Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Ashly:

I nodded. "Yeah, same. So I don't know if you knew this but: Callie was agent 1 and Marie was agent 2. They kinda helped agent 3 with a lot of stuff. DJ Octavio is a DJ who is 'bad' and kidnapped Capn' Cuttle Fish. That was when Agent 3 help Callie and Marie get him back a defet DJ Octavio. And trapped him in a snow globe." I giggled at the last part.

"My problem is, I have legit no idea where Callie would be. It feels weird not knowing where she is," I told Arctic.

I looked Arctic right in the face and asked him, "Should we go to Octo Valley and find Maire?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

I looked at her and nodded. "Let's find out what's wrong."

Just then there was some breaking news. I stepped right in front of the huge screen knowing Ashly would eventually come behind.

In the screen, there were Marina and Pearl with some worried faces. "There is some terrible news!" Marina said with a terrified voice. "The great source of power of Inkopolis has disappeared!!!" Pearl added. "There's more! Pop superstar Callie of the Squid Sisters has gone missing!" Marina said in a rush. "Marina why haven't you done something for this?!" Pearl asked Marina with a scary tone. "Uh... O-ok I'll put together a search part-" "Whatever. I'm sure they'll turn up at some point. ... Well, that's all the time we've got!" Pearl interrupted. Both stood up from their places and did their little dance "Don't get cooked, stay off the Hook!" All screens shut off, causing a terrible fear all around Inkopolis square. There was something wrong going on here, I needed to get to the point of it.

As soon as I located the entrance to the Octo Valley, I shouted to Ashly "Over here!" I turned into a Squid and went through the thing that seemed like a sewage system

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

Aisha: (you mind if she knows Arctic and is sorta friends?)

I heard a terrible news flash going on outside. I left the queue and rushed outside as a squid, noticing Arctic. I rushed over as Marina and Pearl announced Inkopolis's power source disappeared and pop superstar Callie went missing. I followed Arctic and the other girl who was dancing at Squid Beatz, and I knew something was wrong.

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

You can call me Wist/Wistful or Nova (idk)

I do a lot of stuff

Don't be afraid of failure. Be afraid of not having the chance!

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whitewolf9434

Once I arrived in the Octo Valley, I looked around and jumped. "Aisha!!! What are you doing here?!!" I said very worriedly. She shouldn't be here!!! I said to myself. I sighed and looked at both girls. "I guess we need to tell her, Ashly."

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

greenzombie278

Ashly:

I nodded as told Aisha everything.

"Now we need to go find Marie," I told both of them

Then I saw Marie walk out from a little hut thingy.

Marie!" I yelled.

I ran up and hugged her. She smiled and then looked at Arctic and Aisha.

"I't been a long time since I've seen you Ashly. Are you staying fresh?" Marie asked, doing her little motto thing.

I smiled and nodded.

"We can here to help find Callie," I told Marie. "Do you still have DJ Octavio?"

Marie shook her head, fear on her face.

"No, he escaped while Capn' Cuttle Fish was eating his lunch!" Marie said.

Uh Oh, I thought to myself. I turned to Arctic and Aisha.

"What do we do now?" I asked them.

Marie poked my shoulder and then pointed out to a kettle thingy. "You need to go and find Callie. You'll need this gear fist though."

Marie handed us some gear. I fitted mine on and moved around in it. Awesome, I thought to myself. I turned to Arctic and Aisha.

"Ready to go?" I asked them.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

whitewolf9434

I looked at the three and smiled, full of motivation. "Let's do this!" I bent my arm and had my fingers in a fist as I laughed. I ran to the kettle and waited for the girls there. Can't wait to splat all those Octolings like my friend did! I said to myself, containing my excitement 

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

whitewolf9434

bumppp

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

I would join but you’ve been POVing for a while *cries*

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

Christian and proud

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind

I’m totally not awkward

greenzombie278

Fafnir, maybe you could have your inkling already a the place are inklings are at. That way you could still join the RP.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Nah it’s fine. Anyways I have three RPs I’m trying to be as active as possible in

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

INFJ

Christian and proud

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind

I’m totally not awkward

greenzombie278

Ashly:

I followed Arctic and Aisha. Once we ran to the first kettle I turned into a squid and hopped in. Once in the kettle I heard some one on a speaker thing.

"Hey, I gave you head phones so we can talk. If anything goes wrong, just tell me," I heard Marie from my head phones.

The others must have heard her too. We ran through the board, inking up some places. Then we finally found are first octoling.

"Badie! Straight ahed!" Yelled Marie from the head phones.

Not giving anyone time to think, I ran up and shot the badie down. A couple more popped out from the sky. Turning into a squid and back and over and over again, I splatted all the badies down. A squid jump appeared on the far side of the board we were on.

"Nice going! Now turn into a squid there. That will lead you closer to the mini zapfish," Marie said through my head phones.

"Come on guys!" I called for them as I made my way to the squid jump.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Thumbnail avatar 73911babf5

extremeninja32

BUMP!

• Posted at:

danger-kid

#DangerBear

#savetheSAMB

SAMBer since 1/3/18

danger is sometimes the way to go.

whitewolf9434

I turned into a squid and swam fast to the jump board and turned into a kid again. I looked around to see if we were safe, but I noticed a group of Octocopters and splatted them all. I looked back at them and grinned. "I think we're safe now. Ready guys?" I turned into a squid and entered the jump board and super jumped to a whole new area. As soon as I got there I threw a bomb, immediately hiding. Seemed as if some Octoballs saw me and swam straight to me, but the bomb exploded, splatting all of them 

"You're a fresh squid, Kid!" Marie said over the headphone. "I know that," I replied with a devilish grin. I don't brag so often, but this was an open chance so I took it. 

I kept guard as the two of 'em super jumped to where I was. Feels good, I said to myself. It's just so pleasurable

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 9ca46cea67

aquawolf6172

After the horrible news was told, I saw the two challenging kids and another one going to a sewage system. What are they doing? I said to myself. Once they disappeared into the sewage system, I waited some time before I went through it to check what was behind that 'sewage system'. 

As I arrived there was no kid around, and it really made me wonder. I walked around noticing ink on the floors that led to a kettle. I then looked at the tiny Hut you first saw when you entered and heard a voice. I walked to it and saw the Squid Sister, Marie. I tried to contain my excitement and just stood there quietly. "You're a fresh squid, Kid!" Marie said. It seemed as if she had a radio of some sort and was talking to some other inklings. I slowly walked towards her and tipped her shoulder. She answered my poke with a scream and fell from her chair.

"I am so sorry!" I said, covering my mouth, actually scared of what would come next. "What are you doing here!?" Marie said surprised. "I.. I saw this sewage system and I--" "I get it, I get it," Marie said with a sigh. "If I'm bothering whatever thing you're doing I can just go if you want," I said trembling

The first impression went just too bad! I said to myself. "No, no, stay. I really need some company here," Marie said. I looked at her, twinkle in my eyes, saying "FOR REAL?!" "Yes, Kid." I smiled and eeked all around the place. Maybe too much eeking, I thought. Marie looked at the radio and noticed that everything was recorded, making the other side hear our entire conversation. "I'm so sorry Agents! A new visitor came." She looked at me and smiled. Obviously, I smiled back.

It's going to be so much fun!!! I said, mumbling.

• Posted at:

{Gamer}

~Splatoon is #1~

{Artist...? I think>.>''}

༺‿༻Sutefanii༺‿༻   

A smile of my best friend lightens up my day 

whaleclever14

Aisha:

I looked up after doing a lot of inking, jumps, and craziness. I heard Marie say to Arctic over our headphones, "You're a fresh squid, kid!" and I grinned at him, because I had naturally super jumped straight after he did his awesome trick. His eyes widened and flipped backwards, splatting three Octolings. My tentacles were flapping wildly, but I had gotten used to it, considering I did Squid Beatz fast paced version, and I flew on that dance mat. Marie said, "Wow, good reflexes!" and I simply just nodded, and asked, "What's next?"

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whitewolf9434

I looked around, searching for the Mini Zapfish. "Oi Marie," I said over my headphones. She replied: "what?" "Can you locate the Mini Zapfish? We're getting spotted by many Octolings and I don't want them to be the last thing this Inkling sees" In less than a minute she answered: "Look at your right, there's a Jump board, it'll bring you to the Mini Zapfish at once." "Thank you," I said as I looked at the girls. "It's quite silly how the constructions are, right? Anyways, you guys ready?"

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

greenzombie278

Ashly:

I nodded at Arctic and made a run for the jump board. A butch of Octolings appeared in my path. I shot and rolled, cuz I was using the double guns. I swam in the ink behind a couple Octolings and then threw a bomb, splatting the group. Then I jumped up and over the head of one of the Octolings, splatting it as I landed. I threw one last bomb, splatting the rest of the Octolings.

"Nice work! Marie said through the head phones. "Your staying fresh!"

I smiled and ran to the jump board, jumping over to the mini zapfish.

"There it is!" Yelled Marie, hurting my ears a little through the head phones.
  "Lets break the shield and grabb the zapfish," I said to the other two.

I shot the shield a bunch, breaking it.

"Now grab that mini zapfiish and get out of there!" Cried Marie.

I grabbed the zpfish and turned to the others.

"Come on, the exit is this way!" I said, heading to the exit.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

whitewolf9434

I signaled them the exit and swung my arm "Go go go!" As they were heading fast to the exit, some Octolings appeared out of nowhere and started inking me. I tried to exit without hurting them, but it couldn't be possible. I noticed a special box and ran to it. As I grabbed it, I used it and jumped high in the air, making a Splashdown and splatting all the Octolings with my ink. I checked if we were safe and I ran behind the girls. As we arrived at the Octo Canyon and put my hands on their shoulders and smiled. "All good? Where's the Zapfish?"

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

whaleclever14

I held up the zapfish, grinning. I felt like I had just gone through three Turf Wars, which was probably the equivalent of what I had just done. "Great work guys," I said, holding up one of my hands to high-five Arctic, and then Ashly. I was ready for something bad to happen anytime soon though, but I was happy we had gotten through this trial.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whitewolf9434

I high fived Aisha and smiled. "Nicely done, Agents!" Marie said. "You guys are top fit for another round?" She grinned devilish and I sighed. "Maybe later, Marie. I need to be refreshed for a bit"

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

greenzombie278

Ashly:

I high-fived Arctic and Aisha. The mini zapfish squirmed in Aisha's hands. 

"Well, how 'bout we go head over to Crusty Sean and get some energy drinks?" I asked the two.

Marie walked up to us a nodded, "Yeah, you buys might want to freshen up."

I smiled, but then I heard something from the head phones.

"Sshhh... Stop...Sshhh-shhhh...."

Marie yelled into the radio, "Hey, go get your own radio station to steal!"

I frowned still hearing the voice, "Ssshh, pthhhh... spthhh...."

"Your holding the mic upside-down!" Marie yelled into the radio again.

The radio stopped and I shrugged.

"Must be a octoing or something" I said.

Marie nodded. I waved bye to her and walked to the sewer exit.

"Come on guys!" I called Arctic and Aisha.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

whitewolf9434

I ran behind Ashly and went through the exit. Once I arrived at Inkopolis Square, I noticed Lil' Judd staring at me. We stared at each other blankly, and it was ticking me off. I liked cats, but not Lil' Judd. He was.. weird. "You guys," I asked Ashly and Aisha "Will he ever stop staring at me? It's flipping me off."

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

greenzombie278

Ashly:

I started to giggle, and then laughed.

"I don't think so," I told Arctic through laughs.

I picked up Lil' Judd and turned him around so he was facing a wall.

I smiled, "There you go."

I walked up to Crusty Sean and got three energy drinks. I handed one to Arctic and Aisha. Then I sat at the nearest table.

"So, about that weird call on the radio," I told Arctic and Aisha. "What do you think it could be?"

((I'm playing the RP by the story mode! :D Once I got to the part we're Callie held the mic upside-down in story mode, I knew it wes her. I mean, no one holds the mic upside-down. And remember in the first Splatoon story mode? Callie held the mic upside-down when her and Marie turned on there song. Ok, sorry for this. Back to the RP.))

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

whitewolf9434

I sat down with my drink and I was staring at Lil' Judd that was staring at the wall until Ashley asked something. I looked at her and took a sip "I have no idea who or what that was, but we need to check it out later. The language did not sound foreign, though. Who was that...?"

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

whaleclever14

"That voice sounded familiar..... wait a second.... that's Callie's voice!" I exclaimed. Ashly and Arctic looked at me in surprise, and Ashly said, "Now that you mention it, it did sound like Callie..."

(did you notice all of our character's names start with A)

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whitewolf9434

I sipped another sip of my drink "Yeah... It may have been Callie. She is derpy enough to put the radio thing upside down, right?" I chuckled.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

whaleclever14

I laughed, and said, "Mmhm." I brought out my roller and said, "So, do we go for another round of octolings or go and do a turf war or such?"

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whitewolf9434

I shrugged. "Whatever you want ladies" I drank all of my energy drink and stood up, throwing the can int the trashcan. "So?" I said to them "Whaddaya wanna do?"

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

whaleclever14

I got the crick out of my neck, sipped the last bit of drink, and said, "Alright, let's get on with a Turf War, shall we?"

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

greenzombie278

Ashly:

"Mmm... yeah, you guys can go to Turf Wars. I'm not big fan of it, so I'll just wait here for you guys," I told Arctic and Aisha.

I waved to them as they walked to the lobby. Once they were gone, I got out my squid phone. It was a good thing I had Marie's phone number. I text her, "Hey, you know that weird call we got on the radio? Well, me and Arctic and Aisha think it might be Callie." I sent the text and waited like three seconds until Marie replied. "Wwwhaat!!!!! Wait, it can't be Callie. Why would she....? Come to Octo Vally. I'll meet you there." I read the text and then nodded. I hope Arctic and Aisha take longer in Turf Wars. I ran off to Octo Vally.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

whitewolf9434

I grabbed my Custom Splattershot Jr. and looked at Aisha "What weapon are you going to use?" I said as I put on my Zapfish Satin Jacket and my Designer Headphones. "And... how fresh is your weapon?"

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

whaleclever14

I grinned with that mischevious, evil smile. "My weapon is pretty fresh," I said, bringing out some Dark Tetra Dualies. "I'd use my roller but.... I think using my dualies would be fun." I slipped on my Black Inky Rider jacket and brought out my Noise Canceler Headphones, and started another queue. This time, people joined almost instantly. Me and Arctic were on the same team, and afer we had gotten enough people, we started the match.

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whaleclever14

bumpeh

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

, 2