Thumbnail avatar 0373885bc5

determinedelf48

As you know I have improved my writing skill as of late and I would like to write something for you guys I will not release the title or what is about ... because i dont want to be tied down to idea like sometimes thats also why i may tweak ur characters a but it wont be changed just like an artist trying to redo a picture  of the same thing a bit better.

But i know this is what i need from you guys if i get enough ppl ill start writing, also don't expect me to have no character deaths or villains they will be random but trust me it will be fine. You wont be a total monster, i don't write like that. Also please don't judge my writing by this forum i am in a hurry....

Forum-

SAMB Name:
Character name( Make it  have a realistic feel):
Looks:
Character's outfit style:
Powers(Limit 4 if its over the top i will not include it):
Hobbies:
Dislikes:
Personality:
Weapon choice:
Are you fine with being Bad(if everyone says they don't wanna be then it will be random choice):
Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi, I AM Elfie

∆ Queen of all things elvish ∆

Le Ka ◊ Li ◊ Ra ◊ Ro◊ DaPi ◊ Fe ◊ Sa ◊ Ik ◊ CiSeKw

Twin= Elf

멈추지 말고 계속 해나가기만 한다면 늦어도 상관없다

determinedelf48

bump

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

Twin= Elf

determinedelf48

geez i feel so loved...

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

Twin= Elf

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

I shall get a form in soon. 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

determinedelf48

@lunana

Thx

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

Twin= Elf

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Yeah, I'll get a form in soon, later tonight.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

Me too! ^-^

• Posted at:

I'M SWAMPED IN ART REQUESTS

HELP ME

--Bix

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

bookmark

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Character name( Make it have a realistic feel): Morgan Reilly
Looks: long-ish chestnut brown hair in a high ponytail/braid, hazel eyes that look a little green, tan skin, freckles
Character's outfit style: athletic clothes, sweatshirts
Powers(Limit 4 if its over the top i will not include it): super speed, Hagi-Ergokinesis(control divine energy), can fly, super strength
Hobbies: soccer, swim, track, sports
Dislikes: mean people, death, pink, 
Personality: sarcastic and funny, energetic and athletic, spontaneous and awesome
Weapon choice: a dagger/ sword or pistol
Are you fine with being Bad(if everyone says they don't wanna be then it will be random choice): I would be fine, but personally would rather be good.
Other:

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

SAMB Name: Livvy
Character name: Camila Knight
Looks: Mid-length, straight black hair with dyed gray streaks. Pale grey eyes. Short, about 5'2, and average body. Light freckles cover her face. Has a faint scar above her left eyebrow from an accident. A tattoo of the word Brave is on her wrist, and a sparrow tattoo is on the nape of her neck.
Character's outfit style: A Mix of Tumblr girl and hispter
Powers: Time control (Slowing and Speeding up Time, MINOR TIME-TRAVEL. Time travel is extremely dangerous for her.) CAn cast minor spells by singing
Hobbies: Baking, Singing, Running, Writing
Dislikes: Loud noises, Cold, Being by herself, Being one-uped
Personality: She is sarcastic, sassy, reckless, and brave. She never refuses a dare or a challenge. She's very loud and outgoing, and hard to miss in a crowd. She's smart but acts ditzy because she's afraid of being bullied for being smart. She's creative, and often doodles and writes in classes. She's a daydreamer, which gets in a lot of trouble for not paying attention. She always has to have a comeback when someone says something to her and can come off mean. But under all the walls she puts up, she feels weak and alone
Weapon choice: A set of knives
Are you fine with being Bad: Why not?
Other: Nope!

