Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

(Just a roleplay based off of the scary day, that is called Friday the thirteenth. MOSS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGHHHHH

INTRO:

A power outage effects the whole city. No electricity.

Your family members suddenly vanish from your sight without a single trace. They're missing.

Terrifying up-rises and riots are lit in your city. Fear has spread.

Prisoners, murderers, psycho's and kidnappers are some how let loose into civilization itself.

Welcome to an unlucky day...

Friday the 13th.

Rules:

1.) When roleplaying, please take the horror, prisoners, murderers, psycho's thing down a notch. Alright? We have lil' children present.

2.)You are an average civilian human being! No unrealistic features about your character. I will not except people with powers. If it isn't a thing in the real world, then it isn't excepted. 

3.)This role play first takes place at 5:00 PM in the evening and will end once the day is over.... or will it? (Stay tuned for that) 

4.) Shipping is encouraged. everyone needs a ship

5.) Wait for me to except your form before you start roleplaying! 

6.) Your character can most definitely die in this roleplay, but only if you want to kill it off. 

7.) Normal SAMB rules

8.) The city is in chaos! People are breaking into homes and stores and stealing things. 

9.) Cops and authorities are not around to help you. You're on your own. 

10.) You only have a day to complete your form. Sorry, guys but I'm not waiting a billion years for each of you to create one. That's just how role plays can die easily. 

11.) Even out genders.

12.) Your character can have a weapon to defend their self with. I will only allow pocket knifes, hard baseball bats, guns, etc. No scythes, no swords... you get what I mean? 

13.) I have the right to kick you out if the role play if necessary. 

14.) Have any questions? Just ask me, I won't bite. :3

15.) Put "The 13th" in the other section of the character form!

16.) Sorry for making the character form long, but it'll be easier to describe the character if we put in more detail. 

17.) Ask permission from the person who plays character if you can kill their character.

Moderator Form: (I will only allow five and moderators can participate in the RP )

SAMB Name: 

Do you have any experience in being a moderator?:

How active are you on the forums? (Be honest, please): 

What would you do if someone broke the rules?: 

What would you do if someone continued to brake the rules?:

Do you have experience in roleplays?:

Do you know basic roleplay information/rules?:

Promise to take responsibility IF you get chosen to be a moderator?:

Other: Any additional information. 

Character Form:

Name: (First and last. Erase all brackets) 

Orientation:

Height:

Weight:

Hair(Style, color, type):

Headshape:

Lips:

Eyes:

Skin:

Body build:

Any piercings/marks?(Like ear piercings, scars, freckles.):

Outfit(Detail):

Personality(Detail, not words):  

Weapon to defend yourself with?(Only one):

Inventory(Does your character carry anything they might need with them?):

Weaknesses(IMPORTANT): 

Strengths(IMPORTANT):

Dislikes:

Shippable?:

Crush?:

Are you okay with your character being killed off?:

*Bio (Optional but will make it easier to understand the character):

Other:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

• ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ •

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

"ɪ'ᴍ ᴀ ᴡᴀʟɴᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ!"

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

#KᗩᗯᗩII4EᐯEᖇ #LlamaHistory

Save; making form rn

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Swear to God, I ain't ever gonna repent~  

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

Name: Dia Denial

Orientation: Straight

Height:  5’ 4”

Weight: light weight

Hair:  blonde curly abdomen length (when down) hair with high pigtails

Headshape: Oval

Lips: Cupid’s bow

Eyes: round upturned

Skin: light pale

Body build:  Neat hour glass

Any piercings/marks?(Like ear piercings, scars, freckles.): yep, she has freckles!

Outfit(Detail): she wears a navy blue preppy skirt and a uniform long sleeved shirt with a striped tie. In other words, a mid thigh length, pleated navy blue skirt with a navy blue long sleeved polo shirt. She wears black ankle boots. 

Personality(Detail, not words): She is a very  pessimistic and depressed, not fond of most people. She often denies everything she does and blames it on someone else. Despite this, she is kind to her close friends.  She is not against killing and is easily upset. 

Weapon to defend yourself with?(Only one): She carries a pocket knife at all times. 
Inventory(Does your character carry anything they might need with them?):
She has matches, water, Kleenex, and Duct tape
Weaknesses(IMPORTANT): Talking to other people, getting over losses, thinking in loud situations 

Strengths(IMPORTANT):

being alone, strategizing, thinking about good friends 

Dislikes: people in general, loud sounds, losing

Shippable?:  Sure.

Crush?:

Are you okay with your character being killed off?:  yeah, but she’s been through this before but didn’t die (not powers, too upset to notice)

*Bio (Optional but will make it easier to understand the character):  Dia is a fourteen year old girl who has experienced loss many times. She finds it hard to get over loss and is always on the Kübler-Ross grief cycle

Other: The 13th

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Sleep is for people who aren't me

The second oldest sister of the shipping family, but the shortest

I said it was fine, it wasn't.

Dying Inside 24/7

I always Panic!... At The Disco

Name: Ayaan Tierney

Orientation: bisexual, androphiliac 

Height: 5’7

Weight: idk 120~

Hair(Style, color, type): it’s kinda messy with a side part and it’s past his ears. It’s a dark crimson color. 

Headshape: uh. Inverted triangle

Lips: thin

Eyes: silver and narrow. 

Skin: tan beige 

Body build: scrawny and small. 

Any piercings/marks?(Like ear piercings, scars, freckles.): none visible/important 

Outfit(Detail): he wears a dark red shirt with a dark hoodie over it. 

Personality(Detail, not words):  he’s very distant and has a bad habit of spacing out. He’s not exactly he nicest if people but he’s not mean either. He’s not the type to show much emotion or enthusiasm. 

Weapon to defend yourself with?(Only one): A basic handgun. (He’s also got a pocket knife)

Inventory(Does your character carry anything they might need with them?): he’s got a phone and headphones. 

Weaknesses(IMPORTANT): He spaces out too often a Misses important things. He tends to distance himself from others as well. 

Strengths(IMPORTANT): uh. He’s good at talking his way out of things and convincing people to sway in his favor. 

Dislikes: loud and obnoxious people. 

Shippable?: depends. 

Crush?: none currently 

Are you okay with your character being killed off?: yeh

*Bio (Optional but will make it easier to understand the character): he’s had a pretty normal and boring life with little significant events. 

Other: the 13th

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

Dia’s Eyes are a stark blue and her POV

Ok this is if I can have two characters:

Name: Gira Ance

Orientation: Straight

Height: 5’ 6”

Weight:  Medium-light weight 

Hair(Style, color, type): he has messy hair, like harry potter’s, light brown

Headshape: heart

Lips: thin, natural

Eyes:  Stark Green eyes,  hooded

Skin: light tan

Body build:  Slightly muscular, but quite skinny and weak at the same time

Any piercings/marks?(Like ear piercings, scars, freckles.):  he has a scar on his ear. 

Outfit(Detail):  he wears a collared, light blue long sleeved polo with light khaki pants.  He also wears noticeable black glasses

Personality(Detail, not words):  he is a sweet, caring individual who stresses out a lot, but welcomes everyone despite the fact that he is struggling inside more than most of them.  He’s sort of nerdy. 

Weapon to defend yourself with?(Only one):
He also has a pocket knife 

Inventory(Does your character carry anything they might need with them: A book to read 
Weaknesses(IMPORTANT):
Being torn apart from others, not being accepted
Strengths(IMPORTANT):

Dislikes:
Killing, people hitting on others, hatred, people finding out his true feelings

Shippable?: Yes

Crush?: Dia

Are you okay with your character being killed off?: Sure. 

*Bio (Optional but will make it easier to understand the character):  Gira is a sweet, loving guy. He accepts others kindly, but it is truly because he wants Dia to realize how kind he is.   Gira is often anxious FOR Dia 

Other: The 13th, POV

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Dying Inside 24/7

Thumbnail avatar e0eebe4f31

artisticwings28

Name: Niro Azrael

Orientation: Pansexual

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 156

Hair(Style, color, type): Has medium length wavy black hair and soft to the touch.

Headshape: Triangle with a noticeable jawline.

Lips: Has a small mouth with natural light pink lips.

Eyes: His eyes are an icy blue with silver flecks scattered around. Eye shape is a bit narrow and eyebrows are average.

Skin: Olive colored skin.

Body build: He doesn't seem very muscular but has some definition in his arms and legs. He's a bit on the thin side besides his muscles and has lean fingers.

Any piercings/marks?: Niro has some light scars on his shoulders and freckles around his face.

Outfit(Detail): Niro wears mostly black. He wears a black trench coat with the cuffs rolled up and underneath the coat is a dark grey shirt. Has black fingerless gloves on. He has black jeans with no rips and black combat boots. The only time he wears color is in jewelry, which is one silver ring on both hands and a silver chain belt.

Personality(Detail, not words): Niro doesn’t trust anyone he meets for the first time. People he met before he’s okay with. He seems neutral towards others but usually gives everyone a small glare. Doesn’t genuinely smile, only smirks at remarks. He’s reserved for a lot of things and can take things the wrong way, causing a small out lashes. A bit mysterious in social situations, but is honest with you at times. Around close friends, he's protective and gentle. He trusts them and would risk himself to save them.

Weapon to defend yourself with?(Only one): Baseball bat.

Inventory(Does your character carry anything they might need with them?): Carries an iPod with earbuds.

Weaknesses(IMPORTANT): Isn't very trustworthy, small lashing out can cause big arguments, closed off and private.

Strengths(IMPORTANT): He's good with a baseball bat and usually looks intimidating, well enough for people to second guess their decision.

Likes: Music, art (sketching), independence, shady spots away from the sun, the quiet, and doesn’t mind hanging out with one or two close friends as long as they’re quiet, snowy/cold places.

Dislikes: Annoyingly loud people, obnoxiousness, very hot places, crowds, being out in the sun for a long time, people who are constantly smiling.

Shippable?: Yeah

Crush?: Open.

Are you okay with your character being killed off?: I'm neutral about it but preferably not.

*Bio (Optional but will make it easier to understand the character): N/A

• Posted at:

⟁ anti ⟁

I listen to silence, and you have a lot to say.

#Jenti

❖ ιnғj ❖ lawғυl neυтral ❖ ѕlyтнerclaw ❖

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Ooh save

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

Name:  Yenene Salinas 

Orientation: Arom/Ace

Height: 5’3” 

Weight: She’s slightly on the heavy side for someone her height, just because she’s naturally a bit thicker in build and has some muscle.

Hair: Yenene’s hair is long and black, but always kept back and behind a beige, hijab-like head scarf.

Headshape: She has a pretty oval shaped face, and most of her features are hidden by a surgical mask.

Lips: Constantly covered by her mask, nobody can really see her small lips.

Eyes: She has very angular, almond shaped brown eyes with naturally long eyelashes.

Skin: Yenene’s skin has a darker, tanned tone to it, and cool undertones.

Body build: She is short, but has a pretty thick build and some hidden muscle. She is not overweight in the traditional sense though, but in general just a bit more dense than the average woman her size

Any piercings/marks?: Nothing visible or of note.

Outfit: Yenene dresses simply, with function in mind. She wears a sort of lab/doctors coat with sleeves rolled up to the elbow, revealing bandages around her lower arms (though they’re just for show). She wears a pair of taupe skinny jeans and a light, desaturated pink tanktop, and a pair of black flats on her feet. She is also always wearing her hijab and mask. 

Personality:  Yenene is cold and distant, rarely speaking to anyone. She keeps to herself, but still prefers being in the presence of others. Most people see her as distant and closed off but still a good person, simply because they don’t know her well enough. She is really quite sadistic and loves to see things in pain, even if she has to do it herself. She usually won't harm just anyone and everyone though, and rarely puts other in pain intentionally on her own. She’s and extremely talented doctor, and she graduated school at only 16 and went right to medical school, and is extremely intelligent. It almost seems like she can sniff out bad emotions like a bloodhound, and mental struggle gives her the same sort of pleasure as physical pain, though to a lesser extent. She often pretends to care for others who she really has no feelings towards simply because she may be able to benefit from having them as allies.

Weapon to defend yourself with?: Simple handgun, until she runs out of ammo, in which case she discards it in favor of weaponizing her surgical tools.

Inventory: She carries with her a bag with important things, mainly medical tools and first-aid type things and that sort. She also carries a limited supply of ammunition for her gun.

Weaknesses: She is cold, distant, and unattached, and does not care much for others in general. Also because of her love for pain, she sometimes gets a bit too close to the action in order to watch.

Strengths: She is way stronger than she looks, good with her weapon, and does not scare or become traumatized easily at all. She is also a doctor and can do most of the things necessary to at least patch up someone’s wounds.

Likes: Pain, Violence, Working (she loves her job what can I say). Warm weather, quiet places, black coffee.

Dislikes: Anything overly loud, being bothered by people, dumb questions (she has little patience for that), bland foods.

Shippable?: No.

Crush?: N/A

Are you okay with your character being killed off?: Not really? Simply because this is the environment she thrives in. But like if the situation is right I dont mind. 

Other: The 13th, No bio because im feelin lazy today.

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance - 

warriorcat609

*Casually just wakes up from sleep*

@Opal for one of your guy character, you didn't fill out the dislikes form! 

Everyone else excepted!

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Thumbnail avatar c888bed69f

aquaunicorn2968

SAMB Name: Lana

Do you have any experience in being a moderator?: Yes, I've made two rps and am modding in two.

How active are you on the forums? (Be honest, please): Pretty active, around 5 days a week.

What would you do if someone broke the rules?: I would make a summoning thread and tell you about it.

What would you do if someone continued to brake the rules?: If you wouldn't respond, I would ban them from the it.

Do you have experience in roleplays?: Yes!

Do you know basic roleplay information/rules?: Yes.

Promise to take responsibility IF you get chosen to be a moderator?: Yes.

Other: Nope.

• Posted at:

❃Lana❃

I'm Nerdy and proud!

Part of the arry otter rotection lub!

Proud creator of "Pineapple!"

Gang: WingStar, LeafWing, Nattily, AzulLilac.

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

#LoverOfLotsOfBooksAndSeries

Thumbnail avatar 74fcc26f92

teabear54

Superstitions like this are why I hate humanity

• Posted at:

Fafnir

#Panda Lazer

Christian

#Fade

I'm way too awkward for my own good

#REMEMBER ZOE

#REMEMBER SALLY

MR MANTICORE

Mars

Fishnir

“When the leader of the bad guys sang

something soft, and soaked in pain”

IM COOL

i think

なぜあなたはこれを翻訳しているのですか?

warriorcat609

@Moderator form excepted Lana! :D 

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Thumbnail avatar 1f00ccce01

dreamtimecrow55

@Fafnir - Its just a roleplay my dude. Chill. The date is just an excuse to do some fun spooky stuff. 

• Posted at:

~Reve~

-Dreaming of being Meme Queen -

- About as S A L T Y as the dead sea -

"YA NASTY"

"Have you ever considered,,, maybe not?"

"Wow, what a time." 

- I don't support intolerance - 

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

heres ma form

Name: Raleigh O'Connor

Orientation: straight

Height: about 5'4, slightly short, but still intimidating

Weight: 115 lbs. She's light.

Hair(Style, color, type): It's a chestnut brown color, with natural blond streaks. It falls in waves to her midback when she keeps it down but she will always keep it up in a high ponytail or maybe a messy bun.

Headshape: Heart-defined features, extremely pretty

Lips:  light pink,slightly upturned Cupid's bow lips.

Eyes: A light golden brown that sparkle green in the sunlight, with long and dark eyelashes.

Skin: Naturally tan.

Body build: An athletic build, very strong in the lower body and upper body. Very fit and in shape.

Any piercings/marks?(Like ear piercings, scars, freckles.): freckles on her nose and cheeks.

Outfit(Detail): A gray Under ARmour shirt with the logo in blue on the front, a pair of black sports capris, sneakers, a braided blue,black, and white sports necklace, a bunch of wristbands.

Personality(Detail, not words):  She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who enjoys staying active and doing something. She's funny,friendly, and charming, but she can seriously hurt you. Raleigh's brave and determined, always fighting till the end and finishing what she started.

Weapon to defend yourself with?(Only one): If it's ok-two throwing knives she found in her basement?

Inventory(Does your character carry anything they might need with them?): A pocketknife(not as a weapon), her phone, and some food

Weaknesses(IMPORTANT): overcompetitive and confident, short temper

Strengths(IMPORTANT): speed, running, strength, agility

Likes: sports, running, races, competition, food, music, outdoors

Dislikes: sitting still, indoors, boring and lazy people, slow walkers.

Shippable?: YASYASYASYAS

Crush?: open, must be male

Are you okay with your character being killed off?: I guess. I would rather not have her killed though.

*Bio (Optional but will make it easier to understand the character): well, her parents were divorced while she was young, and her mother moved faraway, so the only family she ever knew was her father and her two older brothers. She never met her twin brother.

Other: The 13th!

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

"Cause baby I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream." 

"You're my d

o

w

n fall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues." 

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Name: Haiku Typo 

Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 6'

Weight: 150 (not good at this)

Hair: Black hair that covers his left eye, messy and just long enough to put into a small bun

Headshape: Square

Lips: Thin, naturally slightly pink lips

Eyes: Round, dark brown eyes

Skin: Pale skin

Body build: Thin but sturdy

Any piercings/marks?: A small black gauge in either ear, and two black hoops in the left ear. A few black and green glow-in-the-dark bracelets.

Outfit: Since he's usually working at a cafe/coffee shop, he wears the uniform 80% of the time. A black button up long sleeve shirt and black pants. He also wears black boots and every once in awhile, white gloves. Outside of work, he has two styles: lazy and "hipster". If he's feeling lazy, grey sweatpants, black sneakers, and a The Walking Dead t-shirt. The other style includes a black and red hoodie, black beanie, black boots, and semi-tight skinny jeans. 

Personality: He loves to talk to people and if he sees someone who looks like they're having a rough day, he'll try and cheer them up. He hates seeing people get hurt and will go out of his way to help. Haiku is a little clumsy. He loves to read and tries to learn something new all the time and secretly loves to sing.

Weapon to defend yourself with?: Baseball bat

Inventory: Matches, black earbuds, his phone.

Weaknesses: He's not confident in his abilities outside of work and gets himself in trouble sometimes.

Strengths: Can make a mean cup of coffee, if that's anything. He can run a decent distance without stopping. 

Dislikes: Slow walkers, illogical anger

Shippable?: Yes

Crush?: Open

Are you okay with your character being killed off?: Yes, but preferably no; if that makes sense.

*Bio: A few years back, he had depression, but his friends, family, and his husky named Benson helped him through it. He still doesn't like how he looks and has low self-esteem, but he's better. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Queen of winged wolves and lions

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

warriorcat609

@STARGAZER

CAN I SHIP MY CHARACTER AND YOURS? 

I'm currently working on my form, then I see yours and I compare. ITS PERFECT.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

Ooh~ shipping already

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

aquaunicorn2968

@Bear- Accepted!

• Posted at:

❃Lana❃

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

icewolf2513

Yeah, sure!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

@toffee It was there, but I’ll post it again:

Dislikes: Killing, people hitting on others, hatred, people finding out his true feelings

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Dying Inside 24/7

@toffee

hmm... I did fill it out and it shows up for me. 

Here it is:

Dislikes:
Killing, people hitting on others, hatred, people finding out his true feelings

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Dying Inside 24/7

warriorcat609

@Opal 

Okie dokie! Sorry, I didn't see it. XD

My eyes were adjusting to the blinding light that is called the sun. XD

THIS IS WHAT I DEAL WITH IN THE MORNING.

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

:P ok thank you!

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Dying Inside 24/7

Thumbnail avatar 8bf0113d39

dogdragon1303

Actually I can't join but good luck! Sounds interesting.

• Posted at:

Embyr

Proud Christian!

Send a fully armed battalion

Acting the goat

I'd rather stand with God, and be judged by the world, than stand with the world, and be judged by God.

Proud member of Mrs. Wolfe's Haven (RP)!

//hiss hiss Slytherin//

athleticbear159

OOH THERE'S A MOD FORM(this is where you all gasp in shock and envy ;p)

SAMB Name: Bear!

Do you have any experience in being a moderator?: Yes, I have modded on two, maybe three roleplays? 

How active are you on the forums? (Be honest, please): I am decently active. I'm active during the weekends, mostly Saturday, and pretty much the entire afternoon throughout the weekdays.

What would you do if someone broke the rules?: I would stop them, tell them to be kinder/don't do that, give them either a warning or kick them out if it was an extremely severe rule they broke.

What would you do if someone continued to brake the rules?: I would give them three strikes-they're out.

Do you have experience in roleplays?: YASSSS roleplays are my life. I highly recommend to join them if you don't.

Do you know basic roleplay information/rules?: Yes, of course.

Promise to take responsibility IF you get chosen to be a moderator?: Yes. I swear over god. 

Other: Dis is my moderator quote-

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

"You're my d

o

w

Up

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Dying Inside 24/7

athleticbear159

Bump!

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

"You're my d

o

w

Bump, I want Toffee to see Bear’s mod request

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Dying Inside 24/7

warriorcat609

Bear excepted!

We'll all start once a few people get in their forms. (Including myself XD)

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

aquaunicorn2968

lol

• Posted at:

❃Lana❃

I'm Nerdy and proud!

#Hufflepuff

#DogLover

icewolf2513

Up

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

:p

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Dying Inside 24/7

icewolf2513

This is too good of an Rp to die before it starts.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

icewolf2513

Uppppp!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

poke

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《

Guess who's back ;)

#jenti

up

• Posted at:

Rosea Opal

I’m dying

Dying Inside 24/7

icewolf2513

THIS. WILL. NOT. DIE.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

warriorcat609

(I'll have to do my character later, for right now I'll let you all POV

You all can start. :)

• Posted at:

ıllı тσғғεε ıllı

TᕼE ᑎEKO ᑭᖇIᑎᑕEᔕᔕ 

♫ #ʀʜʏᴛʜᴍᴀᴄᴄᴇss  ♫ 

#ᴍᴜʀғᴇᴇ #sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢғᴀᴍɪʟʏ 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ ᗷᕼ

icewolf2513

If/when we make another thread, what acronym would you prefer we use?

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

bumppp

• Posted at:

》J. Silvyr《