Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Oh yeah! I forgot to mention .. Bleiz is actually going into the 12th grade. So... The school year after his mom died he really struggled with school , so he ended up having to repeat that grade . The year he had to repeat it , he started out struggling again, but then his dad got a new job that caused him to be away from the house almost all day nearly every day. It was around that time that Bleiz realized he couldn't stay depressed anymore, 'cause his little siblings needed him, since their dad wasn't around much anymore. He started using the skills he had learned from helping his mom with chores around the house when he was a kid. He also started working harder at school and staying up later to keep up with his studies. He struggled with his new schedule that forced him to get less sleep at first, but his body gradually became used to it, so now he can go with less sleep than most teenagers can. He can cook pretty well, too. ^^

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

Awww, poor boy. 

Wait, then wouldn't he be going into 10th grade?

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

I knew I'd forget some little detail-

No, he's going into the 12th grade, because he worked hard enough to skip two grades once he started putting more time and effort into school. His thought process is like this, basically: If I work hard enough to finish school early then I'll be able to get into a better college, which will then get me a better job, so I can better support my dad and siblings.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh okayyy.

Also sorry about my POV I dunno what's wrong with it except for you know... George. I'll send the second half of it through again. 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

George: (Part 2)

Apparently wolf boy was Bleiz and was going into twelfth, bird boy was Gabriel in eleventh, potentially-gay-girl was Cloud also in eleventh, and the asian girl was Hyung-jewe??? Of course her name sounds weird, she's asian. She was in tenth.

"Alright, now that the boring conversation is over I wanna see if I really am super fast or if you all are crazy." I announce, and bolt over to across the room. It was just a few steps annnd-

Thud.

I had run into a wall. I bounced back up, grinning. I really do have super powers! This is gonna be lit!

"George, we shouldn't be messing with these side effects, they might be dangerous." Claudia said quietly like a lame person.

"Come on, what's the worst that can happen?" I counter.

"Death." She replied bluntly.

I nearly snorted at her remark. "Don't be a loser."

Nobody could kill me if I had super speed! I can outrun anyone! "Sorry..." She mumles, backing away.

What a weirdo...

"What about you two, you probably have powers too, right? Two thirds of us already do so you guys should too." I said, turning my gaze to Hyung-jewe and Cloud. Her hair is rainbow colored and her name is cloud... that seems pretty gay.

"No, no, I don't think I have anything. I mean, I'm curious to see what I might have, but at the same time.... I don't know. I am more so curious as to how our DNA got mixed up in that procedure. Is it reversible? What if it shortened our life span? Or what if there are more abilities that we don't know about? Or..." She started glowing a golden light. If only it was a rainbow-colored light, then she'd definitely be gay.

"I think it's safe to say we found her ability." Gabriel the chicken said softly. Another shy loser? Cloud looked down and realized she was glowing. She got scared, and the glow got brighter.

"Gah, would you stop that?" I complained, shielding my eyes.

The light died down.

"Hey leave her alone, she can't control it yet." Hyung-jewe said.

I turn to her and approach the asian girl.

"Well, you're the only one left, what's your power?"

She backs away. "I-I don't know, how am I supposed to know?"

I continue advancing. Geez, why are people so scared of their powers? This is fun!

"Come on, just try something." I insist.

"But I - don't - want - to!" She gasps, like she's choking on something. Huh? I hear a scream and turn around to see something firey heading towards our way. I grab her and pull her way. I stop quicker this time, so I don't crash into a wall. She shoves away from me and collapses on the ground. What's wrong with her?

"I'm so sorry." Wait, did she pick up the firey thing? I glance towards the wall, which is now smoking.

"The doctor - is going to kill us - when he gets back, - isn't he?" Hyung-Jewe says.

"Yes, yes he will." The doctor guy is back, sounding mad.

"I didn't think I'd have to tell you all not to burn down the room while I was gone! You're lucky we were prepared for the machine to malfunction and catch fire so we had this room fire proofed. What the heck happened in here!?" He snapped. Oof.

"Hyunjoo was the only one who tried to burn this place down because she can't stand people being in her personal bubble." I explain.

"I didn't - mean - to use mine! You purposely - used yours and - ran into a wall." She yelps.

"And Cladia used her freaky moving items power to throw the flaming objects into the wall while Cloud stood there glowing. We're all even." I say lazily.

"I'm sorry..." Claudia apologizes. Is this the second time within the past minute? I wonder how many times I can get her to say sorry in a minute? I should keep a counter...

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Just wait one second. Did you say you were all using powers?" The doctor dude looked serious.

"Yeah, I have super speed, Claudia keeps making things float and move randomly, Hyung-jewe set that basket on fire, Cloud was glowing, Blez has some pretty awesome senses that are way beyond normal, and then there's Gabriel who's basically a chicken - he can't even fly..."

"I must be in some sort of nightmare." Why does everyone keep on thinking these powers are a bad?

He grabbed the fire extinguisher from the wall.

"I'm going to go finish getting your room arrangements. You six pout out that fire, clean up this room, and don't mess anything else up." He snapped, before leaving us.

"Wow, he's really mad." I mumble. I glance over at Cloud, who has the fire extinguisher, and I take a few steps, and I'm right beside her.

She jumps and I grin.

"God..." She mutters.

"Here, let me have it, I wanna do it." I hold out my hand, reaching towards the fire extinguisher.

"Uh, sure?" She hands it over.

I spray the rest of the fire out. It was kinda fun. Then I start spamming the trigger, so puffs of spray come out. Everyone's kind of just standing around. I glance down at the nozzle. Hmmmm, who should my first victim be? I scan them, thinking carefully.

Please go through...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Claudia's "I'm Sorry" Counter: 3.5

"I'm sorry" = 1.0

"I feel bad/badly" = 0.5

Finally it went through! Sorry about that, but hopefully we can roleplay more now...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

I'm home sick with the flu so I have plenty of time to POV

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Oh no that sucks! A or B?

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

A

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Gabriel~

"I'm going to go finish getting your room arrangements. You six pout out that fire, clean up this room, and don't mess anything else up." The doctor said as he handed the fire extinguisher to Cloud. Then he left the room and I let out a small sigh.

He's kinda scary when he's angry...

I noticed George walk over to Cloud in a blur of motion and Cloud jumped, startled. It looked like she muttered something, then George started reaching for the fire extinguisher.

"Here, let me have it, I wanna do it." I have a bad feeling about this...

"Uh.. Sure?" She handed George the fire extinguisher and he started putting out the fire.

I then noticed Bleiz sitting in a chair across the room. It looked like he was reading some papers of some sort. After a couple minutes of wondering what he was reading, he looked up and our eyes locked for an instant before I hurriedly looked away. Bleiz's ears and tail and even his claws weren't really that unsettling for me. It was his eyes. They reminded me of the eyes I saw in the darkness of the forest. Those eyes that belonged to one of the wolves that chased me off of that cliff and caused all of this to happen. I had a feeling I wouldn't be able to look him in the eyes anytime soon.

"Hey, flightless chicken!" I heard George's voice and instinctively looked in his direction. Immediately, I felt something wet hit my face. I gasped in surprise and pain as I -- by an instinct I didn't know I had -- jumped back, but my feet didn't touch the ground again. My wings started flapping and carried me up out of anyone's reach as I rubbed my eyes and coughed. I didn't know what liquid George sprayed in my face, but it made my eyes sting and my lungs ache. I could feel my eyes watering and it was hard for me to even breathe.

I could hear voices arguing under me, but I was too preoccupied with my lungs and eyes to really pay any attention to them.

The only reason he's able to fly right now is because he can't see how high up he is. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

sounds logic

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

redwolf988

Claudia

After the incident with throwing the fire I decided it’d be best to stick to the back of the group and observe what was happening instead of getting in the way. George was putting out the fire, while the others stood around doing their own things. I can’t help but feel nervous about the look in George’s eye. He doesn’t look trust worthy.

A smile spread across his lips causing me to shiver.

“Hey, flightless chicken!” George called to the nearby boy.

As the winged boy looked over George moved in a blur of motion and the fire extinguisher strayed in Gabriel’s face. The boy gasped, his massive wings unfurling and carrying him up to the high ceiling where he hovered, coughing up the foam.

“Hey look, he can fly.” George commented.

The fire extinguisher flew out of his arms and slammed to the ground on the other side of the room.

“What are you doing you could have seriously hurt him!” I cried.

“Relax, it was just a joke.”

“Jokes aren’t meant to hurt people, you, you, you big bully.” I stuttered before puffing out my cheeks in annoyance.

George looked at me for a moment before laughing uncontrollably. Obviously he couldn’t take me seriously when I looked like such a child. My face turned bright red in embarrassment.

“You need to apologize to Gabriel!” I said as sternly as I could while trying to stop trembling.

“No you five need to go to your rooms before I do something that will result in me losing my medical license.” An adult male voice snapped.

I turned to see the angry face of the doctor glaring down at George and me. He aggressively shoved our room numbers at us.

“Go to your rooms quickly and quietly, no detours. If I so much as hear someone make a comment about a fire, or a glowing girl, or flying items, or a boy with super speed, or a boy with wolf ears… I have to treat Mr. Prince, AGAIN, so you all need to be on your best behavior. I am looking at you Mr. Williams. You lot already have two strikes, one more and there will be sever consequences.”

“Yes sir, sorry sir.” I said quickly, giving a slight bow of apology.

We all grabbed our room numbers and exited the room while the doctor tried to coax Gabriel down from the ceiling. I can’t tell if that man has the best timing or the worst. It seemed every time something went wrong he’d pop up. He’s kind of like a mother, a male, aggressive mother, but a mother none the less.

(Not sure why the format is so funky but whatever) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

@Cassy:

Ohh that really sucks. Are you feeling like you want to die? Because when you're puking every .2 seconds you kind of feel like you want to just end everything...

But then if you died you'd stop existing so here's a list of little things that are nice:

-glaudia

-roleplaying

-looking at very good art

-making very good art

-that feeling when it's cold outside and you walk into a warm building

-that feeling when it's cold inside and you walk outside and its warm

-your bed after a long day and you just melt

-your pets being excited to see you

-afternoon drowsiness

-wind in your hair

-night time breeze

-jamming to your favorite song

-looking up at the stars on a clear night

-a good night's rest

-not puking every 2 seconds

-when your pet actually listens to you and obeys

-when your pet licks your face or sits on you or both

-getting an A on a test/presentation/project

-when you're done with a stressful project and you're free

-looking at the sunrise and feeling a cool morning breeze 

-laughing about something stupid with your friends

-the daze when you finish a good book/movie/TV series

-putting lotion on dry skin so then it feels good

-wearing a cute outfit and looking at yourself in the mirror and going "heck yeah I'm rockin it"

@Wolfheart:

Ohhhhh that makes sense.

Poor Gabriel.

@All the role-dudes:

I have school tomorrow and then I'm on spring break until the 20th. What about you all?
Well Wolfheart I guess you're constantly on break oof...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

George:

Hmmmm... Gabriel! I walked closer to him.

"Hey, flightless chicken!" I call, and he immediately turns to face me.

I pull on the trigger and his face is squirted with the liquid foam. I laugh, but then he does something I didn't think he would - he started flying. 

"Hey look, he can fly." I tell the rest of the group.

Suddenly the fire extinguisher was whisked out of my hands and was flung across to the other side of the room. Huh... wait, 4th grade girl? Claudia?

"What are you doing, you could have seriously hurt him!" She cries out. You barely know him why do you even care?

"Relaaaax, it was a joooke." I reply.

"Jokes aren’t meant to hurt people, you, you, you big bully." She was stuttering on her words.

I stared at her, before bursting out into laughter.

"Bully? That's the best insult you can come up with?" I laugh to myself.

"You need to apologize to Gabriel!" Claudia says, sounding like some teacher.

"No, you five need to go to your rooms before I do something that will result in me losing my medical license." The male voice boomed again, glaring down at me.

He shoved us two slips of paper.

"Go to your rooms quickly and quietly, no detours. If I so much as hear someone make a comment about a fire, or a glowing girl, or flying items, or a boy with super speed, or a boy with wolf ears… I have to treat Mr. Prince, AGAIN, so you all need to be on your best behavior. I am looking at you Mr. Williams. You lot already have two strikes, one more and there will be severe consequences." 

Oh no there will be consequences! What's he gonna do, put me in timeout?

As he was shooing us out of the room, I say, glancing back at the winged kid, "Gabriel, your shoe is untied~"
And then I snicker once I see his face, but somebody pushes me out of the room before I can see what happens next.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

@Storm: I'm not throwing up, luckily I only got a mild case of the flu. I could probably go back to school tomorrow but I'm probably going to take one more day off to catch up on what I missed and to make sure I am alright. Although I have an incredibly strong gag reflex which makes me dry heave nearly ever time I cough. Also I love how the first thing on your list is Glaudia, which is great. Glaudia is great, it is a very unhealthy relationship but I like it way too much. 

Spring break for me starts on the 23rd and ends April 2nd 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

@Cassy:

Ohhhhhh that's good.

aaaah probably because of George because he's just... george.

If we end up doing any real shippy stuff then Geogre is gonna have to learn "hey maybe I shouldn't be such a butt" and apologize first because we don't want to promote bad behavior to the children.

Hmmmm... should we just have a POV of them falling asleep and thinking about what just happened??

Also the doctor dude hasn't introduced himself yet... the kids just woke up and he just started yelling at them...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Yeah someone will have to point that out to him. We can POV them going to sleep and I can introduce Johnathan Fouley, the very interesting man with a high office. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

Claudia

I sighed slightly, sinking deeper into the thin, uncomfortable bed. It’s so hard to sleep in an unfamiliar room and that’s not when I’m terrified. What’s going to happen to us? We’re freaks now. Now one will want anything to do with us… Except people who want to experiment on.

I whimpered and pulled the covers further over me. At least that doctor guy seems nice. He’s protective and frustrated with our situation but he isn’t a bad guy. He could have done something when he was alone with Gabriel but shortly after we got to our rooms Gabriel was returned and after saying good night to him the doctor left.

The others seemed unsure like me. Except George. I can’t figure out if I admire him or fear him. He’s so confident and fearless and annoying. Ok, I’ve decided, I hate him. But at the same time, I want to strive to be better than him, someone he can’t find a fault in or laugh at. He reminds me too much of the people who my brothers always tried to protect me from. They weren’t here now and they wouldn’t always be around, I have to prove I can handle myself after all these years. I have to be brave or I have to fake it until I make it.

I sighed, I need sleep. I’ll figure this all out tomorrow.

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Narrator

Richard sat in his chair staring at his screen as he waited for a response to his skype call. He growled in anger and took out his phone and texted the person he was trying to skype.

Pick up you idiot. I can see you’re on.

Roughly a minute later the screen opened up onto the image of a twenty six year old man.

“What do you want to badly at this time of night?” He asked.

“It’s not like you were sleeping.” Richard replied, nodding towards the visible comic books on the other man’s desk.

The man lazily leaned forward onto his hands. “But night time is my free time.”

“Get yourself a wife, John. Maybe then she’d make you answer your phone once in a while.” Richard grumbled crossing his arms.

The younger man grinned placing his chin in the nook between his thumb and pointer finger. “I’m too big of a heartbreaker to settle down.”

“Heartbreaker, right.” Richard replied rolling his eyes.

“Come on Charley, you know I was the popular one in school.” Jonathan replied with a wide smile as he lean his cheek against his right hand.

“Mom didn’t know what to do with you, she still doesn’t.” Richard shook his head. “That’s not why I called you, there’s something really important that happened today.”

“Oh? Did you find someone? I do hope it’s not a patient.” Jonathan said lazily as he close his eyes.

“What? No, you idiot! I’m trying to tell you we used the 4179!”

The younger man lost his balance and fell off his rolling chair, hitting the ground with a loud thud. Oh his way down a stack of papers fell down with him, floating around in the air before setting on the ground. His bright blue eyes peaked up of the edge of the desk, his light brown hair now completely messed up.

“Are you serious?”

Richard nodded.

The energetic man jumped up. “Well don’t leave me hanging! What happened?”

The older man sighed, fixing his glasses. “It worked but things didn’t go quite right.”

Jonathan pulled up his chair again and looked at Richard expectantly.

He in turn looked away sheepishly. “There was a bit of a side effect involving their DNA.”

“How small is ‘a bit’?”

“It’s not that big of a deal. I just need some advice.”

The twenty six year old face palmed with both hands, his chair spinning around in a circle. “God, if you need advice then you really messed up. I might be president but I can’t cover everything up and what I can’t cover up mom will kill me for!”

“Will you hear me out you idiot?!”

“Well I kind of have to listen. I need to know if I have to send out a national security alert.”

“I really hate you, you know that right?”

“Awe, you love me and you know it.”

“No I don’t. Now are you going to let me read the medical reports or not?”

“Yeah, yeah, don’t keep me in suspense.”

Richard picked up the folder filled with the file filled with the children’s information. “Claudia Russel, thirteen nearly fourteen years old. A few hours ago she was in a car crash with a semi-truck.  There was a malfunction in the locking mechanism of her seatbelt which resulted in her being thrown out the windshield of her car. She had several flesh wounds and major head trauma. After arriving at the hospital she was announced brain dead. After the procedure she gained telekinesis. George Williams, fourteen years old. He was involved in a car crash caused by an intoxicated driver. His lower spine was broken upon impact resulting in paralysis of his lower body. After the procedure he gained super speed. Cloud Istorí, sixteen years of age. Prior to the storm she had been out practicing photography. During the storm she had gotten caught in a lightning strikes path. She had been burned from the close proximity. After arriving at the hospital she was pronounced legally blind. Hyunjoo Moon, fifteen years old. She had been attending summer school and had stayed after when a fire started in the chemistry lab. She was unable to make it out of the building and was crushed in the flaming rumble. Needless to say there was a high probability she wouldn’t live and if she did she would never be able to move again. After the procedure she could create fire. Bleiz Lupin, sixteen years old. Thanks to a careless chimney smoker a gas station blew up as I’m sure you’ve already heard about. Bleiz was caught in the blast. Though he looked fine he was pronounced legally blind and death.  After the procedure he had wolf like attributes and strengthened senses. Then Gabriel Prince, age sixteen. While walking home he was confronted with one of our sparse packs of northern red wolves. After wondering into their territory he had an incident with a cliff. He sustained several broken bones that would more than likely never heal correctly. After the procedure he grew working hawk wings.”

By now the young man was sitting there is jaw slack. “No way! You’re responsible for giving six kids super powers?! This is priceless.”

“Be serious John, I really need so help here. I can’t just hand them over to their parents and say good luck with paparazzi and cynical idiots.”

A grin crossed Jonathan’s face. “Well as an order by the president of the United States of America I’m transferring you to a new hospital.”

“What does that have anything to do with anything?” Richard asked, obviously annoyed.

“Well Charley, are you ready to become a single father of six teenagers with superpowers?”

“What the heck is going on in that idiotic head of yours?!”

“Well you always wanted children. You know if Lidia hadn’t…” For the first time during that conversation Jonathan looked a little defeated and upset.

“What are you proposing?” Richard asked, changing the topic.

The younger of the brothers held up a comic book. “This!”

<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>

Claudia

Knock, Knock, Knock!

I burst awake and looked around the unfamiliar room. A small breath escaped my lips as I remembered what happened yesterday.

“Ms. Russel?”

It was the doctor from yesterday. I got up of bed and opened the door.

“What is it?” I asked.

“Get dressed the meet me and the others in the hall.” He replied handing me clothing.

I took the clothing and closed the door. These were the clothing I came in yesterday. They were crudely sewn back together were it had ripped and the blood spots were faded like he had tried to wash them out. I shrugged and up on the blue and white tank top and jean skirt. I found the blue silk ribbons tied around the belt loop of my skirt. I took them off and tied my hair back into its usual pigtails.

I ran out to meet the others who were already waiting. On the things I noted were the fact that Gabriel’s wings were under his shirt and that Bleiz was wearing a hat and sunglasses.

“Took you long enough.” George said, looking rather impatient.

He had super speed he probably was the first one out. I probably shouldn’t have taken the time to put up my hair.

I looked away. “I’m sorry.”

“It’s quite all right. Come on let’s go to the cafeteria. I’ll get you all some food.” The doctor said leading us down the hall.

Once at the cafeteria we all got some breakfast and sat down in the back corner of the cafeteria, no one else was here at the moment.

“All the doctors are out tending to their morning shifts of giving out medications. We’ll have this place to ourselves for a little while.” He stated folding his hands on the circular table top. “Anyways not to ruin you breakfasts but it is high time we discussed your future. Last night I made a call to the president of the USA.”

“You have the president’s phone number?” George exclaimed.

“You can call the president so easily?” Cloud said in surprise.

A bitter look crossed the doctor’s face as he sipped at his coffee. “Trust me no one can contact John easily.”

“You speak about him so informally.” Gabriel breathed.

“Well I should be able to; I am his older brother after all.”

“Wait, brother? You’re Richard Fouley aren’t you?” Cloud exclaimed.

“I suppose I never did introduce myself. I apologize, yes my name is Richard Fouley and my younger brother is Jonathan Fouley, the president. Anyways more importantly we discussed what to do about your condition.”

My stomach did flips as I looked down at my scrambled eggs. I couldn’t stop my trembling as the worst scenario played in my head. He’s going to betray us isn’t he? We’re going to be experimented on.

“My brother wishes to hire all of you. He wants you to move to a mansion that he will pay for; this would become your home base.  From there you’d work as an elite team of super heroes. The government would cover all expenses and give you anything that you could possibly want. You’ll have your own tutors and he’ll put all the luxuries you could want in your home in the mansion all well as safety features for your protection. All he asks is that when you work to help people by using your abilities that you conceal your identities for your own safety. No one can know your names, or ages, or where you’re are from, and most importantly how you got these abilities. The wrong people knowing these things could cause uproar and be potentially very dangerous for all of you. No one can know even your families. My brother is setting up the final details but in a few weeks’ time you’ll receive a letter for a boarding school, he’ll set it up and make it look official so your parents won’t find out it doesn’t exist. Then right before the school year starts there will be a bus that we will all meet at. It will take you to your new home. You’ll be able to go home on vacation and such but mostly the mansion will become your new home. We will however not force you to go, though we strongly encourage it. We want to protect all of you and make sure you are in a safe environment where you don’t have to hide your new abilities. So will you all accept?”

I looked at the others before thinking myself. This could be my chance to look brave. I can do things to save others, I can be a hero. I can and will be strong.

I swallowed back the wave of fear that caused my hands to tremble. “I’ll do it.”

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

George:

"You shouldn't have done that..." Claudia mumbles as we walk down the halls as a group.

"Done what?" I ask, grinning.

"You teased him after he was already hurting!"

"It's just some special shampoo that he got in his eyes..."

"Those chemicals could be toxic!"
"He'll be fiiinne. If it really was that bad then the doctor could just throw him in that machine or something."

"And curse him with another power?"
"Pfftt." I snort. "More like bless."

"George, we know next to nothing about our new abilties. Until we've spent more time adjusting with them, I wouldn't call them a blessing." The wolf-kid Bliez finally said something.

"So they're a 'curse'?" I say the last word mockingly.

"Like I said, we'll have to see..." He said. "We should probably go to sleep."

"Sleep? We just woke up; I'm wide awake!" I exclaimed.

"We're in a hospital, there's not really a whole lot we can do." Cloud, the my little pony girl, points out.

"Ohhh, there's plenty to do. You just have to get creative..." I take a step towards the double doors at the end of the hallway, but a foot sticks out and I trip and fall on my face.

"What was that for?" I ask, jumping back up, looking around to see who did that.

"We can't just go out there, remember? Did you even listen to the doc?" Bliez asks, sounding a bit annoyed.

"You're not my dad!" I say in a higher pitched voice, mimicking the kid from that one vine. Snickering a bit, I add, "And neither are you. Seriously, he didn't even tell us his name!"

"Whoever he is, he's going to be mad at us if we don't listen to him." Hyung-jewe finally says something, sounding worried.

"You guys are laaaame." I sigh.

There was no point in messing with people outside of the double doors all by myself.

"Fiiiinee, I'll go to beeed." And then I unintentionally sped off towards my room and flopped onto my bed.

It took me a while, but I eventually fell asleep. I hoped tomorrow would be more interesting...
<>~<>~<>~<>

Knock knock knock!

"Huh?" I mumbled, rubbing my eyes.

"Mr. Williams?"

Oh, the doctor guy.

I stretch, and then zoom over to the door, barely stopping in time. Oh, right, I have super speed now. I open it. 

"What's up?" I ask, yawning.
"Get dressed and meet me and the others in the hall." He answered, holding out my clothes from yesterday.

"Oh, I was hoping to get out of my dress!" I reply, swiping the clothes from him and shutting the door.

I quickly get changed. I frown, noticing that there's some faint blood stains on it. Oh well, it'll look like I just came from some action movie. Yeah, I'll rock it. And with that, I threw open the door, stepped out into the hallway...

And the doctor guy had just finished telling someone at the end of the hall to get ready. I groan. I don't want to wait... hopefully he explains who he is, because if not, well, that's gonna be pretty sketchy...

The others come one by one painfully slow, Cloud the my little pony girl, Bleiz was wearing sunglasses and a hat to hide his wolf parts, Hyung-jewe the weirdo, and then Gabriel, whose wings were tucked into his shirt, and finally Claudia. 

"Took you long enough." I grumble.

"I'm sorry." She said, looking at the ground.

"It's quite all right. Come on, let's go to the cafeteria. I'll get you all some food." Finallllly.

I struggled to not rush ahead, nearly running into a wall at one part. I discovered I had to walk incredibly slow, or at least to me, it was incredibly slow, but after noticing everyone else's walking, it seemed normal.

We got to the cafeteria, and it was strangely empty. However, there was food, so I didn't really care. I got some scrambled eggs and bacon and milk and some grapes for breakfast and plopped down at a seat around a circular table and started digging in right away. It was good, for cafeteria food.

"All the doctors are out tending to their morning shifts of giving out medications. We’ll have this place to ourselves for a little while." The doctor dude said. "Anyways not to ruin you breakfasts but it is high time we discussed your future. Last night I made a call to the president of the USA."

I nearly spit out my milk. 

"You have the president's phone number?" I exclaimed. Geez, who is this guy?! 

"You can call the president so easily?" Cloud said, voicing my thoughts, even though she had my little pony hair.

"Trust me, no one can contact John easily." He grumbled, sipping his coffee. John? You don't just call President Fouley, John!

"You speak about him so informally."

"Well I should be able to; I am his older brother after all." I gape at him.

"Wait, brother? You're Richard Fouley, aren't you?" Cloud asked.

"I suppose I never did introduce myself. I apologize, yes my name is Richard Fouley and my younger brother is Jonathan Fouley, the president. Anyways more importantly we discussed what to do about your condition." Awww, come on, I wanna hear more about the president! I can't believe it! I'm sitting next to the president's brother! I can't wait to tell the squad! 

"My brother wishes to hire all of you. He wants you to move to a mansion that he will pay for; this would become your home base. From there you'd work as an elite team of super heroes. The government would cover all expenses and give you anything that you could possibly want. You'll have your own tutors and he'll put all the luxuries you could want in your home in the mansion all well as safety features for your protection. All he asks is that when you work to help people by using your abilities that you conceal your identities for your own safety. No one can know your names, or ages, or where you're are from, and most importantly how you got these abilities. The wrong people knowing these things could cause uproar and be potentially very dangerous for all of you. No one can know, not even your families. My brother is setting up the final details but in a few weeks' time you'll receive a letter for a boarding school, he'll set it up and make it look official so your parents won't find out it doesn't exist. Then right before the school year starts, there will be a bus that we will all meet at. It will take you to your new home. You'll be able to go home on vacation and such but mostly the mansion will become your new home. We will however not force you to go, though we strongly encourage it. We want to protect all of you, and make sure you are in a safe environment where you don't have to hide your new abilities. So, will you all accept?"

I stare at him for a moment. Is this real? I could live in a mansion and become a superhero?! That's so cool! That's even cooler than becoming a basketball star! I get to live in a mansion that I didn't even work for! This is great! And I'll get to be a superhero and everyone will know my name! I'll have fans and everyone will love me for being great! The only downside is that I can't show off my powers to my family... and my friends... that'd kinda suck. But then maybe my superhero persona could specifically visit that region a couple of times, show off for the locals...

I was broken out of my thoughts when Claudia said, "I'll do it."

Her? A 4th grader? Being a superhero? Well if she has the powers...

"Well duh, of course I'm gonna do it. Who wouldn't want to live in a mansion and be a superhero?" I grin. "This is gonna be lit my dudes!" 

Please go through! 

I had that entire conversation written before I saw Cassy's POV, and I think it fits and all so I'm just gonna leave it in. I did my best to make it realistic... Claudia not liking George because he's George. I figured Bliez was probably getting annoyed at George, especially hearing his annoying voice louder than normal, so I think that's why he stepped in and actually talked... and I can see him as the voice of reason. And as for Cloud and Hyanjoo, I figured that Cloud noticed she was crying earlier and maybe comforted her earlier and was like helping her calm down or something? I want to give Hyanjoo a hug, but George is no where close to even consider that soooo that's that.

Cloud is my little pony girl now because I realized her hair wasn't rainbow, it was actually pink and purple.

And George like lists the orders in which people come and how he's just standing there, if that interferes with your POV, don't worry about it, it could just be the order in which he describes them, I just did my best guess as to who would come when.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

I hope you're feeling better, Silver...

Hey Wolfheart are you alive?

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

I'll try to POV today ! I may have overloaded myself with RPs . ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Ah, I know that feeling, don't worry about it too much.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

So .. I'mma have to POV tomorrow, 'cause I got home way later than I expected and I am really tired right now . ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

It's okay, people need sleep.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Sorry, I didn't POV today ... My allergies/sinuses made me feel crummy all day today... -__-

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Ah yikes... 

I had like a cold for like most of December and it was just congestion and runny noses and then your congestion just melts from your nose and into your throat and then you start coughing but your throat is also sore aaaaand yeah it stinks.

Now both you and Silver are sick...

Hope you get better!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

redwolf988

Right after I get better everyone gets sick. Except *looks at Storm* Stay healthy, Storm, you're the last of us. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Aaaah, that's a lot of pressure...

Don't worry, I was sick in December. 

I will stay strong and breathe through my un-congested nose for you all...

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

Don’t expect a pov from me until sunday at the earliest. I’m leaving for a robotics competition in Kansas tonight, and the competition is Friday-Saturday. I’ll be dead tired Saturday because we get back late after competition.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

redwolf988

@Silver: Don't worry about it, we can wait. Have fun and stay safe! 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

stormbreeze48

Ooof that's my state. Good luck, and have fun. And stay healthy too! Don't get sick again.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

I'm still not feeling my best today, but I feel well enough to POV at least. ^^'

Bleiz~

I woke up pretty early, since that's what I was used to, but I didn't know what to do, since I was still in the hospital, so I just sat in bed and sang for a bit. As I sang, I looked around the room, but it was almost barren. There were only a couple pieces of furniture and the color was mostly white and gray. It honestly had an uninviting atmosphere about it.

I could hear the doctor's voice a couple doors down the hall. He was telling Claudia to get ready and meet the others in the hall.

I was already opening my door when the doctor stepped in front of the doorway.

"Oh! Mr. Lupin! I was just coming to give you your clothes and tell you to meet the rest of us in the hallway... But I assume you already knew that, huh?" The doctor looked a little sheepish when he remembered that my senses were increased. I nodded.

"I could hear you talking to the others down the hall." I replied as I took my clothes from him.

"Oh! Also, put these on. The sunglasses will hide your eyes, the hat will hide your ears, and the coat will hide your tail." He added, taking a hat, sunglasses, and a trench coat off of the cart he had with him and giving them to me. I nodded and took them as well, then I closed the door and changed my clothes.

When I went out into the hallway, George and Cloud were already there. Soon Hyung-joo, Gabriel, who was also wearing a trench coat to hide his wings, and Claudia joined us, then we all went to the cafeteria together.

Once there, George was the first one to get in line for food, no surprise there. When it was my turn, I was glad to see that they at least had rice available. I got a bowl of rice, some sausage, some bacon, a fruit parfait and milk. I wasn't too keen on putting a cooked egg in my rice, so I asked the kitchen staff for a raw egg. They seemed confused, but they complied.

When I sat at our table I cracked the egg and dumped its contents into my bowl of rice, then I mixed it in with my spoon. I then tore up my sausage and bacon and mixed that in, too, then I started eating. I noticed George giving me a strange look out of the corner of my eye, but I chose to ignore it, instead focusing my attention on the doctor, who started speaking.

"All the doctors are out tending to their morning shifts of giving out medications. We’ll have this place to ourselves for a little while." The doctor said. "Anyways not to ruin you breakfasts but it is high time we discussed your future. Last night I made a call to the president of the USA."

I paused in my eating as I gave the doctor a surprised look.

"You have the president's phone number!?" George exclaimed.

"You can call the president so easily?" Cloud voiced the question that I know was on all of our minds.

"Trust me, no one can contact John easily." The doctor responded with a bitter tone as he sipped his coffee. I was taken aback. John!? How can he be so informal when talking about the president!?

"You speak about him so informally.." Gabriel spoke up, obviously just as surprised as the rest of us.

"Well, I should be able to; I am his older brother, after all." Older brother!? Then this is...

"Wait, brother? You're Richard Fouley, aren't you?" Cloud asked.

"I suppose I never did introduce myself. I apologize, yes my name is Richard Fouley and my younger brother is Jonathan Fouley, the president. Anyways more importantly we discussed what to do about your condition." Richard said, then continued.

"My brother wishes to hire all of you. He wants you to move to a mansion that he will pay for; this would become your home base. From there you'd work as an elite team of super heroes. The government would cover all expenses and give you anything that you could possibly want. You'll have your own tutors and he'll put all the luxuries you could want in your home in the mansion as well as safety features for your protection. All he asks is that when you work to help people by using your abilities that you conceal your identities for your own safety. No one can know your names, or ages, or where you're are from, and most importantly how you got these abilities. The wrong people knowing these things could cause uproar and be potentially very dangerous for all of you. No one can know, not even your families. My brother is setting up the final details but in a few weeks' time you'll receive a letter for a boarding school, he'll set it up and make it look official so your parents won't find out it doesn't exist. Then right before the school year starts, there will be a bus that we will all meet at. It will take you to your new home. You'll be able to go home on vacation and such but mostly the mansion will become your new home. We will however not force you to go, though we strongly encourage it. We want to protect all of you, and make sure you are in a safe environment where you don't have to hide your new abilities. So, will you all accept?"

My facial expression showed no emotion as I thought about the offer.

I'm going to live in a mansion? I'm going to be a superhero? I'll have to leave home... Will they be okay without me? Dad's hardly ever home and the twins don't know how to cook or do the laundry or anything like that.. But, I would have time to teach them those things before I go. I suppose it could work and he did say I'd get to see them during holidays.. But... do superheroes even get holidays? What if we're needed during our vacations? There's a higher chance that our families will find out about us being superheroes or the wrong people could affiliate them with us. And then-

"Yo! Wolf-boy!" I was snapped out of my thoughts by George's obnoxious voice. I looked around and realized that everyone was looking at me expectantly.

"We all accepted. What about you?" Cloud asked. I sighed, but I still didn't respond right away.

I'm probably over-thinking this... Of course there are going to be risks when we become superheroes. We just have to make sure we're strong enough to overcome them.

I looked back up at Richard and nodded. "I accept your proposal, Dr. Fouley." I bowed a bit, respectfully, as I accepted.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

OMP-

So, I just found out that washing dishes is a great way to help me think and get inspiration-

But... the inspiration it gave me today is for two more heroes for the RP, as well as some character development for a couple other characters (mostly George) that ties in with them.

Okay, so, the two characters are Leon, a 16-year-old boy, and his sister Faye, a 10-12 year old girl (haven't quite decided on a definite age for her, yet). Their parents are divorced and they live with their mom. Their dad left 5-6 years ago and never came back.

Anyways, I was thinking that Gabriel could just be going on a patrol flight as Falcon when he hears loud voices and sounds of a struggle coming from a house below him. Of course, he flies down to investigate and when he gets in there he sees a middle-aged woman being threatened with a gun, but when he starts towards the man threatening her, the man notices him and threatens to shoot the woman if he takes even one more step, so of course Falcon stops moving. But he manages to send a help request signal to George through his communicator (I'm assuming they'd have communicators for situations like this and they'd probably look like watches or something) with being caught, knowing that George would be the only person who could get there and get the gun fast enough (but he sent the signal to the police, too, so they could hopefully detain the man). But, for whatever reason, George doesn't get the signal or doesn't notice it or something and he doesn't show up to help. The woman then practically pleas to him to take her children to safety and that's when he notices the shattered glass coffee table with a teen boy laying on it, bleeding from a ton of cuts and scratches from the glass and it's obvious that he'll die if he doesn't get medical attention soon. He also sees a girl huddled on the sofa on the other side of the shattered coffee table, looking terrified. So, since George hasn't shown up, Falcon is forced to make the tough decision of "should I attempt to save all of them or should I just save the kids?". Ultimately, he decides to listen to the woman and goes to the kids. The man tries to shoot him, but the woman forcefully distracts him, allowing Falcon enough time to get the girl and boy out of the house, but she is shot and killed in the struggle. Falcon flies Leon and Faye to the hospital and the other heroes soon arrive there, after Gabriel contacts them. Gabe then gets uncharacteristically angry at George for not responding to his help signal, even going so far as to tell him that "a woman died because you didn't respond!", which I'm sure would open George's eyes more about the full weight of a hero's responsibility.

Then, somewhere else in the hospital, a doctor would tell Richard that the boy wouldn't survive and Richard decides to use the machine on Leon to save his life. When Leon gets out of the machine, he's fully healed, but soon discovers that he's gained the power to turn invisible. He asks Richard about his little sister and Richard says that she's fine, but they've found a cancerous tumor in her brain, to which Leon responds by admitting that she's dealt with cancer before and he's afraid it might kill her this time. So Leon requests that Richard use the machine on her, too. Richard complies (after Leon practically begs him to do it) and Faye ends up with the power of healing/support. Then they join the heroes in the mansion! The end! No, not really.. but that's the end for my idea. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Just to clarify, what I just posted is just an idea. It doesn't have to actually happen. To be honest, I think part of my inspiration for those characters came from a game I've been playing a lot recently. It's called Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia and two of the characters in it are named Leon and Faye, but they're not related at all in the game. They just happen to be two of my favorite characters. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

(that sounds like a great reason to let George open his eyes and sunshine and I could join then)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

stormbreeze48

Ah! That sounds fun! He'll probably deny it at first, but it'll bother him in the back of his mind, slowly starting to freak him out, and that incident along with others that may come will begin to pile up...

I dunno about giving them all powers, because I feel like we have enough characters at the moment... I mean a healer would be useful and all, but still, then we'd have 8 people, and that's kind of pushing it in terms of size if you know what I mean.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-