Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

The girl looked up fearfully and you noticed that one of her cheeks had a lock symbol tattooed just under the eye. She opened her mouth, but only dry coughs came out. After a while, she seemed to regain some energy. “You have to escape,” she whispered “nothing is as it seems here. They will come after you. Flee!”

”Who are you talking about?”

”The-“

The girl is interrupted by a tall woman dressed in a dark red suit. The woman bears a slight resemblance to the young girl. She rushes over to the girl and you, a worried expression apparent on her face. “Artemisia! I’ve been looking all over for you! Why must you run off like so?” She turned to you and smiled tiredly “I’m so sorry about her. My daughter isn’t all that well, as you can see... was she bothering you much?”

The girl smiles at you, no trace of worry left on her face.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

OKETE

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ıɱ ɬɧɛ ıŋʂąŋeıɬ ɬơ ơų ɱąɖŋɛʂʂ

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

(whoop whoop y'all already started but i still want to join)

Name: Mark Rowanson*

Personality: Mark is pretty cheerful, and never seems to run out of energy. He's a bit on the impulsive side and often doesn't think about consequences before doing whatever it is he wants to do. Despite this, he's very respectful. If someone tells him to knock it off, he will. He has a deep love of theater and acting, and a tendency to be over-dramatic when he's around people. He loves seeing others have an emotional reaction to his acting - be that laughter, adoration, or tears. He's excitable and loves anything fantasy related. He's read every book he can find on magic, mythology, and creatures. He's proud of his talents and always tries to show them off. He's a bit of a flirt, but he will immediantly back off if you ask him to - he's a flirt, not a jerk. However, he's easily flustered and can't deal with people flirting back at him. While he can take compliments on his acting and knowledge, he can't take other compliments (ex: "Hey, you look nice today!" Will leave him stumbling over his words unsure of how to react).

Appearance: Mark has surprisingly tan skin (he claims it's from the stage lighting but that's a LIE, he naps in sunbeams like a cat), and wavy hair that grows a little past his ears. He takes a surprising amount of time to style it into an effortless messy but cute style. Originally he had dark brown hair but he dyed it pastel blue roughly a week ago (he says it was because he lost a bet but that is also a LIE, he just thinks it makes him look cute). He has hazel eyes that lean a bit more towards brown then hazel. He wears contacts (occasionally colored just to get others to jump) because he despises his glasses citing that they are a pain (however he does carry them around with him just in case). Mark has his ears pierced and tends to wear just one earring (it tends to be a flower, often a rose) because he thinks it's cool. He wears chokers because they make him look good, alongside leather jackets and pastel jeans. He mixes dark leathers and pastels all the time because he likes it. He does wear make-up and excels at doing make-up.

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: Not unless anyone wants to know him?

Strengths: Knowledge of creatures, acting.

Weaknesses: Always over-dramatic, kinda loud, easily flustered, impulsive.

Biggest Fear (this is separated because this is one of the most important parts of this form):

Crush (optional): Open. Mark is polyamorous and panromantic demisexual (he might lean a bit more towards guys but it really doesn't matter).

Other: "Acting is magical. Change your look and how you act, and you can be anyone." - Alicia Witt (i found a quote Mark would like because he is a little obsessed with acting and i think it says a lot about him)

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

cobraphoenix530

@Silver I’m not sure if part of your form got cut off but... Mark’s biggest fear?

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

turquoisepegasus48

whoop i'm a mess

fixing Mark's form

Biggest Fear: Being completely alone - as in, no one cares about him / Being a disappointment

(i put two because honestly he's equally afraid of both?)

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Charlotte(Charley)

The girl looked up at me, her eyes filled with fear. I saw that she has a lock symbol on her cheek. What child would do that?

"You have to escape." She coughed and I gazed at her fearfully. Was this girl okay? 

"Nothing is as it seems here. They will come after you. Flee!" She whisper screamed, then had another hysterical coughing fit. A woman, who I assumed was her mother, grabbed her by the shoulders. 

"Where have you been, Artemisia?" She turned to me then. "I'm so sorry about her. My daughter isn't well, as you can see...was she bothering you much?" The woman asked me. I froze and then shook myself.

"Oh no ma'am, not at all." I forcefully put on a wavering smile as Artemisia smiled, the worry gone from her face as her and her mother walked off. She looked fine, though I could never forget the words she had just so fearfully forced out to me.

"You have to escape, nothing is as it seems here. They will come after you. Flee!" The words replayed over and over in the back of my head. "Nothing is what it seems here." I whispered. "De Rions..." I said again. That means laugh in French. "Nothing is as it seems here." The opposite of laugh is cry. Everything here is a lie.  "Flee," I murumured, laughing in my head as I realized that not only was I in danger, that girl was in danger. The town was in danger. And that was why I decided to forget about the SoccerPlex, and I discreetly started flollowing Artemisia and her mother.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Monica~

"Oh!, I'm glad you found her." Monica smiles, but it's fake. The little girl's words replaying her head. It sounded like something out of a horror movie. Just up Monica's alley. "May I ask who you are,Ma'am?"

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

cobraphoenix530

The woman smiled “My name is Quinn, I’m one of the workers here at the carnival. This is my daughter Artemisia. She happened to hit her head quite nastily as a child, and does seem to come up with the strangest stories now... though I blame her father for that.” The little girl giggled and climbed onto Quinn’s back, taking a lollipop from her pocket as she did so. Quinn suddenly started, seeming to remember something “Pink hair, you were the first one here, correct? And the other girl came shortly after. Well, as promised, you two will be receiving a special prize, given to you by the manager of the carnival herself!” Quinn starts to walk away mentioning for you to follow her. As you did, Artemisia handed you both a lollipop, rainbow in colour. “Mommy always tells me to share,” she stated matter of factly.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Before I post my form, do you have to also POV an attendee as well as a worker? Or can you just POV a worker?

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

These wires attached can't keep me sane

I can feel the power run through my veins

I'll bend the time and cause death to relive

For revenge on those I cannot forgive

cobraphoenix530

@Silver Oof, I’m so sorry, but lotsa people have done that already... if it’s okay, could you mabie think of another one?

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

@Hyper Well, it’s preferred that you pov both, but if it’s easier to just pov a worker than that’s good too

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Tori ran up to the iron gates that marked the long sought-after Carnival de Rions. She took in the brightly colored sign and stared in through the gate, fixing her gaze on one building: the house of mirrors. As soon as she'd locked onto its position, she ran inside and towards the building, bumping into a pink-haired girl along the way. She immediately turned around and looked into the girl's eyes. "Aah, I'm so sorry!" Her shoulders raised slightly, and she looked a bit panicked. 

I'm going to be on an overnight trip until Friday, Jokester, could I entrust Tori and Lynn onto you until I get back?

• Posted at:

Chieko

Take a step together through the darkness,

someone's in the way.

Even in a place full of such harshness,

only one will pay.

In this symphony the notes are harmless,

but, to our dismay

Such a game has already engulfed us...

Sorry for the trouble, but I think it would be easier for me to just do a worker. I have a lot of school stuff to do. Form coming through!

