Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

GUYS, I PROMISE I WON'T LET THIS DIE THIS TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reincarnation

Legends state that all the people from earth come from another world called Korana. Korana was a realm of Magic, and it was protected by six heroes who guarded the realm with their unique elemental abilities. All was well until a woman who hid her identity with a demon mask murdered the heroes one by one. She planned to rule Korana, and she thought she could with the heroes out of the way. But her plans backfired, as power released when the heroes died created a portal, leading Korana's people to Earth, leaving the marked women and her insanity behind.

You've always laughed at the story. It was just a fairytale- right? That was before, the tattoo appeared. No one else could see it, but it was as plain as day to you. You brushed it aside, you were probably just imagining things. Soon after, shadowy figures attacked your home. Your parents, deathly calm, hand you a sealed letter and tell you to get away as fast as you can. You do as told, and when you're far enough away, you read the letter. It claims that a man visited your parents in the hospital when you were born. The man claimed you were a reincarnation of one of Korana's heroes, and that the women left behind was trying to break free from Korana. The weird tattoo? That's the marking that confirms the man's theory.

Your mission? Find the other five, find your powers, and save the world.

The Six Heroes of Korona:

Skye, Master of Air
Phoenix, Master of Fire- TAKEN
Geo, Master of Earth 
Coral, Master of Water
Winter, Master of Ice
Tempest, Master of Storm

RULES:
No bullying what so ever. Bully, you're out if the roleplay 
No Mary/Gary/Anti Sues.
Saves last four days
Please try to roleplay. I know, school, but weekends at least PLEASE TRY! 
You can't invent another power.
No god-modding.
Be reasonable.
Try to make your posts longer than a sentence.
Creativity folks! Use it!
Grammer. Grammer, please. I get a few mistakes here and there, but not everywhere!
Try to even out the genders. 
LGBT+ is allowed. I’m supportive!
Romance is allowed, but leave it at kissing. This isn't a romantic roleplay. 
The youngest character's first roleplay will be on their birthday. This is important to the storyline.
If you read this all, put your favorite cookie in the other section

Form
Name:
Age (14-19): 
Appearance:
Personality:
Fears:
Biggest Flaw:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Reborn version of:
Power:
Tattoo (Your Tattoo has to do with your power (Example, Reborn Winter: Snowflake on their neck)):
Weapon (For later in the roleplay)
Where do they live (Can be anywhere):
Crush:
Other:

My Form
Name: Aaron Scott Reeves
Sexuality: Pansexual 
Appearance: Cropped Chestnut brown hair, light amber eyes with faint hints of gold. Aaron is Hispanic, medium height, slightly athletic build from years of track. Scar over his eyes from a car accident when he was younger. Freckles dot his nose and cheeks. Often has patches of sunburn on his shoulders. His tattoo is located on his left wrist, and often flickers in light.  He has another tattoo of a dove of the nape of his neck. He wears contacts but has a backup pair of glasses with plain black frames. Aaron has a casual style, his normal clothes including gray shorts, a red t-shirt, and white running shoes
Personality: At first, Aaron seems like your average jock. Only focused on sports, failing every class that isn't P.E, and overly cocky. Only the last part is true, though- Aaron's ego is greater than the sun's mass. He might not be an honor's student, but Aaron is smart enough to get through classes with a B average. He's brave, to the point of recklessness. Aaron is extremely stubborn -when his mind is set on something, there is nothing you can do. He's an extrovert and craves attention. He loves being at the center of a crowd, with all eyes on him. But his worst trait? His temper. Aaron is easy to anger, and when he gets started, he doesn't stop. He can be cruel, and his fiery words have made his enemies over the years. After being calmed down, he feels massively guilty but is too prideful to apologize. (There are exceptions to this. If he really, really hurt someone close to him, he'd be on his knees begging.) Aaron is extremely loyal and would die for any friend of his. He also suffers ADHD and is OCD                                                 

Likes: Attention, Warmth, Sweets, Running, Light, Cooking, His life being neat and organized.  Making other people happy, Sunsets, dogs, Healing others, physically and emotionally.  The color red.                       

Dislikes: Being alone, any large body of water, Being the subject of jokes,  Dark colors, not being able to help people. Being called out on his mistakes.                                                                                                           

Fears: He's terrified of the ocean and of drowning. Minor fear of blood.

Biggest Flaw: His fiery temper                                                         

Strengths: Quick learner, Swift. Has a natural talent for healing. (Not magic healing)                                                        Weaknesses: Not strong. Stealthy? Yeah, haha no. Aaron will Talk and talk and talk and doesn’t shut up when he’s ranting. Try’s to fight alone 

Reborn version of: Phoenix                                                                     

Power: Fire                                                                                                 

Tattoo: A flame on his left wrist                                                       

Weapon: Katana                                                                                         

Where do they live: A small town in Arizona, near the four corners.       

Crush: Open!                                                                                       

Other: Macaroons (I HAD SOME TODAY AND IM LIVING)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names  

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save tempest please.

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

I call dibs on Gally (oh and Harry Hook)! 

To the Haven for Werewolves, 54 pages and over 2,100 posts.

Thumbnail avatar 2326b9f4f5

moonlightmystery143

save skye

• Posted at:

✧・゚: *✧ASTERIA✧*:・゚✧

⸺–writing mom ✧ cat dealer–⸺

the world needs this luminary of

 the stars to shine even brighter!

should i stay, should i go, should i

run far away to the point where

i cant even see the universe?

⸻⸺⸺ ✧ ⸻⸺⸺

Thumbnail avatar c211c2e12b

mermaidfairy2030

Could Geo please be saved?

• Posted at:

ARIAL / ANDALE

part of the intermission crew

QUEEN OF MEMES

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

[REMOVED TO CONFORM WITH LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL CENSORSHIP LAWS]

I'm livin the upgra-a-a-de!

I AM SHER-LOCKED

≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫≪≫

thanks Eris

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

SAVE WINTER

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Thumbnail avatar d5d7602957

wolfheart1601

Aw .. I missed Winter .. 

Save Coral , I guess. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Guys, I'm creating a completely new character this time! It's been awhile since I've done this. I usually just use an already premade character of mine and just change them up a bit to fit the RP, but not this time! ^^

Name: Mizuko Nagisa/Nagisa Mizuko (America/Japan)
Age (14-19): 15
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Despite him being biologically male, he looks like a girl (He can be classified as a "trap"). He has long, dark blue hair with multi-blue streaks that reaches down to his mid-back when it's down. He normally wears it in a high ponytail, though, so it only reaches to his upper back then. His bangs are kinda long and parted on the right with most of them being side-swept to the left. He has kind of a pale, asian skin tone with a clear and smooth complexion. He has a more feminine build, built more for speed and agility, rather than brute strength. He has pretty, multi-purple eyes with just a touch of blue. And his nose is small and straight.
Personality: Most of the time, he is calm, soft-spoken, and friendly, but he is a great actor, able to act out other personalities. But he is quite stubborn and loyal to a fault, which can cause problems sometimes. A quirk of his is his perfectionist attitude when it comes to cooking; if he adds even a pinch too much of something, he'll scrap that whole batch and start all over. He has OCD about a couple other things, but not everything; one of those things is interior decorating.
Likes: serenity; swimming; cooking; reading; aquatic animals; the beach
Dislikes: loud noises; high temperatures; heights; seafood
Fears: heights; spiders; losing the people he cares about
Biggest Flaw: he doesn't trust others easily, so he tends to be secretive about things
Strengths: he can pass as male or female, which can be helpful; quick-thinker and even quicker reflexes; can move silently when he wants to
Weaknesses: actually highly allergic to shellfish, but only if he eats it; acrophobia (extreme fear to heights)
Reborn version of: Coral
Power: Water
Tattoo: a silver circle with a blue, realistic-looking wave inside it; it's on the right side of his chest
Weapon: a bo staff
Where do they live: A small town in Japan
Crush: Open
Other: -He was raised in a slightly old-fashioned Japanese town, though he always found other cultures interesting.

-His father is Japanese, but his mother is American

-His father taught him ninjutsu

-White Chip Macademia Nut cookies! Xb

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

IsenseanAssassinationClassroomvibefromNagisa!!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Queen of winged wolves and lions

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven40and1,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

no I missed my spot (if you make another spot (you probably won't but still) could you save it than for me?)(this is my 2 rp that I miss...)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

Name: Ross Jacqueline Alissa Cairns, goes by Jacky sometimes  
Age (14-19): 16, almost 17
Sexuality: Bisexual, but leaning more on the straight side
Appearance: Ross isn't short nor is she tall. She's average size for her age, but has an curvy build. She's fit from doing sport, but she's not thin. She has a good layer of muscle on her limbs, but they aren't huge. She has large almond eyes, and a “button nose”, with soft natural pink lips, a high forehead,a soft jaw and chin. Her skin isn't clear but she has some acne near the top of her forehead where her hair brushes the skin when she's running or moving. She's tanned, but her skin is naturally tan. Her eyes are a dark grey and she has fairly long eyelashes. She never wears makeup, because she hates it. Her tattoo exists on her upper bicep, and is rarely seen.

Ross has beautiful golden brown hair that cascades down her back in waves. It has natural blonde streaks in it, and it's long enough that if it was down she could sit on it. It's very thick, and hard to take care of but she refuses to let it be cut. She'll often wear it up, so no one can grab it and keep her back. Often it's in a messy bun on the days she's just chilling, or in a braid put into a bun which she does most often when fighting. Ross loves braiding and tries to do a lot of different braids with her hair. She'll never wear flashy clothes and tends to love baggy sweatshirts and athletic leggings or normal leggings. Sometimes if she's exercising she will wear athletic leggings and a sports bra underneath a tank top or a crop top. If Ross is feeling somewhat confident she’ll wear jeans and a crop top, but she rarely does. She'll wear dark colors, or whatever goes with her mood or the weather. She'll totally wear warm clothes. She loves wearing sneakers and hiking boots. She always has a small heart shaped locket on, and a grey beanie and scarf. She also has a special black leather jacket that she wears sometimes.
Personality: Ross is very quiet. She's super shy, but also super ridiculously brave. She enjoys reading.  Some people think she's mute, but she's just hiding a horrible past. She puts up a facade at school, the silent and smart girl. She doesn't trust easily, and reads people well. She often makes assumptions about what type of person someone is, sometimes she's right and sometimes not. She is intimidating despite the fact she doesn't speak often. She tries to be more confident, but usually ends up being hurt or insulted and goes back into her shell. She's good at keeping secrets, and while she doesn't trust easy other people see her as easy to talk to about their problems because she doesn't usually judge. If you are her friend, you’ll find she's a calm and comforting person who will bring secrets with her to the grave. You will also find that she is also a ticking time bomb. She can hold her temper pretty well, but that point only goes so far. Don't push her, you'll  find a storm instead if the calm. She's insecure and doesn't like it when people get into her face. She'll shrink back when someone's yelling at her and she gets scared easy. She can be extremely brave and loyal, but only her close friends actually see this side of her. She absolutely hates attention. When she is around her friends, she is quite literally a storm. She's confident and stubborn, and doesn't seem to have a filter. But only her friends see this part of her.
Likes: When no one notices her, when she can sing without people hearing her, being sporty when no one is around, being surrounded by people she trusts, rainy days (she'll just dance in the rain)
Dislikes: Being surrounded by people, when people see her, when people bug her about her life, when she isn't left to her own devices, when she can't figure something out
Fears: People putting her down constantly
Biggest Flaw: How quiet she is. Often no one hears her and that means her ideas go to waste.
Strengths: She's pretty athletic and flexible, and moved pretty quick to
Weaknesses: She's insecure, and often unsure of herself which is bad because she might get hurt having no clue what to do
Reborn version of: Tempest
Power: Storm
Tattoo: An intricate lightning bolt tattoo across her upper right bicep
Weapon (For later in the roleplay) : Crossbow/bow and a quiver, or a dagger
Where do they live (Can be anywhere): a small town in Montana, near the American/Canadian border
Crush: Anyone who can get the girl out of her shell
Other: I’m excited to start this roleplay!

