Thumbnail avatar d3a59d09ec

ravenfairy134

Lunar Moth:

"Perhaps you can have fun if you want. I would have to change before going down." Lunar sat. "They'll notice me as Starlight Butterfly. And besides, I have to pay attention. They can't destroy akumas--you have the ladybug miraculous, after all--but this is just a test run, after all. I'd prefer to focus. And besides," she said, a tiny smile on her face, "I'm already having fun watching."

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

✧morningstar✧

~formerly apolaka~

you fall down seven more times

i'll be there, seven eight nine!

as we keep trying, we'll find

we're always singing the same tune!    

regardless of what time it is in your place, i hope you have a good morning.

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Suie Noir:

"Fair enough, it does seem fun watching them fight so desperately.. and I do not have ownership of the Ladybug Miraculous, my princess does. The reason this all has worked so easily is because you can summon the butterflies back to you. I refuse to use the Ladybug Miraculous anyways, it'll come into the plan later on.."

*He gave her a sickening grin, as if he had more planned than he shows* 

(Apolaka, question. Do we know each other in civilian form? Or is it still a secret?)

• Posted at:

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

| ʄօʀʊʍ ȶաɨռ: ʝօӄɛֆȶɛʀ 

Full sig: /331492

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

Homethread: /325349

Gang: /327271

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

Homethread: /328862

Gang: /330909

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

Sam/Singe

"A little help!" Onyx called. I looked over to the female dragon like hero. One of the butterfly minions was trying to pull her over to him. I used my grappling hook to pull me over so I could kick him hard in the head. "That's no way to treat a lady." I then grabbed Onyx and called out to the others. "Fall back until we have a plan." I then sprang up into the rooftops. The others soon joined me. "Now we can discuss a plan. I think we should use our best strengths and I know what I'm good for. This hansom monkey makes the perfect distraction. Gray Rat make your clones to fight off the butterfly minions, Cluck go with her, use your ability to knock out as many as you can. Meanwhile I'll boggle Ms. Butterfly Beauty's mind for a bit. Wildflame, Onyx get an idea of where her akuma is. Once you find it Onyx use your ability to fly up behind her and grab it. Right before Onyx gets there Wildflame needs to use her ability to manipulate Butterfly Girl's energy to give Onyx a better opening. If anything goes wrong I'll be ready to throw up a shield to protect you. Any complaints?" I asked, drawing on my Sam side for a moment. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Bree/Wildflame

I flipped over the metal scattered across the ground and narrowly escaped a missile shot by a minion, then somersaulted and got up. "Onyx, I'm coming!" I yelled, then whipped out my knives and threw one at the ribbon. It didn't break. Curse Onyx and her incredibly strong whips! I ran up to it and yanked on it, angry, ripping it in half, then dashed behind onyx to hold her up as the minion wasn't lucky and was blasted to who-knows-where. "Heh heh...sorry about the whip?" I grinned nervously to Onyx, then got up and stuck up my fist,the big tree rebounding away.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

เรคเคђ 20:48-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ." -ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ( ғʟsʜ)

redwolf988

Sam/Singe

"A little help!" A voice called. I looked over and saw one of the butterfly mutants had grabbed Onyx's whip and was dragging her closer. I shot off my grappling hook and swung over to slam down boy to the ground. "That's no way to treat a lady." I scolded him. Then I turned to Onyx and grabbed her wrist to pull her away from the majority of danger. "Everyone, pull back for a moment." I called to them. I then pulled out my grappling hook and up into the rooftops. After a couple minuets the others arrived. "Alright we need a plan to deal with this. There are too many minions to get through them all. So we should probably get to the source as soon as possible. Luckily for this hansom monkey happens be the best distraction you'll ever find. But we'd still need a plan for what you four should do." I hummed and looked at them and thought about the situation not too far away. Alright I need to stop thinking like Singe for a moment and think like Sam. What should I do? If this were a school project I'd just do everything. Maybe if this was a project where I had to let others work too. How would I deal with that? "Alright, three groups. I'll be on distraction, Gray Rat and Cluck on mutant patrol, Wildflame and Onyx on Akuma retreval. I'll go with Gray and Cluck were we'll 'accidentally' get caught up in a fight with the butterfly muntants. Cluck you're ability should be able to knock out a good portion of them, do it. Gray Rat you create your clones and help take out the remaining ones and try to turn them back to normal. Meanwhile I'll head to the source and drive her mad. Wildflame, Onyx during this time try to observe her and find the akuma. Once you find it Onyx grow your wings and get up to her. Right before Onyx reaches her Wildflame you'll need to manipulate her energy to weaken her and create an opening for Onyx. If anything goes wrong I'll be ready to put up a shield to protect you guys. Any complaints?"

PLEASE GO THROUGH MODS

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
Gray thought fast, quickly throwing one of her knives into the butterfly person's shoulder. The butterfly person stopped pulling on the whip after that.

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

redwolf988

Sorry for the same POV going through twice, it wouldn't go through so I rewrote it then the both went through. Ooops... 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

@Cassy:It's alright. Sorry for our POVs contradicting yours.

• Posted at:

Lavender

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

athleticbear159

Okay, everything's good Cassy!

Bree/Wildflame

I nodded and smiled at Singe. "Got it." I replied, as Onyx started flying over, while I focused on the energy building up in my hands. My palms were faced towards the akuma, as I shut my eyes and concentrated. Soon, two big and bright balls of light glowed on my hands. I tingled as it danced across my fingers. Just before Onyx reached the akuma, I threw the big balls of light until they formed big, white, laser sort of things that shot at the akuma. "YAHHHHHHH!" I yelled, as the energy I built up exploded with brightness, blinding everyone for a second. That gave us just enough time to get the akuma.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

redwolf988

@Lavender: Don't worry about that. Since those two took forever to go through I'm sure you both wrote yours long before my POV even showed up. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

Gray Rat's POV:
"Okay," Gray said, focusing. When she opened her eyes, she had a set of four clones on her side. She and her clones jumped off the building, surrounding the butterfly people and confusing them.

"Over here!" One of the Gray Rat clones said behind the butterfly people. The butterfly people turned around, just when another one of the Gray Rat clones tore Carolina's butterfly clone's book in half.

"No, you sillies! Over here!" She said.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

"Hehe, obviously I'm a lost cause, so allow me to do what I can." Kannin jumped over Singe and landed on the head of a purple-winged butterfly girl, laughing as the butterfly girl attempted to shake her off. She slowly looked around for Mariposa, who was floating in front of them, smirking, and jumped off the girl's head, knocking her to the ground and knocking a cell phone out of her hands. She landed on the ground, and shot her grappling hook at the phone, pulling it towards her. She looked around and then threw the phone off the building and wove through the crowd towards Mariposa. Behind her, the butterfly vanished in a flash of purple light, and she saw a burst of green light a bit further away. She climbed onto another butterfly person's shoulders. "Any of you guys need extra abilities? How about a transformation?" 

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Now that I've become a PERFECT IDENTITY.

Take a bite of me

I hope that I've become FLAVOURLESS DELICACY.

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

Egos are not egocentric. -Inspirobot  

Your Local Antisocial Nerd

Say we mend any patchwork discord...

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Heaven/Onyx

As soon as the words left Singe’s mouth, Wildflame ran towards the villain. Onyx closed my eyes and called, “Night Wings!” Instantly, the sliver wings attached to her suit grew until they  were the right size to hold her weight. With a big flap, Onyx shot upwards and circled the group. She noticed Mariaposa’s mask seemed to draw most of her attention. It had to be where the akuma was! Onyx waited for the right moment, and when Wildflame let out her energy blasts, the dragon-miraculou holder dive bombed Maraposia.

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names  

redwolf988

@Chieko: Gah! I'm soo sorry Caroline in. My appologize, I thought I had checked off all the people that had POVed entering the fight. I'm so sorry I must have scrolled over yours or something while making a memo to myself because I knew she was there. I'm so sorry. 

Sam/Singe

I took off with Cluck and Gray Rat. I noted Kannin following us. She climbed onto the shoulders of one of the the butterfly mutant's shoulders and called over. "Any of you guys need an extra ability? How about a transformation?" I blinked for a moment. "I forgot to give you a role didn't I? Sorry 'bout that. Help Cluck and Gray Rat, if something goes wrong help me protect the others by using your ability giving them extra strength." I told her before swinging off towards Mariposa. "Hey Bug Lady, what's up with all the moths? Did someone chew holes through your clothing?" I asked with a grin. "I am a beautiful butterfly." She yelled back, obviously insulted. "And I'm a hansom monkey. I'm far suppirior." I replied. A butterfly came towards me. I did a back handspring and caught the butterfly in my hand and crushed it. "Sorry but butterflies are so overrated. Besides who wants to see a winged monkey, that would just look weird. I'm already perfect." I informed her. "You're nothing. I'm the perfect one." She raged. "Tell that to the swarm of female superheroes surrounding me." I countered. I can feel all of them glaring me down. I'm going to be killed for saying that after the mission. Hopefully I can use my shield to protect myself while their transformations time out and they have to leave. I noticed Onyx streaking up behind her and a ball of energy right ahead of her from Wildflame. I smirked slightly. "They are quite perfect themselves, they perform plans to the utmost perfection." I commented. Before she could do anything she was hit by Wildflame's attack and she began to weaken. Onyx swooped down at the butterfly girl and ripped off the mask. Mariposa began to fall from the sky as she detransformed. Onyx threw the mask to me and went to catch the now de-transformed girl. I broke the mask under foot and jumped up and caught the akuma in a mason jar, tightening it as far as I could. That'd have to hold until it could be dealt with. 

(Hey, none of the characters can fix akumas... Erm... Is there any of the miraculouses left? If so maybe could I make one that has the ability to reverse a miraculous's damage like could use it to turn an akuma back into a butterfly?) 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

@Cassy:Sure you can!

Gray Rat's POV:
Suddenly, all of the butterfly people disappeared. The real Gray looked up and saw that the akuma had been dealt with.

• Posted at:

Lavender

flasheagle51

Mariposa glared up at Onyx as she struggled against Wildflame's energy blasts. Suddenly, one of the red butterfly clones summoned a wall between the butterfly villain and Onyx.

Kannin kicked the clone out of the way and tried to scale the wall, only to be knocked off it with a blast of wind. She landed back in the crowd and shoved her way over to where she assumed the butterfly was, before giving up. "Hey, but what if..." Kannin climbed onto the shoulders of a pair of clones and shouted, "WILD INSTINCT!" Immediately she fell to the ground as a large portion of the clones that were on the original building was transformed into brightly colored butterflies, including the one that had summoned the wall. "ONYX! TRY NOW!" She shot her grappling hook at Mariposa's staff, grabbed onto it and pulled it towards her, unable to pull it out of her hand but able to keep her from pointing it at any of her remaining clones and subsequently ordering them around again. 

*I changed her power a bit so it can affect any animal-themed heroes/villains, and also everyone's ignoring Kannin and bunnychild is doing her best

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

flasheagle51

oof I didn't see your message, ignore my last POV

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

flasheagle51

Kannin sat down in front of the former villain who was now a short-haired girl who looked completely and utterly confused. "Vera! Oh my god, I should've st-" She clapped a hand over her mouth and laughed slightly. "Sorry. I spoke out of turn. You're Vera, right? You look like a Vera. It's a pretty name for a pretty girl!" The girl smiled and laughed slightly. "It's okay! What happened, though? Did I..." Kannin nodded solemnly. "You turned everyone into butterfly clones. Or, at least, you cloned them but they were butterflies. And it was annoying. But they were good ladders! So at least there's that. And of course, there was no lasting damage!" 

"Everyone? Including Caroline? I-"

"Probably. She's your best friend, isn't she? She'll probably be waiting for you back at school!" Vera nodded and ran over to the staircase on the building's roof and down it. Next, Kannin turned to Singe. "Also, what the HECK was that for?" She comically glared and pouted, although she didn't really seem that upset about it. Was Kannin even capable of being upset? Nobody knows. "Well, anyway, bye, guys! I've gotta go detransform!" She turned away from the other heroes to nearly trip on something at her feet. A black notebook with gold symbols on it. Hers. She picked it up and shot her grappling hook at a building further away, absconding without another word. 

Kannin touched down behind the school, away from the very relieved group of students in the courtyard, and detransformed, doing a little dance around to the courtyard with her notebook in her hands. Caroline dropped to her original spot and opened her notebook, pulled a blue pen out of her bunny pencil case and started writing down the details of the battle.

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

athleticbear159

Bree/Wildflame(I forgot the cat miraculous name. He's the boy, ok?)

I pumped my fist. "YES!" I yelled, then was cornered by some of Luna's minions, who tied me up. "Can anyone help me?!" I whisper shouted to nobody. "OY, YOU OVER THERE!" I screamed to a boy on the opposite of me. As he turned around, I noticed he was smiling evilly. "Shiitake mushrooms." I muttered, then cursed myself under my breath as I got out my knife, slowly carving my way to freedom..until the boy came up to me. "Um...hello." I grinned sheepishly.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

lavenderdawn69

@Cassy:Which miraculous do you want that turns akumas back into normal butterflies? I recommend a Dove miraculous, because the dove symbolizes purity.

• Posted at:

Lavender

athenabird158

Wait we’re creating new miraculouses now? I’m confused 

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

clevercat546

Yeah. I already have the Ladybug Miraculous saved for my other character, who is asleep. Basically Tikki helps take care of her owner.

(Were you talking about my character, Bear? Because me and Luna Moth are watching the scene from a distance, and in costume...)

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

redwolf988

@Lavender: I meant one of the Zodiacs, like I think (don't quote me on this I might have missed a form or message) the pig and goat were never taken or even saved so I though maybe one of those two could have that ability. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

clevercat546

The updated form:

Name: Noble Blanc

Superhero/villain Name: Coccinelle "Ladybug"

Civilian Appearance: Strawberry blonde hair in beach waves naturally, longer bangs, hair goes just past her shoulders. A lighter shade of tan, with very defined freckles across her cheeks and nose. Her eyes are a gorgeous grey, with long eyelashes. Her build is slim, yet proper. 5'6. She was wearing a dark grey crop top hoodie with an eiffel tower stitch, and white jeans, along with yoga shoes. Her clothing isn't dirty, but a bit torn. She seems like a sleeping princess.

Civilian Personality: Kind, Loveable, Strong, intelligent, comfortable to be around, a goofy person, kind of quiet but loud with her friends, loved to hike, has depression but it's hidden (Ex: Scars on her hips from "accidental" cuts), doesn't cry in public but if she does it can break your heart

Superhero/villain Appearance: A black crop top hoodie with red seams, a black and red bodysuit (Like a leotard), black boots that go up to her thighs with red patterns, fingerless gloves connected to the suit, ribbons appear in her hair and around her waist

Superhero/villain Personality: Was flirty, strong, turns everything into a game, inspiring, clever, doesn't know her boyfriend is her Kitty, determined, sometimes stumbles and is just clumsy, doesn't like when people touch her but sometimes tolerates it

Abilities: Using the ribbons (Yoyo turned into a super super flexible ribbon)

Powers: Enhanced abilities I suppose, somehow is super graceful no matter what

Special Power: Ladybug's lucky charm and the whole akuma thing

If Moth, Cat, or Ladybug, how did you get your start?: Ladybug- She found the miraculous in her book in the library after she turned around (Age 16), never went bad because she got in a car accident and went into crio-freeze

If any of the Zodiac Miraculous Holders, where did you find your Miraculous?:

Miraculous Appearance: Dormant is the ladybug earrings, you know what I'm talking about

Kwami: Tikki

Other: Is in crio-freeze! Never went bad. Maybe will be woken up someday.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

lavenderdawn69

@Cassy:Maybe.

Gray Rat's POV:
The real Gray ran to the back of the school building and waited for her detransformation. When she eventually detransformed, Kirsty came out.

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

The Spots:

Horse Miraculous Wielder - Open

Monkey Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Cassy

Snake Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Saber

Pig Miraculous Wielder - Open

Goat Miraculous Wielder - Open

Rat Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Lavender

Rooster Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Cookie

Ox Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Bear

Tiger Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Luana

Dog Miraculous Wielder - Saved by Lizzy

Rabbit Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Chieko

Dragon Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Livvy

Cat Miraculous Wielder(Yes, I'm letting you play as the bad guys here.) - Taken by Chat Noir Z

Ladybug Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Chat Noir Z

Moth Miraculous Wielder - Taken by Apolaka

• Posted at:

Lavender

athenabird158

Heaven/Onyx ~

After the rather stressful battle, Onyx sighed in relief. Then her choker started to buzz, reminding her that she would detransform soon. “Well, my times up, see you all later!” She called before scuttering off.

Onyx had just managed to hide in an alley before her transformation wore off. Her tired Kwami fell into her open palms. “That’s my girl!” Winxx smiled up at Heaven. “Now, where are the skittles?”

The dragon kwami, for some unknown reason, had fallen in love with the rainbow candy. Heaven opened a bag from her purse and the kwami jumped on them, flying into her purse. With a small smile on her face, Heaven made her way home.

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

ravenfairy134

@chat noir: no. lunar moth--catherine--would never ever tell anyone more than they needed to know. under no circumstances would she give any hints to her normal life.

@lavender: uhhhhh next time can i make the akumas since yknow my character does make them

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

~formerly apolaka~

ravenfairy134

Lunar Moth:

"Wait. Noir. Look over there." Lunar pointed. The akuma was flying, higher and higher, until it landed on a tower. It duplicated and flew towards Lunar. The akuma rested in her hand.
Lunar raised an eyebrow. "We'll have to figure out what to do with this. Now, are you going to invite me in, or are we going to stay out here forever?"

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

~formerly apolaka~

lavenderdawn69

@Apoloka:Sure you can!

Also, the last time I heard of the akuma, it was concealed in a jar with Singe saving it for later.

• Posted at:

Lavender

redwolf988

Name: Macy Sinclare 

Superhero/villain Name: Chevre
Civilian Appearance: Blazing red hair that falls to roughly her mid-back in loose waves, cheerful warm brown eyes, pale heavily freckled skin, is slightly on the heavier side but if far from being considered fat although she feels very self conscious about her larger bust and hip and stomach bulge. Always wears loose clothing that is easy to move around in. 
Civilian Personality: She's the sweetest person you'll ever meet and puts up with a lot, you can mistreat her and treat her like garbage but she'll still stick by your side and apologize for being such a nuisance that you had to hurt her. She says sorry for everything even when it's not her fault. She always smiles no matter what you do to her. She hates burdening people with her problems even when she has breakdowns at home in front of her family. She always wants to fix broken people even when it's impossible. Though she is still straight she has a fear of being touched by men she doesn't know because of an incident a few years ago and she will start having breakdowns if she is restrained by anything

Superhero/villain Appearance: She wears a brown full body suit with a white fur collar and and fades to a much darker brown at the hands and feet. Has a short dark brown tail that is tipped with white. Dark brown goat ears and tiny little goat horns 

Superhero/villain Personality: She's much more confident in her abilities. She doesn't take much bad talk from others and she lets out her frustration a lot more. Despite this she still has the habit of apologizing for everything and she still smiles nearly every moment. She doesn't like people touching her still and she is far more open about her discomfort though she still hates to talk about the insident. She's a good and loyal follower, she'll follow plans to the best of her ability though she is one of the weaker of the miraculouses. 

Abilities: She has a way of calming people down and creating peace, she also has a great memory  

Powers: She has a powerful kick and punch, enough to allow her to jump from roof to roof if nessesary. 

Special Power: Restoration- The ability to reverse the effect of one miraculous's power (Typically used for turning akuma's back into butterflies)  

If any of the Zodiac Miraculous Holders, where did you find your Miraculous?: Her mother went to a resale store to get Macy something to cheer her up when she was getting stressed out over school one day and when Macy received the miraculous she met Yang

Kwami: Yang

Other: 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

clevercat546

Suie Noir:

He stared at the akuma for a second, before nodding. "I suppose." He turned around and jumped off the edge of the building, before sticking his head up. "Just in here." He appears to be standing on a window pannel, before he slides inside. Tikki is sitting on the counter eating a cookie. Suie Noir looks a bit annoyed, but looks back to Luna Moth for a reaction to his appartment. The front room is very well light, with a TV and a pool table. The kitchen is connected by a counter, and off to the right is a hall of bedrooms.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

flasheagle51

I was actually thinking we could all take turns creating the Villian Of The Day

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

clevercat546

But there's not akumatized people every day?

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

lavenderdawn69

@Chat Noir:I think she means akumatized person of the week.

• Posted at:

Lavender

flasheagle51

Correct

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

clevercat546

Ah okay. I've got some ideas too, but yeah that might be fun. If accepted by Apolaka, because she's the one making the akumas in the first place.

• Posted at:

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

athenabird158

For a plot twist, maybe one the zodiac could be akumatized? If so I sacrifice Heaven as tribute

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

ravenfairy134

@lavender

oh. oops.

• Posted at:

✧morningstar✧

~formerly apolaka~

lavenderdawn69

@Livvy:Sounds good, but Heaven's going to have to remove her miraculous first. Also, we need to see if Apoloka approves of that or not.

• Posted at:

Lavender

1 , , 3 ,