as well. 

BUILDING #4: The School 

yo if you got this far you need to put “Six Heirs, Six Fates” in the code section to have your form accepted 

The School is a 100-floor building, with 5 levels dedicated to each grade. The remaining 39 include gyms, extra classes, and libraries. The lobby is grand, covered in lavish hues of gold and silvers, with waterfalls coating 3 of the dividers. The ceiling of the lobby transforms from daytime to nighttime in correlation of the time outside. 

Classrooms are decorated with desks, couches, tables, schoolbooks, and a magical whiteboard that copies what the teacher says. 

Schedules will be posted by moi when there are at least five people signed up :D

STUFF I SHOULD INEVITABLY COVER

⁃ Carcerem DOES NOT like creativity. So your character’s backstory can’t be about this bright, creative girl who knows how to sing, draw, and dance (unless she did it in secret, but there are cameras everywhere, even in your own house.) You can turn up the Wangst in your backstories, but only a little bit. Ruffian who lived on the street? Sure. Test subject? No. Any super angsty characters are forbidden, because they don’t add a lot to the storyline if they’re too busy brooding. (Sorry!)

⁃ Carcerem is protected by a unbreakable glass dome...but it can be temporarily removed using magic. 

⁃ There are numerous locations around the school that have magic surges. If exposed to a magic surge, strange after effects may occur (your voice may disappear, hallucinations, and if you’re a heir, you’ll instantly transform into your royal form.)

⁃ Angels can tuck in their wings so they can hide them under clothing. Some have learned advanced enchantments to make their wings disappear completely. 

⁃ Misfits can change their shape to look like an earthbound. 

⁃ There is a monorail connecting the buildings together. (It’s a half mile walk between each.)

⁃ When a student hits 9th grade, they go through assessment to see if they’ll have a good role in their new life. If there is no result, they are deemed Worthless and are sent out to the barrier to fight the soldiers from Carcerem. (Even a perfect school has flaws.)

⁃ Weapons do exist, but they are weapons that the students have to summon using their Heart Energy—more on that later. The weapons can range from a taser to a heavy sword. 

⁃ The school is enchanted with a magic that turns your clothing into your school uniform once you set foot inside of the school. Don’t worry, your outfit morphs back in the end.

⁃ Heart Energy is the source of life in this universe. It can be gained by yourself or someone can give it to you. The color of your heart Energy is a common way of telling your rank (White heart Energy is the purest, Black heart Energy is the Darkest). Heirs tend to have very light Heart Energy colors, while Corrupts have very dark heart Energy colors. 

⁃ Corrupts are students who have had most of their Heart Energy stolen by a member of the Malum. They blindly serve the Malum without any restraint until their Heart Energy is restored. 

⁃ The Malum are a clan of people who live beyond School borders. Students are forbidden from leaving the school in case of interaction with a member of the Malum. 

⁃ You can be a heir and a Malum at the same time. You choose what you use your powers for. 

⁃ I’ll cover the mythology in this series at a later date.

NOW THEN.

If you’ve gotten this far, congratulations. If you’re still willing to join after reading all of that, you have my utmost respect!

Thank you so much for reading through all of this. You have no idea how much this means to me! We have limited spots for some, but unlimited for others. (You can reserve things ahead of time!)

LIMITED HEIRS:

Heir to the Earthbound: Open

Royal Advisor to the Earthbound: Open

Heir to the Merfolk: Taken by Starry

Royal Advisor to the Merfolk: Open

Heir to the Faeries: Open

Royal Advisor to the Faeries: Open

Heir to the Nymphs: Open

Royal Advisor to the Nymphs: Open

Heir to the Angels: Open

Royal Advisor to the Angels: Open

Heir to the Misfits: Open

Royal Advisor to the Misfits: Open

Unlimited:

Basically any students. It’s all good *shrugs* You can be whatever race you like, you just won’t be a heir unless you call it first. 

FOR SELECTION OF A HEART MAGIC COLOR, PLEASE CHOOSE FROM THE AVAILABLE LIST BELOW.  THE WORDS IN PARENTHESIS ARE THE THINGS THAT REPRESENT YOUR COLOR. 

HEART GLOWS:

Light Pink (Happiness): Open

Hot Pink (Compassion): Open

Fuchsia (Despair, Requested by Bixbite): Open

Light Red (Love): Open

Red (Lust): Open

Dark Red (Hate): Open

Bright Orange (Curiosity): Taken by NPC

Orange (Psychosis): Open

Dark Orange (Suspicion): Open

Brown (Illness): Open

Light Yellow (Cowardice): Open

Yellow (Fear): Open

Dark Yellow (Bravery): Open

Light Green (Envy): Open

Green (Greed): Open

Dark Green (Jealousy): Open

Turquoise (Serenity): Taken by Starry

Blue (Melancholy): Open

Dark Blue (Depression): Open

Lavender (Passion): Reserved by Bixbite (She called it a while ago over email)

Violet (Anger): Open

Purple (Rage): Open

White (Purity): Exclusive, Not Available

Gray (Confusion): Open

Black (Corruption): Exclusive, Not Available

Gold (Spirituality): Exclusive, Not Available 

Silver (Magical): Exclusive, Not Available

If there is a Heart Magic color you'd like to request, please, do let me know! I'd be happy to add it to the sheet. If a color is not currently available at the time, it is because a) a high-rank NPC possesses it (say, the school’s principal) or b) it is only possible by achieving a certain thing in the story.

Character Sheet (PLEASE REMOVED PARENTHESES WHEN FILLING OUT FORM):

Name:

Nickname?:

Gender: (Female, Male, Non-Binary, Genderfluid, Trans MTF, Trans FTM)

Sexuality: 

Race:(Earthbound, Nymph, Faerie, Merfolk, Angel, Misfit)

Hair (Style and Color):

Eyes (Shape and Color (Alexandria’s Genesis is NOT a real thing, so purple eyes do not exist):

Skin:

Height:

Weight:

Body build:

Grade:

Heir? (Y/N):

If so, what race?: (Nymphs, Faeries, Earthbound, Merfolk, Angels, Misfits)

Clothing Preference (So our characters aren’t wearing the exact same outfit the whole dang time):

(Heirs only) Royal Form Outfit: 

Piercings/Tattoos?:

Personality:

Heart Energy color:

Heart Energy weapon: (Traditional or Modern)

Is xe Corrupt?:

(FAERIES AND NYMPHS ONLY) Manipulated element?:
(ANGELS ONLY) Wing Description?:

(MISFITS ONLY) Hybrid of which two races?:

Theme Song?: (Optional)

In any Clubs?: (Go wild)

Dormitory Floor: 

Favorite food:

Favorite color:

Crush?:

Malum/Purehearted:

Worthless/Worthful

What would break your character?:

Backstory:

Other:

Code:

(HERE'S MINE)

Name: Evaelyn Reid

Nickname?: Eva 

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Earthbound 

Hair: Shoulder-length deep brown hair with bangs parted to the left

Eyes: Wide, almost-Black-brown eyes

Skin: Natural Beige

Height: 5’2 (calls herself smol)

Weight: 145 lbs

Body build: A bit pudgy

Grade: 9th

Heir?: Y

If so, what race?: Merfolk

Clothing Preference: Pastel colors, dresses and leggings. Likes scarfs and minimal jewelry. Girly, frilly things appeal to her, but she’ll happily go for a sweatshirt and jeans some days. 

(Heirs only) Royal Form Outfit: A pearl-white dress with silver lace trim, encrusted in turquoise jewels. No sleeves,  high, v-shaped waist line. Two silver bangles adorn her wrists. (I used a generator for the crown): Her tiara is an intricate silver headpiece that rests atop the head. It's set liberally with circular gemstones of varying turquoise shades. It is designed in a leaf motif and reaches 3 and 1/2 inches at its tallest points.

Piercings/Tattoos?: One piercing in the earlobe of each ear

Personality: Caring and a little childish, Eva is very sweet and sunny. Once you flip the wrong switch, however, her sanity breaks and she’ll go crazy (not in a good way). 

Heart Energy color: Turquoise (when Royal form unlocks it permanently turns Pastel Turquoise)

Heart Energy weapon: A silver bō staff with Turquoise swirls all over it

(FAERIES AND NYMPHS ONLY) Manipulated element?: N/A

(ANGELS ONLY) Wing Description:

Theme Song?: 

In any Clubs/Bands?: Fashion club (Has past experience from working in a factory to help produce money for her family)

Dormitory floor: 32

Dorm Mates: Open for anyone :D

Favorite food: Shrimp Pad Thai

Favorite color: Pastel Turquoise 

Crush?: Open? Preferably Female shipmate

Malum/Purehearted: Purehearted

Worthless/Worthful: Worthful 

What would break your character?: Her friends trying to kill her

Backstory: Eva has been a ray of sunshine, no matter what happens or what she goes through. Her parent’s divorce, relocation, being sent away to her new school, she’s still smiling. Inside, however, she’s on the verge of breaking. When she was 10, she was shipped off to her Boarding School and left behind the dull home she loved. A cruel prank from an uncle has left her very worrisome, but smiling is the best thing she can do. 

