Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Sorry I was gone, I couldn't get on this weekend. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

@Cookie:It's okay.

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

(I was actually sorta thinking Caroline could be akumatized due to cracking under the pressure of her hero duties-)

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Now that I've become a PERFECT IDENTITY.

Take a bite of me

I hope that I've become FLAVOURLESS DELICACY.

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

Egos are not egocentric. -Inspirobot  

Your Local Antisocial Nerd

Say we mend any patchwork discord...

lavenderdawn69

@Chieko:Why not Heaven one time, and Caroline the other?

• Posted at:

Lavender

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

flasheagle51

Sure!

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

flasheagle51

Up

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

greendog1510

(What should we do now?) 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

Thumbnail avatar 12bc2d211d

redwolf988

I'll POV once I get home from my after school walk 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Bump and Elemental Master

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

Gang: Me, E, C, S, M, F, E, C, L, A, K

#Casper

The real reason girls wear dresses: we're too lazy to put on pants ~ Me

Full sig @ /283447

redwolf988

(Haha found some time in school so I could POV early. Also @Lavender: You never accepted or declined Macy. If she isn't good I'll fix her and the beginning of this POV) 

Sam/Singe

Seeing as though I was the only one who hadn't used my ability during the mission I was left alone waiting in on a roof near the former battle ground. I couldn't really leave quite yet, not when I was currently carrying around an Akuma. The only person in the crew who could fix an Akuma was Chevre and she was currently missing in action. Until she showed up I'd have to keep it with me to avoid issues. It I kept it my mom might see it and then she'd start panicking thinking I was almost akumatized and get me mental health that would take up more of my time and then she'd start bragging about how I caught an akuma instead of being like everyone else and getting akumatized. Then of course reporters would want to get in touch with me and the team will probably recognize the mason jar I always carry around on missions to catch akumas that Chevre couldn't reach and they'd figure out my real identity and I'd be in a huge mess. Needless to say, I really hope Chevre shows up soon. As if on cute I spotted the brown suit of the red haired heroine. I used my grappling hook to swing down beside her. "Hey Lil' Goat. You missed out on quite the interesting akuma attack. Mini akumas with elemental powers." I informed her with a smile. "Sorry for not getting here sooner, I couldn't get away from my parents." She said. "It's fine, we all can't make it every time." I replied placing a hand on her shoulder. She stiffened and looked away. "Don't touch me." She said softly. I immediately removed my hand. It's frustrating. She's told me before that she had a bad experiance, although she won't tell me what, that made her not like to be touched by men she doesn't know. She trusts all the girls on the team but I, being the male, was always treated like the bane of her existance. I sighed, it shouldn't really matter. She does what I say or the others say on missions it doesn't matter if she likes me as a person or not. I handed her the jar with the akuma. "Anyways this little guy needs to be taken care of." She nodded and opened the jar, catching it in her hand. Her hands began to glow as she muttered the word "restoration". When she opened her hand again a little white butterfly flew out. "All fixed." She replied with a smile as she handed me back my jar. "Welp, I'm off then. See you later." I said quickly before swinging way. I landed in the ally where I had started out a little while ago. I detransformed and picked up the discarded backpack, placing my mason jar back inside. Meanwhile Huo flew down into my hoody pocket, stealing one of my mints while he muttered bitterly about having to be transformed for so long. "Come on it couldn't have been that bad, at least I didn't use Protective Heart this time." I pointed out as I walked. "We would have gotten out of there sooner if we did." He replied. "Would you rather have to deal with that akuma again?" "Good point." He replied as we reached the main road. "Oh hey look there's that girl you like from you class." Huo said peaking out from my pocket. "What? I don't like anyone." I hissed in responce. "Oh really?" The small monkey replied, obviously not believing me. "Shut up, Huo, you know I don't have time for things like that." I muttered, looking up to see who he was talking about. Walking a little while ahead of us was Heaven. She's a pretty nice person, she's one of the few people I enjoyed wasting time with. Did I act like I had a crush on her? No, no, Huo's probably just teasing me. "Hey Heaven!" Huo called. I looked down at him with a glare and he simply winked in return. Meanwhile she turned to look behind her, a confused look on her face. Cute. Wait did I seriously just think that? Deciding to accept the fate given to me by the prankster monkey in my pocket I sped up to catch up with the girl. "Hey Sam, almost didn't recognize you voice." She said. I cleared my throat. "I guess I kind of squeeked. I haven't had much to drink today, I'm rather parched. So erm.. What are you doing out here? I normally don't see you walking around at this time of day. Well normally I'm already at home by this time of day or at the library tutoring someone. Don't truly matter. Anyways, where are you headed by yourself. It's not safe to wonder around alone when there are akuma attacks happening so often." I said, trying my best not sound like I hadn't initiated a conversation in who knows how long. This is why I don't talk to people. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

@Cassy:Macy is accepted.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Heaven/Onyx~

Heaven couldn’t help but be startled by the voice behind her. At first, she wondered if they were talking to someone else. But Heaven wasn’t exactly a common name. So she spun around, confused, until she saw the only other person on the sidewalk. A tiny blush bloomed in her cheeks.

Sam. Oh, what was her luck? Her hair was probably a rats nest, and she definitely smelled bad. That wasn’t exactly the way to get a guy to like you.

Heaven, slowed down a bit and waited for Sam to catch up to her. “Hey Sam, almost didn’t recognize your voice.” At the sound of her crush’s name, the dragon kwami perked up. He began to wiggle around her purse, attempting to peek out. Heaven grabbed the bag, and sling it behind her. The least thing she needed was to explain was there was a little black dragon with skittles in her bag.

She was so busy trying to hid Wind, that she missed some of what Sam said. What she did hear made her anxiety go up a few notch's. How could she explain herself? She couldn’t  just say, "Well, I'm Onyx, and I had to save an akuma!

Instead, she thought quickly. "You see, I was, ah, baking today. I ran out of ingredients halfway thought a batch of macrons. So I went out and started to buy what I needed. Then my day was ruined by an akuma. I was stuck in the shop with a bunch if panicking adults. And I didn't even get the stuff I need. I just decided to go home and check my supplies again.” She ad-libbed

Heaven had to admit, she was pretty proud of her self. She wasn’t a good liar, so she was praying her her lie worked. “What about you? What are you doing out?”

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names  

redwolf988

Sam/Singe 

"Huh, seems you had quite the bout of bad luck today. My sincerest apologies for your misfortune. I was out at another study session at the library with a few under classmen. I had too stay longer than usual because someone decided it'd be a great idea to pull the fire alarm. We waisted a good while for the firemen to check everything out. By then I had to reexplain the things we just went over. Then in the middle of my way home I came right up on the akuma attack so I took cover behind a dumpster and watched what went down. Those heroes are pretty cool. I'm sure they have a lot to already juggle in their normal lives and then I'm sure taking on the role of hero is no easy feat either." I said, secretly trying to boast and get her to think well of my team as well as me, not that she'd probably ever know the truth. "So you bake? I don't believe I've ever had the pleasure of hearing of this hobby, much less the privilege of tasting it. Perhaps one day you could honor me with something of yours? I'd offer the same in turn but I fear it wouldn't be too great. Cooking is not one of my strong points as of the moment." I said with a kind smile. 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

lavenderdawn69

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

lavenderdawn69

Is anyone here?

• Posted at:

Lavender

greendog1510

I am I just don't know what to Pov. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

redwolf988

I'm here but I was the last one to POV

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

bookmark

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

athenabird158

Heaven/Onyx~

Heaven smiled, trying to ignore the ever-growing sound of her hearbeat. “I’d love to show you some of my baking. I’m not the best, it’s just a hobby of mine, but I try. Just not the batch I just made, because they nothing short of a train wreck.” She smiled a bit brighter at her own joke.

Then she remembered something that Sam said-he has seen the battle. Her face flushed a bit more. He’d seen her- under the facade of Onyx, of course- fight. What if he disliked her secret identity?

“You said you got to see the battle, right? I couldn’t, can you tell me what happened? I just like to know, especially since everyone in school will be talking about it.” She scratched the back her neck sheepishly. There we go, Heaven. She thought. Yet another lie.

(I’M HERE! Sorry, I was busy with school!)

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

redwolf988

Sam/Singe

“You said you got to see the battle, right? I couldn’t, can you tell me what happened? I just like to know, especially since everyone in school will be talking about it.” Heaven said, scratching the back of her neck. I had an internal panic moment when she said that. Well you see I was fighting, I acted like a total idiot, and I caught a butterfly in a jar, the end. That wasn't going to cover it. He had to be clever with how he said this, if he said something wrong she might get suspicious of him and think he was Singe. "Yeah, you're right most of the kids at school are quite the gossips. Well when I arrived there was just Kannin, Gray Rat, Onyx, Wildflame, and Cluck. After a couple seconds though Singe came flying in with his grappling hook. I swear that monkey boy has more energy than most of the kids at school combine. Anyways they were fighting this villain named Mariposa. I'm guessing she had some issue with beauty because she kept saying something about being the fairest in the land." I resisted making a Singe like joke about the final statement and continued. "Mariposa had the ability to make butterfly minion people with elemental powers. It was pretty freaky. There were a lot of them swarming the heroes so it was pretty hard to keep tabs on all of them. However after a while they all vanished for a short period of time. I think they were called off by Singe because he was the first to leave, dragging Onyx along with him. I'm sure he meant well but I'm bet Onyx could have gotten wherever they went on her own, she's pretty strong and cool. Well anyways when they returned it was only four of them, Onyx and Wildflame weren't there. So anyways the three girls were using their abilities to fend off the butterfly mutant and Singe went and started taunting the villain. Then Wildflame and Onyx came out of no where and attacked Mariposa from behind. Last thing I saw before getting out of there was a purple butterfly in Singe's jar, all the heroes besides Singe leaving and the previously akumatized girl running away to who knows where. I'm guessing that Singe was probably waiting for Chevre since I didn't see her show up and from what I seen in other missions is that she can turn those purple butterflies white. All in all it was a pretty fast and intense fight. I've got to say every time I watch a fight I end up envying Onyx and Gray Rat a little bit more each time. I mean being able to clone myself would be great, I'd get so much done. And Onyx's ability of flight, it just looks so freeing. Even if for just five minuets it would be so nice to break free from gravity. I wonder what it'd feel like to fly like her." I sighed slightly. "Anyways I hope that helped, sorry there isn't more detail, it was just so hard to follow." 

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion

#Casper

Full sig @ /283447

Thumbnail avatar ba994f1e1f

dragonfly7026

Ik im late to this but... Can I make a profile for a leopard miraculus please? Thank you.

• Posted at:

Nao the Young

They say you gotta take the good with the bad, I'll take it all as long as I have you

Homethread /317519 SAMB

Team-Foster-Keefe

Proud leader of Frostclan

Seawing Rainwing Hybrid or Lakewing

lavenderdawn69

@Nao:Sorry, but only the pig Miraculous is left. Also, no making miraculouses up.

@Lilly and Nao:First one who saves the pig Miraculous gets it.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Oof my post didn't go through

• Posted at:

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

Scriptors

Pilot of the Black Lion

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

| ʄօʀʊʍ ȶաɨռ: ʝօӄɛֆȶɛʀ

Kiss Kiss Fall In.. 

Debt

4/22/18

-

ⓈⒶ:

fυℓℓ ѕιg: /331492

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

Homethread: /328862

Gang: /330909

-

flasheagle51

The person who saved the Horse Miraculous dropped out too.

Also, Cookie, would it be okay if Caroline was friends with Bella?

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

greendog1510

Sure, I would be fine with it. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

athenabird158

This role-play has accidentally become me and Cassy writing a ship-fic?

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

lavenderdawn69

@Livvy:The Adventures of Onyx and Singe:Now complete with a ship fic!

• Posted at:

Lavender

flasheagle51

*scary whisper mode*

Also includes Caroline embracing the fact that she has zero confidence and realizing that she is walking on a knife-edge with her Kannin persona, realizing that allowing her best friend Vera to become akumatized was a stretch and panicking about the fact that she has so much unerasable stress with the duties of being a superhero and hiding it from other people is going to get her akumatized in turn, and by logical progression she will take the form of some demented White Rabbit version of Kannin, which would lead to a lot of questions that "I'm a big fan" would definitely not answer.

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Name: Sophie rose

Superhero: Accalia (means she wolf)

Rest later, my brother needs help

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

IMiraculous"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times,if one only remembers to turn on the light."#ChooseKind Forum Triplets: Penny and Samurai! Flipside:Supernova! 1/28/18

bookishunicorn121

Okay heres the rest,

Age-13

Gender-female

Civilian appearance- jeggings (jean shorts if it is hot out) and a loose t shirt, if in winter, sweaters mostly (also if in different time period, subject to change)

Ciilian personality- She can hold grudges, but usually she jumps at any chance to help anyone

Superhero appearance- A lot like volpinas, but more grey and white than orange, and her powers are different

Superhero personality- Mostly like her civilian one, except more protective

Abilities- She does some martial arts

Powers- enhanced smell and hearing, can find anything in an instant

Special powers- N/A

Found her miraculous when a different girl didint want it, thinking it was jewelry

Miraculous is a bracelet with a pawprint charm, when activated turns silver (usually black) with a smaller pawprint on it that lowly vanishes

Kwami- Rene (girl) a german shepard kind of thing but in the ladybug style

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

IMiraculous"Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times,if one only remembers to turn on the light."#ChooseKind Forum Triplets: Penny and Samurai! Flipside:Supernova! 1/28/18

lavenderdawn69

@Lizzy:Accepted!

@Chieko:Okay then. 0_0

• Posted at:

Lavender

flasheagle51

Yup.

I TRIED to make her a smol and innocent character, but THIS happened. 

oooh and fun fact, Kannin's name comes from the Swedish word for 'rabbit', Kanin

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

lavenderdawn69

@Chieko:I see.

Oh, and the fun fact's pretty cool!

• Posted at:

Lavender

bookishunicorn121

Yeah for mine i just looked up names that mean dog or wolf

• Posted at:

<Stardust>

I am:

Ravenclaw

Ecaterina

Scriptor

Libra

Mormon

ISFP

flasheagle51

Up

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

lavenderdawn69

@Chieko:Thank you.

• Posted at:

Lavender

flasheagle51

No problemo ^-^

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

flasheagle51

Bump

• Posted at:

Chieko

Proud Canadian

Take a bite of me

THAT I'M GOOD ENOUGH

redwolf988

Moop

• Posted at:

CassLunice

Pilot Of the Yellow Lion