Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

You live in the city of Bluedell, a wonderful place, where extraordinary things happen every day.  Well, what do you expect, with the city being riddled with Superheros and Supervillains.  Whether your a mutant, an alien, or a normal person with no powers, your are considered one of these.

In this RP, you get to be a Superhero, or a Supervillain of your own design.  But first off some rules.

No more then three characters per Rper.

Don’t make them TOO Op.

Your character can have up to three powers, I may make exceptions depending on how powerful your character is.

Superhero/Villian Name:

Civilian Name:

Species(Human, Mutant, Alien, Etc):

Powers:

Superhero/Villian Appearence:

Civilian Appearence:

Backstory:

What is your reason for being a Superhero/Villian?:

Would people classify you as a Superhero, or Supervillian?:

Anything else I need to know?:

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Kraken

(siggy remodel in progress)

Thumbnail avatar 3a90430fd6

arrowartemis53

Are there limited spots? If so pls save me a spot..and could u save powers too? If so then pls save: being able to manipulate  ones emotions, can cause illusions, and can read minds. 

• Posted at:

||Hannah||

"I used to think that the worst thing in life was to end up alone. It's not. The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel alone."

--- Robin Williams 

1951-2014

Thumbnail avatar 7bb271c092

athleticbear159

Save super strength and speed!

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

เรคเคђ 20:48-31

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

"ʟɪғᴇ ᴅᴏᴇsɴ'ᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜs ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ᴡᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ." -ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ( ғʟsʜ)

athleticbear159

Superhero/Villian Name: Titan

Civilian Name: Everette Miller(call her Eve)

Species(Human, Mutant, Alien, Etc): human

Powers: Super Strength-can pick up large amounts of weight. Like, really large. Super speed-can run faster than the speed of light. Eve also seemes to have a ton of energy, but that's also because she's very athletic and a bit ADHD.

Superhero/Villian Appearence: Her eyes turn ice blue, like crazy blue. If you know who Collins Key is, basically his eyes except even more neon-ish. She only wears high ponytails and her suit is sleek and silver-NO CAPES!- with red and gold lightning running down her biceps on her arms and the sides of her legs. She wears golden combat boots with this to finish her outfit off.

Civilian Appearence: She has mid-length golden brown hair with natural golden highlights that's tied up in a high ponytail or high messy bun.

Her eyes are bright and sparkly blue, if you look close the rims are a cobalt as well as the center. They get a darker, bright cobalt during the winter and a brighter color during the summer.She has freckles across her nose and cheeks, and is naturally tan with a suntan as well. She has an athletic build, very strong and fit, and is a bit on the short side. She will not hesitate to threaten you with her lacrosse stick if you make fun of her size, she calls herself Fun sized though. She's very pretty.

Backstory: Her family's divorced, she lives with her father and three-yes, three-older brothers(named Evan, Eli, and Ethan, but that's not the point). Eve hasn't seen her mother since she was 2 years old, and her mother moved to London with no calls or anything, leaving her father in custody of the four of them. Her entire family are sports prodigies and are amazing at most sports but specifically one-hers is soccer, Evan's is swim, Eli's is football, and Ethan's is hockey, but whatever. So she's deeply influenced by the outdoors and sports and being in shape and stuff.

What is your reason for being a Superhero/Villian?: She noticed crime happening and noticed how strong and fast and awesome she was and decided to start kicking some villain butt!

Would people classify you as a Superhero, or Supervillian?: Superhero, all the way.

Anything else I need to know?: nopity nope 

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar af429f4614

cobraphoenix530

Superhero Name: Kill Joy, or KJ, because she kills villains’ joy

Civilian Name: Eira Llewelyn

Species: Human

Powers: Force field manipulation; she chooses an area to manipulate, and then can shange the force there, for example, choosing an area under her and changing the force to ‘up’, or choosing an area around a person and changing the force to ‘crush’. She gets a headache everytime she uses the power, and the longer she uses it, the worse the headaches get, till the point where she would feel like she was being sawed in two. Practice lets her delay the headaches for longer.

Personality(added): When she’s a civilian, she’s outgoing, kind, jokey and cynical, as well as a bit sarcastic. When she becomes KJ, she is a lot more confident and decisive then in her civillian form.

Superhero/Villian Appearence: Eyes go a champagne gold when her power is activated. She wears a black reinforced bodysuit, made out of a special material that is strong enough to protect her and also cools down or heats her up according to the situation. She has contacts that conceal her eye colour switching so that she can catch the enemy off guard.

Civilian Appearence: Long wavy hair, ombré from black to a silver-y grey. Eyes are large and grey with a bronze tint to them. Long eyelashes. Height is about 5’. Body is slim, built like a gymnast’s. Skin is pale with some freckles, and her face is heart shaped. She usually wears a baggy hoodie with any band logo on it, as well as black tights and black converse.

Backstory: She developed her power at the age of four. Her parents, both superheroes, were very proud of her, and raised her to be kind and helpful towards others. When she was nine, both her parents were killed by the ‘League of Villains’. She became a bit less optimistic and naive, and gained the ability to ‘read’ people’s personality with a glance.

What is your reason for being a Superhero/Villian?: She has a strong desire to help others. Also, villains killed her parents, who were also superheroes.

Would people classify you as a Superhero, or Supervillian?: A Superhero

Anything else I need to know?: Nopey

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

ғʀ ɪɴ: ɪʀ ɪɴs

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

b̷e̷c̷a̷u̷s̷e̷ ̷i̷m̷ ̷o̷n̷l̷y̷ ̷̷r̷a̷c̷k̷

i̷n̷ ̷t̷h̷i̷s̷ ̷c̷a̷s̷t̷l̷e̷ ̷o̷f̷ ̷g̷l̷a̷s̷s̷

ˢ   

Thumbnail avatar 5edec7b503

compasspaw43

Save super villain  

• Posted at:

Rå¥

My siggy was was making my brain hurt. *lays face down on the floor* eh, I'll fix it later. 

compasspaw43

Casually bumping this... 

will someone please lease be a super villain with me? 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

My siggy was was making my brain hurt. *lays face down on the floor* eh, I'll fix it later. 

athleticbear159

Sure I'll make one.

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

athleticbear159

Superhero/Villian Name: Wildfire

Civilian Name: Delaney(Laney) Maynard

Species(Human, Mutant, Alien, Etc): Half alien, half human.

Powers: She has control over the element of fire and can will it to do what she likes, basically pyrokinesis. She has another side power, and that's charmspeak. She can manipulate most people to do what she tells them to.

Superhero/Villian Appearence: Her hair turns flaming red, and her eyes become pure golden with silver ombre. Her suit is crimson with a hot pink cape and combat boots, plus a belt that holds not only her makeup but her high tech equipment.

Civilian Appearence: Laney has sun-kissed blond hair that's dyed hot pink or a bright purple at the tips. Her eyes are an amber-brown with almost golden rims and speckles dancing across her pupils. Her eyelashes are long and thick naturally, she has plump rose-colored lips. Laney almost always applies makeup as she's a preppy popular, her favorite is a unicorn silver and baby pink. She wears a good amount of foundation though her skin is very smooth and peach-colored naturally. She's average height and a bit skinny but in-shape nonetheless. She wears a mauve crop-top hoodie with the Adidas sign in golden and black on the front, she wears booty shorts(jean) with knee-high rose gold combat boots and a rose gold Rolex. Her family's pretty rich.

Backstory: Laney's mother, Farah, was an alien who was flying a spaceship and crashed to Earth, landing concealed in the yard of her future husband, Brad's backyard of his mansion. Her father couldn't help falling in love, since her mother was super pretty, had a great sense of humor, but could also kick some booty. She never knew her mother was an alien, until her mother died of an unknown illness. Her father took out rage upon her family, killing Laney's grandmother and uncle. Something inside Laney burst as she became spiteful and angry at her father, which made her the villain she is.

What is your reason for being a Superhero/Villian?: Her father murdering her family and she just does it for revenge now.

Would people classify you as a Superhero, or Supervillian?: supervillain

Anything else I need to know?: Lalalalalalalalalala

• Posted at:

~฿Ɇ₳Ɽ~

ǤŘ¥₣₣ƗŇƤỮ₣₣

Idk?!

ƗΜΜΔ Ħ€ŘΜ€Ş ҜƗĐ

ꉓꂦꎭᖘꍟ꓄ꀤ꓄ꀤᐯꍟ ꌗꂦꋪ꓄ꌗ

#DangerBear

ιηsαηιs тяιρℓεт

Thumbnail avatar 461b5acaf3

frostdinosaur91

I haven't done one of these in a long time so can I join? If so here I go!

Name: Lancer

Civilian name: Zena Lucas

Species: Human

Powers: She has the ability to take away powers from others, but not forever. Peoples abilities will return after awhile. (She only uses this as a last resort)  She can block powers from controlling or seeing her. (She only uses this when she really needs to) Her last ability is she can telaport from place to place.

Appearance: She has long black hair that's in a brade most of the time. Her eyes are a neon green that glow in the dark. She is 6 feet tall, and has pale skin. She wears a black cloak that has a hood, and she has a mask that covers all of her face, and glows where her eyes are. She wears everything black.

Civilian Appearance: She wears neon shirts and green pants. Her eyes when they not glowing are a dark green.

Backstory: In Rp

What is your reason for being a Superhero/Villain?: In Rp

Would people classify you as a Superhero or Villain?: Villain

Other: She uses a black sword that glows silver in the moonlight. My character is not a Superhero or a Villain, I'm not or or bad. I just do my own thing.

mods please let this through

• Posted at:

Frost Fantastic Beasts and The Crimes of Grindelwald!

I'm a Mormo

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

Frost, Eirs, May, Drew, Ash, Genji, Hanzo, Conan, Laval, Cragger, Latlas, Latios, Cris and Martin

frostdinosaur91

bump

• Posted at:

I'm a Mormo

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

Frost, Eirs, May, Drew, Ash, Genji, Hanzo, Conan, Laval, Cragger, Latlas, Latios, Cris and Martin

Thumbnail avatar 5506f7e29e

puppybutterfly126

You're back! *Tackle hugs*

• Posted at:

Starlight Ruewen Random

Christian | Aspiring Author | Gryffindor

✩Hate on the trait, not the person.

Oldie | Sophitz Shipper | ML Fan

✩Trust in the Lord with all your heart.

Book Lover | Rainber | #STS

compasspaw43

Superhero/Villian Name: Fog Runner

Civilian Name: Timber Vaucett

Species(Human, Mutant, Alien, Etc): human? I guess?

Powers: camouflage herself and anything she's touching to her surroundings. Enhanced agility (jumping, flexibilit, quick maneuvering of the body, etc), and advanced hand to hand combat. 

Superhero/Villian Appearence: her suit is a very light grey with pastel blue markings. (The markings are like the tron legacy suits. The blue ones. Accept its pastel blue and light light grey) the suit covers from her nose down. That includes her mouth and chin and neck. Pastel blue goggles that wrap around her head. Under the goggles she wares icy blue eye paint all around her eyes. Her hair and eyes and stuff are the same as her civilian appearance. When she uses her camouflage her suit disappears also. 

Civilian Appearence: soft fuzzy light blue hair in a pony tail to her mid back. Peach colored skin with dark freckles on her nose and cheeks. Darker brown defined eyebrows. Light grey eyes and thin eyelashes. A mint green and white striped tank top. Ripped jeans with a thin leather belt around her waist. Red and white high tops. Light Grey choker with a tiny blue star charm. Light grey bead bracelets on both wrists. Also she carries a grey and white backpack. 

Backstory: normal kid. Normal life. Then one day She was a witness to a murder and the killer took her. They where part of a group running illegal human experimentation and they used her as a test subject. She gained her camouflage and super agility. She was very young when they took her so she doesn't really know her old life. The people raised and trained her to be an assassin. That's where she picked up her combat skills. They set her free to completely a mission. She did but didn't return to the people. She hides among normal kids pretending to go about her life as one of them. She stole her suit and two swords from the people who raised and trained her. She's just like a neighborhood thief. No major crimes. She's just a messed up kid who's had a messed up life. She doesn't know what else to do to survive than steal. 

What is your reason for being a

Superhero/Villian?: it's not her fault. That's all she knows how to do. 

Would people classify you as a Superhero, or Supervillian?: more like a neighborhood thief. Stealing food, and stuff like that. But I guess "Supervillan"  

Anything else I need to know?: the people who raised her are still looking for her. 

Weapons (added): two Short Swords that leave a blue trail on anything she slices with them or if she drags through the air. Basically anything she touches with the blade will have a blue mark on it. 

Other: if the heros catch her maybe they could sort her out yaknow? Show her right from wrong? Well just see how it plays out. 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

Thumbnail avatar 348331fe60

dreamtimecrow55

Superhero Name: Nocturn

Civilian Name: Kludd Wolvenbloed

Species: Human- or at least he started out that way. He’s partly shadow at this point because of the way he’s used his powers in the past, so he at this point cannot survive long in bright light because there isn’t enough shadows to sustain his body functions.

Powers: Shadow Manipulation, to put it simply. When he uses his powers he can sort of absorb shadows into his body, which turn his skin black, starting at the hands and continuing up based on how much he’s taken in. He usually has little need to take it past the shoulder, aside from certain circumstances. Once collected within him, he can expel them and manipulate them to his will. They can take on solid forms and be used as weapons, restraints, or whatever he needs. He can also blend in with the shadows to sneak around and such. He can also heal himself with shadow, but only himself, and it has very bad long term effects, so he only does so if he’s injured very badly.

When he starts using his powers his eyes turn completely black (no whites or anything, just, pitch black), as does his hair. His vision changes, so that he is only able to see in black in white, but he can only really see shadows and things in the dark. Anything in direct light just looks like a white void to him, putting him at great disadvantage in bright areas.

One thing he is able to do but doesn’t is if he absorbs enough shadows so that they fill his entire being, he turns into a shadow form of himself. He is no longer himself however, as this being has a will of its own, and usually has somewhat destructive tendencies, or will simply do nothing.

His powers are strong and well controlled but they come at the cost of his overall physical well being.

Superhero Appearance: Nocturn has completely pitch black eyes, and black blood that tints his skin slightly black wherever a normal person would have red tints, notably in his lips and the insides of his mouth. His veins also appear black. His black hair is cut somewhat short in the back, though it looks like he hasn’t had it cut in a little while. His long bangs fall over the left side of his face. He wears all black and dark grey colors. He wears a t-shirt and jeans, with a long lightweight jacket/coat thing that falls to around his mid-calves. He also wears a pair of black boots, and has two small silver earrings on his upper right ear. He’s very intimidating to most people, mostly because of the eyes. Otherwise he looks like his Civilian self.

Civilian Appearance: Kludd is extremely tall, standing at 6’10”, making him have a bit of a tendency to hit his head on door frames and have to look almost straight down to make eye contact with people. His skin is naturally slightly tan, but clearly hasn’t been touched by the sun in a while, though he does have very faint freckles across his face and his arms. His body is basically riddled with scars from previous fights. He has a very unusual appearance because of his black blood. It is not something that changes with the use of his powers, it’s just a permanent part of his appearance. Though when not using his powers, he has reddish brown eyes, and his hair is a brown color, with red tones to it. He usually keeps his bangs out of his face in some manner though. His usual outfit is pretty normal, just a white hoodie, and dark jeans and sneakers. He usually wont go out during the day, but if he has to, he’ll wear his hood up to try and cover his face a bit. He generally tries to cover himself as much as possible, which hides his scars and most of his unusual features because of his blood color, as well as provides a sort of blanket of shadow that can help sustain him when out in bright places. He still wears the earrings, as well as a pair of brown, rectangular framed glasses.

Backstory: Kludd started out as a somewhat normal kid. He was born alongside his twin brother Hero, and when they were young, it seemed like they were just normal, no powers or anything like that. As children, the two were absolutely inseparable, especially as Hero was blind and Kludd had taken it upon himself to help him out. When they were 10, their parents ended up dying when their house caught on fire. Panicked and scared, Kludd ran off, leaving Hero behind. He lived the next several years of his life on the streets, traveling from town to town, stealing to eat and trying to make it on his own, even just being a confused and scared little kid. He spent a great deal of his time in shady places and rough neighborhoods where he hopefully wouldn’t be noticed. During this time he learned two very important things. He discovered his powers, and that there is a lot of evil in the world that many people don’t care to see. A lot of suffering that people don’t see and don’t want to see, because they’d no longer get to see things in black in white. He gained the understanding that there isn’t simply good and evil, that not everyone who does bad things is a bad person, perhaps just desperate or doesn’t have a choice.

Kludd found his way back to his hometown around 15, and started attending highschool, despite having missed the entirety of middle school and some elementary school as well. He managed to do okay, having spent a great deal of time in libraries when he was out on the streets, reading as much as he could to try and get anything he was missing in school. It wasn’t the most complete set of knowledge and skills, but combined with his natural intelligence, it was enough to get him through. During his highschool years he started fighting crime, and experimenting with his powers. He discovered his shadow form, and tried to learn to control it. What he didn’t discover until later, after several attempts, that doing so permanently reworked parts of his body, changing some of his organs to shadow and making his blood black. Because of this he no longer really goes out during the day unless he has to for two reasons, one because of his very odd appearance and because in order to not have his organs actually start failing, its wise for him to not stay out in direct sunlight for more than an hour or so.

What is your reason for being a Superhero?: Kludd wants to help people. He wants to fight crime in order to help people who he feels really need it, those who people only see as criminals, when in fact they’re actually suffering and trying to get by. He usually deals with smaller scale crimes because of this, but fights real villains when he needs to. He sees no reason not to use his powers to help others.

Would people classify you as a Superhero, or Supervillian?: Superhero

@Ray - I'd love to be able to help out your character and kinda sort her out, as thats kinda what Kludd is all about. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

compasspaw43

@Reve, that would be great! you can do whatever you feel needs to be done. Well just see how it all plays out in the RP. 

Super excited for this to start!! 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

compasspaw43

bump

• Posted at:

Rå¥

compasspaw43

Um, I don't think anyone else is going to sign up so could we start soon? Sorry, I'm rust really excited for this! 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

compasspaw43

Hello? Hm, did this die before it even started? Darn! I was looking forward to this :(

• Posted at:

Rå¥

Thumbnail avatar 9147816b14

frostlynx454

You guys can start

• Posted at:

Kraken

(siggy remodel in progress)

Thumbnail avatar 348331fe60

dreamtimecrow55

aaaa i hope it doesn't die, i also really was looking forward to this. 

• Posted at:

⏄ ℝeve ⏅

I'm just here to Roleplay 

⦉ The world is full of magic! Just not the elemental kind. That kind is lame. ⦊

⟦ Aesthetic Themes? You mean Aesthetic Memes.⟧

"Thicc Gay" ⚢

compasspaw43

Then let the role play begin!

Timber:

"move! Outta the way! Sorry!" I words watterfalled off my tongue as I sprinted in full tilt though raintree avenue. I pushed people aside with my forearms some more forcefully then I intended. I made a hard left still sprinting with my red and white worn out high tops smacking the cracked concrete sidewalk. I was being chased by three people, three members of the Red Patch. I was raised and trained by the Red Patch, a society of people who organize crimes, terror attacks, murders, and illegal human experimentation.

"T, quit running! T, come on back... we won't hurt you!" I didn't listen to the man calling for me. It was Gabriel, my sorta kinda father figure. I made another turn and as soon as I did, I jumped. I don't mean like normal 'jump' I mean like insane jump. My body flew through the air and I grabbed onto the white plastic gutter, mounted to the near top of the building. I was then able to pull myself up to the top of the building and roll over to my back. My emotions where mixed, excitement and intense fear. I stood up with the discussing Adrenalin taste still present in my mouth. The Red Patch where filing into the three story building I had just jumped on top of. I quickly turned invisible and jumped off the other side of the building into the shadows of the city. Now I begin my work. 

--------------

sorry that's kinda long but I cut myself off there. If you didn't catch that, the Red Patch is a secret organization so no one knows about it.

• Posted at:

Rå¥

cobraphoenix530

Eira:

A good old training day with my mentor, Garan. Today we were going over the basics again, which got boring quickly. All of a sudden, Garan got a comm, informing him of a villain sighting in Uptown Bluedell. He took off, reminding me to stay put and keep practicing. As soon as he was gone, I changed into my hero costume, grinning. “Like heck he’s gonna keep me away from the action!” I popped in my contacts, then used one of my most basic manipulations. I focused on the area underneath me, and changed the force to ‘up’, propelling myself onto rooftops and heading towards uptown.

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

Thumbnail avatar 3cccc277bd

stormpenguin58

name:nightstreak

civilian name: emma gold 

species: human 

power: she can fly, control minds, and make balls of darkness with her hands  

villain apperence: she has a black suit with a dark purple cape, her mask has swirls of diamonds on it

civilian apperence: she has black hair with a streak of blue in it. she has green eyes and pale skin

backstory: later

what is your reason for being a villain?: her grandma was a villain called moondancer and she was teased a lot in school and wanted revenge 

anything else i need to know: that she can help other villains   and i have two more ppl coming soon  

• Posted at:

PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

FORUM TRIPLETS: STARDUST AND SAMURAI

Thumbnail avatar 088970e1d9

horsedragon1273

Hey, could I still join this, or is it now closed since it has started?

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

stormpenguin58

name: firehawk

civilian name: anthony grey 

species: mutant

power: he can transform into a giant fire hawk and can read minds

superhero apperence: he wears a brown and red suit with  goggles 

civilian apperence: brown messy hair smiling brown eyes and freckles

backstory: eh later (i'm lazy)           

reason for being a hero?: he sees the good in everyone. he wants the world to have peace

name: shifter

civilian name: sasha drake                      

species: alien

power: she can shape shift  

hero appearance: she wears  a knee length green dress that has animals on it

civilian appearance : she has dark skin and green hair. silver eyes

backstory :laterrrrrrrrrrrrrr   

what is your reason for being a hero?: hmmmmm, she hates evil because her father was killed by a villain

mods plz let this throughhhhhhhhhh        

• Posted at:

PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

compasspaw43

Timber:

i little while later later I had made it to my makeshift home base. An alleyway with nothing but a single street light to illuminate it. The entrance was barricaded with a locked dark wood fence on hinges. I simply jumped over it and landed on the other side with a sigh. I set my backpack down and hopped atop an empty metal dumpster that gave a slight metallic moan when I rolled to my back. I cracked open a water bottle taken from a convenient store just an hour ago. I then popped a chip in my mouth and reached into the bag for another. I took the chip bag as well. It was well into the evening now and time for me to start getting ready. I tossed my clothes into my backpack taking out my grey and blue suit. I slipped it on. I covered from my feet to my fingers to my nose. I smeared some chalky looking light blue eye paint on my eyelids and around my eyes to give them a smoky look. When that dried (seconds later) I put on my light blue wrap around goggles. The part the covered my eyes was one sided, meaning I can see out but others can't see in. On the outside they appeared icy blue. Last but not least I pulled my long fizzy light blue hair into a high ponytail. I had two clips on the back of my suit where my Short Swords set when to in use. I attached them and jumped on to of the building that created the back wall of the ally. I landed and took off running and jumping from building to building. There's gotta be an open window or maybe I could check the open air farmers market uptow. I thought as I jumped a gap between buildings. My 'base' of sorts was in the downtown area of Bluedell. I decided to head uptown to the open air market. The one problem, Superheroes. Lots of em. And they did not care much for me. 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

compasspaw43

BumBump

• Posted at:

Rå¥

Thumbnail avatar 15c00ac89a

dragonwolf4753

Superhero/Villian Name: Watcher

Civilian Name: Lyra Stone

Species(Human, Mutant, Alien, Etc): Human somewhat... explained in other

Powers: Stealer - Can absorb or steal other people's powers, and use them against them. One of them that she stole was shifting, where you can change the attire you wear in a simple thought inside your head, called Requip. (Pretty much she has a lot of magic power)

Teleportation - The ability to move instantaneously from one location to another without physically occupying the space in between. Also can do Spatial Manipulation and Teleportation Manipulation.

Superhero/Villian Appearance: a sleeveless gray trench coat that's actually bulletproof and is with ornate shoulder pads, a black shirt and arm braces, ornate gaiters over her footwear, and the most distinctive aspects of her attire, her hood, and distinctive mask. The mask is a white that fully conceals her face and has light gray side markings on the edges of the chin, cheeks, and a little bit above the eyebrows. The red disc featured on the forehead of the mask is the symbol of the Egyptian sun god. 

Civilian Appearance: Is a brunette with dark blue dye on the tips that turn black at the edge. Her hair length is rather long, like half way through her back and is usually in a basic pony tail or in a fishtail.  Slightly toned skin, and has odd, purple colored eyes. Fallon has a large scar that stretches across her back from her left shoulder down to her right hip. She also had two scars, slightly faint, on her right arm towards the middle of the arm. And has a very fair scar above her left eyes which is small and hard to see. 5'10" tall and has a strong, muscular build.

Civilian Clothing: she'll usually wear a  light unbuttoned colored official uniform with short sleeves and a black undershirt with long sleeves. However, she also wears the latter with a loose neck warmer when she has no official business and simply loitering about. 

Personality: Sometimes she's like smart and a wise leader. However, she can also be cocky, sly, brave, and stubborn in certain situation. Sneaky, a bit sly at times. Other times she'll act more as rude, blunt, cynical, sometimes crass, yet cool-headed and a nonchalant individual. Likes to show a level of cockiness toward others when fighting, and known for her cunning tricks. She's playful, independent, resourceful, and calm, which makes it easy for others to enjoy her company. When first meeting her she can seem a bit mysterious but no matter what, she is very loyal to her friends. She's willing to go there, she know exactly what button to press and how to press them. Watch out because she gets under people's skin really well with smack talk sometimes. She can also be impetuous and irritable. She has a bit of a indomitable fortitude and aura, making it hard to argue with her unless you want to start something up because often times, she's almost always right. She values teamwork and cooperation, and determined. Lyra sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, she really works hard. Yet, even with all that said above, she usually ignores or doesn't always talk to others, unless to say something sarcastic or to tell them that what they're saying is completely incorrect. She has a bit of a mysterious vibe to her as well. 

Backstory: Well her father was a supervillain and her mother was a superhero, but they loved each other very much. Her mother died in a fight but it was unknown for which side killed her. Lyra has an older brother who works in the military but he's never home. Lyra's father disappeared two years after her mother died.

What is your reason for being a Superhero/Villian?: Unknown

Would people classify you as a Superhero or Supervillain?: She's an anti-hero... she does good and bad stuff. She works with both heroes and civilians but no one truely knows who she is.

Anything else I need to know?: She's technically part demon like, she was a science experiment (both her and her brother) and one supervilian used children with his power to see if he could make them have even more power. It worked but at a cost. Lyra's veins glow slightly when she's using the full force of her power which then unlocks her second power which triples her own power's force.is obviously extremely skilled in martial arts and is an accomplished acrobat easily able to do backflips and mid-air cartwheels with little effort in terms of physical strain.

Superhero/Villian Name: Amon

Civilian Name: Obi Larkylnn

Species(Human, Mutant, Alien, Etc): Human

Powers: Thought Projection - A type of Magic which allows its user to create a psychic copy of his or her body. This Magic can work even over great distances, allowing the user to essentially be in two places at once. While some Thought Projections are intangible like holograms, used merely for communication, Obi, is able to create a particularly powerful Thought Projection that can physically interact with people and objects, even though it lacks physical form.

Superhero/Villian Appearance: Wears a tunic style green hooded shirt, with green jungle camo pants with a loose dark green neck warmer. Along with a pair of black combat boots, a tanto point knife hidden in the left one. Also he sometimes wears a dusty sand yellow headband that wraps around his head and covers his ears. 

Civilian Appearance: Wears a light green shirt, with black pants with a loose dark green neck warmer. Along with a pair of black combat boots, a tanto point knife hidden in the left one.  He wears a dark green headband around his forehead. a little taller than average, around 5'11", solid/muscular build, sort of tan/toned skin, broad shoulders, He has golden eyes with flecks of silvery gray in them on the edges and and his hair is a light silver or a white color, is short to medium in length, long enough to cover his forehead, but not long enough to reach his shoulders. He carries himself confidently and usually has a smirk on his face. Obi wears a small red rope tied around his neck at all times. He's pretty nimble as well. He has two large scars on his right side near his hip and a smaller scar (around three and a half inches long) on the left side of his chest. he also has a very faint scar right neck to his right arm which is an inch and a half long.  

Personality: despite all the hardships Obi has gone through, he's a pretty aloof person. He's pretty independent and resourceful, and almost always works alone, not trusting people is the best option for him. He maintains no relationships nor friendships that could tie him down, and is considerably more aloof and rarely relies on others for help. And due to his past line of work, he holds people at a distance. Obi's exceptionally clever and quick-minded, along with being inventive and a great problem solver. He can be considered a genius by some and a fool by others in the same action due to his interesting strategies. And when getting out situations, he can be pretty sneaky, wise, resourceful, bold, and hard-working. Obi has a preference for being alone outside in the night and describes himself as nocturnal. He has unconventional ways of moving around buildings, often preferring to enter through the window or through a balcony rather than through the door. 

Backstory: Later

What is your reason for being a Superhero/Villian?: He was bored so he wanted action.

Would people classify you as a Superhero, or Supervillain?: He's a spy for both sides. He starts out spying for the villians by being a superhero but later someone finds out and he returns to headquarters only to spy for the heros. (He's truthfully a hero)

Anything else I need to know?: He's slightly lazy. Anything he can get his hands on, knives, throwing stars, a long sword/sword in general, or just hand to hand combat. (He's pretty much a fighter) Obi's a skilled fighter, able to switch modes of combat quickly from swords to hand-combat with the ability to stand on his hands and use his feet to extract and fling his opponent's sword away. He also carries shuriken on his person as well in case he needs to use a cheap shot. He's great at making awkward situations less awkward, and he's pretty relaxed and chill guy. He is also stoic, shown when he endured a good thrashing when on missions and often ignores the pain he's enduring for the sake of the mission to succeed.

Superhero/Villian Name: Doc

Civilian Name: Guren Altros

Species(Human, Mutant, Alien, Etc): Human

Powers: He can mainpulate blood.... and heal anything. His other power is to control water.

Superhero/Villian Appearance:He wears a black bullet-proof trench coat with a gray shirt underneath, black pants with metal knee and shin guards. Black combat boots. 

Civilian Appearance:medium length black hair parted in the middle which is slightly tousled, with bangs hanging over his forehead. When fighting his hair is slicked back, though some fall down in a small tuft on his forehead, old purple/indigo colored eyes, slightly tanned skin, muscular too. He either wears a black sweater with black jeans or a suit and tie. He's actually a businessman just got out of college.

Backstory: unknown

What is your reason for being a Superhero/Villian?: He was tired of not being able to help his friends who needed him when things went wrong.

Would people classify you as a Superhero or Supervillain?: Villian

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

ǝƃpᴉɹ :ǝpᴉsdᴉlℲ

Gang:/282488

Family:Aph|May|Swift|Lupa|Apo|Noc|Spar|Chio

Queen Of Time & Sword Dueling

Member of the War Prevention Council

Able to steal the abilities of any magic-user

compasspaw43

I'm debating weather or not to let it die. I really don't want to because I really wanted to do this RP. But, it's kinda hard when no one else is going to do it...

• Posted at:

Rå¥

frostdinosaur91

Lancer

Lancer was in a dark cold place...... She was getting ready for her plan........ Seeing what power she had, and also the powers others had....... She was ready to make them feel what it was like to be normal..... She never had any true powers she was just normal...... but being very skilled at getting power..... She found that she could use her own life energy to give and take away power.... but she was planning to take......  She wanted everyone to feel normal.... at least once....... even if she had to take it away forever....... Or does she have the heart for it?

