Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

(I'll just assume that the "that" was an open prompt and I can reveal a bit of Lynn's backstory here)

Tori was immediately hit by a bunch of conflicting feelings at once: doubt, fear, happiness, concern, anticipation. But she shrugged them all off and allowed herself to grin as she had the first time. Maybe this version would be different. She hoped it would be different.

Because she couldn't bear to think that that could happen again, she refused to believe she saw the love of her life lying on a hospital bed, on the brink of death. At the carnival, she had changed so, and it pained her. 

While the Lynn she saw was cheerful and carefree, the Lynn that she knew now was cynical and cautious. Standing in front of her was Lynn with smooth, pale, unblemished skin, while the other Lynn had grown to accept that she would forever carry the scars she'd gotten that horrible day. Her right knee ached with every step, she'd told her, and it was oh so evident by how she walked.

She knew what happened. How that bright white car came tearing down the rain-slick road, how the driver drove off without noticing the girl who literally bounced off the windshield. How Tori found Lynn lying on the road, barely conscious, bleeding out horribly, and she dragged her onto the sidewalk as lone passersby ignored her. How she could barely dial the right number, how she could barely force the words out, and the whirlwind of sterile halls and sleepless nights that followed. How she was instructed to keep the incident under lock and key. (ba-dum tsss) 

But with that came a chilling realization about the Lynn she knew: the scars seemed to circle around the tattoo of the lock on her cheek, never overlapping it. The placement seemed unnatural, the more she thought about it, how they curled around the top of the lock and formed a line down her neck, ending in a formation of scars that looked like another lock on her shoulder. 

"Tori, you okay? You're looking sort of terrified." 

"It- it's fine! I was just thinking about some stuff. Congrats!" 

Tori pulled her best friend into a hug, trying to dispel the memories.

Trying.

Also, Jokester (white text) would it be okay if I just made Tori's fear just the fear of generally losing Lynn? Death, fatal injury, memory loss, hatred, all of that stuff.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Chieko

Take a step together through the darkness,

someone's in the way.

Even in a place full of such harshness,

only one will pay.

In this symphony the notes are harmless,

but, to our dismay

Such a game has already engulfed us...

flasheagle51

Up

• Posted at:

Chieko

someone's in the way.

only one will pay.

but, to our dismay

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

@Chieko Aright

• Posted at:

OKETE

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ıɱ ɬɧɛ ıŋʂąŋeıɬ ɬơ ơų ɱąɖŋɛʂʂ

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

Thumbnail avatar 02201e54ad

penguinquest51

Leon walked up to charley and noticed the note.

"The youngest? I don't understand, can you please explain who this person is?"

• Posted at:

I like dogmons, mario- you know what you get the point I like a lot of things.

President of this forum's slime rancher fanclub!

Dream job: an animator!

I like gogo's crazy bones.

Say: Slime rancher rules! To  join the fanclub I run.

Nickname: Luigi

cobraphoenix530

~Charley~

The van parked near the house and your family got out, laughing at some long forgotten joke. You remembered this day, it was the best one of your life. As you followed your family to the back of the house where the lake awaited, you noticed a silver haired boy, about your age, hiding behind a tree nearby. His eyes met yours and you gasped. He could see you. He looked startled, then turned and ran off into the woods nearby...

~Blakelin~

Sage smiled at you, her eyes bright and clear. "The Selkie Queen sent you here! She wanted you to have a bright memory to keep with you, so that you wouldn't get lost in the darkness that is to come. I can't reveal more, as our time here is short, and we have so much catching up to do." She pulled out one of the necklaces you remembered her wearing when she was still alive. This one had a pendant with a swirl design, made out of pitch black obsidian. The pendant hung on a long silver chain. "I want you to have this necklace" Sage said while placing said necklace around your neck, "Promise me you won't ever take this necklace off Blakey? It'll keep you safe from her, and that'll give me some peace of heart. Oh, but you mustn't tell anyone about it, or it'll disappear!"

~Mark~

(whups, my bad! Tweaking the scenario a bit then)

Jackson grinned and cartwheeled back to the house with you. As you entered, your parents rushed over and engulfed you both in a hug. When they finally let you both go, you noticed something different about them. The parents you had gotten used to since the fire were cold and distant, often walking out of the room when you entered. These parents before you were anything but. Their faces are full of love and joy. They lead you and Jackson over to the table, where they have prepared your favorite bedtime food from where you were young. As you all sat down, your mother turned to you, smiling kindly, "I'm sure you must have a million questions ma cherie, but as I'm sure Jackson has told you, we don't have much time here. The Selkie Queen may be powerful, but she is also giving all of your friends their time too, and that is quite difficult for anyone." As you opened your mouth to ask a question, your father suddenly stood up. "I almost forgot! We have to give you your symbol of protection. Just one thing, when you return, you mustn't tell anyone about this, okay?" He pulled a small purple box out of his shirt pocket and handed it to you. When you opened it, you found a simple gold earring...

~Monica~

Your mother hugged you gently before pulling you inside the house. "I'll explain as much as I can honey, but first I have to give you your safety." You must have looked confused, because your mother chuckled "Your safety honey, it's a piece of jewelry made of a certain metal and in some cases, gem. It has a special ability of its own, unique from any other safety out there. But you mustn't tell anyone about it, or its ability could backfire on you." She pulled out a bracelet made of a clear metal that was definitely not found anywhere on earth. On every link of the bracelet, a word was written in a strange language. All of the words were made of a light pink gem inlaid in the metal. Your mother put the bracelet on you and led you to the purple couch in the living room, handing you a plate of macaroons. "Now, how have you been?"

~Leon~

Your plush entered the door, and left you standing outside of it.

~Tori~

Lynn smiled at you and led you to the area where everyone was eating food. She ordered the dish you two had always shared, then rested her chin on her interlaced fingers. “So Tori, how have you been? You barely come to visit me, and it does grow oh so lonely in here…”

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

Boop!

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Charley

My eyes met with a silver-hairedboy who was peeking out the side of a tree. He wasn't literally, stuck looking on the side of the tree, like embedded, but he...oh, never mind. I gasped as I saw him, he panicked and ran. I could see the anxious expression on his face as I dashed after him. 

"WAIT UP! WHO ARE YOU!" I yelled, running even faster. What's his name, what's his name... He looked so familiar, but I couldn't remember.

Sue me for being forgetful. I thought and continued running.

(I have no clue who he'll be. Help, anyone?)

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

cobraphoenix530

tHe WOrlD iS quIeT HerE

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Name:mirromara. She usually goes by Mara or mirro. She prefers the second nickname.

Personality:kind, loyal, trusting, forgiving, and fearless (sort of,) on account of all the action/superhero movies she watches.

Appearance: Caucasian skin, pretty blue eyes, dark purple hair, small scar on inside of arm from falling out of a tractor trailer when she was five.

Connections to anyone at the Carnival?: She knows monica.

Strengths: She took a few tae kwon doe lessons a while ago, is good with animals, and is stronger than the average thirteen year old girl.

Weaknesses:She gets tired out easy, tends to panic when faced with a strange or dangerous situation, and is introverted.

Biggest Fear (this is separated because this is one of the most important parts of this form): height  and spiders and snakes. Also, bees.

Crush (optional):Leon (is ok?)

Other: "odd, how even in the face of tragedy, there are often such wonders, such miracles, to be found." Nightcrawler, x-men.

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

cobraphoenix530

Accepted

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

poOr LItTlE sOuL, muSt bE TIring tO carrY aRounD thAT cOrPzzzzzzzz

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

Boop

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

Booooop

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

Thumbnail avatar b7c703ce79

compasspaw43

I'm sooo sorry! I completely forgot about this RP! Sorry if my characters disappearance messed anything up. I kept looking at it like "hm, I should really PoV!" I never even warned you! Again, I know this is very late but sorry. I hope you forgive me, and where smoothly able to overcome the character disappearance! Please don't hate me. I'm only human, we make mistakes. 

• Posted at:

◰ RÅŸ ◳

⌬ Beam 

ǬŪĒĒ₦ Ō₣ ₦ŌŦĦĪ₦Ǥ  

IMAPANCAKE

an Overseer

a Fain

a Co:pern:ican 

an Ecc:entr:ic 

LouieEchoZannaDavid

"Dinosaurs aren't magic, they're just big lizards. Get off my back!" 

PridMontY'al

mirromara:

I walked around the Carnival, and saw some random girl chase after some guy with strange silver hair. I shrugged, then went off to find a familiar face.

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

"Do you know him? Magneto? 'I used to. I'm not so sure now.' What was he like? was he the, you know, the bad guy? 'no. I mean, yeah. Why do you care so much, you see his speech, or something?' Yeah, but, uh... He's my father."

cobraphoenix530

@Ray It's okay, I do that a lot too! Just give a heads up if you won't pov for a bit next time, okay?

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

@Tempest Just a quick summary of what's happened so far. The largest group has met Jokester and a few workers, and a few of them have noticed something is off about the carnival. Most of the group is now in a dream state, and won't be visible to anyone else.

Out in the carnival...

The sky begins to darken, and a clock starts chiming loudly. Eight chimes, then it grows silent. You notice a few of the carnival workers starting to act more strangely...

J̷̢̧̧̡̨̺̩͖̬͕̫̟̺̖̺̞͕̬̱̟̠̟̪̭̽̎͊̊̒̂̓̍̽̈́̉̉̿̈́̑̀̌͗̓̈̑͒͐̔̏͊́͌̅͘͜͝͠͠ͅỦ̷̡̨͇͇̘̹̭̺͖͙͕̰̬̝͕̻̲̘̖̙̝̱̺̭̻̰̤̟̺͈͇̾̈́̈́͒̕͜͜͠ͅͅͅͅS̷̢̡̫̹͎͍̭̗͈̮̤͙͍̯̬̭͖̬̬̯͔̹̺̟̪͙͇̠͚͉̖̱͙̜͍̈́̆͗̀̅̈́̀͐̾̒͛̎͊̑̑͋̏̓͐̚͘̚͘͘͠͝͝ͅṬ̸͖̩̰̲͇̺̭͚͖̻̬̳̦̳̪̗̖͎̈́̅́̾̂̒̉̒̑̀̀̍̉̓̂͆͒̂͝͝ ̶̡̡̡̳͔̣̬̞͇̝̹̥̯͙̯͍͚̳̺̺̗̪̘̻̥̖̬̫̀̈̄̆̈͌̾̀̆͐̀͒̇̍̋̒̄̀̅̅͊͆̉̀͘͘̚̕͜͝͝Ă̷̻̮̜̜̦̞̬͕̦͉͙̙͖̦̫̩̻̺̰͇̘̟̈́̃͂̑̂̊̒̀͐̏̒̀͆̈̌͋͂͛̿̐̅̌̓̅͑͗̍͐͘ ̸̧̥͇̼̲̪̠̬̘̋͆͊̇̾̀͐̈̌̆̎͛̃̑̈́̀̊̒̈́̋̊̂̅̃͒̇̃̐̕̚̕̚͝͝L̶̡̨̡̛̠̯̖̠̱̥̹̤̭͚̟̯͉̝̬̝̳̳̬͓̬͖̩̰͖̪͙̣̘̮̠̰̙͎̩̣̩̠̙͙̺͊̋͆̒̎́̾̈͋̽̌̔͑̇̾̇͆̾̎̐̕̚͘̕͜͜͝͠͝͝ͅȊ̵̻̙̩̘͚͍̯̥̹͖̤̎͘̕͠ͅṱ̵͕̝͇͕͍͕͖̞̣̞͇͓̩̬̖̭̤̥̻̩̣͓͙̬̦̻̩̹̻͎̻̪͔̊̊̀̀̈́̈́͐̃̓̔̏̒͐̽̐͋̈́̉̔́̕͘͝͝ͅͅͅt̶̡̡̤͖̠̮̖͖͚̻̥̱̞̲̜͎̞͕̬͇̪̓̍̂̅̕͜͝ͅL̴̨͔̭̭̙̩̠̗̹̩̹̂͐̓̊̒̿͊̀́͋̈́̅̓̓͗̆͜͜Ę̷̳̘͚̻̟̞̩͔̺̖̲̭̰͍̱̮͖̅̑̆̈́̐̅̐̀͜ͅ ̴̧̼̦̣̳̜̬͎̯̯̺̪̮̬͚̋̀͛̽̾͗̐̐̿̎̓̾̇̈́͐͒̿̇̌͛͗͘͠͝ͅͅḼ̶̢̨̧̢̢̛̙̦̠̪̹̩̘̩̰̗̖̳̞͚͔̯͇̮̗͙͖̼͍̯̹͈̙͚̤̳̲͌͒̂͐̆̊̑̃̊̃̂̃̽̍̍̈́͛̐̔̈́̾͌͌̉́̕ͅƠ̸̢̜̩̳͍̙̰̗͙̞̮͚̰̰̭̠͔̮̱͇̻̂͗̊̇̾̓͊̇̇̾͌͂̈́̌̒͊͂̉̈́͛̆̅̀̍͛͆̃̎̓̀͝N̵̛̺͎͈̩̩̤͖͇̬̳̝̞̣̘̖̭͖͓͉͇̪̠̫̼͇̱̤̠͓͇̎̋͋̔̎̏̎̾͂̓̆͒̈́̔̃́̒̎͋̀̋͛͛͆̾̌̋̓͛̌̆̀̍̋͊̾͊̔͗̒̒́̽͘͝ͅG̷̡̨̡̳̩͚̣͉̺̼̟̬̟͓̫͓̦̫͓̰͉̳̤̲̺͖̊̌̑̃̽̓̔̐̏͗̈̌́̄̀́͗͌̿́̾̂̂̿̈͒̈́̈́̍̿̋̒͋͂̉̽͂͑̂̿̏͛̓̑͝ͅĘ̸̧̛͉͓̲͔̬̫͔̱̬̹̤̩͖̬͕̰̼̘͓̖̙̹͇̩̓͛̈́͑̓͛̀̇̃̃̒̍̄̈́̃͐̆̆̀̏̒̉̌̌͆̚̚͜͝͝͝͠͝R̷̢̩̝̗̩͓̫̹̬͍̣̗̞̱̹̹̘̼̦͍͐͋͌̾̀͗͂͛͆̔̓͛͋́̽̓͆͋̏̈́̒̚̚͝͝

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

athleticbear159

JOKESTER THAT IMAGE IS AMAZING DUDE

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Got it, thanks for letting me know!

• Posted at:

-Tempest-

flasheagle51

"I'm great, actually! Work's been really stressful, and my boss has been pressing us for game ideas 24/7, so I'm taking any opportunity to get a break I can, and here I am." Tori sighed dramatically. "Caught in the clutches of writer's block."

• Posted at:

Chieko

someone's in the way.

only one will pay.

but, to our dismay

flasheagle51

oop

• Posted at:

Chieko

someone's in the way.

only one will pay.

but, to our dismay

flasheagle51

Up

• Posted at:

Chieko

someone's in the way.

only one will pay.

but, to our dismay

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

*bangs head off keyboard* I WROTE MONICA PART AND IT WAS REALLY GOOD AND LONG HGFGFXGXFCGJH

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

cobraphoenix530

I’ll post once most of the characters have PoVed, or if they don’t in three days

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

~Charley~

The boy looked back at your call, but didn’t stop running until you both reached a little fort in the woods. He turned to you as he stopped, motioning for you to sit in one of the chairs set up under the awning of the fort. As you did warily, the boy started writing with light in the air. ‘You really don’t remember me? They must’ve erased close to all of your memories then. C’mon latte, just try.’