Other: Has a bad habit of twiddling with her hair while nervous. Allergic to gluten. 

Code: haha i don’t need to put it in, this is my rp

(i told you guys i did overly elaborate stuff)

Mods, please let this through! This is just a forum sheet and rules :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~~~~

Starry, Goddess of Dreams, Astrology, and the Greek Zodiac~☆

Find me on a clear winter night, looking at the stars~

I can’t be trapped, never walk, I’m a rocket...

FWRP (SAMB): /313926; (WoF): /315250

Bruddah: Taco

~~~~

I'll make a form later, because I don't have time now. 

• Posted at:

Cain

Roland the gunslinger, Kovu son of Scar,Duncan,Connor Moore

I am a...

Female

gunslinger

member of the order

daughter of the great Karmalen Sterling-Signth

aquarius

Hinakae

NORM!!!!!!

fashionangel225

Okie dokie!

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

Save Royal Adviser to the Angels please :)

• Posted at:

Just your friendly neighborhood y e e m o

Call me @yee because I'm not creative with names

Thumbnail avatar 0e4cb720eb

musicgreen89

Name: Adrian Ross

Nickname?: N/A

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race:Angel

Hair (Style and Color): Light Brown Spiky Quiff + Short sides. (just google it…)

Eyes: Light Blue round eyes.

Skin: Caucasian.

Height: 5’3

Weight: 140

Body build: Brawny

Grade: 10th

Heir? (Y/N): Y

If so, what race?: Angels

Clothing Preference: Leather Jackets, and Polo Tees.

(Heirs only) Royal Form Outfit: His outfit is done in magenta, light blue, and cream.  He is wearing a tunic with no sleeves, as well as a pair of slipper shoes and a short cloak.

Piercings/Tattoos?: Ear piercing.

Personality: Adrian is courteous, and rarely ever risk taking. He’s trusting, honest, and always affectionate. Also, He is not very social, and his emotions are fairly controlled.

Heart Energy color: Hot Pink. The manliest color on Earth.

Heart Energy weapon: Black and White striped Scythe.

Theme Song?:Dj CUTMAN - Shovel Knight Remix - Strike The Earth ft. Kevin Villecco (youtube)

In any Clubs?: nope

Favorite food: Sushi

Favorite color: Green

Crush?:

What would break your character?: To hear someone chew with their mouth open.

Backstory:He's loyal, hardy and quiet. But there's more than meets the eye, not surprising for somebody with his tormented past.He was born and grew up in a fairly rich family in a broken community, he lived in peace until he was about 10 years old, but at that point life changed drastically.He lost his sisters in a terrible disaster and was headed for a life of crime. All alone he had to survive in a bitter world. But with his diligence and perseverance, he managed to reach full potential and keep ahead of the curve. This has turned him into the man he is today. He hopes to find some form of redemption and finally find tranquility he has never had.

• Posted at:

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

LYNX28

Music fanatic and producer, writer, and best friend.

Nice 2 Meet U!

"Lynx, Yes."

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Hey, can my Water Nymph character have an only blue color scheme?

Like blue skin bluee hair...

• Posted at:

TIS I!

DA AHMAXING....

✧BIXBITE✧

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧*:・ 

Fanfic: /309707 (WoF) and /309708 (SAMB)

MAKOTO/MIKAN fusion

"Funny how one lie leads to another

and before you know it

you whole life can be a lie." ~Marty, from Shiloh

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Save heir of the misfits please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

He seems super creepy and menancing but he wanted me to deliver mail?

DCI Obsessed.

"Did you just color me blue with my own attack?"

"All of your fears keeping me alive"

"GET LOST!"

A MURDER? ON MY OWL EXPRESS?

CCHJLOPS

7-8-14

Thumbnail avatar 092d1fce56

wolfbird1019

Save heir to the nymphs please.

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

fashionangel225

@Bixbite, Nymphs can have discolored hair (ie, a Nymph with pink hair) but it mostly correlates with the element they manipulate. Your character cannot have fully blue skin, but they can have multiple birth tattoos in the color of your choice. 

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

fashionangel225

@Lynx, you're missing a couple of windows from your form. (sorry, I sent you the old one...)

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

fashionangel225

@Aura, @Yee, @Rebel, saved!

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

Name: Lilliana House

Nickname?: Lilly

Sexuality: Pansexual

Race: Angel

Hair: Long straight hair to the small of her back. It is a lilacy- purple

Eyes: Brown eyes in the almond shape

Skin: Pale

Height: 5'4

Weight: 150

Body build: Pear body-type

Grade: 10th

Heir?: N, adviser 

Clothing Preference: Lilly wears mostly black. Sometime's she'll wear a simple dress but most of the time you'll find her in jeans and a graphic t

Piercings/Tattoos?: A small scorpio m and the base of her neck

Personality: Quiet, cunning, and most of the time kind. However, sometimes she can come off unintentionally condescending. She loves friends but has a hard time connecting with people 

Heart Energy color: Dark orange

Heart Energy weapon: A white bow with a quiver of arrows. The bow has dark orange writing on it in a different language 

Is xe Corrupt?: Nope

Wing Description?: Mostly white with some brown Barn Owl wings

Theme Song?: SING by My Chemical Romance

In any Clubs?: Debate club

Dormitory Floor: 32? It doesn't matter :)

Favorite food: Pineapple and Canadian bacon pizza

Favorite color: Black and purple (oh what a shock)

Crush?: Open

What would break your character?: Being deemed unimportant 

Backstory: Lilly's life was pretty uneventful before the Academy. Since joining she has striven to improve herself in communication and art. Her favorite thing she discovered was music

Other: She loves animals and wants a pet ferret

Code: Six heirs, six fates

Did I forget anything?

• Posted at:

Just your friendly neighborhood y e e m o

Call me @yee because I'm not creative with names

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

Do we have to save the heart colors also?

• Posted at:

* candy *

on the other side of a street i knew, stood a girl that looked like you

goddess of candy, stars, and hope

ari, violet, gem, shade, tony

homethread: /306694 (SA)

joined january 5, 2016

and peggy

the end?

fashionangel225

@Candy, if there's a heart color you would prefer, you'll probably want to save it. 

@Yee, Accepted! Can’t wait to roleplay with you :D

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

Thumbnail avatar b100ee1caa

butterflycandy273

oh the color i wanted first is taken oops

uhh save light pink?

• Posted at:

* candy *

on the other side of a street i knew, stood a girl that looked like you

goddess of candy, stars, and hope

ari, violet, gem, shade, tony

homethread: /306694 (SA)

joined january 5, 2016

and peggy

the end?

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Save Confusion (Grey) for me please!

• Posted at:

LupDarkBlade

I know always that I am an outsider;

a stranger in this century

and among those who are still men.

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

SANTIAGO

fashionangel225

Saved. :D

So far, the heart glow colors taken are:

Hot Pink: Lynx

Dark Orange: Zee 

Turquoise: Starry

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

horsedragon1273

Oh, save dark red for me please.

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

"GET LOST!"

CCHJLOPS

7-8-14

horsedragon1273

I'm making a second character, and was wondering if I could request a color of heart magic. It would be a blue-purple, and would represent sass/sassiness (you could change this second part if you want, I was just trying to figure something out.)

• Posted at:

>Rebel<

DCI Obsessed.

"GET LOST!"

CCHJLOPS

7-8-14

musicgreen89

@Starry

what'd i miss

• Posted at:

LYNX28

Nice 2 Meet U!

"Lynx, Yes."

musicgreen89

@starry

oh nvm i see what i missed.

Can you explain the codes part to me?

• Posted at:

LYNX28

Nice 2 Meet U!

"Lynx, Yes."

Save angel, purple and nymph, blue. If any of the colours are taken before this goes through, just let me know and I’ll be more than happy to change them!

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

fashionangel225

@Lynx, reread the sheet. It's inside the descriptions of the buildings. 

@Rebel, by a blue-purple, did you mean indigo? Otherwise, yes, of course!

@Truce, do you mean a normal Nymph/Angel or a Heir? Because the roles of heirs are almost filled. We only have the heirs to the Earthbound and the Faeries remaining, but if you'd just like to be a normal character, that's absolutely fine! Those colors aren’t taken yet. 

@Pretty much anyone who requested something, saved!

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

Thumbnail avatar afdd85e578

greenzombie278

Save Dark Yellow heart color plz!

• Posted at:

{ }

Home Thread: /310654

SAMBer since Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation & Splatoon 2 fan!

Keep calm and SAMB on.

Alexa Sparta Jenn WingStar Sun Mason LeafWing Shadow Nattily

fashionangel225

@Verde, saved!

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

ill be advisor to earthbound

Name: Harley Winters

Nickname?: np

Sexuality: female(she only dates men)

Race:earthbound

Hair (Style and Color): long and wavy coppery brown hair that goes down to her waist

Eyes (Shape and Color (Alexandria’s Genesis is NOT a real thing, so purple eyes do not exist): big, dark hazel eyes

Skin: tan, has freckles across her nose

Weight: 118 lbs

Body build: athletic build, slightly skinny

Grade: 10th grade

Heir? (Y/N): N...:(

If so, what race?:Im just an advisor jeez

Clothing Preference (So our characters aren't wearing the exact same outfit the whole dang time): athletic clothes, shes able to move quickly in

(Heirs only) Royal Form Outfit: :(

Piercings/Tattoos?: no just her studs

Personality: funny, goofball, sarcastic,witty, whip smart, clever, strong, fast

Heart Energy color: dark yellow

Heart Energy weapon: (Traditional or Modern) modern, a golden dagger with engravings

Is xe Corrupt?: no not ever in her life 

(FAERIES AND NYMPHS ONLY) Manipulane ented element?:

In any Clubs?: (Go wild) yeah sometimes, shes in swim and running

Dormitory Floor: 56

Favorite food: mexican food

Favorite color: lime green

Crush?: im open for guys

Malum/Purehearted: purehearted

Worthless/Worthful: worthful

What would break your character?: betrayal

Backstory: Piper was a normal kid, living with her parents, until a fire ravaged their house. She was sent to live with her nasty cousins. Piper always knew that it wasn't an accident. that fire...it was arson. She tried to tell her cousins, but they eventually got fed up and sent her to the boarding school they had gone to.

Other: no not really, she has a scar on her wrist from the fire

Code: huh is it like a number fine 213817

• Posted at:

GRYFFINDOR FOR LIFE!!!

Watch out y'all, I'm a Tomas-

And a DAUGHTER OF HERMES

(CALL ME BEAR!)

"And we gonna let it burn, burn, burn.." Ellie Goulding

"I can't help falling in love with you." Elvis 

That's it so bye...

greenzombie278

Oh, can I also save Heir to the Faeries spot?

• Posted at:

{ }

Keep calm and SAMB on.

athleticbear159

um i already used dark yellow its waiting in queue sorry

and i made a mistake i wanna be heir to earthbound

• Posted at:

GRYFFINDOR FOR LIFE!!!

And a DAUGHTER OF HERMES

(CALL ME BEAR!)

That's it so bye...

fashionangel225

@Verde, of course, saved!

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

fashionangel225

@AthleticBear, I’m very sorry, but I have to decline your sheet for the time being for two reasons. 

1) The "Code" window is to make sure you read through all of the information. 

2) Dark Yellow has already been saved. Would you mind choosing a different heart magic color after rereading the information?

Many apologies, I hope you can still roleplay with us once you add the necessary parts to your sheet. 

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

athleticbear159

okay! Thanks!

• Posted at:

GRYFFINDOR FOR LIFE!!!

And a DAUGHTER OF HERMES

(CALL ME BEAR!)

That's it so bye...

fashionangel225

ACK I FORGOT TO ADD A WINDOW!

oof starry first roleplay and ya already failed

Here it is:

(ADVISORS ONLY) Royal Advisory Outfit:
Sorry, everyone~

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

athleticbear159

im just redoing mine

Name: Hadley Winters

Nickname?: nope

Sexuality: straight

Race:earthbound

Hair (Style and Color): long coppery brown hair with blond streaks

Eyes: big light brown, almost hazel eyes

Skin: tan, freckles across her nose

Height: 5'3

Weight: 114 lbs

Body build: athletic, slightly skinny

Grade:9th

Heir? (Y/N): Y

If so, what race?: earthbound

Clothing Preferences: athletic clothes she can move in

(Heirs only) Royal Form Outfit: a big, beautiful deep blue silk dress with 2 layers of chiffon, sleeveless, she wears a fluffy white shawl with it and sapphire drop earrings and a sapphire drop necklace, with diamond insets Crown: a small, silver tiara with little diamonds and sapphires wrapped in gold wire

Piercings/Tattoos?: pierced ears-just one hole in each

Personality: energetic, sarcastic, funny, goofball, clever, witty

Heart Energy color: light pink

Heart Energy weapon: a short silver dagger with engravings

Is xe Corrupt?: no never

(FAERIES AND NYMPHS ONLY) Manipulated element?:

In any Clubs?: no not really, she tried to start an athlete club(it backfired)

Dormitory Floor: 27

Favorite food: mexican!

Favorite color: lime green

Crush?: open

Malum/Purehearted: purehearted

Worthless/Worthful worthful

What would break your character?: betrayal

Backstory: When her house burned down and her parents died, Hadley was sent to live with her nasty cousins. SHe knew that the fire wasnt an accident, it was arson . She tried to tell her cousins but they got fed up and sent her to the boarding school they had gone to.

Other:she has a scar on her wrist from fire

• Posted at:

GRYFFINDOR FOR LIFE!!!

And a DAUGHTER OF HERMES

(CALL ME BEAR!)

That's it so bye...

Thumbnail avatar ef17cc5c71

amazingdawn82

Save Royal Advisor to the Faeries, and could you create a new heart color? Either cream (technically it's not white) or periwinkle representing innocence.

• Posted at:

Constellation

Your friendly neighborhood starlight princess!

Gang @/306546

"Well, for your information,

THE NAME'S CONSTELLATION."

#ISHMAELSTOPQUOTINGANDGETHYPNOTIZED

fashionangel225

@AthleticBear, the Code window is for putting in the Code that is in the information. It's to make sure you've read all of it. It's in the 4th building part. You don’t have to redo it again, just reply to your post and comment the code. 

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

fashionangel225

@Constellation, saved! Unfortunately, cream is too close to white, so I’m going to have to rebuke your proposal for the cream-colored heart magic. But Periwinkle is all yours!

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

greenzombie278

Name: Bethany Stargazer

Nickname?: Beth, Star, Bethy

Sexuality: Bisexual

Race: Faerie

Hair: Beth's hair is a Dark Azure color with a hint of Sea Green. Her hair is curly and goes down to her ears. She has a small braid on the front left of her hair.

Eyes: Shaped like a big foot balls. Beth's eye color is Green.

Skin: Smooth, freckled and tanned.

Weight: 120

Body build: Skinny and long legs and arms.

Grade: 8th

Heir?: Yes

If so, what race?: Heir to the Faeries

Clothing Preference: Beth likes any thing tom-boyish. She likes wearing neon colors and light blues. She like to wear jean shorts and leggings and tank tops with graphic swirls on it. Beth can not stand dresses and gilrie stuff. She likes jeans and tee shirts. Beth only wears high top shoes.

Royal Form Outfit:  A white boy suit With shoulder and knee armor. The armor is water blue. There's water blue swirls all around the body suit. The suit has a blue sword holder. She wears a blue crown. The crown looks like waves of water.

Piercings/Tattoos?: A tattoo of flowing and swirling water forms from the back of her hnad to her chest.

Personality: Beth is super out going and bubbly person. She loves making friends and is slow to trust people at first. She's always ready to share a joke and is hyper some times. But, when it comes to fighting and hiding in the shadows, Beth is the person you want with you. She can hide any where and is always combat ready. She's focused and perpered for battle when needed.

Heart Energy color: Dark Yellow

Heart Energy weapon: A nice long kanata with a leather dark yellow handle. Dark yellow swirls are printed on the blade. The blade is straight and silver colored.

Manipulated element?: Water (If possible?)

Theme Song?: Spicy Calamari Inkantation (If possible?)

In any Clubs?: No

Dormitory Floor: 7th floor

Favorite food: Loves all food

Favorite color: Neon Yellow

Crush?: N/A ask if you want

What would break your character?: Not having any friends to help her

Backstory: Can this be a secret?

Other: Left handed PoV color is Teal.

Code: Six Heirs, Six Fates

• Posted at:

{ }

Keep calm and SAMB on.

greenzombie278

Yes, it went through!

• Posted at:

{ }

Keep calm and SAMB on.

fashionangel225

@Verde, accepted! 

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

fashionangel225

Welp, we hit five people. Here's the list of classes that are relevant for grades 8-12:

Advanced Spellwork (With Ms. Valentine, similar to Science)

Heart Magic Basics (With Mr. Rainer, similar to Health)

Algebra III (With Ms. Diddleriver, similar to Math)

Defense and Offense (With Ms. Note, similar to P.E.)

History of Alda (With Mr. Kareth, similar to History)

Storytale Workshops (With Ms. Kareth, similar to ELA)

Each class lasts about an hour. 

The first roleplay forum will be out soon!

• Posted at:

~~~~

~~~~

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5