Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

You and your friends have heard about the new traveling carnival that has come to your area. Considered the most impressive carnival of its time, Le Carnival de Rions has just one downfall; the large sum of money required to get in. Because of this, many people are simply left dreaming about visiting the carnival. Luckily for you, the carnival holds an annual raffle for tickets. You decided to enter, and this morning were woken by tapping on your window. Taped to the windowsill is a single ticket to the carnival, with your name on it...

Ok, so here’s the creepy carnival rp that was promised! The rules are simple; you can choose to be either an attendee or a traitor. There are also some worker spots open if someone wants to pov them alongside their other character/characters. You want to reach your goal to win. 

Traitors (one spot per four attendees): If someone wants to be a traitor, they can put a white * beside their name. There will be one traitor per 4 people. If you get accepted as a traitor, I will put a white ~ after your accepted name. (Please don’t look at other’s names to check if they’re a traitor. It ruins the whole point). This type will be explained more later. If you are a traitor, your goal is to prevent your group from escaping the carnival, so that you will be ‘worthy’ of getting turned into a worker for the carnival.

Attendees (unlimited spots): These are just normal carnival goers, having fun before the flipside to the carnival is revealed. An attendee’s goal is to escape the carnival (and perhaps kill some monsters in the meantime) The attendees can not know of the flipside until it is revealed.

Workers (limited spots): Workers are humans with monster flipsides. There are five available spots to pov for the workers right now (I might add some on after). The spots are ~

Tunnel of Love: Hydra Worker - Open

Ferris Wheel: Chimera Worker - Open

Food Stand: Gremlin Worker - Open

House of Mirrors: Wraith Worker - Open

Maze: Banshee Worker - Open

The workers’ goal is to kill off everyone at the carnival, unless they have openly pronounced themselves a traitor. The workers only change form when the flipside of the carnival is revealed.

And now for the forms! Remember, no perfect or one sided personalities.

Attendee Form

Name:

Personality:

Appearance:

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?:

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Biggest Fear (this is separated because this is one of the most important parts of this form):

Crush (optional):

Other: Write a quote you like here!

Worker Form (One per person)

Name: 

Worker Type:

Appearance (normal)

Flipside Form:

Abilities (Only in flipside form):

The people who have saved a spot get first pick. There will be a main monster who I’ll pov-but you’ll find out soon enough. See you at the carnival lovelies!

~ Jokester

...Beware, while it might look cheering of heart, it truly is waiting to tear you apart...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

OKETE

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ıɱ ɬɧɛ ıŋʂąŋeıɬ ɬơ ơų ɱąɖŋɛʂʂ

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

cobraphoenix530

Oof, this is going to drown in spam XD

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Name: Monica St.Clair*

Personality: Monica is a creative daydreamer. She loves all types of art- music, writing, drama. She's a rather loud person and loves attention. Monica can act like an over cutesy girl at times. (It's because she thinks she's an anime girl. Let the cinnamon roll be) She's sweet but very moody. She has a bad temper, but she hides her feelings. She has a slight obsession with the supernatural.  A hopeless romantic. Sassy. Can be brave, but she's very reckless. Seems to have no concern for her own well being. Kinda an airhead.

Appearance: Monica had black hair, but she dyed it pastel pink. She has coffee-colored eyes and rather pale skin. Freckles dot her face. She's short and petite. Wears a pink sweatshirt, white skirt, gold lace-up sandals, a pink choker with a gold arrow charm, and a white bow in her hair. 

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: Her "aunt" works there, that's how she got in, actually

Strengths: She's fast, flexible and can be charismatic. 

Weaknesses: She is very weak, very jumpy, and has a bad temper.

Biggest Fear: Failure

Crush: She's pan and she's open!

Other: We are made of stars

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

Thumbnail avatar f840f5721b

greenzombie278

Uh, I'm a bit confused with the spots. Could you plz explain how the spot work? XD Sorry.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

"This Is The Greatest Show!"

SAMBer Since: Mar 22, 2017

Spicy Calamari Inkantation #1

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

cobraphoenix530

@Livvy accepted! ~

@Phynix Sure, what are you confused about?

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

One fix in the form: connections in the carnival was meant to be if you know anyone attending. Sorry ‘bout that 

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Name: Charlotte O'Brien

Personality:She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who can't sit still and always needs to be on the go. She's charming and cheerful, funny and sarcastic, but can seriously hurt you if she must. Charlie's viewed as a bit of an airhead since she's a "popular kid", but she's really modest about her looks and popularity and makes friends easily. Charlie's extremely athletic, and is unbelievably skilled at every sport that exists, even if she's never heard of it before. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is very stubborn, sometimes hard to convince. She has a short temper and has been known to explode angrily at random times. Be warned. She's a mix of tomboyish and girly. She's extremely athletic and has been since a newborn. Her father told her she knew how to kick a soccer ball and throw with a lacrosse stick before she could walk!

Appearance: She has golden brown hair with natural chestnut and caramel highlights(if you google it, it's like the second picture on the top). Some people think her hair's fake, but she was really born with it. It falls in waves and curls at the end of her midback, but she keeps it up in a high ponytail, high braid, or a high messy bun. Her eyes are a light golden brown with pure golden rims and specks. They sparkle green in the sun. She has long, dark eyelashes, freckles across the bridge of her nose, and a big smile that lights up the whole room. She's tan, a bit darker tan because she's outside so much, and she has an athletic build, very strong and fit. She's kinda short for her age, about 5'3 1/2, but still somewhat intimidating.She's extremely pretty, but she's ttoo busy with travel and competitive sports to notice.

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: not really,she went weekly as a child!

Strengths: sports, speed, strength, agility, endurance, running

Weaknesses: sitting still, very impatient, overcompetitive, stubborn

Biggest Fear (this is separated because this is one of the most important parts of this form): Heights

Crush (optional):

Other: Write a quote you like here!

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Sorry I didn't finish. 

Crush: open, must be male

Other: A quote to describe her: "Always work hard, never give up, and fight until the end because it's never really over 'till the whistle blows." Alex Morgan

These also describe her, but I like them too.

"It's hard to beat a person who never gives up." -Babe Ruth 

"It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up." -Vince Lombardi

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

cobraphoenix530

@Bear Accepted other than the fact that she went weekly as a child. The carnival just came to the area.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar b7c703ce79

compasspaw43

Name: Marigold Deerburn

personality: quiet, calm and usually uninvolved in things. Likes to draw a lot and gets embarrassed when people see it. She gets excited when someone shows her the tiniest bit of appreciation. Try's to sometimes make friends but often fails. She wants people to like her but she has lots of self doubt. Loves the rain and storms, she loves the sound that make. It is calming to her. 

appearance: she's a redhead with long hair she keeps flowing down to her waist. Her eyes are green with with silver speckles around the pupils. She has long this eyelashes, but she doesn't ware makeup often. Her skin is a soft pink and forearms and legs are lightly tanned. She wares a mink green top that is cut off at the belly button. Blue jean shorts with daisy pattern along all the seams. Orange lace up knee hong shoes. Always has a canvas backpack with her at all times. Small silver hoop earrings and above those she has black diamond shaped studs. 

Connections?: nope! 

Strengths: building contraptions, dancing, drawing, very good at camouflage, quite fast. 

Weaknesses: not a good swimmer, slight motion sickness (going in circles), making friends, much too trusting in her peers. 

Fear: being completely rejected by people. Also Frisbees, and ravens. 

Crush: OPEN!! She's pan. 

Other: "Graph paper! Kill it! Kill it!" -Grenda Gravity Falls also, my PoV color is THIS. 

• Posted at:

◰ RÅŸ ◳

⌬ Beam 

ǬŪĒĒ₦ Ō₣ ₦ŌŦĦĪ₦Ǥ  

IMAPANCAKE

an Overseer

a Fain

a Co:pern:ican 

an Ecc:entr:ic 

LouieEchoZannaDavid

"Dinosaurs aren't magic, they're just big lizards. Get off my back!" 

PridMontY'al

greenzombie278

Nvm, I understand the spots now.

Name: Chloe Rania Williams

Personality: Chloe is somewhat shy around new people, but once you get to know her well, she's super bright and is always making everyone laugh. She likes to be the odd one from the crowd, and never liked having to fit in with other people. She is super tom-boyish and loves to spend most of her time with nature and animals. Chloe can't make new friends unless one of her few friends introduces her to a new person. Chloe doesn't talk that much around new people, but around her few friends, she can be a bit overbearing. She doesn't really have friends, so a lot of the time she spends with animals. She claims the animals are her only friends. Chloe is also very hyper at sometimes and is always doing daring things. She likes to prove other people that girls are very much capable of doing things that boys do. Most people never believe her until she proves them wrong by doing something better then a boy. After that, Chloe feels very proud of herself. Chloe is very athletic, and has always been that way since birth.

Appearance: Chloe has jet black colored hair with natural brown streaks here and there. Chloe normally wears her hair in a loose bun held up by chop sticks, leaving a couple strands of hair out of the bun. Her bangs cover her forehead, but not her eyes. There are three natural brown streaks in her bangs. She has light, grass green colored eyes with somewhat hints of blue swirling in her eyes. Her eyes are wide football shaped and she has long black eye lashes. Chloe has a tannedish peach colored skin tone with freckles dusting her face and shoulders. She has a small, short nose and a bit of rosy cheeks. Chloe wears a lightish grey shirt with a black, leather jacket that is unzipped and goes up to her chest. She wears lightish grey jean shorts and black leggings under the shorts. She has lightish grey combat boots on and black headphones hang from her neck. She wears a neon green wristband on her ankle. Chloe's nose is pierced.

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: Nope!

Strengths: Chloe is very athletic, so she rarely gets tired. She is extremely good at martial-arts, so she can fight very well. Chloe has tons of experience with bows and daggers, making those her main weapons. 

Weaknesses: Elevators are one of her weaknesses. Chloe doesn't really have and weaknesses, but her other weakness is water. She can't swim, and hates being wet.

Biggest Fear: Darkness. She knows it kinda sounds childish, so she never really tells anyone about it.

Crush: Open, must be a male.

Other: "The noblest art is that of making others happy."~ P.T Barnum Also, Chloe is left handed, and her PoV color is green.

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

Name: Cassandra DeMone

Worker type: Hydra worker

Appearance(normal): Cassandra stands at 5'8, with olive skin and stormy blue eyes. She has a thing build and her long oak hair falls down in waves down to her calves. There is a long scar from the top of her neck to the middle of her back as well.

Flipside form: The Hydra Cassandra barely fits in her habitat, with three large heads and necks, the middle on with a large scar down the neck from the jaw to the back. Her skin is an algae green, and webbing on large dorsal fins are a red/brown color. Her eyes are the same stormy blue. 

Abilities: Cassandra has a toxic venom, her blood is poisonous, and of course she can regrow her heads if on gets cut off. 

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Connor Moore(My Sensible Side)

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven33and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

cobraphoenix530

All accepted!

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

boop

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

save an attendee form even though theyre unlimited.

eek

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

greenzombie278

Could I also have the Tunnel of Love worker? Is so, plz save!

• Posted at:

❖Sphinx

[Da Green Queen]

Spla2n 2 Master

Chipmunk Saver

"This Is Me!"

#Arctix

cobraphoenix530

@Phynix Sorry, the spot’s taken by Cain. The other worker spots are still open though if you want one of them!

@Arctic Saveed

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

In case my form doesn't go through, please save Wraith Worker!

• Posted at:

Chieko

Take a step together through the darkness,

someone's in the way.

Even in a place full of such harshness,

only one will pay.

In this symphony the notes are harmless,

but, to our dismay

Such a game has already engulfed us...

flasheagle51

Name: Tori Jean Fletcher*

Personality: Tori is compassionate, open and wears her heart on her sleeve. She is ambiverted and is severely lacking in the self-advocacy/self-respect department. Although she does tend to know what's best for people, she doesn't really speak up, as she's afraid of being disliked. She can be a bit concerning at times, and she becomes broken really easily. She hoards fountain pens.

Appearance: Tori is 5'9" and has tan skin. She has grayish green eyes and full, pink lips. Her nose is somewhat large and she has rosy cheeks. Her build is somewhat fairylike and her arms are a bit longer than her legs. Her hands have short palms and long fingers and ragged, uneven nails. She has long, light blond hair and she wears it in a single braid down her back. She wears a lot of purples and whites and tends to gravitate towards comfortable clothing. While in the carnival, she is wearing a white t-shirt under a purple cropped hoodie with a donut pattern. She also is wearing black jean shorts and white lace-up ballet flats with a single crimson stripe going around the foot, just above the sole. She has a black cat backpack that holds some of her fountain pens, some paper, her laptop, a water bottle and assorted other things.

A lot of assorted other things.

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: Her best friend and sort of crush, Lynn, works in the carnival. 

Strengths: She is very insightful and performs well under duress. She is very adaptive. 

Weaknesses: She's too emotional and easy to break, and can't speak up for herself.

Biggest Fear (this is separated because this is one of the most important parts of this form): Her greatest fear is being hated by, well, everyone, but most of all, being hated by Lynn. 

Crush (optional): Lynn.

Other: Memento Mori. oh and also her family has a history of mental instability + being caught up in paranormal happenings

Name: Glacia Lynn Farrier (prefers to go by 'Lynn')

Worker Type: Wraith Worker

Appearance (normal) Lynn stands at 4'11" and has a pear-shaped body. Her skin is extremely pale. She has long, straight white hair that she's dyed blue at the tips to make it look more interesting, and she wears it down. She has electric blue eyes with grey flecks that are not very expressive. She has a rounded face and a large nose, with average-sized, pale lips. She has long-palmed, short-fingered hands and her nails are cut short without polish. She has scars all over her body, but she hides them as best she can. She keeps up with fashion trends as best she can, but she tends to gravitate towards blue and teal when choosing color schemes. She wears a lot of seashell/pearl jewelry.

Flipside Form: As a wraith, Lynn goes by the name Agua. She takes on a mostly transparent appearance and looks like a ghostly Medusa-like creature. Her hair is teal and moves in strands on its own, but she doesn't have snakes for hair. Her face appears to be blank. She wears a deep blue robe and she has no legs, her lower body simply tapers off into a tail of ghostly fire.

Abilities (Only in flipside form): Agua can teleport at will and expand or contract to fit into any space. Her body is actually made of a corrosive fluid and is dangerous to touch, and she can fire the fluid from her fire-tail at things. She is completely tangible, which is a weakness instead of a strength most of the time. 

• Posted at:

Chieko

someone's in the way.

only one will pay.

but, to our dismay

cobraphoenix530

@Cheiko Accepted! ~

Tunnel of Love: Hydra Worker - Taken by Cain

House of Mirrors: Wraith Worker - Taken by Cheiko

Maze: Banshee Worker - Open

I’ll start this up pretty soon, just need a few more workers/attendees.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar d6ce28031c

moonlightfairy481

name: Lilian

personality: out-going and daring, a little to expressive

apperence: light skin tone, blond hair, green eyes, a pink shirts, jeans, and tennis shoes

connections to anyone at carnival: no

strengths: has alot of Friends and is brave

weakness: has a big ego

Biggest fear: losing all her friends and popularity

crush: of course

other: meow meow meow purr yowl [something my cat said] also, my character fears clowns and spiders

• Posted at:

Moon /Show woman

I'm not scared to be seen. I make no aplogies,"this is me"

Let this promise in me start, like an anthem in my heart "from now on" 

/   /

|    |  the road will always change, just like life.

\    \

Thumbnail avatar 277dbd7444

applekitten66

NAME: MOE HARRISON

worker type: maze: Banshee worker

appearance [normal]: old, green eyes, bald, normal skin tone

flipside form: ghost-like, red eys, always screaming, white skin, and she has a ginormous scar down her backside

flipside abilties: can tell when someone is going to die, flying

oh, mods, please let this through!

• Posted at:

Quest/Galaxy Star

I follow my destiny, I follow my dream.

A new Quest, A new adventure

I don't care about what others think, I am who I am!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

cobraphoenix530

@Moon Just a few revisions; for strengths, could you add something other than having lots of friends? That seems to be part of her personality. Mabie make one of her strengths charisma (ability to get along with people easily)? 

@Newbies If you join now, please make your biggest fear something other than people hating you/leaving you, as that has been done a few times now. Thanks! ^^

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

@Quest Accepted!

House of Mirrors: Wraith Worker - Taken by Chieko

Maze: Banshee Worker - Taken by Quest

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

moonlightfairy481

also, my crushes name is Mike, here is his form..

name: mike

age; 14

personality: nice, sweet

appereance: skinny,glasses, light skin tone, freckles,red hair, green eyes

connections to anyone at carnival: yes [sorry about my other form. at connections at carnival, she does know someone attending]

strentghs: kind and loyal

weaknesses: is teased alot

biggest fear: he has always had anger boiling inside of him, and he is scared it will show

crush: lilian

other: hamburgers are awesome! - me, at my first time eating a hamburger!

• Posted at:

Moon /Show woman

/   /

\    \

moonlightfairy481

my post is going to say, "ruining all her clothes and going to a dirty carnival" I mean she sulks the whole time and lets her guard down and stuff

• Posted at:

Moon /Show woman

/   /

\    \

moonlightfairy481

got it!

strengths: people love her and she makes great Friends

weaknesses: ruining all her clothes and going to a dirty carnival [she was forced to go]

• Posted at:

Moon /Show woman

/   /

\    \

cobraphoenix530

@Quest Accepted! 

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Save the gremlin worker

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

cobraphoenix530

@Hyper Saved!

Food Stand: Gremlin Worker - Saved by Hyper

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

moonlightfairy481

i am soo excited!

• Posted at:

Moon /Show woman

/   /

\    \

moonlightfairy481

could I take the Chimera worker by any chance?

• Posted at:

Moon /Show woman

/   /

\    \

cobraphoenix530

@Moon Sure!

Ferris Wheel: Chimera Worker - Saved by Moon

Food Stand: Gremlin Worker - Saved by Hyper

We can start once da forms are in

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar 8edf7d01fd

werewolfstorm197

Name: Violet Chevalier

Personality: Violet is timid, extremely clingy she knows and trusts, and doesn't like conflict.

Appearance: 5'4  Dark Brown-Black hair with dark brown eyes and wears glasses. She wears a blue sweatshirt, a purple scarf, black sweatpants, and black, hot pink, and white sneakers.

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: None

Strengths: Is a good judge of character, is athletic, can defend herself, has extensive knowledge of medicine(Poisons, wrapping wounds, treating infected wounds, antidotes, and anatomy)

Weaknesses: Hates to fight unless she or people she trusts are in danger, panics easily, and has trouble thinking under pressure.

Biggest Fear (this is separated because this is one of the most important parts of this form): She has a lot of fears but her biggest fear is failing everyone she cares about.

Crush (optional): Open, and is pansexual.

Other: "Everyone is perfect in their own way." Violet is also mute due to an injury to her throat. 

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

cobraphoenix530

@Violet Accepted!

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

Boop

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

flasheagle51

er

Jokester, (white text) sorry for making Tori's character so creepy and having her fears and stuff revolve around Lynn so much, I wanted to change her personality to fit the nature of the RP and now things are probably not going to end well in regards to the birbsis 

• Posted at:

Chieko

someone's in the way.

only one will pay.

but, to our dismay

cobraphoenix530

@Chieko (White text) Honestly, Tori fits her role perfectly! Her character is well made, I mean, this is a creepy carnival rp. Why not add creepy characters?

@Everyone I’ll post the start of the rp sometime today, anyone who still has a form coming or wants to join can join in during the rp

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

11 hours...

The day has finally arrived! You wake up and go through your normal morning routine as quick as possible, as the ticket mentioned a prize for the first attendee to walk through the gates. And who doesn’t love prizes? As you near the carnival, you’re overwhelmed by the sheer size of it. It almost seems to have no end. 

A quick description of what’s visible from the front: A tall fence made out of wrought iron surrounds the carnival on all sides, with a large gate at the very front. The gate is open. Inside the gate is a pathway that disappears inside the carnival. A worn wooden sign stands beside the pathway, with ‘CARNIVAL DE RIONS’ written on it in large colorful letters. A circus tent is the next closest thing, with a carousel and house of mirrors behind it. In the distance, many rides and booths are visible, as well as various other buildings and tents.

As you near the gate, you notice a girl, about 12 years of age, sitting by herself at the base of the sign. She seems to be crying...

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Monica~

The pinkette was bouncing off to balls of her feet. This was so exciting! Then, Monica heard crying. She spun on her heels, then saw were the noise was coming from. A girl, maybe 12?, was crying at the base if the sign. Monica knelt down next to her. "Hey, sweetheart, what's wrong?"

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6