~Tori~ 

Lynn smiled gently at that, letting out a light laugh. As she did, you noticed the scars around her tatto extending, as well as a few of the tattoo’s tendrils. They were now circling her whole eye. Lynn grimanced in pain, closing her eyes. When she finally looked up, you noticed the eye that had the lock tattoo around it had started to turn orange in colour. She quickly pulled an eyepatch out of her bag, covering the eye in question. “We don’t have much time left Tori, she’ll be here any moment now, and you can’t be there when that happens. Here, put this on,” She took off one of her bracelets and put it on your right wrist. You noticed that this one had a slight glow, and when you tapped it, it let out a sweet ‘ding’. Lynn gave you one of her half smiles, then fell down in a fetal position. You got up, panicked, but she pushed you away. “Tori, you have to go! I can’t hold her back any longer! Find the exit, and remember; don’t trust anyone. Not even the me you see out of here. And don’t tell anyone about the bracelet.” She gasped, and her eyepatch flew off, revealing her orange eye. She screamed at you frantically “Run Tori! Run, and don’t look back!”

Out in the Carnival...

It was getting quite dark outside. You decided to head towards the gate, but were distracted by some pained noises coming from the animaltrainer’s tent. You decided to peek in. Inside the tent, you saw Helix, the tiger keeper. He was clutching his head, shaking it wildly from side to side. He looked up, and you gasped. His eyes were glowing a bright blue, and a black lock symbol had appeared in both of them. He looked at you wildly. “Get out of here! Run as fast as you can! You cant, aaargh, stay here! It isn’t... safe!” He stood up, and stumbled over towards you, pushing you in the direction of the gate. “Run! While you still can!”

1̴̡̡̢̡̢̨̢̡̨̧̧̩̮̝̼̹̭͙̺͍͉͍̰͓̭̝̬͎̦̫̭̩̖̤̼͚͚̰͖͈͚̣̭̣͎̥͇̙̺̳͇̙̠̠̬̠̣͇͕͕̰̞̦̳̟̫̘̀̓̎́̃́̉͊̿̄̀̀͗̅͗͑̉͒̀͛͑͛̀̅̃̒̄͊̆̀̔̋̋̑͋̂̾̔̆͋̎͋͊̅͋͗̊̌̇̅̈͗̍̾͂̏̏͌͘̕̕͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͠͝ͅ2̶̧̨̧̢̨̲͕̗̰̹̯̜̺̣͎̹̣̣̖̺̱̲̼̞̙̜͙͈͇͈̖͕̖͚̖̞̯̠͓̭̭͙̘̻̤̬̹̳̲̩̰͉̥̤͓͕̘̥͕̝̘̘́̈́͂̂͛͑̈̒̀͗̄̊̌̀̕͘̕͜ ̵̨̢͕͙̮̭̤̜̼͖̳̱̦̲̙͚̬̙̩̰͔̩͓̗͍͈̤̺̤̬̲̞̒̊̓͗̄̄͌̄̈͋̃̔̇͆̍͂͂̑̑̀̏͂̇̽́͐̆̀̏͒̾̓͗̉̋́̕̚̚̚̚͜͠͝͝ͅͅͅm̴̢̨̧̨̛͙̠̻̹̲̗̟̦͉̖͎̫̤̓̅̿̔̂̇̇͗̉̋͋̾̀̄͜͜͝I̸̡͎̰͈̞̮͉͍̩̣̼̅̌̈́̓̒̈̀̀͗͆͂̐̊̓̊̍̃̔̊̽͐͐͋̀͊̍̄͆͘͘̕͠͠ṇ̸̡̫̘̣͉̳͔̙̭̼̥͔̦͍̬͈̩̲͍̒̋̅͌̑̉͗͊̃̌͌̋̒̓̾̀̀͘̚͜͠͝ͅư̸̧̲̟̻̣̪̟̦̙̘̝̺̫̠͉͇̎̓̌͋͛͂͊͊̽̒̐T̶̡̨̯̣͈͇̰̟͈͉̲̣̜̖̩̤̯̮̟̼͉̻̬̟̗̬̼̭̮̲̯̖̹̘̮̤̳̱̞͈̺̦̦́͂̒̈́̈̇͂̓̈̍́́̐̀̐́̈́̂̄̈́̒̍̽̃͋͐̆̔̈́̿́̓͛̌́̓͒͆͒̏̒̾̅͋̀̈́͊̈̆̿̀̊̑̆̔͗̅̚̕͘̚͝͝͝͝ĕ̵̡̢̨̡̛͔̣̟͎͓͙̰̭̳͖̤̪̯̯̺̳͉͍̖̳̤͕͕̺̣̤͈̘͕̰̥̼̗͈͙͈̱͉͔̞͍̯͓̳̰̭̾͛̃͗͑͑̅̔̉͋̉͂̃̓͋̀̽̏̽́̿͊́̊̀͛̾́̈́̓̍͑̎̓̂͊̈́͐̉͗̾̍̌̀̚̕͘͜͝ş̴̡̡̛͖̺̹̫̞̯̳̻͚̗͔̳̙͉̭͚̯̟̝͇̼͈̥̼̫̙͖̱͈̌͋̓́̂͛̿̃̄̚͝͠

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

flasheagle51

Tori screamed as the scars she knew Lynn had appeared on this memory of her. After being pushed away by Lynn, she hesitantly opened her umbrella and tore through the building and out into the pouring rain, suitcase in tow. As she fled the building, she broke up a group of visibly intoxicated people, who yelled angrily at her receding figure. She ignored them and continued on running until the neon mirrored building was out of sight.

Then she heard the tires screeching.

She had never gone this way, ever. The one time she had was the day she'd found Lynn bleeding on the road. And what do you know?

The blinding white sports car was coming straight for her.

roses are red, cacti are prickly, may I just say, this is escalating quickly

• Posted at:

Chieko

someone's in the way.

only one will pay.

but, to our dismay

athleticbear159

Charley

I ran after him until he climbed up a tree into a well-hidden fort in the woods. I easily scaled the tree and he motioned for me to sit on one of the metal folding chairs, I warily parked my butt on the cold metal. I saw him tracing words in the air, and as I peered closer, light was spelled into words.

"You really don't remember me? They must've erased close to all your memories then. C'mon 'latte, just try." It spelled out.

I gasped as I felt as if my eyes rolled back in my head. 

"Connor? Is that you?" I asked. "B-but you..." I sputtered. "..Y-you died two years ago!" I cried out and collapsed.

"It's okay, Charley. Everything's gonna be okay." I heard him call out as my eyes fluttered and all went black.

Just so you know, Connor's her brother...

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

penguinquest51

(I dont know how I can get my character to interact with someone, any ideas?)

• Posted at:

cobraphoenix530

You could read the out in the carnival section in my last post, or just wait for the characters to come out, or read what your character saw a few narratives back

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

penguinquest51

Leon sat outside waiting for someone, he then noticed a timer, it said something like 25 minutes? He was very confused.

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 1032e350c7

athenabird158

Monica-

The pinkette studied the bracket on her wrist. It was gorgeous- but what had her mom called it? A safety? That didn’t matter. Monica had a few moments with her mother, and that’s what counted. She bit into her macaroon, welcoming the sweet and familiar taste before speaking.

“I’ve been... okayish. My, ah, condition hasn’t gotten any better. I’m living with Aunt Farah now, she’s being trying to help me but it’s not enough.” Tears sprung from Monica eyes. She lifted her arms to wipe them, and her sleeve rolled down, revealing faint scars on her wrists.

“Oh darling.” Monica mother had noticed the old wounds. “I had thought, hoped, prayed but..” Monica looked down, her eyes filled with pain.

“Things where rough before Aunt Farah took me in. Celina remarried this guy, and he didn’t like me much. And well, things went on a downwards spiral from there.”

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , , 6