I changed a few things, Lancer's take away power will last forever unless she gives it back.

• Posted at:

I'm a Mormo

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

dragonwolf4753

Obi (Amon)

"Alright, here's your order, enjoy." the waiter said to Obi and Obi thanked her as watched the waiter walk away before turning to look over at his lunch.

Since his next assignment wasn't due till later that afternoon, he was spending time at a local cafe near the bar which his group stayed at. He picked up his cup of water and took a sip of it before glancing out toward the window next to him. Cars passed by and people were out walking on the sidewalks, trying to get to the place to place. He then went back to his lunch, which was a chicken sandwich and french fries. The sandwich didn't last very long and the fries didn't either. He sighed once he was done and picked up his stuff before throwing away the leftover trash. Obi got up and walked out of the cafe and out on to the streets. As he was calmly walking along, he started to hear shouts coming from down a street nearby. He stopped to see people running towards him, fear in their eyes as they ran and screamed. Obi causally walked over where the people had run from and turned to find a person in a purple costume shouting and laughing at everyone.

Obi could clearly see who it was; a lowly villian, one which went by the name of Sticky Stickler. His power, purple glue blobs. Power level, probably around a three or four. Meaning he was on the low side of the power range of supers. He was tempted to fight and stop the villian but technically if he got engaged in a fight like this one, he would risk causing himself trouble for his assignment. He instead watched as pro heroes came and took him down and Obi faded into the background... and back to school. 

The Hero Academy, a school created just for training young students to become pro heroes. Adult heroes, ones with experience, taught the students and how to become a true hero. Students learn everything they need to know to become excellent heroes in service of the community and work towards the qualifications necessary to be allowed to use their powers or abilities in public spaces. Obi sighed as he headed the school grounds. The entrance was special, a security wall nicknamed the "Barrier" automatically closes if a person does not have a Student ID Card or Special Entry Permission ID. Obi pulled out his card once he got close enough to the wall and the wall barrier allowed him to pass through. The grounds were huge and the school itself was at least four normal colleges big. Obi quickly headed toward the locker room and looked around before heading into the room and unlocked his locker before grabbing his uniform and quickly changing into it. Obi managed to put on his smokey gray pants and buttoned up his white t-shirt before quickly running out the door, still putting on his light gray blazer. He looked around before finding his room and paused for a moment before finishing putting on his red tie and pushed the door open. 

Twenty-six students stared at the door. Obi sighed before walking into the back of the room and sat down at his desk which was the in the last room right next to the windows. Up at the front of the classroom was no one but a black cat wearing a purple hat which was sitting on the front desk. 

"Mr. Obi, what's you excuse this time for missing class?" The cat called. it's mellow brown eyes gazed at him seriously.

"I happened to get stuck in the middle of a little squabble between random people and a small villian. Sorry I'm late, traffic was hard because of it. Some roads got closed off." Obi replied back and the cat sighed in reply. 

"Back to the lesson. In a week we'll be having the annual grand hero games. Tomorrow we'll be having a two-day training camp to prepare and give you the rules on who things will work and what to work on. The games are meant to be fun but are also used to be scouted out by pro heroes so you can get sponsored, trained by them, or even work with them at one point of time."

Obi listened half-heartedly and looked out the window, waiting for tonight to come. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

compasspaw43

Timber (Fog Runner) 

The light was nearly gone from the evening as the sun slowly set over the horizon. It created a magnificent display of colors: reds, oranges, pinks, and dark blues. The spectacle was seen best from the roof tops where I was. I slid down a drainage pipe on the side of the building. When I reached the ground unnoticed I camouflaged myself turning invisible. I made my way along the outskirts of the farmers market. The fading light didn't stop the customers from lining up at each of the vendors tents. I smirked as I spotted a sleepy looking vendor with around five customers lined up. It looked like he was selling fruit of some sort. I crept up to the side of the cart of his merchandise. Oranges and apples. I may be invisible but people could very much still hear me. I slowly reached for an orange and pulled it back to me even slower. I didn't lift it up because then people would see a random floating orange. As soon as I touched it, I turned it invisible like me and stuffed it in my pocket. I did this with another orange and an apple. I nabbed a water bottle as well and headed back to the building I had slid down. I was ready to start my journey back to home base but I felt a weird sense of eyes watching me. I made myself visible again and turned around. 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

stormpenguin58

firehawk:

as i flew through the city i felt as if i was being watched. i knew i might be wrong but usually my senses are right

• Posted at:

PENNY

SOKEEFE SHIPPER

CATHOLIC

GRYFFINDOR

cobraphoenix530

@Seeker I'm getting BNHA feels here XD

Eira:

The pro heroes were doing their jobs quite shoddily, as they let one of the villains, a youngish girl who seemed to be about my age, escape their grasps. I quickly chased after her, using my power to push me forwards. As she arrived in the market, her blurred, almost invisible form, dashed in between market goers, grabbing some apples and oranges as she did so. I followed her until she slipped into an alley, then surrounded her with a dome shaped force field. I have to do this quickly, or I'll reach my limit early... I walked up to her. "Who are you and are you associated with the villain group that was recently apprehended?"

@Ray Dunno if this is powerplaying or whatnot, but if you think it is just tell me and I'll try not to do it again ^^

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

compasspaw43

Timber (Fog Runner)

I gave a yelp as I was surrounded with some sort of force field. A girl approached be, who I assumed created the circular shield. She was about five foot and in a black body suit. 

"Who are you and are you associated with the villain group that was recently apprehended?" 

"What?" I spat as I smashed my fists on the bubble but to no avail. "What villain group?" I took out one of my swords slashing at the force field. It left a gash in the side of the bubble that glowed blue from the enchanted blade. I growled adjusting my icy blue goggles. "Just let me out would ya? And aren't you to young to be some superhero?" I said spitefully. I faced her through the force field and raised an eyebrow. My sword in my left hand gleamed and I reached for the other with my right. 

-----

-----

@jokester, nah your good. You let me know if I'm doing that as well. 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

dragonwolf4753

Lyra (Watcher)

The hint of orange in the air reminded Lyra to stay on guard as she headed inside the dark gray building. Inside the building was a small cafe/bar. The place was usually not busy and mostly only had four or five customers at a time. Lyra headed over toward the bar area and sat down feeling eyes on her the moment she walked in. It was typical for people to be suspicious of those coming into the cafe, after all, it was one of the top hidden hideouts villains liked to hang out and chat before raids or missions. But for the sake of identity, Lyra pretended not to noticed and waved the bartender over for a drink. The man came over and poured her a glass of orange juice, the main drink at the joint. It's why the place had the hint of oranges in the air. Lyra sipped her drink and glanced over at a nearby table. Two guys were talking in hushed voices, and a third was listening in. The three of them were obviously villains, Lyra had seen them before when missions were handed out. One of them was clearly a powerful villain, a man who went by the name of Doc. 

Lyra had only been on a mission with him once, and that had been by accident. Technically, Lyra wasn't a hero nor a villain, she was just a shadow of a dying ember of feelings for something that had been lost long ago. She only did things which suited her and only for her cause. And since her parents had come from different sides, they had often tried to force Lyra and her brother to join a side and that resulted to the two of them being brought on missions from both sides as a viewer to see how their missions went. Lyra finished her drink and paid the bar-tender before getting up and heading for the door. As she walked out, she could feel Doc's eyes on her for a brief second before it was gone. 

Lyra then headed home, her apartment for the time being. Once she got home, she pulled out her keys and unlocked the door before going inside and paused for a second to glance out the window and fell on to the couch in the living room which she had. 

"I wonder... what's Mako up to?" She muttered, rolling on to her side and looking up at the bookshelf. One of the rows had a few picture frames on it, and one of the frames held a picture of her brother. "Probably doing something that actually makes a difference than what I do. The next part of the plan isn't supposed to happen till tonight... I wonder what will happen when the next phase happens? Will it work and things will become better or will they win, I wonder?"

---A short time skip----

Time had passed easily and Lyra got suited up. She grabbed her uniform which she had worn when she had been apart of the previous group of fighters. now, she was just by herself. She shook her head to clear away her thoughts and pulled on her bulletproof sleeveless gray trench coat. Lyra turned to look into the mirror and looked over herself. Her black shirt and arm braces, along with her dark gray ornate gaiters over her footwear and her dark gray ornate shoulder pads. She carefully put on her mask and pulled her hood up, covering her brunette colored hair that was in a faux fishtail. Lyra then headed over to her balcony door and opened it before hopping on to the balcony's ledge. The sky was now somewhat dark, the sun almost done setting and the last bits of lights were leaving the sky. 

Good, time to start this operation and end the White Flare. Lyra then jumped on to the roof and launched into the night. 

• Posted at:

Seeker|DarkBlade

#ReasonWhyPuppyTurned

#TheMaster

compasspaw43

Buuuuump

• Posted at:

Rå¥

cobraphoenix530

Eira:

I rolled my eyes and let go of the force field, spinning one of my throwing knives boredly. “I’m technically a hero in training, but I have permission to apprehend villains. Sweet swords by the way.” I pulled out a few fruits I had packed for lunch and tossed them to her. “If you’re so hungry you need to steal, you might as well take this. My school has a cafeteria anyway.”

• Posted at:

һє/һєя/ѧıċ

e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶

ˢ   

frostdinosaur91

Lancer

Lancer walked into the bar........ The air in the room was froze like it knew what was going to happen..... "Anyone who has a power or more then one stand." Lancer said in a lower voice. Everyone stood, even the bar tender. She lifted her left hand and a dark purple steam of light came out of it. "One hand gives, she said. the other takes away." The strange light locked onto everyone in the room. They all started to crumble to the floor, while she just stood watching. After the purple light had returned to her hand, she turned and left out the door.

The next morning,

Zena was walking past some shops with some tvs playing the news everyone was staring at the screen. She stopped to see what they were watching. The lady on the tv said, "The police had found the bar where most villains hang out. They were ready to fight against their powers, but found them laying on the floor. One of the officers went down to one of the villains and asked him what happened. He said, "Some.....one........took.......our.......powers......" The lady said, "If the man claims are true we could be in danger, Heroes and Villains alike. Zena walked on.

• Posted at:

I'm a Mormo

I LOVE Gundam!!

My gang,

compasspaw43

Timber (Fog Runner)

she let the force field down and I immediately held my left hand sword up level with her nose. She tossed a fruit in the air and I stabbed it with my right hand sword. "Thanks..." I said slowly scrunching my eyebrows. "Aren't you gonna apprehended me or whatever? I'm a," I made quotes in the air with the Swords, "Villain" I said the word villain sarcastic ly but I did not know if it sounded that way because of the partial mask muffling my voice. I slowly started to back up still pointing the sword. 

• Posted at:

Rå¥

1 , , 3