Thumbnail avatar eb5801f5ee

catdragon13873

Not 100% sure this is a good idea but no turning back now. 

You have lived your entire life trying to hide. You have a unique talent that no one else in the world has. The talent can range from mundane, to magical, but you all have one thing in common. All of you are being hunted by mysterious forces. No one else even knows you're being hunted. If you try to tell anyone, they think you're crazy. Until one day, you are cornered by the mysterious attackers. Suddenly, a Phoenix appears. The thugs run away, and an official-looking person appears. They whisk you away to a mysterious, isolated school filled with other people like you. It's full of beauty and security. For once in your life, you aren't looking over your shoulder. You can relax and make friends. But something doesn't seem right. After a life on the run, you've learned to pay attention to instinct. And right now, your instinct is telling you this place is dangerous. 

Rules: 

Age range is from 11 to 17 

You can have multiple talents, but they all have to be closely related. For instance, you could have an Ability of art, and one of designing things, but not one of baking and one of robotics. 

You can have as many characters as you can handle. 

You can have the same Ability as someone else, but you will have to ask if they're okay with it. 

Shipping is encouraged. 

No Godmodding (never being hit or affected by anything, your attacks always landing or being fatal) 

Don't control other people's characters unless you have permission. 

No Mary Sues or Gary Stus. 

Default Sexuality is Straight.

If you've read this far, put Ability in the Other section.

Form (* means optional)

Name: 

*Sexuality: 

Ability:

Appearance (be detailed!): 

Clothing (formal and casual):

Personality: 

Flaws (must be at least 3): 

Strengths: 

Weaknesses: 

Dislikes: 

*Crush: 

Other:  

Name: Jade Oakes

*Sexuality: Straight 

Ability: changing her appearance (can do others' appearances, but it's more difficult and taxing)

Appearance: Jade is usually about 5'3, with shoulder length black hair. She has sharp hazel eyes, but instead of mostly brown with some green, they're mostly green with some brown. She has long bangs that are swept to the side, and a small scar down the side of her face.

Clothing: Jade usually wears a dark blue shirt and a violently pink down vest, as well as gray legging/sweatpants hybrid, knee high dull brown lace-up boots, and a book bag at her hip. For formal events, she wears a knee-length mottled dark blue and white short sleeve dress, her normal leggings, and 
Personality: ENFP-A (Campaigner)
Flaws (must be at least 3): Kind of reckless, has difficulty picking a plan and sticking with it, lets anger get in the way of more important things.
Strengths: is a good leader, very smart, good people skills, and is adaptable.
Weaknesses: doesn't want to be the leader, is socially awkward, and is a bit too independent. Also is much harder on herself than she would be on other people.
*Likes: singing, dancing, reading, video games, exploring, cats, rice, performing on stage
*Dislikes: failing, not being able to talk to people, having to lead, being in the back row.
*Crush: open
Other: Ability, twins with Aria

Name: Aria Oakes
*Sexuality: Demiromantic Straight
Ability: MacGyvering (making pretty much anything out of pretty much anything), inventing things.
Appearance: same as Jade 
Clothing: same as Jade, except with a white shirt and a turquoise vest.
Personality: INFJ-T (Advocate)
Flaws: She finds it difficult to speak up and be assertive, when she gets angry she is a rage monster who cannot stop, and she has low self-esteem.
Strengths: She can find a peaceful solution, she is as good at making excuses as she is at building, she can build really cool things out of whatever she has on hand and is very creative.
Weaknesses: she is a bit of a doormat and will let a toxic situation go on for far too long, she is very smart but almost no one knows due to her shyness, she is extremely shy.
*Likes: singing, dancing, building, inventing, drawing, reading, baking, basically just small activities that she doesn't have to interact with people to do
*Dislikes: being the center of attention, bullying, violence, cheese, people who think of themselves as more important than others.
*Crush: Open
Other: Ability, identical twins with Jade 

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

fish slap queentwin=topaz

im obsessed with music please help

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

SIGN ME UP

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

Okay then one spot saved for Toffee but you should probably sign yourself up unless you want me to make a form for you. However if I make the form for you there will end up being Corn Toffee. 

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Hehe, when at mean by sign me up I mean...

Never mind.

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

catdragon13873

I know but Toffee this is like GGaD you have to make a form first

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

Yoink! I’ll join!

Name: Akira Sora~Rose

Sexuality: Straight

Ability: She can control and shape fire in her hands, but also it responds to her emotions. When she gets very angry or upset, she can lost control of her powers, and eventually she will really hurt some one. Rarely, when she is REALLY upset, flaming wings sprout from her back, and she becomes a very fiery being, and can only be stopped when she is calmed down, or countered a by a more powerful and opposite force, like water or earth.

Appearance: She has slightly tanned skin. Her eyes are amber with flecks of gold. Her hair is long and a light blond, almost white. 

Clothing: (Casual) She wears a red T-shirt over a black hoodie. She has a pair of jeans and black converses. She also has a red and gold bird necklace, a gift from her sister.(Formal) Akira wears a red dress with black and gold designs. She still wears her necklace. 

Personality- ENFJ

Flaws: She doesn’t trust herself at all to do anything right. She’s also scared of herself too. She hates her powers. All she wants is for someone to give her appreciation, and someone who could understand her.

Strengths: She is much braver and better than she’s thinks. 

Weakness: She doesn’t like criticism. She’s good at hand to hand combat, but she doesn’t have much patience for anything else. Since she was on the run, she doesn’t trust herself much at all.

Likes: Pizza, strawberries, hugs, and her friends. She also. Loves. Books. ALWAYS BOOKS.

Dislikes: Critics, bananas, water, closed libraries, herself.

Crush- Open

Other: Ability :D

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

”I would put a quote here but honestly I can’t think of any so hooray me”

|#Destiny2Isn’tDead | ENFP 9/22/15 |Hey I think I’m back

#ProudChristian #InfinityWarHype

catdragon13873

Accepted!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

YAY, thanks! This is my first FWRP, so if I totally mess it up, I apologize. :/

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

catdragon13873

It's fine, you'll get the hang of it.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Name: Atlas J. Nakamura

*Sexuality: Pansexual, if that's okay.  I know the default setting is Straight...but...

Ability: Two powers.  Power Negation, which can weaken the powers of others (this is his go-to power), and Power Absorption, which can mimic the powers of anyone he wants (it costs a lot of energy to keep the power for more than a few minutes).  

Appearance: Atlas has slightly tanned skin, smooth with a scar on his cheek. The scar is about an inch long and at a diagonal angle. Atlas' eyes are heterochromic, with the left one being a light hazel and the right one being a semi-vibrant emerald. They are about average size and shape. His hair is an amber-brown, with flecks of magenta and red. It goes down just past his shoulders and stops there.  

Clothing: His formal clothing is a black jacket over a white dress-shirt and a tie, with shiny shoes and a belt.  His normal outfit is usually a red jacket over a black, short-sleeved shirt with faded jeans and floppy, red sneakers.  

Personality: ENFP-A (Campaigner)

Flaws: Sometimes a little overconfident, reckless, and often charges into things without thinking.

Strengths: He's very persuasive, funny, and physically agile.  

Weaknesses: It costs a lot of energy for him to use Power Absorption.  He is afraid of heights and needles.

Likes: Spicy food, closing a deal, being alive, and negotiating.

Dislikes: Heights, needles, cold tempuratures, doctors, and death.

Other:  Ability

Mods please let this post!!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar 9a5932f5a3

ponyspicy6

save me a spot

• Posted at:

ⓈⓃⓄⓌ

☯she/her/weirdo☯

☯Forum twin: Chocolate Narwhal☯

☯"Now don't you understand...I'm never changing who I am.."-Imagine Dragons☯

☯Goddess of winter, nature and art☯

☯Remember the lost☯

☯Happy Pride Month☯

Mhm ooh la la I'll make a form later

• Posted at:

It don't matter what my name is

I don't got one, I'm not famous, no

catdragon13873

@Catshock it's fine to have your character pan. The default thing is just for people who choose not to do the Sexuality on their form. Also accepted 

@Snow saved

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

up

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

Thumbnail avatar

dragonfire3123

bu

• Posted at:

*-+Kira+-*

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

Name: Kendall Atkins

Ability: Two Powers; fire and heat manipulation, she is able to control and absorb heat and fire; two, resurrection. Can resurrect people and herself from the dead, but if she is resurrecting someone else, she has to take the injuries herself or transfer them to someone else. When she resurrects herself, she'll come back to life but seriously be injured.

Appearance: Kendall is slightly pale, and has small freckles running across her cheeks, nose, and a bit on her arms. She's average height, 5'4" and is slim. Her eyes are an average shape and are a soft blue. Her hair is curly and short, a bit shorter than her shoulders. Her hair is red has blonde highlights. 

Clothing: Kendall either wears dark clothing or very bright pastel long-sleeved shirts. When she wears her dark clothing, she wears a small choker and dark or black jeans. When she wears her pastel clothing, she wears long, bright blue ripped jeans or overalls. Her formal clothing is a blue dress with black leggings.

Personality: Kendall is an extrovert, but is sometimes very quiet. She is more of a tomboy than anything. Kendall likes to think that she says things that she thinks of before, but she usually says things without actually thinking of it. Kendall is very fierce and protective of her friends and loved ones, but yet she still doesn't want people to know that she cares. Kendall is very adventurous and ambitious and loves to prove people wrong.

Flaws: Kendall is sometimes bossy, and likes to daydream a lot. She doesn't pay that much attention sometimes, and is very blunt and bold, making people judge her a lot. She is sometimes is really grumpy, sarcastic and rude. 

Strengths: Kendall is adaptive, and is above average with physical activities. She's easy to talk to and can be very humorous.

Weaknesses: Is very competitive, and doesn't like being called insults- "coward or chicken" makes her very angry and she won't back down. Kendall also can't back down, from fights or even dares.

Likes: Magic tricks, risky things, challenges, PASTEL COLORS!

Dislikes: Spiders, the dark, dumb people, and cleaning.

*Crush: Can Kendall have a crush on Atlas?

Other:  Abilities- very paranoid.

• Posted at:

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

catdragon13873

Accepted!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

catdragon13873

Except, resurrection is a bit too powerful. The more magical abilities still have to be practical. Like, a healing ability is not a healing superpower, it's being able to make and use super effective medicines and knowing how to heal stuff.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Form 

Name: Joy Jayden "JJ" Starling

Ability:Ability to mainuplate light and darkness

Appearance:  She has curly red hair that goes down to her shoulders, her eyes are a light blue, she is about 5'6", has a skinny tall frame, is paritaly blind in her right eye 

Clothing (formal and casual): 

Formal- 

She wears a nice blue skirt with stars on it, the shirit is a white, with a lacey blue sweater, metallic blue flats 

Casual- 

She wears blue jeans, with a dark gray shirt, she wears a jacket with moon and star shapes on it, she wears neon blue running shoes 

Personality: She's a loud talkitive person, she likes being the center of attention, she wants everyone to be friends, very outgoing 

Flaws: She won't leave any one alone, she overlooks people, and is stubbon  

Strengths: She has a great memory, she is very quick, and is greate with expressing herself with writing 

Weaknesses: Her right eye, not being able to carry hevy things  

Dislikes: Dogs, hot dogs, people who don't want to be her friend, and Cloudy nights 

Other:  Ability, has a twin sister that went missing years ago, will probably be found during Rp, I'll make a fourm latter 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 1d10b517ee

griffincat399

I totally understand- I'll just change it to healing, or transferring injuries. 

• Posted at:

"They don't understand the cat whiskers,

they come from within." 

Dan Howell

"My innocence has genuinely been ruined 

by the internet."

Dan And Phil

*Call Me Blue* And then there's Red.

catdragon13873

Okay then. 

@Blue accepted 

@Cookie you need to make your character a lot less OP. Maybe change the ability to being able to hide very well, especially in shadows? It's way too op to have your character able to control light and darkness.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

Form:

Name: Nebur Neva

*Sexuality: lesbian 

Ability:to control and create water (it costs a lot of her strength to create it through) and the ability to heal faster, when she is angry she can create a lot of water and heal faster than she normal does she can also put a lot of force behind her water control but after she stop at being angry she will faint immediately 

Appearance : long curled blond hair, blue eyes, bit small for her age, strong build, multiple scars all over her body

Clothing : she mostly wears an blue T-shirt with the sea and dolphins on it and blue pants and blue running shoes for formal events she wears a blue dress with the sea on it 

Personality: she is affected very easily when it goes about her emotions, she mostly hurts herself by thinking she is a monster and has many times hurt herself, she is very open but also very stubborn and doesn't like to follow rules that much

Flaws : faint after being angry, can't control her powers when angry, her emotions are affected very easily 

Strengths: anything that has to do with cold and water she is good in

Weaknesses: anything that has to do with heat 

Dislikes: heat, fire

*Crush: I read through all forms tomorrow but you can ask

Other:  Ability of water and healing

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

catdragon13873

Nebur, you need to be a little more detailed with the appearance and personality. Also, your abilities need to be 

-related to each other (hydrokinesis and healing are not related) 

-less OP (you can have speedy healing, but you can't have hydrokinesis) 

You can have swimming instead of hydrokinesis, when I made this RP I was thinking it would be mostly nonmagical abilities with a few super powerful ones. Also I think that fast healing and recovery should just be a standard thing now since everyone seems to want it.

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

lynxlynx3024

can my character than have only hydrokinesis and no other powers? also I will change the rest when I open my cromebook again (so this has top priority)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 007d3a5609

dragonheart5600

heres my form

name:oihana

ability: she can bring drawings to life, but she requires a rune necklace if it is gonna become real. the drawings fade after a certain time, unless the rune makes it real. anything else that can ruin it depends on the material. she can do this with only her drawings. the items personality generally depends on what she feels at the time she's drawing. if she draws weather, it will occur if she wants it to. i think you get the idea.

appearance: she has medium brown hair, some blond strips, others blue, pink, green, ect. tinted. her eyes are hazel, but seem green, brown, grey, amber, and sometimes a mix, since her eyes have different color flakes in her eyes. shes fairly tall, and has bright glasses.

.c.

• Posted at:

I am the night painter sylvia

homethread 323945

theres good in everyone. its just that not everyone acknowledges it

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

gang: nightshade, kimiko, dimarco, hector

im very random

-catwolf76

catdragon13873

@Hugo/Nebur/I can't pick one or the other no, hydrokinesis is too op. What about super fast swimming and super limited weather control? (Able to make wind or light rain or something)

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dragonheart5600

.c.

clothing: white tee with paint stains on it, blue jeggings, a cat ear headband, and black sneakers with neon patterns. she also wears bright,sea green glasses and sometimes painted accessories for picture day.

personality: she doesn't mind a crowd, and gets along with some people really well. other times, she can be quiet and reserved. she's creative and playful, and has fun with people she knows. the fact she had to be on the run made her more quiet, but she is kind to others she knows, and will protect them.

flaws: overtrusting, talkative (which is why you cant tell her secrets.), and is sometimes sharp of tounge

strengths: kind to others, will stand up for people,  exciting and positive

weaknesses: hesitant to take the wheel, talkative, her creativity and imagination somethimes get the best of her.

other:ability

i think i got everything

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76

lynxlynx3024

@Jade ok I understand I was just asking lets see then

Form:

Name: Nebur Neva

*Sexuality: lesbian 

Ability:super fast swimming and super limited weather control

Appearance : long curled blond hair, dark blue eyes, bit small for her age, strong build, multiple scars all over her body, she has a tanned skin because of being a lot outside

Clothing : she mostly wears an blue T-shirt with the sea and dolphins on it and blue pants and blue running shoes for formal events she wears a blue dress with the sea on it 

Personality: she is affected very easily when it goes about her emotions, she mostly hurts herself by thinking she is a monster and has many times hurt herself, she is very open but also very stubborn and doesn't like to follow rules that much, she is very good at hiding pain but will be a bit more closed when she hides her pain, she cares a lot of people around her but she doesn't cares that much about herself

Flaws : often tired because of staying up all night because she can't go to sleep because of her wounds, her emotions are affected very easily,  

Strengths: anything that has to do with cold and water she is good in

Weaknesses: anything that has to do with heat 

Dislikes: heat, fire

*Crush: I read through all forms tomorrow but you can ask

Other:  pls tell me if I did it wrong again

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

catdragon13873

Nope, Nebur is accepted!

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

lynxlynx3024

I am so stupid...

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

*facepalms* 

Other: Ability

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

catdragon13873

Oihana is accepted

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

I'll join!

Form (* means optional)

Name: Blakelynn Eve Hunter(please call her Blake)

*Sexuality: straight as a stick

Ability: sports whiz, superhuman speed, she can control divine energy for a few seconds then collapses unconcsious.

Appearance (be detailed!): Blake has wavy chestnut brown hair with natural dirty blond streaks running through it. She either ties it in a long fishtail braid or a high ponytail. She has eyes that are the color of mud mixed with emeralds, they can be hazel, brown, or green or mixtures of them depending on which evinronment she's in(not a power). Her face has freckles on her nose and cheeks. She has an athletic build and is suntanned.

Clothing (formal and casual): Casual: She wears any athlete brand, like nike or under armour, and she usually wears a tshirt with the brand logo, some black capris or pants, and maybe a sweatshirt. Formal: A silvery dress that dips just below her knees. It has a red ribbon belt around the waist and is off the shoulder. She wears some ruby and diamond bangles and a ruby necklace. Her shoes are either nice sandals or usually just some beat up converse.

Personality: She's very energetic and on-the-go, Blake can't sit still or she burst.Blake is outdoorsy and loves getting fresh air playing sports, biking, or going for a run.She's sarcastic, and hilarious, and can make anyone laugh.

Flaws (must be at least 3): Claustrophobia, talkative, arrogant

Strengths: sports, people person, sneaky, strong

Weaknesses: sometimes clumsy, stubborn

Likes: enchiladas, people, sports, running, THE COLOR GREEN

Dislikes: rudeness, people who aren''t dedicated, quitters

*Crush: open!

Other:  

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

catdragon13873

Blake accepted, but her abilities need to just be Olympic-gold-medal-level sports and speed abilities. You okay with that? (the divine energy thing is a little OP, even with the limits)

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

That's all good with me. And if it''s okay, can I make her twin brother?

Name: Connor Hunter

*Sexuality: straight

Ability: elasticity, incredible reflexes

Appearance (be detailed!): shaggy oak colored hair, twinkling blue eyes, freckles, dimples, tan-sharp angled features and a brilliant smile

Clothing (formal and casual): Formal: a bright blue polo shirt and tan khaki shorts, sunglasses Casual: jeans or shorts, a red sweatshirt, a nice breathable shirt he can run in

Personality: He's a nice and kind guy. He can be a bit cold if you don't know him, but once you do you will discover he pours his heart into everything, is steadfastt, and a brave guy. He will do whatever he needs for his friends and family.

Flaws (must be at least 3): Manipulated easily, ignorant, needs attention

Strengths: stretching/moving, anything on the go, long distance moving

Weaknesses: containment

Dislikes: insults, closed spaces

*Crush: Jade Oakes

Other: Ability

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

catdragon13873

Accepted

• Posted at:

JADE SQUIDSHIPPER

toffee youre a walnut

FADE SQUID SISTERS

Remember Catshock

24 hour bass boosted oof 

#BabyCarrotAddiction

Opal I will not 

Kidge 

Forum Fifer

dragonheart5600

oh i forgot the formal outfit xd

she wears different formal clothing, depending on the occasion. if its a serious formal occasion then she wears the required items. if its something like a school dance she gets creative. ex. 3rd grade (the year she lived an almost normal life) the school theme was "heavenly love" for a valentine's dance, and she wore a white dress with feather tassles, and "wings" she could control, but couldn't fly with. her "creative formal" is unpredictable, and makes her unique.

• Posted at:

homethread 323945

#rememberroxy

#remembercatshock

beauty comes from unity

im very random

-catwolf76