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

athenabird158

hOLY sUGAR cOOKIES tHAT wAS fAST

SPOTS

Skye, Master of Air -Saved by Eris
Phoenix, Master of Fire- Taken by me as Aaron Reeves
Geo, Master of Earth   Saved by Arial
Coral, Master of Water -Taken by Wolfheart as Mizuko Nagisa 
Winter, Master of Ice - Saved by Seeker
Tempest, Master of Storm-Taken by Luana as Ross 'Jacky' Cairns 

@Nebur: Another spot...... hmmm. Maybe someone Evil? 

@Stargazer: Say what now?

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

icewolf2513

I felt like Nagisa had a very Assassination Classroom vibe to him. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven40and1,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Emm this sounds exactly like the one I made........no offense

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

เรคเคђ 20:48-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ." -ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ( ғʟsʜ)

athenabird158

Stargazer: Ohhhhhhhh, I get it now. xD

Bear: I'm sorry you think I copied you... But I created this Roleplay originally last December. This is just a reboot of it.

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

wolfheart1601

Actually, Stargazer , Nagisa is his last name . Mizuko is his first name. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

icewolf2513

Still though... The trap... the blue hair... *dies* Oops... I got a bit confuzzled, haha! Sorry. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven40and1,000+Posts

dragonwolf4753

I'm usually either doing a girl or a boy but most of the time it's a boy, this time I think I'll do a girl, just to see how it works. 

Name:Fallon Seraph Altros ( those closer to her give her the nickname, Fal)
Age (14-19): 17
Appearance:Is a burnett with dark blue dye on the tips that turn black at the edge. Her hair length is rather long, like half way through her back and is usually in a basic pony tail or in a fishtail.  Slightly toned skin, and has odd, purple colored eyes. Fallon has a large scar that stretches across her back from her left shoulder down to her right hip. She also had two scars, slightly faint, on her right arm towards the middle of the arm. And has a very fair scar above her left eyes which is small and hard to see. 5'10" tall and has a strong, muscular build.

Casual Clothing:she'll usually wear a  light unbuttoned colored official uniform with short sleeves and a black undershirt with long sleeves. However she also wears the latter with a loose neck warmer when she has no official business and simply loitering about. 

Formal Clothing:: a long-sleeved, double-breasted black coat with two rows of gold buttons down the front, red details including shoulder epaulettes, gores at the bottom, and stripes on sleeves. Other decorations include gold aiguillettes and white fourrageres worn on the right shoulder, attached to a stylized four leaf clover decoration pendant at the center of her collar, and two bars with unit insignia medal below them on the left. She wears a pair of white gloves, a black on white armband on her left arm, and a similarly striped black and white web belt with a frog for her sword on the left, and a gold waist-plate.And also trousers with two white belts strapped around her left leg and black shoes
Personality:depends on mood. Sometimes she's like smart and a wise leader. However, she can also be cocky, sly, brave, and stubborn in certain situation. Sneaky, a bit sly at times. Other times she'll act more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when fighting, and known for her cunning tricks. She's clever, sarcastic,a bit arrogant once in awhile(but rarely shows it), a bit head strong, but she's also playful, independent, resourceful, and calm, which makes it easy for others to enjoy her company. When first meeting her she can seem a bit mysterious but not matter what, she is very loyal to her friends. She's willing to go there, she know exactly what button to press and how to press them. Watch out because she gets under people's skin really well with smack talk sometimes. She can also be impetuous and irritable. She has a bit of a indomitable fortitude and aura, making it hard to argue with her unless you want to start something up because often times, she's almost always right. She values teamwork and cooperation, and determined. Fallon sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, she really works hard. She keeps many secrets to herself, and has no difficulty lying about them. She actually cares a lot about her subordinates and friends, considering them to be her family.

Yet, even with all that said above, she usually ignores or doesn't always talk to others, unless to say something sarcastic or to tell them that what they're saying is completely incorrect. She has a bit of a mysterious vibe to her as well. 
Likes:parkour, free running, playing chess or any type of card game,  sword fighting, likes to ride horses, playing the violin,doing a bit of airsoft,   swimming, and going walking in nice quiet forests at night where she can think to herself, sleeping, ditching important meetings, sleeping or dozing off on roofs.
Dislikes: Crowded, noisy areas which are swarming with tons of people, actually having to do stuff when someone else could do it,,people giving her orders that don't make sense, people acting like they're higher than her when in fact she's higher than them,really bright or super hot places (the cold is more her style)
Fears: That she'll let what happened to her happen to her siblings. She's afraid to let anyone too close to her, afraid they'd turn away after finding out what her history is.
Biggest Flaw: Probably being too sly around others and when someone is about to turn her way to ask or talk to her, she's gone through a window and is already out of site. If you poke her too much, she'll eventually snap. She's calm up to the point which you could be threatening to kill her but if you threaten a friend, she'll act immediately without hesitation. She might not admit it, but she enjoys being with others.
Strengths:an incredibly, skilled swordsman, strategist, and leader who can hold her own in a fight with others. Is able to move at a remarkably, insane speed even though her monstrous movement was shortly anticipated. Also hand to hand combat, any type of martial arts or fighting style, surpise, Adaptability (can adapt to things very quickly) being a night owl ( she rather sleep in the day and stay up in the night) Cheating (her oldest brother taught her how to be an excellent cheater at games so she's really good at games, or so people think) Acting lazy, and can pick locks like it's a piece of cake, can hide and blend in with her surroundings quite easily, and known for having the best sneak attacks. 

Battle Tactics: She like to play with her food before she kills them. In battle, Fallon can sometimes wields two wide blade knives and moves around in an inhuman and completely unpredictable manner, sometimes rotating midair, sometimes temporarily walking on her fists, displaying at all times the flexibility of a cat or something. She's fast, silent, and deadly in all situations. And she is extremely capable, holding her own against others

Weaknesses:She's too much with the flow sometimes, yes, she always has a backup plan for everything but sometimes she just ignores others and does it her own way even though it goes against everything she's been taught.
Reborn version of: Winter
Power:Ice (technically ice is a form of water, so doesn't that mean she can control water, because she can freeze it. But water can't control ice because ice could easily defeat it. Just saying. Water is like a lesser version of ice.
Tattoo (Your Tattoo has to do with your power): A wing on her back, under her left forearm, right under her wrist, it's  feathers however, when they catch the sunlight, look like they're made of ice/frost. Normally it looks like a icy blue color wing that slightly shimmers.
Weapon (For later in the roleplay): She uses a one handed longsword. The blade is the color of dark weathered silver, and in the cross-guard there's a light blue gem in the middle. The sword is outlined with a light gray and is evenly balanced. It's hilt is connected to the hand guard which drops down on the left side, since she's right handed. Part of the blade is attached in the long area of the hand guard so it's easier to grip. The sword is 42 inches long. Has a sheath on her back so she can put her sword behind her and pull it out faster than at her side. In battle, she will sometimes wield two wide blade knives instead of her sword for close range combat.

She also uses a a thin very long, wire, which is very powerful and has many uses, including offensive and defensive techniques. Fallon is very resourceful and a great tactician who tends to plan several moves ahead of her enemies and would adapt well to a given situation even as it changes.

Where do they live (Can be anywhere):She never really lived any where, always moved around a lot. SHe did live in Seattle with her family when she was younger though. Now she travels a lot in the states, never staying in one place too long.
Crush: none, yet
Other:cookie, my man, they're all great

Backstory: Fallon's dad wasn't all that nice. He abused her and her older brothers when she was only seven. Fallon's brother, Jack, tried to stop their dad from hurting Fallon and stopped him in time not to cause too much damage. However, Fallon has scars on ehr back from it. Because of this, her brothers took up the idea to join the a army and that's what she and her older brother did when they could. Her dad later disappeared years later and she got a step dad. Her mother always was working so she never knew about this. Fallon has been in the military/marines for a few years since she was 14. However, when she was 16, she left for unknown reasons and travels from place to place. She came home to her parents one spring break to take a break from travelling. Fallon always knew about the legend/story and when she got the tatto, she figured it out on her own. It's probably why she's so always a bit secretive around others. She knows a bit about her powers already, having an accident before and her powers accidentally came out without her even knowing. She's learned about her powers more than the others and will agree to do what the man said, however, by doing so with her own rules. duh duh duh!!! (Supesnse!) *Cue dramatic music*

Other stuff:

-She's known for being super lazy and often ignoring duties and instead sleeps in a tree or something. And is constantly knowing what someone will say before that someone or something has even started to even think about it even though it seems like she wasn't listening to the conversation.

-She usually ditches any authority figure that tries to get her to go to do something or tell her what to do. She often will sit high up in trees and just either read or peacefully sleep. It is very rare for her to show up to do something important. If someone is bothering her too much, she'd just make a run for it but also freezing them in time before, either jumping onto roofs or climbing trees/walls.

- Fallon has a preference for being alone outside in the night and describes herself as nocturnal. She has unconventional ways of moving around buildings, often preferring to enter through the window or through a balcony rather than through the door. She is a nimble and skilled fighter, able to switch modes of combat quickly from swords to hand-combat with ability to stand on her hands and use her feet to extract and fling her opponents sword away. She also carries shuriken on her person as well in case she needs to use a cheap shot.

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

wolfheart1601

That's okay, Stargazer . I can see why Mizuko reminded you of Nagisa . XD

Oh! One thing I think I forgot to mention in Mizu's form: He's not afraid to take advantage of his feminine looks to get what he wants/needs . XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

@Livvy that sounds cool! (but one question do I then need to fill in a special form since the evil has most likely no tattoo right?)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

whyarepeoplesomuchbetteratmakingcharactersthanme

@Seeker: Fallon's in! Also, I did see your comment about the powers (Re: Ice is basically a more powerful water). I actually should talk about it..... I'll make a post about it later. (When I decide not to be a lazy child.)

@Nebur: You'd still need to fill out a form, just leave out the parts for the heroes (Powers, Tattoo, etc.)

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

dragonwolf4753

To clear something up, my form got a little messed up

Tattoo: A wing  under her left forearm, right under her wrist, it's feathers however, when they catch the sunlight, look like they're made of ice/frost. Normally it looks like a icy blue color wing that slightly shimmers.

(Originally I wrote her having it on her back but changed my mind last minute but somehow forgot to delete it)

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

lynxlynx3024

wait if Eris save expends can I take then that spot? not to be rude or mean or anything but I just like my old spot and I see that Eris didn't post here spot yet and that saves last 4 days

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Can I have Geo , too , if Arial ddoesn't make hher fform ?

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dragonwolf4753

BUMP

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

athenabird158

Yup! Geo and Skye's spots are now open. 

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

lynxlynx3024

save skye also can I copy paste my form?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Save Geo ! Hopefully I'll be able to make his/her form later today. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

Both are saved! And Nebur, I'd prefer you  didn't, but if you want to go ahead 

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

wolfheart1601

So . . I got home later than expected yesterday and I was really tired .. Hopefully I'll have enough time at some point today. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Or my allergies/sinuses could make me feel crummy instead. -__-

Hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow and be able to put up Geo's form then .

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

Its all good! I've been dealing with allergies since January so I feel ya. Hope you feel better!

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

wolfheart1601

So... I don't feel much better today than I did yesterday, but I at least feel well enough to actually do stuff on the SAMB. ^^

Name: Weston "Wes" Burry
Age (14-19): 18, almost 19
Appearance: messy, shoulder-length, dark brown hair with red tips; tan skin; beautiful, honey-golden eyes; tall, standing at 6'2"; strong build, muscular, but not overly so; looks intimidating to most people
Personality: Despite his intimidating appearance, he's actually like the "big brother" friend. He's typically pretty easy-going and friendly, but if anyone he cares about is hurt or even threatened in any way, he gets protective and dangerous (only to the person/people who hurt/threatened them). He's a pretty nice guy if you take the time to get to know him, instead of being wary of his appearance. Though, he does tend to appear serious and stoic around strangers. He has a soft spot for children and enjoys going to the orphanage near his home to play with them. He's pretty even-tempered a lot, even staying calm in situations when most other people would panick. Literally the only thing that could make him lose his temper is if anyone he cares about is purposely hurt. Don't be surprised if his personality changes a bit in the RP. XD
Likes: children; animals (especially dogs); games (any kind); sports; outdoorsy stuff; fighting with or w/out weapons
Dislikes: fighting for no reason; his aunt; being at home; people being scared of him (unless they're enemies)
Fears: losing those he cares about; being alone
Biggest Flaw: loyal to a fault; also tends to be overconfident
Strengths: he has great physical strength and being able to control earth just makes him stronger; his ability to stay calm in most situations can be a great help; he's not hindered by darkness or stuff getting in his eyes, since he's used to being without his sight
Weaknesses: water is a weakness of his and he doesn't do well in cold environments; loyal to a fault
Reborn version of: Geo
Power: Earth (rocks and ground and possibly metal)
Tattoo: his whole right arm looks like it's made of rock
Weapon: a mace that kinda looks like a hammer and has no spikes
Where do they live: a town in North Carolina
Crush: Open!
Other: -Fudge-striped cookies

-He is Spanish-American; his father was American and his mother was Spanish (from Spain)

-His mother taught him Spanish when he was still a young child

-His parents both died in a car crash when he was 6 years old and he was given to his aunt (his father's sister)

-His aunt hates him, basically just because he's half Hispanic and she hated his mother (she has major prejudice against foreigners)

-He inherited his mother's eyes, so his aunt forced him to wear a blindfold whenever he was around her so she wouldn't have to look at his eyes

-He eventually got used to walking around and doing stuff blind and his other senses even seem to have increased a bit, as if he is actually blind

-Once he gets the tattoo, he'll also gain seismic sight, like Toph had in Avatar: The Last Airbender

-Now that he's out of school, he's trying to find a place to live, so he can move out of his aunt's house (He'll probably just live at the New Heroes' hideout)

-He can also do chores pretty well, since he was basically forced to be his aunt's housekeeper while he lived with her

-If I think of any more I'll let you know. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cutewolf230

@Wolfheart : May Jacky have an eventual crush on Weston?

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

athenabird158

Bump

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

lynxlynx3024

I make my form soon(so I won't copy paste it)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Sure, Lu! But , be warned, Wes will probably keep sister-zoning her until she admits her feelings to him . ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cutewolf230

Sure!

• Posted at:

☾Halo

Catholic  

Luana/Lulu

lynxlynx3024

Form
Name:Neva Aylina
Sexuality:lesbian
Appearance: small for her age, white skin, blue short messy hair, strong build
Personality:she is mostly very calm and relaxed, it is very hard to get her angry but if you achieved it then you did do something very wrong, because she isn't a forgivable type if somebody made her angry
Likes:the skye, being outside, being with friends she really trusts
Dislikes:being inside 
Fears: that her family or friend get hurt
Biggest Flaw: not listening at all to plans or orders or rules 
Strengths:good condition, strong, fast thinker, fast
Weaknesses: being in a closed room she get panicked  
Reborn version of:skye
Power: to manipulate air and wind and to create it
Tattoo:windflaw on her chest
Weapon:yumi
Where do they live:peru
Crush: any other lesbian or bissexual?
Other: chocolate cookie, tell me if I need to improve

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

athenabird158

Wes and Neva in! Expect the opening pov soon! (It'll probably be shorter than Id like)

Seeker: Is it okay with you if I have Aaron develop feelings for Fallen? I like the fire and ice idea, and I feel like they'd be an interesting couple

Some Arron facta

•Aaron is adopted. He knows that he is, and trusts his adopted parents completely.

•Aaron is not his birth name. It was changed after his Adoption. He doesn't know this.

•His Birth parents were travel photographers. They, and his little sister, died during one of their trips. Aaron survived by a ‘miracle’. He was five at the time.

•The ‘miracle’ was actually his powers kicking in to protect him. (It’ll make sense when I explain it later I promise)

•Aaron has had a few close calls with his discovering his powers. He’s starting to think his going insane. When he got this tattoo, he nearly caused his parents to take him to a mental hospital.

•The tattoo on his neck means something really important to him. Teasing him about it is a definite way to get in his bad side.

•Aaron runs track, and has done in since seventh grade. He enjoys running, and completes in long distance runs.

•Aaron keeps a ball of clay in his pocket for his ADHD. He also uses it as a stress ball.

•Aaron’s fluent is Spanish, and can speak various phrases in random other languages.

•Aaron has PTSD. He hides in the best he can, but there’s not much he can do if you catch him during a panic attack

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5