# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

(Alright, I'm POVing)

Ross - 

I sat against a smooth boulder, and the sun shone down as I read my book. I decided to try to sleep. So I did. 

It was the same dream again. I was in fairly large room, and I was concetrating. I heard, "Tempest! I- Ah!!" Just as a bolt of lightning struck the ground. Coral, the master of water quickly jumped back, shielding her eyes from the dust, as I came over to her, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Sorry, Coral. You surprised me. It's unusual for you to be going around shouting my name like that." I said as she took in my appearance.

Honestly, I didn't know why she stared at me so often. I only had messy, stormy gray hair, yellow eyes as sharp as lightning, and tanned skin. 

"Um, Coral? You okay?" I asked as I started waving a hand in front of her face and she quickly looked away, blushing.

"Y-yes! I'm fine! I-I just wanted to let you know that I just took a batch of brownies out of the oven.. if you're interested.." Coral stuttered. I just ignored it.

"Oh. Okay, then. I'll come get some after I get a shower. If Phoenix doesn't eat them all before then, that is." I said and Coral giggled a bit.

"You may wanna make your shower quick then."

"Yeah. Do the others know about the brownies, yet?"

"Skye went to tell Phoenix and Winter, if she's back yet, that is. I'm going to go let Geo know now. See you later, Tempest." She said and left the training room.

I heard shouting and immediately ran out. Someone had gotten to Coral. She was lying on the floor, face against the wall. A masked woman saw me and turned to face me. At incredible speed, she backed me up against the wall. When I tried to summon lightning just as I had before in the training room, it wouldn't work. 

"Your powers won't work sweetheart, the blade is made of Titanium." I could hear her smirk, as she pressed the knife deeper into my skin. 

I woke up with a start, but the dream was slowly fading away. Stupid memeories, I thought. The sun was shining, and now four other people I hadn't noticed were there. I quickly swiped my nose, which was getting stuffy. I sniffed a bit and grabbed a Kleenex from my pack. I got up and walked over to Theodore Chane. I still couldn't believe that he only appreared to be 25. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☾Luana☽

Catholic

survived. 

"Froggy, I do believe I have aquired a personality." - Charlie, (The Foreigner)

- “Bread or boys…bread.”- Don’t fight her because she will kill you- Protect Gulfstream 2018

Hamiltrash.

cutewolf230

bump

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

Catholic

survived. 

- “Bread or boys…bread.”- Don’t fight her because she will kill you- Protect Gulfstream 2018

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

@Livvy are you still here?

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

OMG I THOUGHT THIS DIED I'LL POST ASAP

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

lynxlynx3024

bump

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Weston~

It was a very quiet flight with very few words shared between the girl and I. It was honestly kinda boring.

Needless to say, I was glad when the plane finally landed and we could get off. I got off the plane first and quickly noticed the four other kids there. I took a moment to look at my surroundings in awe, then I headed over to the group of four.

"Hi, there!" I greeted with a smile. Three girls and a boy. I'm glad I'm not the only guy in the group.

"Hello." The girl with long, blue hair bowed as she returned my greeting, though her face remained mostly expressionless. It was honestly kinda cute.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"Oh, right! My name is Weston. But you can all call me Wes!" I introduced myself and each of them introduced themselves in turn, albeit some a little more hesitantly than others.

It was after we had all introduced ourselves that Theodore Chane came over and began telling us what he wanted us to know.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

I've been busy so i thought this had died, give me a sec to write my pov.

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#WhileI’mHereDyingOfEnnui

#RemeberTigris

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

dragonwolf4753

(Sorry for not posting)

Fallon

Fallon drove for a little bit since her parent's house was sort of far out. She signaled to the person near her before switching lanes quickly before speeding up a little more. She watched her surroundings for a moment, looking at the cars before weaving in between lanes so shew could get closer toward her exit number and off the road which she was on. Up in front of Fallon was a red light so she slowed down and stopped before waiting for a few seconds before turning right. Her bike rumbled and she looked up ahead, slightly wondering what her parent and step parent would say when they came to meet her. Fallon shook her head, knowing that dwelling on stuff from the past would get her no where. The only reason she was coming back home was that her mother wished to spend some quality time with her, that and she heard been given news that she had left her military academy which Jack had made her go into since she didn't like going to school. 

After a short time of driving had past, around twenty-five more minutes, Fallon slowly drew closer and closer to the address of her parent's house till eventually she rounded a corner with her motorcycle and stopped in front of a three story building. She stood in front of the driveway, looking up at the looming house which was in front of her. Her mother had always been loaded with money while her dad was pretty much the same as her mom when it came down to money so having a giant house which they did made since. Fallon couldn't help but get some sort  of bad feeling being around the same house her previous father had been in. Fallon cleared her throat and cracked her knuckles, trying her best to think of other things while she parked her bike in the huge driveway, next to three other cars which probably alone cost a small forture. Fallon took off her helmet and carefully tucked it into a pocket in her motorcycle before straighting herself and heading over toward the front of the house. it was about a five minute walk just to get to the front door since the front yard was a one third acre piece of land and was filled with gardens and flowers of all colors. The backyard was around three acres long. 

When Fallon got to the door, she hesitated for a second, and a memory started to flash into her mind. She bit her lip, and a trickle of blood slightly dripped down her lip and she quickly wiped it away. The taste of blood in her mouth helped her clear her thoughts away and she reached for the doorbell and then stopped when she noticed something on the corner of the door handle. Some weird type of black liquid was left on it, like oil or something. Fallon peered slightly at it for a second before making up her mind and tried to open the door. To her surprise, it was unlocked and she opened it.

The front hallway felt weird, something was off and she turned to look around the place. The house itself looked like it had been torn apart and ripped up in pieces. Things had been turned upside down, glass objects shattered on the ground. Potted plants and paintings were misplaced or had fallen to the ground and torn away like someone had been on some sort of rage. The ground was either covered with shattered glass, papers, bits of couch pillows and chair fabric, or some of that weird liquid from before. Fallon took a few more steps in the room, quietly stepping through out the house before noticing two different things that stood out to her like a sore thumb. First, on the desk of her mother's office was a simple evelope. It would look boring to normal people but Fallon knew that it was something else. her mother had one special type of stamp, a golden stamp which melted actual silver into a stamp. It was only used for when she was to message Fallon. She had one for everyone in the faily, gold for her father, copper for her older brother Jack, etc. She carefully tucked the envelope into her pocket before noticing the second thing the stood out to her. Fallon's father loved to collect gems and had a whole collection of them. His collection had been knocked to the ground and Fallon looked at it before noticing something on the ground next to the gem collection. Fallon picked up the item and looked at it carefully before also pocketing it as well with the envelope. 

Fallon rounded the hall and was tempted to go up the stairs when she heard a noise to her left. She reached down toward her right boot, which she kept one of her army knives with her in case of emergencies and walked quietly toward the noise. When she reached the noise, she found someone which she hadn't expected, her step father. He wasn't facing her but was staring at the kitchen with frightful eyes. Fallon noticed he was clutching a couch pillow in his hands. Fallon coughed and he whipped around faster than Fallon actually expected and he held up the pillow like some sort of weapon. He then stopped when he realized who it was and stared at fallon in shock. 

"You shouldn't be here, it's too late, you have to go!" he said quietly, and Fallon could hear the urgency in his voice as he spoke to her. "Your mother was right, you should have never come back here, they're coming for you and you have to get out before they find you." he said, staring straight into her eyes. He reached into his pocket and then grabbed her hand before dropping something in it and closing her hand with his and looked at her sadly. "Your mother has a letter for you on her desk," he said and Fallon nodded and he continued, glancing around their surroundings before continuing. "Get out of here till your safe, then read that letter. Let's hope for your sake, you won't see any of them, now go!" he said and pushed me away from him, toward the direction of where the door was. 

Fallon clenched the object in her hand before heading toward the door. She stopped when she saw something which made her narrow her eyes more. She ducked behind a chair and watched as a shadowy like figure walked through one of the rooms toward her right, close to the front hallway which was where the front door was. The moment it moved out of sight, Fallon quickly ran to the door, opened it up before racing down the front walkway and toward the driveway where her motorcycle was still sitting. She grabbed her helmet, clipped it on, before swinging her leg over the seat and pulled out the key with her free hand and turned it into the keyhole, making the bike's engine roar to life. Fallon didn't look back at the house as she drove away, over the speed limit. 

After thirty minutes had gone by and she had made sure she had not been followed by whatever she had seen, she parked her car in an empty parking spot in front of a kid's playground and pulled out the envelope before opening it up. 

Dear Fallon,

If you're reading this, It means my worst fears have come true. The shadows- for lack of a better name- have found you.  They know who you are. I'd tried to prevent this for years, but I've known it would happen. So read this carefully, and believe it. This is the truth. 

You've heard of the Legend of Korona. The truth is, it's not a legend. It happened. Six were killed in cold blood to create the portal to Earth. I know. I was there. I was the only to hear the prophecy the Oracle said before her death. The prophecy of rebirth. The six who died would come again, to put it simply. I bet you are confused enough- you don't need to decode a prophecy.

I've spent years trying to pinpoint when the heroes would be reborn, and who they'd be reborn as. I think I've got it right.

I believe, You, Fallon, are Winter, the daughter of ice. No, I don't believe it. I know it.

You might think I'm crazy. That this is all a joke. I swear it's not. You've seen the monsters the women left in Korona has created. I have too. They are horrible, aren't they? But, if you really need a confirmation, you need only to look at your wrist. You have a sowflake of ice there, don't you? One that no one else can see? It's your marking, the sign of who you are. Only the others can see it, the other five reborn. Yes, you are not the only one. There are six now, just like there was 

Enclosed in this letter is a ticket. Go to any major airport, and show them the ticket. They can help you from there.

Yours Truly, Theodore Chane

Fallon looked over the letter, her face expressionless. Before she could do anything else, she ripped up the letter in tiny little pieces till the letter was literally nothing but of like the crumbs of a cookie. She dusted off her hands and looked at the pile of bits of paper on the ground and watched as the slowly were picked up by the wind and flown away. So someone thinks that they can turn me into their little play thing. That's fine by me, but let's hope they're not afraid to mess with some fire. Fallon smirked as she turned the key and the motorcycle rumbled to life again. She would do what the letter said, but she would do things her way. 

------Small time skip ------------

Fallon didn't trust going to the nearest airport and instead she went to one which was four hours away, in a different state. As she neared the airport, she couldn't help but regret leaving her bike in the parking lot. It was a good bike, and Fallon had gotten it from a good deal. SHe shook her shoulders as she dismounted her bike and headed inside the building. Luckily, she had brought a messenger bag since she had originally been told she was going to stay at her parent's house so she had brought some of her stuff with her. The moment she headed inside the building and toward the ticket counter, it felt like someone was watching her. Fallon took out her ticket and handed it to the guy at the counter and he looked up at her before leading Fallon off toward a private plane. When the man told Fallon that she could board the plane, she looked around cautiously before heading inside. The pilot was already in his cockpit and flight attendants ushered Fallon toward where she could sit down in the front. Fallon ignored them and started to move away when she saw a young man in a seat. He looked at her in surprise before speaking.  

"Hi there! I'm Weston, but you can call me Wes. What's your name?" Welton said. Welton had messy, shoulder-length, dark brown hair with red tips; tan skin and honey-golden eyes. He had a strong build, muscular, but not overly so and he gave off the feeling that some people would be somewhat imitated by him but Fallon had seen people more imitating than this 'Weston'. She ignored him and instead sat down a few seats away from him. "Ah. Not a talker, huh? Understandable, considering I'm a stranger." Welton said and stopped talking after that.

Fallon was glad he had stopped talking. the less she talked with people she barely knew, the better it was for her. The entire plane ride, Fallon was coming up with plans for what might she do. the moment she had been placed in military, she had found every way possible to get out of anything. Once, she had even made the whole compound go on lock down because she had not been reported in for over thirty-six hours. which raised an alarm. When it came to school, she was laid back and lazy, but now she needed to put her skills to the test. 

When the plane landed, Fallon was ready.  She had slept for only an hour and a half. The rest of the time she was planning and listening to music with her ipod that she had taken out of her messenger bag. Welton got off first and Fallon waited for a few minutes, Grabbing her messenger bag and swinging it over her shoulders and rested at her left side she shifted a little before taking a breath and then headed out of the plane and into open air. The island was your typical island,  tall mountains, lush forests, and long sandy beaches. there was a large beach house in front of Fallon. There was five other people down , a few feet away, along with a man around his mid twenties. He had bright blue eyes, messy black hair, and the hints of a beard. Immediately Fallon was on guard as she approached the group.

During the flight, Fallon had put on her special black glove on her left hand, which covered her palm and middle finger and along with her wrist. The material was special, it covered up her tattoo which sometimes bothered her and made it so even she could no longer see it. The group turned to look at her when she strolled up and as they introduced themselves, Fallon said nothing. Instead, she looked over at a nearby tree, looking rather bored. 

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

UGH IT DIDNT GO THROUGHZ IM DEAD

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

wolfheart1601

NOOO! DON'T DIE! DX

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dragonwolf4753

Bump

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

dragonwolf4753

I won't let this die....

• Posted at:

Seeker

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#RemeberTigris

wolfheart1601

Me, neither! Live, RP, LIVE!

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

*Repetitive bashing of her head* FOR GOODNESS SAKE I'VE SENT THIS POST THROUGH 5 TIMES

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

lynxlynx3024

that is irritating

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Maybe you should try sending it through in parts? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

Theo~

He couldn’t help but look at the group of six, all standing a in awkward circle . They were scared and confused, and the image was all too familiar. His mind flashed to a memory, and he gritted his teeth. Theo had no time for the past.

As he tried to keep the memories out of his head, he studied the group. They didn’t trust each other, he could see that quite clearly. And they certainly didn’t trust him.

His eyes drifted to the Hispanic boy with the chestnut colored hair. Hi-, no Aaron. Theo smacked himself. He couldn’t accidentally call the fire master by his birth name. That would cause problems. The boy’s adoptive parents had wrote to Theo on numerous occasions, and he had heard of Aaron’s massive temper. Aaron reminded him of Phoenix. His hair was lighter, but those eyes were the same.

Next to Aaron was Neva, the new air master. Her hair almost reminded him of a cloud, short, blue and kinda poofy. She was a go-with-the flow type of person, but like the wind, her mood could change. Her temper was bad, second only to Aaron.

On her other side was another blue haired teen. The Japanese boy, reborn Coral, Mizuko was studying the group with violet eyes. Something was confusing Theo though. Everyone was referring to Mizuko as a she. The boy didn’t deny it, so Theo decided to let it be.

Standing with her arms crossed was Fallon. Winter’s reincarnation has the same look in her eyes, the same cold demeanor. He guessed she would be the first to believe him, as he’d had reports of mysterious ice appearing in places. But he also knew that she would be the least likely to trust him.

Wes, The new master of Earth stood on Fallon’s left. Theo has been given very nasty reports on him from his aunt. The boy seemed to be the only one every slightly relaxed. He looked pretty intimidating, but something told Theo his appearance was deceiving.

Finally, standing between Aaron and Wes, was Ross. The storm master looked like she wanted death. Her pretty eyes looked around in general disinterest. He fingers kept drumming on her book, however, reminding him of Tempest's energy.

Theo had finally got it right. 21 centuries later, he had found his pupils again. He wasn't sure if he wanted to scream or cry or hug them and never let them go. Instead, he walked over to them.

"I'm sure you have a lot if questions.” Theo began. “Ask me anything, and I’m sure I can answer.”

Aaron started first. “You said in your letter than you were there when Korona fell. Yet you look 25. Explain.”

The boys voice sent a ache through Theo’s heart, but he answered anyway. “In Korona, everyone has a gift. Elemental powers are just rare. My gift is immortality. I can die by wounds or sickness, but nothing else. I was twenty five when Korona fell. I haven’t ages since.”

There was a silence, and Theo waited patiently for more questions.

(Q+A with Theo! Ask anything and he’ll answer!)

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

cutewolf230

Ross : 

"Do you know what those shadow things were?" I asked. 

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

Catholic

survived. 

Hamiltrash.

lynxlynx3024

Neva

'What will happen to our family right now?" I randomly muttered since the memory of the shadow things kept following me and I was worried about my family

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

lynxlynx3024

Neva

And how did our "otherself" died and why do I have those visions in my mind of me being someone else gettink killed at the excast spot that I have my birthmark and why can't other see our tattoos except the 6 of us?

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

wolfheart1601

Weston~

"Will we have to go back to our families or will we all live in some secret hero base?" I asked the question that was nagging at my mind the most.

Mizuko~

"How will we learn to use our elements? Will you be teaching us?" I asked what I thought was the most practical question at this point.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow! 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

athenabird158

This isn't dying I promise, I'm just on vacation in Nashville rn so it's hard to update 

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

athenabird158

Theo~

He turned to Ross first. "That's one of the few things I do not know. The masked women- never figured out who she is- has been left in Korona for centuries by herself. She would have had time to mess with magic. I've had encounters with the shadows before. My theory is that the shadows are made of the souls of the many she killer. You six excluded."

Next to Neva, whose eyes were filled of fear. Not fear for herself, but for her family. "The Shadows have no interest with your families. They are completely after the six of you. They track out magic, you see. And for you second question, each if you died one by one by the Masked women. First was Winter, then Phoenix, then Coral, then Geo then Skye then Tempest. The scars and dreams are probably side effects of being reincarnated. The tattoos are marks if power. I have one too." He rolled down his sleeve to reveal an infinity ring on his forearm.

Third to Wes, whose word choice made Theo smile a bit. "No and Yes. It would be dangerous for you ti return to your families while the shadows are still active. They might not be after your families, but if you go back to them, they might attack. And yes, I have a 'Sercet Hero Base' as you put it. This whole island is meant to be a place for the six of you to stay and train. Which leads to our last question."

Theo turned to Mizuko. "I will be teaching you to use your abilities. I trained the first six, I'm confident I can do the sane for you."

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

athenabird158

Bump

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

cutewolf230

Ross - 

I was the last to go. I could've stopped that masked woman! Then we wouldn't be in this mess. My eyes welled up with tears. I wiped them, I didn't need my eyes to become even more swollen. 

"Is the place we will be staying on this island?"

• Posted at:

☾Luana☽

Catholic

survived. 

Hamiltrash.

wolfheart1601

Mizuko~

I looked at Ross when she asked her question.

"Of course the place we'll be staying at is on this island. He literally just said that we'll be staying and training on this island." I said, matter-of-factly, with little emotion.

"No need to be rude, Mizu. She was just asking a question. She may not have heard that part." Weston said, sweatdropping. I looked at him sharply at a certain word he spoke.

"What did you call me?"

"Oh.. I called you Mizu.. I'm sorry, I have a bit of a habit of giving people nicknames. Usually only people I know I'm gonna see a lot, though." He looked kinda sheepish as he said that, but I just gave him a disapproving look.

"Yeah? Well, please refrain from giving me any nicknames. We are not on a nicknaming basis, yet."

"I'll try to remember that. No promises, though!" He replied with a sheepish chuckle. I just rolled my eyes at that.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Is this dead? 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lynxlynx3024

sorry I was on holiday

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

athenabird158

WHOA U PEOPLE ARE DETERMINED IM IMPRESSED. tbh I'm kinda on a writer's block on what to do next *cries*

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

wolfheart1601

Meow~

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger