ⓌⓄⒻ:

Homethread: /328862

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Thumbnail avatar d7a2400383

darksapphire128

Oh, haha. Yeah me neither. But if you what to just start by kind of describing themselves a little better we can. I can start first if you want. :)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

John 3:16-17

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Ah, yes! That would be good

• Posted at:

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

| ʄօʀʊʍ ȶաɨռ: ʝօӄɛֆȶɛʀ 

-

ⓈⒶ:

Homethread: /325349

#Pinera

Gang: /327271

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

clevercat546

Please don't hate me ha

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Ok, so I'll just start with some of the things I've already said.

I love reading (Harry Potter!! But not just Harry Potter XD), writing (I'm actually writing a book), and drawing (I love it so much!!).

Movies I enjoy watching are things like the MCU, Star Wars (preferably 4, 5, and 6. but i don't hate 7 and 8. but i don't like 1, 2, or 3. rogue one is good though), and other Disney, Pixar , or Dreamworks movies. 

I'm a fourteen year old girl, I'm on a swim team (go butterfly and freestyle!!), and I love watching YouTube (honestly YouTube could be the end of me XD ), especially the artist and gamer channals.

I like playing Roblox and Minecraft, and I enjoy (when I do play it, with isn't as often as it once was) playing the different Halo's.

I am a follower of Christ, and I know and believe he is my Lord and Savior.

Um, so that's pretty much what I said last time so now if you just want to do like a Q&A we can, like you ask a question, and I asnwer it, and vice versa. I don't care. :)

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

Alright. Well, my turn then.

I enjoy reading also! I am currently re-reading Harry Potter, after not finishing the series when I was like 10. I love to write, and I am also writing a book. Drawing is great, have you ever tried drawing real people? It's awfully difficult although if you squint you can see indefinite shapes in a face and it's just a matter of bringing that to paper.

I love Marvel, and Star Wars! Rogue One is good, along with The Last Jedi. Actually, The Last Jedi is my favorite currently. That may change with the new Solo movie coming out in two days. Disney, Pixar, and Dreamworks are cool too! My favorite disney movie is probably Peter Pan, or Lady and the Tramp. Or Mary Poppins. Or The Rescuers.

I'd rather not say my age but I promise I'm not like some 30 year old stalker. I'm over the age of 13 and under the age of 18. I am not on any spots team, though I praise you for being on a swim team! That's pretty cool. Youtube is literally my life, have you seen Thomas Sanders, or Markiplier?

I've actually never played Roblox. I play Minecraft occasionally, not very often. I also have not played Halo, haha. Pretty rediculous, right?

Yeah, a Q&A might be fun. I'm really starting to think we could be really good friends with how much we have in common!

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

*Reads your post* Yeah I actually just finished reading harry Potter for the first time a few weeks ago. It was really good! I hope I can someday be as good a writer as J. K. Rowling.

Yes I have tried drawing real people. But I haven't in a long time in fear of making something terrible and insulting the person i was trying to draw. Hehe.

Yeah, Rogue One is definitely a good one, and (though a lot of people hate it) I really liked The Last Jedi. Luke was so funny! Definitely not what I was expecting. He actually kind of reminded me of my grandfather. XD

But yeah, I'm looking forward to Solo too! Han is one of my favorite characters, and now they're making him a backstory movie?! Yes please!!

Yeah those are some good movies. Out of those four, Mary Poppins is my favorite. It's probably one of the only musicals I can watch and actually enjoy! XD

Yeah, I understand not wanting to say your age. I get it. But yeah 13-18 is probably the age group of people I would normally talk to so yeah, it's all good. (And no, I don't think your a middle-aged man! :D )

Thank you! I really enjoy swimming. It's a lot of work and sometimes I feel like I wanna quit but then i remember how much it means to me and how much I actually love it and I come back into the realization that my life wouldn't be the same without swimming.

Yes, I've seen a few episodes of Thomas Sanders, but I don't think I've watched Markiplier. \:/

That's okay, I only recently started playing Roblox, which is kind of embarassing considering how long it's been out...

But yeah I don't play Minecraft a whole lot either. I just dabble in it here and there.

Oh, haha. But no. That's not ridiculous. I know a lot of people that don't play it. I don't play it very much either. It's like Minecraft, just here and there.

Ok. Maybe we could start the Q&Atmorrow after school if you wanted to? And yeah, I think we could become good friends! I'm glad I got the chance to meet you!! :D

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

J.k. Rowling is seriously an amazing writer, I agree.

I don't think it would insult them, because you're practicing your style of drawing. Like my style is more animated, and basically doesn't really look like the person, but they enjoy it anyways. The key is to practice no matter how bad you think you are, because chances are, you're not really that bad.

I can't wait for the Solo movie too! My friend saw the preview and said "They better not kill Chewbacca" which led me into a full depth explanation of how no, this is in the past haha.

I'm glad you don't think I'm old like that, my friends tell me I write and talk older than I sound but I really hope not.

That's awesome how you never give up. You're an amazing swimmer, I can tell!

That's okay, Markiplier is definitely different. Thomas Sanders is funny too.

I don't think it's embarrassing, considering I've actually not really heard of it until you told me.

Yeah! That'll work!

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Haha, I appreciate the comment. But I'm honestly super nervous for the summer swim meets to start. It always get to me, even when I do a decent job. I just get scared.

Ok so I guess you can ask the first question, and then I'll answer it and then I'll ask you one. :)

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

You'll do amazing!

Okay, hmm.. Have you ever had an interest in being shipped before?

(Sorry I can ask a different question if you want)

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Well, I don't know. I think I would only be shipped to someone I really got to know. Not just someone that happened to be on the SAMB, but someone that I personally got to know on the SAMB. It would have to be a boy that I could call a friend on here. If that makes sense.

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

That does make sense.

Well, your turn.

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Do you have an idea of what you want to be when you grow up? I personally am not entirely sure but I think it want it to be art related. 

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

Ah, not exactly. I think I'd like to be a doctor, or an actor. Or an artist.

Hm, what is something you wish?

I can't come up with any normal questions

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Really? Being a doctor sounds cool. And so does an actor! An being an artist is always fun. Those are so good choices.

That when I complete my book it will become a best seller and enjoyed by thousands. I would be so happy to know something I did was that neat. But being a famous artist would be cool too!

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

darksapphire128

Ok, your turn.

What do you think happened to the Portal characters after Portal 2? This isn't really asking you a question but more of asking you of an opinion. Yeah I didn't know what to ask either. Hehe... ;D

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

Hmmm... I bet Wheatley goes back to the lab somehow. Or maybe he just floats in space forever. Maybe GLaDOS decides to bring you back, for more tests. More insults. Haha

Have you ever thought of creating a gang? Or a flipside? OR meeting mine idk haha

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

clevercat546

up

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Actually, I have. It wouldn't be anytime soon though, especially since I kind of want mine to be full of oc's, not just characters I like that already exist (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm not sure about a flipside though, maybe later? And about your gang, I read the thread where you introduced them all so that was neat! I  liked them all, they all had their special personality and they're were just so funny!! XD

Ok, so if you were a wizard in the Harry Potter universe, and you were going to Hogwarts, what house what the Sorting Hat put you in? And which house would you want to be in if you could pick? So I pretty much asking what house would you actually be in and what house would you want to be in.

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

Oh, haha, thanks! I've got some characters that I've made on my own, like Noble, Lucas, and Calypso. They're always fun to create too. Have you read my story I made? Do you like it?

Hm, I'd probably be put into Hufflepuff, honestly. I'd choose to be put in Gryffindor, though. Everyone tells me I should be a Hufflepuff instead but nah, I like bravery and stuff.

What about you?

This is kind of deep, but if you had to choose someone on SAMB or in real life that you'd talk to about everything, who would it be?

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Yes, I have read your story. I liked it a lot! You're a really talented writer, Dipper. : )

(But like I've said before I've never watched Gravity Falls. But I still like it either way)

Almost every time I take a house quiz, I get Hufflepuff. Some of my family and friends say the same thing.

But I'd want to be in Ravenclaw. Sometimes I feel like the only person that understands things where I live, but I'm definitely not smart. I think I could be wiser for my age if I actually stopped and thought about what I did before I did it. So in that case, I'm not wise either! XD But Ravenclaw also means being creative and everyone I know says I'm creative, so I think I'd be in Ravenclaw. I just be a dumb Ravenclaw, just like Hermione was a patient, smart Gryffindor.

In RL, it would be my Mom but honestly I don't really know anyone I the SAMB all that well. But if I had to pick, I'd pick you. :)

I know you the best and I feel like we have a lot in common and that we would get along well in RL.

So yeah, I'd pick you. :D

So who's your favorite character in Voltron so far? Who would you say your most like? (out of the paladins, Allura, and Coran)

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

Post coming in!

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Ok! :)

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

I don't think you'd be a dumb Ravenclaw. You'd be fantastic! You remind me a bit like Luna. I think you're very smart, and you'd be great!

*Flustered* Oh-er-wow uh thanks I'd choose you also-FOR THAT QUESTION- I think we'd get along quite well in real life also. Yeah. > /// <

Favorite Voltron character... I think Keith is funny. He's probably my favorite. Who I'm most like..? Maybe Lance. Or Pidge. I think I've got an okay sense of humor, and I'm kind of determined to do things. I'm more ambiverted than anything, which makes it hard to choose.

What about you?

Hmmm... Another question.. Have you watched any other types of anime? Are you a fan of them?

Sorry if it double posts

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

clevercat546

I don't think you'd be a dumb Ravenclaw. You'd be fantastic! You remind me a bit like Luna. I think you're very smart, and you'd be great!

*Flustered* Oh-er-wow uh thanks I'd choose you also-FOR THAT QUESTION- I think we'd get along quite well in real life also. Yeah. > /// <

Favorite Voltron character... I think Keith is funny. He's probably my favorite. Who I'm most like..? Maybe Lance. Or Pidge. I think I've got an okay sense of humor, and I'm kind of determined to do things. I'm more ambiverted than anything, which makes it hard to choose.

What about you?

Hmmm... Another question.. Have you watched any other types of anime? Are you a fan of them?

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

*Reads that I wouldn't be a dumb Ravenclaw* Thank you, I appreciate that. It's just, sometimes I just feel like I'm not that smart and so wanting to be in Ravenclaw was like wanting to be Micheal Phelps and having never swam competitively.

*Reads I remind you of Luna* Haha. Yeah I can see that. We're both different, me and her. XD

I mean, I feel like I know you the best. We're seem to be a lot alike so If I needed to tell someone something maybe you'd understand easier? I don't know. That's just what I think. :)

My favorite is probably Shirt, though I like Keith and the others too. But Keith would be, like, my second favorite. 

I think I most like Keith tbh. Not the rude and mean part (though sometimes if you get me mad enough, I can be). Keith and I are both introverts, we're kind of separated from the others. We feel different like we don't belong. We're both quiet but if you get us emotional enough, we can get a little intense (just maybe I'm not AS intense as him..), and we both kinda just want to get the job done. Sure we can have fun when it's time to have fun. But when we need to ber serious, I usually try to be. But I'm like Lance in the sense that I can be pretty fun (at least that's what people tell me XD). 

Other then Avatar, both Aang and Korra (though people say that's not "anime" *rolls eyes*), and Voltron, I camca save I have. Maybe I've just foggoten but I honestly don't think I have. I drawing a blank. Hm... No don't think so.

Ok, next question: What kind of music do you like to listen to? Like what artists, bands, genres, etc. 

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

Yeah, I think I'd understand easier than others. I try to listen more than I talk, both on here and in real life.

Shirt ahahahaha

Yeah Shiro is pretty cool. 

I do get what you mean though. Now that you say that, I can see how you and Keith are alike. I mean I think you can be pretty fun too though.

Hmm.. Probably pop. Or whatever's on the radio. I like Foreign Figures. They're cool, and imagine dragons. I can't really remember any others but I swear there's more haha. I know it's weird, but have you heard of Lizz Robinett or JubyPhonic on youtube? They're incredible singers.

A good song on youtube that I'm obsessed with is called "Ciel Ciel". I'm currently watching Black Butler so it's really good.

Hmm... If you had to change something about youself, would you? What would it be?

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

*facepalms* Yes I meant Shiro. Stupid auto correct...   ):|

No I've never heard of those two but I do love Imagine Dragons!! XD

I don't know if I would because sometimes I wish I could, but I have a feeling that I would regret changing anything about me that's been apart of me forever, you know? I think I'd want to stay the same person I was born as. But I guess if I absolutely had to, it would be something preferably small, like adding a freckle on my arm, or getting rid of one. But even that's something I'm not sure about because I'm used to looking down at my arm and being like, hey yeah I know you freckle, and you, and you, and so on and so forth. :)

I don't know what else to ask you. I'm not really good at these kind of things. Hehe... XD

But, um, we'll I guess I'll just ask you the same question.

What about you? Would you want to change something about yourself? What would it be??

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

Shirt ahaha I'm still laughing about that you literally made my day

Okay- I hate to say it- but that's actually really cute haha 

I do think you'd be like "Hey there freckle I like you" to like all of them haha

I'm not good at these questions either it's okay

Hmm... I'd probably change that I'm scared  er, worried to be weird, ish, in real life. Like, I know I'll be judged and I don't like that. See, but here on SAMB, nobody knows who I am in real life so I can be as crazy as ever!

I think that's all I would change, if I had to. I kinda like how I am right now, though.

Okay, here's a question:

Everyone is shipping us right now. Pinera I think it is. What do you think about it? I don't get offended by anything really haha

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Haha. Yeah. Still mad at auto correct for that. It's obviously not a fan of Voltron. XD

But I'm glad it made your day either way though. That's good. :)

Yep, I like my freckles! Haha XD

Yeah I understand. The SAMB is definitely different from the real world. And I agree. The world can often feel too judgy and the SAMB is like on of my safe havens from that.

Oh, yeah, I noticed that too. The moment I saw that thread, I was like "Wha???" Like the minions from Despicable Me.

Yeah it's Pinera, or at least, that's the main one.

Honestly, I don't know. I mean, we have our similarities and we like a lot of the same stuff, but, I don't know what a ship is supposed to really do. I mean, I know what a ship is, when you think two different people should be together, but like what then? Would we still be friends or would everyone think, like, we're a couple or something? I don't know. I mean, don't get me wrong, I do like you! It's just, in that way.... *Stops rambling*

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

I know what you mean.

Basically, on SAMB, the ship can go two ways. I think.

One is the couple way, where you can decide to have a wedding or something like that. Basically nothing really happens after that, the ship is official, you both are off limits to anyone else looking for a ship. It's like, being bestest friends. Not necessarily a couple.

The other way is the regular friend way, where yeah it's cool for a bit but then it's not really a thing. They're still friends, but it's kind of awkward. Sometimes though they just brush it off and become closer.

I mean that's what I think. I'm not sure.

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Oh, okay. That makes more sense. I mean, I don't think I'd mind being better friends. So I guess it's up to you? I don't know....

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

I mean that would be okay with me too.

The thing is before we tell anyone, we gotta clarify if there's gonna be like some kind of wedding or not because if we don't say anything people will be like I HEAR WEDDING BELLS DING A LING

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

clevercat546

Ora

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Um, probably not. I mean, I don't mind being shipped with you, but getting "married", that's just weird for me. I mean wouldn't that make us like "husband" and "wife"? I don't know how I feel about that. So, probably not. But, what's your opinion? What do you wanna do?

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

Uh, yeah I guess so. I don't want you to be pressured into anything.

I'm not even exactly sure the reason of the wedding. Most ships did it a while ago but I'm not sure if that's the trend now or not, or anything.

I'm okay with whatever you want to do.

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

darksapphire128

Ok

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

darksapphire128

Bump

• Posted at:

||Ora||

#Pinera

#competitiveswimmer

#waterbender

#ravenclaw

clevercat546

So yeah.

We just gotta make sure to tell people there isn't a wedding or else we're doomed.

*Goofy grin*

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera