Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Joy: 

I waited on the porch step, watching the mailbox. Any minute now I thought, any time now. I then saw someone in blue. He stopped at the mailbox and put in a few letters. Then went to the next mailbox. I rushed to the mailbox, excited, Joyfull even. I sifted through the ads, bills, and many other mail pieces. It wasn't there, then I looked up and the Mailman handed me, a letter adressed to me.  I grabbed it and he walked off. I rushed inside and went to my room. It was addresed to me, Joy Sola and some other stuff that I didn't read, because I was opening the letter. It was the letter accepting me to Hogwarts. I would just have to wait for my mum to get home so that we could go get some supplies. 

I stepped into Diagon Alley, I had only been there twice before, and each time was still amazing. "Sweetie, while I 'll go get your books, why don't you go get your wand," She said handing me some coins. I nodded and started to head off in the direction of the shop. I pushed the door open and peeked inside, I took a few cautious steps, before a man appeared from behind the counter, I jumped back startled. "Why don't you try this one," He asked handing me a wand. I swished it and it sparked and knocked over some boxes. "No, that's not it," he grabbed another wand. It was the same process for three more wands, finally, he grabbed a wand. "Spruce wood, unicorn hair, 13 1/2 inches, and pliant flexibility." I moved it, and it glowed.  A few minutes later I was walking to go find my mum. When I bumped into someone. (Can be anyone)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cookie Ice  Cream Squid Fantasy 

The Sad Chicken Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

The ignored little muffin in the corner

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Bump

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY TRIFORCE!

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

Elder, unicorn hair, 10 3/4, Unyielding.

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's going to be stuttering a lot more from now on.

Kirsty's POV:
Kirsty smiled. She was glad the boy wasn't mad at her.

"I-I d-don't k-know," She said, shrugging.

Rachel's POV:

I was going to get my wand when I bumped into someone. The person who bumped into me fell to the floor.

"Are you okay?" I asked, holding out my hand to her.

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

"Master, slow down!" Bonbon called behind me as I ran towards Eeylops' to meet Hagrid. I turned and walked backwards to face her.

"I can't! I'm too excited to get back to Hagrid so I can show him my new wand!" I replied and just as I was turning back around, I heard Bonbon shout "Look out!" But I didn't have enough time to stop before I ran right into a girl who looked to be about my age. She was knocked to the ground and I quickly apologized.

"I'm sorry! I didn't see you there!" I said as I helped her back onto her feet. As I saw her more, I noticed that she had wavy ginger hair and green-hazel eyes. She obviously liked being out in the sun, since her skin was sun-tanned and she had a few barely noticable freckles. I also noticed a wand on the ground that was a little longer than my own wand. I picked it up and admired it with curious eyes.

"Wow! Is this your wand? It's different from mine, that's for sure, but it's really nice! What kind of wood and core is it made of?" I asked, my eyes probably sparkling with curiosity.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

wolfheart1601

Btw, Lillith will probably find that secret room in Hogwarts at some point and make it into his own secret lab-type place. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lavenderdawn69

@Wolfheart:Um, Rachel bumped into Joy before you.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Ok, but Bree's definitely going to find it and bust him at some point :p

I'm going to say that out of the threesome, Bree's most like Ron. She's funny and pranky, cheerful but also deadly.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

n fall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues." 

frostlynx454

Ok, Both of you (wolfheart and lavender) choose a number 1-100 and I'll tell you who's is closer and who's closer I'll say happened.  Also I will post it in white ink right now so I am not picking favorites.  Also Lavender, Wolfheart, no peeking.

The number is 73

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

lavenderdawn69

• Posted at:

Lavender

wolfheart1601

Um... 78!

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

frostlynx454

-Looks at Wolfheart suspiciously- It was 73.  Yours happened

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

Thumbnail avatar 3addddf129

frostdawn272

Crystal's POV:

I was still inside the shop with my owl when I realized that I had no idea where my parents were. I was still deciding how to tell my parents that I wanted an owl, because they insisted that I get a cat. I tugged anxiously at my hair and looked into Sapphire's bright blue eyes before I decided I'd ask my parents for her. Just then, someone walked through the doorway and I turned curiously to look at them. (Lilly)

• Posted at:

^^

Aurelia

Flip

✮ Nova ✮

YOU'RE A WIZARD, PERCY

You're an ELF, RORY

So many Fandoms so little time....

May your arrow fly forever true

Proud MORMON

A Ruewen Sister

#Rainber /322681

Sophitz

wolfheart1601

Aurelia , i'll respond to your POV once LLillith is done wwith Joy . ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Wow, I really guessed that close to it? I swear I didn't even glimpse at the white ink. ^^'

Also, I started writing my POV when JJoy's POV was the last post on this thread. I just tend to be kinda slow with writing my POVs. .. ^^'

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lavenderdawn69

@Wolfheart:It's okay.

• Posted at:

Lavender

frostlynx454

Bump, I'll get a schedule in tommorow

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

athleticbear159

please be Gryffindor

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

greendog1510

Joy: 

I stared at the person, as they helped me up. He began to ask question about my wand. "Umm, it's Spruce wood, with unicorn hair," I said quitely. I looked around, well my mum told me that talking can help me make friends," So what's your wand made of," I asked. 

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

frostlynx454

Ok, so I was reading through the first book, and realized the schedule I had was WAY off, so I will do two schedules today, Ravenclaw and Gryfindor.

Nathan:

I heard my mom calling me.  "Well, I have to go see you on the train!"  I got my books and ran over to my mom.  "I have everything, Mom."  My mom said.  "Good.  Did you know that Paxton has a younger brother that's your age?  His name is Azure."  Paxton was my brothers best friend.  "You should go make friends with him.  Who knows, you both might be in Gryfindor."  I walked over to where Jacob and Paxton were.  There was another boy, that I assumed was Azure.  "Hello there.  I'm assuming you are Azure?"

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

Thumbnail avatar 611fb7f1d7

dogice169

hay Lavender have  Rachel bumped in to me I have a bumped in to post that did not get used so you can bump in to me if you want.

• Posted at:

☃            ◕ ᴥ ◕  ❅             ☃

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

"Awesome ! Mine is pine wood, has a dragon heartstring core, is 12 1/2 inches , and is surprisingly swishy ! I know I'll be able to do some fun experiments with this! " I spoke excitedly about my new wand. She was just about to respond when a woman called what I assumed was her name. 

"Oh, I've gotta go now .. See you later, maybe . ?"

"Yeah! Hopefully ! Bye !" I replied as she walked away . I then went to Eeylops. 

When I entered the shop , I noticed a girl in there looking at a snowy owl .

"Hi! Are you going to get that owl for a pet ?" I asked her in a friendly manner .

Your turn, Aurelia . ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

greendog1510

Joy: 

My mother was calling me over when I was just warming up to speak. Oh, I've gotta go now... See you later, maybe?" I said. I walked off to see my mother. In a cage there was a black cat. "Thanks mum," I said to her," But did you have to call me right over, I was actually talking to someone." "Sweetie, you'll have all the time when you get to Hogwarts, do you want to get something to eat?" "Fine," I said walking off with my mother. 

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

Liam

After some days of day dreaming about Hogwarts, I needed to go to the train. My parents somehow turned all my stuff into normal luggage, and they turned Treasure into an owl plushie as well! As I was looking around the station I asked my parents "Where should we go exactly?" "Over there" My mum pointed at a wall. "Here...?" "Yes, Liam." My father said. Alright then, time to run into a wall. I got all my strength and started running towards the wall. I thought I would get hit by the wall, but somehow I arrived somewhere else. Soon after my parents came. "Welcome to the platform Nine and three quarters, darling! Oh! There is the train! Hurry up child!" She turned my stuff into its wizard way and kissed me on the forehead. "Mum and dad love you! Good luck darling!" I stepped into the train and looked back, smiling. I will not fail to my parents. I opened a cabinet, put my stuff on the side and sat on a chair, sighing. This is too exciting! I said under my breath. Suddenly, the cabinet opened and the girl I helped in the Diagon Alley was there (Bree).

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

athleticbear159

Bree

Finally, the day had arrived! I woke up bright and early...well, not really. I woke up to a blinding, white light at 3:27 am, which I later discovered was Kingsley with his wand. He told me this was Lumos, the spell to create light. I quickly threw together my luggage, which consisted of 2 lacrosse jackets, my football(soccer) sweatshirt, three Under Armour shirts, two pairs of black sports capris, two pairs of sport shorts, a pair of fancy silver ankle boots, a pair of flip flops, and my extra sneakers. I quickly stuffed in my robes and hat, and all the materials I needed plus some extra things like my amber necklace and a family photo. Many people told me I'm still a true American, but I moved from Boston to London three whole years ago. Kingsley transfigured the suitcase into a light carry on duffel bag, and my surprisingly energetic owl into a lunch bag. With actual food! He said. But don't eat it. I scribbled a note to my parents, and we immediately Flooed to the station. I gasped in marvel at all the big, shiny trains, as Kingsley shooed me along. I was surprised that nobody noticed the crazy hooting of my owl, since somehow the spell malfunctioned and you could still hear my owl from inside the lunch bag. I grabbed hold of the bulging pouch of money as Kingsley waved me off to Platform 9 3/4. Apparently, I had to run through a wall. Awesomesauce, I thought in my head, then ran through the wall.

I emerged on the other side, a magical(heh heh) platform where a glistening red and gold train stood. "This is legit," I whispered as I looked up at the sign that read Platform 9 3/4.  I boarded the train, then my stuff transformed back to normal. Some eyes followed me as I passed through the corners. I thought I heard people whispering things, but I imagined it was just in my head- "I've heard she's a Mudblood," A raven-haired girl with Slytherin robes snickered. "Yes, she'll be tormented after what happened last year." The curly blond girl whispered back as they both laughed. I didn't know what a Mudblood was, but neither of the things they said sounded very nice. I finally found Liam and slid into the seat, right next to him(maybe a couple other people should join them?). "Hi," I grinned cheerfully and set my luggage on the floor. "Hey, it's gonna sound weird, but what's a Mudblood?" I asked him curiously.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

frostlynx454

While I am waiting for a reply from Kodah, here is my Hogwarts station PoV.  

Nathan:

It was the day, September 1st, the day I started my first year.  I got ready, got my Mom and Jacob, and went to kings cross station.  There was a boy(Lilith) there about my age that had a bunch of wizzard stuff with him, but he didn't seem to know how to get to platform 9 3/4.  I went up to him.  "Hello there.  First year at Hogwarts too?  I'm Nathan."

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

greendog1510

Joy: 

My mum, rushed me along. "Come on," she said, walking even faster. I followed her to the entrance of plaform 9 3/4. Outside it was the boy I had seen the other day, and a new boy. "Hi, I'm Joy." 

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

frostdawn272

Crystal's POV:

I smiled at the person in front of me and said, "I'm not really sure, my parents have this weird obsession with me getting a cat instead of an owl. Are you going to get an owl?" I asked a bit curiously, "I'm not really sure yet," He said in a friendly tone. I smiled and said, "Well, I have to go, but maybe we'll see each other later....bye."

I practically skipped up the train steps as I smiled so big my face hurt. I didn't even care that my parents had just dropped me off at the train station and left without saying goodbye. I walked around, not sure at all where to sit when I asked a boy and a girl (Liam and Bree) if I could sit with them. The girl had just asked what a mudblood was.  I frowned and screwed up my face, "Where did you hear that?" I asked, and my voice had an undertone of anger.

• Posted at:

^^

Aurelia

Flip

✮ Nova ✮

YOU'RE A WIZARD, PERCY

You're an ELF, RORY

Proud MORMON

A Ruewen Sister

#Rainber /322681

Sophitz

lavenderdawn69

Becky's POV:
I leaned over the seat and said to the brunette(Bree),

"A mudblood is a term for a wizard or witch who was born to Muggles. It's not a very nice term, but that's what it means. I'm Becky. You are?"

Tulip crawled up my body, curious to see who I was talking to.

Rachel's POV:
I watched as my cousin explained the word mudblood to a girl. My toad, Warty, croaked.

Kirsty's POV:
Meanwhile, Kirsty was sitting alone on the train. She was petting her cat, Black Widow, and reading a comic book at the same time.

• Posted at:

Lavender

dogice169

I waked in to Ollivaders to get my wand and an old man popped up from behind the counter my I help you he said. yes I said I need a wand please. yes of cores Ollivaders said tray this one. I waved the wand and a lowed crack sounded threw the shop.no no not that one he said . tray this one Cypress wood with a Unicorn hair core 13 ¾" and Surprisingly Swishy flexibility. I waved the wand as soon as I waved the wand I now it had chosen me.

• Posted at:

☁          Lilly  Cicle          ☁                    signature made on the 2/26/18           

dogice169

Jax: Pov

good by Sweet hart mom and dad said lovingly. I kissed them and got reedy to go. Waite mom said you forgot your present. I look bake and saw a white and browne rat I smiled mom dad I love him thank you I think I'll call him pip. bye I said waving with pip in my hand. 

• Posted at:

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

The day was finally here! I practically ran all the way to King's Cross station, Bonbon flying behind me. 

When I got there , though , I realized I had no clue how to get to Platform 9 3/4 which was where Hagrid had ssaid I nneeded to go to board the Hogwarts EExpress . I asked a couple people about it, but none of them had ever even heard of Platform 9 3/4.

I was getting increasingly impatient when I noticed someone around my age coming towards me .

"Hello , there. First year at Hogwarts, too? I'm Nathan ." The boy said and I grinned .

"Hi! I'm Lillith, but you can call me Lilly ! I'm assuming you know how to get to Platform 9 3/4, right? I'm having some trouble finding it ." I replied , not seeming really worried at all .

"Hi. . I'm Joy ." I jumped slightly in surprise and looked over to see that one of the girls I met at Diagon Alley had come over to us without me noticing .

"Hi , Joy! Nice to meet you! " I greeted happily. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

frostlynx454

Ok, these are Ravenclaw and Gryfindor Schedules.

Ravenclaw:

Monday-Friday:

Breakfast 7-8am

Charms 8-9am (Hufflepuff)

Potions 9:10-10:10am (Gryfindor)

History of Magic 10:20-11:20am (Slytherin)

Transfiguration 11:30am-12:30am (Hufflepuff)

Defence against the dark arts 12:40-1:40pm (Gryfindor)

1:50-2:50pm Lunch

Herbology 2:50-3:50pm (Slytherin)

Free time 3:50-10pm.  Dinner is at Seven.

On Wednesday at Midnight Astronomy.

Saturday and Sunday are all free time except 10-1(2am Flying class (Gryfindor) On Saturday 

Gryfindor:

Monday-Friday

Breakfast 7-8am

Transfiguration 8-9am (Slytherin)

Potions 9:10-10:10am (Ravenclaw)

Herbology 10:20-11:20am (Hufflepuff)

Charms 11:30-12:30am (Slytherin)

Defence against the dark arts 12:40-1:40pm (Ravenclaw)

1:50-2:50pm Lunch

History of Magic 3-4pm (Hufflepuff)

Free time 3:50-10pm. Dinner is at Seven.
On Wednesday at Midnight Astronomy.
Saturday and Sunday are all free time except 10-1(2am Flying class (Ravenclaw) On Saturday

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

frostdawn272

Crystal's POV:

I leaned over to the brunette (Bree) the anger melting away from my face as another girl who just introduced herself as Becky told her what a mudblood was and I said, "I hope you know that whoever said that didn't mean it." I tried to smile, but I couldn't because I knew that whoever it was probably DID mean it. "Oh and even though the question wasn't really directed at me, I'm Crystal," I said, smiling at Becky.

• Posted at:

^^

Aurelia

Flip

✮ Nova ✮

YOU'RE A WIZARD, PERCY

You're an ELF, RORY

Proud MORMON

A Ruewen Sister

#Rainber /322681

Sophitz

lavenderdawn69

Becky's POV:
I looked over at Crystal.

"Hi, Crystal!" I said happily, waving.

• Posted at:

Lavender

frostlynx454

Nathan:

I pointed toward a brick column.  "You just run into the column and you'll be in platform 9 3/4.  Want to sit together on the train?"  Lilly said yes and I ran towards the column.  I went through it and went to the train.  I looked into the compartments for the girl.  She was in a compartment by herself.  "Mind if I come in?"

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
"Mind if I come in?"

Kirsty jumped, terrified out of her mind. She definitely wasn't expecting someone talking out of the blue.

She slowly turned her head around, expecting to see some smirking big bully, only to be relieved when she saw it was the boy from many days ago.

"S-sure!" She stutters, patting the empty space next to her to show that there was plenty of space for the boy to sit next to her.

• Posted at:

Lavender

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

when the post doesnt come thru T.T

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar ac0ca306f8

catfairy2579

Can I join?

• Posted at:

I'm Back!

Call me Felina

My sister is Megumi

I joined on February 26th 2017

I am a random thread stalker that no one knows

Don't get angry at me for anything I say

athleticbear159

Felina-probably, just wait for the creator to answer.

Bree

"Oh," I said, "Is it, like, a wizard insult? I'm still new to all this, being a Muggle-born and all. And I'm Breanna, call me Bree if you don't want me to be angry." Just as I finished talking, a plump woman came pushing a trolley. 

"Anything of the trolley, dears?" She asked, and I bought a little box of what looked like jelly beans and a purple package that read "Chocolate Frog". I popped a jelly bean in and immediately my face twisted. "Ew, what are these?" I grabbed another one and thankfully, it was raspberry. I opened the purple package and a brown object jumped out. I caught it quickly(my reflexes were great), and looked at it. "Wow, it is a chocolate frog." I set it inside the package, it was too pretty to eat. I took out the card, which was a picture of an old man with long, silver hair and a bented nose, wearing spectacles. 

"That's Dumbledore. One of the best headmasters Hogwarts has ever had. He's dead now, of course, after the war." Someone(anyone in there) said. "What war?" I asked curiously.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

I was surprised when Nathan said I had to run into the brick wall. But at the same time, it excited me, especially after seeing Nathan disappear into the wall.

"C'mon, Bonbon! Let's go!" I exclaimed as I started charging towards the wall, pushing my cart in front of me.

"Wait, Master! That doesn't loo-!" I didn't hear her finish her sentence, since I was already on the other side of the barrier, Platform 9 3/4. Bonbon soon followed, though and landed on my head.

"Oh. So it was alright after all." She said and I laughed.

"Yep! You were worried for nothing, Bonbon!" I replied.

I then headed towards the train with Joy, who had come through the wall just after Bonbon. On the way, however, I heard a few whispers from other kids who I guessed were from Wizard families.

"Who are they?"

"I think the girl is a half-blood, but no one knows anything about the boy. At least, I haven't heard anything about him. Except that he's a mystery."

"Well, he acts like a mudblood."

"Yeah. I bet he had to get help to find Platform 9 3/4."

Of course, I didn't let their whispers get to me. Nothing could dampen my spirits as I got on the train. And it didn't take me long to find Nathan and another girl by themselves in a compartment.

"Hi there! Got enough room for two more?" I asked and sat across from Nathan, Joy sitting beside me. "My name's Lillith, but you can call me Lilly! What's your name?" I asked the girl who was sitting next to Nathan.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

1 , , 3 , ... 6 , 7 , 8