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

determinedelf48

thank you for those who have filled out the forum so far :3 ive started prewriting the prologue before i post it 

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

Twin= Elf

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

SAMB Name: Luana
Character name( Make it have a realistic feel): Audra Devany McCain
Looks: Audra has beautiful golden brown hair that cascades down her back in waves. It has natural blonde streaks in it, and it's long enough that if it was down she could sit on it. It's very thick, and hard to take care of but she refuses to let it be cut. She'll often wear it up, so no one can grab it and keep her back. Often it's in a messy bun on the days she's just chilling, or in a braid put into a bun which she does most often when fighting. Audra loves braiding and tries to do a lot of different braids with her hair. She's average size for her age, but has an curvy build. She's fit from doing sport, but she's not thin. She has a good layer of muscle on her limbs, but they aren't huge. She has large almond eyes, and a “button nose”, with soft natural pink lips, a high forehead,a soft jaw and chin. Her skin isn't clear but she has some acne near the top of her forehead where her hair brushes the skin when she's running or moving. She's tanned, but her skin is naturally tan. Her eyes are a dark grey and she has fairly long eyelashes. She never wears makeup, because she hates it. She has couple of silver piercings in her right ear
Character's outfit style: She'll never wear flashy clothes and tends to love baggy sweatshirts and athletic leggings or normal leggings. Sometimes if she's exercising she will wear athletic leggings and a sports bra underneath a tank top or a crop top. If she is feeling somewhat confident she’ll wear jeans and a crop top, but she rarely does. She'll wear dark colors, or whatever goes with her mood or the weather. She'll totally wear warm clothes. She loves wearing sneakers and hiking boots. She always has a small heart shaped locket on, and a grey beanie and scarf. She also has a special black leather jacket that she wears sometimes.
Powers(Limit 4 if its over the top i will not include it): Audra can sometimes make lights flicker and take away light, which will form an orb in her hand.
Hobbies: She loves to sing and do sports.
Dislikes: She hates being surrounded by people, when people see her, when people bug her about her life, when she isn't left to her own devices, when she can't figure something out
Personality: Audra is very quiet.She's super shy, but also super ridiculously brave. She enjoys reading. Some people think she's mute, but she's just hiding a horrible past. She puts up a facade at school, the silent and smart girl. She doesn't trust easily, and reads people well. She often makes assumptions about what type of person someone is, sometimes she's right and sometimes not. She is intimidating despite the fact she doesn't speak often. She tries to be more confident, but usually ends up being hurt or insulted and goes back into her shell. She's good at keeping secrets, and while she doesn't trust easy other people see her as easy to talk to about their problems because she doesn't usually judge. If you are her friend, you’ll find she's a calm and comforting person who will bring secrets with her to the grave. You will also find that she is also a ticking time bomb. She can hold her temper pretty well, but that point only goes so far. She's insecure and doesn't like it when people get into her face. She'll shrink back when someone's yelling at her and she gets scared easy. She can be extremely brave and loyal, but only her close friends actually see this side of her. She absolutely hates attention. When she is around her friends, she is quite literally a storm. She's confident and stubborn, and doesn't seem to have a filter. But only her friends see this part of her.
Weapon choice: Bow and quiver/dagger
Are you fine with being Bad(if everyone says they don't wanna be then it will be random choice): I’d prefer not to be, but if you need me to be it's fine
Other: Nope!

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

SAMB Name:Nebur
Character name: Neva Aylina
Looks:white short messy hair (she froze just her own hair...), blue eyes, small for her age, but she has a pretty strong build, tanned skin(why is this so unlogical?)
Character's outfit style: snowy white dress (because I have no imagination)
Powers:ice, faster healing, can fly but cost a lot of energy
Hobbies:reading
Dislikes:everything that has to do with heat(because it is her weakness)
Personality: she is very quiet and doesn't like to talk she doesn't show her emotions often and is kill most of the time
Weapon choice:ice bow
Are you fine with being Bad:of course it is your story not mine
Other: tell me if I need to improve something

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

determinedelf48

everyone so far is fine as characters ty also bump XD ive gotten into writing it on my computer its pretty nice with ya'll characters so far 

• Posted at:

Hi, I AM Elfie

Twin= Elf