Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

phillip:

I wandered through the crowds. I went up to a girl ( Ashley). "hey, what team is the zeus cabin on?"

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

#IWILLSHIPLANCE&LORI4EVER 

stormpenguin58

kate:

eek! i'm late for capture the flag! i ran through the crowd while putting my armor on. while i was running, i bump into a boy (zack)

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Ashley:

the black armor I wear is tight and shows off my curves. It's hard to moves around in it and I feel plain stupid. I look around at my other teammates. They all seem so confident and I have no idea what I'm doing. Then I spot that boy again. From the Hecate Cabin. I sigh,

"you need to know the battle strategy for the game. Just ask him!!" I tell myself.

I straighten my armor out or as best as I could and walked up to him. He greets me with a smile. I don't look at him instead I fiddle with my nose ring and pick at my holes in my jeans.

" STOP BEING SOO SHY!!" I tell myself.

I regard him with a harsh state and mutter,

"do you know what the plan is? I uh didnt hear it."
i look away from his face, to scared to see what he'll say. Gosh I'm such weirdo. 

Just then as I contemplate about how my life sucks at the moment, a girls comes up to me,

"Do you know what side Zues Cabin is?" She asks. 

I look up at her and squint my eyes.

"how am I suppose to know?" I reply harshly.

I'm about to apologize when a another girl comes into view an bumps into the cute stalker boy.

"Great" I think to myself, " more people." 

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

person people replace after awhile.

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

"Fake.The latest trend and everyone seems to be in style.

arrowartemis53

*oops sry, I thought a girl wondered up to me. I meant boy xd sry again!!

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

stormpenguin58

it's fine!

phillip:

oh, cause idk what side i am on

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

stormpenguin58

can leah have a crush on phillip?

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

Thumbnail avatar 6bf20a1968

bookishunicorn121

Leah:

I try to stay out of the cabin as much as possible, as it reminds me of zeke, so i work on making rainbows outside

• Posted at:

<Stardust>   I am:   Ravenclaw,   Ecaterina,   Potato,   Libra,   Mormon,   ISFP   I Miraculous Ladybug!    "Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers tturn on the light."   #ChooseKind #ColorfadeRules

stormpenguin58

phillip:

i wish thalia was here, i thought, she could help me                               

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

stormpenguin58

oh! and cobra, i ship sokeefe too!

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

arrowartemis53

BUMbpItY bump bUMbpItY 

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

bookishunicorn121

@penny sure! Me and you are both kind frequent

• Posted at:

<Stardust>   I am:   Ravenclaw,   Ecaterina,   Potato,   Libra,   Mormon,   ISFP   I Miraculous Ladybug!    "Happiness can be found in even the darkest of times, if one only remembers tturn on the light."   #ChooseKind #ColorfadeRules
Thumbnail avatar a0ffe7d241

wolfbird1019

Does this rp have minor god cabins or do minor god children have to stay in the Hermes cabin?

• Posted at:

~Aura~

Flips-

~Venti~

~Nebrea~

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

Goddess of Imagination

Queen of WolvesAurae, and All Mythical Creatures

Gang @/281892

INFJ/INFP

》6/25/16《

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

I'll make a chart for all the demigods but just saying, @Hugo, Ares demigods can't control ghosts (that's a hades thing) just saying. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

dragonwolf4753

Lyra Stone (Ly) - Nemesis

It was early in the morning when Lyra woke up. The Nemesis cabin was mostly empty since Nemesis herself didn't have tons of children. There were currently only two other children of Nemesis, but one of them, Jack, had left since he was seventeen and ready to continue on with his life. Being the oldest and the only Nemesis kid to ever go on a quest, she was made head counselor by Jack before he left a year ago. The cabin on the inside was much different than on the outside. Children of Nemesis were never the same as the other and if they were, it was very rare. Nemesis was the goddess of revenge and balance, meaning that some kids had a more revengeful type of powers than balance powers. And being the lucky child she was, Lyra got both sides. The inside of the cabin glowed slightly in gray colors, turning from a light gray to black. It gave off a very peaceful feeling. Bunk beds were created with their own little perks. If a kid wanted something different, they had to make it themselves. No one other than a Nemesis child had been in the cabin since the cabin wars happened; a massive prank war against cabins and Nemesis children don't forget things easily. Lyra glanced around, all the other kids were sleeping except for one of them, who was reading in his bed. Lyra got down from her bunk, the top one, and clicked a button on the wall next to her bunk. A door opened, revealing a bunch of chests for those in the cabins. Lyra went over to her chest and opened it, picking out something simple to wear before grabbing it and heading to the bathroom to change. 

When she came out of the bathroom five minutes later, she was wearing a light unbuttoned colored official uniform with short sleeves and a smokey gray undershirt with long sleeves. Along with that, she was wearing a pair of black trousers with two white belts strapped to her left leg. Lyra the quickly put her hair up into a Faux Fishtail. She paused before heading back over to her bed and grabbing her loose dark red neck warmer and putting on to her neck. She glanced over at a small mirror which one of her siblings had and looked at her reflection. She fingered her silver earring in her left ear. It may look like normal silver but it actually was Stygian Iron, a much rarer metal than Celestial Bronze or Imperial Gold, something a friend had given her. It transformed into a sword when she needed it to but it wasn't something she needed very much so mostly it was there as decoration. She also attached her sword, a katana but the blade's edge is a dark red like blood, to her striped black and dark gray web belt with a frog for her sword on the left. The blade itself was made of imperial gold but it didn't look like it, in fact, it looked like a normal blade except for the red strip in it. 

She sighed and headed out of the cabin. Many of the campers were already up and ready. Lyra paused before noticing that many of the campers were heading over to start to capture the flag, a delight which many of the campers loved. Should I or shouldn't I? I'd feel bad if I were to fight them since I'm better at fighting than most of these kids. Someone must have seen Lyra because they waved her over to join the big mass of kids. She raised an eyebrow before heading over for the debriefing. 

"Alright guys, first things first is we gotta organize Capture the Flag." Someone yelled over the commotion. "ALRIGHT!" She yelled as everyone's chatting got a bit quieter. Lyra noticed that the person yelling was Emerson Whichard, a child of Hermes. "On the blue team, we'll have Hermes Cabin, Athena Cabin, Dionysus Cabin, Aphrodite Cabin, Iris Cabin, Hades Cabin. On Red team, we'll have Ares Cabin, Apollo Cabin, Hephaestus Cabin, Tyche Cabin, Nemesis Cabin, Demeter Cabin." She read off. "Alright, we'll start when everyone's ready." Emerson smiled. 

Guess this means I won't be able to fight against the Ares cabin, what a shame. Lyra watched as people put on armor and got ready and she turned and headed over to her team. She noticed that many of the Ares children were rallying with each other, grinning and laughing. Lyra leaned against a tree, waiting to see what would happen next.

Aaron yegair (A-a-ron) - Hecate

Weapon - Adamantine long sword with a silver handle. (Called Either)

Aaron groaned as he awoke to two voices arguing. He tried to roll over and shake off the noise but that wasn't going to happen. He blinked his eyes open and sat up, trying to figure out who was making all the fuss. He sat up and stretched before sighing, glancing at his watch on his arm. It was time to get up anyway if he wanted to go to capture the flag but sleep sounded much more fun than anything else someone could promise him. He listened as two of his half-siblings were arguing about something little and he just shook his head before climbing down his lander and on to the floor. That was the problem with Hecate's cabin.

Sure, the inside was huge; it had four main sitting rooms with two built-in cushioned benches that double as beds, in each, and storage space underneath for their clothes, armor, and weapons. There was also built-in, programmable furniture that can be collapsed moved, and reshaped; with the snap of their fingers, the living area can be turned into a bedroom, gym, dining room, or military command center. There were a dozen pre-programmed interior-decorating schemes. A narrow staircase leaned against the back wall that led up to the lofts with two more twin beds and extra built-in storage underneath the stairs. The loft could also be used as a meeting area, game room, whatever the campers want. There are also private state-of-the-art bathrooms with large showers in the cabin. And there were even smaller rooms for the older, more mature campers which held two bunk beds in each of them but no matter where Aaron went, he could always hear someone arguing about something. 

Aaron walked over and opened the door before heading over to the storage room and found his chest and took out a simple outfit; a black jacket with a red hoodie underneath. Under the hoodie was a white shirt with a black V collar. Black combat pants and a simple celestial bronze bracelet, his second weapon which he had. He headed to the bathroom and changed quickly, not bothering with his hair, which always went to the left no matter what. Once he finished getting ready for the day, he walked over to where the noise was coming from to find two of his youngest siblings arguing about unfair dueling. While the two of them were agruing with each other, Aaron walked up behind them before hitting the both of them on the head. 

"Could you guys be quiet for once, you'll wake up the whole cabin like this and the others aren't as gentle as me," Aaron said to them before patting their shoulders. He walked over to where the weapon storage room was and grabbed Either and attached it to his waist and headed for the door. "Games are starting soon so you two might want to get ready," and with that, he headed outside to the others for capture the flag.

I'll do Obi's and Sinbad's soon

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

dragonwolf4753

ATTENTION: Cabins which need characters in- Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hypnos, Nike, Hebe, Dionysus, 

Demigods

Cabin One: Zeus' Cabin

-phillip green (15)

-

Cabin Two: Hera's Cabin 

-NONE

Cabin Three: Poseidon's Cabin

-

-

Cabin Four: Demeter's Cabin

-

-

Cabin Five: Ares' Cabin

-Kate summers (16)

-Hugo (Snowmace) Iapetus (12)

-

Cabin Six: Athena's Cabin

-Sebina Lily (age unknown)

-

Cabin Seven: Apollo's Cabin

-

-

Cabin Eight: Artemis' Cabin

-Lyra (Depending on the day)

Cabin Nine: Hephaestus's Cabin

-

-

Cabin Ten: Aphrodite's Cabin

-

-

Cabin Eleven: Hermes' Cabin

-Ruenna Vindicta (Rue for short) (16) **

-Emerson Whichard (14)

- Gabriel and Martin

-

Cabin Twelve: Dionysus' Cabin

-

-

Cabin Thirteen: Hades' Cabin

-Ashley Storm (Ash or Stormie) (14 1/2)

-

Cabin Fourteen: Iris' Cabin

-Leah Nettine (14)

-

Cabin Fifteen: Hypnos' Cabin

-

-

Cabin Sixteen: Nemesis' Cabin

-Lyra Stone (15)

-

Cabin Seventeen: Nike's Cabin

-

-

Cabin Eighteen: Hebe's Cabin

-

-

Cabin Nineteen: Tyche's Cabin

-Obi Larkynn (15 almost 16)

-

Cabin Twenty: Hecate's Cabin

-Zack Hensley (14)

-Aaron Yegair (15 1/2)

-Sinbad Quill (Sin for short) (16) **

Cabin Twenty-one: Pan's Cabin

-Atlas Lynx (12)

-

Unknown 

-zander cold (12)

-

(Cabinless - Eris (goes to Hermes Cabin instead)

Code:

Purple - Unknown

Pink - Girl

Blue - Boy

Green - not real cabin / special reason**

No longer in camp

Only Mentioned

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

dragonwolf4753

Sinbad Quill (Sin or Ladykiller) - Orcus Cabin 

Not many demigods woke up at the crack of dawn but ever since Sinbad was little, he had been drilled to get up early and train. He's been to both camps, Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-blood. First, he went to Camp Jupiter because at the time he was with two other demigods; a boy named Ferrid and a slightly younger girl name Keke. The two of them were actually Roman demigods and since Sinbad was the child of a titan technically, no one really knew a difference. When he got to camp, his sign never came but he never really minded that. It took four years to finally find out what and who he was, around the age of ten. By then, he had already left Camp Jupiter due to a special mission which he happened to go on. Since that mission, Sinbad had decided not to go back and instead roam around from place to place. It wasn't until he accidentally met up with another demigod a few years later and ended up at being brought to Camp Half-Blood. The sun gleamed as it came over the edges of the trees, slowly making its way up into the sky. Capture the flag will start in a bit, best if I don't take apart of that. He smiled sadly and continued to practice with his sword. He sighed and took a deep breath of air after practicing thirty minutes straight. He was exhausted and he longed for food but he reminded himself that it was better to train in the morning rather during the hot afternoon time. 

Sinbad looked at his practice dummy, torn up and stabbed to death multiple times. He would have to tell someone about fixing it. He glanced over at a nearby cabin to see that some of the other demigods were awake and getting ready for the game. He couldn't help but smile. He stretched out his shoulders before putting his sword in its sheath and headed over to the dining hall for a little snack. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Thumbnail avatar 73911babf5

extremeninja32

zander

zander ran for his life. monsters were coming. he saw somebody yelling 'hurry not much time left' so zander ran and thats all he could remember. he must have blacked out. when zander woke up he freaked out like',where am i,' he said, when he looked up he saw tones of people outside. ,it looks like a camp, he said, thank goodness im alive, he shouted, there was a monster chaseing me. then zander noticed he was not alone there were people trying to feed him something that tasted like his favourite food. when he finally got up he saw people playing some kind of game, was that capture the flag? zander asked the person where he was and they said, camp half-blood, wait, he said, wat do you mean? then the man said, you know camp half-blood we are demigods, you should get some rest, he said, i come check on you in a bit, then zander fell asleep.

• Posted at:

danger-kid

#DangerBear

#savetheSAMB

SAMBer since 1/3/18

danger is sometimes the way to go.

bookishunicorn121

Leah:

I head outside for Capture the Flag and realize i am late. Of course since i just got here a few days ago, i have not played capture the flag, so i look for someone to explain to me. Then i see him the boy with messy black hair with dreamy eyes and freckles, no way i am asking him! Then a girl with long brown  hair walks up to me.

"Hi i am Lyra from the Nemesis cabin, and you seem confused. Do you need help?"

"Yeah can you explain how this works, i have never played before."

"Where are your siblings? It will work best if you are on a team with them."

I run back to my cabin. I cant do this when everyone is constantly reminding me of Zeke.

• Posted at:

bookishunicorn121

Name: Lynx anderson

Age(10-16): 13

Sexuality: straight

Godly Parent: Athena

Powers from Godly Parent(Dont be too Op): good at coming up with other ways to se things

Crush: ?

Live/Lived before Camp-Half Blood: Tennessee 

Appearence: Dark auburn hair, lots of freckles, reddish brown eyes, 5 3"

Personality: She has been at camp for a long time, as she cant visit home because her dad is dead, and she knows what it is like to be new, so she trys to help all the newbs

Speed(1-10): 7

Physical Strength(1-10): 5

Mental Strength(1-10): 9

Other: Credit to bear, and zander could be crush

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

Accepted

Zack:

"The battle plan was something like: Have a few people on defense, make a big attack on the frontal, but some people sneak over and flank them.  Im just going to go sneak around."  Then a girl bumped into me.  "Hey, watch where your going!"  I said.  I then realized she was in the Ares Cabin, on the other team.  Before she had a chance to react, I used my magic to make her fall asleep.  I wiped my brow. 

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY TRIFORCE!

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

Elder, unicorn hair, 10 3/4, Unyielding.

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Name:Lillian Blu

Sexuality:Straight 

Godly Parent:Oceanus 

Powers from Godly Parent(Dont be too Op):Is able to control fresh water, able to heal minor cuts/bruises, and is able to breath in water

Crush: None yet 

Live/Lived before Camp-Half Blood:She lives at Camp, but before she lived in a place (But she won't tell anybody where), and was a river surfer

Appearence:She has dark brown hair, she died a some of her hair bright blue, her eyes are a bright blue, she has a deep tan from being outside all the time, She usually wears shorts, a t-shirt and sandals (even if it is cold outside)

Personality:She is a loner, she doesn't like to be with other people, and wants to be alone, because of this most people mistake her for a Hades child at first, but she extremely disklikes this. Because of this she doesn't like any child of Hades or Posiden

Speed(1-10):9 

Physical Strength(1-10):7

Mental Strength(1-10):8

Other:Credit to Bear 

Name:Richard Pierce 

Age(10-16): 15 

Sexuality:Straight 

Godly Parent:Iapetus

Powers from Godly Parent(Dont be too Op):He doesn't have any powers really but he is good with a spear 

Crush:None yet 

Live/Lived before Camp-Half Blood:He lives at Camp Halfblood Won't tell anybody but he lived on the streets in a big city (He won't tell any more details) 

Appearence: He has platium blonde hair, his eye are kind of a silver white, his skin is kind of pale 

Personality: He is kind of off ish he doesn't like attention on him, espically since his dad is a titan, he doesn't like hanging out with the Major god kids, but likes to be friends with the outsiders

Speed(1-10): 10 

Physical Strength(1-10):6

Mental Strength(1-10):7

Other: Credit to Bear

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

frostlynx454

Accepted

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

bookishunicorn121

Lynx:

I would join in the game, but i see a girl who looks a lot like me the first time i wanted to be part of capture the flag. She runs up to the iris cabin, so i assume her mom is iris. I go after her.

• Posted at:

bookishunicorn121

Name: Victoria Rose (haha get it?)

Godly Parent: Nike

Powers from Godly Parent(Dont be too Op): Can get very competive, and it can help her win most tmes (not all)

Crush: ?

Live/Lived before Camp-Half Blood: New Jersey, visis sometimes

Appearence: Curly black hair, pale skin, usually wears leggings and a tee shirt

Personality: Usually nice , but can get very competitve

Speed(1-10): 6

Physical Strength(1-10): 7

Mental Strength(1-10): 5

Other: Credit to bear, ummm she needs a crush maybe zander?

• Posted at:

arrowartemis53

Ashley:

i look at the girl who cute stalker boy just casted a spell on. She falls to the ground and sleeps. I stifle a laugh and pretend to wipe my nose with my hand. I look over at him,

"okay..well thanks..," I reply hesitantly..

I wanna ask if it'd be okay for me to sneak around with him..but then again he probably doesn't want a Hades kid messing everything up...

i look at the girl on the ground one last time then back at him. I start to walk away...

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

frostlynx454

Zack:

I see the girl walking away.  I say to her ¨Hey, why dont you help me sneak around?  I am pretty powerful, but using magic in the day really drains me.¨  She hesitated, but eventually she joined me.  ¨Im Zack, what is your name?¨  I said as we snuck around.

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

Thumbnail avatar 0e02e48a1f

turquoisepegasus48

take two with sending in my forms

Name: Evelyn "Jacob" Scott

Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual

Godly Parent: Dionysus

Powers from Godly Parent(Dont be too Op): He can inflict temporary madness (the longer it is, the more he has to concenctrate) and grow grape vines at will.

Crush: open ~

Live/Lived before Camp-Half Blood: He lives at Camp-Half Blood, before that he live in California

Appearence: Jacob has short, annoyingly wavy black hair that he has swept towards the left. He has deeply tanned skin from being outside as much as possible. His eyes are a warm violet (before anyone calls me out on this, Dionysus's two demigod children we see in the books both had violet eyes), and he's relatively muscular.

Personality: Jacob is relatively laid-back. He likes to go with the flow and tends to be pretty bad at making decisions - especially on the spot, Gods above, never put him on the spot. If he's not working in the Strawberry fields, you can probably find him napping nearby in the sun - poor kid has narcolepsy. He does try to work out often - he worked hard to gain muscle, he's not going to let it fade away. He's pretty hard to make angry, but calling him a girl or insinuating that he's lazy because he sleeps often (he tries to keep his narcolepsy a secret, he's embarrassed about it).

Speed(1-10): 7

Physical Strength(1-10):5

Mental Strength(1-10): 9 1/2

Other: Credit to Bear?

Name: Mark Rowanson

Age(10-16): 16

Sexuality: Polyamorous Panromantic Demisexual

Godly Parent: Aphrodite

Powers from Godly Parent(Dont be too Op): He can see crushes and potential romance, and he's really freaking good at makeup.

Crush: Open ~

Live/Lived before Camp-Half Blood: He lived in Kansas with his younger (half) brother and his parents. He lives at camp year-round for fear of drawing monsters to his family.

Appearence: Mark has surprisingly tan skin (he claims it's from the stage lighting but that's a LIE, he naps in sunbeams like a cat), and wavy hair that grows a little past his ears. He takes a surprising amount of time to style it into an effortless messy but cute style. Originally he had dark brown hair but he dyed it pastel blue roughly a week ago (he says it was because he lost a bet but that is also a LIE, he just thinks it makes him look cute). He has hazel eyes that lean a bit more towards brown then hazel. He wears contacts (occasionally colored just to get others to jump) because he despises his glasses citing that they are a pain (however he does carry them around with him just in case). Mark has his ears pierced and tends to wear just one earring (it tends to be a flower, often a rose) because he thinks it's cool. He wears chokers because they make him look good, alongside leather jackets and pastel jeans. He mixes dark leathers and pastels all the time because he likes it - pastel punk is his whole style. He does wear make-up and excels at doing make-up.

Personality: Mark is pretty cheerful, and never seems to run out of energy. He's a bit on the impulsive side and often doesn't think about consequences before doing whatever it is he wants to do. Despite this, he's very respectful. If someone tells him to knock it off, he will. He has a deep love of theater and acting, and a tendency to be over-dramatic when he's around people. He loves seeing others have an emotional reaction to his acting - be that laughter, adoration, or tears. He's excitable and loves anything fantasy related. He's read every book he can find on magic, mythology, and creatures. He's proud of his talents and always tries to show them off. He's a bit of a flirt, but he will immediately back off if you ask him to - he's a flirt, not a jerk. However, he's easily flustered and can't deal with people flirting back at him. While he can take compliments on his acting and knowledge, he can't take other compliments (ex: "Hey, you look nice today!" Will leave him stumbling over his words unsure of how to react).

Speed(1-10): 6

Physical Strength(1-10): 8 1/2

Mental Strength(1-10): 5

Other: Credit to Bear?

• Posted at:

Silver/Eevee Lunice-Ignorè-Argentum-Moonhaven

SAMBer&WoFMBer

QueenOfEvilPlotsFadingOutOfThreadsSprayingOthersW/Lemonade&Shruggles

#TanenTheDementorLives#AwkwardGreyPanromanticAsexual#JinBiasBTS

BasicallyMyBlog@/191659(SA)

06/19/14Yo02/07/15

arrowartemis53

Ashley:

As I walk away I suddenly hear cute-stalker-boy call out to me,

"Hey, why don't you help me sneak around? I am pretty powerful, but using magic in the day drains me." He says.

i take a deep breath and try to wipe off the smirk that had crept up on me. I tuck a strand of my white hair behind my ear and pick at my holes in my black skinny jeans. 

I turn around and say as none emotionally as possible,

"sure, I guess."

i adjust my black armor and we set off into the woods, crouching, careful not to step on anything too loud.  As we make our way into the forest he turns to me and says,

"I'm Zack, by the way. What's your name?"

i pull my hand through my hair to get it out of my face,

"I'm Ashley. But you can call me Ash or Stormie. It doesn't really matter."

• Posted at:

||HANNAH BANANA||

||Twin~kAyLEe||

||bRo~Shane|| 

||Sis~mILls||

\\Błøøp&Fłøøp//

Thumbnail avatar b5ca9bdc54

greendog1510

Lillian: 

I sat by the creek, towards the egde of the boudaires of my team. I didn't care about this game. But I still didn't let anybody by where I was though. I just sat there and splashed my feet in the creek. Often swishing my sword through the air. Most people knew to stay away from me in the games, and my team captian, knew better than to send me out to retrieve the flag. I was the oddball daughter of a titian, and most of the time I was treated different. After I showed my power they thought I was daughter of Posidein. I was never claimed by him. Then I hear talking, I went on altert. I heard a few words like Ashie , and matter. I hid behind a bush, when they walked into sight. 

• Posted at:

Kip

The Starry Kip Queen

If cookie are awesome, I guess I'm awesome!

I'm werid, GET USED TO IT

I love the night thou 

Goodbye my Friends

bookishunicorn121

Btws, the girl with brown hair in mine i think was meant to be Lyra

• Posted at:

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Emerson(Emery) Whichard

I dashed through the forest, jumping over stray logs and branches lying on the ground. Every time a person from the Red Team sliced at me, I would roll under their weapon or flip neatly over them. I ran and narrowly avoided getting my leg cut off as an Ares girl who looked hungry for blood attacked. I did a flip over her sword and then continued. "NO MAIMING!" I yelled after her as she continued to chase me. I climbed up a tree and then jumped off, slowly walking to the flag in the shadows. I peeked out to see a Demeter child. 

"IT'S HER!" They yelled as I performed a swift uppercut to their jaw and a kick to their stomach, knocking them to the ground as I punched my way to the red flag. I grabbed it and ran for my life back to our starting point. I tripped and fell to the ground on my stomach, my ankle throbbing in pain as I looked up to see the eyes of another person on the red. They just keep coming, don't they, I thought as I rolled over and kicked up, hitting them in the groin as I threw myself up with my lower strength. I ran and ran, and slid across the line as the flag turned a silvery blue with a caduceus(sign of Hermes) on it. People cheered and then an Ares kid came over and grinned evilly. "Goodnight." They said as they punched my head and everything went black. All I remembered was being brought to the Big House, to the room where new kids who had trouble getting here with monsters would stay.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up suddenly, as an Athena with reddish brown eyes and coppery hair handed me a glass goblet of nectar. I gulped it down, tasting the liquid float down my throat. It tasted like fresh watermelon and smores and warn fudge brownies all at the same time. I looked to my right, and there in the bed next to me was a boy with dark blond hair(Zander) who looked unfamiliar. I decided to introduce myself.

"Hi, I'm Emerson Whichard, call me Emery. I'm a daughter of Hermes. You are?" I asked with a smile.

(Hey @Lizzy, I think that Zander and Emerson were already gonna be each others crushes. That ok?)

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

Name: Alina Neumann 

Sexuality: Straight

Godly Parent: Hypnos

Powers from Godly Parent: The ability to enter other people's dreams and manipulate the dream any way she pleases

Crush: Open

Live/Lived before Camp-Half Blood: Alina was in Foster Care for majority of her life, moving from one home, to another. Until one day her foster parents were attacked by a manticore. She knew there wasn't any safe place for her, so she ran away at the age of 9. After being in many battles with various types of creatures over the years, she stumbled upon Camp Half-Blood.

Appearence: She has short, silver hair that stops just under her jaw-line and parts farther to the left side instead of down the middle. Alina has bright, violet eyes with black flecks in them. Her skin is fairly tan and almost (if not all) of her body weight is muscle. She is about 5’5” tall. Her clothing consists of dark blue skinny jeans, a turquoise v-neck t-shirt, and black converse. She has a very intricate, geometric fox design that runs down the inside of her right forearm. The nose of the fox touches the inside of her wrist and the tip of the tail almost reaches the middle of the inside of her forearm. 

Personality: She is naturally shy upon meeting someone new. Alina constantly worries about making mistakes and about how she appears in other people's eyes. She is quite the clutz, especially when startled. Alina gets upset very easily, mostly when she's yelled at or scared. Once she's had time to get to know someone, people find that Alina is very kind and easy to talk to. She apologizes anytime she believes she's made a mistake. 

Speed(1-10): 8

Physical Strength(1-10): 8

Mental Strength(1-10): 3 (As you've already read, Alina gets upset VERY easily. Harsh words effect her a lot more than most people. The simplest things can make her tear up. If anyone were to come up against her, they would have a better chance at winning if they talked bad about her instead of fighting)

Other: Credit to Bear. PoV Color. Her weapon is a long-sword with a brown hilt wrapped in a turquoise cloth and a turquoise and brown sheath. The sheath is strapped across her back

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

stormpenguin58

kate:

she stands up and runs over to zack and grabs him by the shirt."what was that for?!" "i wouldn't have hurt you!" "i only hurt those who give me a reason too"

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

stormpenguin58

phillip:

i looked over at zack and glared. "no one does that to my friend" i shoot lightning on him

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

stormpenguin58

Name: colette.(cole) carley

Godly parent: poseidon                

powers from godly parent: she can control water and breath under water

crush: open!

lived before camp: she has been at camp ever since she was 4. she doesn't remember her old home

Apperence: she has short blond hair and beautiful sea blue eyes she is 5"2

personality: she flirts a lot and is popluar

speed:8

physical strength: 9

mental strength: 10               

name: david monster

Godly parent: Aphrodite

Powers from parent: he can make someone do anything for him  cause of his handsomeness. he doesn't use it a lot

crush: open

Lived before camp: he lived in Michigan before he was attacked by a cyclops  

Apperence: he has handsome brown hair (styled) striking green eyes. and he has muscles            

personality: funny, charming, will do anything for his friends

speed:5

physical strength: 7

mental strength: 9

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

stormpenguin58

also cobra, kate was on his team

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

stormpenguin58

phillip

i see i pretty girl look at me (leah) i see her run to the iris cabin "huh, i need to talk to her" i think

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

frostlynx454

Penny, she fell asleep, so she couldn't have gotten back up

Zack:

A girl blasted me with lightning, and I flew back.  I got out my swords and saw a Zeus girl.  I was about to cast a spell on her when I heard the horn sound.  That meant that capture the flag was over.  I said to Ash ¨Capture the flag is over, what do you want to do?¨

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

stormpenguin58

phillip is a GUY not a girl

Phillip

i ran up to the boy who put kate to sleep "why did you do that?!"

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

frostlynx454

Zack:

The Zeus GUY came up to me and asked why I did that.  I said "She was on the other team."

• Posted at:

Cobra

(Formerly Saber)

Ravenin

Your a Lizard, Wizard!

#Youwillbefound

SOKEEFE!

, 2 , ... 5 , 6 , 7