Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

But , you know not every mission will require all of them at once and 8 heroes will allow for more variety in missions . The only thing I'd struggle with is letting other people POV Leon and Faye , 'cause I've gotten attached to them the more I thought about them . But then I'd have 4 characters and that's not really fair .. I wish I hadn't thought of that idea now .. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

surprise my team lost & didn't progress to the final rounds so i got home earlier than expected. have a pov.

also none of the characters have spelled hyunjoo's name right (excluding the doctor) and i find that the most hilarious thing ever

Cloud:
I stare out the window of my room, watching as the sun crept into the sky. Mom and Momma had dropped off new clothes as the ones I had arrived in were unwearable (they had been left inside my door, Mom and Momma probably gave them to the doctor who saved us). I smile at the clothes sent - a tank top and a pink cat sweatshirt (given to me by Lilac) - smiling widely as I put it on, picking up a black zirconium ring and putting it on my right middle finger with a soft hum. I laugh at the pants sent with - black pants with purple card symbols decorating it. I put on fuzzy socks decorated with rainbows (given to me by Mom and Momma) and a pair of dog slippers (from Jackson). I play with the hood of my sweatshirt and watch the day begin outside my window.

"Miss Istorí?" The doctor calls outside the door. I walk over and open the doors.

"I see you received the clothes your mothers sent you. Please, meet the others and I out in the hall." He looks nervous.

"I'm sorry for whatever Mom and Momma did."
"Not your fault. Just.. Meet in the hall." He walks off towards the next room. I walk back to my bed and quickly braid my hair, draping it over my left shoulder. I then pull the hood up and walk out into the hall, where George was already waiting. Tch, what a brat. I think to myself, recalling last night. Wait, no, maybe that's just how he acts when he's stressed?

"Took you long enough." He grumbles at Claudia as she walks out.

"I'm sorry." She said, looking at the ground. Nevermind, he's just a jerk.

"It's quite all right. Come on, let's go to the cafeteria. I'll get you all some food." The doctor says. I trail after the others as they get in line, before spotting something. I settle beside Hyunjoo in line, holding up my hand.

"You too?" I ask quietly, and she glances at my raised hand. She smiles a little and nods.

"Questioning Ace." Her voice is barely above a whisper.
"Panro Ace." Keeping my voice at the same level as her, I smile, and go to retrieve a bagel while she gets her food. I end up sitting beside Claudia with Hyunjoo on her other side. I take a small bite of my bagel.

"All the doctors are out tending to their morning shifts of giving out medications. We'll have this place to ourselves for a little while." The doctor said. "Anyways not to ruin you breakfasts but it is high time we discussed your future. Last night I made a call to the president of the USA."

"You have the president's phone number!?" George exclaims.

"You can call the President so easily?" I ask, staring at him. He looks like President Fouley, thinking about it...

"Trust me, no one can contact John easily." The doctor responds bitterly, sipping his coffee. I take a sip of my water. There's no way...

"You speak about him so informally..." Gabriel trails off, confused.
"Well, I should be able to; I am his older brother, after all."
"Brother? You're Richard Fouley, aren't you?" I breathe. The chances of that, it's just not happening.

"I suppose I never did introduce myself. I apologize, yes my name is Richard Fouley and my younger brother is Jonathan Fouley, the president. Anyways more importantly we discussed what to do about your condition." Dr. Fouley brushes this off as though speaking about his favorite color.

"My brother wishes to hire all of you. He wants you to move to a mansion that he will pay for; this would become your home base. From there you'd work as an elite team of super heroes. The government would cover all expenses and give you anything that you could possibly want. You'll have your own tutors and he'll put all the luxuries you could want in your home in the mansion as well as safety features for your protection." And here comes the cost," All he asks is that when you work to help people by using your abilities that you conceal your identities for your own safety." Called it! "No one can know your names, or ages, or where you're are from, and most importantly how you got these abilities. The wrong people knowing these things could cause uproar and be potentially very dangerous for all of you. No one can know, not even your families." Wait - hold up - no, legally you can't do that, right? Fight me - I can't keep this from Mom and Momma! "My brother is setting up the final details but in a few weeks' time you'll receive a letter for a boarding school, he'll set it up and make it look official so your parents won't find out it doesn't exist. Then right before the school year starts, there will be a bus that we will all meet at. It will take you to your new home. You'll be able to go home on vacation and such but mostly the mansion will become your new home. We will however not force you to go, though we strongly encourage it. We want to protect all of you, and make sure you are in a safe environment where you don't have to hide your new abilities. So, will you all accept?"

"I’ll do it." Claudia barely hesitates before accepting. But what about Jackson and Lilac? Who will help drive them places and cook and convince them to go to bed? Who will help Lilac with her math and Jackson with his English?

"Well duh, of course I'm gonna do it. Who wouldn't want to live in a mansion and be a superhero? This is gonna be lit my dudes!" George exclaims.

"I..." I need to control my powers, I can't just start glowing because I'm stressed about a science assignement... "I accept."

"I don't know how much I can really help but I can try." Hyunjoo spoke up. Gabriel also accepts.

"Yo! Wolf-boy!" George snaps, and I send him a glare before looking back at Bleiz.

"We all accepted. What about you?" I inform him softly. A beat of silence.

"I accept your proposal, Dr. Fouley." He says and bows slightly.

i'll be swapping between my two characters to pov and stuff.

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 61c44956a3

stormbreeze48

@Wolfheart:
The idea of the mission and George not being there is a good idea, so maybe we could still have the mission happen... and then Gabriel just takes his new kids back to the mansion because he doesn't know where to put them so then they hang out at the mansion for a few hours or something so then you could have them do things but they'd be minor characters and would be sent off to their grandparents or dad or something.

@Silver:

Aww, sorry your team lost. Hopefully you had fun and that made it worth it, yeah?

Poor Hyanjoo, someday people will know how to spell your name...

God Loves You Al! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

"Do not be overcome by evil,

but overcome evil with good."

~Romans 12:21

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Casper #Midoraka #Xcurgle #Glaudia

#NiceDeliveryDudes #EveryPersonNeedsAKazoo

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Hm... I don't think it would be very smart to just take a couple of kids to the World Healers base of operations if they're not gonna join the team. Maybe they got a couple injuries (not life-threatening, though), so they were still taken to the hospital and they just stayed there until their grandparents came to pick them up.

Then they could have a new interest in the heroes, since they were saved by one, and they'd keep up with all the latest news about the heroes. Then, if we decide to make another hero team (like we intended to last time), something could happen to make them become heroes then.

Basically, once they are picked up by their grandparents, they won't be heard from or seen again until we're ready to bring the second team together.

How about that? ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Hmmm... true... Wouldn't it be kind of too coincidental that they get the powers later on then? I dunno my dude... its probably ultimately Cassy's decision, I'd assume.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

That type of coincidence is in a lot of good shows, though . ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Mmmm, that is true... I dunno man...

Also I've finally decided on the shade of green for George's suit that looks okay on him, it's like a "hunter" shade. Look it up, and I'm sure you'd be able to find it, or something close to it. I used a character creator thing to help me decide and stuff.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

George: 

"I..." Cloud hesitates. Aww come on, don't be a whimp. "I accept."
"I don't know how much I can really help, but I can try." Hyung-jewe said. You have fire powers you can literally roast criminals how is that not helpful?

"I'll do what I can." Gabriel nods in Mr. Fouley's direction.
There was only one person who hadn't responded - Bleiz. And he still wasn't answering. Hurry up! 
I'm getting impatient.
"Yo! Wolf-boy!" I snap, and then take a bite of my eggs, since it's so quiet
He looks a bit startled. And My Little Pony girl looks annoyed at me? Huh? What'd I do?

"We all accepted. What about you?" She asks him quietly.

"I accept your proposal, Dr. Fouley." And then he bows slightly. Is everyone here a weirdo?
"What now, Doc?" I ask, turning towards the man.

Yeah what now; Cass where are you?

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump!

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump! 

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Okay the reason Cassy isn't responding is because she's banned for like a month. With no reason given last I checked... typical SAMB fashion, am I right?

I have a way to contact her through somewhere else, so..

I'm dictator now.

And I'll get to working on a POV, which will hopefully be up tomorrow or Wednesday or later in the week because that's how things go, you know?

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Okay, Storm. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

turquoisepegasus48

boy do i know hA -

but ugh it sucks that Cassy got banned without reason (im guessing it was a glitch though), and be careful with those disctator powers

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

If i didn't know you better I would totally be begging for you to make a spot for me and Nebur since we've been stalking this since before this one even started (and I stalked the one before that too) buuuut i know that you wouldn't do that without Cassy cuz she's awesome :P

why'd i post this

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

*hides not ides

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

*agrees* *ides away and start stalking again* 

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

stormbreeze48

Ahahah, careful? I will maximize my dictator powers, of course!

Anyone who does not POV within 48 hours of the last one shall be kicked out! If you cannot POV THEN YOU ARE UNWORTHY TO BE IN THE SAME THREAD AS ME! 

ahaha kidding, kidding, I would never do that...

Yeah sorry you're gonna have to continue watching. It's us 4 and that's probably how its gonna be for a long while.

I'll start on a POV, but I'm tired, but I don't want school to come so ehhhhhhh itll be here soon probably.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

lynxlynx3024

xd and yeah most likely it will be the 4 of you for a long while, but I like watching to xd

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

George:

"Well, nothing much for the moment. My brother is taking care of almost everything, so there isn't much we need to concern ourselves with. However, he suggested all of you filled these papers out to make your home livable and job doable before you arrive." He slid the papers towards us once he was done talking. 
And he also gave us pencils.
But not mechanical. The wooden kind.
Lame.

Name: George Williams

Hobbies: Fortnite, Basketball, Baseball, Football, Snapchat, Winning
Favorite Colors: Green. Blue is pretty lit too I guess. And red. Not all together since together since then it looks like garbage.

Height: 5"8

Weight: 130 lbs

Shirt Size: Adult Medium
Pants Size: 10-12
Allergies: Nothing

Any specific thing you'd like to see in your new home?: A gym where I can work out and a place where I can shoot hoops and run around outside. And a sick mancave in the basement.

Any preferences on your hero name?: Something cool and lit. Don't give me a cringe name.

Any style you'd like for your hero outfit?:

Something athletic and cool. Don't let it turn out lame.
Is there any theme you'd like to see in your room?: A big bed. And an xbox one with a TV where I can sit on my bed and be able to play fortnite. And the same colors as before.

Any other notes?: Nah

I finished early, before everyone else. I slid the paper and the pencil towards him, and then quickly finished eating. But some people were STILL filling out their forms so I tapped a fork against the side of the tray.
"Could you please stop that?" Bliez says after turning his paper in.
"Why?" I ask.
"It's loud."
"Fiinnee..." I thought Bleiz was gonna be cool, but he's boring... 

Everyone else is done at this point, so Mr. Fouley checks his watch and then slides the papers in a cream folder. 
"Your parents should be here to pick you up about now."

"Hell yeah!" I exclaim, and jump up out of my seat.
He beckons us towards a door, and I take a few excited steps...
And all of a sudden the wall is right in my face.
"Shoot!" I ran into it.
"Are you okay?" Doctor guy asks.
"Yeah... I'm fine... Why wouldn't I be?" I rub my forehead a bit.
"Maybe you should try and walk slow." He suggests, then pushes open the door.
"I was walking normally..." I mutter.
The door swings open, and I see a bunch of groups of family. I quickly find my parents after standing there for a moment and hurry over to them. 
"George!" My parents exclaim and rush over and smother me in hugs.
I'm quickly smashed inebtween them. I'm about to wriggle away; their hugs were cool, but it felt close to suffocating... And then some girl screams.
I jerk away from the hug to see who screamed, but it was only Claudia. It looked like her brother had snuck up on her or something.
"Do you know that girl?" Dad asks.
"Not really. I mean, she had the treatment too for whatever reason, but nah..."
"You should talk to her~" Dad winks.
"Ewwww, no dad." I protest. 
"Are you feeling better sweetie?" Mom asks, and I notice her arm is in a sling and a cast.
"Yeah... what about your arm?"
"It'll be fine... And now I have an excuse not to work!"
"Awesome." I respond. 
"Hey wait, where's my phone?"
"Oh, I think it broke sweetie."
I stare at her. What?! 
"Don't worry, we can get a new one." Dad says.
"I should break my phone more often." I grin.
"You better not." Mom replies, but she's grinning too.
"Come on, let's go, I need to hurry and take my snapchat streaks!"

George: *nearly dies*
George: I need to send out my streaks on snapchat!

Please go through!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Also if you can't get specifics on weight and sizes for things, don't worry about it, because I don't know for certain either, I just randomly looked at a few websites and took my best guess.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Bumpity Bump!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

Gabriel~

I took the form and pencil that Dr. Fouley handed me and started filling it out.

Name: Gabriel Prince

Hobbies: playing instruments (mostly strings and woodwinds); listening to music (mostly classical and jazz); designing and making clothes (that's a secret, though)

Favorite Colors: black, white, red, brown, and gold

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 160 lbs

Shirt Size: Adult Medium or Large (depending on the brand)

Pants Size: 12-14

Allergies: pollen

Any specific thing you'd like to see in your new home?: A music room and a fashion designer studio

Any preferences on your hero name?: Just something that goes with my power and wings

Any style you'd like for your hero outfit?: Well.. I'd like it to be comfortable and easy to move around in, but not skin tight

Is there any theme you'd like to see in your room?: I don't really know... maybe something just simple, but modern, with the colors I listed above.

Any other notes?: None.

When I finished, I gave my form to Dr. Fouley and looked around at the others. It looked like the only ones who were still working on their forms were Bleiz, Hyunjoo, and Claudia. I didn't mind, though. I just continued eating my breakfast.

Once everyone finished their forms and breakfasts, Dr. Fouley led us to a door and George ran into a wall. When the door opened, all of our families were there, waiting for us. As soon as I saw them, almost instinctively, I felt my wings actually absorb into my back.

"Gabriel, did your wings just disappear?" Dr. Fouley whispered to me. He sounded surprised.

"No. They're still there. They're just.. hidden, I guess.. in my back.." I whispered back. Then I took off the trench coat I had been wearing to hide my wings and I went to my mother.

"Mom!" I hugged her when I got to her and she immediately hugged me back with tears of joy in her eyes.

"Gabriel! Oh, my precious Gabriel! How are you feeling?"

"I feel great now. That machine does wonders. How are you, mom?" I asked her.

"I'm wonderful now that I know you're alright. Let's go home now. I can make your favorite meal for dinner tonight." She replied with a smile. I smiled and left the hospital with her.

I'll POV Bleiz later. Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is calling my name right now. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

turquoisepegasus48

take two

Cloud:

"Well, nothing much for the moment. My brother is taking care of almost everything, so there isn't much we need to concern ourselves with. However, he suggested all of you filled these papers out to make your home livable and job doable before you arrive." He slid the papers towards us once he was done talking. I picked up one of the offered pencils. Wooden. Inefficient.

Name: Cloud Saffron Istorí

Hobbies: Hair dye, YouTube, Photopgraphy, Drawing, Gaming, Languages, History, Culture

Favorite Colors: Blue Purple Yellow Indigo, Gold

Height: 5 foot 8 and 1/4 inches

Weight: 142 lbs

Shirt Size: Adult Medium

Pants Size: (literally no two pants fit the same i have no idea)

Allergies: Mold

Any specific thing you'd like to see in your new home?: Library, Photography Studio?

Any preferences on your hero name?: Something simple, in touch with my ancestral language (Greek)?

Any style you'd like for your hero outfit?: Hides my face, sky-theme?, gender-neutral

Is there any theme you'd like to see in your room?: Something functional, with a large bathroom - I dye my hair a lot, so I would need mirrors placed so that I can see the back of my head.

Any other notes?: Soundproof walls? I need to videocall my family often, it might be late at night, I don't want to annoy/wake up Bliez with the noise.

I set my pencil down on top of the form, passing it over to the doctor. George starts tapping a fork against his tray and I send him an annoyed look while finishing my bagel.

"Could you please stop that?" Bleiz speaks up. If it's annoying me, it must annoy him 10 times more...

"Why?" George responded.

"It's loud." Bleiz was to the point.

"Fiinnee..." George whined, and I scowl. What a brat.

"Your parents should be here to pick you up about now." I snicker as George runs into the wall after making a loud exclamation.

"Are you okay?" Dr. Fouley asks.

"Yeah... I'm fine... Why wouldn't I be?" He appears to shake it off.

"Maybe you should try and walk slow." He suggests, then pushes open the door. George mumbles something and I jog over to the door, easily spotting Mom and Momma.

"Mom! Momma!" I yelp, dashing over to them and hugging them.

"Cloud! Oh, you look so good! It didn't even scar!" Momma breathes a sigh of relief as she inspects me before hugging me again.

"Jiĕjie!" Jackson yelps, the twelve-year-old latching onto her. (if one couldn't tell, he says older sister. in chinese)

"Hey, Dìdi!" I respond, running a hand through his hair. (she greets back, with younger brother. also chinese.)

