There are four Gifts of Erdas (one from Amaya, one from Eura, one from Zhong, and one from Nilo). We’ve learned a lot about three of them, and we’ll learn about the Dragon’s Eye before too long...

If you were going to make another Gift, where would it be from, who would have made it, and what would it do?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts! /324865

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps word scramble /322992

I Survived school! /323972

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

FIRST

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

Christian and proud

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind

I’m totally not awkward

Thumbnail avatar d173870744

jadeelf89

It'd be interesting if the Keeper made the fifth Gift...like a previous Keeper, one before the one now. Although I'm not sure if the Keeper in the game is the very first one. And I'm not sure it'd work out very good because the Keeper isn't an incredibly main character. But I think it'd still be cool. You know, maybe the first Devourer could make a fifth one. I think it would be interesting if a gift was from the Hundred Isles too.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

The human’s hand from Oceanus. It gives you a hand you can hold for a longer reach of slapping people.

• Posted at:

Fafnir

Mr Manticore

Mars

Fishnir

Christian and proud

#Panda Lazer

#Fade

#Remember Zoe and Sally

Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind

I’m totally not awkward

Thumbnail avatar 902464f966

skyscraperarrow12

@Fafnir: lol

Something from Stetriol or Artica or whatever that place is called, I haven't looked in books in a long time. XD

• Posted at:

Destiny, Mai, Meanie, Dune, or Mina

Rem:Scarlet/Soul

?WHO AM I REALLY?

A Warrior?

A Seeker?

A Fighter?

A Greencloak?

A Hero?

A Musician?

A Reader?

A Survivor?

A Challenger?

A Normal Girl?

A Human?

Turns out...

I'm all of them

And that's who I will always be...  

Thumbnail avatar d3b15ad752

tigerdragon13743

Love it!

-Emily Chu

• Posted at:

Emily Chu

Thumbnail avatar d5118087c5

icedragon791

I really feel like the fifth gift should come from Stetriol, and its mythical animal has already been mentioned as the water-producing frog. This gift should have water-based powers - no surprise there, and according to its legend, it formed the continent's lakes and rivers. Was it just a creation story or did ancient Stetriol once face a drought that nearly destroyed all life if not for the frog hero?

It would be an interesting plot twist if the first Devourer actually had his own bond token, like jadeelf89 mentioned. The biggest problem I see to this would be that creating the bond tokens require complete trust between partners, and friendship is definitely not what the Conquerors represented... but that's the interesting plot twist. Imagine if the token was hidden on Nightshade Island, and that's the real reason why Rollan and Meilin were "haunted" in Against the Tide. I doubt the Devourer would actually grant his power to anyone, unless that person wanted to destroy the Greencloaks.

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

#Go RainWings, RiverClan, team RWBY, Voltron, and Redcloaks!

And I'm out!

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

@Emerald. The oathbound would get the devourer one

• Posted at:

Cobra

Im a Ravenin

The legend of the triforce!

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

Elder, unicorn hair, 10 3/4, Unyielding.

Mr. Stark I don't feel so good.

icedragon791

@Quest

Exactly. ;)

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

And I'm out!

Character placeholder thumbnail

redring41

I find it weird that the Zhong one has water powers when it should be Stetriol. Of course maybe the real gift with the power to flood the world isn't in Zhong and it is really some huge trap ... that would be cool.

• Posted at:

#Shanedeservedbetter

#Shanelovedhermore

I am tspig 

Thumbnail avatar 0840c6e223

dawncloud222

I was thinking Arctica and the Hundred Isles

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar ff4f0f3b06

unicornhorse160

I think that it would be cool if there was a Gift from Stetriol!  That is where Tahlia's water-frog came from.

If there were another gift, I think that it would be long forgotten by all the Greencloaks.  It would be created by a young orphan named Ameera (no last name), and she summoned a water frog.  Her gift came after the time of the other Gifts - after the Nectar was needed and just months after King Fel was defeated. She didn't get the Bonding Sickness like so many others, but she and her frog helped people with the sickness.

The Gift would probably be a bowl of some sort, and it would help with the effects of the Bonding Sickness (ie: the state of mind, fever, etc.) - mind you, not heal it (that's for the Bile and the Nectar!) but it would give the victims of the Bonding Sickness comfort for a while.  Just an idea, but I wanted to put it down.  If the name Ameera is a copy of anything, I did NOT mean to be disrespectful - I did come up with it myself.

Have a great day/night!

• Posted at:

unicornhorse160

Ooh some good arguments for Stetriol... but yes, it'd be complicated, wouldn't it? 

• Posted at:

Recent threads

WOF RP ad thread /324867

Cool Spirit Animals fan posts! /324865

Shadow House music /324866

Goosebumps word scramble /322992

I Survived school! /323972

icedragon791

In my opinion, Zhong copied Stetriol.

Wait, you know how "ice mystic" is a class you can choose in the game, like brawler, trickster, reaver, rain dancer, and so on? Well, if rain dancers were created by the Stormspeaker, what if Artica's gift created ice mystics? I think it would be cool to see a snowy owl spirit animal that could grant ice powers and maybe something else like future vision, because owls represent wisdom.

Moving on, I think Komodo dragons can come from the Hundred Isles and they were the original spirit animals of reavers. Maybe a legendary komodo dragon had an incredible power to poison things or bring plagues, in addition to the fire magic you can use in the game. (Huh, that's a lot of elemental magic.)

• Posted at:

Can my name be Paladin?

#Book-Nerd

#Proud Catholic

And I'm out!