Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

We all know how ML goes, right? Hawkmoth is the villain and owns the Moth miraculous. Ladybug and Cat Noir are the heroes and own the Ladybug and Cat miraculouses.  Hawkmoth sends out an akuma to corrupt a person, and once the person is corrupted he/she becomes a supervillain, and Ladybug and Cat Noir stop that supervillain.

But what if, in an alternate universe where none of the miraculouses fell into the hands of the people from the TV show, the one wielding the Moth miraculous was the good one and the ones holding the cat and ladybug miraculouses were the bad ones?

What if, in a world gone mad, the moth miraculous holder got help from the bee miraculous holder, the fox miraculous holder, and the peacock miraculous holder?

This is the setting for our tale. Let us begin.

The Moth

The moth miraculous holder is the leader of let's call it the resistance. He/She's the one who got everyone together, and was the original owner of the fox, bee, and peacock miraculouses.

I imagine him/her as being the most serious and leaderlike. A strategist, a planner, a commander. Not one to actively take part in the physical fight, but ready to fight regardless.

His/her powers come from the moth miraculous, and most of you know what the moth miraculous' powers are, so I'm not going to say anything about them.

The Peacock

The peacock miraculous holder  fights so gracefully that she/he looks like she/he's dancing. Her powers are subtle persuasion, tipping the circumstances just enough in his/her favor that no one notices, but it makes an impact anyway.

She/he, I imagine, is quiet. Prim and proper, but ready to fight if she/he needs to.

The Fox

He/she's sneaky enough not to get caught, and probably grew up in the streets.

He/she's intelligent, clever and deceptive. He/she fights through misdirection and sly tactics.

The Bee

The bee miraculous holder is strongest when everyone in his/her team is working together. She/he is the team morale, boosting spirits when they are low.

I'm thinking optimistic, loud, and supportive for her/him.

Cat and Ladybug:

These two are an item. They're villainous, but they genuinely love each other.

The Rules:

The usual rules I have for this sort of thing.

The Form:

Name:

Superhero/villain Name:

Civilian Appearance/Superhero/villain Appearance:

Civilian Personality/ Superhero/villain Personality:

If Bee, Fox or Peacock, how were you chosen by Moth?:

If Moth, Cat, or Ladybug, how did you get your start?:

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Save the peacock miracoulous.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

Thumbnail avatar 3f165ab4db

hydrahoneydew9

>:D save the fox miraculous-!

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

lavenderdawn69

Okay!

• Posted at:

Lavender

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Guys, can you put in your forms please?

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

save the moth

if ur doing that one Lavender then save Bee

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

You can call me Wist/Wistful or Nova (idk)

I do a lot of stuff

Don't be afraid of failure. Be afraid of not having the chance!

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lavenderdawn69

Don't worry, Random. You can have the moth.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Now all we need is the cat, ladybug, and bee.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Forms, please!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

I'll be the bee! (but if the fox save is cancelled, I totally want it.)

Name: Brooklyn(Brooke) Freedsman

Superhero/villain Name: Freefall

Civilian Appearance/Superhero/villain Appearance: She looks pretty much the same. Her civilian appearance-she has light brown hair, almost golden blond, which cascades past her shoulders in waves. She keeps it down, but usually in a high ponytail. Her eyes are a mixture of brown and green, like a light hazel but look different in particular environments. She has freckles and tan skin.|| Superhero appearance- she looks the same,except she puts her hair up in a super high ponytail and her eyes are usually a light green, changing colors depending on how she feels. Her suit is yellow, duh, and she has a black mask plus black combat boots and black stripes run down the side of her suit.

Civilian Personality/ Superhero/villain Personality: She is always very energetic and active, always on the go. She is a very chill person, and is fun to be around. She is optimistic and looks on the bright side. Brooke is very sarcastic and funny, and loud. Very loud. She is sporty, fast, and strong, and can't handle the sneaky missions like Fox but is very good with the speed and strength.

If Bee, Fox or Peacock, how were you chosen by Moth?: She was a small-town hero, not doing much but helping old ladies cross the road, but one day her chance of a lifetime arrived- to defeat a big-city villain. She speeded up to NYC and whacked the life out of the monster, then was recruited by a "giant butterfly", as she called Moth at the time, to fight crime.

Other: ...

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

lavenderdawn69

Welcome, Bear!

Can you change the monster to either Cat or Ladybug, please? Remember, Cat and Ladybug are the villains of this RP.

If you make the change, Brooke will probably have to be saved by Moth from either an enraged Cat or Ladybug. Trust me, you don't want to mess with an enraged Cat or Ladybug.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Name: Ross Jacqueline Alissa Cairns

Superhero/villain Name: Siren (Because peacocks are pretty, and Sirens are pretty and dangerous)

Civilian Appearance/Superhero/villain Appearance: Ross’ civilian appearance isn't short nor is she tall. She's average size for her age, but has an curvy build. She's fit from doing sport, but she's not thin. She has a good layer of muscle on her limbs, but they aren't huge. She has large almond eyes, and a “button nose”, with soft natural pink lips, a high forehead,a soft jaw and chin. Her skin isn't clear but she has some acne near the top of her forehead where her hair brushes the skin when she's running or moving. She's tanned, but her skin is naturally tan. Her eyes are a dark blue and she has fairly long eyelashes. She never wears makeup, because she hates it. Ross has beautiful golden brown hair that cascades down her back in waves. It has natural blonde streaks in it, and it's long enough that if it was down she could sit on it. It's very thick, and hard to take care of but she refuses to let it be cut. She'll often wear it up, so no one can grab it and keep her back. Often it's in a messy bun on the days she's just chilling. Ross loves braiding and tries to do a lot of different braids with her hair. She'll never wear flashy clothes and tends to love baggy sweatshirts and athletic leggings or normal leggings. Sometimes if she's exercising she will wear athletic leggings and a sports bra underneath a tank top or a crop top. She'll wear dark colors, or whatever goes with her mood or the weather. She'll totally wear warm clothes. She loves wearing sneakers and hiking boots. She always has a small heart shaped locket on, and a grey beanie and scarf. She also has a special black leather jacket that she wears sometimes, and a purple silk scarf with peacock brooch on it. // Superhero - Her hair is in several braids put into a bun, with blue/purple tips and around the bun is purple silk, and her mask has a tiny peacock fan in between her eyes. Her weapon is a fan that can be used like Mulan’s. Her outfit is a green, dark blue and gold. She has dark blue leggings, with gold rimmed green boots, and a green sort of dress that ends in a peacock feather type trim (for reference search up peacock marinette and look through all pictures), and the brooch is is the silk in her hair.

Civilian Personality/ Superhero/villain Personality:

Civilian - Very quiet. She's super shy, but also super ridiculously brave. She enjoys reading.  Some people think she's mute, but she's just hiding a horrible past. She puts up a facade at school, the silent and smart girl. She doesn't trust easily, and reads people well. She often makes assumptions about what type of person someone is, sometimes she's right and sometimes not. She is intimidating despite the fact she doesn't speak often. She tries to be more confident, but usually ends up being hurt or insulted and goes back into her shell. If you are her friend, you’ll find she's a calm and comforting person who will bring secrets with her to the grave. She’s also very proper, and put together. She'll shrink back when someone's yelling at her and she gets scared easy.

Superhero -  Her superhero side is a strong person, with a stubborn personality. She's very smart, and very tough. She's very loyal, and very protective. But don't cross her, she could seriously hurt you. She reads people well and knows who to trust and who not to trust. She is a very observant person, and can learn how to do something just by watching someone do it a couple times. She's very spunky, and is able to defeat anyone in battle. She's quick on her feet, and is very intelligent. She's also super confident, and isn't afraid to insult the villains. She's very clever and isn't shy at all. She's very talkative and a charmer. She’s still collected and proper, fighting gracefully.

If Bee, Fox or Peacock, how were you chosen by Moth?: She was raised in NYC, daughter of a famous designer. She was helping out where she could, and came upon the peacock miraculous by chance. She was barely figuring out what to do with it, when she came upon the Cat doing major damage. She couldn’t stand back, so she fought the Cat, winning and creating a rivalry.  

Other:

Can I do the Ladybug miraculous as well?

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

lavenderdawn69

Sure, you can do the Ladybug!

• Posted at:

Lavender

whaleclever14

Name: Auriana Tessera

Superhero/villain Name: Flicker Wing

Civilian Appearance: She has mid-back length mahogany hair, thick and wavy, looking as if it's always crimped. Her eyes are a purple, but they look as if they are a dark blue. Her skin is a medium brown.  Her incisors are unusually sharp. She has a small, moth-miraculous shaped henna tattoo on the back of her left hand, which she covers with a purple fingerless glove. She's normally wearing a black shirt with sleeves that are looser at the ends. She normally has a jacket tied aroud her waist, warying in colors and patterns. Se wears purple jeans and sneakers or velvet purple boots. She also likes to put all her hair up into a black cap with purple sparkles on it, leaving out small bunches. She also has those circle glasses, the frames only going halfway upwards.

Superhero appearance: Her hair becomes short and purple. Her cap masks her face, similar to a ninja mask. Her outfit becomes a ruffle layer shirt and black pants, with a her moth miraculous across her chest. Her shoes change into boots, and her glove entends and goes to her elbow, another appearing on her other arm.

Civilian Personality: She's a leader by nature - not too strict but also not as lax. She loves a good challegne and is always ready to help. To most, though, she's the odd one out - mysterious, moody, the rebel. She's an up-and-coming teen op-star, but never lets it get to her head.

Superhero Personality:   She becomes focused and calm. She always knows what to do and has the best interests for her team and herself. She knows her purpose in her team, and never lets it get to her head. She doesn't rule with an iron fist - she allows the others ideas and loves extra help and the quick thinking of her teammates.

If Bee, Fox or Peacock, how were you chosen by Moth?:

If Moth, Cat, or Ladybug, how did you get your start?: She was noticed by Master Fu for her discipline, concentration, and determination. One day, he left the brooch in her backpack. She later found it and learned it's purpose.

Other: She is left handed and takes a number of self-defense/fighting skill classes.

mods please let this through and tell me if it's too crazy

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lavenderdawn69

No, your form is okay, Random.

Now all we need is Ocean.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

athleticbear159

if she doesn't post soon, what should we do?

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

lavenderdawn69

I'll go over to her homethread.

In the meantime, who wants to do the Cat?

• Posted at:

Lavender

whaleclever14

Lavender are you POVing as anyone?

also, Auriana shows little to no emotion, and actually lives in an abandoned workhouse she and several other orphaned teens repurposed as a home, if that’s okay. Random idea that popped into my head at school so :p

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lavenderdawn69

I will if I need to, but in the best circumstances, I will not be POVing as anyone.

Also, yeah, that's okay, Random.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Ocean's spot is canceled by her request. You can have the fox spot, Bear.

Anyway, does anyone want the cat?

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

whaleclever14

Question: when do povs start?

and I’ll do the car if nobody else wants to. I just need to think of details xD

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

lavenderdawn69

When everyone gets their forms in.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

athleticbear159

Yeah! I'll take it(can I keep the bee though plzzzzzzzz)

Name: Gwyndolyn(Gwyn) Rhodes

Superhero/villain Name: Agent

Civilian Appearance/Superhero/villain Appearance: She looks the same. Gwyn has long, sleek platinum blonde hair that she tucks back behind her ears, or puts in a fishtail braid. Her eyes are a cold and hard gray, the color of steel, and they can seem to bore into you at some times. She has a slightly pale complexion and has rouge on her cheeks at all times, making her look slightly rosy and out of breath. Her regular clothes are anything that she won't benoticed in- nothing flashy or pink. Her supersuit is a sleek black suit with orange-red streaks on the sides. She wears a state of the art communication piece, a pair of tech glasses, and a nice silver watch loaded with poison. Her formal dress is a short black minidress and red pumps.

Civilian Personality/ Superhero/villain Personality: Civilian: she is a bit of an outcast, she only has a few close friends due to trust issues. She can be a bit cold at some times, but will open up and be slightly warmer to her friends. She is a person of many hidden talents that she doesn't reveal. Superhero: Gwyn is much nicer and open to her friends after Moth taught her, she is still witty and coy but hides it under her signature sarcasm.

If Bee, Fox or Peacock, how were you chosen by Moth?: Gwyn was an agent, as her name refers to, for the prez before she was noticed by moth and was then recruited because of her skill in spying and speed missions.

Other:

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

lavenderdawn69

Sure, Bear!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Can I do Cat?

• Posted at:

I am Admiral. 

Hello world.

7th grade Male.

whaleclever14

Admiral, you can take the cat, i don't mind!

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

yIKES HOW DID I MISS THIS

Are there any open spots left?

• Posted at:

In a patriotic mood :D

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

lavenderdawn69

None, but if Luana wants to give up the Ladybug, you can have that!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

great! I'll wait for her answer then :D

• Posted at:

In a patriotic mood :D

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

1 , , 3