Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Name: Sage Submara 

Sexuality: straight 

Year: first 

Personality: Sage is extremely shy. She gets lost in thought easily and daydreams as well. Yep, she's pretty smart. She hates to give speeches. It takes her a long time to make friends, but once she does, she is very loyal. She will do anything for them and see to it they're alright. She loves to read, and can be a I'll but of s bookworm. She doesn't mind sports, and she isn't half bad. When she gets a compliment, she doesn't always know what to say.  When you fist know her, she stutters. 

Appearence: *insert school uniform here*. She is tall, with shoulder length blond heir. It curls in and bobs when she runs. She had sticking blue eyes and thin lips. She is very pale with freckles. 

Background: she grew up on a farm and was home schooled. She never had much interaction with others aside from her parents. She was slightly nervous when she got the letter, but exited to learn. 

Muggle Or Wizard parents?: well, I guess both wizard. Except, one of them has no magic and the other does. 

Any Pets?: Yep. A large, ginger tom with blue eyes. His name is Ginger. 

House: RavenClaw

Other: you're a lizard, wizard. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

☁รωαɱρყ☁ 

She/Her/They

ɖօʊɮʟɛ ʄօʀʊʍ ʋɨɢɨʟǟռᏆɛ  

I'm the goddess of swamps, mist and trees

Hi, welcome to Chili's! 

"It's talking! Merry, the tree is talking!!" ~Pippin

Swammer!

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Alright. The teacher is a made-up person named Letitia Jenkins. She's a younger woman, in her mid thirties to forties, with steely gray eyes that are either fun and excited or stern and angry. She has ebony hair down to her waist that is kept in a simple braid or a tight bun. She wears a simple, ruby-red dress that flows to her ankles and ends it crisp white lace, with a white ribbon tied around the middle and a stiff lace decoration on the bodice. She wears heeled boots that click and is normally fun and a good teacher in the childrens' perspective, but can be serious and stern.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

n fall, you're my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues." 

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

And she can turn into a Hawk

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY TRIFORCE!

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

Elder, unicorn hair, 10 3/4, Unyielding.

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

athleticbear159

Alright, sounds good.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

yUp

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

As I cast the Lumos charm on my wand , I got an idea. 

"Colovaria!" I spoke the incantation for the color-changing charm , intending to turn the light from Lumos to pink instead of white. However, it didn't quite work that way and Flitwick's hair ended up turning Pink instead .

"Who cast the color-changing charm without permission !?" Flitwick shouted, obviously not fond of his new hair color. 

"Oh , sorry ! I was just trying to change the color of my light! I guess I didn't say the incantation right. No , wait , the charm worked, so the incantation wasn't the problem .." I began muttering to myself, trying to think of what to do to make my idea work .

"Cowell , because you cast a charm that I did not tell you to cast, I will have to take back those 10 points from Hufflepuff. " Flitwick said and there were several groans around the room. 

I didn't really mind , though . I didn't care much about house points or the house cup. I only cared about learning about magic and experimenting with it. 

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar 75a522eb23

cobraphoenix530

Arwen pov: I walked into the transfiguration classroom a bit too early, so I practiced some spells with my wand. “Lumos...Nox”

”Wingardium Leviosa” 

”Accio” I had always had trouble with this one, so I decided to keep practicing it for a while.

• Posted at:

J⃣o⃣k⃣e⃣s⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣

P R O U D S L Y F R

#NALU

kindwantPlue

I’M THE INSANEITTO YOUMADNESS

FandoArmy

(Anyone heard of QOTSA?)

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

Eragon Kiwi & I

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

whitewolf9434

Liam

I looked around with a troubled face. "Wait, where are we supposed to go?" I asked with a worrisome voice. "I definitely do not want to get lost here.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

@Bear and Arctic:Did you read the post where I said your characters could see Kirsty being pushed around by Charity while on the way to detention?

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

whitewolf9434

@Lavender

AK SORRY I WILL TAKE CARE OF THAT IMMEDIATELY!

Liam

As we were walking, I could hear Charity's steps and some mumbling. I stopped Bree and hid behind a column as Charity was talking to a first year with some fierce eyes. "What are they--?" I asked quietly when the first year girl stumbled on some words. "What...?" As Charity walked away and we just continued walking like nothing happen, I saw the first girl glance at us. I stared at her with no emotion and just kept walking.

(eeek really im sorry)

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Wow, I have a lot of catching up to do. 

