It's Achilles. I don't have time to log out of Cains account, so here I am. 

@Fortis, you bet. 

@Bear, that, dear lady, is an OP character. Do you think you can give her a few flaws and maybe lower her powers a bit? Controlling all energy just has too many things that can go wrong. Maybe just control of the dead, or only half the energy in life. Something like that. 

@everyone that made a form, accepted!

we can Pov one most of the characters have filled up. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Connor Moore(My Sensible Side)

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

@Cain Yeah, I figured you would say that lol. Half the energy is good, that means that it's a 50/50 when she tries to use her powers since she hasn't used them for awhile.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Gang- Azalea, Polar, GRIZZ, Haven, Godspeed the Brave

Life doesn't give us purpose, we give life purpose. -Barry Allen(DA FLASH!!)

Okay. In that case, accepted!

• Posted at:

Achilles

"Remember, even the gods can change,"- the Illiad

Wielder of the Excalibur sword

Defender of the weak

Thumbnail avatar 23ecb6ad34

frostwolf1221

name: Hestia Consulum(Only close people know her name, everyone else refers to her as Ash Queen)

spot: Queen of Consulum

sexuality: Str8 as a pole(Jk, she's demi)

appearance:Mid-thigh length brown hair in a thick braid, orange amber eyes and freckles almost everywhere. Generally pale skin, thinner build, and average height.

outfit: Hestia wears a yellow tinted battle suit(excludeing helmet) with a orange and red cape in the back. Wears a white mask over her face, and has sword by side. Other than that, she has a yellow dress that gets longer in the back and wraps around her hands(if wearing in public, she has the mask from earlier on as well) plus open white heels.

personality: Hestia is strong-headed fighter, knowing most ways of combat and very war-driven. She's also very secretive, barely letting people know her name or see her face. She keeps her kingdom in fairly good shape, and is the main driving force of the war on Consulum's side.

crush/ship: WHY THE KING OF ALL OF THE FALMES

other:

• Posted at:

>>Fortis<< Fiery Forest Child & Fae  

So many oc's, so little time

Gryffinclaw, Coraline, tea, and other aesthetics things like that

The world's color's are nothing compared to you...

"Maybe don't stab someone." - Me @ myself 24/7

frostwolf1221

Bump

• Posted at:

Accepted!

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

spots:

king of Dawnaris-open
queen of Dawnaris-taken by Cain
prince/princess of Dawnaris- Taken by swampy
head guard of Dawnaris- open

king of Vincentria-open
queen of Vincentria-open
prince/princess of Vincentria-Taken by fortis
head guard of Vincentria-taken by Cain

king of Consulum-open
queen of Consulum-open
prince/princess of Consulum-taken by Bear
head guard of Consulum-Taken by Zia

King of Xanderex-taken by me
queen of Xanderex-Taken by Bear
prince/princess of Xanderex-taken by me
head guard of Xanderex- open

king of Plasmaads-open
queen of Plasmaads- taken by fortis
prince/princess of Plasmaads-Taken by Jokester
head guard of Plasmaads- Taken by Seeker

well, half the spots are filled, so we can go ahead and start. If you want to make another form, go for it. Until they are filled, those characters will just be mentioned. 

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

Guess I'll go first then.

Delilah:

"Sage! Sage!" I called, walking down the corridor. I knew where she was, but I still wanted to be sure she was there. I knocked lightly on her door before coming in. "Sage, dear, please get ready for guests. We have a meeting with some of the other kingdoms' royalty, and I expect you to look your best."

Caroline:

"Princess Una! Princess, where are you?!" I called out, sighing to myself. Why did that girl have to be so curious? I entered the garden, still calling out. "Princess, I have to keep my eye on you! Don't you know there's a war? Princess Una!"

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Arwen

I was hiding out in a cupboard. That’s right, the princess of the Plasmaads was spending her time in cupboards. Why? Well, it just so happened I had training today, and not the good type either. I had ballroom dancing lessons to get ready for our kingdoms semi annual ball. My parents were all excited about this one, as we had a few suitors coming to it. I was of course going to blow them all off, but my parents had high hopes for these ones. I peeked through the slats of the wood to make sure everything was all clear, and was met with a pair of sea green eyes. I grinned and opened the cupboard to see one of the messenger boys and my best friend, Carwyn. 

“Did you get my horse ready? Because my tutor will throw a fit if she catches me soon.”

“Couse I did, why do ya think I’ve got yer riding colak fer ya?” He handed me the cloak and I jumped out of the closet, running towards the stables with him.

“Our plan today is to pick a few apples and stay away from my extremely angry tutor until she’s calmed down, kay?”

“Sounds good!”

Two questions, one, is it okay to have common people in your pov, like above? And two, do all the head guards have to be really old, or can they just be very talented at a young age?

• Posted at:

OKETE

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ıɱ ɬɧɛ ıŋʂąŋeıɬ ɬơ ơų ɱąɖŋɛʂʂ

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

You can have common people, and the head guards can be young and talented. My POV coming soon. 

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

Roland:

I stared down at the carriage in front of me, my mind turning slowly. Today we had a meeting in the kingdom of Dawnaris, and as was the rules, I was bringing my family along. As long as Xavier was on his best behavior, we would be able to freely talk about Consulum without interruption. There was a crash behind me, and I turned to see my son laughing at the mess he made. I sighed and straightened his uniform. 

"Dad, I look great. Don't pester me!" He complained. "Why do I even have to go? To entertain a bunch of princesses?"

"Yes, and you will be on your best behavior," I scolded. "We can not afford any of your wildness." I rose my voice slightly. "Are you ready, my queen?"

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

Thumbnail avatar f6d8e31edb

crimsonnight142

Helene Aquila

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

crimsonnight142

if multiple posts that just say " Helene Aquila" show up I'm sorry that was my fault because apparently if you press the tab key it submits it.

I'm going to change Helene's age to 17 because a lot of the other character seem to be younger.

Helene Aquila

Helene twisted to doge the soldier's poorly aimed staff then ducked under his defenses, striking his unprotected side he hit the ground coughing through the cloud of dust their fight had created. Scowling, she turned on the commander, "If we are going to war with an army that is this poorly trained we will get slaughtered. I am sending ten of my best guards down here to do your job, and teach them to fight. You are demoted to lieutenant until further notice." He stood  at attention and nodded but Helene had twisted on her heel and left. Pathetic, she thought how could their training be this lax. she stormed around the corner towards her chambers and almost ran straight into a servant who handed her a letter requesting her presence at the war council that afternoon. she nodded and the servant scurried off. Helene went into her room and changed into more formal attire. even though the royal family was there and their word was law, the meeting was still to be disguised as a soiree for the the princess. So Helene now stood in a floor length emerald green dress with lace sleeves and glittering diamonds swirling in intricate patterns and strung through her hair.

As Helene entered the room and quietly took her place near the hearth, the spot had a good view of the entire room and was closest to the door should an intruder decide to join them. Then a high girlish voice slashed through her thoughts, "Helene, I love your dress, are you ready for the meeting? This is the first one i've been allowed to attend" Helene winced and pasted a fake smile over her real feelings and turned sinking into a curtsey. "Thank you Your Highness, I hope the meeting is to your likeing, though many find them to be incredibly boring." Helene said. Princess Emerson looked like she might burst with excitement, it grated on Helene's nerves, she had always been suspicious of the girl, her ever present smile masked something that Helene sometimes glimpsed when Emerson's eyes slid to the side whenever someone talked about going to war. Helene had once even caught her sneaking out her window with a message but had decided to keep it to herself unless the information proved to be harmful. eventually the meeting started and the Princess took her seat next to her mother who was her exact spitting image except for her hair she had her fathers hair. the king began, " before we begin, do we have anyone in here who does not wish to wage war on the other kingdoms?" Emerson's eyes seemed to search the group for anyone who might not want the war, she must have found no one because she sunk down a bit in her chair. The king smiled falsely and nodded to Helene, " Aquila, a report on our army." Helene approached the table and, seeing no reason to lie  gave her bleak report. "I went down to the barracks to see if their training was up to snuff and found them to be completely incompetent if they could pick up a sword without injuring themselves or there peers i would be impressed. I have sent a half legion of our best soldiers down to train them i will check back in three days to see their progress with the people who i have training them i have reason to believe they will be ready for war two weeks time." Helene roported. the king frowned "I suppose that if that is the best you can do it will have to be good enough. Unless the other kingdoms make the first move we will strike in three weeks, Aquila i expect your troupes to be ready to march by then." Helene gave a stiff nod and retreated. throughout her entire report the Princess seemed to have become more and more releived... was there a chance that Princess Emerson wasn't so loyal as she apeered? No, Helene shook herself she could be set to prison or worse for accusing the princess, it wasn't even that likely. When Emerson noticed Helene's watchful stare she pasted on a smal smile and turned back to the meeting. 

• Posted at:

{Zia}

“Its not the future your afraid of. Its repeating the past that makes you anxious.”

”A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, but a man who doesn't read lives only one.”

athleticbear159

Cordelia

I sat down on the edge of our stone balcony, watching my feet dangles as I adjusted the small golden crown in my curly chocolate tresses. Today there was a meeting in Dawnaris, and me and my son Xavier were accompanying my husband King Roland to the kingdom. I heard a big crash and turned to see Xavier laughing, the gardener's spices and herb jars rolling across the floor. Roland scolded him and adjusted his suit as Xavier responded with an eye roll.

"Are you ready, my queen?" Roland asked as I turned around and hoisted myself up, starting to rethink whether I should have worn my red velvet fancy dress instead of the simple white one I was wearing now. "Yes I am, my king." I smiled with my pearly white teeth, and then as ROland got into the carriage, I walked over to Xavier. I poked his rib. "Nice one, son. Just be careful not to do them in front of your father." I said, as he smiled and we walked into the car.

Emerson

I walked along the cobblestone sidewalk, listening to the many stands and merchants calling out their prices. 

"SARDINES! SARDINES!"  or "Fresh apples, picked today!". I eventually made my way to a pastry cart. The cart was yellow with a "CLOSED" sign on it, and an awning was covering it. I made out the man standing behind it-he has many wrinkles and scars on his face, with a full beard and flaming red hair. "What would you like to order?" He muttered.

"A blueberry scone, butter on the side." I whispered back, remembering the lines that my colleagues had told me. The man handed me a rolled-up piece of parchment."5 blocks from here, take a right and knock on the door of the yellow house with a pink door." The man stuck up his hand and shook mine. "This is a brave thing you're doing. Good luck. You're gonna need it." He told me, as I walked away and bumped into a man-oh wait, it was a really tall teen. Can't let him know that I'm working against my kingdom... I gave him a bright smile. "Hi, I'm..." I was cut off by him. "Do I know you?" he asked, conerned.It was then I realized he was wearing the emblem of Xanderex. Oh flip...he's a royal. "Um, I don't believe we've met..." My voice trailed off as his eyes grew large. Darnit, he recognized me. Just as he opened his mouth to yell, I tackled him and rolled us over behind a grove of orange trees. 

"Listen up, cause I'm not gonna say it twice. I'm the princess of Consulum, I'll admit, but I'm working against my family. Here, look at this." I gave him the paper as his eyes popped out when he unrolled it. "Don't tell anyone, or I swear I will find you and rip your vocal cords out." I pulled him by the arms closer, just to the point where he could probably smell my sea-foam shampoo. "Understood?" I growled. 

(just an fyi, that teen's Xavier and she's in Dawnaris. I'm dropping Emilia though, sry!)

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

athleticbear159

(I sent in something that didn't go along, just go with it please)

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Thumbnail avatar 8ff565d1bc

pantherlynx30

Hi there, I'd be interested in joining but I'm not quite sure which spots are open.

If you could tell me which spots are open so I could join i'd appreciate it!

• Posted at:

Hello I'm Shado

RQOTW:

~Sad backwards is das and das not good~

OCs: AlizehAceOdetta,

~Joined 2014

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Save head guard of Dawnaris

• Posted at:

OKETE

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ıɱ ɬɧɛ ıŋʂąŋeıɬ ɬơ ơų ɱąɖŋɛʂʂ

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

Sure thing. 

king of Dawnaris-open
head guard of Dawnaris- open

king of Vincentria-open
queen of Vincentria-open

king of Consulum-open
queen of Consulum-open

head guard of Xanderex- open

king of Plasmaads-open

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

athleticbear159

Here Shadow, I'll help you out. The spots open are-

DAWNARIS

King and Head Guard

VINCENTRIA

King and Queen

CONSULUM

King and Queen

XANDEREX

Head guard

PLASMAADS

King

Remember that if you make one of these, try to make them look a bit similar to their children.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Saved. I'll take that off of the open spots. 

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

Saved. I'll take that off of the open spots. 

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

Head guard of Dawnaris- saved for jokester

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

*face palm* forgot to log out again. Cains gonna be mad. *shrugs*

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Roland:

The second we arrived, Xavier immediately excused himself and took off in the direction away from the castle looming before us. I rolled my eyes and turned to Cordelia before we entered. "You give him too much freedom, my love. His reckless behavior is going to get him hurt, not to mention put our kingdom in jeopardy with his neglectfulness. I understand a joke as well as the next King, but he's getting out of hand."

Xavier:

The one and only princess of Consulum was nose to nose with me, and she was plotting against her own kingdom. I grinned. "Understood, Princess, although there are other ways to get a date. Would you mind getting off of me, now?" I winked. Once she did, I dusted myself off and did a curt bow. "Xavier, prince of Xanderex, at your service and command. Why don't you hand off that scroll there, and I'll pass it off to the big guys. You won't be able to show your face, after all."

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

athleticbear159

Cordelia

"I know, dear. I try but you know that it's hard for me to be serious. Xavier's the only child we have and I want him to have a happy childhood. I'll try to be a bit more strict, I promise." I squeezed Roland's hand as we stepped out of the carriage. Xavier ran to the castle, leaving us in the dust as we continued walking.

Emerson

The prince had the nerve to grin. "Understood, Princess, although there are other ways to get a date. Would you mid getting off me now?" He said in a deep voice, and winked. Half me was enraged for him talking to me like that, but the calmer side of me took over as I blushed and did a backward roll off. "Xavier, prince of Xanderex, at your service and command. Why don't you hand off that scroll there, and I'll pass it off to the big guys. You won't be able to show your face, after all." Prince Xavier bowed as I looked into his eyes and laughed. 

"Do you take me as a fool? Surely the other royals would know I'm working against my own kingdom. Don't worry about it. My rebellious streaks won't end because I handed off one of the most important details about my kingdom off to an irresponsible prince." I held up the piece of parchment and stuck it back in the pocket of my pants. "Never mention this to anyone other than your parents...mother, I'd say." I grinned as I climbed up a tree over the top of a house. "And don't underestimate me." I leaped over the roof of a house with one hand and landed smack in the middle of the road, then ran to hand off the paper.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

crimsonnight142

Helene

Helene stood with her back to the guard listening for his move when it came side stepped at a speed which should have been impossible his sword slid past her and his momentum carried him past, she stuck a foot out and sent him flying into the dirt. He sat up spiting dirt and grinned at her before pulling a throwing knife and sent whirling toward her she didn't move just lifted a hand and pinched the silver blade between her thumb and forefinger. is sat quivering there for a mere second before she turned and sent hurling into the bulls eye of the target twenty yard behind her. has she went to retrieve it she noticed a white masked figure watching her through the throng of trainee's. What was the queen of ash doing in the barracks? Helene's smile faltered and dropped she pulled the knife and tossed it back to Kai who had recently become her favorite sparring partner due to the fact that he was her most promising younger than twenty, she ducked through the crowd until she saw the queen duck into the juniper bushes Helene followed and when she caught up she said, " what brings you to the barracks Your Majesty?" the queen looked a bit distressed but hid it quickly, " I can't seem to find Emerson i've searched the castle, and a servant just told me that she thought she saw the princess leave dressed as a commoner. I want you to go find her." Helene resisted the urge to roll her eyes and replied, " I mean no disrespect m'lady but but I'm head guard, not Princess Emerson's nanny." the queens eyes went flinty. " Let me re-phrase myself, I order you to find princess Emery. Is that clear?" Helene simmered with rage but answered quietly,"Crystal clear your majesty." the queen left and Helene stalked out the front gate to play Princess's chaperone, you know the kind with 14 years of fighting expertise and six knives hidden on her and a mother of a big sword strapped to her hip...

When Helene saw the Princess lip curled she was blushing and standing next to a tall boy who seemed to be trying to convince her of something his hand was stretched out as if waiting for something but she shook her head and vaulting  into a tree before taking to the roofs and sprinting off Helene trailed her silently knowing the princess would stop soon enough but wanting to know what could be so important the she had to escape the castle without an escort and ruin Hlen's already small amout of free time. 

• Posted at:

{Zia}

athleticbear159

Emerson

I continued dashing through the streets, dodging the children walking with their nannies and the carts of food. I sensed something behind me, as I discreetly looked back to see the head guard Helene trailing me carefully and so-called out of notice. I smirked a bit. You think you have expertise? Sure, you're the head guard, but when you're a princess who doesn't play by the rules and has been sneaking out to train since she was four, you pick up a little. I tilted my head to the side as I saw something slice through the air, hurtling towards two young girls biting powdered doughnuts. They shrieked as I flipped and caught it in midair, gripping the leather handle. This is hers. I thought, then smiled and hurtled it backwards. "Meh." I smiled.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Xavier:

I smiled after her. She was interesting, and not like anything he'd expect from a princess. Realizing what time it was, I ran back in the direction of the castle. Dad was going to ground me for months! I raced inside and towards the group of people, currently my parents and the king and queen of Dawnaris. My hair was wild, and I was catching my breath. By the look on my father's face, I was in for a world of trouble. I stood up straight, offering a polite smile. 

"Your majesties, I apologize for my sudden intrusion," I bowed. "I am Xavier, prince of Xanderex. May I speak to my mother for a moment?" I looked to her as my father raised his eyebrow. "Please?"

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

athleticbear159

Cordelia

I watched my son dash through the doors of the palace, his hair a mess and his face flushed. I groaned silently. Roland was going to kill him. 

"Your magesties, I apologize for my sudden intrusion," Xavier bowed. "I am Xavier, princeof Xanderex. May I speak to my mother for a moment? Please?" Roland raised one eyebrow, as Xavier continued pleading. Before the king could respond, I shouldered my way through the crowd of royals and their children. 

"He is my son," I waved my hand to the king and queen to gurantee it as I pulled aside Xavier. "You know your father isn't going to like this. What could possibly be so important that you must be late and so-called 'disgrace' your father?" I asked him pleadingly. "My love, you know what happens when your father gets angry."

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Xavier:

"I know, mother, but if I told father he wouldn't believe me. I just ran into the princess of Consulum," I kept my voice at a whisper. If mom was worried about dad being mad, then I must be in trouble. "She had secrets of the Consulum war. She is fighting for our side! That's a serious asset, but she said I can only tell you." I frowned slightly. "How important is this meeting to father, do you think? His going to be really mad?"

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

athleticbear159

Cordelia

Xavier informed me on how he had run into the princess of Consulum, who had important information since she was fighting against her own side. "The princess said you could only tell me? Well then, word about your father being the most strict king in all the planet must've spread around then, huh?" I smiled. "But about your father...he will be mad, but a bit more disappointed. He may get angry when you prank and don't care about your royal duties, but he still loves you very much, Xavier." I told him. "Now we should probably chat later, so nobody's suspicious." I nodded, and walked back up to my royal seat. 

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

Roland:

Cordelia sat down next to me once again, and Xavier stood at my side. As was custom, the children wouldn't be here for the meeting itself, but they would be here for at least the introductions. He leaned over and spoke quietly. 

"I'm sorry, father. I got tied up and was unable to come until now," he looked at me with genuine eyes, but I couldn't let him off the bat so easily, even if I wanted to. 

"You not only came in late, but you aren't even presentable. Do you even care about your kingdom's reputation?" I said curtly. "When we return home, you are to go to your chambers and stay there until I say otherwise. If you here from anyone but me, then I didn't say it. Understand?"

His face turned grim. "Yes, father."

"I don't want to, son, but you've left me no other options," I felt bad, and I'm sure Cordelia would be upset with me later, but I had to squash this behavior. 

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

I have got to get my own computer! That POV is Achilles, I just didn't switch accounts. 

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

To clear confusion...

Roland:

Cordelia sat down next to me once again, and Xavier stood at my side. As was custom, the children wouldn't be here for the meeting itself, but they would be here for at least the introductions. He leaned over and spoke quietly.

"I'm sorry, father. I got tied up and was unable to come until now," he looked at me with genuine eyes, but I couldn't let him off the bat so easily, even if I wanted to.

"You not only came in late, but you aren't even presentable. Do you even care about your kingdom's reputation?" I said curtly. "When we return home, you are to go to your chambers and stay there until I say otherwise. If you here from anyone but me, then I didn't say it. Understand?"

His face turned grim. "Yes, father."

"I don't want to, son, but you've left me no other options," I felt bad, and I'm sure Cordelia would be upset with me later, but I had to squash this behavior.

• Posted at:

Achilles

Defender of the weak

Thumbnail avatar c7f02b8726

swampcloud51

Wow, you guys POV so long compaired to the WOFMB. I'll POV in just a sec, let me read over all this. XD

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

◇   { She/Her/Sharp Edgy Cliff }   ◇

"Dark edgy music, the kind that makes parents and studio producers nervous" ~Batman

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

swampcloud51

SAGE:

I was reading a book in my room. It was fasinating, full of adventure and dragons. Suddenly, my mother came into my room and scared me, making me drop the book on the floor. "Oh. Oh. Oh!" it finally connected with my memory. "I'll get changed," I assured my mother. 

I picked my book up off the floor and pulled out a clean dress to change into. It was only knee length, so I hoped that my mother and the other royal families wouldn't mind. I slipped it on along with some pants, just in case, ad headed out the door. 

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

"Dark edgy music, the kind that makes parents and studio producers nervous" ~Batman

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

frostwolf1221

Una:

"Princess Una!" I heard my name being called, and turned to away from the pond. "Yes?" I yelled back, walking back down the path, til I got to Caroline. "Oh, Caroline! Is everything okay?" I asked, beginning to shuffle my feet.

• Posted at:

Delilah:

Looking around, all but two kingdoms were here, and as one was myth, only one technically. Vincentria would be here soon, but we couldn't start without them just the same. When Sage came in and stood next to me, I smiled a little and secretly pointed to the only prince here, who didn't look too happy. 

"A big ball of fun, huh?" I chuckled under my breath. "On a serious note, he is handsome. He may just be your type." Of course I was teasing, but it was becoming time to meet suitors, and a prince was never a bad thing. 

Caroline:

"In the rest of the world, no, but nothing massively wrong here. Of course,making your parents late for the war meeting in Dawnaris is nothing grand," I shook my head. "They are waiting for you, and I'm going to get all the trouble for it. We best hurry along, before something tries to get us." 

I nudged her her towardsd the direction of the castle. Princess Una was a sweet girl, but she needed to learn her priorities, just as her parents needed to. I was not supposed to be a sitter. Sure, guarding is one thing, but is it guarding if you have to shout her name?

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven34and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

swampcloud51

SAGE:

I came into the room and stood next to my mother. She pointed out the only prince and noted, "A big ball of fun, huh?" I chuckled along side her. Prehaps I should go talk to him? I asked myself. Immediately, the other side of me went, No! You are fine where you are! I became flustered when she mentioned his good looks. "Yeah, uh, I mean, he does look cute," I mumbled. 

• Posted at:

ʂῳąɱ℘ყ

ʍɐıʇ, ʎon ɔɐn ɹǝɐd ʇɥıs?

Hi, welcome to Chili's

*insert edgy music*

Double Fourm Vigilante

athleticbear159

Ooh is there a love triangle between Xavier, Emerson, and Sage now? Or is it just cuz he's the only prince.

• Posted at:

~❅(B)(E)(A)(R)❅~

-Gryffinpuff!

-ⓉⓄⓂⒶⓈ

-IMMA HERMES KID

-Competitive Sports!

-ESFP

#DANGERBEAR

InSanIS TrIPleT! 

, 2 , , 4