Are you going to join?

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Catshock, you can have the rat if you want.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Form:

Name- Kei Holt (Atlas' brother if that's okay)

age- 18

gender- Genderless, but goes by male pronouns

sign- Rat

appearance- Looks similar to Atlas, with amber/red/orange shaded, brown hair that spikes down just past his shoulders (a little longer than Atlas, though).  Kei has pale skin with foggy, grey eyes, and the left eye is a little bigger than the right.  His skin is fairly smooth, though his hands have several, small scars on them.

personality- Kei is quiet, however, he's anything but calm.  His brain works quickly to analyze a situation, and he comes up with many clever ways to do something, sometimes just for show.  He isn't very trusting, and he can be a bit of a snitch sometimes...if the price is right.  Kei appreciates shiny things and will often double-cross people, though he's very protecting of his younger brother, Atlas.  

sexuality- Heterosexual

basic outfit- Kei wears a black shirt with no design (short-sleeved) that is one size too small.  He wears navy jeans with a skull patched onto the left, back pocket and white socks.  His shoes are tightly laced sneakers (black and white).  Kei often wears a light grey ball cap.

crush/romantic interest- Open

other- Dark Tower

Mods please let this through!!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Connor Moore(My Sensible Side)

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

I would start but I don't know where to start

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

wolfdragon37424

up

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll start, but I can't POV as the bad guy until all the forms are in. All saves expire tomorrow.

Ramilia:

I looked in my hand mirror, checking my makeup and my hair. One of the teachers had asked me to pay attention! How ridiculous! As the bell rang, I snapped my mirror shut and left the room, going to meet my fellow populars.

"Guys, you are not gonna believe-" I started, but when I turned the corner, someone was in my way. I glared at them, sensing lower than me instantly.

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

lavenderdawn69

Orion's POV:

I turned the corner and noticed that someone was in my way. Said someone glared at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be in your way," I said calmly, moving sideways to let them pass.

• Posted at:

Lavender

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Ramilia:

"Just don't let it happen again," I passed, making sure I bumped into him.

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

i was finished taking notes in science  when the bell rang. i collected my items quietly and walked to my locker. i saw 2 people, one bumping the other. i walked to my locker, which was next to the boy the other person had bumped. "er, hello." i stammered nervously

• Posted at:

I am the night painter sylvia

homethread 323945

theres good in everyone. its just that not everyone acknowledges it

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

gang: nightshade, kimiko, dimarco, hector

im very random

-catwolf76

lavenderdawn69

Orion's POV:
"Hello," I said politely.

• Posted at:

Lavender

dragonheart5600

"im georgia." i opened my locker quick. today was the 3rd, an unlucky day for roosters. i didnt want to be late. "i like your sweater." i said randomly. with today's luck, he's gonna think im a weirdo for that i thought nervously, not even knowing his name

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

lavenderdawn69

Orion's POV:

"It's not a sweater," I said calmly. "It's a windbreaker."

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

LYRA:

Lyra was always the transfer student. Often tim es she'd move around from school to school due to the fact that she grew a bit restless after staying on place for too long. Her uncle always said it was due to her personality and that it was normal for her but Lyra knew better. Lyra looked out the window of the car she was riding it. The blurr of trees, houses, sidewalk, and other cars past by as the car moved by them. 

"Hey miss, we're about four minutes from the school," The driver said and Lyra glazed out the window longingly. If only she could go back to her cousin's house, things would be much more simpler. But the curse that resided in her would never let that happen.

That, and her cousin had said staying in one place would make her too restless for her own good and moving around would be good for her. The car slowly slowed down as it entered a school zone and entered into a high school. Lyra sat up a bit, no longer leaning on the car's door. The car stopped in front of the school and the driver quickly got out to grab her stuff in the trunk. Lyra opened the car door, stepping out to feel the fresh air flow on to her face. SHe sighed and turned toward the driver, who handed over her school backpack and messenger bag. She thanked her driver, giving him some money for the cost of the ride before heading over to the office building. Lyra opened the door to the building, seeing some office ladies behind desks working on stuff. There was two students sitting in chairs in the hallway, next to the nurse's office. One of them had a black eye, the other one was holding ice to his arm. The two of them seemed as though they did not enjoy each other's company. Lyra turned toward one of the office ladies, who was walking over to her on the other side of the counter.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" She said. The lady had black hair, bright blue eyes, and a lot of lipstick. SO much so that Lyra couldn't help but feel a bit irrated from the over applied makeup. Lyra took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm Lyra Quinn, the new transfer student." Lyra said to the office lady. 

"Ah, that's right," The lady said. "I'm Ms. May. It's nice to meet you, Lyra. Let's see, you missed for first two period classes but that's okay." Ms. May said, looking down a list before her eyes brightened. "Here you are. You're in your homeroom class now. Some of your classmates are Ramilia, Orion, Georgia, Nicholi, Atlas, Kei, and Eren. These students have some what the same schedule as you. Oh, except for Eren Kei and Atlas, their schedule are almost exactly the same except for one of two class." She said and Lyra nodded. Ms. May then handed Lyra a small pile of papers, which included the school's map, her schedule, locker number/ code, etc. Lyra nodded, thanked Ms. may, before heading to her third period class, which was supposedly homeroom.

EREN:

Eren couldn't hep but give out a small smile as one of his classmates cracked a joke during class. They were learning about physics and a classmate had said a random joke in the middle of class, which even the teacher chuckled a little from it. Eren looked down at his paper they had been working on. Physics was an easy class to understand if you paid attention to the teacher. Eren looked up at the bell, seeing that it was about to ring in less than four minutes. Eren noticed that there were already kids who had packed up, itching to leave school. Every class had them, the kids who ran out of their class as soon as the bell ringed, trying to leave school as soon as possible. Eren slowly put his stuff away before the bell rung. Eren followed the crowd out the door, casually walking to his next class, which was homeroom. He walked down the halls to his locker. Each class was given ten minutes in between to get to the other, that way students could grab stuff from their lockers before heading to their next class.

Eren found his locker before opening it up and put away his science binder before grabbing his english one and notebook. He put the items into his bag before closing his locker and swinging his backpack over his shoulder and strapped it on before walking to homeroom. As Eren was walking down the hall, he wouldn't help but see a girl bump into a boy rather rudely. Eren was about to go over to the boy, to see if he was okay but saw ghat someone else had beaten him to the punch. He watched the two talk for a second before hearing his name be called by a bunch of other kids. they waved at him and Eren waved back before continuing to his next class. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

wolfdragon37424

Atlas:

I walked towards homeroom nervously, dread numbing my senses and clogging my brain.  There were some new students.  That, I knew.  But whether they were bullies, shy kids, lunch-maniacs, nerds, mathletes, nice ones, or superiors, I didn't.  Just sweet-talk them like you always do, I thought, approaching homeroom.  

As I opened the door, I could immediately tell that there was at least one new kid, if not more.   She looked a little older than me, but not by much.  I gave her a grand smile as I swung myself into the spot next to her.

"You must be Lyra," I said, remembering the announcement as I'd checked into school.  "I'm Atlas.  This is my brother, Kei."  I pointed to the desk ahead of her, where my brother sat.  He turned around, his deep, heterochromic eyes studying her.

"Hello," he greeted simply.  I laughed.  My brother wasn't much for words.  My mom always joked that I'd stolen all of his speech before we were born.  But that didn't matter.  What mattered is that I hadn't panicked or anything, like I had the day before, during the math test.  

And that's a good sign.

Mods please let this post!!  I'll do Kei's POV tomorrow.

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

I'll post soon, sorry, been busy

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

dragonheart5600

(so im guessing everyone is at/heading to homeroom now? sorry, every time im gone for a day, 77 years pass in povs. also, i might have another blackout tomorrow so... yay)

I collected my stuff quick. "umm, nice windbreaker then." i said, getting up. "see ya round." i walked to class, listening for the inevitable bell.

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

lavenderdawn69

Orion's POV:

I waved, then headed off to class.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

I'm still here, I just have yet to find the time to POV

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

, 2