Joy: 

I stood in line, waiting for my turn. "Sola, Joy." I walked up and set the hat on my head. The hat started to mutter. "Smart, but also kind. Well it better be RAVENCLAW." A cheer rose up from the Ravenclaw table as I took a seat. Wow, I was in Ravenclaw. I looked around until the food appeared. I ate a lot and then followed the rest of the group to our house. I went to the girls dorms, and quickly chose a bed falling right asleep. I woke up the next morning, and rushed down to breakfast. After breakfast I had Charms. We were practicing lighting up our wands. I had praticed this charm a lot, and got it on my first try. I looked around as the other students struggled with the spell. 

Luna later

• Posted at:

Cookie Ice  Cream Squid Fantasy 

The Sad Chicken Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

The ignored little muffin in the corner

frostlynx454

Accepted

Also the people that wants to PoV Quidditch Tryouts right away, you can just PoV in advance.

Nathan:

I looked at the clock.  It was 8:45, still some time left.  So I started talking to Lily.  I said "You going to try out for Quidditch?  Chances are I'm going to try out for Keeper."  Lily seemed confused when I talked about Quidditch.  "Oh Yeah, I forgot, you don't know what Quidditch is.  Quidditch is THE wizarding sport.  Its Kind of like Muggle Football(Soccer), in the Sense that there are some Goals, and People try and score in them.  The Keepers basically the Goalkeeper in Football."  I explained Quidditch to Wolfheart.  Then the bell Rang.  "Class dismissed."

I went outside the classroom with Lily, and there was a mean looking Slytherin Prefect coming towards Charms.  She took a look at me and Lily.  She looked at our Name tags.  "So, you must be the Mudblood, and the failed Purebloodily. Katie talked about."  She took out her wand and cast Flipendo on Lily.  As fast as I could, I did Flipendo back.  The two Flipendos hit each other, and they cancled each other.  "Hmph."  The Girl said.  "Don't mess with Charity, Charity Snyde, and she went to her class.

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

frostlynx454

Here is my Quidditch tryouts PoV

Nathan:

I ran downstairs, broom in hand, to the Quidditch field.  The broom was the newest Quidditch broom made, the Lightningbolt.  It was super fast.  I went to one side of the Field, where the Ravenclaw tryouts were.  I signed myself up for Keeper.  There were two others trying out for Keeper, a 3rd year named Lucy, and a 4th year named John.  John was alright, and Lucy was really good.  Finally, it was my time to try out.  What I was supposed to do was block people from scoring.  I rose up in the air, and started to Gaurd the Goals.  (Ill continue this later)

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

greendog1510

Luna: 

"LUNA RAINSPLASH!" A voice called. I walked up to the seat and put the hat on. Please not Syltherin, anything but Sytherin, I thought. The hat muttered some words I didn't catch. Then the hat shouted,"Must be SYTHERIN. No I didn't want to be in Sytherin, but my fate was now decided. I was to be in Sytherin. I truged slowly to the table filled with the other Sytherin students. I just ate my food, my body was on autopilot. I went to bed, and fell asleep. I ate breakfast, and followed my fellow students to class. I didn't put my heart into it. I then went to my next class. (What is the seccond class for slytherin?) 

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

frostlynx454

The first is Transfiguration, then Defense against the Dark arts

Also I need somebody to make a teacher for Defense against the Dark Arts

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

frostlynx454

My Quidditch PoV continued

Nathan:

The first Quaffle came at me, and I deflected it with ease.  There was Quaffle after Quaffle coming at me, and I deflected them all.  After about 10 minutes, the Quidditch captain, Jordan Wilkie, a fifth year, and the Seeker, told me to come down.  She then told me that I was the best keeper she ever saw, and said that I got on the team.  I told her thanks then started to head to the Library, to look for any information about the magical paper that I got from Mr. Filch´s office.

I then got lost and ended up on the seventh floor.  There was a door there that wasnt on the rough map I had drawn up of Hogwarts.  So, naturally, I went inside it.  Inside was a small room.  There was a book lying in the middle of the room.  I went over to it and picked it up.  The book was called Magical Items And Rooms Of Hogwarts!  Just the type of book I needed!  I took it and started reading it.  After a while, I found two interesting things.  One, was about a room that changed to whatever somebody needed it!  This must be that room.  The other thing was about a magical piece of paper, called The Marauders Map.  To use this, you must say to the paper I solemnly swear Im up to no good.  I got out the paper and said the words.

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

athleticbear159

Bree

We walked past Charity again, this time with a different girl who was whimpering and shaking, pretty much the opposite of what happened when I battled Charity. Just as she was about to cast a spell on the girl-

"AVA-" She started.

"EXPELLIARMUS!" I yelled and CHarity's wand flew across the room again. "Who's there?!" Charity shrieked. 

Liam continued walking with no emotion, as I stepped out. "Bree Stanton. And stop it." I said as Charity sneered and walked away. I sighed and smiled at the girl, as I dashed to Quidditch tryouts. They were in 3 minutes!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 6 minutes later, I burst out to the field where signups for tryouts were taking place. The leader of the Gryffindor team shook his head in disapproval. "Please don't be late again." He sighed as I shrugged and walked up to the board. I was trying out for Chaser, so I wrote down my name to try out third. 

Breanna Stanton(Bree), First Year-Middle Chaser

"Quincy Ross!" The leader who I'd now discovered was named Gabriel Montgomery yelled, as a tanned blond who looked like a fifth year stepped up with the broom. He was extremely good, and in the end, he got a spot as left wing Chaser. Gabriel handed him a folded paper, which magically wrote "Quincy Ross" in curlicue letters on the front. 

"Jessica Freedmont!" A short girl with ink black hair who looked to be about third year stepped up with the broom. She tried her best, but I could tell she didn't make it. As I had expected, Gabriel patted her on the back with a sincere smile. "Better luck next year." Jessica rubbed her eyes to cover the tears as she ran away.

"Breanna-oops, Bree Stanton!" Gabriel yelled and I stepped up. "First year, ay? Well, you'd best try out if you're the greatest you know." Gabriel chuckled as I nervously took the broom. I concentrated on what Liam told me about it and started. I saw everybody stare up at me in marvel-no, I could feel it. I was too busy making goals, and at the end I swooped down low to Gabriel. "Is she magic offspring?" Someone asked. "No, I think she's Muggleborn." Another one replied. One boy laughed. "A first year Muggleborn? She's daft to even try out." I balled my hands into fists and released them as I stepped up to Gabriel confidently. "Well?" I asked him as he continued to stay silent. Finally,he spoke.

"I-I don't know how, but..." Gabriel stuttered. I closed my eyes. He was going to cut me. 

"But just don't be late for our first practice." Gabriel handed me the paper as the name "Bree Stanton" appeared. I almost choked when I saw the paper, I was so happy. It turns out I had gotten the position I'd wanted-middle Chaser, just as I was striker for football and  lacrosse at home. I sat down on the bleachers to watch the rest, as butterflies exploded in happiness in my chest.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
"EXPELLIMARUS!"

Kirsty watched as Charity's wand flew across the room. Then she heard Charity growl and backed away from her again.

"Who's there!?" Charity shrieked. 

A boy walked out with no emotion in his face. Then, a brunette stepped out.

"Bree Stanton. And stop it." The brunette said as Charity sneered and walked away. Bree sighed and smiled at Kirsty, before running away.

Kirsty looked with wide eyes at the girl who just saved her before peeking at her watch. 

9:00, it read.

"9:00!?" Kirsty thought. "I skipped my first class, and Potions starts in ten minutes!"

Kirsty ran down the hallway, checking each door for the Potions classroom. Eventually, she found it, ran inside, and found a seat.

The teacher looked at Kirsty. "You're early," Was all she said.

Kirsty smiled in relief.

• Posted at:

Lavender

frostlynx454

Ok, Bree, you misunderstood what I said.  What I meant was that you could do the Quidditch tryouts PoV, but it's still on the same day it originally was.  So you can say after they saved her, they went to their next class, Potions.  Now this is my Potions PoV

Nathan:

I got my Potions stuff and headed to Potions class.  I was the Second person there was Kirsty.  The teacher, an old guy, was at his desk.  I sat next to Kirsty. "Hey, why were you not in Charms today?"  I then saw Bree and Liam walk in.  I waved them over.

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

wolfheart1601

Hey, Bear, mind if I change Gabriel Montgomery to Gabriel Roseden?

Raven~

Since we didn't have to sit at specific tables during meals, Shesha and I were able to sit together during breakfast.

"So, are you going to try out for Quidditch?" Shesha asked me and I gave him a surprised look.

"M-me? Try out for Quidditch?"

"Why not? Gabriel himself even said you'd be a great seeker. And it might even help you to get out of your shell some, too."

"B-but.. you won't be on the team..." I looked down at my food.

"Raven, whether you like it or not, you can't rely on me all the time now. You've gotta start learning to do things by yourself. Otherwise, you won't survive here." Shesha's words stung, but I knew he was right.

"Besides, you really want to play Quidditch with Gabriel. I can see it in your eyes." Shesha added and I realized with surprise that he was right. I really did want to play Quidditch. I made my decision and nodded with a new determination.

"I.. I do. I-I'm really nervous about it, b-but I think I will try out. For seeker." I said and Shesha smiled slightly.

"Good. I'm sure you'll get on the team. I think I'll try out for the keeper position. Gabriel said I have the potential to be a good keeper." I nodded and smiled.

"Yeah. I'm sure you'll make your team, too."

"If we are gonna try out, we should go ahead and head to tryouts. They start in just a few minutes." He pointed out and I nodded.

"Yeah! Let's go!" I quickly finished my breakfast and we head to Quidditch tryouts.

At the Training Grounds, we had to part ways, since the tryouts for Slytherin and Gryffindor were on opposite ends of the field.

I went to the Gryffindor part of the field and signed up for the seeker position. I was the second person to sign up for that position. After the chaser and beater tryouts, the seekers were next. Since Gabriel was the current keeper of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, there was no reason to have keeper tryouts.

"Okay, first for seeker tryouts is.. Isabella Lunor." Gabriel said and a 4th year girl with blonde hair flew up on her broom. Kaylie Star, one of the two remaining Gryffindor chasers, then set the golden snitch free. The 4th year girl was definitely fast, but she had poor control of her broom and couldn't keep up with the snitch's fast movements and sharp changes of direction. After a few minutes, she was called back to the ground and Gabriel turned her down with a soft smile. The girl looked disappointed but she seemed to understand.

Just as Kaylie mounted her broom and was about to go fetch the snitch, Gabriel stopped her.

"Hold on, Kay. Let's see if the last potential seeker can catch it." He said and smiled at me. "Let's see what you can do, Rave."

At that, I grabbed one of the training brooms that was there for people who didn't have brooms of their own and, after a moments hesitation, I mounted the broom and flew up high. When I got to a high enough altitude, I stopped and looked down and searched for the elusive golden snitch. After a moment, I glimpsed gold and immediately flew towards the snitch at top speed. I chased it through every sharp change in direction and within a few seconds, it was clenched in my fist.

"I.. I got it!!" I felt a great sense of joy and accomplishment as I flew back to the ground to return the snitch.

"That was great, Rave! You're definitely cut out for the seeker position!" Gabriel praised me and I could tell he was proud of me. "I can't wait to see you at practice!"

I couldn't help smiling at that and as I headed to my first class, Transfiguration, I felt that nothing could bring me down. That was, until I (literally) bumped into a Slytherin girl with a bad temper.

The Slytherin girl he bumped into is not Charity, but the other Snyde girl (I forget her name).

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

lavenderdawn69

Kirsty's POV:
Kirsty looked at the ground, away from Nathan.

"I-I g-got lost," She said.

When she saw Bree, Kirsty mouthed a "Thank you" to her.

• Posted at:

Lavender

cobraphoenix530

Arwen: After my first class, I made my way to potions. On the way there, I noticed that Snyde girl standing over yet another first year with her wand out. I rolled my eyes “Stupefy”. The girl froze and I went ahead and painted a mustache onto her face. After admiring my artwork, I looked back to the boy on the floor. “Hey, you ok?”

• Posted at:

J⃣o⃣k⃣e⃣s⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣

P R O U D S L Y F R

#NALU

kindwantPlue

FandoArmy

(Anyone heard of QOTSA?)

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

Eragon Kiwi & I

athleticbear159

Nope, I don't mind Wolfheart. 

(And also, there were two new chasers at first...)

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

cobraphoenix530

Arwen

(Quidditch Tryouts)

I ran onto the field, just in time for beater tryouts. Gabriel looked me over doubtfully. “You’re pretty tiny, sure you don’t wanna try out for something else?” I shook my head no, and Gabriel shrugged “Well then, let’s see what you’ve got” I mounted my broomstick and pulled my bat back as the first bludger came towards me, then swung like I had been taught. The ball went flying out of the stadium, shocking everyone. The next three balls I sent towards the targets, which they all hit. Gabriel grinned as I landed, handing me a training schedule “Welcome to the team Wysteria”

• Posted at:

J⃣o⃣k⃣e⃣s⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣

P R O U D S L Y F R

#NALU

kindwantPlue

FandoArmy

(Anyone heard of QOTSA?)

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

Eragon Kiwi & I

athleticbear159

Bree

I ran over to Arwen, the one who had just gotten to be a beater. "Hi, I'm Breanna Stanton, if you didn't hear during Chaser tryouts. Call me Bree if you don't wanna send me into a fit. I just got Middle Chaser! I'm so excited, I'm a Muggleborn so you could imagine my surprise when I got on the team. Sorry, sometimes I talk alot..." I trailed off and then finished with my smile.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

greendog1510

Joy: 

I walked out onto the field. I was trying out for seeker. I probably wouldn't make it but it would still be fun to try out. "You trying out?" A guy asked me, I nodded my head. "What position?" He asked again. "Seeker," I said. "You a first year?" 

"Yeah" 

"Well don't get your hopes up." 

"Okay," I said. Soon I was up in the air chasing after the snitch. I zoomed after it. It was soon in reach. I lunged for it and it was in my grasp. I looked in my hand and it was in it. I went back to the ground. The guy that said to not get my hope up, looked suprised. "Well, see you at pratice." I had gotten on the team. 

• Posted at:

The Sad Chicken Queen

whitewolf9434

I personally don't know if Quidditch Tryouts are like a lesson itself but I'll do a PoV as if it were.

Liam

I sat down with the other students that wouldn't try Quidditch Tryouts. I was really into it, but I did not necessarily want to play it. Some say it's hard and some say it's easy, but I would rather just let the magic flow itself. I saw when it was Bree's turn to try. I shouted "You can do it!" and sat down with a bright smile. I really hoped she would remember my tips and make the best out of it. As she finished and was given a paper. I ran over to her and smiled "Congrats! You did really well," I said, laughing. "Now I have a Quidditch Idol!" 

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

athleticbear159

Bree

"Thanks!" I hugged Liam tightly. "Your tips really helped me. Are you trying out for Quidditch? It'll be really fun." I gave him a big smile as I stuck the paper inside my pocket.

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

whitewolf9434

Liam

"I won't try it out, I mean, I love Quidditch, but I don't want to play it. I guess that's me." I said, laughing. "What position did you get? And which one was the one you wanted to have?" I said as I hugged her tightly as well.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

cobraphoenix530

Arwen

Quidditch pov

I grinned at the girl “Well, we seem to have that in common! I’m Arwen. You did great, by the way! I’ve never seen a first year that good! Anyway, I’ll see you at practice” I waved and walked back to the castle, a huge smile on my face. I had made it!

• Posted at:

J⃣o⃣k⃣e⃣s⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣

P R O U D S L Y F R

#NALU

kindwantPlue

FandoArmy

(Anyone heard of QOTSA?)

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

Eragon Kiwi & I

athleticbear159

Bree

"Thanks, you too!" I turned and called to Arwen, then turned back to Liam. I laughed as he hugged me. "I got Chaser. Middle Chaser. That was the one I wanted!" I said cheerfully. "What's our next class?"

• Posted at:

(B)(E)(A)(R)

-Gryffinpuff!

-Tomas

-IMMA HERMES KID

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT!

"You're my d

o

w

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

(Let me know if it's not ok that her next class is potions)

Sage:

She, not wanting to try out for the Quiddish team, decided to go to her next class, potions. After saying in the library for a while, she ventured out with a few books on potions in hand. While walking down some stairs, she tripped and fell. The books flew out of her hands. 'Arrgh!' She thought. 'I really hope that this doesn't make me late to class!' 

Sage began to pick up the books. 

• Posted at:

☁รωαɱρყ☁ 

She/Her/They

ɖօʊɮʟɛ ʄօʀʊʍ ʋɨɢɨʟǟռᏆɛ  

I'm the goddess of swamps, mist and trees

Hi, welcome to Chili's! 

"It's talking! Merry, the tree is talking!!" ~Pippin

Swammer!

whitewolf9434

Liam

"I am not... quite sure," I said, frowning. "Shall we go to the Common Room and find out?" I asked Bree.

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

wolfheart1601

Lillith~

After Nathan told me about Quidditch, I decided to go to tryouts to see what it was all about. Once I found the Training Grounds, I watched the Hufflepuff tryouts for a bit. After a few minutes, I went to the person who I assumed was the leader of the team.

"Hi! Can I try out for a spot in Quidditch?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Sure! Which spot do you wanna try out for?" She asked and I shrugged.

"I don't really know. I was thinking I could try each spot to see which I'm best at, or if I can do any of them at all." I chuckled.

"Really? Have you never played Quidditch before? What's your name?" She asked me and I smiled.

"I'm Lillith Cowell, but most people call me Lilly. And I have never played Quidditch before. Actually, I didn't even know what it was until a Ravenclaw told me about it in Charms class this morning." I spoke very honestly and what I said obviously surprised her.

"Really!? You must be a muggle-born then."

"Actually, I don't know if my parents were muggles or wizards, but I was raised in a muggle orphanage." I said and she nodded.

"Okay, well, all positions except one beater and two chasers are open, so let's get started." She said and I nodded.

"Okay!"

I'll finish this later. ^^

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

wolfheart1601

Lillith (continued)~

After the team leader, who I learned was named Cassandra Runice, gave me a quick flying lesson, we got started with my tryouts.

It didn't take as long as I expected for me to try all of the roles. It only took about 20 minutes and when we finished I felt like I had done pretty well with all of them. I had caught the golden snitch in just under a minute, I was surprisingly strong for my build, so it wasn't that hard to whack the bludgers at the targets; I missed the targets a couple times, though. It wasn't very hard for me to guard the goal hoops, either, especially since I had great hand-eye coordination. Then I found it pretty fun to fly around, dodging bludgers and throwing the quaffle through the hoops.

"Well, the best way I can think of to describe you is a "Jack of All Trades, Master of None"." Cassy said after we finished and I smiled.

"I had fun with all of them!" I said, happily.

"Yeah, it looked like you did. You were pretty good at all of them, too. I don't know how we're gonna decide which spot to put you on." Cassy replied as she was looking at the Hufflepuff Quidditch Team roster. I got an idea.

"How about you wait until after tryouts finish before you add me on, then you can put me in if there's still a spot open." I suggested and she gave me a surprised look.

"But what if all of the spots fill up by then? You'll have lost your spot." She replied, but I shook my head.

"If all the spots get filled, I could just be a fill-in whenever someone else can't play. Wait- Is that allowed?" I asked and she laughed a bit.

"I don't think there's anything in the rules that says we can't have a fill-in player. You won't be able to replace any players that may get hurt or have to drop out in the middle of a game, though. That's against the rules. But if a player gets hurt or sick or can't play in the game at all for whatever reason before it even starts, then you can fill in. Okay?" She explained and I nodded.

"Yes, ma'am!" I replied with a mock salute. She laughed.

"Oh, and you'll still have to attend practices." She added and I nodded.

"Can't wait!" I exclaimed, excitedly, then I felt Bonbon land on my head.

"Master, you're late for your Defense Against the Dark Arts class!" She said and I realized she was right.

"Oh! Okay, well, I gotta go, Cassy! Bye!" I spoke hurriedly, then ran inside to find my class.

Luckily, Bonbon had found where it was while I was trying out for Quidditch, so I just had to follow her to get there.

When I entered the classroom, the teacher noticed me immediately.

"I assume you're Lillith Cowell?" He (or she) said and I nodded.

"Yes, sir (or ma'am)! Sorry, I'm late! Quidditch tryouts took longer than I thought they would." I said and chuckled.

"Alright, but don't be late again." He/she replied as I walked to an empty seat.

I smiled when I saw an empty seat beside a familiar person.

"Hi," I said to Crystal as I sat down. "What did I miss?"

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Ohhhhhhhh nooooo. 

I haven’t been on in a while and now my rp has gotten out of hand.

im sorry, I’ll get back in it or you could kick me out. Whichever one works.

• Posted at:

Kødah

question: *What is Heart? *

anwser: *Your’s is filled with Rage*

Maybe is a stupid word.

Maybe they loved you

Maybe they miss you

Maybe we should sit around and ponder about the word maybe

frostlynx454

You can stay

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

frostlynx454

Nathan:

"Well, we learned two spells in class today.  Lumos, and Nox."  I taught her the spells that we learned in class.

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

cobraphoenix530

Arwen pov: I snuck into potions, sitting near the back where the teacher wouldn’t notice me. We were apparently learning how to make a simple sneezing potion. I flipped through my bag, only to realise I had forgotten my potions book. I figured it was too late to run to Gryffindor tower and grab it, so I turned to the girl next to me, who I now knew as Bree. “Hey, is it okay if I use your book for this class? I kinda forgot mine...”

• Posted at:

J⃣o⃣k⃣e⃣s⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣

P R O U D S L Y F R

#NALU

kindwantPlue

FandoArmy

(Anyone heard of QOTSA?)

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

Eragon Kiwi & I