Save Snake!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY TRIFORCE!

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

Elder, unicorn hair, 10 3/4, Unyielding.

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Can Bree have a crush on Sheperd?

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

n fall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues." 

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Hey Cassy, would it be okay with you if Heaven had a crush on Sam? 

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

The Spots:

Horse Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Joy

Monkey Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Cassy

Snake Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Saber

Pig Miraculous Wielder - Open

Goat Miraculous Wielder - Open

Rat Miraculous Wielder - Open

Rooster Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Cookie

Ox Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Bear

Tiger Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Luana

Dog Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Lizzy

Rabbit Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Chieko

Dragon Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Livvy

Cat Miraculous Wielder(Yes, I'm letting you play as the bad guys here.) - Taken by Chat Noir Z

Ladybug Miraculous Wielder - Open

Moth Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Apolaka

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 638ac60b46

clevercat546

Uh, sure that works.

Hey I'll have Noble take the Ladybug Miraculous, if you want to save it. 

We can have it where I can see Tikki, because Noble didn't want to get rid of her. She kind of helps out and just wanders around but refuses to help me with evil. Plagg on the other hand doesn't care.

• Posted at:

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KING of Puns -

| Gravity Falls |

| Miraculous Ladybug |

| Ready Player One |

-

Writer, Reader, Artist

Homethread: /325349

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

Gang:

Mabel Noble Bill Calypso Lucas

(More to come!)

lavenderdawn69

Chat Noir Z:Sounds good.

The Spots:

Rooster Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Cookie

Cat Miraculous Wielder(Yes, I'm letting you play as the bad guys here.) - Taken by Chat Noir Z

Ladybug Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Chat Noir Z

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

@Livvy: Sure. 

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

The updated form:

Name: Arabella "Bella" Raini 

Superhero/villain Name: Cluck 
Civilian Appearance: Her hair is dyed a neon red, it is natually titian (IT is a real hair color look it up), eye are light blue, skin is slightly tanned, she has freckles, her typical clothes are usually a bright blue shirt, turoquise pants, red jacket, and purple shoes. 
Civilian Personality: Likes to be loud and seen, always want to be in the center of attention, has a hard time with others, when ignored she becomes irritated, is that kind of do before thinking person, and tries to be leader of any group 

Superhero/villain Appearance: Wears a mask that has random colors of chicken feathers on it, Three larger bright colored feathers stick up on the left side of her mask, there is a yellow beak like thing that covers her nose. Her jumpsuit is covered in different colored chicken feathers

Superhero/villain Personality: She is a bit quiter, but is still loud, is easier going with others, slightly better about being ingnored, but still is a do before thinking, and still tries to be in command 

Abilities:She is able to be very loud, often calls attention to herself, is able to run fast

Powers(only related to Superhero/villain identity;stuff like enhanced agility,enhanced senses, etc., etc.): has faster running speed, is louder

Special Power(only related to Superhero/villain identity; stuff like Rena's Mirage or Ladybug's Lucky Charm):Is able to do a very loud noise that makes people pass out for about 5 minutes and have ringing in the ears for 3 minutes

If Moth, Cat, or Ladybug, how did you get your start?: N/A

If any of the Zodiac Miraculous Holders, where did you find your Miraculous?: Found it at a yard sale 

Miraculous Appearance(Include its dormant appearance and its activated appearance(including five of something that vanishes after you use your special power).): It is a bracelet that is ligth brown, charm on bracelet is yellow, when activated it has 5 scratch marks that are red, and one dissapers each minute

Kwami: Egg, looks like a red Rooster

Other: Hi!

• Posted at:

Cookie Ice  Cream Squid Fantasy 

The Sad Chicken Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

The ignored little muffin in the corner

lavenderdawn69

The Spots:

Rooster Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Cookie

Ladybug Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Chat Noir Z

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

@Cookie:Hi!

Name:Kirsty Tate

Superhero/villain Name:Gray Rat
Civilian Appearance:black hair in a bun, brown eyes, pale skin, white t-shirt with light blue stripes, blue jeans, white sneakers
Civilian Personality:Kirsty seems to be the definition of calm. Nothing seems to frighten her.

She carries herself in a confident fashion, and the future responsibilities of carrying on her dad’s company doesn’t seem to bother her.

In actuality, Kirsty is very stressed out with the responsibilities she does have, and is so insecure that she doesn’t think she has the chops to run her dad’s company.

She is very timid on the inside, so much that mice frighten her.

However, she is very smart and hard-working.

She has a habit of not showing her true self because she is ashamed of it, and tends to bottle up her emotions until it’s too late. 

Superhero/villain Appearance: light gray mask, light gray jumpsuit, bare feet and hands, light gray fake rat ears with pink inside of ears, hair let down, brown eyes, tan skin

Superhero/villain Personality:Gray Rat is mostly Kirsty's repressed personality added with the freedom of being someone else. She likes to joke around, and is free spirited and cheerful. She's emotional and timid, but also kind and helpful. She was insecure when she started, but is less insecure now. Sometimes it seems like she doesn't have a care in the world, but can be serious. She is smart and hard-working.

Abilities:good problem and puzzle solver, athletic

Powers(only related to Superhero/villain identity;stuff like enhanced agility,enhanced senses, etc., etc.):enchanced speed, touch, and smell

Special Power(only related to Superhero/villain identity; stuff like Rena's Mirage or Ladybug's Lucky Charm):Replication:Kirsty can clone herself 3 times for 5 minutes.

If Moth, Cat, or Ladybug, how did you get your start?:

If any of the Zodiac Miraculous Holders, where did you find your Miraculous?:In her backpack.

Kwami:Matty

Other:

I think we can POV now. Anyone want to start?

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Ill get my form in later today

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY TRIFORCE!

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

Elder, unicorn hair, 10 3/4, Unyielding.

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

I'll do it. 

Caroline stared down at the open notebook in her lap, tuning out the world as she filled the plain white page with green ink. The sounds of people yelling at each other across the school courtyard couldn't distract her by now.

What could, and did, however, was the colorful butterfly that fluttered down onto her notebook, stayed there for a few moments, slowly flapping its wings, before being absorbed into the notebook. Caroline yelped as her favorite notebook, now glowing all the colors of the rainbow, began to float away from her, and out of sight. She tried running after where she saw it go, but as soon as she'd stood up and started running, she bumped into someone and was knocked down. 

She stared up at the person she'd run into. It was a girl, with her exact size and stature. Heck, this girl looked exactly like her, except for her eyes, which now glowed green, a pair of green butterfly wings on her back, a black pair of antenna, and her feet, which had morphed into those of a butterfly. She failed to not be alarmed, and stood up quickly, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. She ducked around a corner and behind a bush to see a pair of butterfly's feet running past her. People were screaming, probably at her butterfly clone. 

"Kannin, I think it's time to transform," she whispered to her pencil case. To anyone else (fortunately nobody saw her), she would seem insane. But to the creature that resided within that pencil case, she was right. The rabbit Kwami poked her head out of the pencil case she hid in, and smiled slightly, before getting sucked into the chain earring that hung from Caroline's right ear. The area around her began to spin, and Caroline quietly waited for it to stop, knowing that she didn't and never would do any weird dance moves when she became Kannin. 

When the spinning stopped, out stepped a masked girl in a well-known outfit with a smirk on her face. She glanced around the courtyard, watching as Butterfly Caroline grabbed a girl by the arm and snapped her fingers, causing a cage of vines to rise from the ground and trap her. So this was her opponent. 

Here's the Villain Of The Day's info, too-

Name: Mariposa

Civilian Name: Vera Andante

Appearance: Mariposa is 5'6", lean, and lanky, with heavily lidded eyes that change colors and give off a faint glow. Her hair is silver and it's tied into two drill-tails, which go down to her knees. Her skin is deathly pale. 

She wears a black opera mask (the kind that covers one side of your face and just your eyebrow on the other side) with embellishments made out of iridescent feathers and prisms, and a pair of moving antenna. Her costume consists of a white, knee-length satin dress under a cloak made out of iridescent fabric. She has butterfly wings that change color and poke through the cloak, and she has a butterfly brooch pinning her cloak to her dress in the front. Her feet have been morphed into butterfly feet.

Civilian Appearance: Vera is 5'6", skinny and has pale skin. Her hair is strawberry blonde, and she wears it short. Her eyes are grey and aren't very expressive. She wears a large, blue pair of glasses with circular frames and a blue sun charm on the left where the lens part meets the arm. She has a tomboyish fashion sense and usually wears shorts and flannel shirts, usually in red or blue. She wears a pair of white canvas shoes that have seen better days. 

Why she was Akumatized: She's been constantly bullied for her appearance, but the day she got Akumatized marked a particularly vicious run-in. She tries to get revenge on the school in general. 

Akumatized item: Her mask. Was originally her glasses.

Personality: Stereotypical loud, flamboyant, vain villain. She dislikes fighting herself and prefers to send her clones (see Powers) to fight for her, but she can and will defend herself if push comes to shove. She empathizes with butterflies and moths and can't bear to see them get hurt. Constantly criticizes people's fashion sense, and generally sees herself superior to others. Superfeminine in most regards. 

Civilian Personality: Vera is a tomboy to the extreme, but she's very insecure about her appearance. She solves problems with her fists whenever possible, but is a stickler for the rules. She loves insects and wants to be an entomologist when she grows up. She never backs down from a challenge and can't bear to be in second place. Tends to see both sides of a debate when she's not involved and isn't a very judgmental person.

Powers: (she's just a weaker version of the Moth Miraculous oh god) By sending a butterfly to an item that is special to someone and having it consume the item and return to Mariposa, she can summon a butterfly-ified version of them. They will appear with wings, antenna and butterfly feet. They have powers relating to what color their eyes and wings are, but they sort of relate to classical elements. (Red = nonliving earth, orange = fire, yellow = light, green (like Caroline's clone) = plant life, blue = water, purple = air). The clones don't have to latch onto negative emotions, as they're not their own entities. She can also fly.

Weapon: Mariposa uses a black, twisted staff topped with a butterfly-shaped prism. With it, she can control her clones.

• Posted at:

Chieko Agano

I'm a recipe for entropy

I'm too overwhelming

Give me your validation

I can taste your apprehension  

Agende- Ace - Aromantic ANPROUD! 

Ruler of The AAAs (see above) 

*screams the words to Hikari Yo*

athleticbear159

Erm, Chat Noir, can Bree have a crush on Sheperd?

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

lavenderdawn69

@Bear:He already said yes.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
"Help me! Somebody help me!" Someone said, breaking Kirsty out of her daydream.

She got up and jogged over to see who it was who needed help, and saw a person with butterfly wings, attena, and butterfly feet trapping another person with vines.

Kirsty froze in fear before running and hiding, shivering with fright. She thought she had gotten used to akumas, but every time they appeared sent a chill down her spine.

Matty rose from out of Kirsty's pocket and slapped her.

"Stop being such a wuss!" Matty whisper screamed. "There's an akuma out there, and you should be fighting, not hiding like a pansy!"

Kirsty rubbed her sore cheek. She knew Matty was right, even though she wanted to stay hiding.

"Matty, transform me!" She said.

The little kwami got sucked into Kirsty's anklet, and Kirsty transformed.

Almost immediately afterward, Gray Rat came out from where Kirsty was hiding. She looked at the akuma, and a chill went down her spine. She almost tried to hide again, but resisted it.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

Cat:

Catherine was in her attic bedroom, having stolen a sick day from school. But she was very far from sick that day. No, she was having a test run.
Her akuma was out there, somewhere, wreaking havoc.

Stealing videos from security cameras, she found...that her victim was a weaker and more rainbow-y version of her Miraculous. She sighed. It reminded her of her old days as Starlight Butterfly, the legendary hero who heroically protected the city from the Zodiac Villains.
But those days were over. Now, she was making changes.
Right now, all she needed was confirmation that her power worked. Then she'd pretend to notice (conveniently after the destruction of the school), take away the girl's akuma, and play "anxious little girl that made a mistake" to Master Fu. She could pull this off. She could still be the legendary retired Starlight Butterfly after this.

Cat turned on the telepathy. "Listen. Your name is Vera, right?" When she confirmed, Cat continued. "Okay. So soon, you're probably going to get hunted by an absurd amount of people with miraculouses. What? No, you can't fight them. The plan is that when you get cornered or aren't able to fight anymore, I'll take away your akuma. Oh, that's the name of your magical butterfly. Your objects will still be frozen and stuff, but you can't use your powers, and you won't remember the event either. Hm? Yes, I'll give it back eventually. It'll be a while though. Uh, over and out."

That was one of her contacts dealt with. The next one would be a bit harder to find.
Cat got on her butterflies and flew above to go find Suie Noir, her partner in crime.

• Posted at:

apolaka Mayari

we have officially reached no-font status

don't call us a gang we ain't no gang we are people

athenabird158

Heaven~

Everything was going great. Heaven was having a good day. She had managed not to be a blushing mess around the guy she liked, and her macaroons had turned out good. Just as she pulled the cookies from the oven, a scream burst from outside. 

The tray dropped from Heaven's hands. She ran to her window and saw the problem: an Akuma. There went her good day. 

Her kwami, a black dragon flew over and perched on her shoulder. "Come on, Heaven! People need Onyx right about now!" Heaven swore around her breathe, but she knew the kwami was right.

"Winxx, transform me!" In a flash of silver and black, Heaven Drews was gone. In her place was Onyx. The holder of the dragon miraculous. And one of the Zodiac Heroines. He jumped out her window and studied the scene. The Akuma was causing general panic, the normal. Then she saw Gray Rat, one of Onyx's allies, and ran up to her. "What's the situation?"

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

clevercat546

(Working on Noble's form, will have it in soon)

Suie Noir, "Black Soot":

Dipper grinned, watching out his large window, at the havoc down in the city. He hummed to himself, thinking of his princess. He did up the buttons on his white dress shirt, leaving it untucked.

"Shepherd, don't you think this madness is enough? There are kids fighting out there, their lives in danger." Tikki chimed up behind him, and he turned to the little kwami.

"Don't call me Shepherd." He growled, stepping around her, and towards his bedroom. "Plagg, get out of the garbage can. There's nothing for you in there." He motioned to the waste bin, where Plagg flew out and next to Tikki.

"Just triple checking. Are we going to create more mischief?" Plagg brushed the crumbs off his head.

"Mhm. Just going to get dressed up." Dipper smiled to himself, creating another mental tally mark. So far, it's been almost two years since Noble Blanc was frozen. His eyebrows furrowed for a second, before he turned back to the kwamis.

"Shep-DIPPER- are you sure this is such a good idea?" Tikki's voice shook nervously. Dipper simply nodded. 

"If we want to get back my love, and your master, it is necessary. Plagg, crime time!" 

Moments later, Dipper emerged from his room as Suie Noir, Black Soot. He turned to face the closed door to his right, decorated with glitter. "Another day, m'lady. I'll wait for you forever." He turned, motioning to Tikki of the door.

"I'll keep her safe, sir." Tikki sighed, and disappeared into the kitchen. Suie Noir jumped through the latch in the window, and out to the top of the building, waiting for his partner.

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KING of Puns -

| Gravity Falls |

| Miraculous Ladybug |

| Ready Player One |

-

Writer, Reader, Artist

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

Gang:

(More to come!)

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
Gray Rat was busy cutting a vine tied to a tree from her wrist with one of her knives. After she did so, she looked at Onyx, not turning to face her.

"Oh, nothing, just a lot of people being terrorized by butterfly people with elemental powers," Gray said lightly, shrugging as if it wasn't a big deal.

• Posted at:

Lavender

athleticbear159

Bree

Bree was in her yard, practicing her soccer and lacrosse with her brothers when she heard her kwami whispering to her. 

"Bree! BREE!" He whisper-screamed. 

She gritted her teeth. "Not now, Britena." 

"But there's someone in trouble!" 

Bree dropped her lacrosse stick and ran. "Britena, transform me!" She yelled as she landed in front of a group of people. "Uh, where's the danger? I was in the middle of practicing for my lacrosse tournament." She grinned.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

athenabird158

Heaven/Onyx~

Onyx flicked her whips, cutting a vine down with the flick of her hand. "All in a day's work." A smirk formed on her face. In the corner of her eye, she saw the Ox miraculous holder, Wildflame, land in front of a group of civilians. "Flame! The fights over here!" She yelled!

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

Oh heck, so sorry I'm late. I've been bust ;; Can I still put my form in?

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

im dead, dont mind me. i just pop in from time to time, or try to commit to the SAMB and end up failing and leaving for a few months before trying again. currently semi-active

lavenderdawn69

@Joy:Of course!

Kirsty's POV:

Gray waved Wildflame over.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 9e051623c1

ravenfairy134

Lunar Moth:

Lunar soared high above the city, watching it as she flew by. She watched the madness below. Mariposa was down there, doing her job well. Wreaking havoc and drawing the miraculouses out. She already saw three down in the street, chasing the girl.

She stood up on her butterfly cloud and flew faster.

Conspiracy theorists would soon point out the cloud in the sky shaped like a butterfly and wonder where their old hero was going.

Lunar had arrived at Noir's place. "Greetings, Suie Noir." she greeted him formally. "Are we going to go down into your place and get to business, or will we wait outside for everyone to see?

• Posted at:

apolaka Mayari

we have officially reached no-font status

don't call us a gang we ain't no gang we are people

athleticbear159

Bree

I ran and leaped over the debris, my speed picking up. My superpower wasn't actually super speed(I wish), I'm just really fast in general. I climbed the tree and leaped out of the air towards the villain. "Mariposa." I said, my voice filled with disgust. I picked up the nearest object, which happened to be a tree that had fallen over. "WHY DID YOU DO THIS?" I yelled, over the sound of hurtling wind. I threw the tree up into the air and hit Mariposa off her cloud. Yes, I thought. "GUYS! OVER HERE!" I waved everyone over.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

lavenderdawn69

@Bear:The person on the cloud is Luna Moth, not Mariposa.

Speaking of Luna Moth, I have a feeling she doesn't want to get caught yet. Let's just say you found Mariposa, not Luna Moth, alright?

• Posted at:

Lavender

clevercat546

Suie Noir thought to himself for a moment. "Maybe we can have just a teeny bit of fun.." He turned towards Luna Moth, eyebrows raised. He fiddled with his staff, flicking it out and back in. "Just-Just once. I want to see how focused they all are. They can't catch us. Then we'll go back to business. Or, if you're anxious about it, we can go into our civilian form and distract them?" A sly grin spread on his face.  "Come on, Luna, don't you want to have a bit of fun?"

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KING of Puns -

| Gravity Falls |

| Miraculous Ladybug |

| Ready Player One |

-

Writer, Reader, Artist

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

Gang:

(More to come!)

flasheagle51

Kannin was being typical and ran straight into the action, fighting against a small army of butterfly people with her modified grappling hook. She chanced a glance behind her, and saw Grey Rat, Wildflame and Onyx together, and bounded towards them, unaware that she was being followed by the clones she was fighting. 

"Heya, Grey, Onyx, Wildflame! Wazzup? I was just saving some people from the butterfly army!" She glanced up at Mariposa and grinned. "So, here's our prismatic purveyor of doooooooooom-!" Kannin squealed the last word as she narrowly avoided a bust of fire directed at her head by an orange-winged butterfly boy. Mariposa smirked, as Kannin started running around the group, flanked by an army of brightly colored butterfly people. "I am Mariposa. The queen of this world and the fairest of them all! And I'll punish anyone who says otherwise!" The Akumatized villain smirked and fluttered her eyelashes before pointing her staff at the group of heroes, splitting the butterflies between all four heroes equally. "I-held-them-off-as-long-as-I-could," Kannin shouted as she drop-kicked a green-winged butterfly that she recognized as the Caroline one away from her. "I think you have to destroy one of their possessions! They're like rainbow butterfly Akumas!" 

• Posted at:

Chieko Agano

I'm a recipe for entropy

I'm too overwhelming

Give me your validation

greendog1510

Bella: 

While I was chatting with my friends. Egg from his pocket poked me in the side. What do you want Egg. I whispered to the rooster. I looked around and saw one of the heros run past. Oh that's what egg saw. "Well my friends it has been nice chatting with you but I have to go," I said as I rushed off. I went behind the building and a few moments latter. Cluck the hero came out. I rushed to the others seeing, Grey RAt, Wildflame, Onyx, Kannin, and a few others. "Hi," I said brightly,"What are we fighting today?" 

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

athenabird158

Heaven/Onyx~

”The usual. Some angry citizen got akumatized. Nothing new.” Onyx dogded another vine as she spoke.

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Sam/Singe

I sighed as I exited the library, brushing my auburn hair out of my face. For the past two hours I had been tutoring some underclassmen who had been struggling with their classes. Huo didn’t make that easy though he had insisted on leaving my bag and playing pranks. This included pulling the fire alarm and making me waste more time with them while waiting for the firemen to come check things out. The small flying monkey flew out of my bag and rested on my shoulder. “You’re so boring. Let’s do something fun, go out with some friends.” He said. “I have responsibilities as a civilian and as a superhero. I don’t have time for social gatherings.” I counters. “Speaking of hero responsibilities.” Huo stated nodding down the road. I looked up to see an akuma attack where four of my allies, Wildflame, Onyx, Cluck, and Gray Rat, were already fighting. “Well looks like they have this under control let’s go home, Kid.” Huo said and tried to fly the other direction. I pinched his long brown tail between my pointer finger and thumb. “No way, we’ve got to help too.” I held up my left wrist. “Huo, tail out!” I said. The monkey was sucked into my bracelet and within seconds I stood there as my fun monkey hero  persona. I took on of the two grappling hooks and shot it off into a tree by the others. I then clicked the trigger that allowed me to be pulled over. I landed beside them on the back of one of the butterfly people. “Hello girls, thought you could use a monkey boy in this little party. What did I miss?”

• Posted at:

Cassy Lunice

Queen of Weapons

Bump and Elemental Master

Gang:Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A,K, Sp, Au, SC, PW, DW, SD, DD, G, Ma, F, T, MM, SS, SW, SB, St, De, RH

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

greendog1510

Cluck: 

"Okay," I said as I started to dogde vines. "Does anybody have a plan?" 

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

athenabird158

Heaven/Onyx~

Giving Singe a quick smile, Onyx turned her attention to Cluck. “I like plans. I’m just not good at making them.”

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

lavenderdawn69

Gray Rat's POV:

I shrugged. "I got nothing. Singe?"

• Posted at:

Lavender

athleticbear159

Bree/Wildflame

I shrugged and threw up my hands, quickly dodging a piece of shrapnel falling. "I don't really enjoy ideas." I gripped a ginourmous piece of metal and hurtled into the sky, towards the villains. It exploded. I brushed my hands off. "I'm more of an 'act now, think later' kinda person." I grinned.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

flasheagle51

"Incapacitate the butterflies," Kannin shouted, knocking a pair of blue-winged clones to the ground with her grappling hook, bent to form something that looked like a fist. "Also, today's prismatic purveyor of doom is right in front of us and you guys don't seem to care." She shot her grappling hook at a clone, using the hook to grab hold of them and use them to knock down a row of other clones. She pulled the hook back and stepped over to the newest arrival. "Hello, Singe. Are you going to actually do anything to take care of Mariposa?" "Take care of me? Hah! My subjects, SEIZE THEM!" Mariposa's voice came suddenly and startlingly as she pointed her butterfly staff, and the butterfly people that had been, up until then, circling the group and attacking in general disarray, began pressing in on the heroes, conflicting bursts of magic flying every which way as the army did their best to trap the group of heroes. 

• Posted at:

Chieko Agano

I'm a recipe for entropy

I'm too overwhelming

Give me your validation

Thumbnail avatar 0e294bc7a0

silvermist539

I'm going to drop out, since i have no idea what I'm doing or what to say. What in the world is a kwami and a kannini? I'm so sorry, it was my fault for joining into a roleplay that I had no idea what to do in, especially as my first one since a few months. I apologize again, and thanks for saving it for me anyway ;u;
i feel horrible im so sorry

• Posted at:

-Joy

The world is quiet here.

im dead, dont mind me. i just pop in from time to time, or try to commit to the SAMB and end up failing and leaving for a few months before trying again. currently semi-active

lavenderdawn69

@Joy:It's okay!

Gray Rat's POV:
Gray deflected the blasts with her knives.

• Posted at:

Lavender

athleticbear159

Bree/Wildflame

I whipped out my throwing knives and shot at a subject, then hurtled one towards another. "Oy, Mariposa! Are you afraid or something? Why don't you battle us yourself?!" I tried to make her angry.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

athenabird158

Heaven/Onyx~

Onyx flicked her wrists, snapping her whips. "There goes making a plan!" She yelled over the sounds of battle. One of her whips knocked a butterfly minion to the ground. Her other whip wasn't so lucky. The minion that she'd tried to attacked pulled on the thick ribbon, pulling Onyx towards it. "A little help!" Onyx cried out

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

, 2 , , 4