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

Thumbnail avatar 8edf7d01fd

werewolfstorm197

Violet

I was taking a sight of the carnival it was a little bit creepy, to be honest. The way I got my ticket was also creepy. I woke up to a tapping noise on my window. When I turned around to see who it was, there was just a ticket with my name on it. Couldn't they give it to me personally? There was a tall iron gate, a worn wooden sign saying "‘CARNIVAL DE RIONS’ written on it in large colorful letters. It went into a normal carnival with a circus tent is the next closest thing, with a carousel and house of mirrors behind it. In the distance, many rides and booths are visible, as well as various other buildings and tents. When I walked closer to the gate, I heard crying.  I went to investigate, and I found a 12-year-old girl crying and a 16-year-old girl trying to cheer her up. I wanted to try and cheer up the younger girl, but I can't talk and it might make things more awkward. I bit my lip and tried to decide: try to cheer up the girl or walk away and have guilt clawing at you for a long time. I decided to try to cheer up the girl; even it'll get awkward. I walked towards them and then stopped when I stood a few meters behind them. I then bit my lip again; does the older girl even know sign language? I now regret not bring my notebook and pencil. Then, a 14-year-old girl with golden brown hair appeared and also tried to comfort the young girl. The girl told them something, and the golden brown hair girl looks at her at with what seemed like fright. Then a woman appeared, her mother, guardian, or nanny, and talked to them and walked away. I guess they'll have a prize. Oh well, maybe they'll show it to me later if I somehow ask them if I could see it. When the woman and child started to walk away, the child handed them something and said something to them. I then walked towards the gate and went in. I then tried to decide if I wanted to go into the house of mirrors or some other building.

• Posted at:

Violet

A Huntress and spy

Cassandra:

I stood at my booth, cleaning the dirt off my already shiny tunnel of love. Upon seeing three girls enter the park, I waved. "Hey ladies! Welcome to the best time you'll ever have!" I smiled, making sure my teeth showed in my grin. 

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Connor Moore(My Sensible Side)

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven33and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

cobraphoenix530

@Chieko Sure, no prob!

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

athenabird158

Monkia~

The pinkette clapped in excitement. “Oh boy, this is so awesome!” She then turned to the other winner, a girl with golden hair. “Are you excited too?”
Then, the little girl, Artemisia gave Her a rainbow lollipop. Monica had to accept- she was a sucker for sweets. She licked the pop and grinned at the little girl. A small ounce of pity formed it her gut. The poor girl. The accident must have really hurt her in a lot of ways.
Someone bumped into her. “Ahhh I’m so sorry!” A feminine voice cried out. Monica gritted her teeth, but gave the girl a smile.
“It’s no biggie! We all crash sometimes, hehe.” Monica then
noticed a fourth girl watching them from the gates.

@Jokester (Its in white for a reason! No one else peek!): I know Monica doesn’t seem traitor like at all, but I have an idea that I’d like to run by you

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

Name: Fritz Brendan Dángelo

Worker Type: Gremlin

Appearance: Fritz is a scrawny pale skinned male. He’s 6 feet tall and has abnormally large feet. He has wisps of curly maroon hair and olive green eyes. His large ears stick out from his head rather oddly since he has barely any hair to cover them. For this reason, Fritz is usually seen with a baseball cap. He looks to be around 20 years old, maybe a college student. His dark gray t-shirt practically sticks on his body and Fritz wears baggy blue shorts. His sandals look worn out and torn. He wears black watches on both of his wrists. Fritz is always staring at his phone or some electronic, even when he’s on the job.

Flipside Form: As a gremlin, Fritz is dark gray from top to bottom. He seems a mix between a goblin and fairy, which his pointy ears and horrible appearance, but with gray wings. His nails become curled and sharp. His eyes have sharper eyesight and his ears become even more pointy. Fritz’s limbs are scaly and rugged. The baseball cap remains on the gremlin’s head, and the electronics is now in the gremlin’s possession.

Abilities: Gremlin Fitz has inhuman strength. He also has hacking skills and is able to dismantle any piece of machinery.

• Posted at:

=Hyper=

cobraphoenix530

The two girls were led towards the large tent in the center of the carnival by Quinn, Artemisia contentedly licking her lollipop as they all walked along. All of a sudden, a woman came running towards them, bumping into Monica as she ran. “Oh! I’m so sorry!”

Quinn smiled kindly at the newcomer. “It’s no problem. You must be Tori, am I correct?” The woman nodded. “I assumed so, Lynn talks about you quite often. I was just about to take these two off to receive their prizes for coming first. Would you like to tag along?” Tori seemed to hesitate until Quinn mentioned that Lynn might be there. As the group walked along, the crowd of attendees finally arrived, pouring in through the gates.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

@Livvy Sure, what is it?

@Hyper Accepted!

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

turquoisepegasus48

alright, would fire be an acceptable fear for Mark?

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

Thumbnail avatar b7c703ce79

compasspaw43

Ray:

i git got there dressed and ready in my usual outfit. I could see some people inside walking and talking, I tried to wave them down and get them to let me in. Unfortunately, they didn't notice me, typical. I let myself in, and by that I mean climbing the tall gates and jumping off the top. I landed on my feet with a thud. I ran to catch up with the group. A couple of them said hello and we continued walking. The woman in the red glared at me slightly I guess she didn't like fence jumpers. I shook it off as the crowd of people entered the fair grounds. 

• Posted at:

◰ RÅŸ ◳

⌬ Beam 

ǬŪĒĒ₦ Ō₣ ₦ŌŦĦĪ₦Ǥ  

IMAPANCAKE

an Overseer

a Fain

a Co:pern:ican 

an Ecc:entr:ic 

LouieEchoZannaDavid

"Dinosaurs aren't magic, they're just big lizards. Get off my back!" 

PridMontY'al

cobraphoenix530

@Silver yep! Accepted!

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

@Silver Yep! Accepted!~

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

athenabird158

@Jokester: I kinda want Monica to have lost her trust in humanity. Maybe her parents were abusive and she was bullied? The past was too much for her and she lost most if her metal stability. She'd be okay if she took meds, but she refuses to. She probably woukd betrayl the others so she could get power so no one could hurt her again.

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:

Aw, I'm not the first here.. He thought faintly to himself with a small pout. Wonder what the prize was, anyways. Is it like, a tour? Behind the scenes? Free food? The blue-haired male shook away his thoughts, almost laughing at himself. He probably could have gotten to the carnival sooner, but her had spent way too long picking out his outfit. Eventually, he had decided on his black leather jacket, a v-neck pastel pink t-shirt - he didn't completely ignore forecasts when picking out an outfit in his style - ripped pastel/mint green jeans, and black running shoes. He had originally wanted to go with combat boots but he rethought that when recalling he'd probably be walking most of the day. A black choker and a dark red rose earring in his right ear made up his accesories. Dark purple lipstick, light eyeliner, and just a touch of eyeshadow - he looked hot. He felt confident, a bit of extra makeup hidden away in one of his jacket pockets. He walked in the gate, looking around. A crowd was forming, but their was a group ahead of him, and he could see someone with pastel pink hair. He jogged after the group and slowed to a walk when he neared them.

"Hey, I'm Mark. Do you mind if I tag along with you guys?" Mark asked with a smile as he caught up. He looked closer at them - they were all pretty. He had to ask Pink-Hair where she got her choker though. He loved her style.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

cobraphoenix530

A girl suddenly hopped the fence and ran over to the group. Quinn seemed a bit surprised at this “You do realize the gate was open, right?” 

The girl simply shrugged and Quinn sighed. “Well, at least let me see your ticket.” The girl held it out and some of the stress vanished off of Quinn’s face. She led the group over to an orange and turquoise striped tent.

”Well girls, let’s head in then.“

As you walked in, you noticed a woman with long brown hair standing in the middle of the tent with a ringmasters outfit on. She was conversing with a short lady who was wearing a large amount of seashell jewlery.

“Lynn, I know Tori said that she’d be here by now, but I need you out there. This carnival needs to run smoothly for our attendees. If she arrives-” Quinn cleared her throat, causing the two to look around at the group. 

“Tori!” The short lady called out, walking up to said person “I thought you were never going to come!”

”Sorry Lynn, I got stuck in traffic”

The woman in the ringmasters outfit rolled her eyes good naturedly “Lynn, she’s only a minute late!”

Lynn gave the woman a crooked grin “Well then, guess we’ll get going then? See you at the opening ceremony!” Both Lynn and Tori walked out of the tent. The woman in the ringmasters suit smiled at the group. “You three must be our lucky winners! Don’t worry Quinn, I’ll take it from here. You go and get your act ready”

Quinn nodded and let with Artemisia, who waved goodbye to the group. The woman swept her arms out in a sweeping gesture “Welcome to my tent laddies! I’m Brianna, the proud manager of this carnival, though most people know me as Jokester.”

A quick description of Jokester’s tent: The tent seems to be larger than it looked like from the outside. It consists of one large room that has been divided into sections. You entred from the east side, which seems to be a mini training ground of sorts for gymnastics. The side opposite from you contains outfits and costumes of all sorts, as well as a dressing area, cosmetics included. The North side has a small alcove with a hammock and a few locked chests, one of which seems more larger than the others. The larger chest has a sign on it with ‘Jokester’s property, do not touch’. This side also has a variety of bookshelves with countless books in all sorts of languages filling them to the brim. The south side of the tent has a small living area for a pet ocelot, who is dozing contentedly in its bed. In the centre, the training area is continued, with all the equipment an acrobat could ever need, as well as a few fitness items, such as weights, fencing swords and a treadmill. The tent is illuminated by solar powered lights.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar 85340044d1

kindinky23

Form:

Name: Alice

Personality: Pretty loud and boisterious.

Appearance: Red hair, light tan skin, green eyes. Thin build.

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: Nope.

Strengths: She's sort of smart.

Weaknesses: She's very physically weak.

Biggest Fear (this is separated because this is one of the most important parts of this form): Probably monsters. (RIP)

Crush (optional): N/A

Other: Write a quote you like here!

I'm probably going to kill her off early, so I didn't ake a huge and eleborate form.

• Posted at:

Firefly

|Female||Straight|

|Catholic||Hooman|

|Slytherin||Crazy|

"I hope life isn't a big joke.

Because I really don't get it."

"Aren't you too busy leading your empire?