"You scared us - Lilac! You scared Lilac!" His voice is muffled as he buries his face in my arm.

"It's okay to be scared Jackson. But I'm okay now! Good as new!"

"Cloud!" I hear before a small ten-year-old girl latches her arms around my neck, I knew her gymnastics lessons would be used against me one day, as Lilac leaps up and hugs me from behind. I splutter and manage to catch myself before falling, beginning to laugh.

"You two are ridiculous."

"Looks like Cloud is the filling of a sibling sandwich." Mom chuckles, as Jackson has also latched onto me. I stand upright, leaving both of my siblings dangling in the air, and they quickly wrap their legs around me.

"Shall we go, madams?" I speak to my mothers, still laughing. Jackson climbs off and runs in front of us, and I adjust Lilac on my back, giving her a piggyback ride to the car.

(SUCH WHOLESOME PURE SIBLING INTERACTIONS THIS WAS SO FUN TO WRITE)

Hyunjoo:

"Well, nothing much for the moment. My brother is taking care of almost everything, so there isn't much we need to concern ourselves with. However, he suggested all of you filled these papers out to make your home livable and job doable before you arrive." He slid the papers towards us once he was done talking. I pick up one of the pencils and start chipping away at the yellow covering while I look over the sheet of paper.

Name: Moon Hyun Joo

Hobbies: Dance, Singing, YouTube, Cooking, Reactions, Reading, Korean, Culture, Memes K-Pop Internet

Favorite Colors: Pastels

Height: 5 foot 3/4 inches

Weight: 120 lbs

Shirt Size: Adult Small

Pants Size: (man i dunno)

Allergies: Seasonal

Any specific thing you'd like to see in your new home?: Dance Studio, Recording Studio, Music Making Equipment??, Cultural Library, Recipe Books, Recording Equipment & Studio (Videos)

Any preferences on your hero name?: Something related to dancing maybe?

Any style you'd like for your hero outfit?: Warm colors, one-way-glass eye pieces, not to fancy, easy to move in, soft, not rubbery (rubbery stuff makes me want to rip my skin off)

Is there any theme you'd like to see in your room?: Korean cultural themed! I want a piece of home... Also heated floors? Also stuff for my pets?

Any other notes?: I have a service dog (Shiba Inu, female) who was at the vet during the fire, and I have a cat (Korean Bobtail, female) given to me by my friend in Korea. I'd like to take them with me? Also I run a YouTube channel (TheLostInspiration) that I'd like to keep up.

I realize I have picked off all the yellow covering on the pencil, mumbling a quiet apology as I pass the paper back over. I look up as Claudia rises from beside me, realizing the doors have opened and I have spaced out. I nearly trip as I walk over to the doors, spotting my parents easily. I hear the clattering of nails on the floor before one sesame Shiba Inu leapt up at me, startling me into falling backwards.

"Yah! America, I thought we broke you of that habit!" I chuckle at the dog, nuzzling her and running my hands through her fur. My mother appears in front of me, picking the leash back up.

"She got so excited when those doors opened, she yanked the leash right out of my hands." Eomma explains, as Appa trudged over.

"You should get back home. Incheon has been insane." He grumbles, and I hug him and Eomma before grabbing America's leash, who trots obediently by my side.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

turquoisepegasus48

*poke poke*

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Hi02/07/15

stormbreeze48

Okay sorry, I'm gonna start working on this again. Thanks for your patience!

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

stormbreeze48

Misleading preview: George has a wife.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

Thumbnail avatar ec5c3bd0f4

rabbitpaw36

lol stormeh

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Or Sakari

You're my constant in every moment

Constant

You've never failed me

All my life

You have never left my side

You are my constant

#SaveTheSouthernResidents

#StandWithSeaWorld

#Jenti

It never hurts to keep looking fosunshine.-Eeyore

stormbreeze48

George:

“Honey, I’m home!” I swing open the door from the garage and into the kitchen.
There’s a fast click click click aaaanddd…

“Honeyyyyy!” I exclaim, and crouch down to meet my golden retriever.
Whose name is Honey.

Lick lick lick… Honey proceeds to lick my face like the good girl she is.
She didn’t always do that… she was probably licking me because I had just come back from the pool.
“Good dooggyyyy.” I tell her, petting her head and shoulders.
“George, you need to hurry up and take a shower.” Mom tells me from the kitchen counter, sorting through mail at the kitchen island.
“Whyyyyyyyy?” I groaned, even though I already knew what she was going to say.
“It’s not good for you to stay in wet clothes. And you need to wash out the chlorine too.” She lectures.
“And you never know what sort of kid peed in there either.” Dad adds.
“Daaad, don’t ruin pools.”
“And you shouldn’t ruin your clothes. Get upstairs.” Mom tells me.
“I can ruin these; I have more upstairs.”
“Then I guess you won’t get to see what this letter addressed to you is.”
Ah, but I already knew what it was about. It had come a few days later, just like Doctor Fouley had said.
“Oh well, guess I’ll wait~” I grin, leaning up against the island.
My parents exchange a glance.
“He’s your son.” Dad says, and Mom rolls her eyes.
“George,” She says in her warning-mom voice.
“Fine, fine…” I move towards the stairs. I hadn't gotten grounded, ever, and I intended to keep it that way.
Slow down, one foot in front of the other… can't blow it..
I eventually make it up the stairs, and then I move quicker into my room, flopping on my bed and staring at the ceiling. Even if staring at the ceiling was boring, it was one thing where I didn't have to worry about accidentally using my super speed. It was taking a surprising amount of concentration to not zoom everywhere, and it was almost exhausting. I'm sure it'll get better soon...

<>~<>~<>
“Okay, I'm done, what's the letter say?” I ask, plopping myself down at the island, still a bit wet, but this time from the shower.
“You tell me.” Mom slides the letter over, and I immediately rip it up.

“Dear George Williams,
After reviewing your application and achievements at your current and previous schools, we have decided to welcome you to the new, providentially recognized boarding school, Griffinglass Academy. We believe your talents in academics, arts, or athletics will be a great addition to the school for blooming talents. The school is located in the forest of Shenandoah Virginia and will be schooling all year round, with of course your typical seasonal break and time off for religious and national holidays. Should you choose to accept your role in our school you will be picked up at your local high school on Sunday August 7th, between the times of noon and one o’clock. We hope to see you on initiation day. For more info visit our website:
(insert website name here because it's too risky to make up a fake one and get banned for promoting other websites).
Best Wishes,
Headmaster Jonathan Fouley

There's a note that reads: “For Mr. Williams’ eyes only.”
Hm?
I open it up.

“Dear George Williams,
I'm glad you accepted my offer to work for me as apart of a group of heroes. I look forward to meeting you and seeing your abilities that my older brother spoke so fondly of. Until I might meet your acquaintance, I shall do my best to make your job of arriving at your headquarters easier. The academy, or as you will know it as your home, is exactly where I said it would be and we will do our best to let you all have time off as I listed you would, though we will more than likely have some sort of system set up to inform you if there are extreme emergencies we need you for. We will be supplying you with new and improved technologies, such as a private, and secure, telecommunication line. I do hope you'll find it all satisfactory; we are trying our best. In a few weeks, as stated in the letter, you will be picked up by my older brother Richard, who will be disguised in whatever way he sees fit to make sure no one recognizes him from the hospital you treated at. I believe this day is the day before your school starts up again this year, thus giving us plenty of time to prepare for your arrival and not stripping you of your summer vacation which I recall loving as a child. The school you will be attending was one that was supposedly recently built and takes a few talented students from each state. If you visit the website, which I had set up by a trusted specialist to cover all of our tracks, you'll see this further elaborated alongside several pictures. These photos will detail the front gates, a fake sign, the surroundings from your house, and some faked classroom settings. You'll note the house is missing. The reasoning behind this is because the house not only is most definitely not a boarding house, but is also still currently under construction to meet your requests. I look forward to meeting you, and hope your trip is smooth and comfortable.

Best wishes,
President  Jonathan Fouley

I glance up from the letter.
“Guess who’s gonna go to a special boarding school~?”
My parents immediately flock towards the letter.
“Boarding school?”
“Signed by the president?”
They had to read it over a few times before they could fully process it, while I just sat back, grinning.

“I’m so proud of you!” My mom said, smiling big and bright and giving me a big hug.
“I’m proud of you too, son. This is incredible…” Dad trailed off in amazement.
“Oh, so now he’s your son?”
“Yes, of course he is!” Dad ruffles my hair. “I think this calls for ice cream.”
“Hell yeah!”

Acceptance time! It's been a few days since the incident. Just copy and paste the letters, but don't forget to change the names... that might turn out weird. Once everyone's POVed the letters, then we can move on to the bus. Again, sorry for the wait! 
Also I looked on the calendar and it's been 15 days since Cassy was banned. We're a little more than halfway through. It feels like it's been a super long time.
I believe the exact number of days she was banned was 25...? So that means another week, to the 16th, and then some more days, so that should take us into the weekend of 21-22... 

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

wolfheart1601

This is very overdue, I'm sorry! DX

Bleiz~

Name: Bleiz Lupin

Hobbies: playing the piano; singing; puzzles and strategy games; chores (including cooking); reading

Favorite Colors: mostly black, gray, and purple, but silver and gold are good, too

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 176 lbs

Shirt Size: Usually adult large, but sometimes adult medium fits better

Pants Size: 13-15

Allergies: perfume and strawberries

Any specific thing you'd like to see in your new home?: A piano. Maybe a library/reading nook. A Japanese garden would be nice, too.

Any preferences on your hero name?: As long as it fits my power, it's fine.

Any style you'd like for your hero outfit?: As long as it's easy to move in, I don't really have a preference, but maybe the Japanese symbol for "wolf" could be on it somewhere.

Is there any theme you'd like to see in your room?: Traditional Japanese. With the colors listed above.

Any other notes?: If possible, I wouldn't mind having a Shikoku Inu dog. Also, a Japanese tea set would be nice.

In the middle of filling out my form, I heard George start tapping his fork on the side of his tray, which annoyed me. However, I didn't say anything about it until I had finished my form and turned it in.

"Could you please stop that?" I finally asked, giving the younger boy a slightly irritated look.

"Why?" He asked, which only irritated me more.

"It's loud." Has he already forgotten that my hearing is much more sensitive now?

"Fiiiinnee..." Gosh, that tone annoyed me. But, I just took a deep breath to relieve my irritation, so it wouldn't boil over.

I noticed then that I had been the last one to finish my form. So, at that point, Dr. Fouley led us to a door, which opened to reveal our families waiting for us on the other side. The instant I looked at my siblings, I felt my wolf parts disappear. Well, not really disappear, more like... they were hiding.

I went to greet my family, taking off the hat and sunglasses as I did so. However, I paused once I noticed a fourth person waiting for me. It was my father's new fiancee, Layla Harper. I didn't really like her much. It wasn't because she was mean and there hadn't been any incident that would've caused me to dislike her, I just.. couldn't bring myself to warm up to her. Dad, Minami, and Mika all loved her, but me... I just couldn't accept her yet. And, to be honest, I didn't really know why.

My attention was forced away from her, however, when I was suddenly hugged by both of my siblings.

"Oniisan!" They both shouted in unison as they nearly knocked me over.

"Woah! Mika! Minami! Calm down, you nearly knocked me over!" I scolded them, but I couldn't help but smile. Dad approached next, with Layla beside him.

"Bleiz, thank goodness you're okay!" Layla said as she started to reach her arms out to hug me. However, she stopped and brought her arms back when I instinctively stepped back, distancing myself from her. I could see the genuine disappointment in her eyes, but I chose to act like I didn't notice. Instead, I looked at Dad.

"I hope you've been taking good care of Mika and Minami in my absence." I said with a slight smirk. Dad chuckled and nodded.

"I've been trying, but I doubt my cooking is even half as good as yours." He replied.

"Yeah! You need to cook dinner tonight, Oniichan!" Minami said and Dad and I both chuckled.

"I have a better idea," Dad said, "Why don't we go out to eat tonight? Your choice, Bleiz. You have a few hours to decide on where you want to go, considering lunch hasn't even come around yet."

I smiled a bit and nodded.

"Sure."

And with that, we headed home.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

stormbreeze48

It’s okay Wolfheart. Better late than never! 

God Loves You All!

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

lynxlynx3024

it feels indeed like a very long time that Cassy was banned I have to agree with you on that

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

stormbreeze48

Even if you're an audience member you can still talk, Nebur. You don't have to do the strikethrough.

God Loves You All! 

• Posted at:

*~Storm~*

Fullsig@/272051

#Pray

#Moresigspa-

lynxlynx3024

yeah maybe but I use strikethrough and white ink all the time....but thanks for letting me know(cause I didn't know until now)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731