-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

I'll get Sinbad's form in as soons as possible but I've been studying for a test so it should be very soon

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

ok

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

dragonwolf4753

Name: Sinbad Kai Rogers

Nicknames : Lady killer of the seven seas(he was a transfer student over seas for a few years, also, he get's the nickname from the original Sinbad of the Seven seas) Sin, and also Crow/Rogue.

Parent: Captain America - Steve Rogers

Appearance:  a little taller than average, around 5'12", solid/muscular build, sort of tan/toned skin, broad shoulders, He has golden eyes and very long, purple hair tied in a ponytail. He carries himself confidently and usually has an easy smile on his face. Sinbad wears a small red rope tied around his neck at all times. 

Casual outfit: His clothing consists of a white dress shirt with a white bow tied tightly on the collar. The shirt is also decorated with red stripes that go from his left shoulder down towards the center of his shirt. He wears a dark burgundy jacket with a hood over the shirt, along with dark blue trousers decorated with red lines aligned vertically down the front of the trousers and black lines aligned horizontally above his knee and below his knee above the calf, and black shoes.

Training/Practice outfit: A white t-shirt and with black blants, along with a dark blue tunic which slants on his left side and black boots with burgundy stripes. His right hand has a fingerless clove on it. 

Personality: Sinbad is a very laid back and fun-loving person. He can be quite a flirt and is not above using his charm to get what he wants. He has flirted with others. Despite all this, he can be serious when needed, and is a great and honorable person who is respected by everyone he meets, especially his friends (whom he seems to consider a sort of extended family). Though he initially appears to be selfless and devoted, doing altruistic deeds for other people without asking for anything in return.  He is also stoic, shown when he endured a good thrashing when on missions. He and Aaron have a friendly rivalry, and while they can often be seen fighting one another verbally or physically, the two are actually quite concerned about each other even if they don't show it. He's intelligent and a will act friend around those who can appose some sort of threat but he uses this as an advantage against them. He's friendly and a lady killer toward others however he does have his moments too. Sinbad can be rather clever and he uses his resources to solve problems. He often is slightly bold and loyal as well.

Friends: Fallon, his brother, also Aaron (though they can sometimes fight/argue)and a few others

Siblings: ANyone who's a kid of Steve ROgers, or captain america

Weapons: He uses numerous of different kinds of weapons. But he mostly uses swords and short ranged weapons. His main two weapons is a long sword that's over sized, it's almost as tall as him. The blade it self is a foot wide and when in use, it's very effective and precise. However, Sinbad's second weapon is two small M9's (a type of hand gun)

Powers: Sinbad is not like his, father, who was the first super soldier. Yes, he might have some height and muscle from his father, however, he got all of his powers from his mom. Sinbad first seems like a normal kid, however, his power is slightly OP in some ways, even though it doesn't seem like it. His mother had a special ability which she could have a deck of cards, and she could pull out anything she wanted from the cards, and also put anything in them. However, Sinbad's mom disappeared when he was younger. Sinbad's power is like his mothers but actually stronger in some ways. SInbad can take an object and curse it. (If your confused yet, look below)

-His ability is a mix of his dad but mostly of his mom. Due to this, his power is stronger. Sinbad can curse an object to have a special power of his choosing. (An example; he takes a sword and can give it the ability to enlight. So when the sword hits someone, a fiery explosion happens) However, Sinbad doesn't use his power ever often, only when he has to, that way now one really knows about it. His big sword actually is actually a regular sized long sword. But when Sinbad wishes to use it, the sword can change it's shape into the over sized shape from before. Not only does the shape change but the power of the impact is ten times as bigger. Yet the sword it as light as a feather to Sinbad for unknown reasons.

-If Sinbad uses his power for too long, he will slowly drain himself of energy, because his power drains him slowly if he uses it for too long. The longest he can do it is for three hours, any longer and he can pass out or seriously hurt himself because his weapons then become twice the weight originally, making it very hard for himto hold, even with the super strength from his dad.

Skills: He is very skilled in the art of Stealth he is able to pull a in most places with being notices and leave without them noticing that he was here. He is able to use guns and knife taking down a group of men with one shot per-person and killing one of them with a single hit of his knife. However, Sinbad is rather convincing, even if he doesn't always act like it.

Crush: Well, he's good with the ladies but he does have a crush but it's top secret till later.

Bio:same bio as Jackson. However, the reason why Jackson glitches it that his genes didn't match up correctly and do to this, he has a part of his dad and mom's power.

Other: same

Since Ash isn't a main character, I'm not going to do a form for him, sorry.

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

@Seeker : Sinbad is accepted. Can Kali have a crush on him? 

I'll get my first POV in soon.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

dragonwolf4753

Seeing how Sinbad is good with the ladies, I don't see why not, XD. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

athleticbear159

Yeah! Here's my first POV

Finley:

Finley thought she was average. Average smart,average pretty,average person.But she didn't know she wasn't until-

RING RING RING!!!

Finley grumbled as she turned over in her bed. RING RING RING!!! Finley slapped the top of the clock. "I'm up, I'm up." She muttered. Finley stood up and walked to the edge of her loft. "LOGAN! WAKE UP!" She screamed down at her half brother, who was sleeping in the bottom room. He muttered something and stood up groggily. And before you ask, yeah. They shared a room. The cramped apartment they lived in with her dad had two bedrooms and a kitchen.There was barely enough space to put a tv! Finley felt sorry for her dad-first, her mother leaving and then Logan's mom?! Her dad must feel sad. They walked downstairs, already in their school clothes(an under armour sweatshirt, some nike pants, and her braided sports necklace)and grabbed their backpacks and a granola bar.They went out the door and biked over to their school. Finley parked herbike and walked up to the school. "Prison, here I come." She started jogging through the hallway and bumped into a boy. They fell over. "HEY! WHAT THE HECK?" She yelled(have this boy be Jackson)

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

cutewolf230

Jacky :

Slinging my bookbag over my shoulder, I began walking to the school. I tucked my iPod into the backpocket of my jeans, my earbuds tucked in there as well. I still didn't know why my dad was forcing me to go get an education. I already had a job as a superhero! But, he was forcing me to go in case the Avengers weren't needed anymore and I needed a job. 

"Hey! Jacky! Wait up!" I heard several voices call out. 

I turned around. It was my friends, Liana, Abigail, Kali and Valerie. I slowed down so they could join me as I walked to school.  

"How are ya doing guys?" I asked as they caught up to me. 

Liana smiled a huge smile, one akin to her dad's, "I am doing fine Sister Barnes," 

We all laughed. We knew she usually doesn't talk like that, so she must be in a really good mood. 

"I'm doing fine, thanks for asking Jacky," Kali replied. 

"Of course, Your Highness," I answered her while giving her a slight bow. 

Kali :

I gave a smile to Jacky. As for the Your Highness thing, I was kind of glad that someone remembered, though no one at school actually knows I am the daughter of King T'Challa of Wakanda. 

"Where is Ajamu?" Valerie asked. 

I rolled my eyes, "You know, wanted to walk to school with his friends, even though they are grades ahead of him." 

Valerie let out a chuckle, "Of course. What about Tess?" 

"I think she's tagging along." I replied. "Now, Abigail, Valerie, how are you guys doing?" 

Abigail shrugged. She wasn't mute, she just didn't want to talk. She's been super quiet ever since she was released from the ice. 

"I'm doing okay. Dad's been super jumpy today though," Valerie told us. 

As we had talked, we had arrived at the school. We walked in just as we heard yelling. By instinct, we all started running, thinking it was the press. Abigail and II ra the fastest. We hated the press. But Abigail didn't look where she was going and ran right into our principal. She looked shyly up at him. 

"And why do you ladies think it is okay to run in the halls?"

Jacky walked over and started to explain, "Well sir, we thought the bell had rung, so we needed to get to our lockers to get our stuff so we wouldn't be late to class." 

The principal nodded, "Alright. Meet me in my office after school." 

Then he walked away. We all let out a sigh of relief. Then we went our separate ways to class. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

cutewolf230

Bump.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

cutewolf230

Boop.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 1b83d2929b

ravenfairy187

I have no clue what to POV. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

I'm Practically Perfect...

Supercalifragilisicecpialidocious

Just a spoonful of Sugar...

Anything Can Happen If You Let It...

Step In Time

cutewolf230

Maybe POV going to school. Once everyone has a school POV in, I'll probably send in a POV to get the rp moving along.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

I want to save a spot but I don't have a clue which parents I shall choose(and I also don't know what powers they have (mostly))

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

athleticbear159

Well Nebur, I'm not the host, but I know for sure there are lots of children of Captain America already. You can go to marvel.com and look at marvel superheroes, they include the powers.

CMON PEOPLE POV

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

ravenfairy187

Cosimia:

I tugged on my gloves, attached my iPod to the magnetic strip I put in, put in my earbuds, and turned on my "School" playlist. Paramore, Cartel, Weezer, Halsey.

I saw Valerie and her friends, and tried to slip past them, only to get stuck. 

Welp. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

ravenfairy187

Some stuff about my characters:

Cosimia is a socially awkward nerd/geek who tries to float through life and doesn't really know how to interact/hold a conversation with people. Has a playlist for anything. 

Allegretta just wants everyone to be happy and is a happy-go-lucky person unless you make her mad. 

Mira is a person who is quiet if you don't know her but loud if you do. She would do anything for her friends. 

Naidia is a quiet jock who always tries to shy away from things. 

Ginger-Rose is loud and proud. She can either be the loudest person or quietest. 

Elyssa is the queen of sarcasm. She has slight anger issues and will fight everyone. 

Rosevela is just a shy smol bean who tries to be in a corner but still wants to fight. 

• Posted at:

Lani

#FreaksLikeMe

#WEAREFAMILY

#ICHOOSEHAPPY

#I'MNOTCLAY

#IAMTITANIUM

#REMEMBERCLEV

#NEVERFORGETSPHINX

Step In Time

athleticbear159

WE NEED POVS!

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

cutewolf230

C'mon guys! pOV!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 65012e4445

amberhawk854

HIIIIIII can I still join?

Name : Josephine Freedman

Nicknames : Josie

Age (14-18) : 14

Parent (Or descendant) : Black Widow

Appearance (Try to get at least a good description): long, scarlet red hair that she keeps back in two braids or lets flow loosely. She has dark blue eyes the color of sapphires and is slightly pale. She has a slightly skinny build and is about 5'3, kinda small.

Clothing : a faded gray tank top, a black camo jacket, and red cutoff jeans. She wears black and red converse plus red earring studs and a golden locket.

Personality : She's sneaky and rebellious, someone who doesn't like to follow the rules. She likes to spy on other people and find out new things about them. She's very clever.

Friends (Optional, restricted to the team): what friends?

Siblings : not that I know of

Hometown : Long Island Sound

Weapons : a long silver sword and her bare hands

Skills/Powers (Powers restricted to what your parents had): she doesn't have many superpowers, she's just a great spy and very sneaky and quiet, being able to fit into the weirdest places imaginable.

Crush : open, maybe Logan(but she argues with Harper?)

Bio : She was tossed around from orphan hme to orphan home and was finally placed in a nice family on Long Island and was happy.

Other :

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

"When you try your best but you don't suceed..."

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be..."

DAUGHTER OF APOLLO(as you may see above)

There's another Apollo, but only one me!

Thumbnail avatar c9a4efdf5a

emeraldfire522

If I can can still join I accidentally made my form on the other thread of this so if I could join with that it would be great if not I can try to copy paste it onto this thread

• Posted at:

Helene

flipside: Emerald

I am a leader

I am a ravenclaw

I am an athlete 

I am a scholar 

I am a green cloak   

cutewolf230

@Amberhawk : She's accepted. 

@Helene : Sure!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar c9a4efdf5a

emeraldfire522

Ok thanks should I paste it onto this thread or just leave it on the other

• Posted at:

Helene

flipside: Emerald

I am a leader

I am a ravenclaw

I am an athlete 

I am a scholar 

I am a green cloak   

amberhawk854

I'm new to this website what is a POV?

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

"Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be..."

athleticbear159

it's a point of view- you write down your character's actions, Jessie

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

amberhawk854

Got it Sophie

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

athleticbear159

Oh,and I did your signature for ya

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

amberhawk854

Thanks sophie

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

Thumbnail avatar e79727e20a

unicornbutterfly1324

Two forms for me if it's not to late

Name: Zoey O'Connor

Nicknames: Z, After she finds out about powers, Mage

Parent (or descendant): Loki

Apperance: Black hair that comes down to shoulders, intimidating black eyes, soft pink lips, mischievous grin, tall and thin

Clothing: Green dress that isn't good for physical fighting but works for her, green combat boots, green gloves

Personality: Mischievious, crafty, sneaky, and as hard to tell if she's good or bad as her father

Friends: Ashlynn 

Siblings: Ashlynn

Hometown: New York, New York

Weapon: Magic

Skills/Powers: Illusions, shapeshifting, magic in general

Crush: None

Bio: Always a mischiveous misfit, nothing else to say

Other: Generation 2

Name: Ashlynn Connor

Nickname: After she finds out about powers, Magician

Parent (or descendant): Loki

Apperance: See Zoey's form

Outfit: See Zoey's form

Personality: See Zoey's form

Friends: Zoey

Siblings: Zoey (they are identical twins)

Hometown: See Zoey's form

Weapons: See Zoey's form

Skills/Powers: See Zoey's form

Bio: See Zoey's form

Other: Generation 2

• Posted at:

Kylie

Member of the Order

Ekaterine

Ravenclaw

Creator of Heroes of Elementia 

Artist

Musician

Dancer

Bookworm                                          

amberhawk854

Josie:

Josie woke up the morning of school feeling groggy. So she went back to sleep. She woke up two hours later almost late for school. She rushed to get dressed in her usual clothing and bolted outside to see the school bus just coming up onto her stop. Josie was relived that she had not missed the bus. "Bye Mom!" She yelled as she hopped on the bus. As Josie sat down in her usual seat the bus driver screamed at the kids, "Be quiet you children!" By the time that they got to school there had been a lot of yelling from the bus driver. So when the driver dropped the bus-load of kids at the school, Josie moved swiftly away from the bus. She looked at the entrance to the school and realized that this was going to be a hard day at school if all the teachers were like her bus driver.

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

amberhawk854

What are we supposed to pov now

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

amberhawk854

one thing. are we supposed to meet and if so where

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

cutewolf230

Oh, yeah. Okay, I have a POV I have to tweak a bit, but I will get it in soon. That will explain everything.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

amberhawk854

ok great

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

amberhawk854

Please send ur pov in soon I dont know where we r in the story without it

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

amberhawk854

Hello is anyone still on this thread

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

amberhawk854

HELLO!?!?!?!?

• Posted at:

~APOLLO~

athleticbear159

This thread is dead, sorry.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

, 2