To go on a magical vacation, I mean...? "

~~~~~~~

compasspaw43

Darn! I goofed up. My characters usually just have my name but sometimes I change it. Her name is actually Marigold! Aaaaaaaaa! So on my PoV forget I put Ray and pretend it says Marigold. Thaks! 

• Posted at:

◰ RÅŸ ◳

⌬ Beam 

ǬŪĒĒ₦ Ō₣ ₦ŌŦĦĪ₦Ǥ  

IMAPANCAKE

an Overseer

a Fain

LouieEchoZannaDavid

PridMontY'al

cobraphoenix530

@Firefly aCcEpTeD

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

@Livvy Aright, that sounds neat!

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

Revised to include Mark (I posted before I saw that pov)

A girl suddenly hopped the fence and ran over to the group. Quinn seemed a bit surprised at this “You do realize the gate was open, right?” 

The girl simply shrugged and Quinn sighed. “Well, at least let me see your ticket.” The girl held it out and some of the stress vanished off of Quinn’s face. A boy then joined the group, introducing himself as Mark. He showed his ticket to Quinn, who then led the group over to an orange and turquoise striped tent.

”Well then, let’s head in.“

As you walked in, you noticed a woman with long brown hair standing in the middle of the tent with a ringmasters outfit on. She was conversing with a short lady who was wearing a large amount of seashell jewlery.

“Lynn, I know Tori said that she’d be here by now, but I need you out there. This carnival needs to run smoothly for our attendees. If she arrives-” Quinn cleared her throat, causing the two to look around at the group. 

“Tori!” The short lady called out, walking up to said person “I thought you were never going to come!”

”Sorry Lynn, I got stuck in traffic”

The woman in the ringmasters outfit rolled her eyes good naturedly “Lynn, she’s only a minute late!”

Lynn gave the woman a crooked grin “Well then, guess we’ll get going then? See you at the opening ceremony!” Both Lynn and Tori walked out of the tent. The woman in the ringmasters suit smiled at the group. “You four must be our lucky winners! Don’t worry Quinn, I’ll take it from here. You go and get your act ready”

Quinn seemed to hesitate, then nodded and left with Artemisia, who waved goodbye to the group. The woman moved her arms out in a sweeping gesture “Welcome to my tent laddies! I’m Brianna, the proud manager of this carnival, though most people know me as Jokester.”

A quick description of Jokester’s tent: The tent seems to be larger than it looked like from the outside. It consists of one large room that has been divided into sections. You entred from the east side, which seems to be a mini training ground of sorts for gymnastics. The side opposite from you contains outfits and costumes of all sorts, as well as a dressing area, cosmetics included. The North side has a small alcove with a hammock and a few locked chests, one of which seems more larger than the others. The larger chest has a sign on it with ‘Jokester’s property, do not touch’. This side also has a variety of bookshelves with countless books in all sorts of languages filling them to the brim. The south side of the tent has a small living area for a pet ocelot, who is dozing contentedly in its bed. In the centre, the training area is continued, with all the equipment an acrobat could ever need, as well as a few fitness items, such as weights, fencing swords and a treadmill. The tent is illuminated by solar powered lights.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

compasspaw43

Marigold:

I noticed another kid join our group. He looked about my age and- oh my gosh his makeup was 900000+ Times better than I could dream of doing my own. I starred at it for a moment in amazement. I then looked away because I didn't want  to think I was being rude. We entered a big tent and Jokester began talking to us. I looked around at all the stuff in the tent, wait, was that an ocelot!? Neat! As I listened to her, I played with the frayed ends of my mint green top. It cut off above my belly button and I twisted the frayed strings together. This place was a little odd. I mean nowhere Is perfect, but this tent in particular had a weird vibe, a kind of aura of you will. I kept listening but that sense stayed in the back of my mind and a little voice was telling me to run. I knew I could do it, run, jump, climb, all of it. But why did I feel this way? I was sure my questions would be answered soon so I sat tight and nervously played with the frayed edges. But there was still that voice in my head, run... 

• Posted at:

◰ RÅŸ ◳

⌬ Beam 

ǬŪĒĒ₦ Ō₣ ₦ŌŦĦĪ₦Ǥ  

IMAPANCAKE

an Overseer

a Fain

LouieEchoZannaDavid

PridMontY'al

athenabird158

Monica~

Monica looked around the tent, wonder clear in her coffee colored eyes. Monica herself wasn't interested in being a performer, but she could appreciate a good work place. The tent was a beautiful mix if chaotic and organized. It reminded her of her studio.

As Jokester- the manager of the place, was Monica that lucky- talked about the carnival, she studied the remaining few in the group. There was the other 'winner', who had been quiet the whole time. That struck Monica as odd- that girl seemed to be the the type who work never shut up.

The fence hopper looked especially twitchy. She kept fiddling with her hands. It was distracting, and Monica fought the urge to ask her to stop. She couldn't tell if fence hopper was nervous or just always like this.

Then there was the guy. Monica had to admit, he was good-looking. He seemed to share a similar style to her as well. Well, if needed, that was a good conversation starter. He seemed at ease, like he always got invited to exclusive places. Monica then turned her attention back to Jokester, twisting a lock of her pastel hair around her finger.

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

athleticbear159

Charley

I peeked into the tent in which the woman, who now called herself Brianna, had led new children. Their names appeared to be Monica, Tori, Mark, Marigold, and of course Artemisia. I casually walked away but was noticed by a worker.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" The worker yelled as I dashed away, hopping over the stands. I was so close to the fence when a hand caught me-it was Brianna, otherwise known as Jokester.

"Why, she's one of the prize winners! Come along, dear." The woman shouted to the worker and gave me an eerie smile, dragging me alongside her until we were back in the tent.

Fuuuudge. I thought.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

athenabird158

@Bear: Umm, your pov completely contradicts everyone else's.

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

#Wolvy

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

cobraphoenix530

@Bear Charley was written as if she was in the tent with the others already, since Jokester (the oc) won’t be coming out of her tent until later. (Sorry, I sound really rude here ^^’)

@Everyone The next part is coming soon, I have school right now ;v;

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

turquoisepegasus48

Mark:

Mark looked around the tent with a smile - if bittersweet. Jackson would have loved the gymnastics and acrobatics training areas... He bit the inside of his lip, and turned his focus away from those areas. His eyes landed on the costumes and makeup, and his grin grew less bittersweet and more excited. When he had first started acting, he was in costumes. From there, however, he had followed the call of the stage's grandeur. He had picked up makeup with help from the makeup crew so they had less to do, but the call to help people take on a new role, to make them look fabulous - that was still there. He itched to be able to try some of what he could see, but he tore his eyes away from it to look over the three girls in the group. Was he really the only guy? Weird.

There was Pink-Hair, whose style was amazing. Also, she was cute. Then again, Mark found most people cute, in some way or another. She was small - then again, Mark was five foot seven, who was he to judge heights - and he was pretty confident she weighed as much as a feather. Or, maybe not that. He was confident he could carry her around and not get tired. That sounded better.

Then there was the intimidating short one, who reminded him of Jackson so much it hurt. Mark quickly looked over to the final member of the four prize-winners.

The redhead had really long hair - How do you have time to keep your hair in such nice shape? He wondered, but filed it away as a question to ask later - and really pretty eyes. Also, Mark totally had to ask her about her top and earrings. They were nice. He had to get some of his own. The way she stood, though - hunched, nervously playing with the end of her top - said something about her. She was nervous and didn't really seem sure of herself. Mark made a mental note to flirt with her later. Also with Pink-Hair because she was cute, but he'd flirt a little bit more with Redhead because hey, getting flirted with could probably help her feel a bit more confident.

Mark wasn't totally sure that was how it worked but he would do it anyways. He looked back towards the Jokester. What are we doing here? He tilted his head to the side slightly to try and study the manager of the carnival.

• Posted at:

SAMBer&WoFMBer

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

athleticbear159

@Jokester and everyone

I was just doing a POV cuz nobody mentioned my character in theirs. Sorry!

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

cobraphoenix530

A description of Jokester: A woman in her early twenties, Jokester has an air of grandeur around her. While she might be short for her age, she holds herself well, somehow making others seem shorter than her, even if they are meters taller. Even though she might seem a bit intimidating at first, Jokester has the ability to put people at ease with a smile. As for her physical appearance, Jokester has long, dark brown hair that is in a half up style. She has twinkling light brown eyes and a rosy glow to her face. Her fingers are long and slim like a piano players, while the rest of her seems to be slim with some muscle. She is currently in a red ringmasters outfit, with ‘Jokester’ stiched in gold around both wrists.

“I’m sure you’re all curious about your prize eh?” Jokester asked the group, who all nodded, some seeming a bit more apprehensive than the others. “Well, worry no more, for it shall now be revealed!” Jokester walked over to a table where a small box stood and cracked open the lid, pulling out four necklaces, each with its own uniquely shaped pendant. “These my dears are our carnivals version of V.I.P. passes! Each of these necklaces has a special code that will inform all the employees at the carnival that you are permitted everywhere they are, and even some places they aren’t. In addition to that, these necklaces also give you free access to all the food in the carnival!” Jokester held out the necklaces to the group for everyone to choose one.

Necklace one has a delicate looking golden ferris wheel pendant hanging off of a gold chain. You notice that it is made of real gold. Necklace two has a silver chain with a simple silver heart pendant with a tiny diamond set in the center, yet again real. Necklace three has a tiny book hanging off of a bronze chain. The books cover seems to be made of a strange material you’ve never seen before, and the pages are in a strange language. Necklace four has a tiny hamburger made of precious gems.

Meanwhile, at the entrance of the fair, a hideous wailing is heard...

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

@Bear Oops, I should have elaborated! The two girls at the beginning were you and Monica, so they were included as part of the group. I didn’t really describe anyone there, but the four in the tent are Charley, Monica, Mike & Marigold. The others are just in the carnival rn. Tori was with the group but she left with Lynn

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT