Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

You died.

Well, what you didn’t expect is to be in a courtroom with three skeleton judges arguing over whether you should get a second chance at life. When you do, you get a new identity. But there’s a catch, because there always is. You have to complete a bucket list. 150 things in a year. Seems crazy, right? Well, what you gotta do if you (literally) want to stay alive?

normal SAMB rules

we will start povs immediately because I’m an impatient cow.

i will allow LGBTQ. if you have a problem, sorry.

Ze Form:

Name: (First Life)

Name: (Second Life)

Sexuality:

Appearance: (1st life, don’t have to be too descriptive coz it wont matter)

Appearance: (2nd life)

Personality:

Hobbies/Talents: (Optional)

How you died:

Other:

Name: (First Life) Zia Harris
Name: (Second Life) Niagra Montoro

Sexuality: Omnisexual/pansexual
Appearance: (1st life) Blond hair, emerald eyes, average height, etc.
Appearance: (2nd life) Blue-purple-gray eyes, black hair that's mid back length often done in braids either tied into a design or just let down as braids, tan skin, lithe figure, 4”7, fair sprinkles and several scars dotting her arms.
Personality: She’s very optimistic but also serious. She can be moody at times, though she won’t show it. She doesn’t get mad often and is very peaceful. She’s often the voice of reason in any sort of group.
Hobbies/Talents: (Optional) Pottery, astronomy, art
How you died: Gunshot wound penetrating lung (basically choking on your own blood. I know, weird, but hey.)
Other: mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

You can call me Wist/Wistful or Nova (idk)

I do a lot of stuff

Don't be afraid of failure. Be afraid of not having the chance!

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whaleclever14

once we get a couple forms in, we'll start

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Name: Joy Nakamura

Name: Catshock Histerian

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Reddish-brown hair down to her shoulders, wired-blacked glasses, green eyes, and a red shirt with jeans and sneakers.  Pale complexion as well.

Appearance: Magenta hair down to her shoulders.  Pale complexion with glassy, numb-black eyes and a silver chain around her next.  Black shirt with parkour sneaks, a silver belt, and jeans.  She'll sometimes wear a black jacket over all of it.

Personality: She often tends to overestimate people, and push them to do things.  She has a limited imagination, and is very calculating and ambitious.  Catshock is honest and fair, but will often tell things that people don't want to hear.  She tends to judge a situation before jumping in, and often overestimates herself as well as others.

Hobbies/Talents: She's a good singer, she can also do some parkour.

How you died: She fell in the river and hit her head.

Other: She's terrified of water in large amounts.

Mods please let this post!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Name: Aylina Winterfriend

Name: Nebur Neva

Sexuality:lesbian

Appearance: purlple eyes, short brown hair average height etc.

Appearance: blue eyes, long silver hair, small for her age, strong build 

Personality: she mostly does what she wants to do while this sometimes(ahum almost always) brings her in dangerous situations, she is very friendly and kind but as friendly and kind she is she is even more stubborn 

Hobbies/Talents: swimming(yeah I know she drowned but that doesn't mean she was an excellent swimmer), archery

How you died:drowned in a fast flowing river

Other:let's start!

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

why do my post take that long? it is like an hour delay....

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

whaleclever14

Name: Michael Sanders

Name: Aarush Soloace

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Shaggy brown hair, blue eyes, fair skin.

Appearance: Dark blue hair that's short and shaggy, blue-grey eyes, tan-ish skin. He's about 5"5, and has quite the strong build. His normal attire consists of plain-colored t-shirts with the occasional design, tan jeans, and black and white sneakers

Personality: He's funny, and likes to make others smile. He's that one person everyone likes. But when it comes to serious topics, he becomes straightforward and focused

Hobbies/Talents: Martial arts, art sketches, learning about the solar system.

How you died: Harness became loose during rock climbing, fell about 100 feet or so (give or take)

Crush: Open

Other:  Nope. LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTEDDD

I forgot to add crushes to the forms. so just add in crush to the form before the other section. Is it fine if Niagara has a crush on Nebur? 

We just need more boys please XD

Niagara:

Screams of terror. Me rushing into my brother's room. Jumping in front of Jason, my 12 year old brother, to save his life. The bullet penetrating my skin and making my chest explode with pain. The police, coming in and restraining I remember a choking sensation, and my last words to my family. "I love you guys." Then the black that had grasped the edges of my vision took over.

~~~~~~~~

I bolted up, gasping for air. I noticed I was sitting in a courtroom, three judges arguing over something. "She died for a noble cause," whispered the judge on the left. The others nodded. "Zia Harris, you have been chosen to have a second life. You must complete a bucket list of 150 things within a year, or there will be no more chances," they said in unison. They nodded to a door, where I entered, sat in a desk, and held up the tablet in front of it. What on earth? The underworld has mobile devices? I shrugged it off and typed in an appearance, where the boxes directed me to. I chose blue-purple-gray eyes, black hair that I was sure I would wear in braids, tan skin, lithe figure, 4”7, fair sprinkles and several scars dotting my arms. It popped up with a screen that said "Name & Age" I entered my own, but it said, "Choose a new one" I entered a name:  Niagara Montoro. Then I chose age 16. I hit "GO" and black enveloped my vision once more.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Bookmark

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

Who'ֆ ƃuɥƃnɐl ?

Masquerade

Look around- there's another mask behind you!

This is the choice, the point of no return!

Falling through the rabbit hole...

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||A New World...

Name (first life): Nico Javier Walsh
Name (second life): River Everett
Sexuality: Gay
Appearance (first life): Curly dark brown hair, wide chocolate brown eyes, 5’2, compact build, light brown skin.
Appearance (second life): Very pale skin, likely from Anglo-Celtic ancestry. Medium blue almond-shaped eyes. 5’10, lean build. Black hair styled in a quiff. He quite likes to wear band t-shirts, black jeans, and grey Converse.
Personality: INFP-T
Hobbies/Talents: Music; playing guitar, drums, singing. Writing, songwriting, poetry. Reading.
Death: Car accident
Extra: POV colour

Name (first life): Blair Aleksander Odell
Name (second life): Brendon Ayton
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance (first life): Crimson red hair, light brown eyes, 5’6, olive skin.
Appearance (second life): Somewhat pale skin, soft brown eyes. 5’9. Lean, lanky build. Very dark brown hair, often assumed to be black (for reference as to styling, see more recent pictures of Dallon Weekes). Likes to wear plain white tees (haha like the band im so funny) with flannel shirts (colours and patterns vary) along with black jeans, white Converse, and sometimes a beanie.
Personality: ENFP-A
Hobbies/Talents: Also enjoys music, plays piano and drums. Soccer, reading, swimming. Drawing, painting.
Death: Stab wound, bled to death.
Extra: POV colour

This may or may not go through twice. I apologise if it does.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

lynxlynx3024

It is fine by me that Michael has a crush on Nebur but you know she is lesbian right?

Nebur

I jumped in the river trying to reach the shore on the other side of the river. As soon as I started swimming I realized that the river was flowing to fast for me. I screamed for help to the people on the shore who were just looking at me paralyzed and they didn't know what to do. I tried to swim back to the shore on the side I jumped in but I was already too tired of the busy day and I knew I wouldn't make it anymore. With the last scream of horror realizing that I would drown I tried to swim towards the shore but instead of swimming I started to drown I slowly felt all energy flowing away how deeper and farther I came in the river till suddenly I felt warmth and not the cold of the water and I realized with my last thought that it were my last seconds. I thought about life and said goodbye to it then everything went black.

Gasping for air and coughing water I came up. I realized that I was in a room with 3 skeletons who were judging me. I couldn't follow it because they stopped talking when I started to cough up water. But I heard them saying that I was chosen for a second life. but that I needed to complete a bucket list of 150 things within a year, or I would die for real They opened a door and let me in and then they gave me a tablet and let me make a whole new person. I choose for a small but strong person then I chose for blue eyes and long silver hair. I looked happy when I saw the result then I needed to enter a name. I immediately filled in my own name but I saw then a message with choose a new one. I filled in Nebur Neva and then I needed to choose an age and I filled in 15 because it was my favorite number. When I filled it in everything went slowly black again but this time I didn't worry about it because I knew this time I would be alive again.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 219bff84ff

emeralddragon16501

...u referencing to a particular mythology?... anyways, bookmark.

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

Don't ever call me Emerald again if you can help it...

Characters: Ruby, Leona, Linda, Alex, et cetera

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

wolfdragon37424

Is it okay if Catshock crushes on Nebur?  I know Michael already has a crush, but I think it would be fun.

Joy/Catshock:

"Come on!" Leo called, racing towards the wood plank bridge that separated us from our house.  The fun thing about our place was that, to get to the house, you had to cross a three foot deep river to get there.  Our dad had promised to build a permanent, safer bridge, but for now, we had a wooden plank.  "Race you there!"  

"I'm not sure that's a good idea," I began, but he was already off.  Chasing after him, adrenaline started to rush through my veins.  I pounded towards the bridge...then something happened.  

Maybe it was the fact that I got dizzy looking down.  Or maybe the plank bridge was wobbly.  Or maybe it was just me.

I fell from the bridge, splashing into the river and smacking my head against the bottom of the river.  My vision turned red, and I heard Leo scream.  My head broke the water briefly, but then I was dragged back under by the current.  No!!  I can't drown! I thought, panicking.  My family, what's going to--

I ran out of breath and inhaled blood.

I woke up, my chest constricting with pain.  Was it all a dream?  A quick glance around confirmed that it wasn't.  

I was in a courtroom of some sorts, with skeletons all around me.  Panicking, I looked down at myself to make sure I wasn't a skeleton too.  I wasn't, but my skin felt faded, and unrealisteic, like putty.  

"You have been given a second life, but you must complete 150 bucket-list tasks to live," one of the skeletons said.  one hundred and fifty?!  "You will now be given a new life."  A tablet was brought in front of me, and I began to scroll through the options.  Finally, I chose Catshock Histerian as my name and clicked Start.

Blackness enveloped me once again, and I took a deep breath.

Just in case.

Mods please let this through!!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

whaleclever14

eh not really, not focusing on much mythology

I didnt say Michael had a crush on Nebur, I said Niagara XD

i'll pov later bout time for me to go to school

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

wolfdragon37424

Oh ok

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

lynxlynx3024

I missed that too.....and I even read the post several times I am not that bright anymore... sorry... but to answer your question Catshock fine by me

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

whaleclever14

Boop

Its nevah too late to join

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

Nico/River:

Tires squealed against the pavement. Smoke filled my nostrils. I gagged on the smell and coughed as it filled my lungs. A crash, bang, my head slamming down against something, the impact sending sparks exploding across my vision, pain burning through me, crimson blocking my vision. I reached up, hand trembling, felt the stickiness on my head, gasped as my hand fell upon a huge gash in my forehead. Head spinning, double vision, blurring, static, a burning sensation spreading across my head. Nausea, then fatigue. I was so tired, and I just wanted to sleep. I leaned my forehead against the dashboard and fell away into slumber.

XXX

I woke up in a courtroom. There were three skeletons, who I assumed were supposed to be the judges. Two were arguing in hushed voices with the third, who finally nodded. 

“All right, all right, fine.” It said, throwing its bony arms up in surrender. Is this a dream?

”Nico, dear, I’m afraid you died in a car accident.” The middle one said with sympathy.

”But,” The last one chimed in. “You’ve been chosen to lead a second life. Great, right?” This...is a weird...dream.

”So what’s the catch?” I asked, deciding to play along.

”What catch?”

”Come on, there’s always a catch.”

”Fine, you got us. You must complete a list of 150 things within a year, or you will not receive any second chances.” They then proceeded to nod toward a door, which I went through.

I found a tablet at a desk. Okay, this is a cool dream. I entered an appearance - the one I always was in my dreams. In which I was 5’10, with a lean build and beautiful blue eyes. I would have black hair styled in a quiff, and very pale skin to contrast with it. For the name, I input my favourite name, River Everett, and entered the age of 16. I hit another button and blacked out once more.

• Posted at:

//\\ Truce //\\

|| bisexual || she/her ||

Hey moon, please forget to fall down...

|| Superlock || P!ATD || TØP || FOB || Bastille ||

Stay aliv|-/

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

first life: akira miramana (dont question it)

second life: maya atimara (im literally just spamming my keyboard for last names xd)

orientation: bi

appearance 1: silvery platinum hair, short, thin, in other words, not what i look like at all

appearance 2: dark brown, near black hair, about 5 foot 4, if its reasonable. shes a bit tall for 14, typically wears a t shirt and shorts

personality: kind, quiet, smart, not interested in love

hobbies/talents: singing, swimming, art

death: mystery on a spoon poisening. (ill explain later)

other: i have a tendency to do this to people. also, she doesn't tend to eat things she hasn't tried, and doesn't often take up food based dares, or dares in general. for obvious reasons.

• Posted at:

I am the night painter sylvia

homethread 323945

theres good in everyone. its just that not everyone acknowledges it

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

gang: nightshade, kimiko, dimarco, hector

im very random

-catwolf76

dragonheart5600

ill add a boy as well, cuz i wanna practice multicharacter roleplay.

first life: ethan smith

second life: Carlos atimara

age 14

orientation: straight, supports other orientations because... (motions to sister)

appearance 1: black hair (which he attempted to bleach blonde,) average height, scrawny

appearance 2: dusty brown, almost blonde hair, about 5 foot 1, wears a black long sleeve with a red "tie" drawing on it, and navy blue jeggings

personallity: sporadic, joking,

ill finish this tomorrow, since its bed time

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

dragonheart5600

personality 2.0: sporadic, joking, friendly, protective of people he trusts, witty

death: (im trying to make the deaths creative so) hostage trivia murder party (yay, more explaining)

other: is twin to maya atimara

roleplay color: blue

akira (maya's) death: "mentos, dijon mustard, and... peeps?" irma guessed. we were playing mystery on a spoon at my friend, mikka's house. "correct!" mikka yelled. everyone clapped. "okay, akira, your turn." mikka said. just then, we heard a knock at the door. "i'll get it." kira, mikka's twin sister said. kira had just turned the knob when a boy, about our age, came bursting in. "Carmen!" Kira said. Carmen swaggered in like he owned the place. He glared at me hatefully. "Akira? What are you doing here?" he said. "Break another heart yet?" I snarled back. "Its not my fault you broke up with me." He said, galring. "YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WAS WITH ANOTHER!" before things could get painful, mikka got between us. "calm down! that was in the past. can we not be at each other's throats for one day?!" i took a small breath, trying to calm down. "she's right." i had been surprised, since she was the one Carmen had been double timing on between me and her. a texting mistake had gotten him caught, and I became friends with mikka. "would you like to join us for a game?" Kira called behind us. "It's mystery on a spoon!" Carmen smiled. "My favorite!" i looked at him skeptically. i thought his favorite game was red light green light. i took the blindfold nervously, tying it over my eyes. a few minutes later, Carmen said. "Open wide." I opened nervously, worried he had put worms or paint in it. i took the heaping spoon nervously. it was sweet, with a bit of sour, crunchy and chewy. "trail mix... starburst... and sugar?" I took off my blindfold, and suddenly felt weak. I shook my head, but felt dizzier. "Carmen, what did you put in there?!" Irma said, worry deep in her voice. "Oh, you know. oreos, jam...." I was now barely consious. "And nightshade."

ethan (carlos's) death: I woke up in a dark room. i looked around, seeing multiple kids in the faint gray. "wake up." a cold voice said. i looked up to see a dark figure. the lights turned on, blinding me. "welcome to my trivia party." he muttered. 3 other boys, one was older by 2 years, another younger by 4, and the last one looked almost 18. 4 girls were on the opposite end, all mirroring our ages. "the way this works is, i will ask you a question. get it right, you live. if not..." he motioned to a red stained floor. he looked to us. "first question. in spirit animals, what is the falcon's name?" everyone looked around. 4 tiles appeared, each with a name. i stepped on "uraza". 3 people stepped on "essix" everyone else chose the other 2 names. the "essix" tile glowed green. everyone else was teleported to the red stained floor. the 3 correct people were on a balcony above. "put a poison pellet in a challace." he said. "now!" the 3 correct people put something in a challace. he gave each of us a challace of water. he motioned for us to sip it. i sipped mine slowly. 2 people next to me dropped dead. i was next.

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

whaleclever14

(I’m changing Michael’s death to the same as Ethan’s if that’s fine okay Sylvia? I’ll pov later when I’m not on mobile)

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whaleclever14

Michael/Aarush:

I groggily woke up to the taste of grogginess in my mouth. I was in a gray-ish room. Three other boys, one younger than me by 3 years, another 18, and the last by almost 4 or 5 years. The girls sitting across from us mirrored our ages. A figure cloaked in black turned on lights that blinded me.  "Welcome to my trivia party." he snarled.  "The way this works is I will ask you a question. Get it right, you live. if not..." he motioned to a red stained floor. he looked to us. "First question. in Spirit Animals, what is the falcon's name?" everyone looked around. 4 tiles appeared, each with a name.I stepped on Essix, along with 2 others. One boy stepped on Uraza, whilst everyone else chose the other 2 names. I was tempted to say that it was Essix, but my vocal cords wouldn't respond. Me and those who stepped on Essix were teleported to a balcony while the others were teleported to the red floor. "Put a poison pellet in a challace." he hissed. "Now!" I slipped mine in a challace and looked away. But I couldn't. The people below me all sipped their drinks. Seconds later, they dropped dead. His next question came right after they all dropped. "In the book Magnus Chase, Magnus is the son of what Norse god?" Four tiles appeared- Thor, Freya, Frey, and Odin. I stepped on Freya, while the other two stepped on Frey. I was teleported to the red floor. I heard a whistle and then a sharp pain in my chest. I look down to find something embedded in my chest - but I couldn't figure out what it was before I, too, dropped down.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

emeralddragon16501

Name: (First Life): Amber May

Name: (Second Life): Leona Honeycoil

Age: (13-18, this is for second life) 4 (im half winged brown bear half snake, can turn human when needed)

Sexuality: Pan-sexual

Appearance: (1st life, don’t have to be too descriptive coz it wont matter): Amber eyes, blah blah, slim build with blackish hair

Appearance: (2nd life): Looks just like a small brown bear with wings

Personality: Like a very intellegent socialized bear

Hobbies/Talents: (Optional): Has a snake's abilities as well as a bear's, can obtain a human or snake apperance

How you died: same triva party (long story, gonna say it later)

Other: plz dont reject this. i can be a great help. im just gonna twist things a bit- im a bear in second life so i only need to complete 50 tasks that a normal bear usually find hard but is not impossible

mods let this through

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

Starter of: The World of Noobs (MC/286817), Adventure in the Other World (SA/313692).  

#RememberSallyAndZoe

lynxlynx3024

@random what should I suppose to POV?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

whaleclever14

@Hugo: look off of my first pov. basically just how your character died in his/her first life and then their "rebirth" or whatever

also @Emerald: Why the bear? Not that I won't accept or be too harsh, just wondering why?

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

dragonheart5600

I looked around. a dark area surrounded me. i heard faint giggles from someone. i... i'm not dead? isn't nightshade deadly? i thought. and, in case you're wondering, nightshade is deadly. don't eat it. "akira, you have died, due to... to..." the person talking could hardly contain their laughter, apparently. "mystery on a spoon." i looked up, to see 3 skeletons. the one on the left was giggling over my death, but the middle one silenced him. "we have decided to..." the middle one began, but i heard a loud hiss behind me, as if someone had released a baloons air. i looked behind me, and saw a shadowy figure, lying limp on the floor. he was about my size, but pure shadow. i looked at my hand and saw i was shadow too. he grunted lightly, as if he was trying to get up. "he died from a party?!" one skeleton said, and started snickering. "we can easily replace you." the left one said. the boy slowly stood up. "wh.. what's going on?" he muttered. "did i fall asleep in class again?" i smiled slightly at the joke. "ethan, you-" the middle one snatched the paper from him. "since you can't handle your resposibility," the middle one said. he cleared his throat (or, as best you can, as a skeleton) "Ethan, you had died in an incident at a hostage holder's hands, due to poisoning." he said. "they're just like twins." the left one said. the middle one sighed. "siblings." he muttered. i shrugged, silently agreeing with both of them. "on other notes," the middle one said, glaring at the left, "you 2 have been given a chance to live again. however, you must complete 100 things before the end of the year, or you will end your life forever." he looked at us. i looked over to ethan. "wanna do it together?" i asked calmly. he nodded eagerly. "we are twins after all." he said, looking at the left. i looked down, and something formed in my hand. i chose a few things, deciding to look different. it said input name. i put my old name, akira. name not recognized. autocorrecting. you chose: maya. i shrugged. "ill go with it." i said. i looked over at ethan, and saw he had features now. he wore a black shirt, and had dusty light brown hair. "ready, brother?" i said nervously. "bring on the world!" he said eagerly. darkness started to fill my vision. a last dark figure appeared, with the same hissing noise. "good luck, ethan." they whispered. "good luck, akira." then everything was black.

sorry if i didn't follow some characters correctly, also mods plz let this through. also, sorry if i offended any teachers/teachers to be.

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

lynxlynx3024

@random but how should your rebirth (I my character already died in my first life)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

whaleclever14

Niagara:

I blinked, and looked out a window. I was looking out of a condo (the house kind, not the week-long vacation stay kind) hanging over the beautiful blue lake I've always wanted to visit. I could instantaneously tell I was somewhere in Florida. I was sitting at a table, a notepad and an online high school class I had just signed off of. I walked around, already knowing everything about this life. Then, I noticed a small piece of paper on the table. I picked it up and unfolded it, revealing a 150-task parchment bucket list. I sighed and looked at a random number.

#43: Meet at least 3 others who have been reborn

I blinked, then realized others had to have been reborn. I picked up a piece of paper. Two phone numbers with names on them. I shrugged, picked up the phone, with a homemade rainbow sparkle case, and dialed Nebur Neva's number.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lynxlynx3024

Nebur

After I woke up and completed the "trivia party" from a cloaked figure I ended up at a kind of house. I looked around and I noticed the 150-task bucket list on the table. Just when I wanted to pick it up the phone rang. I noticed the phone already before but I didn't like phones that much so I only put it on and noticed there was my new name on it. So I picked up the phone because whoever called me was probably not a normal person. Hello with Aylina Winterfriend I wanted to say but just before I wanted to say that I remembered it wasn't my name anymore so I only answered hello instead. I face-palmed soft and waited for a response.

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

emeralddragon16501

ill just call u karina... wasnt that ur name on my rp? or im wrong...

im gonna write about the triva party...

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

emeralddragon16501

Mods let my story through... 

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

emeralddragon16501

I was at the meeting for the preparation for the triva party. "Why do you have to do this, Herobrine?" "Amber, those kids supported Notch's deleting me, and so, they have to die. Any questions?" Shane spoke up. "I think this is a good idea. How will we prepare it, and what will the questions be?" "Oh, Shane, poor boy. You just faked your death to come to me, and you're already worring? Anyway, listen up everyone. My plan is this: Amber will provide the questions, and you, Shane, will make the playthings with help from Loki. Carmen has killed Akira already. And I will be their host... Now, hurry up. I put all my trust in you guys..." Hearing this, I felt like everything was wrong, and I shouldn't have volunteered in this to try to save them. So, I did the best I can do... Rather easy ones, so they have more chances to survive. "Okay. I got this..." I snapped my fingers, and a snowy light formed around it. Clapping my hands, the light spread into the air. I threw my hands up, and some papyrus formed. I held it, and flicked my finger to let the remaining light form into a quill. I threw them into the air and closed my eyes. "Falcon's name: Essix; choose from the Four Fallen. Magnus's father: Frey; choose from Thor, Freya, Frey, and Odin. My name: Amber, choose from April, Linda, Amber, and Maya." I opened my eyes, and seeing th was all correct, I changed the quill into an robot-piloted mini helecopter, and inserted the papyrus into it. "Send this directly to the grounds. Do not fly to Herobrine or Loki or Shane." As it flew off, i sighed a great sigh of relief. "Hope I won't get killed..."

When the time came, Herobrine told me to join, since I knew all th answers. A bit nervous, I nodded my head. "By the way, Amber, if I see you talking to any of them, you will have a bad time... And you use your magic to restrict them from talking. If you fail, the same. Good luck." Half scared to death, I released my energy, formed it into coils of nightshade strings, and reached out. At once, they were pulled in. Seeing their half-dead bodies, I shrieked and fainted.

I woke up by the sound of Herobrine. "Welcome to my trivia party." he snarled. "The way this works is I will ask you a question. Get it right, you live. if not..." he motioned to a red stained floor. he looked to us. "First question. in Spirit Animals, what is the falcon's name?" everyone looked around. 4 tiles appeared, each with a name.  I stepped on Essix, along with Michael and Raina. Michael attempted to say something, but I blocked him just in time. I teleported  us to the Balcony of Death. "Put a poison pellet in a challace." he hissed. "Now!" Quietly, I swapped my nightshade pellet into water snake poison, which was less deadly. I transferred the drinks down. Ethan held mine. I watched him drink it, but unfortunately, he died. Feeling ashamed, I sent us down to the next list. "In the book Magnus Chase, Magnus is the son of what Norse god?" Four tiles appeared- Thor, Freya, Frey, and Odin. I felt more depressed when Michael stepped on Freya's name. I couldn't-but I still teleported me and Raina to the Balcony. I could barely control my tears as I pulled the nightshade-stained arrow back, and at his whistle, shot it. "Last one: Starlight Emerald Ray's name. Raina chose Linda, while I chose Amber... 

Raina died, and my spell backfired. I was brought along with her...

Herobrine's voice rang in my head. "Goodnight, Amber... You are a golden bear with the kindness of snake poison..."

I woke up in front of the judges. "Amber, your fate is set; Herobrine made you another life. Enjoy."

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

emeralddragon16501

It's all Herobrine's fault. At least i got to keep my powers...

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe

dragonheart5600

maya's p.o.v.: my eyes opened slowly. i was in a forest green room, with a blue celing. the walls were painted to look like a forest. i got up slowly. i was wearing a hoodie, a t-shirt underneath. i looked around, and saw carlos, my new brother, bouncing on his bed slightly. "the beds are really bouncy." he said, a dopey grin on his face. "stop acting like you're five." i said jokingly. i headed to the balcony that i didnt notice before, and saw a beach. "this is probably florida." i muttered. "summer im guessing." carlos came out to me, holding a bucket with a list in it. i looked out at the view. the sun was high in the sky, and a small cliff lead to a beach below us. no one seemed to be near the ocean, and only a few other houses dotted the area nearby. "are you sure we're not on 'stranded' right now?" carlos said. i rolled my eyes and took the paper from him. "ok. lets look at the bucket list." i skimmed through it. 43 said to meet at least 3 others who were reborn. "that seems easy enough. i already know one." i said, looking at carlos. "me too!" he said. " but how will we know if we've met a reborn?" i asked.

carlos' p.o.v. (after maya's p.o.v.): "but how will we know if we've met a reborn?" she asked, like i was supposed to know.

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

dragonheart5600

(misclicked the submit .,.) i looked down at my phone. "maybe we have a contact list?" i asked. i clicked on an app labled "hangout" and looked at the home page. there were some online chats, a list of group chats, something called invite chats, and private chats. i clicked on "private chats." and saw 2 already there. one said "N.N." and the other was labled "Niagrea falls." i looked to my sister, and she was curious as well. i clicked on the one labled "Niagera falls" and saw a small keyboard open on the bottom. hello? i texted. (niagera, thats a text group between you and carlos, just so you're aware.)

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

dragonheart5600

(misclicked the submit .,.) i looked down at my phone. "maybe we have a contact list?" i asked. i clicked on an app labled "hangout" and looked at the home page. there were some online chats, a list of group chats, something called invite chats, and private chats. i clicked on "private chats." and saw 2 already there. one said "N.N." and the other was labled "Niagrea falls." i looked to my sister, and she was curious as well. i clicked on the one labled "Niagera falls" and saw a small keyboard open on the bottom. hello? i texted. (niagera, thats a text group between you and carlos, just so you're aware.)

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

dragonheart5600

(does cpr, attempting to revive thread)

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

emeralddragon16501

WHY IS EVERYONE SO BUSY? ...including me

• Posted at:

LEmeralDragon

Lyra & I

#RememberSallyAndZoe