Will you fill out the form? (If not now, then later? Do people still use polls?)

Thumbnail avatar fd83c37f98

dragoncat2118

In which various SAMBers jump through a mystery portal and end up switching bodies with random fictional characters...

This thread is where you can sign up to be part of the story- I honestly hope enough people join to where I don't have to try and come up with a convincing plot without enough characters.

Form

SAMB Name/Nickname:

Gender/Pronouns:

Character to be Swapped With(Please include which fandom your character is from so that I have some idea.):

Normal Appearance:

Character Swapped Appearance:

Personality:

Other(including anything I may have forgotten):

I won't make my form yet so that everyone pretty much has free reign over character options.

I'd appreciate it if you at least took the time to fill out the form, I'd really like to finally finish a SAMB fiction. ^_^

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

catspirit/

alaska

---

akira-avery-stargazer-rainbow-skywalker

---

"that's rough, buddy."

---

"you're my--"

---

"HEY EVERYBODY, KEITH'S BACK!"

---

imtrash

---

welcomtpridmonth.

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

i'll see if i can find time tomorrow

• Posted at:

Happeh®

...hope and love last longer

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love

cannot be killed or swept aside.

God made you like this and loves you like this ~Pope Francis

#lovewins

happy pride

Matthew 7:1-5

bookmark 

it sounds really interesting, by the way! 

• Posted at:

Ever 

hear the thunder in this quiet trembling sigh 

“ if you never saw the stars, 

candles were enough 

ayita, my better twin

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

SAMB Name/Nickname: Sunshine
Gender/Pronouns: F
Character to be Swapped With(Please include which fandom your character is from so that I have some idea.): Alex Bailey from the Land of Stories
Normal Appearance: Mid back length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin with freckles
Character Swapped Appearance: Shoulder length strawberry blonde hair, blue eyes, fair skin with freckles, pink headband and t-shirt, shorts (When I first read the Land of Stories and they have her description i literally freaked out  because she sounded just like me. XD
Personality: INFP-T
Other: If you haven't read the Land of Stories, you need too.

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

SAMB Name/Nickname:Nebur

Gender/Pronouns:Female, she

Character to be Swapped With:pls help me with this...

Normal Appearance:long black curled hair, brown eyes, tanned skin

Character Swapped Appearance:

Personality:INFJ-T

Other:can you choose out of anything? also help me find a character pls

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Form

SAMB Name/Nickname: Cassiopeia Marie Lunice (Cassy) 

Gender/Pronouns: She's a she

Character to be Swapped With: (Seriously has no good ideas) Allura from Voltron 

Normal Appearance: Wavy sandy blond hair that falls to her waist, when she knows she's going into something dangerous she'll throw it up into a messy bun on the side of her head that has a messy poof sticking out of the center, Pine green eyes, pale skin, faint freckels, slim build with lean mussel.  Normally wears neutral colors or green in her peasant skirts and tank tops, usually has a sword attached to a belt around her waist, almost never wears shoes unless she has to and in those cases she wears flats and complains greatly. 

Character Swapped Appearance: Long light blue almost white hair that falls in curls, darker colored skin with pink lines under her eyes, blue eyes wears a gold and blue circlet over forehead. 

Personality: She's kind, brave, determanded, and has an undying loyalty to her friends and family. She is known to be very emotional switching from extremely happy to extremely upset, to extremely angry with no inbetween. Considers her friends her family in will even call them her brothers and sisters. She's quick to jump into a fight unless it's against one of her "siblings" which she'll often refuse to even protect herself leaving herself open to be killed if no one else jumps in to protect her. Besides this she is also kind of wise in what she says but she has to have a while to think. She has a knack with all animals. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Form
SAMB Name/Nickname: Toffee
Gender/Pronouns: Female Hooman. 
Character to be Swapped With: Kawaii-Chan From Aphmau. (Hey you said fictional character ;)
Normal Appearance: Straight brown hair, Big blue eyes, Fair light skin, Tall-ish. Pink Anime School girl outfit with Black cat ears and a tail with a pink bow tied at the end. (Fake cat ears and a tail)
Character Swapped Appearance: Pink long hair, Light Amber eyes, Light skin, Real cat black cat ears and a tail with a bow tied at the end. A white skirt with a pink and gray top and white and light pink sneakers. 
Personality: ENFP (Thw campaigner)
Other: Heh, Kawaii-Chan is a shipping maniac that can sometimes get creepy. She speaks in third person all the time and calls people at the end of theirs with Senpai, chan, cun etc. She's very adorable and watches an unhealthy amount of anime. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

SAMB Name/Nickname: Bixbite Naeggi (goes only by Bixbite most of the time)

Gender/Pronouns: Female,  she/her

Character to be Swapped With: Angie Yonaga, Ultimate Artist (Danganronpa V3: Everyone's New Semester of Killing)

Normal Appearance: Bixbite is a slim shortie girl with pink angel wings. Her loose purple hair is waist long and some of the strands are cut into different lengths, and there's a visible ahoge on Bix's head. Her skin is rather fair, with natural blush on the cheeks. She has large gray eyes with long lashes. 

Character Swapped Appearance: (this is Angie's description) Angie is a short, tan-skinned girl with aquamarine eyes. She has white hair which is tied in pigtails that hand over her chest. She wears a white swimsuit top and a white mini-skirt. Over it, she wears a loose yellow jacketand her shoes are white sneakers I think. Actually you might want to check out her official art, since I don't remember it exactly at the moment.

Personality: Bixbite is quite a passionate and loyal friend who is not very good at expressing herself. She likes to talk a lot, but the things she says don't make much sense. Pretty much one of the most daring SAMBers in the world, since she considers backing away from a challenge cowardice. She's determined to show no weakness so her friends can always count on her for support. While she has a rather short temper, Bix keeps it in check most of the time along with her proudness and sensitive emotions. Also, she's SUPER excitable.

Other: ???

• Posted at:

In a patriotic mood :D

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

Thumbnail avatar f5bda21c4d

happyhopeful24

Form

SAMB Name/Nickname: happeh

Gender/Pronouns: female/she-her

Character to be Swapped With(Please include which fandom your character is from so that I have some idea.): keith "keef/spicy-boi/samurai" kogane from vld

Normal Appearance: black hair with blue ombre that's straight and always messy, hair is parted to the left with a long "emo" fringe, brown eyes (double eylids sometimes appear), pale tan skin, chinese, lots of acne, wide diamond face shape, 5'1, dark circles under eyes, wears black and light blue glasses. (tiffany and co) outfit is a black star wars tee, black leather moto jacket, black leggings and black ankle boots.

Character Swapped Appearance: male. an emo mullet, big purple eyes, pasty skin, taller than me (like, 5'7), super sharp chin and jawline, korean, part alien. his outfit is a red jacket, black shirt and pants, weird boots, a belt with some backs and fingerless gloves. (maybe you should look it up, i'm bad at descriptions)

Personality: constantly tired and mad, melancholy, sad, when i'm happy i am really happy, forgetful, self-deprecating, probably if a nerd, a hipster and an emo were fused together, really into fandoms, socially awkward, cannot english, sarcastic, a mess.

• Posted at:

Happeh®

...hope and love last longer

and love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love

cannot be killed or swept aside.

God made you like this and loves you like this ~Pope Francis

#lovewins

happy pride

Matthew 7:1-5

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

SAMB Name/Nickname: Luana 

Gender/Pronouns: Female, she/her 

Character to be Swapped With(Please include which fandom your character is from so that I have some idea.): Natasha Romanoff from Marvel Avengers 

Normal Appearance: Long brown hair, grey eyes, tan skin, glasses, fairly decent height 

Character Swapped Appearance: Chin length red hair, pale skin, tall, green eyes,black leather pants and jacket and red t-shirt 

Personality: Fierce, loyal, tough, kind, caring 

Other(including anything I may have forgotten): Nada

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar b7d99bda52

powerfulwolf250

SAMB Name/Nickname: Talon
Gender/Pronouns: Female
Character to be Swapped With(Please include which fandom your character is from so that I have some idea.): Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Normal Appearance: Short, straight, thick, shoulder-length brown hair that is curved onwards towards my face. Small and wide. I wear cat eye glasses though I choose not to wear them outside of school. Olive skin and a splash of faint freckles. 5’2 and half Chinese with dark brown eyes. Typically wears a black fully buttoned shirt with leggings or jeans, tried to appear taller by wearing high-heeled boots. 
Character Swapped Appearance: Long blonde hair, stormy great eyes and tanned skin. She wears a necklace made up of beads do her years at camp half-blood and an orange t-shirt with the camp’s logo on it. She is tall and a few years older than Talon. The last time we see her, Annabeth is around seventeen or eighteen years old (Okay, much older)
Personality: (sig) Critical and prideful, Talon is a big know-it-all who hates people misunderstanding her. Highly competitive, though she competes from behind the scenes and, if asked, denies havung any rivalries or competition. She’s loud and quiet, a bit of an outcast and has pretty low self-esteem despite her pride. She makes friends easily but has trouble keeping them and she prefers to observe rather than jump into a conversation. She is awkward and stubborn, but prefers to get things done rather than stress for days. She tried to reach for the stars and appears to be clam

and confident, but internally, she’s constantly screaming.

Other(including anything I may have forgotten): Nothing, really. I really hope I did this right.

• Posted at:

TALON

INTP-

FEMALE  

VIRGO

Nico, Kyra, Abigail, Alber

"You will never be able to truly enjoy something if you only view it through biased eyes."

"I'm not the one who's lost with no direction, but you'll never see."
Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

SAMB Name/Nickname:Seeker Full Ridge(Darkblade)

Gender/Pronouns:Female (If she's a guy, she's fine with being called he because it would get confusing and hard for people to always switch)

Character to be Swapped With(Please include which fandom your character is from so that I have some idea.):Obi from Snow White with the red hair or Akame from Akame ga kill (originally was going to do Kirito from SAO however I think having characters from different fandoms would make things better)

Normal Appearance:red eyes, has dark spiky black hair that is usually kept messy and the tips are silvery gray, tends to not bother with putting it up of combing it to the side (will comb it though) but she'll push my hair back when fighting. Tends to wear a silver ring on her left hand on her ring finger. Huge scar that went from her left shoulder blade all the way to three inches above her right hip that's on her back. 179. cm or 5'10" feet tall, strong build, sort of muscular.

Clothing: At first she's wearing a uniform: a long-sleeved, double-breasted black coat with two rows of gold buttons down the front, red details including shoulder epaulettes, gores at the bottom, and stripes on sleeves. Other decorations include gold aiguillettes and white fourrageres worn on the right shoulder, attached to a stylized four leaf clover decoration pendant at the center of her collar, and two bars with unit insignia medal below them on the left. She wears a pair of white gloves, a black on white armband on her left arm, and a similarly striped black and white web belt with a frog for her sword on the left, and a gold waist-plate.And also trousers with two white belts strapped around her left leg and black shoes

Character Swapped Appearance:She has short black hair, yellow cat-like eyes and a scar on her forehead above her left eye that is usually partially hidden underneath her hair. She prefered clothes include a dusty sand yellow head band that wraps around her head and covers her ears, khaki colored shirt, black long sleeved undershirt, neck wrap, black pants, boots, and gloves. When conducting official business, she wears either a black buttoned official uniform that is long sleeved or light unbuttoned colored official uniform with short sleeves and a black undershirt with long sleeves. However she also wears the latter with a loose neck warmer when she has no official business and simply loitering about.

Personality: depends on mood. Sometimes she's like smart and a wise leader who values teamwork and cooperation, and is usually determined. Fallon sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, she really works hard. She keeps many secrets to herself, and has no difficulty lying about them. She actually cares a lot about her friends, considering them to be her family. However, she can also be cocky, sly, brave, and stubborn in certain situation. Sneaky, a bit sly at times. Other times she'll act more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when fighting, and known for her cunning tricks. She's clever, sarcastic,a bit arrogant once in awhile, a bit head strong, but she's also playful, independent, resourceful, and calm. When first meeting her she can seem a bit mysterious but not matter what, she is very loyal to her friends. She's willing to go there, she know exactly what button to press and how to press them. Watch out because she gets under people's skin really well with smack talk sometimes.

Other:-----------

Skills: an incredibly, skilled swordsman, strategist, and leader who can hold her own in a fight with others. Is able to move at a remarkably, insane speed even though her monstrous movement was shortly anticipated

battle tactics: She like to play with her food before she kills them. In battle, Seeker can sometimes wields two wide blade knives and moves around in an inhuman and completely unpredictable manner, sometimes rotating midair, sometimes temporarily walking on her fists, displaying at all times the flexibility of a cat or something. She's fast, silent, and deadly in all situations. And she is extremely capable, holding her own against others

Strengths: hand to hand combat, any type of martial arts or fighting style, surpise, Adaptability (can adapt to things very quickly) being a night owl ( she rather sleep in the day and stay up in the night) Cheating (her oldest brother taught her how to be an excellent cheater at games so she's really good at games, or so people think) Acting lazy, and can pick locks like it's a piece of cake, can hide and blend in with her surroundings quite easily, and known for having the best sneak attacks. 

Extra Info:

-She's known for being super lazy and often ignoring duties and instead sleeps in a tree or something. And is constantly knowing what someone will say before that someone or something has even started to even think about it even though it seems like she wasn't listening to the conversation.

-She usually ditches any authority figure that tries to get her to go to do something or tell her what to do. She often will sit high up in trees and just either read or peacefully sleep. It is very rare for her to show up to do something important. If someone is bothering her too much, she'd just make a run for it, either jumping onto roofs or climbing trees/walls.

-I'm hoping at first no one knows it Seeker and when they ask who's the dude in the back, Seeker will say something like "Do you really not remember me," or something like that(probably something more cool) and will later before looking at herself in the mirror and on the outside will act normally till she's alone. Then she'll probably be a bit freaked out because she's not in her original body and stuff.

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

SAMB Name/Nickname: Arial Myth Homestuckian, But she goes by Arial.
Gender/Pronouns: She’s female and usually uses she/her, but wouldn’t care if he or they was used.
Character to be Swapped With: Eridan Ampora from Homestuck
Normal Appearance: Arial has short blond hair in a pixie cut, neon blue eyes, and is on the short side, 5’0. Usually, a red hoodie with the Time symbol on the sleeve, blue leggings, black glasses, white sneakers with doodles all over them, and a few white hair clips holding back her bangs are usually worn.
Character Swapped Appearance: Eridan Ampora is a tall teen, about 6’5. He has black hair in an odd wavy style, with a purple streak down the top middle. He has horns that kind of look like Harry Potter’s scar, and come to a point. This dork has a purple cape, blue and light blue striped scarf, gold rings on his fingers except on his ring fingers, cerulean and black striped pants, and purple-teal striped shoes. He has gills hidden by his scarf, and fins on the side of his head.
Personality: Eridan is an ENTJ, except in the romance department where he fails utterly. Arial is an INTP.
Other: Eridan talks “wwith a wwavvy accent.”

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Wake up and smell the Kool-Aid!!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar da318cee79

dragonviolet155

SAMB Nickname: Greatness 

Character to be swapped with: Queen Glory of the RainWings (WoF)

Normal appearance: Shorts and a purple t-shirt. Brown almost shoulder length hair

Character appearance: RainWing with purple frill, sunset orange wings, greenish scales with a hint of blue.

Personality: Arrogant sometimes and likes to make others laugh. Likes to argue. Tends to be blunt and to the point, but not exactly mean.

• Posted at:

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Greatness░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀┊ ☪︎⋆⊹┊ . ˚✧

w̲̖͖͖̳ͤ̓͛ͣͥå̜n̹̼̩͔̬̙n̶̖̏a͖̲̼̤͇͛ͫ̾ͥ̾ ͕̹̮͉͇̭͌́̑̏ͭ̆j̩̘͚͖̥ͅo̖͎̰̐̑̚͞i̛̤̖͇͔ͧ̒̐̈n̈́?͚̗̝͙͖̖ͫͬ͒̒́̋

Thumbnail avatar 3f165ab4db

hydrahoneydew9

SAMB Name/Nickname: Ocean

Gender/Pronouns: She/Her

Character to be Swapped With: Reese Chloris (RWBY)

Normal Appearance: a short, aburn, wavy bob, blue-green eyes, pale, around 5'6 in height. Likes to wear hoodies, cardigans, sweaters, jeans, jeggings, leggings. and pajamas. 

Character Swapped Appearance: uM UM HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN SKATER CHILD-- i mean i like her hair and weapon

Personality: Preeetttyyyy eccentric, an oddball and a nerd. Is armed with comments, sarcasm, and singing, but is mostly sane. Likes books, history, art and plants. Knows 39 is not a prime number. Is basically 'gives you pity and sarcasm' wrapped in a 'yo i like your haaaaiirrr' bow, or something like that. is ACTUALLY SYMPATHETIC. Can't sleep.

Other(including anything I may have forgotten): the world is ending the 'la la la' chain is starting everybody run-- EVIL FANDOM REFERENCE QUEEN

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

Form

SAMB Name/Nickname: NR

Gender/Pronouns: She’s a She. 

Character to be Swapped With(Please include which fandom your character is from so that I have some idea.): Juvia Locksar from Fairy Tail. 

Normal Appearance: Black pixie cut hair and green cat eyes. I ish shorttttt and smallllll. A black sweatshirt with my gangs names and random quotes. Jeans and black combat boots. 

Character Swapped Appearance: Blue hair and blue eyes. A short blue dress with a blue sweater. (Honestly I would just look up her appearance)

Personality: Serious when it’s needed. Hates arguments. Tries and fails to be funny. Nice to new people. Very vague. Ships everyone. 

Other(including anything I may have forgotten): If ya need more of anything let meh know. 

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyps

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

@NR I have to admit something, I was originally going to make Seeker be swapped with gray from fairy tail. I couldn't decide and ended up having a sibling do it for me. I'm slightly regretting not doing him now, things would have been interesting to say the least.

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar 7e0bfd5c66

coindragon103

ERMERGERD I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE I'm definitely broken

SAMB Name/Nickname: Hope

Gender/Pronouns: F

Character to be Swapped With(Please include which fandom your character is from so that I have some idea.): Kinkajou from WoF

Normal Appearance: yellow shirt with blue shorts

Character Swapped Appearance: It's a RainWing with a small-ish venom scar on her wing (search "Wings of Fire Kinkajou the RainWing" for more)

Personality: WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE (nothing more needs to be said)

Other(including anything I may have forgotten): HAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• Posted at:

My gang got into a fight...

and we split apart.

But I'm still here... alone...

But I will never give up.

I am strong.

I will stay.

I will live on.

I. Am. Hope.

Thumbnail avatar 84e18aa967

eagledragon13393

@Seeker opm yes

• Posted at:

NR or Queen Bagel

Ocean’s Forum Sis

LeoCarForAnnieDrNeroSeaIndiCaul

❖ Puppy Killed Me ❖

All will be remembered. 

We’re all made of broken glass, Darkness seeping through our cracks... ~Hyps

#ReefCan’tRiverDance

Thumbnail avatar da318cee79

dragonviolet155

I totally forgot! Glory is from WoF too

• Posted at:

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░Greatness░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀┊ ☪︎⋆⊹┊ . ˚✧

w̲̖͖͖̳ͤ̓͛ͣͥå̜n̹̼̩͔̬̙n̶̖̏a͖̲̼̤͇͛ͫ̾ͥ̾ ͕̹̮͉͇̭͌́̑̏ͭ̆j̩̘͚͖̥ͅo̖͎̰̐̑̚͞i̛̤̖͇͔ͧ̒̐̈n̈́?͚̗̝͙͖̖ͫͬ͒̒́̋

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Hah, my mind totally blanked out for a bit and I forgot to put that Eridan has glasses.

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

Wake up and smell the Kool-Aid!!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 3f165ab4db

hydrahoneydew9

honestly the only description I can do for Reese is

"female RJ from Paranatural but mixed with skater child and wOAH THAT hAIR please just look her up"

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends