Thumbnail avatar d48bd13aa5

dragonwolf1595

Oh gosh, I'm so sorry guys. I'll fix that lol, thanks Hugo.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Billions of blue blistering barnacles

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

B L E E D I N G  R O S E S

dragonwolf1595

Fixed!

Cabin Boy/Girl: (TAKEN BY EMBYR)
Stowaway: (OPEN - 1 SAVED FOR NUGGET, 1 SAVED FOR FIREFLY - 1 LEFT)
Deckhand: (UNLIMITED

- RED)

Lookout: (SAVED FOR HYPER)
Gunner: (OPEN)
Cook: (SAVED FOR LANA)
Boatswain's Mate: (OPEN)
Helmsman/Woman: (SAVED FOR LANI)
Quartermaster: (OPEN)
Armory Officer: (TAKEN BY HUGO)
Engineer: (SAVED FOR AURELIA)
Medic: (TAKEN BY ME)
First Mate: (TAKEN BY REVE)
Captain: (TAKEN BY ME)

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar e1e3c8c526

lynxlynx3024

I am nebur...but your welcome

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

dragonwolf1595

Do you have a bunch of nicknames or are there multiple people sharing one account?

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

lynxlynx3024

I have one nickname and the rest is my gang....yes I know my siggy is a mess

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

dragonwolf1595

ok

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

Save Quartermaster!

• Posted at:

LupDarkBlade

I know always that I am an outsider;

a stranger in this century

and among those who are still men.

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

SANTIAGO

dragonwolf1595

@Lupa

Saved! 

Alright guys let's start discussing the plot! I was thinking first of all they start traveling to a floating island and halfway there have to fight off some sort of flying creature group idk. We'll see what happens. All are welcpme to give ideas. After a few more people post their forms I'll go ahead and post the opening POV. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

try 2! This might be slightly different...

Basic
•Name(full): Avery Onsitchbar
•Nickname(if any): Ava, Aver
•Age(18+): 18
•Gender(male/female): female
>Appearance
•Hair: jet black, slick(it reflects light slightly)(and thick), curly hair, goes to hips, usually in a ponytail, held with a blue rubber band
•Eyes: silver with flecks of black , gray, and blue
•Skin: tanned, but leathery, neither rough, nor very soft, light coffee color?
•Body type: Tall, for her age, about 5'10" to 6'
•Tatoos/markings/scars/etc: thin scar that forms a straight line between her wrist and her shoulder on the inside of her right arm
•Face: upside-down egg is how I would describe the shape of her face, except with sharp jaw line, relatively symmetrical
•General outfit: She wears a blue and white horizontally striped short-sleeved shirt that is covered by a worn-out denim(blue) jacket that is fading at the edges to strands of white. The hem of the shirt overlaps the top  of her khaki pants which bluge out slightly since her slightly dirty, but still white socks overlap the pants until the bottom of the knee. She wears black rain boots with a little bit of fluffiness on the inside. Overall relatively light clothing, but unprepared for storms, etc.
>Inner
•Personality: She is relatively timid and quiet, very closed off to the real world, preferring to stay in the shadows. She doesn't trust anyone, though is very trustworthy because she prefers to have a need-to-know basis with everyone. Since she is very timid and shy, she is terrible at conversations and, in general, talking to other people. She likes to imagine herself as someone fierce and normally spends most of her time daydreaming about that other character. She doesn't hold grudges for very long, but prefers to have minor revenge. She isn't very humourous, though is a very quick thinker, being able to get out of most situations, as long as it doesn't involve too much talking. She has a relatively negative outlook on life based off of her experiences. She can easily be persuaded to the opposing side of the arguement, and has certain foods and objects that she will almost agree to anything to get them.
•Likes: the shadows, cake pops, certain foods, books, other close objects that she carries around. She also likes puzzles, climbing, other physcial activities
•Dislikes: being known,k being tricked, being beaten in competitions (though this would result in silent sulking), not having a solution
•Strengths: She enjoys (and is good at) puzzles, being quick, either reflexes, or fast in general, being stealthy (since she is used to being quiet).
•Weaknesses: Herself (if she brings herself down to much), talking to other people (Is it possible to accidently insult people?), problems with no good solutions
>Skills
•Power: invisibility (I can't really go into depth on this one.)
•Abilities(non-magical): Isn't this strengths? Accidently insulting people, being quiet, and being tricked. Terrible at persuading people, but easily persuaded.
•Weaknesses: Talking or being quiet when someone suspects her to be around (Because she wants to dash out of the room)
>Bio/backstory(optional): How she got her scar? Her parents were trying to get rid of the "spirit" that gave her powers. How she got onto the boat? Invisibility, I guess. A few years ago, she ran away, having figured out her powers to a large-ish extent. She was able to find a place that sold puzzle boxes and work for them in exchange for food. Her job was to solve them and rate how tough they were along with create her own. She also attempted to enter into running competitions,but those always cost money, so she was able to rarely enter

>Position: Stowaway, maybe later on a cabin girl
>Other: Too many good ones to say a favorite

I think that was a lot of repetition. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Hello everyone! Hello Scholastic players!

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

My powers are fire and water. Call me FrozenFlame!

Current  RP characters:

°Saphira

°Avery

°Aisha

Gang/group~ Misha Violet

(Still learning)

dragonwolf1595

@Frozenflame, nice form. Accepted. 

And about the abilties/strengths thing. . . the first strength/weakness section is under personality so it is strengths and weaknesses personality-wise, while the second abilities/weaknesses is more physical. Just for future reference.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

If I'm correct, though, there's usually only one cabin boy or girl, so I don't know if she could become one later. I could be wrong though.

^also, I hate autocorrect so much.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

dragonwolf1595

We'll see. Perhaps she could be the cook's helper later on.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

•Name(full): Hollis Parker Rhodes

•Nickname(if any): He continues going by his name Hollis, but he doesn’t mind his middle name either, Parker.

•Age(18+): 26

•Gender(male/female): Male

>Appearance

•Hair: His hair is a dark shade of blonde, closer to brown really. The tips of his hair are much lighter that his roots, which is a dark brown. His hair short and almost curly, but it’s mostly on the wavy side. He parts it to the left in a sweeping motion, but it’s difficult for him to get anything dramatic since his bangs are cut short. He has a long rat’s tail that he curls around over his shoulder.

•Eyes: He has almond shaped, hazel eyes that are outlined by short, blonde eyelashes.

•Skin: He has deeply tanned skin that was caused by spending large amounts of time in the sun. He has a large birthmark that starts at the top of the left side of his neck and travels down to the end of his shoulder. It is a bit of a dark red color that stands out compared to the rest of his skin. His hands are also call

•Body type: He is 5’8 and a bit on the muscular side and he has more torso than leg. He doesn’t have any curves and resembles more of a rectangle that anything, so he’s kind of stocky and well built.

•Tattoos/markings/scars/etc: Hollis doesn’t have anything major, except for his large birthmark, but he does has a small tattoo of a sun in between his shoulder blades.

•Face: He has more of a triangular shaped face with a well defined jawline that is outlined by a short cut beard. Freckles sprinkle across the bridge of his nose, cheeks, and forehead. His ears are a bit large and have a reddish hint to them, but it’s not really noticeable unless someone were to look hard enough. He also has thin, dark eyebrows.

•General outfit: His general outfit is a simple cream colored tee-shirt that’s neck has been well-stretched and worn, faded out jeans with large holes in the knees that may or may not have been intentional. He wears large, brown boots that need to be cleaned and are scuffed and also worn down like his shirt. He often wears a straw hat and a thin, gray jacket tied around his waist. Hollis also wears multiple bronze bracelets on both arms, a small string anklet tied around his left ankle, and a single, golden colored locket that has a picture of his sister in it.

>Inner

•Personality: Hollis is most of the time sweet mannered and kind to many people; friendly and open to new people. He often watches his tongue, not wanting to say the wrong thing, so he usually has many unsaid words and opinions. He enjoys having someone who will listen to him, so he prefers to have a small friend group rather than a large one. He has a deep southern accent and speaks in southern slang that may or may not be confusing to others. Hollis also has limited reading and writing skills since he never had any proper education as a child, so he’d rather do hands-on work. He is free-willed and doesn’t like to follow any specific set of rules or being tied down, so he often tries to find ways to bend rules without breaking them. He also doesn’t enjoy being in one place too long, so when off of the ship  he goes off alone or with a small group of people; Hollis tends to also get seasick pretty often, he’s not used to being at sea so often so this is why he likes going to land more than the sea.
Idealistic, he believes good things can happen even if others do not believe the same thing. He works hard and vigorously, but sometimes he can be lazy but he likes to call it “relaxed”. Most of the time, Hollis is calm and level- headed, but he tends to panic when under pressure or stressful situations.

•Likes: Building things, being on land or in air especially, people who are willing to listen and talk to him, gardening,  traveling to new places and meeting new people.

•Dislikes: He hates being at sea for too long, being under difficult situations since he can be a bit indecisive at times, talking in front of large crowds.

•Strengths: He is a very hands-on person and creative as well, so building or fixing  things is a strong suit of his. He is empathetic and is able to connect to others well. Hollis is also strong, but a little less agile than most.

•Weaknesses: He is indecisive is stressful situations, he gets seasick, he doesn’t like to be bound by rules, so he often doesn’t follow them, and he gets kind of nervous when there are too many people in one place.

>Skills

•Power: He is a very empathetic person and is able to easily connect with someone, so he is able to take away a lot of emotional pain. He can only do one person at a time, so that’s why he doesn’t like talking to too many people at once. It’s not that he knows what their backstory is, just that he’s able to calm them down and take away their pain for awhile.

•Abilities(non-magical): He’s good at creating new things and building small trinkets that may or may not work at times.

•Weaknesses: His trinkets that he builds pretty much choose for themselves when they wish to work. Plus, many times his trinkets aren’t needed. He also doesn’t like fighting, so he stays out of most fights and either hides or runs away.

>Bio/backstory(optional): Hollis grew up in a small town is a deserted area with his seven brothers and one sister. This town only had 30 people living there, so he did a lot of the farming work to help feed this small town, but occasionally, he liked to cause trouble in the town. When he was a young teenager, he met this one girl from another town a few miles away from his. They, of course, fell and love. When he was a young man, he planned to marry her and move to a larger city, but she ended up falling in love with another man from her own town. He was confident that she would choose him over the other guy, telling himself that they grew up as kids, so there was pretty much no competition, but both of their families disapproved of their relationship, saying that they should marry from their own towns. Hollis disagreed with this, but his girlfriend thought differently. She ended up leaving him for the other guy, causing Hollis to grow distant with his family, so he also ended up leaving his town and traveling for a few years. At this point, he was hungry and exhausted, work wasn’t good and he had little sleep. When trying to find things to eat, he came upon the ship in which he believed was a good time to sneak on and try to find food. (Is it okay if his story starts when he’s on the ship, kind of hiding?)

>Position: Stowaway

>Other: Is this good? Also, my favorite books are the WoF series

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

dragonwolf1595

@Nugget,  great form! Hollis is accepted. And yes, he can be hiding on the ship.

We'll most likely start soon after the ship leaves the port; the stowaways haven't been discovered yet.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonkitten1012

@Egde- Thank you! Sounds good

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Oh dang it, sorry, life been busy. I'll send the form as soon as I can!

• Posted at:

✵ℍyper✵

cringe-tastic forumer/edgy poet

[A Ruewen Sister]   

But if I die, I'm a coward

And if I step back, I'm a coward

No matter what, I just can't fit

Why is there no end to this?

I'm so famous my name is in the dictionary

Basic

•Name: Indigo Peregrine

•Nickname: Indie

>Appearance

•Hair: Indie has dark brown hair, ever strand naturally curled. There's caramel streaks running through her curls. Her hair goes a little past her shoulders. It’s almost impossible to brush or straighten. She has a random strand of rainbow coloured fake hair that’s tucked behind her right ear.

•Eyes: She has multi-coloured eyes that sparkle different colours in the light. They usually appear blue-ish in the distance, green if you get closer and a sparkly hazel when directly shined with light. Her eyes are narrow and almond shaped. Indie has no myopia or anything. If anything, her eyesight is really sharp. Indie’s eyelashes are short and aren’t that flashy.

•Skin: Indie has caramel skin that match the streaks in her hair. The skin on her hands are usually rough and calloused. The rest of her skin is mostly smooth but can be dry.

•Body type: She has a slim and athletic build. She’s not that strong, but she can run fast. She’s actually rather puny for her age. Indie is around 5’3, which is again short for her age.

•Tatoos/markings/scars/etc: Indie has a tattoo of a rainbow lorikeet on her left hand. There’s other small tattoos spread around her arms, but the rainbow lorikeet stands out the most. She has a birthmark on her ankle and has scars around her hands and feet were rope once were.

•Face: Her face is sorta small. Her cheeks show no flesh and point towards her chin. Her ears are small and are always hidden by her tangled curls of hair. Her nose is sort of pointed. Her lips are small and brownish pink. There’s never any makeup on her face.

•General outfit: Indie usually wears a baggy indigo top that reaches her wrists. Over that, she wears an olive-green vest that’s buttoned. She wears a long skirt that reaches her ankles that are blue, green, and brown. The patterns make it look like the skirt is feathers. She wears white stockings and walks barefoot. She has an indigo bandana with tiny bird patterns around her head, gypsy style. Indie wears a black belt around her waist that holds her sword when she needs it.

>Inner

•Personality: Indie is very energetic and loves adventure. She’s brave in hard situations and is very friendly. She often blurts out her opinions, scoring her trouble. Indie has trouble listening to people and goes with her gut instincts before even thinking about it. She often has trouble recognizing enemies and likes trying friendly approaches. Of course, if she knows there’s an enemy, she never hesitates to confront them. She speaks a sort of French accent. Indie is definitely an extrovert and loves being around people. She’s very loyal to her friends. Indie lacks strong emotions, and sometimes doesn’t understand people’s negative outlook of things. Her usual solution is just running away from her problems and forgetting them. There’s almost always a smile on her face, and if there’s not, there’s a definite problem. She dislikes being kept inside the ship and prefers sleeping outside. Freedom is very important to Indie, and she’ll do anything to escape capture. Indie never misses out on action and never sits back and relaxes. She’s always doing something, even if it’s not ethical.

•Likes: Her powers, animals, flying, sleeping outside, basic combat, chilling with people, traveling, family, and learning about new places.

•Dislikes: Being captured, being in tight spaces (claustrophobic), a large amount of water (it’s ok to see it, but not to be in it), crackers (which is kinda ironic), writing+reading, and feeling helpless or dumb.

•Strengths: She’s loyal, clever, diplomatic, instinctive, has a strong will, decisive, supportive, a good communicator, has enthusiasm, and is very imaginative.

•Weaknesses: Indie is reckless, goes too much with her instincts, doesn’t listen to other’s opinions, she’s too focused on her own ideas, impatient, she talks too much, can be unrealistic and uses too much force.

>Skills

•Power: Indie has limited shapeshifting abilities. She can only transform into her “spirit animal,” which is a rainbow lorikeet (a type of parrot, they’re really beautiful!). Her powers are connected to the tattoo on her hand. When she transforms, the rainbow lorikeet tattoo glows indigo and flashes. When she’s a rainbow lorikeet, she can change back at will. Her clothes transform with her, but for some reason, her bandana stays on the lorikeet. If you look closely, you can see slight inky patterns on her feathers where her tattoos were. Whatever injuries happen to herself, they appear on her rainbow lorikeet self and vice versa.

•Abilities: Indie is fairly good at fighting. She’s a bit hasty, reckless, and way too enthusiastic, but she’s still a nice fighter. She usually uses a dagger, but can and will use a long blade. She’s also a great lookout with her sharp eyesight and powers. She’s a very fast runner/flyer.

•Weaknesses: Indie isn’t that strong and can be easily injured. She can get clumsy at times. She often fights too much, and doesn’t really have a clear idea when she should stop and get help. And like said before, her fighting is rather rushed and she’s way too reckless and enthusiastic.

>Bio/backstory(optional): Indie was born on a cacao farm far away from the city. Her family was suspicious, because as an infant, she was born with a strange inky marking on her hand. However, that didn’t stop them from loving their daughter. Indie grew up running around the cacao trees and helping out in the farm. Then one day, she discovered her powers. It was on accident, when she was 11. Indie had climbed on the cacao trees and was staring at the sky, wondering how it was to fly. She rubbed her inky mark on her hand and transformed into a rainbow lorikeet. At first, she loved it and flew around as she pleased. Indie soared high and swooped down, loving everything. While she was exploring a forest near the cacao farm, she got caught in a net set out by poachers. The poachers found her and binded her, which is why she still has rope scars around her arms and legs. Indie traveled around the country, avoiding purchase and trying to escape. The poachers refused to let her go, because for some reason, she stopped aging when she reached the adult stage.Finally, when years had passed, Indie landed in the city. Perhaps the captain was looking for a parrot, and instead found Indie.

>Position: Lookout

>Other: Uh uh uh...Carve the Mark? It’s the only one I can think of at the minute.

• Posted at:

✵ℍyper✵

[A Ruewen Sister]   

Thumbnail avatar c5b463dbc1

kindinky23

Unsave my spot. 

I made a form but then accidentally closed SA while I was about to submit it and rage quit.

Hhhhh.

njvruirghgfgfvcfbgf

• Posted at:

Firefly

|Female||Straight|

|Probably Active?|

Current Status: Key Pounding.

Leave my door open just a crack

'Cause I feel like such an insomniac

Why do I tire of counting sheep?

When I'm far too tired to fall asleep

"Wow! These arms are so DURABLE!"

dragonwolf1595

@Hyper, Indie accepted! 

@Firefly, you sure? I can keep your spot saved for you if you want to rewrite your form. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

Updated spots list: 

Cabin Boy/Girl: (TAKEN BY EMBYR - Elijah Paradyce)
Stowaway: (TAKEN - 3 MAX:
-FROZEN FLAME - Avery Onsitchbar; NUGGET - Hollis Parker Rhodes; SAVED FOR FIREFLY(?)
Deckhand: (UNLIMITED; RED - John Telum)
Lookout: (TAKEN BY HYPER - Indigo Peregrine)
Gunner: (OPEN)
Cook: (SAVED FOR LANA)
Boatswain's Mate: (OPEN)
Helmsman/Woman: (SAVED FOR LANI)
Quartermaster: (SAVED FOR LUPA)
Armory Officer: (TAKEN BY NEBUR - Aylina Neva)
Engineer: (SAVED FOR AURELIA)
Medic: (TAKEN BY ME - Victor Page)
First Mate: (TAKEN BY REVE - Kalliope Adrialora)
Captain: (TAKEN BY ME - Graves Morrow)

Notify me if anything looks wrong. Meanwhile I am going to start working on the first POV. 

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar b114f60249

unicornwolf33

I hope this character is alright

If there's anything you want to change about the backstory and how my character meets the captain, that's fine

Name: Hiram Faulk

Nickname: I’m open to any nicknames the crew might give him

>Appearance

Hair: He has thin, slightly wavy, silver-grey hair parted down the middle. It goes down past his chin, but ends before his shoulders. The pieces are rather uneven and split. He also has a long beard and mustache which he keeps pulled together with a band.

Eyes: A watery, light blue. Around his eyes are distinctive crows feet.

Skin: Average peach tone laced with wrinkles and folds he has those noticeable bulging veins that old people have on their hands. He has chipped, talon-like fingernails as well.  

Body type: Whenever he goes out in public, he likes to put on the “homely beggar” appearance and will hunch over and walk with a cane. He dresses to make himself look thinner (e.x: large, loose clothing that he chooses to purposefully look unfitting and unkempt) while he is actually fits comfortably in the average weight range. When he stands up tall, he actually has an imposing figure, standing at 6’3. He rarely draws himself up to full height though.

Tattoos/markings/scars/etc: he has light scars across his arms and knees from his younger days as a pirate. He claims they’re heroic battle scars but they’re really just times where he’s accidently cut himself or when he’s fallen on the wet deck. He also has one silver tooth.

Face: Long and gaunt. He has a large beak-like nose and his eyes are small and slightly sunken, peeking out under thick, messy eyebrows. He has noticeable lines across his forehead.

General outfit: Hiram deliberately dresses up poorer than he actually is in order to garner sympathy and to look like less of a threat. He likes to play himself off as a miserly beggar in need of assistance. He wears fraying breeches and long, stiff shirts that are ill-fitting. Sometimes he’ll tie small planks of wood to his feet with rope and wear them as sandals. Doing that is very uncomfortable though and hazardous so he only does it when he’s going somewhere wealthy.

>Inner

Personality: Hiram’s a swindling, gold-bricking coward. He’s obsessed with wealth and will do whatever he can to obtain it. He has a penchant for gambling and playing cards, as well as being a maligner whenever he gets caught shirking his duties. Conniving, plotting and scheming are all second nature to Hiram and he’s not afraid to exploit others if it’s to his own benefit. Hiram will definitely use his age and his rank to push his way around the ship, or he’ll complain about something ‘harming his fragile old bones’ or somesuch. He’s all for the “get rich quick” plans and so becoming a pirate (which as he recalls, he became when he was an unbelievably young, dashing, handsome man some fifty years ago) was something that just called to him. Despite his own selfish convictions and seemingly callous nature, Hiram does care about his crew (After money, of course) and realizes that they’re all he has at the moment so he has to put up with them, at least for the meanwhile.

Dislikes: Restrictions, Miserly people (like himself), Rainy days, Rowdy crewmates

Strengths: He’s ambitious, determined and very observant. He’s very quick mentally and can spot discrepancies like no one’s business. Hiram can come up with a plan on the spot and he’s very flexible no matter what the situation. He knows how to lie low and wait for opportunities to present themselves to him and he can be very patient. Even though he’s very lazy, he’s also very miserly and takes good stock of the items aboard the ship.

Weaknesses: Hiram’s greedy and his one track mind can get him in heaps of trouble. He’s also violently adverse to working and will go to great lengths to slack off any job. He’s unreliable and irresponsible and can’t take the blame for anything. His shenanigans can create friction and conflict between him and the rest of the crew.

>Skills

Power: Coin manipulation. He can’t make coins (haha, the hold of the ship would be absolutely flooded with coins then) but he can move them and make them grow larger/smaller. Sort of like limited telekinesis, but only with coins. This might explain why he always wins coin tosses…

Abilities: Fast talking, (pressuring someone to do something by talking very quickly so they don’t understand exactly what he’s saying.) gambling, rigging systems in his favor, disguising himself, lying.

Weaknesses: Well, he is old. Mostly he exaggerates whenever he’s in slight discomfort, but he isn’t as fit as the rest of the crew for that reason. Running tires him out quickly and he has old joints which make it hard to stand for extensive periods of time. He also smokes from a pipe and so he has limited lung capacity and has the tendency to go into terrible hacking fits when he can’t catch his breath. He relies more on his intelligence than he does physical strength.

>Bio/backstory: Hiram, some fifty odd years ago, lived in a place that was wrecked by war and famine. Young men were being pressured to enlist and serve their country. Many never came back. To escape this fate, he stowed away on a ship leaving harbor. Not long afterwards, he was discovered by the captain. The crew of this ship weren’t too accepting of scrappy stowaways and they were going to kick him off on the nearest island when in a moment of panic, Hiram caused the coins in the treasure hold to flood out of the hold and roll towards him. The captain was impressed by this and let him stay, because he proved himself valuable enough to steal. He worked as a cabin boy, taking on lots of chores and completing tasks none of the higher ups wanted to do. As he grew older, he was trusted with more duties of the ship and filled in different roles like engineer, lookout and gunner whenever his crewmates got injured.

After serving on the ship for seven years, calamity struck. His ship got caught in the line of fire between two different rival pirate factions. One of the ships fired a cannon off and struck the hull of his ship, causing it to begin sinking. The two fighting ships, not wanting to be responsible for the sinking of his ship, quickly sped away, leaving him and his crew to their fate.

Hiram miraculously survived the sinking of his ship, but he was the only one. Being one of the youngest members on the ship, he was more fit and could handle the water’s pressure better. This event jaded his view on the world and spun his life’s path towards a totally different course.

Homeless and broke, he washed up on the shores of an island. The island was a hotspot for different pirates to dock and harbor at, it was like a safe haven from the law. During the time he spent on the island, he gambled and partied a lot in order to get more money and eventually leave the island. Instead, he fell into the habitual cycle of getting rich and then spending it all and becoming broke once more. The majority of his middle aged years he spent on this island, peddling fake jewelry and ‘miracle cures’ before quickly closing up and moving away once his customers found out it was a hoax.

He made a regular appearance in the gambling houses and one fateful night, encountered Captain Morrow. He was in his late fifties and already greying, he had given up on his dream of ever being able to escape this island and live a comfortable life long ago. During their game, Hiram attempted to keep the captain preoccupied and quietly steal all his money using his powers. While doing this, Hiram got caught red handed. Instead of being punished, the captain offered for him to join his crew, seeing that he had magical abilities.(and nowhere to go, as evident by the small talk conversation they had while gambling) Seeing this as a golden opportunity to finally leave the island, Hiram took it. He’s been serving (more of less) on the ship ever since.

>Position: Quartermaster (This could be the reason stowaways were able to get on the ship in the first place)

>Other: I hope the backstory is okay? I don’t know how out of character it would be for Captain Morrow to gamble or not. You can definitely change it if it doesn’t fit.

My favorite book is A Separate Peace

• Posted at:

LupDarkBlade

I know always that I am an outsider;

a stranger in this century

and among those who are still men.

Queen of Wolves

|INTP|Classic Rock|Roleplayer|3/11/14|

SANTIAGO

dragonwolf1595

@Lupa, love it, the captain would definitely gamble from time to time lol. Accepted

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Name .  Marrilia

Nickname . (not by choice) bilge rat. (Chosen nickname) 'Rillia

Age. 18

Gender. Female

Appearance. 

Hair. Short, sandy , boyish hair. Sticks out at odd angles, streak of red on left side tucked behind ear

Eyes. Deep brown with gold flecks. When you look closely they seem almost haunted. Large and wide open.

Skin. Olive tone, scars across arms (kept hidden under sleeves), rough, calloused hands , dry.

Body type. Slim, tall (5' 7" ish) long legs, athletic build

, clever hands, small feet.

Scars etc. Odd scars in patterns along arms (she doesn't remember where she got them from),birthmark shaped like rat on left shoulder, hence the nickname, three long scars across the right cheek.(incident with a bobcat, don't ask).

Face. Ovaloid , thin lips, small nose, ears are medium size and slightly pointed. Thick lashes, no mascara here. Rosy cheeks. No make up what so ever.

General outfit. White sailors shirt, thread bracelet worn on wrist. Green jacket, spiral designs in silver like thread. Canvas pants, messenger bag with book in it always close, black combat boots, blue bandanna worn around eats to hide points. 

Inner.

Personality. 'Rhillia is a deep thinker, quiet , a little jumpy at times. She is not afraid to stand up for herself and others when pushed around.Highly opinionated , she often times will talk politics with other deckhands. She is very intelligent and is slow to trust new people. Many times when a new member of the crew joins she can be found in a corner analyzing the data she has on them.Eager to explore but also cautious she is probably one of the most peculiar members of the crew.

Likes. Books, adventure, not many people at first,stories, the wind whipping through her hair (dreams of being a steerswoman) , naming constellations, persuading other people that her option is the right one.

Dislikes. A lot of people, "bilge rat" , not being able to understand a certain topic, being air sick, and rats.

Strengths. Intelligent , strong, knows when to hold her tongue, natural leadership, ( doesn't show a lot of the time), cares for others, knows her way around the riggingsriggings( despite others misgivings) , nimble.

Weaknesses. Jumpy in eery circumstance(worst time to be), some times is too reclusive, can be seriously sarcastic with team mates at the worst moments on accident. Scared to use powers.(for good reason!) 

Skills.

Power. Can bring weapons out of thin air. They usually appear as see through , with what looks like flames streaming off of it. No need to carry weapon but when the weapons are there she can hear voices urging her to kill the enemy. Sometimes they are so over whelming that the the action she takes is not her own.

Abilities. Can answer just about any question related to biological history,  adequate fighter, can scale the rigging easily, prefers not to use weapons but instead her fists in a fight. Fantastic at stalling ( comes inhandy, especially when one of the crew members are on trial and need more time to find evidence against the claims made.

Bio. 'Rhillia is a street kid and has lived alone for most of her life. She never knew her family but according to bunkmate she may have some elf blood in her. At age eight we discovered that she could summon weapons at will while running from a gang of criminals. At first she was delighted with this gift but a few years later came to view it as a curse. Until the age of sixteen she kept her powers hidden. When she finally used them again she was horrified at what she could do and joined the captains crew in order to stay hidden.

position. Deckhand

• Posted at:

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Wings of Fire + Marvel!!!

Harry Potter

What's a                   Horucrux?

Cover your behind Kylo Ren (I'm coming for you)

dragonwolf1595

@stormdreamer32 (sorry idk your nickname),

Cool but be careful with the fiery weapons and not to make them too OP. Also what are her physical weaknesses? Otherwise accepted.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Um what does OP mean? 

Here are the physical weaknesses

Bruises easily, apparently allergic to iron so wounds cut by iron could cause death,

Slightly nearsighted

Whatever OP is I'll try not to make her like that. AlsAlso, my nickname is 'Rhillia

• Posted at:

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter

By the way, thanks.

• Posted at:

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter

dragonwolf1595

OP is overpowered.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

dragonwolf1595

Also, and I probably should have asked this earlier, but who's characters are new? As in, this is their first voyage on this ship? Obviously stowaways, but is there anyone else who was recently recruited? Higher up positions like the first mate and quartermaster are more experienced and have been there awhile, but almost any other position can be from any time. 

Just need to know so I can write the first POV.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing that up!

• Posted at:

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter

WelWell mines technically nnew but been w/ crew for two years so not really.

• Posted at:

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter

lynxlynx3024

mine is not exactly new no

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Elijah joined 1-2 years ago, or so.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar b66004fc17

darkwizard810

Ive been on for about 5 years

• Posted at:

Call me Red

False - Dwight Shruit

7th Grade Male

Pokemon Trainer

Meme Master

Boy Scout

BotW is (a nice part of) my life

Campaigner 

If I’m acting crazy, I have ADHD

Spirit Tracks is underrated

General Geek(not a nerd)

SAMB Join Date:  12/5/2018(dec.)

It's gonna be Indie's first time

• Posted at:

✵ℍyper✵

[A Ruewen Sister]   

dragonwolf1595

Ok I'm just going to assume everyone but the stowaways and maybe Victor have been part of the crew for at least a year.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

A few things I forgot to add to my form are:

Another weakness- power: people with vision, being able to see infrared and IF.

Also, she had personality changes. Her personality is still the same, but when she is alone, she can be loud and humorous. 

Thanks for the info on what was meant by the weakness/strength!

• Posted at:

Hello everyone! Hello Scholastic players!

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

My powers are fire and water. Call me FrozenFlame!

Current  RP characters:

°Saphira

°Avery

°Aisha

Gang/group~ Misha Violet

(Still learning)

dragonwolf1595

@Frozenflame, neato. 

@everyone else, Kk so Victor, Indie, and the stowaways are the only new ones. Everyone else is at least 1 year. Also sorry I haven't posted much today, I had a long shift at work.

• Posted at:

Edge oNight

~Edge~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

H I S  E Y E S  A R E 

Bump

• Posted at:

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter

dragonkitten1012

Up

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

Waiting for first PoV. Do we start or do you Edge?

• Posted at:

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Harry Potter