There’s some general wisdom that eavesdropping -- especially on people you know -- never ends well for the listener, and I suspect our heroes knows this as well as anyone. But sometimes our characters really need to find something out and eavesdropping seems like the only way…

Write a story where a Spirit Animals character is listening in somewhere they shouldn’t be. Do they learn something they wish they hadn’t? ... or do they get caught? Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts! /324865

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps word scramble /322992

I Survived school! /323972

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

First

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar fa6065ed04

windcloud967

Second. (Mine takes place before the Fall of the Beasts series.)

Abeke prowled along the castle hallways. Uruza stayed near her side, faithful as always. Sure, it was great with no war and all, but Abeke missed this, strengthening her bond with Uruza. Right now, Abeke actually might be punished if caught. Nobody was allowed to roam the corridors at night, even the Four Fallen. Abeke heard a whisper from behind a door-

"Abeke probably.." said a voice. Abeke listened very carefully to the mysterious talkers. "She'd be so mad..." Abeke started. That was Rollan! "Melin, you're seriously still mistrustful of Abeke? STILL!?" Abeke stifled a gasp. Melin... Abeke listened for more. 

"If we're talking about Abeke, I should say something too. I hate her hair. The way she does it."

"Don't let her hear that!"

"Well, I think Uruza smells bad." The three kids continued. Crying, Abeke fled.

Important: Moral is- Don't Eavesdrop!

• Posted at:

“Longing seizes people more powerfully than poison and more deeply than illness. Once it catches hold of you, there is absolutely no escape. That is quite a curse, and yet adventurers all willingly devote themselves to its pursuit."

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Second!

(wrong color oops)

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Stormcaller

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

fourth (I will post don't worry but I just need to think of something)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

I had to know I just had to know what my parents were talking about. They were already an hour talking after my mom got angry on me for the I don't know many times and then my dad of course defend me because he can mostly understand me a bit what is more then my mom who just randomly get angry on me. So I walked downstairs to hear their screaming better. When I was downstairs I immediately turned right to not get seen because they were sitting at the table and you could only see the right part of the corridor and by walking from the stairs to the right you came at the left part of the corridor. I simply followed the wall on my left hand and I came by a corner where I listened to the screaming. Then I realized too late that it stopped and that my dad was walking to the door which lead to the corridor. I froze knowing I was too late. My dad called me to come down when he saw me. I was actually happy that my mom didn't walk angry upstairs to hit me and I was even more happy when my dad only told me to come in and closed the door to get a talk with me together with my mom about my behavior.

(this situations sometimes happen but the part that I walked down I wouldn't do I am way too scared for my mom at those moments the rest what you read is all based on real life experience so sorry if it is bad, but I couldn't think of anything else and then I thought well I do something of my life but then a little bit distorted by putting in that I would eavesdrop but normally I get called down or my mom hits me so the only thing that isn't true is that I walked down the stairs before they called me(good luck with understanding me...))

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 219bff84ff

emeralddragon16501

*a random solider whose name never even appeared*

I walked to the bathroom out of camp at midnight. Suddenly, I heard a voice because of the wind blowing my way...

distant voice 1:"mabye we should kill the General..."

voice 2:"Yes, that is the best way... Dead men don't talk..."

I suddenly realized that they meant my boss. "I need to warn him!" I ran back to camp...

*several months later, his rank was raised, and he was a trusted adviser of the camp.*

"I should walk to the bathroom at midnight more..."I thought.

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

Don't ever call me Emerald again if you can help it...

Characters: Ruby, Leona, Linda, Alex, et cetera

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

Oooh windcloud, Nebur, Emerald, these are all great, and so different! 

I want more!!

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts! /324865

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps word scramble /322992

I Survived school! /323972

Thumbnail avatar 6dcb7cba36

ponydress24

Conor walked along the hallways of Greenhaven Castle, a little bit in a hurry. He had had a dream last night, and he was feintly sure it meant something for their trip to Oceanus.

He reached Olvan's rooms a few seconds later, and found the door slightly open. He just raised his hand to knock when he heard.

'I'm going to miss you.' It was Olvan, but the authority in his voice was gone and instead he sounded caring. And scared?

'I know.' That was Lenori. 'But I'll be fine. I won't do anything dangerous. I'm not like you.' The last part was said light-hearted, teasingly.

Olvan sighed, then chuckled. 'You think so?' Conor heard someone get up, footsteps and then laughter. He didn't know what to do but

'What are you doing here?' Conor spun around, seeing Rollan. Conor gestured for him to be silent, and to Abeke and Meilin who stood behind Rollan, then nodded at the door.

The Four children crept around it to listen.

The laughter had died down, it being replaced by hard breathing. 'That was unfair,' Lenori said, a laugh still heard in her voice.

'Why? If my old brain recalls it correct you were the one who would always start this. Which, I believe, can be quite dangerous,' Olvan's tone was humouress, and the four children shared a quite shocked look.

'You're not old,' Lenori said gently.

Olvan grunted. 'We'll see. I'm not getting any younger.'

Again the sound of shuffling, then Lenori said. 'Well neither am I.'

Olvan snorted. 'Nonsense.' He sighed. 'Just promise me you'll come back.'

'I will,' Lenori said softly. 'Don't worry.'

Olvan grunted again, then they heard footsteps.

'Now you know how I feel when you go out to play hero,' Lenori said.

Before Olvan could answer, one of them knocked over a pot, sending a loud, crashing noise through the castle.

It remained silent in the room for a moment, then they heard heavy footsteps. Coming their way.

The four children shared one look, then all scrambled away as fast and silent as they could.

Just in time, the only thing Olvan saw was an empty hallway when he looked out the door.

He sighed, then shut it.

A few hallways away stood Conor, Abeke, Meilin and Rollan, hearts racing.

'What in the world was going on there?' Rollan exclaimed.

Abeke and Meilin shared a look. 'I bet they secretly are closer than they show for everyone else,' Meilin said.

'What?' Rollan didn't seem to get what she meant.

'That they're in love with each other,' Abeke told him.

'Oh no!' Rollan exclaimed. 'No! Just no! I don't want to imagine that! Get it out of my brain!'

Abeke chuckled and Meilin rolled her eyes. 'Well it doens't matter,' she said. 'It's none of our business. I'm going to my room to get some sleep.'

'I'm too,' Rollan said. 'Shall we walk together Lady Panda?'

Meilin snorted, then stalked off, leaving Rollan to follow.

'Goodnight,' Abeke said, walking off in the other direction and leaving Conor alone with his thoughts.

What if Abeke and Meilin were right? No, surely not. And it indeed didn't even matter. He walked off to his room to, unable to help the thought swirling through his head.

Okay, quite a long story but here is mine. This is just my idea on the relationship between Olvan and Lenori. I solemnly swear these two have a chemistry. I hope you liked the story.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 219bff84ff

emeralddragon16501

thx sarah! :D 

btw if anyone decides to help, join the rp "adventure in other world"... only 2 human spots left... admins welcome.

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

Don't ever call me Emerald again if you can help it...

Characters: Ruby, Leona, Linda, Alex, et cetera

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

Thumbnail avatar 62cd068e10

detectiveunicorn26

will do this later

• Posted at:

Katty/Rilen

I am a demigod, a Wiccan, an LGBT+ supporter, an author, a reader, Divergent, and a dimensional keeper.

All the hate you've heard will always seem invisible compared to the love you've felt. You will always be loved!

BISEXUAL