Poke

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

phillip:

well, want to do something fun?

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

#IWILLSHIPLANCE&LORI4EVER 

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

Sinbad-

Sinbad stood there, taking in the fresh smell of salt water. He glanced over at Alina and saw her gasp quietly at the sight. Her expression was as clear as the water in front of them. he smiled and glanced down at the water at his feet. 

"So yeah, this is the beach." He said, looking at the waves come peacefully towards to sandy beach. "To be honest not a lot of people come here, most just pass by it but what they don't realize is that they're missing everything."

Sinbad looked over before he spotted a small rock in the sand but somewhat close to the water. He sat down and looked out to the sea. He cleared his throat quietly before speaking. "If you don't mind me asking, what was your life before coming here?"

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

Alina: 

I sit down in the sand and glance over at Sinbad. His question about my life before this takes me by surprise, so it takes me a moment to answer.

"Ah- um... Well, I never knew my parents... My mother abandoned me not long after I was born, so I went into Foster Care. After that... things didn't go so well" I don't really feel like explaining my story in full detail to someone I've only met just recently. 

"So... What about you? What was your life like?" I ask him, trying not to talk so much about myself.

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity, or your curiosity. It's your place in the world; your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live." 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Poke

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Coleden

David then smiled at me. Um, okay this is a little weird and new. No one has ever smiled at me like that before. "My name is Coleden. " in what I wanted to come out as a confident statement but turns out as a  whisper. He states at me quizically. Argh! Why do I have to be so shy? As I'm thinking this small tendrils of fog seem to be cooling out of my hands. "Oh brother. " I mutter. 

• Posted at:

Pheonix

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Wings of Fire + Marvel!!!

Harry Potter

What's a                   Horucrux?

Cover your behind Kylo Ren (I'm coming for you)

dragonwolf4753

Sinbad -

"Ah, well that's the case for most of us, well, going into Foster Care and all," Sinbad replied. 

"So... What about you? What was your life like?" Alina asked him and Sinbad stopped for a brief moment, surprised by the question. He glanced at the sand in his hand which he was now playing with. 

"Well... I guess you could say I had it rough when I was younger," Sinbad managed to say, thinking of ways on how to talk about his childhood without having to lie too much. "When I was younger, around four I think, my house got set on fire and there was lots of smoke. My brother somehow found me in my room and he jumped out the window with me. Our mom made it out but she inhaled too much smoke so she's now bedridden in a hospital. My brother then took me and my little sister away and a few years ago I was fighting against an Empousa and I ended up finding this place."

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

stormpenguin58

david:

the girl whispered her name, i bet she was shy. at least she wasn't going crazy for me. then all of a sudden her hands start to smoke. "what is happening?!" i yell. O_O

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

Alina: 

"Oh wow... that must've been really hard for you and your siblings. I only moved from home to home because of going into mini comas as a kid and it scared the people taking care of me. I also saw my foster parents get killed by a Manticore once... I didn't have it nearly as hard as you did." I reply, sympathy able to be heard in my voice. 

I fiddled with a shell that I found in the sand as I explain a little more about my childhood, mostly because he told me more than I told him. It was weird, telling him something that I've never told anyone before. It almost made me think he could become a friend...

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

Coleden

"I don't know! " I shout back as I begin to panic which seems to only make it worse. Suddenly, I heahear a voice probably in my head because it doesn't  sound like David's telling me to point my hands at the ground. So I do and the fog stops. My heart is still pounding but I'm more concerned than afraid now. "What is happening to me?" My voice little more than a sequel. 

• Posted at:

Pheonix

Jedi

Flux

Firia 

Wings of Fire + Marvel!!!

Harry Potter

What's a                   Horucrux?

Cover your behind Kylo Ren (I'm coming for you)

Poke 

• Posted at:

~Breaker~ 

- Mae Carol Jemison

stormpenguin58

david:

colden needed help. "follow me!" i grabbed her hand and raced  toward the medical cabin

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

stormpenguin58

kate:

i hear some of my siblings calling my name, "i have to go,bye" i run off blushing

• Posted at:

I AM PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

dragonwolf4753

Sinbad (Sin) -

Sinbad listened as Alina went on a little more about her own childhood and he looked at the sand in his hand, tightening it a little before looking up at her with a smile. 

"Well, it seems we both had it rough," he said and got up from his rock. Sinbad then walked closer toward the forest and looked back at Alina. "We should be heading back, might as well grab lunch." And with that Sinbad headed into the forest without another word. 

Stupid! Now she'll feel bad about you. You're already lying to her about half your past. Sinbad did wait for a little, just to make sure Alina would catch up before continuing on. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

1 , 2 , 3 ... 5 , , 7