Would you want to join this rp? And what did you think of the story?

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Roleplay -  /282756

Signups - /316366

Chapter 1 - Calaena - Homecoming

After being across the country for the remainder of my high school years, I was finally back in Long Island Sound, New York. I missed my home. After being dropped off at the gas station, I hid behind the wall of the gas station, waiting for the taxi to pull away. Then I ran into the woods. Once safely in the woods, I let my wolf take over.

You’re probably wondering, Wait? Your wolf? Let me explain. I’m a werewolf. But not just any werewolf. I can control the element of fire, turn into a wolf whenever I want to, and I can run at 31-37 mph. And I’m not the only one. There are other kids just like me, in fact a whole pack of them. We’re called the Haven Pack. There are also werewolves who don’t have to power of an element, but they are pretty much like me. They’re apart of what is called the F.A.W.G., which stands for Federal Association of Werewolves Government. They aren’t attached to any government, they just make sure that normal humans don’t know we exist. Well werewolves at least. Six years ago, we had a huge fight with them. Their female alpha, Azalia, was discovered to be a death elemental and left. Her once evil godfather, Brian Lupus, took over and sort of caused the war. But the war was barely over when another war was to start. Oliver Everson, an truly evil fire elemental, caused another rift in our packs peace. He outlawed our alphas, took over himself and got tons of wolves hurt trying to take over our packs. My friend, Athena Lupus, eventually k*lled him.

I shifted into my wolf form. I padded through the woods, adjusting to fresh scent of pine. After around four years in a stinky big city, I was happy to be back. Eventually, I reached the entrance to the Haven. I was met with a familiar face. 

“Cal!” My best friend, Abigail Fox (ironic considering she’s a werewolf), squealed.

I shifted back, “Hey Abi.”

She sent me a smile, “Dominic will be glad to hear you’re back.”

“I bet, can you tell me what I missed while I was gone as I go back to my old room?” I asked.

“Sure. Well, Raven’s still a cinnamon roll, Elias and Kaia are dating I think they might announce an engagement soon, Azalia convinced a human to start a music program and build a building for it, they’re building it now. Mrs. Wolfe married Mr. Lupus. Oh, and Azalia and Xavier and dating.”

At this I squealed, “Ekkk! You have no idea how long I’ve shipped them! Wait, don't tell Dominic.”

“As if I would. Let's get you settled.” Abigail responded.

We walked into the Haven, and I was led to my room. I also took in my best friend's appearance. Her broen/blonde hair was longer, she got taller and she wasn't skinny anymore. When I entered my room, it was still the same. The walls were still bland, so I’ll have to paint it sooner or later. The bed was slightly smaller than I remembered, but I would still fit it, because I'm actually really short. No, not a midget but just shorter than I should be at my age. I set my bag down, then me and Abigail headed out. As we walked, I bumped into someone. 

"Oof," I muttered as I stumbled back a little bit. 

The person turned around, "Oh, sorry - Calaena!" 

I smiled at Lea, my eyes watering, "You're back." 

"I'm back Cal, for good this time," She replied. 

I was smiling like crazy. Lea was my idol. Five years ago, she'd been k*lled in battle by a life elemental named William, who took away her life force. Our alpha female, Kaia gave her life to stop him. She hadn't changed all that much, but she definitely had shorter hair. She had a mark on her face, next to her eye. It was like a cresent moon circling her eye. 

We continued walking, and Lea explained how William brought her back a year ago. I was suprised that William even bothered bringing her back, as he seemed to always be cold-hearted. Eventually Lea had to go to check on the new trainees, so it was back to being me and Abigail. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

It's so good! And your writing has improved! I didn't know Cal was a shipper

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

She secrectly is.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 647822f9a6

lynxlynx3024

wow I understand the RP way better now thanks(also well done)

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

# RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

cutewolf230

In between Chapter Questions :

#1 - Where is the Haven, according to the story? 

#2- What is Abigail's last name? 

#3- (This is for people with knowledge of the rp) What character do you want to see next? 

#4- What changed in Lea? 

-(Your question for me here)

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

New York

Fox

everyone 

Lol she's alive now

For you: what's the equivalent of a dead pineapple in this place

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

cutewolf230

Seriously Embyr? I have no idea. *smiles Evilly* I do know a good use of them though *starts through pineapples at Embyr* 

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

dogdragon1303

Whoops. Missed me with my dazzling wit

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Acting the goat

//hiss hiss Slytherin//