Ignore the other one if it goes through.

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

|Prologue|

The human race. A race that existed and thrived. But to their surprise, their race was soon to end. Over the course of 100 years into the future, the human race died off. They were wiped from the Earth. The human race was extinct. The Earth was no longer ruled by humans. Wild-life and animals soon thrived, ruling the Earth just like humans did. The story, in which told in an animal’s perspective, was quite surprising. The setting? Well, in the home of a lynx cave. Of there, soon a baby lynx is to be born. This lynx will be the story. This is the story of the Human Extinction.

"Well? Are you doing ok Lidia?" Asked Logan.

Lidia shifted her paw and covered her side.

"I'm fine honey," She replied to Logan.

Logan nodded and began to pace around the small damp cave. He set his paw on the big stone covering the exit of the cave.

"As soon as you feel better Lidia, we will find a new home," Logan said, moving his paw.

Lidia smiled and nodded. She rested her head on the cold dark floor of the cave and closed her eyes. Logan sighed as he started to pace again. Then, Lidia gave out a startled cry. Logan quickly turned around to see Lidia sitting with their new baby daughter. Lidia looked up at Logan and smiled.

"What should we name her Logan?" Asked Lidia as she groomed her baby girl.

Logan looked at his daughter.

He sat his paw on Lidia and said, "I think Ashlyn is a good name for her."

Lidia smiled and pulled Ashlyn to her.

"I think that's a great name. And it's not the normal L names we do," Lidia said, smiling.

Logan sat down next to Lidia and Ashlyn. As a family, they all sat in their cave and cuddled to gather.~

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter One|

The wind blew softy as Ashlyn walked through her home forest. This was her time to just be alone and think about the world. Her mother told her stories of these animals called humans who ruled the Earth some time ago. Ashlyn wanted to meets these "humans", but her mother told her they died off 3 years ago. Ashlyn's mother told her of all the things humans did to put animals in danger. She said animals can now live freely, within their homes. Ashlyn thought about this as she walked through the lush green forest. The wind blew through Ahlyn's soft fur as continued walking. I wonder, what life was like with the humans, Thought Ashlyn as she stopped at a calm flowing river. The water was a clear blue, the perfect color for a lynx to catch fish to eat. Ashlyn dipped her paw in the water, then began to drink it. Her pinkish tongue hit the water as she drank.

"Ashlyn!" Some other lynx called out.

Ashlyn's ears jumped up as she stood up from the river to see who was calling her.

"There you are Ashlyn! I've been looking for you everywhere," The lynx said.

Ashlyn saw the lynx and smiled. The lynx was one of the elders in Ashlyn's tribe Her name was Flora, and she was always looking after Ashlyn. Flora's dark brown fur flowed softly as the wind blew some more. Ashlyn's crystal blue eyes met Flora's golden hazel ones.

"Ashlyn, you know you can't go off into the forest without telling some lynx," Flora said as she began to walk back to the tribe's living space. Ashlyn ran up to follow Flora.

"I know, but I was just walking to the river. You know where the river is, and all the other lynx go to the river all the time," Ashlyn complained to Flora as they both walked to the cave.

Flora shook her head and met the entrance to the huge cave the lynx tribe lived in.

"The other lynx are not kids like you are Ashlyn," Flora said as she tried to move the big rock blocking the entrance to the cave. Ashlyn ran up to help Flora and they both moved the rock and quickly walked into the cave.

"I just wanted some time to myself. Sorry," Ashlyn said as she began to walk to her room in the side of the cave.

Flora opened her mouth, as if to say something, but then shut it quickly. Ashlyn walked into her room and sighed. Oh mother, if only you were here now. You would understand, Ashlyn thought as she sat down on the cold floor of the cave. All of a sudden, Ashlyn heard on of the lynx in her tribe yell out a startled cry. Ashlyn jumped up and ran to see what happened.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 4111bec5b4

wolfdragon37424

Good!  Keep going, Phynix!

• Posted at:

¢αтѕн❖¢к 

I'll see you in the future...

greenzombie278

Thanks! :D

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Two|

Ashlyn ran through the cave and out an exit. Once out, Ashlyn began looking around for the lynx who yelled. She saw Flora standing next to a light brown furred lynx. Ashlyn ran over to Flora. Flora's face was painted with fear.

"What happened?!?" Asked Ashlyn as she leaned down and put her paw on the fallen lynx.

There was a big wound on the side of the lynx's body. Blood dripped down to the ground. Flora called the healer of the tribe and then searched for medical herbs.

Flora came back with some herbs and said, "I came out of the cave to see Alex like this. I don't know what happened, but we will ask him what happened once he awakens."

Ashlyn nodded and picked up one of the herbs with her mouth. She put the herb on Alex's wound, then stood up. What could have done this to Alex? Ashlyn thought. She then saw the tribe healer, Lizzy, walk up to Alex with herbs and a white piece of soft cloth. Alex grunted as Lizzy placed the herbs on his wound and then covered it with the cloth.

Lizzy stood up and told Ashlyn, "You need to get Alex back to the cave while me and Flora inspect the area to see if we can find any clues."

Ashlyn nodded and picked up Alex with her mouth and began walking back to the cave. I need to find out what happened, Ashlyn thought as she walked into the cave.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Whoa, this is really good! Kind of thrilling and slightly creepy that humans are a thing of the past tho :3

• Posted at:

In a patriotic mood :D

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

greenzombie278

|Chapter Three|

Once in the cave, Ashlyn sat Alex down next to the healing room at the far side of the cave. She blocked the exit with a boulder and quietly walked out of the cave again. Ashlyn started heading to the spot where she found Alex, when Flora and Lizzy came running to the cave. Flora stopped when she saw Ashlyn, and nodded her head to the cave. Ashlyn nodded and followed Flora to the cave. I wonder what they found out there, Ashlyn thought as she and Flora made their way to the cave. Once in the cave, Lizzy called all the lynx to gather around her. Ashlyn took a spot in the front so she could see clearly what Lizzy had found.

"Gather around every one please," Called Lizzy in her old deep voice. "I think I know who did this wound to Alex."

Lizzy held up the strangest thing Ashlyn had ever seen in her life. In Lizzy's mouth was a small, strong stick with a super sharp stone tied on the tip with grass blades. Every lynx gasped, some with fear on their faces. Ashlyn stepped closer to get a better look. Lizzy moaned for her to step back as she placed the stick on the cave floor.

"This "Weapon" can't have been made by one of are lynx here. It fact, no animal could have make this," Lizzy said with fear and worry on her face.

It must have been.... A Human, Ashlyn thought with fear. Her mother told her humans were extinct. How would a human still be on earth? Lizzy must have read Ashlyn's mind, because she gave the weapon to Flora and stepped over to Ashlyn.

"Come with me, your mother has not told you everything yet," Lizzy said as she began to walk to Ashyln's room. Ashlyn followed Lizzy, questions spinning in her head. What has me mother not told me that is so important? Thought Ashlyn. That was just one of the questions she had for Lizzy. Lizzy made her way to Ashlyn's room and closed the entrance with a boulder. Once inside, Lizzy nodded to the floor, making Ashlyn sit.

Lizzy sighed as she began to explain everything to Ashlyn. "Your mother, she told you almost everything about humans 10 years ago. She never told you though, that over the 100 years, as humans began to become extinct, one woman hid in this very forest. She was about to have a baby. A baby girl. She hid in this cave, and I was one of the three lynx to help her survive. We made sure that her baby was born. But it came with a price to pay. No human could know what we did. So, we hid the baby away in the forest, so she could fight for her own. Her mother died shortly after the baby was born. And that, was whet everyone thinks was the last human on earth."

Ashlyn sat there, mouth open and speechless. One human is still on earth? She thought. Now, Lizzy needed to answer Ashlyn's questions. Now.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Four|

Ashlyn followed Lizzy back to the spot every lynx was meeting up. Flora had just got done with her speech and she placed the weapon in a stone box. She pulled a big rock over the lid and then placed the box on the floor next to her.

Flora looked at Ashlyn, then at Lizzy and said, "You told her everything?"

Lizzy took the box and nodded, "Yes. Now, I'm going to take this to the Chief's room. I'll be back."

Flora nodded and moaned for Ashlyn to follow her. Ashlyn followed Flora out of the cave and through the lush forest. I'm going to ask Flora everything I need to know, Thought Ashlyn as she and Flora walked though trees and bushes. They stepped on sticks, dried leafs, and mushy moss. Ashlyn then realized where Flora was taking her. The river! Ashlyn thought. Flora turned to the left and then headed straight. Ashlyn followed as they walked through lush wild-life. Finally, Flora stopped at the river Ashlyn had always stopped at every day. Flora sat her paw in the water and then moaned for Ashlyn to do the same. Ashlyn did, confusion on her face. What is going on? Ashlyn thought.

Flora took a deep breath, and then asked Ashlyn, "So, do you have any questions about the past?"

"Yes! I do! The last human on Earth, is the one Lizzy was talking about?" Ashlyn asked, relived that Flora asked her to dump out her questions to her.

Flora nodded, "Yes. Her name is...."

Ashlyn frowned, wondering why Flora hesitated. But then she realized why. Her name is... Lidia?

"Her name is Lidia, isn't it?" Ashlyn asked slowly.

Flora nodded, "We named her after your mother, because she those crystal green eyes, just like your mother. That human girl, she had a bright future."

Ashlyn sighed slowly and quietly. She wanted to meet the girl. No, she needed to meet the human girl.

"Do... do you know where Lidia is?" Asked Ashlyn, hoping for the best answer from Flora.

Flora looked surprised for a second, but then shook her head.

"I don't know, but why, why would you want to see the human?" Asked Flora.

Ashlyn had a look of disappointment on her lynx face, but tried to hide it. If Flora didn't know where Lidia was, then maybe Lizzy knew. Ashlyn jumped up, making Flora jump up as well, fear on her face. She knew what Ashlyn was thinking.

"What, Ashlyn, you can't-" Flora called, but Ashlyn was already running through the forest, back to the cave.

Back to Lizzy.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Five|

Ashlyn ran through the forest, tripping on branches and mossy rocks on the way. She heard Flora yelling for her back at the fiver. Ashlyn didn't care, all she cared about was getting to Lizzy and finding Lidia. Ashlyn finally made it back to the cave. She was about to push the boulder out of the way when Flora can running through the forest.

"Ashlyn! Stop! You can't meet the human! It's too risky!!" Flora yelled at Ashlyn as she breathed heavily.

Ashlyn ignored Flora as she pushed the boulder away. She made her way inside as she heard Flora sighed loudly and follow her. Ashlyn walked into the cave and started to look around for Lizzy.

She stopped and turned to Flora, saying, "Flora, do you know where Lizzy is?"

Flora stood there, mouth open as if she was going to say something. But she didn't. Ashlyn sighed and rolled her eyes as she quickly remembered something. Lizzy said she would go to the Chief's room, Ashlyn remembered. She ran as fast as she could to the Chief's room. Flora had given up on trying to follow Ashlyn as she raced to the room. Once at the entrance, Ashlyn slowly push the boulder away and quietly walked in. Inside there was a pretty golden throne with blue, red, and silver feathers hanging on the sides of the throne. The throne had a red velvety pillow, that Ashlyn had no idea where a lynx would get it, on the floor of the throne. Sitting it the throne was a lovely lynx with red, blue, and silver feathered crown, with grass blades as the knitting, on the top of her head. The lynx's fur was laced with pretty glowing stones and feathers. Ashlyn had never seen anything like it. She even wondered where the lynx had got all this stuff. The lynx was talking to Lizzy, who still had the box in her paw. The lynx looked up to see Ashlyn, and greeted her with a smile.

Lizzy turned to look too, saw Ashlyn, and then asked, "Ashlyn dear, what are you doing in the Chief's room?"

Ashlyn starred at the Chief lynx as she replied, "I can to find you Lizzy. I wanted to ask you something."

Lizzy nodded as she sat down.

"Ask away Ashlyn," She said. "Oh, but first let me introduce you to the Chief."

The lynx in the throne held her paw out and told Lizzy, "I can introduce myself, but thank you for offering."

Ashlyn sat down the moment Lizzy nodded her paw to the floor. The lynx got out of her throne and stood next to Ashlyn and Lizzy.

The lynx stood tall, and then said, "I am Elentronta, the Chief of the lynx. You can call my Ella for short though. I know how long my name can be. I was crowned Chief two years ago, after the last Chief passed away. You Ashlyn, thought the last Chief was still here. No lynx told you. I really didn't know why. Anyway, you had a question for Lizzy? Go right ahead."

Ashlyn nodded, holding on to every word the beautiful lynx said. Then, trying to pull her eyes away from Elentronta, she turned her head to Lizzy.

"Um, so, Flora told me about Lidia. The human girl. I was wondering, if... If I could meet her. Do you know where she is?" Ashlyn said softly.

Elentronta gasped and Lizzy had shock painted on her face. No lynx said a word for a moment.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

butterflycat1708

I know this is amazing!!!!

(but honestly thinking about it, one sole human couldn't repopulate the Earth)

• Posted at:

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

greenzombie278

Thanks so much! And yeah, I was thinking about that. I'll do something with it.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

I love it pls continue 

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

greenzombie278

|Chapter Six|

Finally, Elentronta broke the silence.

"Ashlyn. You... you can't meet the human girl. Then she would know where and when to find us for food. And other dangers could happen as well." She said slowly and softly.

Ashlyn looked down at her paws, trying to hold back the tears in her eyes. Lizzy shifted from the floor and got to stand next to Elentronta. Ashlyn gave up on trying to hold back the tears. Tears ran down her face and onto the cave floor, making the smallest little puddle. Lizzy looked at Ashlyn, her face full of sympathy and worry.

"Ashlyn, follow me. To you room," Lizzy whispered to Ashlyn.

Ashlyn looked up at Lizzy and nodded as she quietly got up. Lizzy nodded a good bye to Elentronta and walked out of the room. Ashlyn followed Lizzy to the room. Ashlyn's room. Lizzy walked through to cave and stopped at the far left side of the cave where Ashlyn's room was. Lizzy nodded her paw to the room, and Ashlyn walked in first. What can Lizzy do to cheer me up? Wondered Ashlyn. She walked into her room and sat down at the rock bed. Lizzy followed, sitting on the floor next to Ashlyn.

Lizzy looked to make sure no lynx was watching, then said, "I know where Lidia, the human girl, is."

Ashlyn looked down at Lizzy with shock. Elentronta said it was dangerous to go find the human. So why is Lizzy telling me where the human is? Thought Ashlyn.

Lizzy continued to talk, "If you really want to go find the girl, you must know where to find her."

She gave Ashlyn a script of paper with a map and some kind of writing on it. It looked old and the ink was wearing out. Ashlyn could just read it.

"These might not be where the girl is now, for it is very old. But it gives you a place to look," Lizzy said, examining the paper.

Ashlyn nodded, surprised Lizzy had just gave her a map to find the human.

"Thank you Lizzy. I promise I'll be safe," Ashlyn said as she stood up with the paper in her mouth.

Lizzy nodded in your welcome, and opened the boulder for Ashlyn. Ashlyn walked out quietly and made her way to the forest. To the human girl.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

It's aMAzing *Laughs*  Oh, sorry it's an inside joke I have. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

greenzombie278

|Chapter Seven|

Ashlyn walked quickly through the cave and out the exit. Once outside, she took a quick look and the map and writing on the paper. The map showed the forest, and through the forest was a line to follow. It lead to the river and then went over the river to a different cave. Once in the cave, the line went through an exit of the cave and through some more lush forest. After the line hit another cave, there was an x. The x that marked where the human girl was. Ashlyn nodded to herself and began to walk through the forest. She didn't get far when she heard a snap from a twig on the forest floor. Ashlyn jumped up, startled, and then turned around quickly to see Alex. He was following me the whole time?!? Ashlyn thought. Alex gave her a weak grin and then waved his paw. Ashlyn sighed and face-pawed.

"What are you doing here Alex? I thought you needed to heal and get better," Ashlyn asked Alex with groan in her tone.

Alex smiled and said, "Well, I am better. Sort of. I heard you and Lizzy talking. About the human. And don't you think you’re going by yourself. I'm coming with you."

Ashlyn sighed and shook her head, "Sort of isn't better. Plus, you can't. I need to do this by. My. Self. Ok?"

Alex sighed too, but didn't give up his argument, "I need to go with you. I want to see a human too you know. And, what if you get yourself in danger? I'll need to be there to save you."

Alex smiled at the last part. Ashlyn gave out a smile too.

"Well, that is a good reason. You don't think I can protect myself?" She said, smirking.

Alex laughed and shook his head. Ashlyn laughed too and then showed him the map.

"It looks like we need to head north of the forest. Then we should find the river and a cave to walk through," Ashlyn told Alex as she held the map out with her paw.

Alex nodded, then nodded his paw out, "Ladies first."

Ashlyn laughed and took the lead, Alex straight behind. Ashlyn walked through tough forest bushes and twigs, tripping a couple times. Each time she tripped, Alex held his paw out to catch her. Wow, Alex was right. I'm glad he came with me, Ashlyn thought as she walked through the lush green forest. Now all she and Alex had to do was find that human. Ashlyn thought to herself, Did I make the right call? What if we can't find the human? Will Alex be a good travel mate for me? No, get those thoughts out of your head Ashlyn. If you can't find the human, then no one can. Ashlyn forced out all the bad questions and thoughts and moved on with Alex be her side, all the way.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Eight|

Both walking through the thick forest, Alex and Ashlyn pushed through lush bushes and thick vines. Alex tripped a couple times on twigs and sticks, and so did Ashlyn. They finally made it to the river where Ashlyn always sat by.

"Okie, we're at the river, now what?" Asked Alex as he moved him paw through the river.

Ashlyn took out the map and flattened it on the forest floor. She saw that after the river, they needed to go west. Then they should find the cave.

Ashlyn put the map away then turned to Alex and said, "Looks like we need to head west of the river. Once we cross the river that is."

Ashlyn smirked, and Alex looked at her, then the river. He groaned as Ashlyn laughed and walked closer to the side of the river.

"It's not that far from the shore," She said to Alex as she dipped her paw into the water.

Alex shook his head and followed Ashlyn to the very side of the river.

Alex moved behind Ashlyn and said, "Oh, eh, ladies first. That's what they say."

Ashlyn giggled and then closed her eyes. She took a deep breath, then leaped into the river. Ice cold water soaked through Ashlyn's fur as soon as she hit the water. She gasped as she got used to the cold water. She looked up at Alex, who was still standing at the side of the river.

"Come on, it's not that bad!" Ashlyn yelled at Alex as she splashed water at him.

Alex yelped and jumped back from the water, only to trip on a twig and fall face first into the river. Alex gasped and flung in the water for a moment. Ashlyn laughed as Alex stopped and turned to her. He grinned and splashed water in Ashlyn's face. She flew her paw out to cover her face and used the over one to splash water back at Alex. They both laughed and then stood in the water for a second, getting their ground right. Finally, Ashlyn began to swim, or more like doggy paddle forward. Alex followed her, and they both said nothing for a long time as they crossed the river. After a while of swimming, Ashlyn heard Alex yelp. She turned around in the water, making a small whirlpool.

"Shark!" Yelled Alex as her made a run for it.

Ashlyn followed wondering, A shark? In a river? How would a shark find its way to the river? Alex swam, kicking up water as he went. The water got in Ashlyn's face as she could just make out the shark. It was swimming right for her! Oh no, Thought Ashlyn as she braced for the worst to happen.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Nine|

"Ashlyn!" Alex yelled.

He swam under the water and came back up under the shark. Ashlyn opened her eyes to the sight of Alex under the shark, the shark flailing and trying to bite at its attacker. Ashlyn took the opportunity to pull out her claws and swing her paw at the shark. The shark gave out a painful cry as blood fell from the wound into the water. The water then turned a murky dark red as Alex let go of the shark and it swam off.

"Ok, remind me to never do that again," Alex said through spitting out water.

Ashlyn smiled and nodded, to shocked to speak. She began to swim through the now dirty water, and soon Alex followed. By night fall, they finally made it to the shore. Ashlyn's legs felt like jelly as she just managed to climb out of the water. She fell hard into a sitting position. Alex came out shortly after Ashlyn and then collapsed onto the forest floor. No lynx said a word, for they were too tired to say anything. Finally, Ashlyn stood up and pushed Alex with her paw. He jerked his head up fast to see Ashlyn. He got up slowly and then stood next to Ashlyn.

"Where do we go now?" Alex asked.

Ashlyn sat back down and replied, "We rest here for the night. Then, we'll see where we go from here."

Alex nodded as he fell back down and closed his eyes. Pretty soon, Ashlyn heard him snoring. She giggled and sat down herself. I hope we find the human soon. What if... we can't find her? Ashlyn thought. No. She shook her head to get all the bad thoughts out. They would find the human. Sooner or later.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar e9ceb37cc6

darkwolf6599

I didn't realize sharks could make noise, but heck. What do I know?

• Posted at:

Siggy remodel in progress.

greenzombie278

Oh wow, I didn't think about that. XD

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Ten|

Night began to fall as Ashlyn and Alex found a fallen log to rest it. Ashlyn placed a big thick leaf over the hole to get in and out of the log. Alex had already fallen asleep. Ashlyn sat down on the other side of the log, trying to fall asleep too. What if we never find the human girl? What if we can't make it there? Ashlyn thought as she tried to sleep in the old soft log. She shook her head to get all the bad thoughts out. She didn't want to be negative. She wanted to find that human, so find the human was what she and Alex were going to do. Ashlyn sighed, unable to go to sleep. She quietly managed to climb out of the log. She stood up in the moonlight and took a deep breath of the fresh air. Ashlyn walked through the damp forest, not going to far from the log. She found a tree in the middle of a bunch of bushes. The tree looked a silvery color against the moonlight. Ashlyn saw red and green fruit growing on the tree's branches. Then Ashlyn heard something move through the bushes. Ashlyn's ears stood up as she hid into the bush she was by. She saw the bush opposite of her move and she saw some kind of tanned colored animal run through the bush. Ashlyn saw a glimpse of black stringy stuff as the animals moved within the bushes. Then, what Ashlyn saw next was something that made her breath get caught in her throat. Ashlyn saw the animal slowly walk out of the bushes and climb the tree to get the fruit. But it was no animal Ashlyn knew. It was the human girl. She had pretty flowing black hair that was long and went down to her knees. The girl had tanned skin, and to Ashlyn's surprise, she had hands. And feet. Not paws or something an animal would have. Ashlyn could not believe her eyes. She was watching the last human on Earth! The human she and Alex had been looking for. Ashlyn was frozen to her spot as she watched the girl climb to the highest branch and grab a couple fruit form the branch. Ashlyn wanted to meet the human so bad, and now she was watching the human. But before Ashlyn could jump out of the bushes, the girl leaped down the tree and ran into the bushes. Ashlyn waited a while, but the human was gone. Ashlyn ran as fast as she could back to Alex.

She ran through the leaf and yelled, "Alex! Alex, WAKE UP!!"

Alex opened his eyes and leaped into action.

"What... what is it Ashlyn?" He asked, clearly still sleepy.

Ashlyn grabbed Alex's lag and dragged him to the spot she had seen the human.

"Look! Here! I saw the girl! The HUMAN!" Ashlyn yelled so loud that crows and birds flew away from the spot.

Alex was startled, fully awake now.

"The- The human?!?!?" He yelled just as loud as Ashlyn.

Ashlyn nodded, a big smile on her face which showed her gleaming white and sharp teeth.

Alex shook his and then look at the tree and said, "No way! We're not even close to the spot yet!"

Ashlyn nodded, "I know, but I really saw her! She was here, climbing the tree to get food."

In disbelieve, Alex stared at the tree. He walked through the bushes and put his paw on the tree. For the longest moment, no lynx said a word.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

*claps hands* gimme moreee x3

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

butterflycat1708

yESSSSSS

THE HUMAN GIRL :D

• Posted at:

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

greenzombie278

|Chapter Eleven|

Alex still had his paw on the tree as the sun began to rise. Ashlyn walked up to Alex and watched as he moved his paw through the tree's trunk. Finally, Alex stopped and moved his paw away.

"That human is smart," He whispered so Ashlyn could just hear him.

Ashlyn starred at the tree and then said, "What do you mean? Do you know what kind of tree this is?"

Alex nodded as he started to walk back to the log he and Ashlyn were spending the night in. I wonder why Alex is being so mysterious, Ashlyn thought as they made their back to the log. By the time Ashlyn and Alex made it to the log, the sun was high in the sky. As hot as it was now, Alex and Ashlyn needed to find someplace cool to stay. Ashlyn followed Alex into the log. She placed the map down on the log's floor and flattened it. From where we are now it looks like we're close to the cave, Thought Ashlyn as she read the map.

She put the map away and then told Alex, "Looks like if we go north from that tree, we should be able to reach the cave. That might be a good place to wait out the heat."

Alex nodded, "Yeah, we should probably head there. But, about that tree... I'll tell you once we get to the cave."

Ashlyn nodded. She wanted to about the tree now, but if Alex wanted to wait till they got to the cave, then she'll have to wait. Ashlyn took the lead, walking out of the log and into the shaded forest. They walked to the tree, and then went north from there. It didn't take long before they reached their first obstacle. There was a huge cliff staggering down into a big canyon. Ashlyn stopped at the very edge of the cliff. The cliff went so far down; Ashlyn couldn't see the ground. The cliff was huge and wide, there was no way for anyone to get across. What do we do now? Ashlyn thought as she looked down into the canyon. She saw Alex step on the very edge of the cliff too. He starred down and them backed up a little bit.

"So, uh, you have an idea or something?" Asked Alex as he stepped another step back.

Ashlyn smiled and shook her head. "I've got nothing."

Alex sighed, still looking down into the deep canyon. Ashlyn looked down too, seeing big sharp rocks rising up from the canyon. They almost looked like stairs. Stairs! Ashlyn thought. She looked all over the canyon. Just as she thought, Ashlyn saw the big rocks form some kind of stair-way. That was how they were going to get down! Ashlyn smiled as she turned to Alex. He must have caught the idea, because his eyes widened. Ashlyn smiled wider as she stepped to the very edge of the cliff. Alex shook his head. Ashlyn took a step back, and then ran and jumped off the cliff.

"Wait, Ashlyn!" Cried Alex.

He ran to try to grab her tail, but she already fell down into the cliff.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Twelve|

"Alex! Down here! Come look!" Alex heard Ashlyn yelling from in the canyon.

He looked down to see Ashlyn standing on one of the tall rocks. She was not that far down in the canyon. Alex grinned, but when Ashlyn waved her paw for him to come down with her, his eyes widened and he backed up a lot.

"What's wrong? Are you.... Scared?" Ashlyn said in a teasing voice.

"Um, no, I just, uh.... think it's not the right way to go. You know, maybe we should find a different way down," Alex said with a slight quiver in his voice.

"Of course this is the right way down!" Ashlyn yelled back up.

She took off again, jumping to the next rock. Alex shuddered as he watched her jump from rock to rock. Now Ashlyn was four rocks away from getting down into the canyon. Alex could barely see or hear her.

"Come on! It's fun!" Yelled Ashlyn as she hopped to another rock.

Alex sighed and looked down.

"Ok, I'm coming!" He yelled down to Ashlyn.

Ashlyn smiled as she watched Alex step to the very edge of the cliff. He took a step back, ran, and jumped off the edge. Ashlyn gasped as he just missed the first rock and was falling in a different direction.

"Alex!" Ashlyn cried as she watch, for there was nothing she could do.

Alex looked down below him, there was a rock ten feet below. He pulled his claws out and dug them into the side of the canyon. Then he slowed himself a little, and then kicked off the side and landed in a roll on the rock. Ashlyn watched in amazement. Alex was now two rocks below her. Alex looked up at Ashlyn and smiled wide. Ashlyn giggled as she hopped down next to Alex.

"How did you do that?!?" Ashlyn said excitedly.

Alex shrugged and said, "Well, I kind of just... Did it."

Ashlyn giggled. She looked down to see one last rock they needed to jump on before they reached the bottom. Alex jumped all the wat down. Ashlyn followed, landing on the last rock. She heard Alex cry out in pain once down.

"Alex?!?!" Ashlyn yelled down in a feared voice.

She waited for Alex to reply, but she heard nothing down in the canyon.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Thirteen|

Ashlyn jumped down into the canyon as fast as she could. Her face was painted with fear as she looked around in the canyon. Alex was nowhere to be seen.

"Alex! Are you down here!" Ashlyn yelled with fear.

When no one answered, Ashlyn began pacing around the canyon, looked for Alex. Ashlyn looked all over the canyon, and as the sun began to set, she had still not found Alex. Ashlyn spotted a small cave carved into the side of the canyon. She could hear little sounds of footsteps in the cave. Ashlyn inched closer to the cave and heard some animals talking.

"Lynx know not to go in our territory. So why should we let this one go?" Ashlyn heard a deep, cold voice.

Then she heard another of the animals get up and say, "Well, be the looks of this lynx, he looks a little too young to know about our rules."

Ashlyn almost yelped out in surprise. They have Alex! She thought. Ashlyn inched closer to the cave to listen more.

"I don't care what this lynx knows about, he passed into our territory!" Yelled the one with a deep voice.

Ashlyn heard the other animal sigh and say, "Fine. Let’s just get this done and over with."

Ashlyn feared of what was going to happen next, so she leaped into the cave. In the cave she saw two wolves. The one with a deep voice looked older, and more ragged. The other one look a little older that Ashlyn, with nice soft fur. Ashlyn saw Alex laying still in the far corner of the small damp cave. The wolves looked startled, and the older one leap up, ready to attack Ashlyn.

"See Blake? This lynx brought more friends to help steal our cave!" The older wolf yelled at the younger wolf.

"But Max, do we have to attack them?" The wolf named Blake asked.

The older wolf, Max, nodded and said, "This is the only way to get those lynx to listen!"

Ashlyn backed up a little and said a little too loudly, "Wait! We didn't know this was your home! We were just passing through. We truly didn't know your rules."

Blake walked next to Max and told him, See? They had no idea about us. They were just passing through."

Max shook his head, and then ran for Ashlyn. Blake yelled for him to stop, but Max didn't listen. Ashlyn eyes widened as she braced herself for the attack.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Fourteen|

The wolf leaped at Ashlyn, pulling his claws out to attack her. Ashlyn jumped into the air right when Max almost got her and jumped onto his head. Max shook his head hard, trying to shake Ashlyn off. Ashlyn leaped off Max's head and landed in a roll next to Alex. Blake, the other wolf in the cave, ran up to Max and put her paw on his fur.

"Please Max, this is not the right way to handle things," Blake said.

Ashlyn ignored the two wolves and turned to Alex. She saw a big wound spilling blood onto the cave floor.

Ashlyn stood up from Alex and told the two wolves, "Listen to me! This lynx if my friend. His name is Alex, and he's hurt very badly. He needs help! So, I promise to never set foot in your land again, and I will let all other lynx know this too. If you please let us go!"

Blake stopped arguing with Max and looked at Ashlyn with sad, sympathetic eyes. She walked over to Alex and took a look at his wound.

"Fellow lynx," Blake said to Ashlyn. "I will gladly let you two go. But your friend Alex needs medical care fast."

Ashlyn nodded. She took out some medical herbs from her bag that held the map and sat down next to Alex. Ashlyn carefully put the herbs on Alex's wound. Alex groaned in pain as Ashlyn placed the herbs.

Blake shook her head and said, "Those herbs aren't going to help as much. I know where to find a cure."

Max starred at Blake, shock on his wolf face.

"Blake! Please don't tell me you're going to help these lynx!" He growled.

Blake nodded, walking right past Max and out of the cave. Ashlyn stood close to Alex for a little bit, unsure is she should leave him here with Max. Blake took Alex with her mouth and moaned for Ashlyn to follow her. Ashlyn did as she was told, following Blake into the deep jungle.

Max's eyes were wide, as he yelled for Blake, "BLAKE! COME BACK HERE!"

But Blake and Ashlyn were already in the deep of the jungle, looking for the cure for Alex.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greenzombie278

|Chapter Fifteen|

Blake and Ashlyn walked through the big canyon and into the lush forest. Alex still had not woken up, so Blake and Ashlyn took turns carrying him through the forest. It was now Ashlyn's turn to carry Alex. Blake stopped at a small swamp in the middle of forest trees. The trees covered the swamp, almost making it impossible to see. Blake nodded her head for Ashlyn to put Alex down. Ashlyn put Alex down next to the beginning of the little swamp. Blake took a step into the sallow, murky water.

"Alright Ashlyn, the herb to cure Alex should be somewhere in this swamp," Blake told Ashlyn as she wandered around the swamp.

Ashlyn nodded and then asked, "So all we have to do is search the swamp for the herb?"

Blake simply nodded, still wandering the swamp. Ashlyn began to search for the herb, pawing the greenish water to find the herb. Blake had gone to the other side of the swamp, digging in the water and bushes. Ashlyn found frogs, Lilly pads, seaweed, and dragonflies, but nothing close to a medical herb. Ashlyn sighed as she walked through the swamp's waters, getting her paw wet and muddy. Blake had searched everywhere Ashlyn hadn't looked, then can back to Ashlyn, dirt and seaweed covering her paw and muzzle.

"Any luck?" Ashlyn asked hopefully.

Blake sadly shook her head, her eyes wandering to Alex. He had still not even moved, his fur around his wound stained in a dark red color from the blood. Ashlyn looked over at Alex too. How are we ever going to find the human now? And will Alex ever get better? Ashlyn thought, worried. Suddenly, the bushes by the side of the swamp shifted. Blake quickly turned to see the bush, her ears perked up. Ashlyn's claws came out as she watched the bush. then, slowly, Ashlyn and Blake saw something move from the bush. Ashlyn could have sworn she saw a wisp of black string as the bush moved more. Could it be? Ashlyn thought. Blake moved slowly to the bush, getting ready to jump on the thing in the bush. She leaped into the bush, Ashlyn heard muffling sounds as the bush moved. Then everything was silent.~

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix