Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

(btw everyone who saved a spot can just make a character bc it's unlimited @O@)

About : One minute everything's normal...then the next, pure chaos. Planes start falling out of the sky, people start to drop dead instantly...you didn't know what was going on. You don't know why your mom died....why your dad had died...or why your baby brother died... (Note: death scenes just an example xd in the form you'll write who all died in your family...which would be anyone younger than 12 and older than 19.)

2 years have passed. All that is left are the teenagers. There is no electricity, no Internet, money has no value now....
You live in a tribe in Washington square. There are so many tribes or groups around New York (which is where this takes place..) you all have noticed that when someone is 18 or close to adult life..they start to show symptoms of...The Sickness. They start bleeding from the eyes and ears, they have Stomach pains, nausea, and when they start hallucinating...there close to the end. The apocalypse has begun. There are rumors about a Old Man that lives on an island around New York. People say that he's crazy but he works everyday to try and find a cure....if that's true...wouldn't you want to go find it...? Yeah it would be cool to go on an adventure...but don't forget that the world isn't what it use to be...it's full of teenagers now..but I mean xd what could go wrong o-0

Rules -

• no OP characters

• must have A weird nickname ( and a reason for it)

• you can have up to two characters.

• you can be mean if that's how your character is but if it becomes severe , you'll be asked to leave the Rp.

• age must be between 12 and 17 (note: the older you are, the less years you have left to live)

• can have a crush bc duh it's the apocalypse. :3

• have any questions just ask meh 

~ Roles In Tribe : this is optional, you can just be a commoner, or you can have a job ( scavenger, cook, nurse, inventor,) you can even create your own jobs but you have to get my approval on it.

•Other Tribes• - 

• Uptown

• The Fishermen

• Calvary

Forum - (mine as an example)

NAME:  Ayla Grace

NICKNAME: Bulls eye

REASON: can shoot any weapon at a great distance and still still hit the target with accuracy.

PERSONALITY: Ayla is very guarded around people she doesn't know. But once you get to know her, you can see that she's a big goof and loves to laugh. She's a teeny bit reckless at times but shes very loyal to her friends. She tries to act strong and brave infront of everyone to prove a point that she's just as good. Sometimes she acts before thinking and it gets her into trouble.

ROLE IN TRIBE: she's kinda like the general. Lel that's sounds weird xd but basically she handles all the ammo,guns,weapondary, raiding parties, etc.

APPERENCE: Ayla has pitch black, straight, long hair which she usually puts up in a high ponytail, high bun, or a French braid. She has big, startling a green eyes with light and dark grey speckles in them. Freckles dust her nose, cheeks, and shoulders. Ayla has long, thick eye lashes and she's really tan. She's skinny but she also has a strong build to her. (As in the 4 pack, some biceps, the whole sha-bang xd) Ayla isn't small in height but she isn't tall either. She's about 5.3, she wears a light grey, tight tank top with black, ripped, skinny jeans with worn out combat boots. Ayla also has a nose piercing ( she has an Infinity ring, which is just a circular ring that you can't take out. Ever.) and she has her AK47 with her at all times xd she named it Kath.

BACKGROUND: she lived right there in Washington Square, New York. She lived with her mom, dad, and her two brothers. Her younger brother , Charlie, died when he was just 8 years...from The Sickness. Her older brother , Joseph, is 17. His birthday is on July 23nd. Three days. Her mom and dad died from The Sickness as well. Joseph was the one who gathered everyone from Washington Square and started the tribe. (There are other tribes around New York)

LIKES + STRENGTHS: -  shoot almost any weapon with accuratacy, loves confrontation (as long as it doesn't deal with lv) , loves a good fight, loves to climb, knows a few survival skills, she's strong and very stealthy

DISLIKES + WEAKENESSESS: gets panic attacks out of the blue, can't run for long periods of time, helpless with knives and has a hard time telling people how she feels (mostly if she likes that person)

CRUSH: Open ( preferably someone who is hard headed like her but can balance her out and care about her.  

OTHER: If you have any questions xd just ask :3

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

||HANNAH BANANA||

person people replace after awhile.

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

"Fake.The latest trend and everyone seems to be in style.

okay i have a million and one questions cause i know Apocalypse like the back of my hand -squeals- ahh i love this i get to be a survivalist and not have people think I'm a total weirdo cause i know how to survive and what to do in apocalyptic situations! Okay here we go.

1. Is there "bad" tribes like ones that go after other tribes and try to take their stuff and will kill if anyone gets in their way? Cause if this is a true apocalypse there would be.

2. Is there leaders for each tribe? 

3. If there is could one of my characters be a leader? 

4. Can you please help me with the nicknames cause i haven't the slightest idea for my characters (I'm gonna type them up when le questions get answered) 

5. Can you please describe the tribes you have? Like the uptown one I'm assuming the fishermen is one by the coast or some large body of water 

6. Who de hek do i throw in? Ryker, Ricardo, canny, ahhh idk aall i know is that I'm throwing cass in for sure but I'm doing two also the description for my characters is on my home thread sooo that will help you decide for me xd 

7. Actually i think that's it for now i probably will have more later xd 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

You're more than just a face You're more than just a name You're more than labels that hyprocrites around you gave. - Disciple 

I smile cause your family, i laugh cause you can't do anything about it. 

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

arrowartemis53

1. Yes there are bad tribes. The Uptowners are really bad people and there mostly guys cause there sexist. They have girls as slaves and stuff. The Fishermen are chill and ur right about them living off on the coast. the Calvary are pretty nice too but they hate the Uptowners. And yes we all fight bc duh apacolypse. Oh and there's this big massive library in the middle of town and some crazy cannibals live there so....

2. Yes there are leaders for each tribe but Uptown has Cheekbones As there leader tho xd which is one of my characters. But I could make more tribes.

3. I describes Uptown in 1. But literally there located in Uptown New York. Lol.

the Calvary are a little further down, passed uptown (which is gonna be a problem for those lookin for de cure cause they gotta go through uptown to get to de island and de Fishermen)

4. Give me a short description of ur characters and ill suggest a nickname 

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

arrowartemis53

:3

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

Thumbnail avatar 018f6ad7ec

tideswimming30

(hannah you kinda spelled APPEARANCE wrong there XD)

NAME: Christine (usually called Chris)

NICKNAME: Shoe

REASON: she can run really fast, and in any type of shoe (much like myself XD)

PERSONALITY: The quiet, collective type of person. Ambivert, actually & honestly. Isn't afraid to defend (both in argument and physcally) what is hers. She will protect the people (and items) that are closest to her. She does speak quite often, but it's usually to put in her ideas. A quick thinker, she is.

ROLE IN TRIBE: Scavenger/Inventor

APPEARANCE: Short, dirty blonde hair, jade green eyes, tanish skin. Usually wears her short hair in a half up/half down sort of thing. Has a yellow t-shirt, with a slight hole appearing on her left side. Bluejean shorts, coming just above the waist with a red bandanna tied around her upper thigh. (and, might i add, has a very nice collarbone) Her legs are stronger than her upper body, but her arms aren't sticks.

BACKGROUND: My parents weren't really the best, and growing up as a middle child wasn't the most ideal situation to be in. (going for 1st person) Having to come home everyday with something to eat for the whole family? It wasn't easy. Sure, my parents had jobs, but they would spend the money on themselves, and sometimes, not always, they would spend it on my younger sister and older brother, but never on me. I wasn't the special one. I was more of a failure in their eyes, I guess. All I wanted was for them to drop dead. Never knew that that's exactly what was going to happen...

LIKES+STRENGTHS: Fishing, scavenging, creating new inventions, training with her spear, imagining that all the Uptowners would die... (cough cough) Very good at running, spearing things, getting mad..., math. Pretty good with dem knives tho. Showing people up.

DISLIKES+WEAKNESSES: Runny eggs, overcompetent people, sometimes people in general.. (weaknesses) Anything involving her older brother. She loved him like it was no tomorrow, and losing him was the worst thing to ever happen to her. Knowing that everyone sees her as a failure.

CRUSH: Open, but it's not very likely for love at first sight. She doesn't trust as well as she used to.

OTHER: Usually carries a brown satchel from her brother. A gift from him was the only thing to keep her going.

(MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH)

so i hope you liked it ^-^ took me all of my special area time XD

• Posted at:

"but this isn't some sappy depressing goodbye, this is more of a twisted hello"

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

part of the INSANIS triplet

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

name: Cassidy (Cass) jones 

Nickname: (insert here) 

Reason: (will fill out once once she has one) 

Personality: very trusting, fearless, bold, stubborn as a mule,adventurious, survivalist, easily gets attached. (Myself essentially) 

Roll in tribe: a leader for the Calvary handles the the food, searching, hunting, stock, everything to do with it but cooking. she also has some history with the uptown she was a slave for them but escaped there is this one guy who just wants her from that tribe.....

appearance: she has long midway, curly blond hair and hazel eyes she has slightly tan skin is fairly skinny she also has a good amount of upper body strength she isn't the fastest but is still decently fast she has more upper body. strength then in her legs. She has a few scars one by her right ear (which she got from a bullet barely hitting her) one on her right hand which she got from somebody stabbing her hand went strait threw and can be seen on both sides of her hand, and one just below her left eye she got when she was 4 from a dog being that she got it when she was four its kinda unnoticeable and can only be seen in the right lighting. She wears a dark brown leather biker jacket with a hoodie, a white, gray, or navy green plain shirt, dark blue jeans, and brown (ugh what's it called its like leather but not) combat boots. She always has the knife her father gave her on her she never lets it leave her side she also has a hand gun which is holstered to her right hip. 

Background: her parents were separated when she was four and has been with her younger brother and father since then. One day her father, brother, and her were walking in the park when all of a sudden plains were falling from the sky the apocalypse started her father started dying right in front of her slowly dying just before he past he,handed his knife to her it has his initials on it M.F.J its all she has left of him. And then her brother started dying he was clearly scared and so was cass he soon collapsed into her arms the last words he said "you can make it" and now till this day those words cut like a knife her everytime she hears them it breaks her heart . her family was all she had but she listened to her brother and kept going and eventually found a home although it wasn't easy. 

Likes and strengths: she knows how to use a gun and knife her best strength is that she knows how to survive in any climate any weather anywhere she also is willing to step up and be in charge and like i said she has a Good sum of upper body strength she likes bike riding, the outdoors, her journal, and could always go for a good adventure whether it be in a inside with only a imagination and furniture or outside in the wild.  She kinda acts like a older sister at times and will protect her loves ones no matter what.

Dislikes and weaknesses: she gets attached to people way to easily trust people probably to much for her own good if she hates someone she will go all out to get that person she will protect her love ones at any cost (ummm Idk xd) 

Crush: open 

other: I'm gonna make another character but I'm still deciding who 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

You're more than just a face You're more than just a name You're more than labels that hyprocrites around you gave. - Disciple 

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

Thumbnail avatar 42de004023

inkartistic23

Name - Jacki 

Nickname - Pup 

Reason - She shows her emotions like a canine rather than humanly. 

Age - 13

Personality - Cold and bitter. She never shows human emotions. She barely talks, except to stray dogs, and she sneaks food to them. 

Role In Tribe - Commoner

Appereance - White hair, gray eyes, and extremly pale skin. She wears an old black hoodie, knee-ripped jeans, and old tennis shoes. She has a few scars on her arms and one on her right cheek. 

Background - She lived as an orphan, and wasn't fazed by people dying. 

Like + Strength - dogs, and she is hood at close combat/fists. 

Dislikes/Weaknesses - People and cats. She can never stand up for herself. 

Crush - a nice boy will do

Other- *INSERT SOMETHING COOL HERE* 

• Posted at:

Echo

Watch out, I'm a fangirl and tend to screech

(/>_<)/ |____| TABLE FLIP

#APFAMRTNUOMT 

Pronounced:"Apft-Mr-Tnuo-Mint"

Christian

(0v0)/º¤*♡ Mmmmagic

Flipside: Silence 

I'm not the bad guy, i'm just a bit surprising! 

told ya I would have more xd 

8. Can i have some characters that are just there for that scene? Not main ones just there for that moment/scene and will never be seen from again or long long after 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

MY TIME TO JOIN AN RP HAS COME

APOCALYPSE YEAH

Making a form please save me a spot even though there's unlimited spots I just don't want anything to happen to my spot

• Posted at:

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

| ʄօʀʊʍ ȶաɨռ: ʝօӄɛֆȶɛʀ 

-

ⓈⒶ:

Homethread: /325349

#Pinera

Gang: /327271

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

Homethread: /328862

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

clevercat546

Also sorry forgot to ask on my other post but can I make two characters? And POV them in one? They can both be 12?

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

I wanted a character!

NAME: Charlotte Emerson Brandt(Emerson's her middle name)

NICKNAME: Sport-o, she goes by Charley though

REASON: She's is extremely athletic and is amazing at almost every sport(except cricket and racquetball lol). She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet, and only does competitive travel-team sports. She's on a lacrosse team, soccer team, softball team, swim team, track team...well, you get the point.

PERSONALITY: She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who can't sit still and always needs to be on the go. She's charming and cheerful, funny and sarcastic, but can seriously hurt you if she must. Charlie's viewed as a bit of an airhead since she's a "popular kid", but she's really modest about her looks and popularity and makes friends easily. Charlie's extremely athletic, and is unbelievably skilled at every sport that exists, even if she's never heard of it before. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is very stubborn, sometimes hard to convince. She has a short temper and has been known to explode angrily at random times. Be warned. She's a mix of tomboyish and girly. She's extremely athletic and has been since a newborn. Her father told her she knew how to kick a soccer ball and throw with a lacrosse stick before she could walk!

ROLE IN TRIBE: She's extremely fast and strong, so she handles most of the battle stuff. She's kinda like a striker in soccer, she's one of their main warriors and happily handles the battle between good and evil. She will not ever do stealth missions, she can be pretty clumsy at times, and will probably try to take control. 

APPEARANCE:  She has golden brown hair with natural chestnut and caramel highlights(if you google it, it's like the second picture on the top). Some people think her hair's fake, but she was really born with it. It falls in waves and curls at the end of her midback, but she keeps it up in a high ponytail, high braid, or a high messy bun. Her eyes are a light golden brown with pure golden rims and specks. They sparkle green in the sun. She has long, dark eyelashes, freckles across the bridge of her nose, and a big smile that lights up the whole room. She's tan, a bit darker tan because she's outside so much, and she has an athletic build, very strong and fit(the whole package, she's been athletic for a long time). She's a bit short for her age, about 5'3, but still somewhat intimidating.She's extremely pretty, but she's too busy with travel and competitive sports to notice. Just a lil' FYI, Charley hates it when people make fun of her size. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick, she can actually kick someones butt who is five times the size of her. Be warned. Oh, and she calls herself fun sized! like me heh

BACKGROUND: She lived in Boston, Conneticut, with her father and two older brothers. Her parents divorced when she was three and the only memory she has of her mother is a picture of Charley blowing a dandelion into her mother's golden hair. Her mother later moved to London with her little brother, and she's never met her since. Charley had a childhood where she grew up in a house of boys, thereby getting used to sports and boy things since she didn't have a girl to raise her in her life. Her oldest brother Conner, who was born on February 26 and was 20, died from The Sickness first. Her father Jacob died while saving their neighbors from a falling plane. Her second brother Beckham, who was born on November 17 and just has turned 19, died from the Sickness a week after his birthday.
LIKES+STRENGTHS: She's played competitive sports her entire life, resulting in her being extremely fit and strong. She enjoys sports, running, the outdoors, sunshine, rain, camping, and adventure. She's extremely fast due to her sports ability, much faster than average, and is also very strong for her size. She's agile and a bit flexible, making her a bit harder to kill then most. 

DISLIKES+WEAKNESSES: Charley HATES sitting still, and being cooped up without fresh air for too long. She has kakorrhaphiaphobia, which is the fear of failure. She hates losing and is literally THE MOST competitive person you'll ever meet. She has a short temper and sometimes explodes randomly. She's very stubborn. She has a fear of not being accepted and not being well-liked, since she is.

CRUSH: Open for a male who will love her for the person she is.
OTHER: None.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

well okay then since all we have is girls so far I'm gonna make my other character a guy okay well that helps (goes back to trying figure out who else to put iin) 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

clevercat546

I'm making a guy character too. And a girl. But they'll POV together probably

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

clevercat546

NAME: Lucas Corvus Pines

NICKNAME: Sixer

REASON: He has six fingers on each hand, a rare birth defect

PERSONALITY: Strong, Protective, Loving towards his sister, Has anxiety, Fantastic liar, Can be destructive, Good fighter, determined, twitches, can be cold, Used to killing people and others dying, Mostly introverted but likes to be in charge, can’t think of any others

ROLE IN TRIBE: Healer, or medical professional so-to-speak, and also good at hunting

APPEARANCE: Medium strawberry blonde+brown hair with bangs to his eyebrows about. Dark and light freckles all over his face and shoulders, piercing dark brown eyes with gray flecks (And longer eyelashes), slightly toned skin. About 5’9, muscular but doesn’t like to brag. Wears a dark white long sleeve shirt that is looser in the torso with the sleeves rolled up tight just above his elbows, and leather-looking gloves that go just past his wrists with finger holes cut out, and random loops and strings sewed on. He has dark pants with many pockets on the sides, and a belt with crafted loops to hold weapons or something. Also, he wears brown leather army combat boots that look to be old.

BACKGROUND: Lucas and his sister lived in California, in a beach house. When the sickness hit, their little twin siblings Lavender and Oliver, who were 6, died. Their parents died shortly after, leaving them alone in the house at age fourteen. They used it as a bunker for a little while, never leaving each other’s side in fear of losing the other. The Uptowners claimed the land they had their house on, and were driven out. They used his sister as a slave, and him as the fire-tender. His sister already struggled with depression, but this made it worse. She’d cry every night, and he’d be there to protect her. They eventually escaped one night, and wandered into Calvary territory. They were accepted by a few people, but mostly everyone hates them from their history. (I don’t know if it should continue after, and them going to the Fishermen or just living in the Calvary.)

LIKES + STRENGTHS: - He protects his sister no matter what happens, and he would do anything for her. He’s strong and can disappear in plain sight. He’s also a brilliant liar.

DISLIKES + WEAKNESSES: Being separated from his sister, people teasing them, Being under pressure, and his anxiety

CRUSH: Open

OTHER: Hope this works, working on twin sister

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

arrowartemis53

@Reb - accepted!! Also yes you can have other peeps since ur a leader and need people to lead. ( I'm thinking about giving up Cheekbones, if ya want him xd)

@Mills - accepted!! And since ur an inventor, you invent stuff for de tribe that makes our lives easier. ( generators, solar powered batter charger for stuff, etc.)

@Echo -  accepted!! Oh and just a suggestion, could u maybe make another character that can uh talk lol those who are in Washington square are gonna team up and go find de Old Man who supposedly lives across New York.

@Bear - accepted but your role in the tribe is kinda like mine xd I was wondering if you could change it @o@ sry that sounds rude xd

Also everyone has asked to make a second character, can do so! They can be any age ( between 12 and 17) 

also I will be the leader of Washington Square since my brother will be turning 18 in like a day xd

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

arrowartemis53

Oof

also plss comment which tribe ur in lol :3

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

clevercat546

Did my form go through?

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

arrowartemis53

Here is my other character :3

NAME: Ezra Anderson

NICKNAME: Brainbox or BB for short.

REASON: he's super smart and kinda an evil genius lol :3

PERSONALITY: Brainbox is super quiet and shy and does really talk to anyone but Ayla cause they've known each other before the apocalypse. He's very blunt and does really understand humor. He takes stuff too seriously and he loves to read. 

ROLL IN TRIBE: Brainbox doesn't really have a role. He reads a lot of science and mechanical books. He basically sucks up all the knowledge he can and gives advice to everyone on how to make blah blah blah better. 

APPEARENCE: (hah spelled it right! Fight meh mills =-=) BB has black, thick curly hair and big ice blue eyes. He Asian and somewhat skinny. He has a little muscle but he mostly reads lol. He wears somewhat tight khaki pants, a black polo and black worn out  sneakers.

BACKGROUND: both of his parents where tharepists and he's an only child. His parents rarely showed affection for him when they were alive and so he doesn't show affection. He doesn't know how. Before the apocalypse he used to go to the big library in The middle of town, but he can't now. Cannibals •£•

LIKES + STRENGTHS: he loves to read, he can shoot a gun if he has too, he's good at planning, very stragistic during battles or times of crisis, he can run fast.

DISLIKES + WEAKENESSESS: not good at talking to people, can't tell jokes or understand them, horrible with knives, a little clumsy and he usually blurts out anything that comes to his mind. No filter xd 

CRUSH: open if anyone likes a blunt, awkward, evil genius Asian xd :3

OTHER: I'm not Cheekbones any more so Reb can have him. Or maybe since u already have a leader I might let someone else have him xd and also I think Cass should have a fierce nickname like Scar or something idk ask mills xd she's good at this stuff, I mean look at her characters nick name  

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

clevercat546

NAME: Calypso Lucille Pines

NICKNAME: Kitten/Princess

REASON: She's really soft hearted and like a fluffy flower (Idk lol)

PERSONALITY: Soft hearted, loving, introverted, Depressed, Doesn't like being left alone, doesn't look threatening until she's mad, then she turns into like another person who is strong and determined and basically will do anything, Scrunches her nose when she's concentrating, hates being away from her brother, not really all that confident

ROLE IN TRIBE: Same as brother, healer or medical person lol. Hates the idea of hunting but can't really do anything about it.

APPEARANCE: Long strawberry blonde hair with a slight wave to it, medium bangs (Shortest is probably a bit above her eyebrows). Dark and light freckles dot her face and shoulders. Piercing dark brown eyes with light grey flecks and long eyelashes. Slightly toned skin. 5’7, and not really muscular, though strong. Wears a baby pink crop top jacket/sweatshirt with a larger look to it (Hood, sleeves that hide her hands) with soft white elbow patches. A white shirt underneath that fits kind of tight. Light, faded short jeans, with a belt-harness kind of thing that goes around her shorts and can hold like knives or flowers. Black high tops with baby pink laces. Has a few colored band-aids on her legs (Neon/pastels). She has a shy smile and gets flustered/blushes really easily. Pretty easy to manipulate.

BACKGROUND: Look at brother's background basically. She has depression and has scars on her hips and arms, but tries to hide it. She cries often, and trusts her brother with her life. Looks can be deceiving.

LIKES + STRENGTHS: Likes pastels and candles and painting and nature, good at agility and speed, strength when she wants to be aggressive but more like passive aggressive

DISLIKES + WEAKNESSES: Hates being teased but doesn't react directly to it, doesn't want anyone to know she has depression because it is like her pressure point, she can be manipulated easily and basically is like a pansy. But if it comes to it, she can be a lion. Just not very often.

CRUSH: Open

OTHER: please let this work haha

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

arrowartemis53

@Dipper Pines - accepted!!

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

Hannah: thanks and can cass and bulls eye be best friends? Given that cass is leader and so is bulls eye brother and bulls eye soon will be. 

Mills: hey sis got any good nicknames for Cass? Hannah is right you are good,with names/nicknames. 

Everyone: actually can cass know everyone given that she is a leader and has history with uptown. 

Dipper pines: can cass and Lucas be a thing? 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

oh also her brother's birthday is the same day as hers so she really doesn't want to celebrate her birthday at all and it is a really hard day for her...

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

athleticbear159

Sorry Hannah, I was just trying to make her sound like one of their good fighters, not the colonel @o@ sry if it sounded like that. Let me know if that's still ok?

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

arrowartemis53

@Bear - oh of course!! Sry lol I misinterpreted it @o@ 

@Reb - well duh they HAVE TO BE BEST FRIENDS!!!!

can someone teach me to color fade...

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

Hannah: coolio! Also i drag you to the chat thread i made cause i want to talk to you butttt this isn't the place for me to be insane yeah I'm insane right now mainly cause i found another clone so i have three clones as of right now and I'm going crazy xd 

I really should type up my other character but its such a pain on my phone i hat (yeah chat languge) typing up long bios but my phone is all i have welp here it goes.......

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

athleticbear159

@Hannah-it's okay! And here, I can show you how to text fade(with colors in SAMB, of course.) I'll make a summoning thing for u, kk?

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

arrowartemis53

@Reb - *pokes her* how much sugar did you eat?? =-=

@Bear - okie!!!! :D

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

Hannah: none actually i just started thinking about other dimensions andddd that's where the really insane me lives.... Sooo... Oh no she is coming again.....

(Runs away) 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

arrowartemis53

@Reb - lol well I posted on de chat thread. So go on there and tell meh what ya want to tell meh (or what u want to talk to me about...all of a sudden I'm scared o_o)

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

clevercat546

Um, not to be rude, but I don't really want Lucas to have a girlfriend/boyfriend at the moment. Not just starting out. But if Cass wants to like him that's okay, I like to keep it a mystery on my part though.

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

i did buttt i don't think it went through..... :( welp say goodbye to tge insane me...

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

arrowartemis53

@everyone - I'm gonna wait one more day for people's to write there forms cause I know that there's some other people that said they wanted to join ~•~ ill start it tmr night. Now if you'll excuse me...I must go figure out how to color fade not like I've been trying for the whole day and failing everytime >.>

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

dipper pines: okay i understand well then she will have a crush on him 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

clevercat546

Hannah- I can show you. If you google "Text Fader" then it's the vex dot net one. Then when you finish colors and everything then you just highlight it and drag it over to your signature or whatever you have open. That's how I do it.

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

tideswimming30

-screams- IDEA IDEA IDEA IDEA IDEA

1. CHRIS' BROTHER ISNT DEADY AND IS IN THE UPTOWN

2. CHRIS' BROTHER IS THE GUY LOOKING FOR KAYLEE'S CHARACTER 

3. CHRIS' BROTHER IS ACTUALLY A REALLY GOOD GUY AND SAVED CHRIS FROM THAT FATE OF THE -cough cough- UPTOWNERS

(mods mods mods mods please let this throughhhh)

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

tideswimming30

also, i drew chris last night

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

tideswimming30

also

@Kaylee: I dunno, i'll hafta think long and hard about that nickname.... Give me some time here, i can only be on inn the morning & school hours

i'll get back to you soon enough

• Posted at:

-mills-

leader of the pit

insane person

medieval rp! 

#wafflesarefriends

#waffledemons

#bringherback

@ /320928 

(°° 

MILLS... YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! But keep in mind Cass has a crush on Lucas.. But umm that umm wasn't exactly what i umm meant by want her but umm yeah sureeee we can go with your idea yeah.. i like it... Its sneaky... And it might just work.... (And yes that little bit there is veggietales) 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

Thumbnail avatar 049386074f

dancingdragon902

can join the rp please Hannah if i can let me know

• Posted at:

clevercat546

Did anyone else take like an hour to work on their characters?

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera