Thumbnail avatar db74d5a44d

seawolf179

^-^ thank you ^-^ (Oof I love this rp ^-^)

Ivy Pov: is sitting on roof looking at the ground below as she just watches knowing she'll probably see nobody around but she is watching since she can't pick pocket anymore now that most people are gone and nobody really goes out into the open anymore she really can't do that. 

She smirks having a idea what she should do Hm....I could sneak into a Tribe that and bother them that could be fun >-> she thinks and with that she pets Danger Noddle and sneaks off going to a ally sneaking toward The Calvary (Since that's were all the characters are i think) she really isn't afraid since she's done this before and it won't be the last time 

I'm just gonna try and get Ivy near the others because ^-^ 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

═════════════════════╗

Sea de Queen of  The Random ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

═════════════════════╝

the master of fish puns ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

"i've gotta jar of dirrttt" ╰(◕ヮ◕)つ¤=[]——-

main peeps

Wave,Bay,Dune,Ocean,Lizzy,Ivy,ɥɔʇılפ

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Dante: 

Chris walked towards with a towel in her hand "So good you might just want to wipe that smug look off your face before i smack it off" he stood up and looked at her with a regretful look on his face "hey I'm sorry i was just trying to have fun i thought it might... Well you know... Make you feel better make you laugh maybe... (She complete ignored him or at least that's what he thought) he put a hand on her shoulder "I'm really sorry i really am i wasn't thinking..." Chris turned around to face him and said "fine. Let's just hope we find my brother" he sighed and kept his mouth shut the whole time he was waiting he felt bad for her he knew  she really misses her brother and wished he could be here with her.. 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

You're more than just a face You're more than just a name You're more than labels that hyprocrites around you gave. - Disciple 

I smile cause your family, i laugh cause you can't do anything about it. 

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

@everyone - I lv it!!

@Dipper Pines - up XD

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

person people replace after awhile.

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

"Fake.The latest trend and everyone seems to be in style.

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Sixer and Kitten

"So, about that cure." Bulls Eye smiled at me. I could hear behind me, Cal sighed with relief.

"We'd need to go somewhere private. Your brother can come if you wish it." I smirked, the ideas swimming through my head. She nodded, and I turned to Cal as she went to Joseph. "Cal, we're going back to our boxcar. Come with me, I need your additions." I held my hand out to her, and she took it, pulling herself up.

"I finished anyways." She laced her fingers through mine, and gave a comforting smile. I was so glad to have her. We didn't look back to check if they were following, we just lead the way to our boxcar. I held the door open as Calypso, Bulls Eye and Joseph walked through. Cal had already brought out my papers from under our mattress. I spread them around on the floor. Blueprints, maps of where everything is originated from, pictures of what the ingredients are, and a diagram of what would work.

"So basically, there's this cure we think might work. It comes in small sizes, however, so we would need a lot of the ingredients. Big amounts." I pointed around to the pictures.

"About four times the ingredients than for one vial." Calypso added in, and I nodded.

"The only problem, is all the ingredients are here." I pointed to the building on the map. "The library."

"It's run by a bunch of crazy cannibals. We'd have to get in without them knowing, because there's not enough to just kill them." Cal ran a hand through her hair, and turned to Joseph. "Another problem, it's never been tested before. You'd be the first one. Assuming both Sixer and I have our math calculations correct, you'll be able to live past 18. Teenagers could grow up, have families. The human population would be restored eventually. If it fails.." She glanced at me. "You'll likely die. It's your choice, really. We were going to leave to get the ingredients and try it on someone willing in the first place."

I bit my lip, the calculations and ideas becoming clear again. A few minutes past, and I looked up to Joseph. "You'll have to decide quickly. We have until tomorrow to get there, get the things, and make the cure-"

"If you agree." Cal interrupted.

"Yes, if you agree." I nodded again.

• Posted at:

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

| ʄօʀʊʍ ȶաɨռ: ʝօӄɛֆȶɛʀ 

-

ⓈⒶ:

Homethread: /325349

#Pinera

Gang: /327271

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

Homethread: /328862

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

Thumbnail avatar 4d9a931b4d

nightseeker25

Ghost & Cloud ~ 

Calvary Tribe

Twilight ~ walks out of the apartment, not trying to bother Ghost, and walks around

Song - hears Cloud leave and plays his guitar louder, humming 

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST US.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE'VE BEEN THOUGH ~ Sister Location

He will come back. He always does. ~ FNAF 3

What is that you see?

What game do you think you are playing?

What have you brought home? ~ FNAF 4

seawolf179

Ivy: as she watches the Calvary  group just kinda existing How can they be, well normal in all of this she thinks as she walks toward the tribes entrance seeing that there are guards she shrugs instead of fighting them she just hops a fence near a alleyway of the place Well that was easy she thinks smirking.

Hums like ' making my way down town walking fast '. Then sees a few people and just walks past them trying to blend in. With her hood up and bandanna up as well, she makes her way to a supply place just to get some supplies and go like she always does being as sneaky as she can. >-> 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Cass's POV: 

Cass was in her "house" seeing if she needed more bullets and sure enough she did.. So she grabbed her jacket that was on the couch and went outside towards the "Supplies place" (can i call it the warehouse? In my head I'm picturing it being a giant warehouse that has all their food, guns, amo, etc. In it) she went in and headed towards the amo. She heard someone just as she was grabbing the amo she needed. She was slightly suspicious and curious so she went to go check it out and sure enough she spotted a girl (Ivy) wearing a hoodie and a red bandanna. She thought to herself that she has never seen this person before and she couldn't make out the face cause the bandanna was covering it all except her eyes Cass for some reason thought it would be a good idea to confront the person "who are you and what are you doing?" Cass put a hand on her gun that was holstered to her hip to imply she wasn't afraid but she slightly was anything could happen and she kept thinking of what could go wrong just playing every possible outcome in her head the odds of this going well were slim. 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

You're more than just a face You're more than just a name You're more than labels that hyprocrites around you gave. - Disciple 

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

seawolf179

Ivy: turns with a annoyed look you can see in her eyes Well this should be fun she looks at Cass scanning her then looks at the gun with a unfazed look "I've been shot at before, i don't really care for threats" she says calmly and coldly then ands "I don't know you, why should i tell you who i am. Also I'm just looking around." her hand goes to her butterfly knife in her pocket unchallenged and unafraid not caring of anything happened, she was going to die anyway so why should she care now pauses adding in saying "Just let me get what i need and ill be outta here, with out anybody getting hurt" 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Cass: as ivy looks at her Cass scans her to see if there is any noticeable  threats as she scans her she sees ivy put a hand in her pocket cass clearly knew it was some kind of weapon she had hidden in there didn't know what but took no chances. "Wheres your slip?" She replied testing her if this person was apart of the calvary then she would know that there is no slip system if she said anything like "i lost it" or "ahh i left it at home" then she would know that the person is a thief stealing supplies from the calvary. Cass pulled her gun on her just to be on the safe side and to give herself the upper hand just incase. "I've been shot at numerous times and you don't phase me. Now the slip inless you would like this to end with blud shed" 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

seawolf179

Ivy: "Don't have one nor do i care to have one" she says coldly in a reply to the slip stuff pulling out her butterfly knife flipping it in her hand "You don't seem like the person who wants bloodshed to happen really" she says fixing her green bandanna and continues stating "And so have i. I mean we're all gonna die in a few years from a sickness anyway" she shrugs not really afraid of the idea of death swiftly turning around opening the warehouse door walking inside without even looking at Cass flipping her butterfly knife in her hand looking around at the warehouse with a cold look  

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye:

i stare at my brother, waiting for him to say yes so we can get a move on. But instead he looks away from us and to the ground. A tear trickles down his face and he doesn't bother to wipe it off. 

"Joseph?" I ask. He looks up at me slowly and I step back. No. My brother isn't crying salty tears, he's crying blood. I step back again and bump into Cal and turn my head to look away from him.

"I wanted to tell you sooner." He says, " The symptoms started last night. I-I'm not gonna make it another hour."

I turn back to look at him. Bloody tears drench all of his face. I start to cry. I rush over to him and rapidly try to wipe off the tears with my hands. He holds my arms, pushing me away. I fall to the ground and don't care to get back up. I'm sobbing now, I feel arms wrap around me but I can't tell who it is.  All I can see is blurry blobs. Joseph is still ranting, saying how we can still find the cure. "For the others," he says, " find it for the others." I shake my head violently and push the arms away. I run out into the night just as my brother suddenly falls to the floor.

I run and run and run, my vision a blurry mess. I run till I can't run anymore and find myself at Brainbox's little inventor shack. I burst inside, startling a hard at work Brainbox, who instantly drops everything and holds me. I cry in his arms for what seems like infinity. He doesn't say or ask anything. He doesn't have too, he already knows.

Once I've finally calmed down or so to speak, gone completely numb, I tell BB about the healers suicide mission to find the cure. He's silent for a moment then says,

"I'll go too. There talking about the main branch in the public square library? The one with the lions?"

i give him a look, which surprises me that I can still do that.

"yeah....how'd you know that?"

before I could finish the last word, Brainbox starts to rant about some scientific junk.

"I've found an abstract in the tribe library, you know the really small one, called Bobst? Oh and I know what your goin to ask, an abstract is a scientific paper. You know we only have one library here in Washington Square. There's only an abstract listing in the Bobst. And, of course, the computers are dead. So I need to go to the main branch to find out what the whole article is about."

he says all this without stopping to take a breath. I look at him for a moment and reluctantly ask,

"what's the abstract about?"

"it's called 'The Risk of Waxelblatt Effects in Enilikoskotonic Agents."

i act excited, " well why didn't you say that in the first place!!"

Brainbox doesn't know what to do with this. There's really no point in bein ironic around him.

"Two hours here and back. Plus the stuff the Healers need." He says.

i rub my forehead,

" what does Enilikoskotonic mean, BB?"

"Adult- Killing."

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

i wonder if it will come.... (Plays jeopardy music) 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

arrowartemis53

Meep

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Aisling 

I had just finished some of my morning rounds when Rob, my ‘uncle’ of sorts ran over to me. “Aisling, we have a shortage of a few supplies here, and were wondering if you’re free to travel to the New York tribe to trade with them. They have sent me a letter saying that they’ll trade some grains for fish and meat.” I shrugged, taking the letter. “Sure, I’ll go. You sure you don’t need me here though?” He shook his head “The others will make do with the meat you’ve collected, this is more important.” I nodded and pulled a travelling cloak out of my bag. I ran to the shed where I kept Scooter, my horse, quickly mounting him and double checking the saddlebags for all my travelling necessities, then quickly riding out in the direction of Washington square.

• Posted at:

OKETE

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ıɱ ɬɧɛ ıŋʂąŋeıɬ ɬơ ơų ɱąɖŋɛʂʂ

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

seawolf179

oof forums please post >-> (I might be obesssed with this rp its so fun ^-^)

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Thumbnail avatar 39a58e9441

clevercat546

Kitten and Sixer, continuing from Bulls Eye's POV

Bulls Eye quickly ran out of the boxcar, in tears. Cal and I stood there in shock, before Joseph silently left. I looked down at my papers, calculating if it was possible, if we could make it before Joseph.. before he.. well, you know.

"Lucas I don't want him to die!" Cal started to tear up, and her face began to blush like what happens when she cries. I motioned her to come over by me, moving the papers away. She came over and fell into my arms, in a hug, as she began to cry. I held her for a moment.

"Why're you crying, Kitty?" I gently asked as she gave a hiccup.

"I-I don't want Jo-seph to d-die.. It ma-ade Bulls E-eye sad and she ca-an't be sad!" She hiccupped, having cried hard.

"There's nothing we can do, Cal. I know what will cheer Bulls Eye up, probably. At least a little bit. Do you know?" I loosened my arms, as she sat up on her knees. She gave a giggle as I wiped the tears off her cheeks.

"You really think we should show her?" She smiled, getting over her tears quickly. I nodded. Almost immediately, we heard some clicking noises and a chirp, and suddenly a small robot appeared out of the corner of the boxcar. It was similar to a dog's structure, but it had no tail, and it's legs could contract into it's round body to move faster. It came over as Cal gave a squeal, and jumped over to play with it. It let out a series of beeps and noises, before jumping over her arms. "Six, look! Love is playing with me!" She giggled. I chuckled. Love is our nickname for the robot our father was building before the sickness came. We knew it was his highest project, so when we abandoned the house, we brought it with us. It's real name is El0V3, pronounced el-oh-vee-three, but Calypso decided to call it Love.

Not meaning to bring the mood down, I called out to her. "I know there was something else. You cry about more than one thing, it's not just that." Her smile faded as she looked up at me, replaced with a look of pain.

"I'd rather not talk about it. What if I start to cry again? Besides, I have to go show Bulls Eye!" She quickly dismissed my question, and jumped out of the boxcar, picking up Love behind her. I listened to her footsteps receed, before I closed my eyes in thought.

Okay. These ingredients. I've programmed Love with a memorization of where these things are, and a general idea of how to get there. Love will be our map. Heh. No- stay focused. What was Calypso crying about? UGH THIS IS POINTLESS.

I opened my eyes, frustrated. I grabbed all of the papers, stuffed them in my worn backpack, and closed the boxcar door behind me. I turned to look for where Calypso would have gone. I didn't know she knew this place well, I really don't. I hope someone comes to look for me because I don't want to get lost..

• Posted at:

a Dipper Pines | Bill Cipher a

~ Chat Noir, Parzival ~

- KIᑎG Oᖴ ᑭᑌᑎᔕ -

- нε/sнε/тнεү -

| ʄօʀʊʍ ȶաɨռ: ʝօӄɛֆȶɛʀ 

-

ⓈⒶ:

Homethread: /325349

#Pinera

Gang: /327271

-

ⓌⓄⒻ:

Homethread: /328862

-

4/22/18...Or maybe not.

-

ᖴᗝᖇᑌᗰᔕ 丅ᖇᗩᐯᗴᒪᗴᖇ

arrowartemis53

Bulls Eye:

adult-killing..

the word runs through my head over and over again. I look up at Brainbox.

"okay,you can come. We'll leave -"

im about to say, when suddenly I'm cut off by loud foot steps proceeding BB's doorway. Brainbox and I both get up to see who It is. I wipe the dried up tears from my face and smile as Cal enters the room. Then I  remember that she was there when Joseph....I walk up to her and I'm about to bring her into an embrace when suddenally she hold out a....dog? No wait..a robot. It chirps and make beeping noises as Cal giggles and holds it out for me to take. I smile at her innocence and gratefully take the robot dog (robo-dog? Lol) I cuddle it up to my chest and close my eyes. I let out a sigh of relief as peace drapes over me.

"we're gonna be okay." I whisper. I open my eyes and set the robot down onto the floor. It rolls back over to Cal's feet. I look at BB.

"we'll leave tomorrow morning.." I say.

I walk over to Cal and submerse her into a big hug. She giggles lightly.

Then I remember Sixer.

"hey..where's your brother?" I ask. As I let go of her and look into her eyes, questionably.

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

drags Hannah to the thread 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

seawolf179

Im just gonna repost my last pov just because i wrote it at like 12 am and i was the sleep deprived sea XD

Ivy: "Don't have one nor do i care to have one" she says coldly in a reply to the asking for the slip in return she draws out her butterfly knife flipping it in her hand "You don't seem like the person who wants bloodshed to happen really"

She says fixing her green bandanna and continues stating "And so have i, maybe even a few snake bites.And we're all gonna die in a few years from a sickness anyway" she says shrugging. Unafraid of the idea of death since everybody else died and she's survived it  she thinks as she swiftly turns around opening the warehouse door walking inside without even looking at Cass flipping her butterfly knife in her hand looking around at the warehouse with a cold emotionless look

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

awww man it never went through ugh that means i have write it again and remember what Cass said ugh 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

seawolf179

Sorry Rogue ;-;....

also i know that feel way to much. 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Cass: as ivy looked at her she scanned her for any noticeable threats and sees ivy pull a knife on her. She realizes this isn't gonna work and tries something else. (Pute gun back in holster) "your right i don't but that doesn't mean i won't. You clearly are a thief stealing supplies from us and I'm clearly apart of the Calvary.. We could use someone like you, you could work for us. You help us we help you everyone wins and nobody gets hurt unless you want this to end with blud shed" this better work cause if it doesn't she leaves me no choice. 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

sea-ling: yeah i know but i Have to do it on my phone so its even more of a pain. Well i sent it now to just wait and see oh hey go to my 100 stars celebration thing! Given that only two of my friends have gone there and asked me a question.. Mills hasn't, ocean hasn't, seeker hasn't, so many friends haven't sea so many :( 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

Chris:

I flick Dante's hand off my shoulder and continue to walk out of the inventor's closet. (that's what i'm calling it, anyways) But walking out, I see a commotion on the wall. Not really caring who's going to die next, I just keep walking, clutching my satchel closer. I make sure that Dante's still behind me, and walk out of the wall, hopefully making Dante get thte point that I want to get closer to the Uptowner's territory. I need to find my brother.

• Posted at:

||MILLIE||

INSANIS TRIPLET

MEDIEVAL RP

YOUR LOCAL SARCASM

LET ME BE ME, H8RS

"the light shines brighter in the darkness"

my sisters are and forever will be Hannah and Kaylee. No questions asked.

seawolf179

Ivy: looks over her shoulder at Cass "Glad you noticed I'm a theif." she says in her usual manner then sighs raising a brow "So do you Calvary people just let whoever join? Whenever?" she says in a questioning cold manner "Pathetic." she says lowly "And why should i even begin to trust you? Last time i trusted somebody they tried to kill me."

She says turning back toward her looking at Cass her gaze emotionless she stays silent for a bit then flips her butterfly knife in a closed state and back into her pocket. 

also I'm sorry that Ivy is so mean o_o 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Dante: he knew exactly what Chris wanted he didn't like the idea of going over there but he knew that nothing could stop her..  he kept thinking what to say or do if they were to run into the uptowners but every outcome didn't end well.. He kept a close watch and making sure he stayed close to Chris he kept one hand on a knife in his coat knowing what exactly could happen at least he could talk his way around them but as for Chris.. He just stayed close and watch the surroundings like a hawk. (And yes they are gonna run into to one and (squals) oh this is gonna be wonderful!) 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

Thumbnail avatar 67ce42604f

elfbrain270

Chris: 

I sigh as we walk further away from the tribe. We have a few bottles of water that we collected from the still running (coincidentally) fountain they have a few blocks over. Amazingly, it's just another few blocks away from the Uptowner's territory. I'm getting stuff done today, I swear it.

• Posted at:

||MILLIE||

INSANIS TRIPLET

MEDIEVAL RP

YOUR LOCAL SARCASM

LET ME BE ME, H8RS

"the light shines brighter in the darkness"

my sisters are and forever will be Hannah and Kaylee. No questions asked.

nightseeker25

Ghost & Cloud ~ 

Calvary Tribe

Twilight ~ as she walks she hears fighting, she walks in and sees Cass and Ivy "A theif? Haven't had those in a long time, you can have 3 chances, if you lose them all, your dead... BTW, you can check my brother's music studio if he'd let you, he's the greatest musician in all of Calvary Tribe!" 

Song - realizes its been an hour and walks outside to find Cloud, hiding his microphone behind his back ( again Ghost, stop bringing your mic everywhere you go! Lel )

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

What is that you see?

seawolf179

Ivy:

She turns her head to look at Twilight "Who said i would join." she then adds "Also you wouldn't be able to kill me either way." she says harshly then smirks just barely "Oh so the calvary tribe is pethathic  and with ads?"

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

seawolf179

Ivy:

She turns her head to look at Twilight "Who said i would join." she then adds "Also you wouldn't be able to kill me either way." she says harshly then smirks just barely "Oh so the calvary tribe is pathetic  and with ads?" she shakes her head "I knew it" looks at Cass then at Twilight "Well ill be going now" 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

seawolf179

OoF please ignore the first one since i was still rewriting it and i accidentally hit send to early le green one is the real one XD

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

nightseeker25

Ghost & Cloud ~ 

Calvary Tribe

Song - "what do you mean by ads?" Looks at them like they were thiefs or something "Cloud, where is the lock pick?" Looks at Cloud suspiciously

Twilight ~ is startled by Ghost "ahem, ads are for the weak... Unless the people are hurt and need someone to entertain them, now that's something important!" Gives the lock pick key back to Ghost "I was going to see if you were going to find it or not..." Smiles

Song - frowns "Well its been a full hour and you need to come back to the studio..." Pulls Cloud's arm to tell her its time to go

Twilight ~ "Can I at least show Ivy all the cool stuff?" Thinks about being royal again

Song - senses Twilight's feelings ( he's good at that ) "No..."

Twilight ~ grins "please Ghost, I'm always great at things, I promise!"

Song - stops and thinks about it "fine..." Takes his microphone out and flips it multiple times

Twilight ~ smiles "thank you!" Walks over to Ivy "I'll show you stuff, but promise your tribe will become friends with the Calvary!" Pokes Ivy like she's a spy or a queen/ princess ( lel )

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

What is that you see?

seawolf179

Ivy: looks at Song and Twilight then gives Twilight a look like how the heck do you know my name >-> "Where am i going and why? I don't even know you. Also how do you know my flipping name" she says coldly remaining her cold natured self then when Twilight goes to poke her she moves out of the way just like Nope  "Also if i had a tribe i wouldn't be here" she says firmly is honestly like I'm supposed to be stealing stuff not doing tours 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

I'm laughing my head off right now xd I'm just picturing what it would like and omg its so hilarious xd I'm still laughing 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

seawolf179

XD yep 

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

nightseeker25

Ghost & Cloud ~ 

Calvary Tribe

Twilight ~ "uhhh I guessed?" Smiles a little "Let me show you Ghost's studio..." pulls Ivy

Song - "My studio first, but I'm still working on it!" Is so confused and frustrated

Twilight ~ grins "I'm doing to because I want to meme you a bit!" Giggles

Song - "Oh perfect, this is going to be bad..." Hides microphone behind his back

Twilight ~ grins and walks to their home/studio area

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

What is that you see?

Dante: we were at the fountain filling up our water bottles when all of a sudden i hear that no good uptowner Levi the leader of the uptowns Levi- "well well well what do we have here? Oh my my you got a good one Dante (looking at Chris) we've been waiting for you and it looks like you brought a nice looking girl for us, i take it you don't have any rope? Well here tale some" (tosses dante the rope) Dante- stares at the rope not wanting to do it but has no choice its the only way for the two of them to make it out of this and for her to get a chance to see her brother Levi- "aren't you gonna tie her up? I'll do it for you if you want" Dante- "oh please no way she is mine finders keepers" (grabs Chris and ties her hands together behind her back) Chris was shocked that Dante would do this just give her up like this she thought she could trust him but clearly she couldn't and it all was fake she felt betrayed. Dante felt horrible doing this but had no choice he knew it would be the only way for her to make it through there unharmed and for her to see her brother. Levi- (came closer to Chris and a put hand on her face moving his hand down to her chin) "well your mighty fine i wish i could have you but Dante found you first" Dante wanting to end this before Levi does something "lets get moving" (Dante grab Chris arm and pulled her along Chris resisted but Dante was much stronger) they all headed towards Uptown 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

nightseeker25

@Rebel ~ lel I can see that also xd yep

• Posted at:

I'm Nightseeker!

Also Mangle!

What is that you see?

seawolf179

(Oh my goodness Twilight is amazing XD) 

Ivy: is also very confused as she just follows after Twilight "Cool..So uh why are you showing me your base. People don't really just be friendly o_o" pauses "Is this so you want me to let my guard down then you'll  kill me?" she says raising a eyebrow  and she pulls down le bandanna to show her face and stuff a her hands in her pockets (Not in a threatening way) though her bush viper, Danger Noddle  isn't very seen though its tail can kinda be seen o_o

and yes the rude Ivy has a pet snake called Danger Noddle because who doesn't

• Posted at:

═════════════════════╗

═════════════════════╝

main peeps

ĐØɆ₴ ₳₦Ɏ฿ØĐɎ ɆVɆ₦ ₵₳ⱤɆ?

Cass: just stands there like what just happened she feels very confused but just shrugs it off and goes back to what she was doing "eh maybe a little hospitality will do that person some good.. Oh hey while I'm in here i should look for that (whatever bulls eyes favorite desert is) recipe..." (Looks around for it) "where would that be even? Well I'm gonna be here a while" 

• Posted at:

[REBEL

I am a REBEL FOR CHRIST 

1 , 2 , 3 , , 5 , ... 9 , 10 , 11