Thumbnail avatar 2c75f96b40

wolfheart1601

Full Name: Nova Stali
Nicknames: Any nicknames you want
Sexuality: Straight
Place of Birth: Russia
Birthday: November 29th
Appearance: She has mid-back-length, wavy, light blonde hair that gradients to black at the tips. Her skin is lightly tanned with a few barely noticable freckles on her face. She has sharp, azure blue eyes that can look anywhere from “cold as ice” to “hot as blue fire”, depending on her mood. She usually wears a snug-fitting, dark gray t-shirt with realistic-colored flame designs on the bottom and a short, black leather jacket. She wears dark gray skinny jeans with a couple minor tears in them that are tucked into a pair of black combat boots that go up halfway to her knees. She also sometimes wears a pair of black and orange sunglasses.
Spoken languages: Russian and English
Body type: Between Mesomorph and Ectomorph
Height: 5'6”
Weight: 117 lbs
Marks: a few scars on her back, torso, arms, and legs and a branded scar on her lower-left stomach area that's a crossed sickle and hammer in a ring.
Health: She's actually pretty healthy, despite her harsh past.
Personality: She has a rebelious personality and isn't afraid to speak her mind. She never sugarcoats her words, so she can come off as cold and harsh sometimes. She hates female stereotypes and if anyone tries to tell her things like “go to the kitchen, it's where you belong” they will get a solid punch to the face. She doesn't really trust easily, especially male adults, but she is feircely loyal to those who do gain her trust.
Likes: fire, explosives, fighting, spicy food, soda, dragonfruit
Dislikes: female stereotypes, people thinking she's helpless, people who don't consider human lives, kiwis
Friends/Allies: Later
Backstory: She had a good, normal life... up until her mother and younger sister died in an accident. She was 9 years old at the time. After that happened, her father snapped and started being abusive to her, claiming that it was all her fault that her mother and sister died. She fought against her father constantly for years until he recently sold her to a human traffiker. However, she escaped about a month ago.
Why did you run away?: Would you want to stay with a human traffiker?
Quote(s): “You think that after all I've been through, something like that would hurt?” - Kaneki Ken
“If people could get stronger by crying, life would be pretty easy.” - An anime character
“If you don't like your destiny, don't accept it. Instead, have the courage to change it the way you want it to be.” - Naruto Uzumaki
“Don't just mindlessly judge people as you please.” - Rin Okumura
Theme Song: “Bombshell Blonde” by Owl City
Others: -She only has self-taught fighting skills, but they're pretty good.
-I'll let you know if I think of any more. ^^

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

"To the socially awkward." ~ Jaune Arc

"When I say it doesn't HURT me, that means I can BEAR it." ~ Killua Zoldyck

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Nova reminds me of Bakugou (bnha) ^^

• Posted at:

OKETE

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ıɱ ɬɧɛ ıŋʂąŋeıɬ ɬơ ơų ɱąɖŋɛʂʂ

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

ɹǝʞoſ :ǝpısdılℲ

wolfheart1601

Lol-

Nova will probably end up being a slightly milder, female version of Bakugou. XD

And if she did have powers, I imagine her with that explosion power. XD

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

Thumbnail avatar 3ed9c273e5

creativescarlet16

Full Name: Rylee Bane (Which she never uses)

*Nicknames: She goes by "Scarred"
*Sexuality: Aro Ace
Place of Birth: Somewhere in North America
Birthday: September 30

Appearance: When Rylee first appears at the mansion, she has dirty, tangled hair tied up into a ponytail with a knotted shoestring and a hood and medical mask to cover her face. Underneath that, she has a fairly pale complexion that's rough with thin features. Her eyes are narrowed and piercing, and her hair is sleek and red when clean. She usually puts it up in a ponytail.

*Spoken languages: English

Body type: Narrow, gaunt frame that's more lean muscle than fat

Height: Uh 4.5 feet
Weight: 55 pounds (She is very underweight)
*Marks: Scars all around arms, back, legs, torso. One slices through most of her face lengthwise on the right side, two tiny ones on her upper lip, part of her ear is missing a piece. (Not big, just an indent that you might notice only if you stare)
*Health: Um, okay-ish physically. She's fast and strong, but very underweight. Mentally okay, as well. Her mind is sharp. Emotionally, she has problems. She's closed off most of her feelings besides apathy.

Personality: Scarred shows that she is elusive, obscure, wary, and socially and emotionally reclusive. That's the initial impression that most people get. She also shows that she can be resourceful, shrewd, clever, and perceptive. Scarred is typically neither kind nor unkind, but she is self-serving and independent and will do what she has to to save her own skin. She comes off as cold, uncaring, and closed-off because of that, but it's just because she can't trust anything at all. Yes, she is aware that that shouldn't apply to everyone, but she can't stop.  
Likes: Having something to eat, having someplace to sleep, having a toilet that flushes, having more than 1 change of clothes. She also likes her privacy and space.  
Dislikes: Lots of things. Loud people, condescending people, people who pry, people who ask too many questions, people who are too dependent on others, people who whine.
*Friends/Allies: ........um. Maybe?

*Backstory: (Don't feel pressured to make a huge backstory)

Why did you run away?: Life was bad. 

*Quote(s): "I don't think so." "It's possible."

*Theme Song: 4 minutes and 33 seconds 
Others: If she happens to get angry, she becomes very cruel and almost sinister.

• Posted at:

Virtual Vivid Lively or LivVirtual 

tCHRISTIANt             

Greencloak

Hystorian

Lucian

Rain/Sea/Night

Psst...hey, hey, join WoF-Forumers on DA?     

I Don't Mean To Insult Or Offend

wolfheart1601

Not to be rude, but if cis just means that she identifies as the gender she was given at birth, why not just say that she's female? I had to look up what a "cis" is...

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

creativescarlet16

Oh, right. It didn't put female afterwards. Sorry.

• Posted at:

tCHRISTIANt             

Greencloak

Hystorian

Lucian

Rain/Sea/Night

Thumbnail avatar 24a1976686

whitewolf9078

Important 

okay, you know what? I’m done with that pov.

lets just start over. 

So everyone is in the mansion, they haven’t met anyone yet. But they are about to.

Everyone ends up in the kitchen, so they all meet each other while Marcel, Eden and Miss Loventa talk abou what they are going to do. Okay? Okay.

All accepted, my POV will be in sooner or later.

• Posted at:

k o d a h

Pisces/ISFJ/16/(Fe)Male/Taken/Chaotic Neutral

i make gay jokes because I am a gay joke

i am my own a e s t h e t i c

N o. O n e. C a r e s. 

♥︎

#Kodash

Alrighty!

Aidann:

"Goodness, I'm starving!" I moaned, wandering through door after door until I found what resembled a kitchen. I dove into the fridge, digging through until I found some cherries. Chuckling, I jumped on the counter and began to munch on them. Polite or not, food is food. My mind began to wander. Who else was here?

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Connor Moore(My Sensible Side)

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven33and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Thumbnail avatar 173541e59c

doglavender646

Melody

So, it turns out that the mansion was inhabited. And the person seemed nice, although the hair was a little much. We didn't say much, though I think she might have tried to start a conversation. I'm unsure. Not important. What is important is the mansion. Turns out, the kitchen is the closest door to the entryway. Conveniant. Of course, someone is already there. I jump back slightly, and hug the doorframe. His blonde hair  and red hoodie stand out and I start to realize that he is crouched on top of the table. He turns slightly when he notices me, and I notice that he is holding cherries. Food. The best motivator. 

"مرحبا؟" I ask the-man? Young man? Anyway, he gives me a confused glance, so I nod and try a different language.

"Hello?" I ask.

---------

مرحبا؟ is Arabic for Hello?

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Group ~ Misha Violet Blake Whiplash

Flipside- EarthenCloud

EarthenCloud's group- Ashley

creativescarlet16

Scarred still didn't understand. Why had they let her in?

But... she could smell something. Something good. Food. She hadn't eaten in so long, but she didn't know if she could trust the people here. 

Hesitating, she moved towards the smell, ending up in what she thought was a kitchen. Yes, it was probably the kitchen.

There were already people there. One was a girl who was speaking something not english, while the other was cramming food into his mouth. They both looked older than her, bigger too. Big people were almost never good, but they had food.

She lingered some more by the door, before deciding that she could always run if anything happened. She walked into the kitchen, sticking to the wall instead of walking out in the open.  

• Posted at:

tCHRISTIANt             

Greencloak

Hystorian

Lucian

Rain/Sea/Night

Aidann:

"Hey," I responded, looking at the girl. "I would offer ye' some cherries, but I found them on me own, so ye' should go take a look through the fridge. I'm Aidann, by the way." I wiped my mouth and held out my hand. "Who are ye' and the girl over there?" I nodded my head to the girl by the wall. 

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven33and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

whitewolf9078

((Please, Please go in!))

Marcel-

"I want a juice box..." I said, my eyes closed and my head in Eden's lap. "What?" "Will you get me a juice box?" "No." "Aww..." I really want a juice box. What can I say, I'm a child at heart. I heard rustling in the kitchen a while ago, but I didn't wanna get up. I would probably be the first one killed in a horror movie. "Miss Loventa wants us." I heard Eden say with his soft voice, I  could recognize it anywhere. "How do you know?" I asked, to which he responded "I just do now get up, Loverboy." I smiled at the nickname and rolled off the big couch onto the floor. I grunted a bit when my dead, lifeless body hit the hardwood. "Come on..." Eden said, grabbing my wrist and pulling me up a bit. Yes, I got up. No, I didn't want to. We started up the stair case to the fourth floor, where Miss Loventa's office was. So...many..stairs. We reached her door and I was about to knock, but just when my fist was about to touch the door, the door opened on it's own. "Hello, Boys. Have you noticed our guests yet?" She asked us in a soft, yet stern voice. "Can't say we have." Eden replied. When it comes to Miss Loventa, Eden usually does the talking. Mostly because I'm scared of her and he might or might not know that. "Well, we best as well go down and meet them." Miss Loventa said. Then poof! We were at the kitchen door.

Miss Loventa opened the door and to our not-so-surprise, There was a few runaways. Not many, but some. They looked....surprised? Is that what that expression is?

"Hello, Children. My name is Miss Loventa and I will be your new caretaker." She said and nodded to us."These two are Eden and Marcel. They will help you with anything you need." Eden smiled and waved a bit. I copied him except not as wide. " We will meet after lunch to discuss anything that needs to be said." She said then whispered to us. " Fix them something for lunch, please. They must be famished." Eden nodded at her words. Man, He loves cooking. "Goodbye for now." Miss Loventa said before closing the door.

I sat on the table and watched Eden's moves. "Alright, What would you all like to eat?" He said.

• Posted at:

k o d a h

N o. O n e. C a r e s. 

♥︎

#Kodash

Thumbnail avatar 01711909ee

cutewolf230

Isa - 

"Puedo cocinar solo.*" I said, leaving my face blank. "Gracias señores.*" 

I turned away, yankng my hoodie down. I studied the outside from the window. 

----- 

*I can cook by myself. Thank you sirs.

• Posted at:

Luana

Catholic  

Since Toffee insists, call me Lulu.

I call dibs on Gally! 

Bread or boysbread.

Hamiltrash.

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn

After I had been let in by the person, I was left to wander the house a little. I probably would have looked around a lot more, but I was starving. I smelled something that reminded me vaguely of cherries, and followed it to what I assumed was the kitchen. There I saw a couple of people standing around, chatting. I snuck up behind the guy with the cherries and took a few without anyone noticing before I flipped onto a table and ate them all. A lady and two guys came in, the lady introducing herself as Mrs. Loventa, and the two boys behind her as Eden and Marcel. So, Mrs. Angel lady, Cotton Candy and Kit Kat. We were eventually asked what we’d like to eat. “If you don’t mind, I think I’ll cook something for myself.” I mean, you can’t just blindly trust people like that, no matter how big their house is. In fact, that would make me trust them even less.

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

creativescarlet16

Scar stared at the person blankly.

"Cook?" She asked. "What do you mean, cook?"

• Posted at:

tCHRISTIANt             

Greencloak

Hystorian

Lucian

Rain/Sea/Night

doglavender646

@LivVirtual Rylee/Scarred is older than Melody, and taller, too...

@Kodah Are you still assigning rooms?

Melody

Okay, common language is English. Also, more people came in. Kind of claustrophobic so that was great. Then, Miss Lavendar? Lovely? Loven? Anyway, she came in and then there were way too many people in the room, partly because she came in with another two boys. Personally, I prefer not being in a room with the other... So, after she said her script, I raced off, also, I partly wanted to explore, mostly because of my phobia, though.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

wolfheart1601

Azrael~

After I was let into the mansion, I found a surprisingly simple bedroom and claimed it as my own. It didn't look like it belonged to anyone else, so I locked myself in it and got my electronics out of my laptop bag.

I set my laptop on the desk and put it's charger beside it. Then I took my phone and iPod out of a side pocket on my laptop bag and put both of them on the desk, too. I took their chargers out, but I only plugged in my phone. My laptop and iPod didn't need charging since I hadn't used them since I became a runaway.

I got my lime green earbuds out of my bag and plugged them into my iPod. Then I put my iPod into one of my jacket pockets and put my earbuds in my ears. Once I turned my music on, I left my new room.

I was hungry and thirsty, so I decided to go find the kitchen. Normally I would've tried to hack into the place's security system to find a layout map of the mansion, so it would be less likely for me to run into any other people, but somehow I didn't think this mansion would actually have a security system. Considering it just seemed to appear out of nowhere, I had suspicions that it might be a moving mansion, as ridiculous as that may sound, and a mansion that moves constantly wouldn't really need a security system.

Although, I didn't have a map of the mansion, I managed to find the kitchen pretty quickly, not running into any other people on the way. However, there were several people in the kitchen area and I let out an irritated sigh. Great.. Just what I needed. I thought, sarcastically. I didn't want to deal with people right now, but I was hungry, so I went into the kitchen anyways.

"Alright, what would you all like to eat?" A male with blonde and pink hair asked, but I just ignored him as I found the chips, got a couple bags of cheddar and sour cream chips, got a couple Dr. Peppers from the fridge, and left the kitchen, not saying a single word to anyone.

When I got back to my room, I put my chips and soda on the desk, sat in my desk chair, and watched Lab Rats on my laptop while I ate my lunch.

• Posted at:

~Wolfheart~

#RangerDecidueye

#LongLiveDrunkleQrow

#LoveZerefDragneel

#NeverForgetMaesHughes

GRYFFINDOR/HUFFLEPUFF

One Riot, One Ranger

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn

“Buille faoi thuairim go bhfuil mé ag déanamh ubh*” I muttred, not bothering to use English as I was starting to get hungry, and that was never good. Besides, if they were so interested in listening to what I was saying they should brush up on their Gaelic. I grabbed the egg carton out of the fridge and grabbed a tiny frying pan from the cupboard. I then quickly stirred up some delicious scrambled eggs, and made some edible cookie dough while I was doing do. After doing this I walked out of the kitchen, shouting over my shoulder as I went. “Beidh mé ag teacht ar sheomra agus ag ithe, féach an duine!**”

*Guess I’m making egg

**I’m gonna find a room and eat, see y’all!

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

cobraphoenix530

Jocelyn

“Buille faoi thuairim go bhfuil mé ag déanamh ubh*” I muttred, not bothering to use English as I was starting to get hungry, and that was never good. Besides, if they were so interested in listening to what I was saying they should brush up on their Gaelic. I grabbed the egg carton out of the fridge and grabbed a tiny frying pan from the cupboard. I then quickly stirred up some delicious scrambled eggs, and made some edible cookie dough while I was doing do. After doing this I walked out of the kitchen, shouting over my shoulder as I went. “Beidh mé ag teacht ar sheomra agus ag ithe, féach an duine!**”

*Guess I’m making egg

**I’m gonna find a room and eat, see y’all!

(This might post twice, sorry!)

• Posted at:

OKETE

S L Y F I N D O R

fαιяу тαι

I kinda want a Plue

ғѧԀȏ ѧяʏ

Qs

YOU’RPOET,  DON’YKNOI-KS

#APFAMRTNUOMT

/327398

whitewolf9078

@FrozenFlame- Yes, but not now. After lunch and stuff, I’ll give out rooms.

Eden-

“Cook. As in, cooking food. I do it a lot.” I said to the girl with sleek red hair. I turned to my best friend.“Marcel, what do you want?” “The souls of the innocent.” “Marcel.” “Juice box.” He said and went to the fridge. I sighed and blew a piece of hair out of my face. “Okay, maybe I just won’t cook.” “Miss Loventa will be upset at you.” Marcel said, sipping away at the Hi-C juice box in his hand. “Since when do you care?” I asked the dark skinned boy. He shrugged. The kitchen is big, but I guess it is getting a bit crowded. I don’t thing these kids will get used to us the same way I did with Marcel. I was kinda forced into being friends with him anyway.

”I’m going to go to my room. If you need anything, it’s room 4D.” I Said to the runaways before exiting the room. Marcel followed behind me.

I still find it strange how Miss Loventa calls them “Children”.

• Posted at:

k o d a h

N o. O n e. C a r e s. 

♥︎

#Kodash

Thumbnail avatar f0ef9d5d30

whaleclever14

(my povs werent going in sorry so yeah)

Izabel:

I wasn't comfortable with everybody around me. I slipped my hood on, quietly grabbed an orange and banana, muttering to myself in Portuguese, "Eu não gosto disso ...."* And then I slipped out, looking for some space. Wondering how we all ended up here. If anything bad would happen. I shrugged off my pessimistic thoughts and quietly brought out my notebook and pencil and started to draw

*I don't like this....

also i'll pov more later when i don't have writers block

mods pls let this through, sorry if it double posts!

• Posted at:

My name is Random, though you may have heard of me as Animal.

You can call me Wist/Wistful or Nova (idk)

I do a lot of stuff

Don't be afraid of failure. Be afraid of not having the chance!

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

whaleclever14

(my povs werent going in sorry so yeah)

Izabel:

I wasn't comfortable with everybody around me. I slipped my hood on, quietly grabbed an orange and banana, muttering to myself in Portuguese, "Eu não gosto disso ...."* And then I slipped out, looking for some space. Wondering how we all ended up here. If anything bad would happen. I shrugged off my pessimistic thoughts and quietly brought out my notebook and pencil and started to draw

*I don't like this....

also i'll pov more later when i don't have writers block

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

Aidann:

I stared after the two, thoroughly confused. This place was so strange! I glanced at those around me, who didn't look any better than I did. "So...does anyone know what is going on? Those two didn't clear anything up, nor the lady." I hopped off the table, glancing around for understanding. They did speak English, right?

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven33and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

creativescarlet16

@FrozenFlame um, what does that have to do with anything?

• Posted at:

tCHRISTIANt             

Greencloak

Hystorian

Lucian

Rain/Sea/Night

Thumbnail avatar 366796e4cf

warriorcat609

Cir knelt down in front of the kitchen's counter. She opened up the cabinet beneath and looked for something decent enough to snack on. "Who knows? It's better than being out in the cold." She commented to Aidann. "But I'm sure things will get explained soon enough. It's not like they're sickos who want to keep us here forever... right?" 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

"ι'м α ωαℓиυт ωιтн ραѕѕισи!"

ᴀɴɪᴍᴇ & sʜɪᴘᴘɪɴɢ ᴏʙsᴇssᴇᴅ

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

whaleclever14

Niko:

Bubbling with some sort of excitement, I sat down somewhere, grabbing some yogurt from the fridge. Bringing out my tablet-computer thing, playing a rhythm game ((long live school idol festival)). And quietly contemplating the situation. I wondered if communication would be a problem though, seeing as we were from different countries and probably spoke a variety of languages. I quietly hummed a song, wondering many things. 

• Posted at:

I do a lot of stuff

I'm a fan of Danganronpa

God loves you all!

Million Dreams

doglavender646

@LivVirtual Sorry!

Melody

So, electronics, huh? I heard a slight buzz from the different electronics. It's interesting, I never really grew up with electronics. Eh. I walked into a random room(the storage room somehow) and sat down by the mop. Then, I got out a little journal and wrote down the daysevents, despite the day not being fully complete. I needed something to do.

• Posted at:

FrozenFlame

◇~○°¤•¤°○~◇

Flipside- EarthenCloud

warriorcat609

After finding nothing, Cira decided not to eat at all. Wasn't that hungry anyways... She stood back up and glanced around. If they were free to do whatever, she might as well explore the place. Everything about this seemed sort of... sketchy. Why would a lady somehow lead a group of runaways here to be their said, "Care Taker".

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Aidann:

After finishing the cherries, I noticed the girl who had spoken to me heading off to explore. I got up and hurried beside her. "Mind if I join ye'?"

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven33and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

warriorcat609

Cira shook her head. "I don't mind," She said, smiling. "C'mon, let's go." 

The girl walked out of the kitchen and up a flight of stairs. "Hm, why do you think the lady wants us here for? This all seems a bit too good to be true...Y'know?" 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Aidann:

"Exactly what I was thinking," I nodded. "A lady that just lets a bunch of random strangers into her home? Kind of sounds like a nightmare in disguise. Maybe she wants to use us for work." I shook my head. "I hope not, because that would not be a fun fight."

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven33and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

Thumbnail avatar 0c65761392

pantherlynx30

Hi, I'm aware you've already started but would it be okay if I was to join late? 

If not that's fine ignore everything below

If it's fine here's my form:

Full Name: Alizeh Buowod  (pronounciation: Ah-ly-ee-zi-ah Boo-oh-wood)

*Nicknames: Fledgling (Given by her younger sister)
*Sexuality: currently questioning
Place of Birth: Switzerland
Birthday: 5th of June

Appearance: Alizeh has long platinum blonde hair and cloudy grey eyes with a tint of blue, her skintone is white with freckles dotted on her face, arms and legs. 

*Spoken languages: Swedish and english

Body type: Ectomorph (Lean and long)

Height: 5"2
Weight:30kg
*Marks: freckles all over her body (hands, legs, arms, face)

*Health: She is mentally healthy and quite physically healthy

Personality: Alizeh is a very sweet and innocent girl who can be slightly obnoxious and ask awkward questions. She is always ready to listen and comfort people even if she hasn't known them for long. Extremely extroverted and quite physical in showing love (hugs, making cookies for you, listening ect)

Likes: Cake, sports(specifically hockey, football and running), winning
Dislikes: being alone for a long period of time, feeling alone, being quiet for a long time

*Friends/Allies: (unkown yet, but is willing to be friends with anyone)

*Backstory: (Don't feel pressured to make a huge backstory) Alizeh was born in switzerland and was raised there for half her life until her family moved to scotland for her parent's work

Why did you run away?: (she ran away because some bully's dared her to) "Go on then, go into the woods if you're brave enough" the jeering scottish girl said, she was taller than Alizeh and was towering over her. Alizeh ran and ran until she came upon a huge looking mansion that could easily crush the girl who dared her in. She smelt chocolate cake and ran to the door.

*Quote(s): Don't be sad because sad backwards is das and das not good

*Theme Song: Crystal Gems Theme song (we are the crystal gems, we'll always save the day ect ect)
Others: She goes between a scottish and a swedish accent without realizing 

• Posted at:

Hi I'm Shadow

I was on SAMB 2015-2017 and am back (for unspecified amount of time)

~May you be blessed in all you think, do and see~

warriorcat609

Cira~

Cira nodded in agreement. "Yeah, heaven forbid that to happen..." She said, pushing her curly hair out of her face. As the duo kept walking up the staircase, they finally ended up in a dim-lighted hallway. Cira glanced around, seeing nothing but doors of rooms that were either locked, slightly opened or closed. "Hey, um, what's your story? You know, how'd you end up here?" She asked curiously. 

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

Aidann:

"I was going to lead the greatest group of people on earth," I pointed to the coat of arms on my hoodie. "I was next in line to be head of the clan, but others had different plans. Had to leave to save my sister and I, so I took off in the snow and ended up here before the worst could come." I looked at her. "What about ye'?"

• Posted at:

Call me Cain

Roland(The Gunslinger)

Kovu(Son of Scar)

Duncan(the goat))

Loki(God of mischief)

Thor(God of thunder)

Jester(Chaos Child)

a gunslinger

an InSaNiS triplet

female

#Haven33and1,000+posts

Flame.flipside

warriorcat609

Cira~

Cira didn't make eye contact with him, she only kept wandering down the hall. She wasn't a big fan of sharing her own history with people. "I-I was sent to live with an abusive family when I was eight. After a couple years I decided to run away," She replied back. "And I'm sorry... leaving everything behind like that must've been hard for you." Cira frowned. "Do you think you'll ever return back?"

• Posted at:

^^

The ɴᴇᴋᴏ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇss

#ʀʜʏʜss 

ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ ᗰEᗰᗷEᖇ Oᖴ BH/DB

#KII4EE

, 2