Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Prologue

Rain and wind pounded outside. Anyone who was smart enough was inside. But not every one was inside, outside a  figure pushed on through the terrible weather, they moved as easily through all this chaos, as one would move through air. A branch snapped and fell to the ground. The cloaked figure, jumped over the branch, like it was nothing.  The figure ran until it got to the mountains. These were unforgiving and harsh lands, even the bravest of men, would not go there. But the figure still pushed on. The rain now turned to snow, it was a blizzard where you could not see in front of you. But the figure never faltered even for a second.  Soon the storm eased, not as harsh. The figure pulled down their hood. Where the head, should of been, there was a void of blackness. Yes, it was in the shape of a head. It pushes a stone on the mountain. The mountain rumbles and in front of it, a mouth of a cave was there. The creature rushed in. As soon as the door closed, patches of glowing moss lit up.  It continued for a stretch, then it kneeled in front of another hooded figure. "What is it Ym," the harsh voice came from the hooded figure. "We are almost done my queen," the shadowy creature answered. "Good," the figure said pleased. It turned and pulled down their hood. A person with golden hair reaching down towards her mid back, but her eyes glowed with a strange blue light. "It is time then," she cackled. "Unleash, the others, it is our time to rise." Soon glowing eyes surrounded the queen, as she laughed into the night.  

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Awesome! Can't wait to read more!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greendog1510

Part one of chapter 1 

The Grand Hall

Chapter 1

As the carriage rumbled down the path, Joy stared out the window. Looking at the endless view of trees, she sighed, looking bored.  Luna, her twin sister, then elbowed her in the side, “Hey, grumpy, do you at least want to talk.” “Fine,” Joy said flatly. “What house do you think we’ll be in?” Luna asked. “I don’t really care just as long as we’re in the same house,” Joy replied. Then a voice came yelling from the front of the carriage, “ Get ready, girls, we’ll be arriving in 10 minutes.” The girls started picking up their things and stuffing them in their bags. Luna poked her head out the window, “ Wow, Joy you have to see this.” She took a step back letting Joy have a look, the trees were twisted and woven together, and beyond them peaks of tall buildings peaked over.  Then some of the trees separated leaving a clear and straight path to the Academy. The carriage rolled onto the smooth cobblestone path. Making the ride less bumpy. Joy then put her head back into the inside of the carriage and grabbed her personal bags. A shout came from up front to slow the horses. Then the carriage stopped, the door swung open, and the twins stepped out. The driver of the carriage took the trunks down from the top of the carriage, and set them down on the ground. The driver then got back to the carriage and drove off. “Do you want to go in?” Joy asked. “Yes, unless you like standing out here,” Luna said. Grabbing there bags they went up to the front of the academy.  Joy looked at the doorknob, it had a tiny emblem carved into it. The door also had carvings, with stars, moons, and other celestial objects. Luna then said,” Are we going to stare at the door all day or are we going to go in?” “Oh, sorry,” Joy responded.

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

*Is now hooked on to the story*Need more....

• Posted at:

Cody | HalfSilver

~Carpe Diem~

"Oh, is it in the basementMaybe it's in the rec room."

King of ghost Threads Creator of time and darkness An all powerful being with no bounds

火sʟɪɢʜly ɪɴsɴ ɢʀ ɴɪ Voʟʟybαll sттʀ火

greenzombie278

Yeah, this is great! I can't wait for more!!!!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greendog1510

Part 2 of Chapter 1 

She twisted the doorknob and pushed in. The door groaned as it was pushed. They gasped like fish out of water, when they saw the main hall. The ceiling stretched higher than one could imagine, with massive white stone pillars along the side. The floor in the center of the hall, had a giant mosaic of the school emblem. Other halls branched off, the main one. At the end of the main hall, a sign saying “New students this way” with an arrow pointing left. They walked to the sign and looked left. Double twin doors were there and a sign above them said gymnasium. “I guess we go in there,” Joy said. “Obviously,” Luna said teasingly. “Hey, I’m Peter Hudson, the greeting guy” a guy said unthousaticly,” you can drop off your bags here they will be delivered to your room.” The put the bags down next to the mountain of bags, and trunks. “Also, are you first years?” they nodded. “Okay first years go over here, until you get put into your house.” Where he was pointing, a line of younger kids were lined up. “He was exciting,” Luna said sarcastically, when they got in the line. “Yeah so exciting,” Joy giggled back. “Hi,” a cheerful voice greeted them. They turned towards the voice, standing in front of them was a girl with wavy copper red hair. “I’m Jennifer Mapleton, but you can call me Jenny,” she said happily,” Also are you gals twins?” Luna cheerily replied back,” Yes we are twins, I’m Luna, and she’s Joy.” “Hi,” Joy said. “Well it's nice to meet you two, what house do you think you will be in,” she asked. “Well, we don’t care as long as we are in the same house, but I do like the sound of the sun house,” Luna answered.

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

greendog1510

Part 3 of Chapter 1 

A sharp voice then cut through the air,” Attention, quiet down you ragamuffins,” A stern looking teacher said. The first years immediately quieted down. “Good, we will go through this alphabetically, you will go into the gym, go to the front, put on the amulet, and go into the house you are sorted in,” the man said,” Any questions?” Nobody said anything for a minute. “Okay, then will, Princess Emily Adder come up here.” Wow, Emily Adder, the princess of Rawl, is going to our school, Joy thought. A girl with raven black hair, went to the teacher. “You will be going first,” he said. “Thank you sir,” Emily said potlity, then opened the doors and walked in. A few minutes later, a shout came from inside, it sounded like they said, moon. It quitted down and then the teacher called another student, to come up,” Julie Bacon.” The girl went up and went through the doors. The same process went over and over again till he said,” Joy Goldenspark.” it took her a moment to realizing that he was talking to her. She took a few steps and looked back at her twin. Luna gave her thumbs up. Joy pushed the doors open. Rows and rows of students, sitting in chairs, were wearing different color uniforms. Up front was a a group of teachers, each sitting in his or her chair. In the middle of the stage sat a stool with a amulet, with a clear stone. Joy picked the Amulet up, and pulled it over her head. She sat down on the stool. The amulet started to glow, a surge of power coursed through her. Making her have a rush of energy and dizzy at the same time. She looked down It was now a gold color, and had a yellow sun in the center. A section full of kids wearing gold and yellow uniforms shouted. I guess that’s the sun house, then, she thought. She took off the amulet and set it back down. It turned back to clear again. She walked to the Sun house section, and took a seat up front. The hall quieted down again. Her sister Luna came through the doors, walking confidently. She took the amulet and pulled it over her head, she beamed brightly. The stone turned a light purple, with a star in the middle. Luna smile faltered, but she still smiled, but not as brightly. Joy looked around to see what house her twin would be in. A group of kids with purple and blue uniforms, were cheering. I guess my sister is in the Star house, she though sadly. They had never been really separated like this before. She sat staring at a spot on the floor while the others were sorted. Once or twice she saw her sister talking to others. As soon as the last student was sorted, the headmistress of the school stood up. “Welcome, everyone to this new school year,” she said,” If you don’t know me, I’m Ms. Starling, your headmaster. Before, we go get settled in and get uniforms, and schedules. I would like to remind, everyone to keep your hands out of the flower patches, so that this year we won’t have to reattach fingers again. Now, first years you will have an older student to help you out.” She paused for a moment letting what she said settle in. “Now you all may leave.”

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 9d8cdc0ffb

butterflycat1708

I really like this!

Keep posting it please!

• Posted at:

In a patriotic mood :D

¡¡¡¡¡GO TEAM PERU!!!!!!

--Bixbite

greendog1510

I have almost posted to where I am at.  

But anyways 

Part 4 of Chapter 1 

The room filled with noise as people moved around, going out of the gym. Joy jumped when someone put a hand on her shoulder. Joy spun around, a girl with super curly red hair stood in front of her. “Hi, my name is Jayden Summers, and I am your guide for today,” she said joyfully. “First, things, first, we need to get you an uniform.” She did sort of a skip walk. Joy had to run to caught up to her. They were soon in a room with uniforms packaged and hanging on racks. “What size are you?” Jayden asked. “ “Around a small,” Joy replied. After a few minutes they found a size that probably fit Joy. “Remember that if this doesn’t fit you, you can always come and switch it out for another size.” Joy nodded her head absently. Jayden grabbed Joy’s hand and pulled her along the hallways until they got to a place with a few students and a table with a few adults. “This is where you will get your schedule.” Jayden walked up to the table, “Hi, Mr. Parsley, Joy here, needs to sign up for some classes.” “Okay, thanks Jayden,” Mr. Parsley said, “ Joy, here is a list of classes that are available to the sun house.” He then hands her a sheet of classes. “You can sit over there in that seat and fill it out.” “Come on,” Jayden pulls Joy over to the seats and they sit down. Joy scans the list, Pyrokinesis, Photokinesis, Light Theory, Band, Art… The list was long, and had a lot of things centered around ether fire or light. She turned to the 6th year,” Hey, Jayden what classes would you recommend?” “Oh, there should be a list on the back for first years.” Joy flipped the piece of paper over, and sure enough there was a list marked first years. Tiny print on the bottom said, Students can change their schedule for the first week, after that they cannot change classes. Joy gave a sigh of relief, if she didn’t have one power, she could always switch to the other. “Jayden, which of the power classes should I sign up for?” “ Probably, light, since most people in our house have those related powers.” Joy then went through and checked the classes she liked the best. She went up to the desk and put her paper down. “Thanks,” Mr. Parsley said absentmindedly and grabbed the paper.

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

greendog1510

Part 5 of Chapter 1 

Jayden said, “We will now go to the Sun house, where we will find out who are your roommates.” Jayden lead Joy out of the building onto the grassy grounds. Jayden pointed to a flower patch. “Joy, don’t try to pick a flower from one of the flower beds,” the older student said. “Why,” Joy asked. “Because there are Snappers in there, and they will bite your fingers off if you try to pick a flower.” “Okay,” Joy replied. After walking down several different paths they finally came to a building painted in a pale yellow. On the door it said sun in elegant script. Jayden fumbled around in her pockets, then pulled out a key. “You will get a key to the main building and your room soon.” Jayden then put the key in the lock and unlocked the door. A soft yellow glow came pouring out of the building. Looking through the entrance, she saw a room full of red and gold couches. On one side, a student with dirty blonde hair was juggling fire balls. Wait a moment, is he holding fire, when she looked closer, sure enough it was fire. “Is he juggling fire?” Joy asked. “Yeah, but just ignore him, he’s sort of a show off,” Jayden said. The boy had stopped, and was coming over. “Hey,” he said,” I’m Blake Snickers, and who might you be?” “Um, Joy Goldenspark,” she replied. “Well, it’s nice to meet you,” he said. Then Jayden interrupted,” Stop pestering the younger students, Blake,” Jayden chided. “Maybe you’re the one bothering the students,” Blake replied. Jayden’s face went red, she looked frustrated. “I am not bothering the students,” she snapped back. She then turned to Joy. “Come on and lets leave this flirt alone,” Jayden said. “Ooo, you think I’m a flirt,” Blake replied. “That’s not what I meant,” Jayden said, she then turned and walked towards one of closed doors.

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

greenzombie278

Nice! This is a really good story!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greendog1510

Thanks 

Should I make this an Rp/ FWRP ? 

Also should I put this on WOFMB? 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

greendog1510

Part 6 of Chapter 1 

This one and One more part then the seccond chapter

“This is the elevator, it can take us to one of the dorm floors.” Then they went inside and closed the doors. It started to move. Joy was sacred what was happening. “ Don’t worry Joy, will be fine. It’s just a system of levers and pulleys, and a bit of magic.” Joy relaxed a little but she still was tense. Then it came to a stop, Jayden opened the door. The room was the nicest bedroom Joy had ever seen. There was 4 beds, one was already claimed by a girl. She had light brown hair, green eyes, and a shorter, more round frame. “Hi, I’m Opal Raini,” she said jubilantly. “Joy Goldenspark,” Joy replied. “Oh, that’s a pretty last name,” Opal said. “What kingdom did you live in, I lived in the kingdom of Sola.” Joy then said,” I lived in the kingdom of Luna.” Jayden said,” I’ll leave you two to socialize, and I’ll come back around 4, so we can go to dinner.” “Okay,” Joy said. “Do you have any siblings? I have one his name is Weston and he’s a 3rd year.” “Um, yeah I have a twin sister, her name is Luna,” Joy replied, surprised on how much a person could talk. Opal continued to talk until the door opened.

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

greendog1510

Part 7 of Chapter 1 (Last part before chapter 2) 

There was a girl with red-brown hair, grey eyes, and a tall skinny frame. Opal then said,” Hi I’m Opal who are you?” The girl looked in another direction. “My name is Maria Holland,” the girl said not liking the attention she was getting. “What kingdom did you live in? I lived in Sola. Also did you have any siblings? I have a brother named Weston.” The girl then nervously stuttered out her answers,” I l-liv-ved in th-he kin-ngdom of-f Raw-wl. I h-have a sis-ster n-named Pepper.” She looked at Joy like she was expecting her to ask more questions or make fun of her. Joy just went over to her bed and grabbed a book out of her bag. She sat down and started to read it.

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

greenzombie278

Yay, your continuing the story!!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

greendog1510

I was contuining it I just didn't post it

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends