Thumbnail avatar 15aefbc3b3

musicopal38

Story:

You've always had a gift. A special talent, one that is a major part of your life. One day you receive a letter in the mail. It reads like this:

Dear [your OCs name],

You have been invited yo my school for the                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    gifted. School starts in one week. Hope to see                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                you there!

Sincerely,

Victoria O'Ryan

Do you go?

Rules:

My normal Rp rules

Shipping allowed!

This is not a fantasy RP, no powers

You will be sorted into blue, green, yellow, or red house at random, so no asking for a specific house

Unlimited characters

Form: (please fill out all fields!)

Name:

Sexuality:

Talent:

Grade:

Apperamce:

Outfit:

Personality:

Backstory:

Shippable?:

Crush/love interest?:

Other:

Scheldule:

7:00-8:00: Breakfast

8:00-9:00: Music

9:00- 10:00: Math

10:00- 11:00: Drama

11:00- 12:00: History

12:00-1:00: Lunch

1:00- 2:00: Physical Education

2:00-3:00: Language Arts

3:00- 4:00: Clubs/team practices

6:00-7:00: Dinner

Other information:

You live at this school

There will be dances, sports games, etc.

Clubs are: Art, music, drama, and debate, chorus

Teams: Soccer,Hockeey, field hockey, lacrosse, cheerleading, football, baseball, basketball

You can add a club or team if you ask me

You can be a teacher, if you are, replace grade with class

You can come at any time during the meal periods and go outside to eat

You can only be late to one class a day

I will post my forms later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wildfire

Gang: Athyna, Tide, Dark, Sunny, Lexi, Brooke, Ray

She/Her

Two wrongs don't make a right

Why do I always have to have the answer in class? (#Smart kid pressure)

Craziness is my thing

Proud viola player, singer, and author

Bookworm

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Bookmark 

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

◇   { She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   ◇

"Dark edgy music, the kind that makes parents and studio producers nervous" ~Batman

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

Thumbnail avatar f5d47a6f51

icewolf2513

Name: Felix Cloudburst

Sexuality: Pansexual

Talent: Art/Music

Grade: 10th

Apperance: 6'1, dark blond hair that goes just below his ears. His eyes are dark brown, but he usually wears red contacts. His skin is pale and he has a resting mildly angry face. Felix is sort of skinny, but he does have muscle. His knuckles and hands have a few scars on them and are either covered in pencil, gel pen, or paint.

Outfit: He always has a dark blue jacket with white trim on it on. Under the jacket, is a random shirt, it's usually white, jeans, and boots. He has a matching purple and black parachute cord bracelet Cas gave him for Christmas and a silver dragon necklace. He carries a bookbag filled with art supplies and books with him everywhere.

Personality: He really only talks when spoken to or to his brother, Caspian. A few people think he's mute or deaf. He hates touching people and cringes when people touch him. Felix tends to zone out when playing music, drawing, or writing. He'll do anything for sweets, even if it's just a cupcake or something barely sugary. He's self-conscious and sort of hates himself and looking in the mirror. 

Backstory: His Mom and Dad separated when Cas and Felix were very young, his Dad took him, and his Mom took Cas. After Cas left, he felt like something was missing and he shut down after awhile. A few years ago, Cas and Felix met at a MathWhiz competition (Felix hates math but his Dad thought it'd be cool to watch people compete) and they've been inseparable ever since. 

Shippable?: Y E S

Crush/love interest?: Open, just ask.

Other: Plays piano and violin.

Caspian's Form:

Name: Caspian Cloudburst

Sexuality: Pansexual

Talent: Math/Music

Apperance: Practically identical to Felix, but he has lighter blond hair, bright blue eyes, and smiles much more. 

Outfit: Cas wears a blue hoodie and a white shirt that says "I'm a Math Whiz!" that he won during the MathWhiz competition. He wears black jeans and sneakers. He also has the matching black and purple bracelet and carries a small gym back with the belongings he's overprotective of.

Personality: Cas is very goofy and excited. He smiles all the time and will probably stop what he's doing to cheer someone up or to quote a vine. He's a video game addict and loves spice. Hot sauce, chili peppers, anything, he'll eat straight chili peppers if you let him. He gets awkward when there's nobody to talk to or when he's alone, so if there's nobody else to talk to, he'll list prime numbers. His favorite number is 2. Cas can get a bit loud sometimes and gets a bit urked when people tell him to hush. 

Backstory: Basically same as Felix, he was in the MathWhiz competition when he saw Felix. 

Crush/love interest?: Open, just ask! 

Other: Plays clarinet, backup instrument is the piano. 

Please let this through!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

Queen of winged wolves and lions

I'm the derp in the corner. 

Gang at: /313890 on the SAMB

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

"To teach, you must first learn."

"I am like the tomato; I have one layer!!" 

musicopal38

Accepted Stargazer!

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

musicopal38

Name: Victoria O'Ryan

Sexuality: Asexual

Talent: Sports

Teaches: Principal

Apperance: Short and muscular, fiery red hair that comes down to her shoulders, bright, sky blue eyes, tan skin

Outfit: White dress with a black cardigan, black heels, pearl earrings, necklace with her initials

Personality: Kind, helpful, and very formal. Sure she seems kind of snobby at first, but she's a good friend. She always is helping around the school.

Backstory: She founded the school because normal school wasn't challenging enough and was making talented kids do things that don't help them develop that talent

Shippable: No

Crush/Love interest?: None

Other: None

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

musicopal38

Felix and Cas are in blue house!

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save & Bookmark!

• Posted at:

OKETE

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ıɱ ɬɧɛ ıŋʂąŋeıɬ ɬơ ơų ɱąɖŋɛʂʂ

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Name: Charlotte Emerson Martin(Goes by Charley)

Sexuality: straight

Talent: SPORTS! She's extremely athletic and excells at all sports. She's naturally very fast and strong, especially for her size, and is very agile and a bit flexible. She makes friends easily.

Grade: 9th

Apperamce: She has golden brown hair with natural chestnut and caramel highlights(if you google it, it's like the second picture on the top). Some people think her hair's fake, but she was really born with it. It falls in waves and curls at the end of her midback, but she keeps it up in a high ponytail, high braid, or a high messy bun. Her eyes are a light golden brown with pure golden rims and specks. They sparkle green in the sun. She has long, dark eyelashes, freckles across the bridge of her nose, and a big smile that lights up the whole room. She's tan, a bit darker tan because she's outside so much, and she has an athletic build, very strong and fit. She's kinda short for her age, about 5'3 1/2, but still somewhat intimidating.She's extremely pretty, but she's too busy with travel and competitive sports to notice.

Outfit: A gray Under Armour shirt with the logo in blue on the front, a pair of black sports capris/shorts depending on weather, gray and blue laced Nikes, a braided blue, black, and white sports necklace, a bunch of wrtsbands(a Make a Wish, Xbox, and MRM ones on her wrist and a neon green, neon orange-two on her ankle), sometimes a sports headband, and a slightly faded and worn DC Capitals jersey-sweatshirt thing when it's cold.

Personality: She's energetic and athletic, an outdoorsy person who can't sit still and always needs to be on the go. She's charming and cheerful, funny and sarcastic, but can seriously hurt you if she must. Charlie's viewed as a bit of an airhead since she's a "popular kid", but she's really modest about her looks and popularity and makes friends easily. Charlie's extremely athletic, and is unbelievably skilled at every sport that exists, even if she's never heard of it before. She's probably the most competitive person you'll ever meet and is very stubborn, sometimes hard to convince. She has a short temper and has been known to explode angrily at random times. Be warned. She's a mix of tomboyish and girly. She's extremely athletic and has been since a newborn. Her father told her she knew how to kick a soccer ball and throw with a lacrosse stick before she could walk!

Backstory: Her family divorced at a young age, so she never really knew her mother. She's deeply influenced by sports since she's grown up in a house filled with boys(her older brothers Beckham and Connor, plus her father) so she was not surprised when she got a letter saying she was accepted for her skill of sports.

Shippable?: yes

Crush/love interest?: none yet

Other: She's the captain of both Girls' lacrosse and soccer, and a player on girls' hockey as left wing(ice hockey, yes it's a thing, like Alex Ovechkin!).She participates in these sports plus can she be a co-captain of swim if you make it?

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

icewolf2513

Yuss! Is there a school uniform?

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

musicopal38

Name: Katelynn "K.C." Connor

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Talent: Acting, music

Grade: 8th

Apperance: Long, curly blond hair that comes half way down her back, warm, chocolate brown eyes, really pale skin, tall and scrawny

Outfit: Pale yellow T-shirt , blue jeans, pale yellow boots, gold bracelet

Personality: Very shy and has a hard time trusting people. Once you get to know her she is very kind and has a great sense of humor. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, she speaks very quietly. She can always be found with either a book or her viola.

Backsttory: Her mom died when she was very young. Her father treated her horribly which why she is so shy. Her father was forced to give her up and was arrested. She's been in foster care ever since. Her history is what allows her to pour so much emotion into her music and acting

Shppable: Yes

Crush/Love interest: None, just ask

Other:

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

musicopal38

Charlie is in red house! No uniforms, and yes there can be a swimming team Bear

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Name: Sage Submara 

Talent: drama/art 

Grade: 9 

Apperamce:Sage has short, blond hair that curls slightly inward. It's cuts at her shoulders. Her nose is a bit crooked and her eyes are blue. She is skinny and tall. Like her nose, one of her teeth is crooked too. When she smiles, she gets a dimple in the left side of her face. She is fairly pale, and has a few freckles. She has a birthmark on her right leg in no particular shape. 

Outfit: faded blue jeans, a brown belt, brown combat shoes, and a lavender blouse. 

Personality:  Sage is....shy, kinda. In large groups of people, she keeps her head down by walking and won't say a word unless talked too; however, in smaller groups that she tends to know better, she will talk and be a complete extrovert. She has a hard time doing speeches or presenting things. When she gets nervous, she fiddles with her fingers. She us a goodie two shoes and isn't too daring, yet she is very competitive when it comes to sports. If she sees someone breaking said rules, she'll get pretty angry too and try to first stop them and then go tell. She is naturally curious, but won't find out answers if it against any kind of rule. She loves to daydream about adventures. 

Backstory: not much, but lived in a house in the mountains, didn't socialize much because of that, hence why she is so shy. 

Shippable?: yes! 

Crush/love interest?: open 

Other: nah

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

◇   { She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   ◇

"Dark edgy music, the kind that makes parents and studio producers nervous" ~Batman

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

musicopal38

K.C. is in yellow house, Sage is in green

Ignore the second gender that was an accident!

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Name: Keanne Martial.

Sexuality: Questioning.

Talent: Photography/design.

Grade: 9.

Appearance: Keanne is 5"7', an average weight and has a narrow build. She has caramel-colored skin and long, curly, auburn hair she wears in a loose bun tied up with a turquoise ribbon with a tiny bottle charm made out of some rose-colored glass at its end. She has heterochromia, and her right eye is greyish blue while her left eye is bright green.

Outfit: Keanne has many pastel goth-esque outfits, mostly in the colors turquoise, blue and yellow. As of the day she arrives, she is wearing a dark turquoise denim suspender skirt, a pastel yellow sleeveless turtleneck sweater, some of those "melting eyes" tights (google em or smth) in pastel yellow and royal blue, cheap white canvas sneakers, a pearl necklace with a bottle charm matching the one on her hair ribbon, and she carries a black messenger bag with a ouija board pattern on it in white. She does have a few normal(ish) outfits, though-

Personality: Keanne is a dreamer. She takes pictures of anything she finds mildly interesting or pretty and treasures her photos and designs. It's hard to determine her emotions or what she thinks of somebody without really knowing her, which not a lot of people do. She's quiet and polite and tends to go unnoticed until she chooses to speak. She's a low-maintenance person and provides for herself. She can be your best friend and you still probably won't be able to understand her entirely. Her memory isn't very good and she spaces out often. She's ambivalent about risks but doesn't have very much ambition. Her curiosity is all-consuming, and she's somewhat irresponsible. She does tend to put trust in other people and is very honest and loyal when it comes to her friends, but at the same time, she keeps her emotions bottled up. She's a little bit of a flirt and enjoys the concept of romance. She feels sympathy very easily, and she's an eternal optimist. She tends to follow somewhat illogical thought processes, but she's very perceptive and a decent judge of character. You'll usually find her alone and in the middle of nature, taking Polaroids of flowers and stuff. She is allergic to shellfish, and she tends to compulsively move things around when she's stressed out.

Backstory: Keanne lived a relatively normal life, but was always secretive and somewhat of a loner. She tended to rely on herself for most things and bought a Polaroid camera just before she started middle school, which made her even more of a recluse since she preferred photos to her classmates. Through middle school, she began to open up a little, but she became less responsible and prone to spacing out in the process. 

Shippable?: Sure.

Crush/love interest?: Open

Other: She has minor astigmatism, and she's steadily becoming more farsighted. She doesn't use anything for her eyes at the moment, but during the RP she'll probably get glasses or contacts. 

• Posted at:

Chieko

Take a step together through the darkness,

someone's in the way.

Even in a place full of such harshness,

only one will pay.

In this symphony the notes are harmless,

but, to our dismay

Such a game has already engulfed us...

musicopal38

Keanne is in red house!

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

Thumbnail avatar a931803c55

whitewolf9434

Name: Ben Hirth

Sexuality: Straight

Talent: He is a basketball and football master, plays thE gUitar since a little kid (Basketball for the most

Grade: 9th

Appearance: Ben is blonde with sea blue eyes. he's got an average muscular body and his skin color's pale. He's got freckles above his nose and below his eyes, making him look childish and cute, but don't get puzzled, he is completely different.

Outfit: He wears a red shirt with white stripes on the sleeves and a pair of long jeans with white Nike shoes.

Personality: He is a daring person. He'll take any dare and complete it, no matter how embarrassing or hard they might be. But he will never accept that he lost, at least he tries to but his mind becomes aggressive and he won't. talk. to. anyone if he's in that mood since he can physically and mentally hurt someone. Although he makes sport every day, he also has his chilling days. Sometimes when he's too lazy he won't move from his spot and slow down anyone with him, but that is what makes Ben unique. He's sometimes flirty and sometimes pretty sweet and nice, someone you really have some laughs with. When he's calm and happy, he'll have his guitar and make a chirpy and funny tune~

Backstory: When he was very young both his parents left him and he needed to live with his aunt, and since he had no proper love there he learned to play basketball and football. When he was 12 he gained some money from a lemonade stand and bought a guitar, which would remember him of the tough times he'd gone through. All his life was not told the true reason why he went to live by his aunt, his aunt just lied to him that his parents died in a plane crash. So that is why he is darn scared of planes.

Shippable?: YeS

Crush/love interest?: Charlotte (@Bear Is it ok?)

Other: He's (going to become) the Basketball Team Captain (If it's ok) and yeah

. Potatosss xd

• Posted at:

⛧彡Arcticミ⛧

«─── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───»

Le Splatoon 2 weirdo (Obsessed)

Forum brother: Arthur

#Arctix

#SavetheSAMB 

#NintendoSAMBfanClub

☯SAMBer since 1/28/2018

athleticbear159

@Arctic Yeah it's fine 

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

athleticbear159

Hey @Stargazer, I just realized something-is the backstory that one I made for you weeks ago? It sounds really familiar!

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

icewolf2513

@Bear, it is! I still love the backstory you wrote for them!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

athleticbear159

@Stargazer, Thanks! 

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

musicopal38

Ben is in green house! Yes, he can be team captain

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

icewolf2513

Up!

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

icewolf2513

Up.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar b7c703ce79

compasspaw43

I'll do a form ASAP! I think I'll do a male, there is already lots of females. 

• Posted at:

◰ RÅŸ ◳

She/Her/chiclet 

⌬ Beam 

ǬŪĒĒ₦ Ō₣ ₦ŌŦĦĪ₦Ǥ  ◈

IMAPANCAKE        ◈

Overseer                ◈    

Fain

Co:pern:ican 

Ecc:entr:ic

"Boy, these arms are durable!" 

PridMontY'al

Name: Lindsay Spire

Talent: when any music is played she can replicate it o her guitar after only hearing it once

Apperamce: Short choppy black hair, Dark brown eyes, sort of  mysterious wears grey and black a lot

Outfit: Grey and black, leggings or skater skirt, t shirt

Personality: When you first meet her she can seem rude and passive agressive, but as you get to know eachother, she becomes nicer

Backstory: Lived with brother and mom, but they died in a trgic accident when she was 9, been living with granma ever since

Shippable?: Sure!

Crush/love interest?: idk...

Other: Not touchy feely

• Posted at:

compasspaw43

Name: Timber Blakey

Sexuality: Pan

Talent: Building and creative writing.

Grade: 9

Appearance: peach skin with faded freckles. Orange-red hair that goes to her waist. It's spiky flips out slightly at the ends. Silver eyes with green flecks. Thick eyelashes but no makeup. Pare shaped body (small chest with well defined hips). Quite tall and her hands are rough and calloused. 

Outfit: grey short sleeve T-shirt with a pink yellow and blue stripe across the chest. Faded blue jeans. Light brown work boots, with some mud on the bottoms. Cream colored cowboy hat that sits perfectly atop her head. Brown braided rope bracelet on her left wrist. Brown leather tool belt that is loosely bucked around her waist. Hung On the left side is a hammer and on the right is a flashlight. In the tool is an assortment of other things. 

Personality: usually quiet. Nice and she try's not to start trouble. She may look a little rough around the edges but she's just a big sweetheart. Very hardworking and can be workaholic. Amazing at holding grudges. Good to vent to because she try's not to judge people. Almost always has to have something to work on or she gets bored. If she's not building/making/fixing something she will lose interest and zone out. 

Backstory: nah

Shippable?: do it.

Crush/love interest?: yep, just ask me!

Other: can we have AG? (Agriculture education) with AG we would have shop class. 

• Posted at:

◰ RÅŸ ◳

She/Her/chiclet 

⌬ Beam 

ǬŪĒĒ₦ Ō₣ ₦ŌŦĦĪ₦Ǥ  ◈

IMAPANCAKE        ◈

Fain

PridMontY'al

compasspaw43

Not sure when you plan on starting, but I will be gone for 5ish days. Just a heads up!

• Posted at:

◰ RÅŸ ◳

She/Her/chiclet 

⌬ Beam 

ǬŪĒĒ₦ Ō₣ ₦ŌŦĦĪ₦Ǥ  ◈

IMAPANCAKE        ◈

Fain

PridMontY'al

cobraphoenix530

Name: Eira Llewelyn

Appearance: Long wavy hair, ombré from black to a silver-y grey. Eyes are large and grey with a bronze tint to them. Long eyelashes. Height is about 5’. Body is slim, built like a gymnast’s. Skin is pale with some freckles, and her face is heart shaped. Looks friendly most of the time, except for when she has mood swings.

Clothes: A baggy hoodie with any band logo on it, as well as black tights and black converse. Other times she’ll wear a loose blouse with black tights and knee high baggy boots, black of course.

Talent: Singing and acting

Personality: Outgoing, kind, cheerful, has mood swings sometimes where she becomes really cynical and gloomy, doesn’t judge people on anything other then personality. Is very confident, and doesn’t let most people bring her down.

Backstory: Her father is a genius hacker and baker who taught her both his skills. He runs a very succesful video game designing buisness, and is most often overseas, leaving Eira with her grandparents, who own a bakery of their own. Her mother died then she was nine, but taught her how to sing and play a large variety of instruments before then.

Shippable?: Yeppers!

Crush/love interest?: @Stargazer can our characters have a love triangle going? This school needs some angsty drama If not, then can she have a crush on Caspian?

Other: Knows how to play many instruments, though prefers guitar and piano

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

icewolf2513

@Jokester, sure! 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

musicopal38

@Everyone:

Accepted! We can start now

• Posted at:

Wildfire

She/Her

Craziness is my thing

Bookworm

icewolf2513

Caspian:

As Felix and I walked up to the school, I stopped to look at it, making Felix stop too. "Two, three, five, seven, nine, eleven-" my somewhat nervous muttering was cut off when Felix nudged me and my phone buzzed. I took it out and read the text from Felix:

"You'll be fine, Cas. Stop muttering."

I sighed. "Fine. Try and meet people though, Mr. Mute?" I asked, half jokingly. He gave me the look and I laughed.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

Eira

I woke to the sound of my phone ringing loudly beside my ear. Rubbing my tired eyes, I checked the time; 7:03....... I’m going to be late if I don’t rush! I quickly got out of bed and got ready, throwing on my black Guns n’ Roses sweater and some black tights. I grabbed my phone and bag, and ran out of the house, scarfing down a granola bar as I did so. I pulled up my hype playlist to wake me up, and got on my bike, pedaling as fast as I could to get to the Metro. From there, it was just one quick train ride to the school. Walking the rest of the way there, I was shocked by the size of the school. It was ginormous! For me at least, as the last school I had gone to was just a glorified hallway. Since I wasn’t paying much attention, I ended up running right into two guys, who looked a lot alike. Brothers? Most likely. One of them fell over, and I landed on top of him. I quickly got up and helped the guy who fell down to their feet. “I’m so sorry! I wasn’t paying attention to where I was going, and bumped into you, and it’s so stupid of me and-“ I atopped myself before I could ramble more, handing them their phone then quickly covering up my bright red face.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

icewolf2513

Felix:

Caspian held in a laugh as a girl fell on me, then apologized as her face turned bright red. 

"It's fine." I muttered, taking back my phone, putting it in my pocket, and slinging off my bookbag to check in my computer or art supplies were broken. Luckly, they weren't; I scratched the back of my hand to try and get my mind off the feeling of human contact.

"Yeah, he'll be alright, he needs to learn how to deal with people interacting with him anyways." my twin explained. I rolled my eyes and put my bookbag back on. 

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

Thumbnail avatar 304239f607

flasheagle51

Keanne stared up at the imposing School for the Gifted as she fiddled with the strap on her bag. She was apprehensive, of course, but at the same time, she was fighting the rising urge to take her favourite camera out and take a bunch of pictures of the school. She'd just spent thirty dollars on Polaroid film, and she wasn't about to waste most of it on one scene. Wait. No, she spent seventy dollars. Which would be even worse to waste. 

Instinctively, she opened her bag and stared blankly at its contents, before pulling a second camera, a digital one, out of it. She snapped a few pictures of the building itself and shoved the camera back into her bag as if had she held it any longer she'd be forced to take more.

• Posted at:

Chieko

Take a step together through the darkness,

someone's in the way.

Even in a place full of such harshness,

only one will pay.

In this symphony the notes are harmless,

but, to our dismay

Such a game has already engulfed us...

Is it too late to join?

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Name: Veronica Moore (Vee for short) 

Talent: Writing/Dancing

Appearance: She has long, wavy, auburn hair that goes down to her hips and bright violet eyes that have black rims and flecks in then. She has a few dark freckles across her cheeks, but not many. Vee stands about 5'5" tall with lengthy legs. 

Outfit: Veronica wears a black t-shirt tucked into a pastel pink pleated skirt and converse. She also has a charm bracelet with pastel purple flowers on it. 

Personality: She can be very cheerful and talkative, although she spends most of her time with a notebook in front of her and a pencil in hand. Vee can even be found walking through the halls and writing in her notebook. When Veronica isn't writing, she's at dance rehearsal. She enjoys spending time with people she becomes friends with and letting them read her stories. However, Vee hates making mistakes. Anytime she does, she feels as though she's failed and wants a do-over.

Backstory: She grew up in a small town a few miles from where the School for the Gifted is located. Vee first started dancing when she was 5, when her parents signed her up for lessons. Her talent was recognized instantly. At the age of about 6, her parents also noticed Veronica telling stories to her stuffed animals. The stories amazed her parents so much, that they started asking her to write them down. She's been doing it ever since and when she received the letter to the school, her parents were eager to let her attend

Crush/love interest?: Open, just ask

Other: PoV color

Name: Xander Todaro 

Sexuality: Bisexual

Talent: Photography/art

Appearance: Xander has strawberry-blonde hair that's just long enough to almost cover his eyes. His eyes are bright green with shades of dark green around the pupil. There are light freckles that cover his nose and cheeks. He is about average height and weight for a 15 year old male.

Outfit: He normally wears a band t-shirt, jeans, and tennis shoes. 

Personality: He is very fun loving and care free. Xander tries his best to make people laugh when they're upset. He almost always has a camera hanging from around his neck and paint on his face.

Backstory: Xander lived with his single mother in a small apartment building while growing up. He loved taking pictures of nature on her phone and would constantly ask if he would. She tried to give him anything he could ever want, including his first camera when he was 7. He takes the camera with him any where he goes. In fact, he even brought it with him when he came to the School for the Gifted.

Crush/love interest?: Open, just ask

Other: PoV color

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

athleticbear159

Charley

I shifted my backpack on my shoulder as I ran out the door, not stopping until I reached the school. "Mrs. O'Ryan's School for the Gifted." I murmured, and darted my eyes back and forth as I rushed into the school. The name of the school sounds like it's bad. I thought, and finally reached a group of kids. "Hi, I'm Charlotte, call me Charley! What's your name?" I grinned and shook a boy's hand firmly. 

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

icewolf2513

Caspian:

"Caspian, you can call me Cas if you want." I smiled and laughed a little at Charlie's optimistic attitude. She reminded me of me, a little.

• Posted at:

✰Stargazer✰

#Haven34and1,000+Posts

cobraphoenix530

Eira

I laughed a little, my face still a bit red. “Um, by the way, my dad made some sweet baggies for me to hand out, so if you guys want one...” I reached into my backpack, holding my finger up in a ‘wait a sec’ gesture. I finally pulled two clear baggies tied with fancy green bows. They contained some multicoloured macaroons, as well as a few chocolate chip cookies and brownies. “I hope you like them” I said while handing them each one, “The cookies might taste a bit different, but thats mostly because of the chocolate in the middle.”

A girl with golden brownish hair ran up to us and shook the quiet boys hand, introducing herself as Charley. I grinned at her, my eyes crinkling up at the edges. “It’s nice to meet you Charley! Can I call you Char? I’m Eira by the way. Oh, do you want some sweets? Don’t worry, there are healthy baggies too, if you’re not into sweet stuff.” I pulled out a baggie with some froyo in a box and some fresh mangoes.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

athleticbear159

Charlie

I shook Caspian's hand and smiled. "So, what did you guys come here for?" I asked as I remembered getting the letter that accepted me for my skill of sports.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

1 , , 3