Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

So, I was bored today and I may have high-key came up with an entire story with full details (not final). I may write it out for fun, but only if it's solid. So, opinions on some exposisition/general idea?

There were two lands, Kua Ikini, the eastern continent, and Kua Mohana, the western continent. On these two continents dwelled humans and animals, with a total of 22 Gods split ruling one country. At a time, there were more, but they were banished and turned into the Ma'Kanu, cursed animals who could retain a humanoid form. There were another species as well, the DraKaui, but direct descents of the Gods, who lacked the God's magic potency and needed a stone to transform into a dragon. They too, had humanoid forms.

Kua Ikini and Kua Mohana were in peace until the 22nd and youngest goddess grew mad and sought to destory humanity. Fearing for their lives, she, the Demon Goddess, was sealed away in the depths of the Jade River in Kua Mohana. The remaining 21 gods were worshiped for their bravery and an era of peace reigned. However, most of what happened in this period is lost to history. But in time, the remaining Gods grew mad. Fearing the apocalypse, the humans, Ma'Kanu and DraKaui sealed the gods away into the Sacred Realm using the Divine Regalia, the personal weapons of the Gods. However, the humans needed something, someone, to worship. So, there were areas left that the gods voices could be heard; secure enough to keep the Gods in the Sacred Realm where the rest of their sanity would remain unscathed, but loose enough where the Gods could work their divine powers. Each kingdom would then gain possession of one of the Divine Regalia, the Regalia that belonged to their founding God. This event became known as the Divine Banishment.

Shortly after their banishment, another species, children of the Gods, came. They were the Aura Readers with great magical potency, but could not transform as their DraKaui siblings could. They built their own kingdom of Himaha, one with riches and great influence on the rest of the realm. In time, their powers dwindled as they became less God and more human. Several millennial after the Divine Banishment, Himaha and the Aura Readers were attacked by one of their own, throwing the kingdom into chaos. The Chieftain was killed as long as many others. The Aura Readers turned to the DraKaui for help, but received none. The DraKaui went into a deep slumber when the attack came, as they were being targeted as well. 13 years after the wart started, Himaha fell, the few survivors fleeing to other nations for refugee. They did not know why they were attacked, but their Divine Regalia was missing.

Ok that's done! What do you guys think? I also need a title (after all this detail and no title, not surprising) so I'll take any suggestions! Thanks!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Syalla

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Still not shipped (not that I mind)

Silvy's Half-Sister!

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?

Thumbnail avatar 00c940725c

lavenderdawn69

Sounds awesome!

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

By the way,has anyone heard about or read Hawksmaid?

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

Thumbnail avatar 75a522eb23

cobraphoenix530

That’s a cool story! I can’t think of a title rn, but if I do, I’ll tell you

• Posted at:

J⃣o⃣k⃣e⃣s⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣

P R O U D S L Y F R

#NALU

kindwantPlue

I’M THE INSANEITTO YOUMADNESS

FandoArmy

(Anyone heard of QOTSA?)

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

Eragon Kiwi & I

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

Thumbnail avatar 971efb7c8a

mermaidvulcan14

One of my friends came up the title called "Dawn of the Regalia". Any thoughts?

• Posted at:

Syalla

Sned help

Me Me BIG Disappointment

Still not shipped (not that I mind)

Silvy's Half-Sister!

Wait, am I supposed to put something edgy and/or thought provoking here?