Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Sixer and Kitten

"What are you doing? What happened? Are you okay?" Alya jumps up from her couch suddenly, and walks over. Still half asleep she almost falls over, but I catch her.

"Whoa there." I chuckle as I help lift her back up, a hand on her side and the other on her opposite arm. "I just got back from taking care of an injury. It was a boy, not sure from where. His friend wouldn't tell us anything." I shrug, loosely still holding onto her, worried that she will fall again. I didn't really think about that. "And, yeah, I'm okay. Are you?" I look down at her, as her face blushes again.

"Yes. I was just.. worried." She half whispered.

"Okay, well we need to get you back on the couch, I'm afraid you'll fall over again." I smile, as she smiles embarrassed. I walk her over to the couch, and she sits down. She looks up at me, and I sit next to her. I suddenly realize she practically fell into my arms, and I laugh nervously. How was her touch so soft? Why did I just ask that? "You're really tired. You should go back to sleep." I whisper, noticing Cal is already in the bedroom with the lights off. I try to stifle a yawn, but fail. Alya stared at me, a slight smile dancing on her lips. "What?" I yawn again, suddenly my exhaustion hitting me. I smile, tired, and wait for her to respond.

(Sorry for controlling your character, Hannah. I don't mind what you have my character say, just so you know. I think you know what my character is like, at least a little bit. You can fall asleep at the end of your POV if you want, and I can start it from when I wake up?)

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

| ʄօʀʊʍ ȶաɨռ: ʝօӄɛֆȶɛʀ 

-

ⓈⒶ:

Homethread: /325349

#Pinera

Gang: /327271

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

Homethread: /328862

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

(No its fine. It actually helps me hah. And I'm short on time rn so if you want you can add in to this POV or continue to when they get up or whatever you want. Ill likely do another one tonight!)

Bulls Eye (Ayla) : 

Is it bad that I'm leaning into him? He feels so strong and sturdy and - WHOA OKAY. I shake my head a little to clear my thoughts and lay my head on his shoulder. I don't even ask if this is okay for him, I'm practically falling asleep right there.

"no I'm fine.. I have soo much to tell you." I say this through a yawn. " that girl upstairs, her name is Cass and she's the lead -" I yawn again. " -er of the Calvary I think she could help us with the mission." 

i close my eyes and I think he says something in response but I don't hear him.

"hmm?" I ask sleepily. But I don't hear the answer, I fall asleep. I feel strong, sturdy arms wrap around me and I sigh,

"have I died and gone to heaven?" I mumble. At least I think I mumble this. Or Maybe I just thought it.......

@Kaylee - aren't those the same thing...? Xd

@Mills - oh okay!!! 

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

person people replace after awhile.

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

"Fake.The latest trend and everyone seems to be in style.

arrowartemis53

BUMbpItY bUMbpItY bUMbpItY bUMbpItY 

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

clevercat546

Post coming through!

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

clevercat546

(It's good! I'll finish this of me falling asleep too, my dream, and then you can pick up in the morning if you'd like.)

Sixer and Kitten

Alya lay her head on my shoulder, sending a chill across my skin. Not in a bad way, in a.. new.. comfortable way.

"No, I'm fine.. I have so much to tell you." She yawns again, before continuing. "That girl upstairs, her name is Cass and she's the lead-" She yawns once more. "-er of the Calvary, I think she could help us with the mission." Alya began to drift off at the end of her sentence. 

"What is she good at?" I ask, running a hand through my hair, sticking it to the left.

"Hmm?" She asked, barely opening her mouth, clearly half asleep again. Worried she was going to fall or get hurt, I wrapped my arms around her gently. She moved slightly, adjusting to my touch, so that she kind of lay in my lap. I say kind of, because I had my arms around her. She had a smell, not a bad one, but like vanilla and Cinnamon. I lay my head against the back of the couch, closing my eyes, giving into my exhaustion. I'll just close them for a second, not very long. I thought about Alya, and what her friends would think. They can't. If it happens, her friends would abandon Alya. I can't let that happen. I have to protect her. 

"Have I died and gone to Heaven..?" Alya mumbled, before I felt her drift into sleep. I smirked, and for once, my face did not go red. I guess the moment just felt right or something. I tried to speak, but my mouth didn't open. I too, fell into sleep.

--

I was laying on the ground, the house in ruins. I brushed the dirt off my face, and stood up to look around. Everything was on fire. I called out for Cal, or Alya. I only heard my voice echo back to me somehow. I began to walk, then jog, then run. I ran everywhere, finding nobody. Suddenly, dizziness hit me, and I was on the ground again. The fire was gone. I was sobbing, as Cal and Alya stood over me. They didn't say anything for a moment, before Cal rushed away. Why did she leave? Alya immediately sat on her knees, bringing me into an embrace. The smell of Cinnamon and vanilla filled my head, along with the screams I've gotten used to.

Then we were in the field. I wasn't alone this time, Cal was next to me. She grabbed my wrist and pulled me along, as she seemed hysterical. I went to call out to her before we were in the town again. The town was on fire. I was alone. I went to move, before I felt a pull from behind me. I turned around about to ask who it was, before I was pulled into a kiss. It was brief yet soft. The stranger pulled back and it was Alya. She had her hair in french braids, and gave me the softest puppy dog eyes.

"Alya!" I smiled, stunned at what happened. I knew this was a dream. How had I known what a kiss was like? Alya moved to my side, and slipped her hand in mine. I stared at our hands for a moment, before looking up at her face. Why is she so careless, as the tribe is in flames?

"I hope you don't mind.." She giggled. That laugh- I couldn't. I knew this was fake. Something was going to happen. I tried to move away, but I couldn't move my arm. It was glowing gold, along with Alya's. She smiled. I began to panic, eventually ripping my hand away. She screamed so loud, so depressed and desperate, it hurt me inside. I couldn't look at her, so I tried to close my eyes. Behind my eyelids, everything was glowing gold. Alya giggled again, at the same time as she screamed. I felt a strong push, and I was falling. I opened my eyes, and she was crying. Crying over.. me. I was laying on the ground, bleeding. I tried to call out to her but I was falling through the ground. I was shouting, terrified. I was shaking myself, clawing at the walls of this hole, trying to get out.

--

(Please let this go through mods!)

(Hey so Hannah, if you POV waking up, do you want to have Sixer tossing and turning or flinching or something at the same time as he shouts? Or something similar to waking up from the other nightmares? Whatever else you POV I don't mind. I can wake up if you want me to. Whatever works.)

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye (Ayla) -

I dream of nothing. Which is, by far, the best thing I've ever dreamt of. For once after Joseph's death, I feel safe, like we're not gonna be chased by some scum Uptowners.

I shift a little, pressing against Sixer even more. But something wakes me up. Him. He's mumbling in his sleep. Tell someone to "stop." His mumbling soon progresses to soft shrill screams. He's sweating and jerking a little. I sit up and shake him gently,

"Sixer? Lucas? Wake up, it's just a dream."

He jolts awake, frantically looking around him. Trying to figure out where he is. I hold his face in my hands and try to wipe away the beads of sweat on his face.

"It's okay, it's okay, it's just a dream." I repeat this over and over, a frantic whisper. He seems to calm down bit. I drop my hands to my lap and let him catch his breath. The sun outside is almost shinning bright, reaching the top of the sky. I look at the clock. Almost 12:00 am. So much for an early start...

I focus my attention back on Sixer, I take one of his hands into mine, not caring about his sixth finger. He seems agitated, guarded even. I squeeze his hand a little and say,

"It helps to talk about it." I look over at him but his eyes are close. I slowly let his hand drop out of mine as I wait for him to oblige.

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

arrowartemis53

Up

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

Poke

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

Sea de Queen of  The Random ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

═════════════════════╝

the master of fish puns ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"i've gotta jar of dirrttt" ╰(◕ヮ◕)つ¤=[]——-

main peeps

Wave,Bay,Dune,Ocean,Lizzy,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

I might come back in its thats ok. I just didn't know if I had enough time

• Posted at:

||MILLIE||

INSANIS TRIPLET

MEDIEVAL RP

YOUR LOCAL SARCASM

LET ME BE ME, H8RS

"the light shines brighter in the darkness"

my sisters are and forever will be Hannah and Kaylee. No questions asked.

arrowartemis53

@Mills - of course you can come back in!!

@Pine Tree - I hope that POV was okie ;-; I was short on time but i can redue it if you want xp

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

arrowartemis53

*poke poke*

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

seawolf179

Poke

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Hi I’m RAINBOW  I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IF ITS NOT TOO LATE... ILL TRY TO POST MY FORM BY MONDAY :)

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

arrowartemis53

@Rainbow - uhhhhhh I don't know *looks around at the others* what's do you guys think? 

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

seawolf179

Uh....Sure i guess im fine with it 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

uhh sureeeeee i guess......

• Posted at:

[REBEL

You're more than just a face You're more than just a name You're more than labels that hyprocrites around you gave. - Disciple 

I smile cause your family, i laugh cause you can't do anything about it. 

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

arrowartemis53

*cough cough it's dying cough cough*

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

seawolf179

pokkkkeee

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Thumbnail avatar 4d9a931b4d

nightseeker25

Don't die rp, don't die!!!!!!! XD

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST US.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'VE BEEN THOUGH ~ Sister Location

He will come back. He always does. ~ FNAF 3

What is that you see?

What game do you think you are playing?

What have you brought home? ~ FNAF 4

clevercat546

SORRY

Sixer and Kitten

"It helps to talk about it.." Alya drops her hand out of mine, as I have my eyes closed. Terrified. I can't loose her like that, I can't let her go. I can't bug her. I don't want to annoy her. Voices swarmed my mind, shouting different ideas.

"STOP!" I shout, causing everything to quiet. I open my eyes, and Alya is staring at me, scared. "Alya-Sorry it's not what you think.." I put a shaky hand on her arm, but she stands up.

"No-I get it. I'll go busy myself." She turned to walk away, as I quickly stand up and catch her wrist.

"Alya wait!" She seems to spin back around to me. I put my hands on her cheeks, gently. "D-don't hate me.." I whisper, feeling her skin heat up a bit. I leaned forwards, and softly pressed my lips to hers. I paused for a moment, before stepping back. She seems frozen, a half smirk on her face. Embarrassed, I duck my head down and turn away. I walk into the guest bedroom, where Cal is-gone? She's gone. I turn to look at the clock, noticing that it's noon. I hope she didn't leave for the library yet! I quickly put on a different change of clothes, smooth out my hair so it's more soft than spiky, and walk out of the doorway. Alya is standing there, the same place, but turned towards me. She looks like she wants to say something.

Sorry this is so short! I was gone yesterday. So I'm going to be gone on the 10th, Sunday, through the whole week until the 18th I think. So Hannah, if you want to POV meeting others you can, or you can control my character. I give you permission.

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

@hannah okie thx! And um I have a few questions.....

1) what has happened so far? Just give a quick summary if you can please

2) can one of my characters maybe not be in a tribe at first? If yes she could be a thief and be trying to steal from the Calvary? and get caught then be in that tribe....

3) can one of my characters be 10 or 11 and maybe be immune somehow.....maybe idk 

I'll try to post my form after. 

And if you don't mind did Nico leave? Sorry....

• Posted at:

RAINBOW

Hi I'm RainStorm, Rainbow's flip side this is my SAMB account! 

(I am still Rainbow though).

DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO THE very LAST QUESTION! Sorry again :(

• Posted at:

'RainStorm'

Rainbow's  FLIPSIDE

...Well here is my dark side...

Well I tried.                 

clevercat546

Um so just to help out Hannah-

I think it would be easier if you just went back and read the POVs. Summarizing this is basically in the beginning post, there's an Apocalypse and only teenagers survive. My two characters know the cure. We have to get to the library to get the ingredients. The library is run by cannibals. There are other people POVing in different areas too.

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

arrowartemis53

@Rainbow - 

1) well it looks like Dipper already explained it. So there ya go (thanks Dip)

2) and yes your character can do that. That's what Sea's character is doing. But we are already on our way to the library so I was thinking...maybe the cannibals from the library captured you and we rescue you and see that your actually younger then your suppose to be but then again. Idk if that would make your character an OP character........Dipper? Thoughts?

3) again idk if that's considered an OP character. Ill have to think about it xp

and Nico? He's..he hasn't been on for almost a year now. I don't know why he left or if he'll be back.I-I'd rather not talk about it....sore subject..

Dipper - it's okay!! And thanks for letting me do that, means a lot that you trust me with your character. When you come back we'll probably already be on our way to the Old Man. Have fun with whatever your doing and be safe!! :p

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

arrowartemis53

Up

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

seawolf179

pokeeeeee

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

arrowartemis53

*poke poke poke*

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

seawolf179

Pokkeeeeeeee, should it be day soon in the rp

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

clevercat546

I'm leaving anytime right now but I might as well get on.

So, question two... maybe.. I don't think it would be fair to have any characters younger than 13. I mean that was a basic rule. People tried to have younger siblings but they had to change it. No offense, but why would we change the rules now?

Question 3.. I think that is considered OP. I mean the cure is the only way to find, well, the cure! 

Hannah, don't forget to POV! Can't wait to see how it goes!

• Posted at:

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

-

ⓈⒶ:

#Pinera

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

@dipper okie thx 

@hannah so I'll just have one character she'll be 15 and she'll meet the Calvary along the way to the library? She could be trying to steal or something and get caught??? Anyways form coming up...

also I had and idea! Along the way to the library they could find a herd of horses and ride there idk xD.....

• Posted at:

'RainStorm'

Rainbow's  FLIPSIDE

Well I tried.                 

Name: Henna 

Nickname: Hawk

Reason: for amazing eyesight and observation.

RoleInTribe: when in a tribe (Calvary) she could be a hunter/nurse helper-maybe a spy?

Personality: observant, independent, precise, graceful, patient, fierce, and mysterious and shy when you first meet her (she's an introvert).

Appearance: long brown hair, usually wears it in two French braids, pretty cat-like hazel-green eyes, long eyelashes, average 15 year old height, she's fit, has good upper body strength, has strong arms(not huge muscles though XD),wears a black Tshirt, green camo leggings, black combat boots, has a leather brown message bag filled with important stuff including a pouch for her arrows.

Background: When Henna was 8 her parents divorced and her mom Kylie moved far away and was never seen again leaving Henna with her dad, Jake. They went to live in New York City with Henna's Aunt Jane, who took them in with welcome arms. Henna went to a public school but didn't have many friends they were too 'City Girlish'.Every weekend and break, Henna and Jake went camping and bow + arrow hunting. She was taught respect for the prey and learning many survival concepts and learned about the plants and what was good and what was bad. Not the typical NYC girl.Unfortunately,later when Henna was 13, Jake died of cancer. She then stayed with her Aunt Jane but was really upset for a while and went to the forest and found a wolf. It didn't even growl at her when she walked up to it. She thought it's her dad's spirit wolf. When she went back he was there and he protected her. Then the Sickness came and it took her Aunt but she went to the forest and her dad (the wolf) came and went and she made a living but wanted to stay hidden and so she stole from the tribes...she kept his bow...*present time*

Likes+Strenghts: the outdoors, animals, camping, hunting, is skilled at archery, has really good eyesight- can spot the tiniest of movement, has good upper body strength and stamina, knows a lot about plants and their uses, also knows a lot of survival skills and is a great climber.

Dislikes+Weaknesses: shopping, is very bad with romance, confrontation, not very good in close up combat, is shy and guarded doesn't really know how to open up with people, would probably cut her arm off if she handled knives but has a small trusty pocket knife.

Crush: OPEN- would like someone who would help her open up and bring out the best in her.

Other: Isn't in a tribe yet. Is a theif...maybe gets caught -by the Calvary though. Meets them sometime along their trip to the library.

(PoVColor: how about this. Sorry it's so long XD)

(MODS PLEASE LET THIS THROUGH IT TOOK FOREVER!)

• Posted at:

'RainStorm'

Rainbow's  FLIPSIDE

Well I tried.                 

nightseeker25

Cloud ( POV ) ~

Twilight ~ All I wanted to do was to get meds and leave, but I couldn't, I just wanted to leave the Uptowners and find that cure, why was it so hard :(

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

What is that you see?

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye (Ayla) -

I just stand there. My mind cant really cope with what just happened. Once minute he yells at me to stop then the next he-he's kissing me. Ill admit, I liked the second part better.
I should probably get dressed and moving but I know that if I go upstairs, he'll leave without a goodbye. I wait out in the living room. A couple minutes later he comes out of the guest bedroom, looking new and refreshed. I smile at him as he comes out then suddenly remember I'm not dressed and that I waited for him. He walks by me and to the door. He stops and turns around to look at me. I want to say something. Anything just to hear his voice again. I-is that weird? He looks at me questionably, waiting. I know he wants to get moving. Cal had already left and is probably with Brainbox but he doesn't know. He's never met him before. "I hope they get along..." I think to myself.

All this runs through my mind as I come to a quick decision. I look at the ground for a second then back up at him, my cheeks slightly flushed. Then I do it. I rush over to him and kiss him. My hands on both sides of his face. He seems shocked at first not knowing what to do. But then I feel arms at my sides, gently wrapping around me and I smile a little. I pull back from him and we look at each other.

" be safe, Lucas. Ill be right behind you." I kiss him again then slowly tear myself away from him. I half-run half-walk upstairs,trying to contain my excitement until I made it to my room. As I turned the corner, I loose it and started running to my bedroom. I didn't even care that I passed my brothers room.

I practically burst through the door, startling a half awake Cass, sitting up in her bed with a picture frame in her hands. She quickly sets it down on the bed and looks at me, worried.

"What is it? What's wrong?" She asks, an even more worried look in her eyes.

I jump up and down then flop into the bed and sigh,

"He kissed me, Cass. He.kissed.me."

(Reb, you can POV next since I'm controlling Dip's characters)

(Also do you know about the mission in irl? If so could you put in your POV me telling you?if not ill just do it :3)

@Bloop - it's Morning now and if you want you can start your character heading to the library and maybe she could meet Rainbow's character? I don't know, just a thought

@Mills - hey Millie, are you back in or...? If so pls POV!! Calvary tribe needs a little but more action ;-;

@Seeker - in kinda confused...is your character trying to find a cure also??

@Rainbow - Accepted!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

arrowartemis53

Brainbox (Ezra) -

I wait outside the gate with a girl named Cal. I'm pretty sure she was the one who came into my shack and brought out that robot dog.

"I should ask her about that sometime.." I think to myself. I'm about to call for Bulls Eye again in the walkie when I see a boy come walking up to us. He stops in front of Cal,

"Why didnt you wake me?" He asks her.

She smiles a shy smile and looks up at him,

"You guys seemed so peaceful.." She replies with a smirk.

At this, the boy flushes a little and looks away from her. Trying to hide his up coming smile as well. Cal looks back to me,

"This is my brother, Lu-Sixer. Sixer, this is Brainbox.."

I nod at him in greeting,not meeting his eyes,

"Or-or BB for short." I say in a quiet whisper. I don't know why people make me all shy and flustered. I'm not this way around Bulls Eye or Flame. I sigh as I suddenly remember about Flame..I forgot to ask Bulls Eye about him...ill have to do that..

I look over a Sixer,

"Do you know when Bulls Eye will be coming??" I ask him, impatiently. We should've been at the library already.

He looks up quickly at me, as though I accuse him if something. Cal smirks a little, looking at her brother, waiting for a response.

He becomes red as he thinks back to something. He clears his throat and says,

"Sh-she said she'd be right behind me.." His voice quivering a bit.

I not slowly, looking at him weirdly.

"Okay then I guess we wait." I sigh a I slump against the gate.

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

@hannah HELP! idk what to write o_o this is my first forum rp and where is everyone in the rp??? I am by the library already but I'm practicing archery. Maybe someone sees her and approaches her? 

Also I forgot to add

Personality: stubborn, loyal.

Other: prefers to go by the name Henna but sometimes people call her Hawk. 

• Posted at:

'RainStorm'

Rainbow's  FLIPSIDE

Well I tried.                 

@hannah help! I don't know what to write. This is my first forum rp O_O.

Where is everyone? I'm near the library waiting for people cause I've been tracking them :p. 

FORGOT TO ADD: 

Personlity: stubborn and loyal.

Other: prefers to be called Henna but OK with Hawk. Also wears a cute camo army green slightly ripped jean jacket vest over her black T- shirt. 

(MODS PLEASE LET HIS THROUGH :))

• Posted at:

'RainStorm'

Rainbow's  FLIPSIDE

Well I tried.                 

Cass: I just got up I was sitting on the edge of the bed rubbing my eyes and stretching then Bulls comes running in I was worried why would she come running in? "What is it? What's wrong?" She jumped up and down then flopped on the bed and sighed and then said "He kissed me. Cass. He. Kissed. Me" half of me wanted to go find this person and have a nice talk with him while the other half wanted to squeal and ask a million and one questions so i just decided to do both. "Wait who kissed you? Wait was it that sixer guy?" (Mumbles) "I really need to meet that guy..." "How did it happen? Did he just kiss you out of the blue?" (Insert bulls response here) "well I'm happy for you I'm glad he makes you smile but about that mission you were talking about... What is it about?" She answered (I'm to lazy and I'm doing this early in the morning with little sleep xd) and to my surprise was shocked that we even might have found a cure that would change everything.  She asked if i could help and of course I answered "Of course i can I'll go with you and bring some friends from the Calvary with me we also have the layout of the library which I'm sure will come in handy" bulls had a smile on her face she was probably still thinking about that kiss and all i could think is that i have to meet him but i had to get ready i didn't have time to ask bulls about this guy and I would meet him eventually. I got up and put my shoes on "I'll meet you at brainbox's place" (i nodded and and grabbed my coat then walk out of the room and down stairs out the front the door and headed off towards the Calvary. 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

You're more than just a face You're more than just a name You're more than labels that hyprocrites around you gave. - Disciple 

I smile cause your family, i laugh cause you can't do anything about it. 

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

seawolf179

Yay ^-^

Ivy: woke up with a sigh "One step closer to death" she mumbles to herself as she gets dressed putting on her hoodie and carefully waking up Danger Noddle and letting him hide inside her bandanna  Just like old times she thought considering going the normal way out of the broken down apartment complex. But that's boring and there's to much debris so she took the other option, climbing out of a window and climbing down as soon as she's close enough to the ground she hops down Well, i could bother the Calvary. she thought as she walked along the street staying near shadows and such so she isn't seen (But she can be if you were looking for somebody, like sorta hidden o_o) 

Flooop: i might just have her walk around and when they are heading to the lilbary, she just follows them sneakly and stuff o_o

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

nightseeker25

@Hannah Banana ~ Yes, she wants to find the cure and help other people in the tribes

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

What is that you see?

clevercat546