alright no rush. save's last three days. well, that's not 100% true, i really wanna start... but ya know

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

》J. Silvyr《

Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent~  

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Boop. We've reached two pages! *Starts crying tears of joy*

• Posted at:

✹Aurelia

YOU'RWIZARD, PERCY

You're an ELF, RORY

So many Fandoms so little time....

➳ May your arrow fly forever true ➳

Proud MORMON 

♡ A Ruewen Sister ♡

oh wow 2nd page. i feel so accomplishhhed

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

im working on the first pov rn. i won't be done for a bit tho, but anti and i already worked out the dialogue

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Let's PoV now!

• Posted at:

♢Saber♢

⦿D&D Player

⦿Probably Fictional Or maybe not

⦿I ship Sokeefe for life

⦿Seawing

⦿Tiefling

⦿Sorcerer

⦿Zelda Fanatic

⦿Son of Hecate

⦿And many more!  Huzzah magic powers!

⦿Homethread at 322055

This is not the end!  Well, maybe for my siggy.

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

*fingerguns* loving the enthusiasm

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

ayt. This is going to be long as heck. im just warning you

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

speaking of which, anti the pov is in the doc plz help

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

artisticwings28

alrighty, i’ll check it out.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

#Jenti

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Save water!

Name: (First and last): Aisha Melanie Nishba

Nicknames:A, a-a, ash, aishi, Mel, 

Element: water

Appearance:

*Nationality: african? Does it need to be a specific country?

*Skin tone: brown, light number color, relatively smooth skin, though scabbed and rough on hands, knees, etc.

*Eyes: an aqua, sea green color, really round, 

*Hair: dark brown/black, curly, usually in ponytail or braids, goes to mid-torso

*Scars: no visible scars, though she has a large gash on her left leg, and a small scar on her neck, though barely visible and more of a scab, then scar

*Clothing: lots of hidden pockets,  long leggings, an array of colors, though dulled and dusty, leather kneepads with metal inside for protection, black running shoes, short sleeved shirts with random logos that were on sale....

*Jewelry: a pendant, with a turqouise  wave, a red flame, a white puff of air, etc. Including all elements

*Any special items they carry around:carries a violet backpack containing an assortment of tools, snacks etc

Abilities:

*Skills: she's stealthy, smart, and knows a bit of martial arts, power skills: she can make tsunamis, whirlpools, and other water features

*Weapons: bow and arrow, her element, and a katana?

*Skills/hobbies: observation, drawing, reading, learning

Persona:

*Personality: she is very energetic and loyal, which can turn out to be something good and bad, she loves competition, and having teammates around, though can be Very skeptical of them at first, she constantly doubts herself though, so her weakness is probably herself and mean comments, because they seem to affect her quite a bit, most likely because of her competitive nature, which allows her to push herself, which helps with her multiple skills that she can sometimes do

Outer: she seems like a selfconfidents, competitive person, with many skills, a show off is how she seems to most people

Inner:

*Likes: she likes winning, puzzles, and teammates to help each other through difficulties, ice cream

*Dislikes: lies, fake friendships, traps, bullies,

*Fears: being deceived and taken advantage of, poison, her friends being tormented

*Crush: I don't know

Backstory: one of the gods monsters became a friend of hers for a while, so she was taken advantage of, used for information, and tested to see what would be some good traps against elemental, when she found out, they fought, giving her the scars, then she ran away, searching for some of the actual elementals

Anything else: is this the other area? If so, blue, red, greenelemental

This good?

• Posted at:

Hello everyone! Hello Scholastic players!

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

My powers are fire and water. Call me FrozenFlame!

Current  RP characters:

°Saphira

°Avery

°Aisha

Gang/group~ Misha Violet

(Still learning)

Ayaan "Blaise" Tierney 

“It’s not that hard. Just focus. Only burn the leaves, not the whole branch” Avah said. I rolled my eyes and tried to focus on the branch.

“For you maybe,” I muttered under my breath. I tried harder, holding my hand out a few inches from the branch. I pushed outward, sending an arc out flames at the branch. Instead of burning the leaves like I’d hoped, the entire branch caught on fire causing Avah to drop it. She quickly extinguished the small fire before giving me an exasperated look. Behind me, I could already tell Niro was silently laughing. Jerk. “This is pointless, learning to shoot a gun would be much more effective.”

Rolling her eyes, Avah looked at him. “That’s not going to do anything against an-” she paused as if she was carefully dictating her words. “An enemy.” I rolled my eyes, she must be delusional. There were no ‘enemies’ in our town. Heck, it was probably the most boring place in the world.

Just as I started to say something, Niro’s voice cut me off. “Can’t even control his own powers,” he muttered as he stood up and moved closer.

“I could beat you in a non-magic fight any day,” I glared at him, causing him grin.

“You,” he started, taking a step closer. “Need to learn to control your power first. It protects you in any situation.” Clearly, I was losing this fight. Avah was pretending to be preoccupied with something else as Niro and I bickered.

I let out a loud sigh. “Would you just shut up already? You and Avah both. Magic is not the only way to protect yourself,” I argued. I mean, if I could control my magic well enough to use it better I’d be agreeing, but I couldn’t.

"No, it doesn't. But it sure does help when you lose your weapons." I rolled my eyes, idiot.

“Guys,” Avah said quietly, trying her hardest not to be rude.

“Then don’t lose them. Simple,” I continued, completely ignoring Avah. As long as I had some sort of weapon to work with, I didn’t need my powers at all.

“Oh my god Ayaan. You realize you're going to lose your weapons somehow, right? It's either someone steals them or they get knocked out of your hands.”  By now, I was actually trying to hold back my annoyance and continue the conversation in a civil way.

“Lose them doing what? This place couldn’t get more boring.”

“Guys,” Avah hissed louder, the urgency rising in her voice.

This time it was Niro’s turn to ignore her. “That's your opinion. I don't want to lose my weapons, but at least I try to make an effort with my powers. But-”

By now, Avah was the annoyed one. “Guys!” she shouted angrily. Immediately, the two of us stopped and turned to her.

“What?!” We both shouted back in annoyance in near-perfect unison.

“Shut up and listen,” she demanded. Instantly, both Niro and I fell silent. I was more than willing to argue with Niro, but never with Avah. She always won anyway. I looked at Niro briefly, saying everything that needed to be said. The clearing was completely silent. Including the sounds that should have been there. The two of us looked back to Avah.

“Run!” she shouted. I followed her back to the house. As much as I hated running, this didn’t seem like an option. If Avah was that worried, we should have been as well. As I sprinted back towards the house, Niro jogged up beside me.

“Want to race?” I was literally going to slap him.  As much as I wanted to take his bait, I couldn’t. One, I could tell something was chasing us, but I was too afraid to turn around. Two, there was no doubt he’d win.

“Now is not the time for this, guys!” Avah cut in angrily. Dang, whatever this was must be dangerous. Avah usually on yelled if Niro and I’s fights got too violent. She started to say something else, but she was cut off by a giant wall of fire. I skidded to a stop, nearly slamming into Niro. A huge curtain of fire separated Niro and I from Avah and the thing that was chasing us.

“Avah!” the two of us yelled. For a second, there was only silence, save the roar of the fire. I didn’t think. Instead of going the rational route, I let my own flames loose, running straight for the barrier.

“Ayaan, stop,” Niro called out to me, trying to block my path.

“Niro, move.” At that moment, only rage, fear, and adrenaline remained.

Niro groaned mentally and physically. "You're going to get hurt too!" Just as I was about to reply, I was cut off by Avah’s screams. By now, I’d lost all sense. Clenching my fists, I started to drive straight for the barrier.

"No you don't," Niro grabbed Ayaan's arm and ignored the flames reaching up at him. "You're going to get hurt and I don't want to see anyone else get hurt." At Niro’s touch, I finally managed to calm down enough to think. He touched me. I tore my arm away as fast as I could. Was he insane? I could have burned him badly…

“She’s my sister, Niro!” I turned back towards the barrier, searching for her face. Of all the people, I would have thought he would understand.

"I understand that! She's also my best friend! Avah wouldn't want you to hurt yourself!" Niro said angrily as darkness began to emit from his body. I ignored him, still searching for Avah. Just then the barrier disappeared, revealing Avah. She was bent down on one knee, but she slowly stood up. Our gaze met for the briefest moment before she raised her arm. Fire curled dangerously around her arm as her vacant eyes locked on the two of us. By the time I realized what was happening I was almost too late.

“Move, Niro!” I shouted, shoving him to the ground. Fire exploded behind me, as I felt the intense heat. What was Avah doing? I didn’t even realize I had fallen, the flames had been so hot. My vision blurred once and faded away as my head connected sharply with the ground.

-------------------------------

Ayt so. If wanna start poving, go ahead. My suggestion would be to pov ur daily life being interrupted by being attacked. Your OC can either live in the big "safe" house for elementals like Ayaan, Niro, and Sophia or somewhere else in town. 

Also, Avah. In case you're wondering what happened to her, she was devoured by the elemental monster. Basically, it destroys your soul and turns you into a servant of the gods. from there you'd probably be used as another tool to hunt down the other elementals. so yeah, that's basically what happens when you're caught.

also, also, please let this through.

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Raleigh "Rey" O' Connor

"C'mere." I yelled to my brother, waving him over from across our yard. "I wanna show you something." I told him, as he jumped up eagerly, sitting on the wooden swing our dad had installed on the tree. 

"What do you wanna show me? We have a track meet in 10 minutes." He swung back and forth. I shut my eyes tightly. GAHHHHHHH!!!!!! My mind pulsed. I breathed in and out. "Back up, Beckham." I gritted my teeth. 

"Why?" He asked. "Because I said so. And I'm older than you." I responded quickly. 

"Only by a minute and 27 seconds." Beckham muttered, begrudgingly stepping back. 
"Look at this." I grinned and flames exploded out of my hand. My brother watched on as the fire danced across my palms, tingling as it moved across my hands. I quickly shut it down with a twist of my wrist. Silence followed. 

"That's so cool." Beckham breathed as he grinned. I laughed. "We can't be late to practice. I GOTTA WIN!" I yelled triumphantly.

Beckham nodded. "Should I tell anyone?" He asked sincerely. 

"NO." I snapped. "Or I will tell everyone that you still sleep with your baby blankie." I chuckled. 

Beckham nodded. "Ok." He said, backing up. Then he started running towards the door. "DAD! I GOTTA TELL YOU SOMETHING!" He screamed.

I shook my head. I should have known. He was my least trustworthy brother. So much for sincerity. I dashed to him, my speed way faster. "STOP!" I yelled.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

"Cause baby I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." 

"You're my d

o

w

n fall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues." 

doglavender646

Please accept, also for power skills, those are possibilities, she doesn't know them yet

• Posted at:

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Current  RP characters:

°Saphira

°Avery

°Aisha

Gang/group~ Misha Violet

(Still learning)

ur accepted^^

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar e1e3c8c526

lynxlynx3024

is there any spot open?

• Posted at:

HUGO/AYLINA/NEBUR/NEVA/AZER/ROBOT15

The whole problem

with the world is that fools and fanatics

are always so certain of themselves

and wiser people so full of doubts

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

Thumbnail avatar e6aea2bdf6

dragonkitten1012

Actually, un-save my save please, I've got a lot of other stuff going on right now, sorry

• Posted at:

~>> NUGGET <<~

"Ya Can't Beat the SPICE Cuz The Flames Are Too Fast"

Queen of the Nugget Kingdom     ~"Heckles"

doglavender646

Aisha Melanie Nishba

I ran. From my past. From my "family". From the lies. From it all. I huffed, swerving off the trail and falling into a sitting position. I took my pack off of my back. All necessities. I had thought that something was wrong. Packed my pack. Then accused. My friend/mother pulled out her weapon, and we fought. I winced, taking off my bandage, the kit ready. The fight was a few days ago. Now, I'm just on the run. 

"Why?!" I grit my teeth, then begin rebandaging. Town shouldn't be too far away I thought. This helped me push myself on, but have something to live for.  I had a little snack (gummies) and repacked my bag, looking for anyone coming down the trail. I squirted a fountain of water, then drenched myself. Then I made myself a small fountain from my hand, mostly squirting myself in the face, and partly drinking it. I sighed at the coldness traveling down my throat, sorely spreading. I continued to walk,  trying desperately not to since. It hurt more every time I changed the  bandages. 

A little while later, I saw a sign advertising a city, civilization. I almost cried. A hiker looked at me with confusion, but I just shook my head, smiling. Another hiker came and smiled, nodding. I appreciated the second hiker very much and continued walking, keeping the happy thought in my head. Edging myself on. Continuing on. 

Turns out, I should have looked at how many more miles I had. Three might be a small number, but I was done for the day. I reached it at sunset, panting, but WAY TOO happy. I burst out laughing, and looked around. Most restaurants had a faded hiring sign and a flashing open sign. There was a hotel, along with a grocery store, and multiple equipment stores since it was next to a popular hiking trail, the one I had just finished. Honestly, I was surprised at how little hikers were there today. I shrugged and walked into one of the equipment stores. I glared at the pricing for a tent and headed out to find a restaurant. As I opened the door, I gasped and scrambled back. This restaurant had multiple of the monsters in it. They turned to gaze at me, then jumped up and ran towards me. I screeched and ran, forgetting all about my injury. They continued to advance on me and I shot a burst of water at them. It stopped them for a bit, long enough for me to turn a corner and hide.

• Posted at:

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Current  RP characters:

°Saphira

°Avery

°Aisha

Gang/group~ Misha Violet

(Still learning)

artisticwings28

Roster:
Fire 0/3 available
*Taken by Jen- Ayaan Tierney
*Taken by Bear- Raleigh O'Connor
*Saved for Toffee

Water 2/3 available

*Taken by FrozenFlame: Aisha Melanie Nishba

Earth 3/3 available

Air 2/3 available
*Saved for Lana

Shadow 0/3 available
*Taken by Anti: Niro Azrael
*Saved for Shadow
*Taken by Saber: (Zach or Jack, I cannot remember first name) Liston.

Light 0/3 available
*Taken by Sunshine - Sophia Elizabeth Grace
*Saved for Cheiko
*Taken by Aurelia - Crystal Merell

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

#Jenti

lynxlynx3024

I guess I save air (goodnight) I'll try to make my form tomorrow (just like all others...)

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

artisticwings28

Saved.

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

#Jenti

Yeaahhhh

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

Psst, Anti. It’s ur turn love. 

Also, love to new siggy

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

An Air spot has been reserved for Ari

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

frostlynx454

Zack Liston

I got in my black ford truck and started to drive to my friends house.  It was sunset, and there was barely anybody out.  On the way there I went to stop by In-n-Out, when I saw a girl running out of it, with some people running after her.  Wait, those weren't people!  They were some sort of monster!  But they weren't just any monster, they were elementals.  But instead of swirling fire, they seemed to radiate light.  I got out my gun.  I ran over a few and stopped right next to the girl.  I threw open the door.  "Get in." 

• Posted at:

♢Saber♢

⦿D&D Player

⦿I ship Sokeefe for life

⦿Seawing

⦿Tiefling

⦿Sorcerer

⦿Zelda Fanatic

⦿Son of Hecate

⦿Homethread at 322055

Thumbnail avatar

rabbitadorable23

Just so y'all know, our characters have never really seen the monsters before. So they will have no idea what to expect about them, and they'll be pretty shocked or surprised most likely. (;

• Posted at:

Sunshine

or

Sakari

Queen of color, rabbits, and much more

Pink fluffeh unicorns dancing on rainbows!!

#NERD

#GEEK

Jesus loves you!!

lynxlynx3024

Name: Aylina Neva

Nicknames: lina, open

Sexuality: bisexual

Element: air

Appearance:

*Nationality: 

*Skin tone: tanned

*Eyes: round green

*Hair: long black curled hair

*Scars: non (so far)

*Clothing: black short sleeved shirt, black pants, black running shoes

*Jewelry: 2 bracelets which can span a fire proof rope between both of them 

*Any special items they carry around: her phone and her computer

Abilities:

*Skills: sneaking, blending in with the crowd,  using her 2 pistols at the same time, moving fast

*Weapons: 2 Pistols in both of her hands

*Skills/hobbies: hacking

Persona:

*Personality:

Outer: she is a rather quiet girl with often a weak smile on her face, most of the time she uses her electronic devices to communicate and she can become very mad if something happens to those devices

Inner: because of the lack at sleep (see backstory) she is most of the time irritated but hides her emotions very well behind her weak smile, often she won't go to sleep whole night and her voice is often very weak, although she looks likes she has no emotions at the outside (since she almost always has a weak smile on her face) she deeply cares at the people around her and doesn't hesitate to be in the most dangerous position for protecting her friends

*Classifications: -

*Dislikes:sleeping, being discovered

*Fears: that one of her friends gets hurt, sleeping

*Crush: open 

Backstory: she saw her parents die when she was 13 and she still wakes up every night with this memory playing through her head

Anything else:red-ish

• Posted at:

The whole problem

-Bertrand russell

#RememberTheLost 

#Ishmael's forum brother

@Nebite

homethread /313731

artisticwings28

Niro Azrael

"Avah what the heck!" Niro yelled and shot a ball of darkness at her. She dodged it with ease and he regretted helping her learn how to dodge the darkness ball. She and that thing continue to come closer. Flames covered her hands as darkness covered Niro’s.

"Avah? What are you doing!?"
She didn't say anything but lifted up her hands to shoot out a fireball.
He glanced at the knocked out Ayaan and decided what to do next. Niro hated this decision but it was his last resort. He ran, kneeled down, and picked up Ayaan.
"I'm sorry to the both of you," he said and sprinted off, leaving the thing and Avah behind with the flames.

Small 10 minute timeskip

Niro ran faster but felt his arms getting heavier. The adrenaline in him was wearing out. Every step he took he got
more tired. He noticed the familiar house nearing him

"Sophia!" Niro called out urgently and felt a stinging pain on his arm. He decided to ignore it and will get to it once Ayaan is in the house.

Sophia sat up from where she was sitting on the porch, reading. "What's wrong?" She asked. She then noticed his arm. "What happened, Niro?" she questioned, eyes wide.

Niro noticed her glance at his arm with concern in her eyes.
"My arm is fine. Ayaan got knocked out by Avah… she attacked him without a second thought." He said quickly.

"Wh-what? Why??" Sophia said, confused.

“I have no idea. There was this thing...and it was fast. It somehow controlled fire because it blocked Avah off from both of us,” Niro readjusted Ayaan and walked inside the house. “I’ll explain everything later, but...how are we going to break it to Ayaan?”

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

#Jenti

frostdawn272

Crystal's POV:

My day started out like any other. I was home alone, and my phone was buzzing from people texting me 24-7. I smiled for no apparent reason while thinking of things to do, and I breathed in deeply as I realized that I was glowing. It's an odd thing that happens when I smile, and it had happened ever since I was little. I have a memory of my mother, standing next to me and teaching me how to control my powers with a smile on her face and I listened as best as I could. Hot tears pricked my eyes as they slowly streamed down my face. I drew in a quick breath, wiped my tears away, and walked outside.

There was something comforting about the way that my hair streamed in the wind. I sat down and buried my head in my knees taking slow, deliberate breaths until my sadness crept away. I walked further outside, enjoying everything about it. Then, my ears pricked and I listened closely as I realized that there was something or someone else with me. I didn't know what to do except make a run for it. I didn't really know what I was running to, but I knew that whatever those things were, I'd better not let them catch me.

• Posted at:

✹Aurelia

YOU'RWIZARD, PERCY

You're an ELF, RORY

Proud MORMON 

♡ A Ruewen Sister ♡

Accepted!

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

Thumbnail avatar 129227c4ae

windprincess8

hey hey hey didja miss me

Name: Aster Chanson

Nicknames: something inappropriate, something confusing and something dirty

Sexuality: bishreksual pan

Element: air

Appearance:

*Nationality: korean

*Skin tone: pale for his nationality

*Eyes: grayish lavender, uhm asian-shaped

*Hair: black, yall know the rest

*Scars: ^

*Clothing: ^

*Jewelry: ^

*Any special items they carry around: his violin

Abilities:

*Skills: any and all music- classical, contemporary, jazz, you name it. he can play most orchestral instruments (although some not very well), and he doesn't like to sing, but he can sometimes. bad at composing, though. and he invested all his time in music so he doesn't really have other skills, he's okay at school subjects, and not actually trained in combat- he learned from experience, and he's had less time for music while on the run obviously.

*Weapons: combat violin-archery bow- jen knows. it's a normal violin color.

*Skills/hobbies: music and archery, uhhh he's based on me so he's kinda a boring person

Persona: 

*Personality: in both outer and inner he's super self-depreciating and anxious. 

Outer: shy, introverted in all senses of the word. barely speaks when not spoken to. occasionally he gets annoyed and snaps the next time he opens his mouth. observant.

Inner: anxious and self confidence level -1749. the only thing he believes in is his music. we're very serious about music in this house.

*Classifications: slytherin, infp, dandere 

*Likes: music, dark and white chocolate but never milk, fruit

*Dislikes: milk chocolate, fires and smoke, extreme weather days bc they damage his instruments and he has to tune them all again

*Fears: fires, the elemental creatures- his older sister cadence was captured by one, thunder

*Crush: open, someone who understands that music is more important than them and loves him anyway, and even better, has the same insatiable passion for music and plays with him everyday

Backstory: as long as he can remember, which is only back until he was eight, he was raised by his sister, cadence, eight years older than him. both were elementals, he knew that from the start. they lived a hard life, but cadence managed to scrape up enough money to get him a violin and start him on music lessons. she eventually got a new job that paid more and they lived better, but then the creatures attacked and she was killed, one of the first victims.

Anything else: claret

• Posted at:

why

tell

you

my

name

when

you'll

just

forget

again?

every thought is a battle 

every breath is a war

and i don't think

i'm winning anymore

" i ' m   f i n e "

frostlynx454

@Sunshine how I have it is when his mom died in the fire, some fire elementals started the fire

• Posted at:

♢Saber♢

⦿D&D Player

⦿I ship Sokeefe for life

⦿Seawing

⦿Tiefling

⦿Sorcerer

⦿Zelda Fanatic

⦿Son of Hecate

⦿Homethread at 322055

@saber that’s fine by me, maybe ur OC can be like the expert on the things because the only other person who did know what they were was ‘devoured’ (Avah) 

By the way, Avah *was* the unofficial leader of this generation of elementals but she’s gone now so whoops

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

frostdawn272

Once our characters are attacked by said elementals where should they go?

• Posted at:

✹Aurelia

YOU'RWIZARD, PERCY

You're an ELF, RORY

Proud MORMON 

♡ A Ruewen Sister ♡

doglavender646

I don't know. Also, the only reason I know what the elemental monster (don't know what to call them) is because of best friend/adopted mother being one. She doesn't know her real family or anything...

• Posted at:

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Current  RP characters:

°Saphira

°Avery

°Aisha

Gang/group~ Misha Violet

(Still learning)

frostlynx454

@J after he finds out that Avah is devoured, Zack is probably going to take up the roll as leader

• Posted at:

♢Saber♢

⦿D&D Player

⦿I ship Sokeefe for life

⦿Seawing

⦿Tiefling

⦿Sorcerer

⦿Zelda Fanatic

⦿Son of Hecate

⦿Homethread at 322055

@saber sure, unless Anti wants that role but somehow I don’t see Ayaan or Niro wanting that role 

also, y’all can call me Jen or Jenna whatever floats ur boat. 

Also, once I write it, Ayaan is basically going to summon everyone to their safe house thing and from we can move as a group

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

frostlynx454

Ok

• Posted at:

♢Saber♢

⦿D&D Player

⦿I ship Sokeefe for life

⦿Seawing

⦿Tiefling

⦿Sorcerer

⦿Zelda Fanatic

⦿Son of Hecate

⦿Homethread at 322055

Ayaan Tierney

The minute I sat up, I regretted it. My head seemed to cry out in pain and I shot up too quickly. My breaths came in shallow reps. Where was I? I looked around, as my eyes adjusted. I saw Niro sitting on a desk drawing something in a notepad. Sophia say in the chair next to him reading a book. I was home? The last thing I could remember was training in the forest and… We were attacked? I tried thinking harder, but that only made my head hurt worse. That’s when I remembered, Avah. That thing had attacked her!

“Niro,” I said slowly. “Where is Avah?” It took everything I had to keep my voice steady and calm. Both of them looked up from their things as the noticed me. They looked at each other for a moment before Ayaan looked back at me. The second I saw the look in his eyes I understood.

“Ayaan,” he said softly. He started to say something else then paused. Instead of speaking, he simply reached into his pocket and pulled something out. It glinted in the sunlight as he tossed it to me. A necklace. I recognized it as soon as I saw it. Avah. Our parents had given us matching a matching golden ring and necklace. Subconsciously, I fingered the golden band as I started at her necklace.

This couldn’t be happening. It wasn’t… I wasn’t. She may have been the same age as me, but she seemed infinitely more mature. Strong, untouchable even. She was quiet and well mannered, but she needed no help standing up for herself. So then… Why her? God, it should have been me. It should have been me.

I stood up slowly, pushing away my emotions and my headache. “Send out a message to all the elementals in the area. We need to discuss this attack.” If either Niro or Sophia said anything, I didn’t hear them. I was too busy deciding how to get revenge.

—————

I am officially calling the elemental monster things elemons and no one can change my mind. Except maybe Anti, but that’s irrelevan. Or ya know if someone finds a better name 

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

frostlynx454

Ok, I was thinking there would be six elemental types of Elemons, and three 'ranks' of Elemons.  For example there would be Lessser Light Elemon, Light Elemon, And Greater Light Elemon.  The Lesser ones would be the weakest, and they would come in groups.  They would probably be the ones from In-n-Out.  The Regular Elemons would be more powerful than the Lesser ones, and they would probably be the one that attacked Aisha and was disguised.  The Greater ones are super powerful ones.

• Posted at:

♢Saber♢

⦿D&D Player

⦿I ship Sokeefe for life

⦿Seawing

⦿Tiefling

⦿Sorcerer

⦿Zelda Fanatic

⦿Son of Hecate

⦿Homethread at 322055

doglavender646

Aisha

Panic started to kick in as a looming shadow stooped next to me, holding a gun. I mentally panicked, trying to hold myself together, thinking how quickly i could get out the katana. He glanced at the elemons and want back to his black truck. He flung open the door and waited. 

" Get in." He said, trying to train his guns on the elemons. I hesitated then decided to shuffle rewards the car. Still suspicious of this person after the betrayal I had just gone through, i lunged down and shuffled through my pack, getting out a bow and a few arrows. I shrugged and started to aim. He fired once and the elemon erupted into a pic of smoke. I released my arrow, surprised at what had happened and watched as a third struggled and burst. 

"How? She was so hard to fight and I barely hurt her..." I muttered, putting my arrows back. It didn't make any sense. I looked around for any more elemons before turning towards shadow of a person. I squinted, it was so dark!

"Hi. What's your name?" I asked.

If I made the lesser elemons too easy, let me know!

• Posted at:

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Current  RP characters:

°Saphira

°Avery

°Aisha

Gang/group~ Misha Violet

(Still learning)

, 2 , , 4